AD Police Fan Fiction ❯ Why ❯ One-Shot

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Why, why did you have to die? Oh Hans, there were so many things I wanted to tell you, apologize to you, I even wanted to kiss you. I started questioning my sexuality after I met you. I mean you were so beautiful and well I punched you, just because I was that pissed.

You didn't do anything, you said it was your birthday, but still, you didn't care and returned to your party like nothing happened. I guess I was mad from the loss of my former partner, but when you showed up at the office, I nearly went into shock! That's when I started to question my sexuality!

I had never felt this way about another guy. I was shocked and scared and I guess I just shut you out. The world out. I know my girlfriend cares about me, but hell, she's not that much of a comfort tool.

I can remember that when our friend and teammate died, you were there and helped me over come it. You were there for me, more than my own family was. I felt so bad for his wife and child. He adored them! I never thought that something like that would happen to me. Never in this lifetime did I think that this could happen to me. Oh Hans, why did you have to go?

Hans, the name suited you very well! Your blonde hair and beautiful eyes comforted me everyday. Now I have lost yet another reason to live! I didn't have a reason to live before I met you! You gave me life, oh god, now I know I am gay. I did love you, I wanted you, but I didn't know then, but now I do. I didn't even have the chance to tell you goodbye and I love you!

I would do anything to have you back again, even if that meant I had to kill my self! I would do anything to see you again, just once to know if you felt the same way. I would do anything, anything to touch and kiss you, no matter what the price. I loved you, and I want you to know, I can't hide it from you. I think I will go jump off a cliff, just so I can meet you in heaven.

I walk on, not knowing where to go. I looked down at the bottom of the cliff. Not much of a promise that I'll die if I jump off. I look again, no wait, I take that back. I will die if I jump off. But, it wouldn't feel right if I just jumped. Hans, this is for you. I want to see you again. Oh please be waiting for me.

I pull out a knife from my pocket. I look at the shining deadly blade, so enticing. Hans, I look up to the sky and see a cloud shaped like your head, oh Hans. I run the shining blade over my wrist. I lift up my shirt then run the blade from my navel to the base of my throat.

The blood ran everywhere. My senses became all blurry. Okay Hans, I am coming. Don't worry my love. I will see you once again, and we will be happy. You will finally know, and I will finally be able to rest, rest with you. I will finally be able to be happy.

I looked over the edge. My senses once again blurred. I walked forward and walked right over the edge. Hans I screamed before I blackout and died.

AN: So what do ya think. This is my first angst fic. I am afraid that this is bad and you people will hate it. Ah, anyway please review, give me a reason to write more. Do you know who the person that jumped is, think real hard and give a guess, if ya wanna know, leave your email address, and I'll tell you. Thankx and if you wanna chat on a message board check out mine at http://wolfbandit.suddenlaunch2.com -thankx- and once again, please review