Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To tame the fire ❯ Steamy ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Some things just appears in my mind - and this is one of those things...
Since every crossover with YuYu Hakusho/Inuyasha I have seen involve Kagome - I wanted to do something else...
So here comes the first part.. Hope you like it folks.

To tame the fire

"Has it really been ten years since we defeated Naraku and his dreaded pack?" Sango asked herself as she sipped her tea. "Has it really been ten years since I decided to move into the future with Kagome? I can not believe it; it feels like it happened only last week. Time sure moves fast when you don't have any fun." She wanted to growl at that fact. She was bored, bored beyond words. She missed her giant boomerang, she missed her sword, hell - she even missed slapping the hentai monk around.

"Sango, you really need to get your act together. This peaceful life you live is not for you. You need to have fights, you need to kill… " she paled at the thought. Was it really that bad? "Who cares what I think, I have a need for a fight and I will certainly pick one tonight even if it will take my life."

With that bold thought she rose to her feet and left some money at the table and she walked away. The evening had barely set over the big city of Tokyo, the lights glittered in the shimmering dark and they were reflected in a pair of black crimson eyes. But as the evening turned into night.. she could not find anything to help her get the steam out of her system. "Next best thing after a fight? SAKE!!!" she made her way over the first best place that served the alcohol she was yearning for and it did not take her too long to get a bit wobbly under the feet.

She left some money on the counter and moved to the next place, where ever that was. She was not sure. And in fact - who the hell cared??!! She wanted to get drunk, she wanted to fight, hell - she wanted to fight. But she could not pick a fight, she needed to be picked with.. But none seemed to be interested in that. She took a deep breath and realized with a bitter smile. "Who would want to rustle around with you anyway… you are ugly… scarred and ugly… You fight like ten men and you can throw a youkai bone harder and faster than any male in the modern world. What man would like to have a woman like you Sango?" She wanted to scream, she wanted to scream until her lungs collapsed. Her arm crushed an innocent trashcan and she snorted when she saw the buckled form she left behind. A low growl escaped her lips and she continued her wobbly walk.

"What the hell is wrong with that woman?" he asked himself as he watched the violent creature from his hiding place. He had seen her empty several cups of sake, enough to make a grown man unconscious, but she still stood up, ok so she walked a bit wobbly, but it still looked like she had some control left. And just to see her mutilate a trashcan, even Hiei got goose bumps. He silently jumped down from his hiding place and stalked the black clothed woman. He was curious about her; he wanted to know more about her, where did she live, where did she come from. "Is she married?" He paled, where the fuck had that thought come from. He could not care less if she was married. He had been in deep thought that he never noticed the woman turn around and walk towards him instead.

Sango had felt the familiar ripple inside her soul. She could feel a demon lurking around nearby. "Good, perhaps I can get me a fight after all." She smirked and turned around to walk towards the demon aura. She still wished she had her sword with her, but carrying weapons around the city was forbidden. "O well, I can still use my hands and feet to do some serious damage." She stopped when she saw a black figure in front of her. His black hair defied any natural laws and she smiled. He looked kind of cute. "He looks almost like a doll." She wanted to giggle but held her face.

- Hey shortie, why are you following me around? she asked and she saw the figure snap out of his thoughts.

Hiei was caught off guard, how had she noticed him? He had been soundless, and she should not be able to see him, but she did.

- Keh, who says that I am? he snorted.

- O well, you maybe think that you are invisible, but your aura sure as hell isn't, giggled Sango and put her hands on her hips. - You have been following me for quite awhile.

- Curiosity, he simply said.

- Ohh, you find me interesting then?

"Yes, very much." But he did not say that out loud.

- No, not particularly, you are too ugly for that, said Hiei. "Damn, I am such a liar."

- Yeah, scarred and ugly is my trade name shortie, and it is because of creature like you that I have them.

- Creatures like me?

- Demons, they are the source for my scars, said Sango with a low chilly voice.

Hiei was confused, she had battled demons? But there was a very few demons around in modern day Tokyo, so where the hell had she been? He took a step closer, and he knew he had been a very good liar; she was not ugly at all. She was simply beautiful; her long black hair was pulled back in a thick braid. Her dark eyes sparkled crimson from certain angles. The tight outfit she wore exposed her strong body. She was used to do hard work, or fighting.

- Demons? But there is no such thing as demons, he said.

- Oh yeah? Then why am I standing here in the middle of the night and talking to one? And don't tell me that you are not a demon, because I can feel it, spat Sango irritated.

- And how can you feel it?

- My father taught me before he was killed.

- So what are you then woman?

- Sango, please, my name is Sango…

- Bitch, I call you what ever I want too.

"There is a God." Thought Sango wickedly and took a few steps closer. He was short for a male, but he could still look down a bit on her. Not that it matter, she would kick his sorry demon ass for calling her a bitch.

- Say your prayers little shit, she snarled and her hand shot out and grabbed his collar in a tight grip. Without hesitation she managed to throw him over her head and he landed hard on his back.

- Bitch, he growled low.

Sango stood over him and she giggled. She still had it in her, but the sake was making her feel bubbly and she began laughing.

- You are crazy, growled Hiei and got back up on his feet.

- Yeah, I know, giggled Sango and made a fast move to stand behind him and she grabbed his arms and pulled them back, making him immobile.

The closeness to this strong female had a part of Hiei awakened, a part he had neglected for a long time. "Shit, this is not good." He thought when he felt her soft breast press against his shoulder blades.

- You are not much for a demon are you? You don't even put up a fight, pouted Sango and released him again.

