Ai No Kusabi Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Friends ❯ More Than Friends ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
More Than Friends
By: Ka-Ching!

Fandom: Ai no Kusabi
Romance/PWP/AU
Lemon
Yaoi
Pairing: Iason/Raoul
Spoilers: None
Rating: NC-17
Archive: Ask and you shall receive
Feedback: It would be greatly appreciated
Story blurb: Iason pays Raoul a visit late at night and things get heated.

Disclaimer: I don't own Ai no Kusabi or any of its characters, nor do I own any continuations/variations of the show/movies/games/other merchandise and I am NOT making ANY money off of this, or any other, fanfiction.

Warning: Male/male situations, explicit sex, language, possible OOCness (out of Characterness).

Special Thanks: My friends Dorothy and Jillian. Jillian if you read this, you probably know why, and Dorothy because she got me interested in the anime and if she HADN'T, I would not be writing this.

Author's note: Now, I haven't actually seen much of the anime, other than a sex scene clip between Iason and Riki, and an animated music video to the song 'One Night in Bangkok'. So, bear with me. I was just role-playing with Dorothy and Jillian and I felt like I just HAD to do this.

Iason left his car, going up to Raoul's door and knocking. He knew it was late and Raoul probably wouldn't be too happy about being woken up. But, he didn't care. And, he had the feeling that Raoul probably wouldn't when he realized what Iason was here for.

Raoul answered the door, glaring. He was in a pair of sweatpants and an undershirt, his hair messed up, obviously he'd been asleep and was NOT happy about being woken up.

"Iason! What the Hell are you doing here this late? Don't you ever sleep?" Raoul asked, raising an annoyed eyebrow.

Iason didn't answer; he went inside, making Raoul back up or get run into. Once he was inside far enough he slammed the door shut and shoved Raoul against the wall, pressing close against him and kissing him, hard and fast, on the lips, his tongue invading Raoul's mouth and sliding along Raoul's tongue and to explore the rest of Raoul's mouth, forcing a moan of pleasure from Raoul.

But, that was also the same moment Raoul seemed to realize what was happening and tried to stop it.

"We shouldn't, Iason..." Raoul reminded, though his hands seemed to have a different opinion, as they found their way up Iason's clothed chest, firmly sliding along the fabric obscured flesh, to the neck of the shirt and tugging slowly down, the buttons slowly popping off of the fabric.

"I know..." Iason said, though he obviously didn't care. He tugged Raoul's undershirt off and slid his hands up Raoul's sides, firmly caressing, worshipping, the newly bared, heated flesh that it found there, eliciting more of those moans that Iason's dick liked so much, his hands finding their way up to Raoul's chest, fingers slowly moving one by one over the nipples.

Raoul didn't protest anymore, he arched into the touches, sliding his hands firmly up Iason's firm stomach and up to his chest, slowly, feeling the hot flesh, flesh hotter than his own.

Iason stopped what he was doing and took Raoul by the wrist, and led him to the bedroom, starting to remove his own clothes. He did this very slowly to make sure to give Raoul a good show and make him hotter with anticipation.

"Iason..." Raoul breathed, watching him reveal every inch of flushed flesh. He couldn't take his eyes off the blond man in front of him, and he spread his legs on the bed a bit, reaching down between them to rub at himself, finding that he was very hard.

"Take your pants off, Raoul." Iason said, once all of his own clothes were off and he'd taken a tube of lube out of his pants and set it on the nightstand for later.

Raoul wasn't usually one to take orders, at least not like this, but he did as he was told. Slowly, sliding the fabric over his ass, down his hips, and continuing on down his legs and when the pants got down to his feet he kicked them off, and lay back, spreading his legs, one hand resting on his own stomach, his other hand slowly stroking his own cock.

Iason didn't groan, but Raoul could see in his eyes that he wanted to. That was a personal point of satisfaction for Raoul. He knew that Iason was quiet during sex, and the fact that he made Iason show signs of WANTING to moan made Raoul proud of himself.

