/ ❯ One Way Trip to Tulle ❯ NUMBER 6666666 Heee heee ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trip to Tulle

By SuperGirl

{A/N: Okay sorry I drugged up Bulma gees, but people wanted a lemon so here you go. And I know MSP would be all 'I want a new chapter' etc. So here you go Before you ask for it. ^_~ SG}

Vegeta carried Bulma over his shoulder to there Hotel, he would have flown, but well it was against the rules to fly in the city. After a twenty minute brisk walk they arrived at the hotel Vegeta had credits for. He walked in and headed towards the counter where a pink balloon headed man sat waiting for someone.

"Hello." said the creature smiling at Vegeta. "I have a room, I want my pass card to it now." he said shifting Bulma in his arms. The creature smile widen. "Certainly Sir, what is your name so I can check your credits." he said typing something into the computer. "Prince Vegeta, fighting name, 'the prince'." After a minute the creature turned to the desk and pulled out a clip board and a card.

"What they hell is up with the clip boards and this town?" asked Vegeta signing it. "Here you go sir, is she going to be staying with you while you're here?" he asked. Vegeta growled a bit under his breath. "Why." he asked sternly.

"Well sir I need to know the relationship between you and how many towels you'll need." Vegeta thought for a moment, what was there relationship. "She is my trainer and mine." he said smirking. The man nodded and rang a small bell. A short green boy came up running. "Take Prince Vegeta and his… female to his room." said the Pink balloon man to the green bell hop.

Vegeta glared at the boy when they reached the room and he took off leaving Vegeta with the Card Pass to the room. Vegeta opened the door with his free hand. Then he pushed the door open with his foot. He then quickly shut the door and the lights came on in the room automatically. Vegeta admired his quarters, it was huge and a big bed in the middle. He sighed walking to it and tossed Bulma on to it her arms still wrapped around Vegeta's shoulders.

He tried to remove her arms, but it didn't work. He received a giggle from Bulma. Shocked he bent over to look at her face. Sure enough she was awake. "Let go woman." he rasped out. "No." she said pulling him towards her. "Look at me woman." she did batting her eye lashed. "Your drugged from that drink at the restraunt. Your not thinking clearly." She pouted stroking his face with her fingers.

"But, I want you." she said leaning forward Kissing him on the lips fully. Vegeta should of, could of, would of pulled away, but didn't. He gave in and smashed his body against hers. "You'll regret this in the morning." he said panting looking down at her. She smiled and kissed his face. That was all Vegeta needed.

He smirked and pulled her to him and wrapped his body around hers and turned them over so he was on top. He took off her shoes fallowed by her pouch around her waist which held her carrying case. All hit the ground fallowed by cloths and under garments. Vegeta paused from his kisses and took the time to remove his own cloths. When he looked back over to Bulma she was remarkable. She was everything he wanted in a mate, except for the low Ki.

Bulma patted to the bed motioning for him to get closer to her. Vegeta smirked and crawled up the bed like a panther sneaking up on there pray in the middle of the night. He crawled up and stopped eye to eye with her and kissed her. He then pressed his body on hers lowering her to the bed once again.

Bulma couldn't think straight her head hurt too much and let her body take over for the night.

There bodies joined and Vegeta let out a whale of pain that hit him. He panted and looked at Bulma. She was just looking at him seductively. He knew something was wrong. Her eyes were in a trance. Then he couldn't help it, but his body began to rock against hers with out his authority. He too began to feel like he was drugged and just not her.

"OH SHIT!" he cried as an orgasm hit him. "I must of got some of that poison when She kissed me. His thoughts became more clouded and he took fell in a black void. There bodies how ever continued to pace together through the night. Until there bodies were tired and gave up into slumber.

Vegeta was first to wake up. His head hurt severely and realized that he was on top of someone. He sat up on his hands and noticed Bulma. "SHIT!" Then he noticed he was still in her. "Awe fuck I really am going to kill that Humanoid when I see him again. Vegeta tried to pull away form Bulma, but they were to tightly stuck together.

Vegeta thought for a second. 'There is only one way for me to get out of her.' and so He rocked a bit. He couldn't believe how she felt around him. He was getting horny again. 'Of course your horny you just slept with the woman all night.' He herd her moan a bit still asleep. 'It must have been a hell of drug to have her still passed out during this.' he thought again. 'Just got to come then I can get out of her.' And with that her felt himself com in her and Bulma's Body shock violently and fell back to the bed trying to breathe regularly.

Vegeta sat up trying to decide what to do now. He glanced back at her body now coiled around a pillow asleep. He noticed the bed was sweaty and the bed sheet was off form there encounter last night.

Vegeta went to take a shower to clean his body from her smell. When he returned he saw Bulma awake holding her knees to her head. She obviously didn't feel the same as Vegeta did that moment. He felt a ping of guilt swelter up in his heart. She was crying he could here her sobs. She noticed Vegeta in the room and looked up at him. She then turned quickly and buried her head in a pillow.

{A/N:

SG:BAD VEGETA YOUR GROUNDED!

VEGETA: WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO? YOU WROTE THE STORY GIRL!

SG: I Umm well you DID IT NOT ME!

Bulma: I feel so Used!

Vegeta: You feel used! What about me.

Bulma (cries) I am always torched in these Fanfics and then you do things to me! Whhhhhhha!

SG: (whacks Bulma with a frying pan rendering her mentally comatose) o_0;

Vegeta: And Next chapter Girl, (makes sure Bulma is Unconscious pokes her body with a stick and looks back at SG) Make sure I get some with her actually not drugged.

SG: Uh… I'll see what I can do.

Next time possible lemon? I don't know we'll see review J }