/ ❯ Drift and Die and Come back to me ❯ Seeing Red ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow I'm back! I know you all hate me. Oh well! I'll continue! But I was quite disappointed when I only saw three reviews! Last time I posted this I got 15…I'm not going to make you have 15 reviews then post up the next chapter. But I do expect more or I'll stop! Your lucky that this chapter was already written so I'm posting it now…but the next few chapters will take weeks >.<

I'd like to thank

Thanks you for reviewing!

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in this story. This song is by Unwritten Law and it's called Seeing Red.

Dedicated to Love Guardian

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There she lay. Unconscious. Or was she?

I'm seeing red

She was slowing dying. Every breath she was taking in she was closer to her death. She was sill living. She was thinking.

Don't think you'll have to see my face again

This was all her fault. She should have never told him. She should have never invited him to live with her. He never could care for her. Then why did she care for him?

Don't have much time for sympathy

He could feel it! She was in trouble. Her ki was slowly dying. What did he do?

Coz it never happened to me

All she did was love him. She cared for him. She took care of him when he got injured in the gravity machine accident. She gave him a home, food and training bots. He could not think of one person who would do that for him.

Your feeling blue now

He wanted to send her away so she wouldn't get hurt. He didn't want to hurt her. He just wanted to send her away. He could never love her. She should have known that!

I think you bit off more than you could chew

He realized that her ki was so fait that if he didn't hurry fast he would lose her. Damn him! Why did he do that? He just wanted to get stronger. Not to fall in love or gain any of these human emotions.

And now its time to make a choice

He didn't want to hurt her. But he did. He hurt her. He had to run! He had to fly fast before he lost her ki signal.

And all I wanna hear is your...

She was dying and she knew it. She always thought she would ether die of old age or be killed by one of those monsters Goku always fought. She never thought she would die like this. Without half the things she wanted to do not completed. She didn't want to die like this! Not without finding her love…or did she find it…

So follow the leader down

He was losing her! She was getting weaker. He had to hurry!

Swallow your pride and drown

He found the signal! It was very faint but he followed it none the less. He saw her. Her body was all bloody with cuts and scraps on her perfect pale skin. He bent down and felt for a pulse. There was a pulse but it was very weak. He knew she was dying.

When there is no place left to go

He couldn't believe he had done this! He almost killed the person he loved!

Maybe that's when you will know

He loved?! He loved her! Damn why did he just figure that out now.

Follow the leader down

He knelt down beside her. Then he put one arm under her knees and one under her head. He then lifted her up off the blood stained ground and flew off.

Swallow your pride and drown

He couldn't love her! He just couldn't love her. He couldn't let himself fall in love with a human! He was a sayian prince. He couldn't mate with a low life human. He just wasn't allowed to…

When there is no place left to go

He landed in front of kami's place. It was late night so the stars were shinning brightly. But he took no notice. The only thing that mattered to him was the limp woman in his arms.

Maybe that's when you will know

It felt good to have her in his arms. Just having her close to him. With her head on his chest. With his arms around her. Protecting her. Being protective. It felt right.

And foolish lies

But it definitely didn't feel good that she was dying in his arms because of him! He didn't want to hurt her. She should have known not to fall in love with him because he would never love her back.

Well can't you see I tried to compromise

He tried to help her by pushing her away. He was a killer! This just proved it. He just killed her. This was his fault. No! It was hers. She fell in love with him not the other way around.

But what you say ain't always true

He sighed. He knew he was only trying to fool himself. He called out to Kami.

And I can see the tears in your eyes

He looked at her while he waited for the old guardian. He hoped the old namic could heal her. She wasn't totally dead yet. There was still hope. He saw her face. She was crying before. He could see a tear that hadn't fallen but had been left on her face for him.

And what you said now

He hurt her. More then he meant to. Emotionally and physically. He had seen so many near death bodies, but why did hers hurt him so?

Can't stop the words from running through my head

Was it because he loved her? No! He shouldn't think like that. He already had this argument with himself.

And what I'd do to get through to you

Kami got there just as he was shaking his head trying to get the thoughts out of his head. "Maybe you shouldn't try to get rid of those thought's maybe you should encourage them." What was the old fool talking about! He did not know what was going on in the head of the prince of sayains.

But you'd only do it again

Kami looked down at the body and he shock his head. "I cannot help her." What did he mean now! He had to help her. He just had to! I will kill him!

So follow the leader down

This made him mad! Very mad!

Swallow your pride and drown

Kami went up to the body of the bloody girl. He looked at the green man with glaring eyes as he took something out of her pocket.

When there is no place left to go

The Dragonball radar!

Maybe that's when you will know

Why didn't he think of that! He was so confused and having arguments that he couldn't think straight.

Follow the leader down

There was hope! But there was a problem. Was this a natural death? Would the dragon be able to revive her?

Swallow your pride and drown

He looked at kami. Somehow he knew that kami could read his thoughts. And the answer to his question was a shake of the head from the earth's guardian.

When there is no place left to go

This was a planned death! NO!

Maybe that's when you will know

But he could foil the plan. He could end her life sooner then expected. Then he could get the dragonballs and revive her.

I confess, I don't know what to make from all this mess

But he would have to kill her. Again.

Don't have much time for sympathy

This time it would be different. He would have to use a ki blast. But if he was going to do it he was going to have to do it soon. She was dying. Very quickly.

But it never happened to me

He brought some energy to his hands. He formed a ki ball.

You're feeling down now

And he released it.

I don't know where I'll be when you come around

The ball shot straight towards her.

And now it's time to make a choice

In a matter of all seconds all there was left was a disintegrate body and the sound of Vegeta's mind screaming in pain; worse then he ever felt.

And all I wanna hear is your voice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another chapter done! You must all hate me now! LOL. Sorry. Now what will Vegeta do?! He just killed Bulma or did he?! Did he kill her fast enough? Will the dragon revive Bulma?! That will depend on the numbers of reviews I get. Well I bet I'm going to have a writer's block after this, so feel free and send me any suggestions ya got , especially songs cause I'm running out of songs to use!