Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


 
One thousand years in the past, when humanity was still young, three young girls were born. Little did they know their roles, for soon they would become, goddess'. Their names are as follows, urd, the eldest of the two, belldandy, the middle child, and of course, skuld the youngest of the three. They would each become goddess' of time, past, present and future.
“How would you know?” you may ask, well I was there at all three of their births
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Joseph jamalason.
That is my human name.
I go by many names.
Abomination, half-breed, the hunted, the angel of death, you name it.
My other names are,
Khanagrashaki,
Mathowus.
My father was a demon named “shregis” that was originally sent to earth to prepare it for Armageddon but he fell in love with my mother who's name was “Azriel”. They had myself and another. Shegnaroth. My brother. He is known as the black sheep of the family because of the fact that he wanted to continue our father's mission.
Because of my bloodline and my brother I am now pursued by heaven and hell. When the goddess' were born, I swore to protect them at all costs. But that was before I became so powerful everyone in heaven and hell began to fear me. Anyway, back to the story……