Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My Goddess! The Ladies Retreat ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oh My Goddess: The Ladies Retreat

Three Afterwards

One: Urd

There were certain things that Urd didn't tell her sisters. Not because she was keeping secrets from them, necessarily, but simply because these things were none of their business. Skuld didn't need to know about her still working love charms, Belldandy didn't need to know about her partying with Mara, and she didn't tell either of them about her time spent with Chihiro.

After that memorable trip up to the lake house Urd found a kind of connection had formed between them, different than what they had before. Instead of merely a background person in Keiichi's life Chihiro became a vital, important person to her... and eventually a lover.

Chihiro sighed happily as she wrapped her arms around the taller woman, running a hand through the long, white hair of her lover. “About time,” Chihiro purred into her ear, “Keiichi will be off running errands all afternoon.”

Urd grinned down at her, “So we have Whirlwind all to ourselves?”

“Exactly,” Chihiro agreed as she lay back on her workbench, having thoughtfully remembered to clear it off first.

“Hmm,” Urd purred as she nibbled at Chihiro's pale neck, tasting the faint tinge of grease on her skin. While some might be disturbed by it Urd had grown used to her mechanic lover's scent and taste, embracing them whole heartedly.

“Ah,” Chihiro gasped as Urd gently squeezed her breasts, her tongue licking at her collar bone. “God!” she moaned as she wrapped pant covered legs around Urd's own thigh, the taller woman just wearing a sexy short skirt and top.

“Goddess,” Urd smirked as she sucked on each hard nipple, her tongue fluttering against rigid flesh. “Tasty,” she mumbled happily.

Chihiro wrapped her arms around Urd as she excitedly ground their bodies together, already nearly at her peak of excitement. Both of them found themselves dazed by the passion that could overtake them, the pleasures of the flesh that were so wonderfully good.

Urd unzipped the leather jacket that was all Chihiro was wearing as a top, letting her smaller breasts pop free as she licked salty skin and stopped to tease the bellybutton. “Should I continue?” she teased as she stopped, reaching out to gently rub across her clothing covered mound.

“You'd better,” Chihiro gasped, trying to force Urd's hand to linger by crossing her legs.

Urd smirked as she kissed that cloth covered mound, then paused as she felt a odd twinge....

“Chihiro,” Keiichi pushed open the door casually, “They didn't have the parts, so I couldn't fix the engine....” Keiichi trailed off in pure shock, the young man freezing in the doorway.

“Excuse us,” Belldandy said politely, dragging him backwards then shutting the door.

“Damn it,” Chihiro cursed as she sat up, grabbing for her leather jacket. “Your sister's timing really sucks,” she told Urd.

“We'll get back to it later,” Urd promised even as she tried to decide what to tell them. She finally decided on the truth, even if it was a bit embarrassing. “You mind if I tell 'em we're dating?” Urd asked as she straightened out her skirt.

“I'd love to,” Chihiro answered with a smile.

Two: Sora Hasegawa

After Keiichi stepped down from the presidency of the Motor Club and nominated her as his replacement, Sora found herself saddled with a frightening number of new responsibilities. But Sora gamely faced up to each task before her, supported by her club mates, Chihiro their past president, and also... by Natsuki Ogami.

Natsuki, once known as the Queen among the motorcyclists at school, had become her friend during the lakeside trip, and afterwards had grown into something more in Sora's heart. Of course, Sora's shyness was such that it took months for anything to happen, and in fact it only really started because Natsuki grew tired of waiting.

They were celebrating a motor club win at the regional championships, with booze and snacks flowing as they partied. Keiichi and Belldandy were visiting, Bell singing beautifully when she took her turn at kareoke. Deciding it was too noisy to talk Natsuki and Sora went outside, the two women looking up at a beautiful evening sky.

“Thank you,” Sora murmured softly as Natsuki put her arm around her shoulders.

Natsuki looked down at her fondly, “No problem.”

“No,” Sora shook her head, “you've supported me, coached me, even saved me from a mad robot... you're a good friend.”

Natsuki puffed out a breath, looking up at the darkening sky as she muttered, “You've got part of that wrong.”

“Huh?” Sora blinked.

Natsuki hadn't intended for Sora to hear that, but.... “I've hung around you for so long because I'm in love with you, dimwit,” Natsuki confessed.

Sora looked rather like someone smacked her with a fish. “Do you mean that?” she asked, sounding rather stunned.

“No, I often say stuff I don't mean,” Natsuki said, feeling rather crushed. 'I guess she just isn't into me that way...,' she thought.

“I'm sorry,” Sora surprised Natsuki by hugging her fiercely, “I think I love you, too.”

“You mean it?” Natsuki looked at her in surprise.

Sora went up on tiptoes and pulled Natsuki down towards her a bit, their lips meeting as she murmured, “Yes.”

Three: Megumi Morisato

Despite what her brother might think, Megumi was not a stupid person. She knew that the three 'sisters' were not normal, and had become more or less aware of all the supernatural stuff going on. But because Keiichi hadn't told her, Megumi didn't feel it was her place to push.

So when a ghost appeared in her home, Megumi took it in stride.

“Welcome home!” the cheery voice called as Megumi opened the door. Chieko Honda smiled warmly as the black haired girl met her, taking Megumi's bad from the tired young woman's hand.

Megumi reluctantly surrendered her bag as she reminded her, “You don't need to do that.”

Chieko laughed as the woman dressed as a maid said, “But I want too, Megumi.” The black dress was a good combination of maidenly yet sexy, and the white apron brightened things up immensely. Chieko lead the way into the small apartment, setting the bag on the table as Megumi tiredly settled into a seat.

Chieko sat down beside her as she patted her hand, “Long day?”

“Yeah,” Megumi admitted with a wry smile. “I was helping out Sora with the club, as well as negotiating with the baseball teams....”

“Are you going to be playing soon?” Chieko asked excitedly. “I'd love to watch,” she added.

“I'll bring the bike along so you can come,” Megumi promised. Chieko's spirit appeared tied to the motorbike she had watched over so long, and she could only manifest nearby it.

Chieko smiled, “I'll look forward to it.” Briskly she walked towards the kitchen, “What would you like for dinner tonight?”

“You don't have to cook for me,” Megumi said to her fondly, watching the young woman's hips sway as she walked.

Chieko put her hand on her hip as she gave Megumi a arch look, “Is there something you'd rather do?”

Megumi grinned at her, “I think we can think of... something.”

End

Notes: Yes, I'm a compulsive loose end tier upper. LOL Chihiro is a ODD character in the manga. She doesn't date, she turned down two guys interested in her and one of her fondest memories is of a very Belldandy-looking character she knew in school. Which doesn't make her gay, of course, but it leaves things open. Urd, in my humble opinion, would make a good match for her, providing a fun loving side to balance out Chihiro's more serious business woman. Sora/Natsuki and Megumi/Chieko are both TOTALLY from my imagination. Tho in fandom Megumi is sometimes considered to be gay....