- Perhaps I don't want to hurt women, he said.

- O really, then you are one of a very few who think like that. Most others would have tried to kill me by now. So what is your problem?

- I don't know where the hell you grew up lady, but the demons around here does not hurt women, he snorted.

- Then why did you follow me around? Curiosity my ass, it was something else, said Sango and found a box to sit on.

- Mostly curiosity, that is the truth. I mean, you managed to drink more sake than a grown man can take and you managed to buckle a trashcan with your strength. Not to mention that you caught me off guard, that is quite impressive.

Sango snorted, she did not find very impressive at all.

- I wanted to know what kind of human you were. Not an ordinary woman, that much I can tell. Just the skill to detect demon, that is a very few who can, said Hiei.

- I was once a taijya, a demon slayer. My father taught me how to recognize your auras so you could not sneak up on me and kill me.

- A demon slayer? But that is a trade that have been dead for several hundred years, then how could it be possible for you to know about it? asked Hiei, he was very interested now. - The last taijya disappeared during the Senko Jidai. And no one knows where she went to.

- That is because she traveled with her friend to the modern era..

- Huh?

- I was the last taijya…

- You?

- Yeah, me… do you see anybody else around here??? she growled impatiently.

- How…?

- A magic well is the answer. Have you ever heard of the Shikon no Tama demon?

- Hiei, the name is Hiei, he said. - And yes I have heard of it.

- Well, my little sister was the one who shattered it and then traveled around the lands to make it whole again. Her name was Kagome. She was from this era, but she had found a way to travel back in time. After a few months I was part of the little shard hunting pack. A inu hanyou named Inuyasha, a miko called Kagome, a fox demon, merely a cub named Shippou, a groping monk with a hentai mind, his name was Miroku and there was me and my little fire cat Kirara.

- So you were with those who killed the unnamed evil force?

- Unnamed? His name was Naraku, the tentacle asshole of hell.

Hiei could not help but smile; she had a really foul language. But he liked it. She fitted his fiery attitude perfectly. "I want you…" he wanted to gulp when the thought hit him. This was not him at all, he hated the female race, but here he stood, wanting nothing more than to take this bitch as his own.

- So what are you doing in the modern era … Sango? her name rolled over his lips like honey.

- Having the most boring time of my life. I need action, I am not used to just wander around and doing nothing. Sure, Mama is the incarnation of love and she have taken me in as a second daughter, but I still need… I need action. I have tried to take up courses on self defence and martial art, but I always get kicked out.

- Oh, why is that?

- I am to rough… I am not used to pretending.

Hiei snickered, this could turn out to be a perfect opportunity… He took a invisible deep breath and he turned his red gaze back at Sango.

- I have a proposition for you woman.

- Sango…

- Sango, I have a proposition for you.

- Spit it out demon.

- Hiei

- Hiei, spit it out, giggled Sango.

- I am not afraid of a little pain, why don't you come and live with me? I sure can use a strong opponent in sparring, and I think you will do just fine. If you managed to catch me off guard, then you are strong.

- Keh!! You are a male, you have your soft spots.. snorted Sango.

- Perhaps… so what do you say?

- Live with you?

- Yeah.. train all day with out have to think about being too rough..

The offer was tempting, too tempting. She would be a fool not to take it up. She nodded absently and he smirked inwardly. He handed over a small card.

- Move your things to this place taijya and let's have some fun, he said.

- O-ok..

- See you tomorrow then?

- Late afternoon I think, I will be having a gruesome hangover in the morning.

- If you need any help, just call me ok?

- Ok, then it is settled … Hiei.

- Want me to walk you home?

She did not have to answer that because the sake finally caught up with her and she fell into a deep sleep or was it unconsciousness? Hiei caught her just before she fell of the box and he carried her bridal style back to the Sunset Shrine. He knew his history, and he could only hope that Sango had told him the truth, because if she had, this was the place where she was staying. He could not help it; he took a deep whiff out of her minty scent. He could feel her strength and power. She was a strong lady, no doubt about that.

Just as he reached the stairs up to the shrine she began to wake up and he smiled.

- Wake up sleeping beauty, you are almost home, he whispered into her ear.

- Mmm, what?

- You are home Sango, come on wake up now.

- I am awake, where the hell am I?

- The Sunset shrine.

- How… How did you know Hiei? asked Sango, now fully awake. She realised that the little demon must have carried her all the way back to the shrine. She blushed and wanted to hide her flaming cheeks in his neck. "This is not you Sango…"

- I know my history taijya, and if you spoke the truth, this is the place where you live, he stated roughly. - Do you live here Sango?

- Yes, I do… thank you Hiei-san.

- Just remember, you will come and live with me so we can fight without any rules.

- I remember.. Tomorrow then.

- Tomorrow, said Hiei and put her down to stand on her own feet. But his hands still lay around her waist.

- Uhhmm, you can let me go now, mumbled Sango.

"Let her go? NEVER!!" He pulled her closer, his right hand moved from her waist to the back of her head and he grabbed her braid and pushed her face into his own. The next second he was kissing her like there was no tomorrow. He nipped her bottom lip so she would open up for his searching tongue and when she did he got access to her wet cavern. "Man, she taste too good." He wanted to growl when he felt her tongue dance with his in an erotic dance.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

- Tomorrow slayer, he said and was gone in a second.

Sango panted, her body was on fire. "Tomorrow Hiei-san." she thought and opened the door and went inside.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

More will come - I promise...
Until then - how did you like it so far?
I have not quite grasped the Hiei-figure yet, much because I have not seen so many episodes of the anime yet.
I just type along...