+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Coma ❯ A Glimse Of The Office ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Dr. Chase, McCane is on the other line” “Tell him I'm in the middle of something a little important at the moment,” “Umm…he said it is an urgent matter,” “Lance take over, make sure that the main arteries don't get opened up. Tell Carter to make sure there is enough dose to last another forty five minutes” Dr. Chase walked out of the room. They had been doing surgery on a man who had fallen off a fifty foot ladder onto an upside down saw that had almost ripped of half his arm. “Beth this better be a very important conversation…” Dr. Chase said taking off his face mask and ripping off his gloves. “Hello” Chase said picking up the bulky black phone off the large rectangle desk filled with paperwork and folders. “Dr. Chase, we need your help.” “Yes, McCane, a lot of people need my help and right now you're wasting my time and the patients, so you need to find another surgeon to do the job because I don't know if you would have figured, but I'm in the middle of something.” “Dr. Chase, it can't be done, it's not that it won't be done, it can't be done by any other doctor sir.” “McCane, find someone.” Dr. Chase hung up the phone. “Beth get me another pair of gloves and a face mask” Chase began walking back to the surgery room. He turned on the sink to hot water and ran his hands under, making sure he didn't use soap. Shaking his hands dry he slipped on his gloves and snapped on his face mask, then all of a sudden he heard loud sirens pulling into the hospital lot.