Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter one:
(MY P.O.V)
It was a cold, dark night in Prague, Czech Republic.
 
Night. Darkness. Perfect cover for me.
I had been chasing some demons down an alley when they reached the end, a brick wall.
Sin as grethan repas” one yelled at me.
Good thing for me I was hidden.
I muttered an ancient spell so powerful that if heard above a whisper could destroy the user as well.
The lead demon exploded with a loud pop, which distracted them as I jumped down about three stories and landed.
I had my gun drawn as I landed and in slow motion I fired, dusting all four.
I put my gun away as two that'd somehow survived were now on motorbikes.
 
A million miles away
 
A man sat at a chair eating some lunch until, “keiichi” he turned to notice a lady coming towards him “oh, hi urd” she sits next to him and says “hi urd” what the hell kind of greeting is that?” he looks down and says “nothing, I'm just trying to figure out why belldandy isn't here yet” he said, cradling his sandwich…
 
Antarctica:
 
A small group of about ten people were heading into a large room in an underground temple. They noticed a figure imprisoned in indestructible ice. Or so they thought. “SHEGNAS NEGRATH MEORTAH NEGAS MEYORT” someone yelled as the ice imprisoning the figure cracked and shattered, ice flying everywhere. One shard flew into one of the men, impaling him.
Another flew into the head of one of the men.
Three others looked at each other when they suddenly swelled up and exploded, blood flying everywhere.
“WHO DARES TO AWAKEN ME?” boomed a voice from behind the steam. “It is I sire, kreshnaga” bowed the lady “our race is dwindling. The humans have a new hunter, Khanagrashaki” the man looked at her and said “and you would like for me to kill my brother? Why?” “We need you” he turned and left with the rest in tow.