"Don't get too smug, Raoul..." Iason said, smirking, his voice only slightly husky, though the erection Iason was sporting proved he was a lot more turned on than he sounded.

Raoul's only answer was to spread his legs further, continuing to stroke himself and thrust into his own hand, giving a moan that went straight to Iason's groin.

"Turn over and get up on your hands and knees." Iason growled.

This surprised Raoul, though he did as he was told. Just like he knew Iason was quiet during sex, he knew Iason usually made the encounter last longer. He didn't remember hearing a recount of anything sexual that involved Iason wanting to go at it so fast. But, Raoul wasn't going to complain. Making it last longer and savoring the moment was a wonderful idea, especially if this turned out to be the only time they did this, but Raoul was far too hot to see real reason in not going at it right now.

Iason got onto the bed with Raoul, getting behind Raoul, spreading his ass cheeks and leaning down swirling his tongue around Raoul's entrance.

When Raoul felt that, he gasped and moaned loudly, pushing back, hoping to get that wonderful tongue to slip inside of him. But, it didn't happen right away, Iason continued to let his tongue rim the circular hole until he had Raoul whimpering and humping the air.

Only when Raoul started to beg Iason, did he actually slide his tongue inside, then out again, and back inside, repeating this several times, flattening his tongue out inside of Raoul, making Raoul gasp and moan and pant like a dog in heat, pushing back on Iason's tongue and gripping the sheets tightly.

"Oh, fuck, Iason!" Raoul finally started yelling.

Iason stopped what he was doing, pulling his tongue out, and relishing the sound of Raoul's wanton whimper at the loss of Iason's tongue inside of him.

Raoul felt empty now, and whimpered softly.

"Please...Iason..." Raoul said, panting softly and wagging his ass in Iason's face, to show him he wanted more.

"Such a wanton slut, you are, Raoul..." Iason smirked, reaching over and retrieving the tube of lube from the nightstand where he'd put it earlier, and squeezing some out onto his fingers and making sure to thoroughly coat his cock with it.

Raoul didn't care WHAT Iason called him, as long as he got Iason's dick inside of him sometime this damn century! And, though he wouldn't admit it later, it turned him on when Iason said that to him. So, when Iason pressed the head of his dick at Raoul's entrance, he gave a loud moan in anticipation, pushing back on Iason's cock, hoping to make Iason move into him.

Iason took the hint, slowly sliding into Raoul until he was buried inside of him to the hilt and eliciting a wonderful long moan from Raoul's mouth.

It took all of Raoul's mental strength to hold himself still and keep himself relaxed. By the time Iason was completely buried inside of Raoul's body, Raoul was already nearly begging for him to continue.

Iason was still for a moment or so, not wanting to take a chance on hurting Raoul, just in case. But, it wasn't too long before he started to thrust in and out of his best friend and fellow Blondie, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed.

It wasn't long before Raoul began to move with him, moaning loudly at the feeling of being stroked by Iason's rock hard, long thick cock from the inside.

Iason's eyes drank in the sight of his best friend, body straining, moans and gasps pouring from his lips, back arching oh-so-slightly and the waterfall of beautiful golden blond hair falling over his shoulders like liquid gold, body soon starting to flush.

Raoul had no trouble moving with Iason's thrusting, starting to pant again soon. He pulled forward every time Iason pulled outward, and moved back to meet the thrust and get Iason as deeply into him as he could, crying out in pleasure every time.

Iason loved the sound of Raoul's cries of pleasure, and made it a point to make him give more, angling himself to hit Raoul's sweet spot JUST right, making Raoul nearly scream his name in response, he loved the fact that Raoul was so responsive.

It wasn't long, before both of them felt close, Raoul more so than Iason. He gasped and moaned loudly as he felt Iason reach down between Raoul and the bed, take hold of Raoul's cock and start pumping in time with the thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, yes!! Harder, Iason!" Raoul begged, panting and moaning, continuing to move with Iason, gripping the sheets and threatening to tear them, his knuckles white because of how firm his grip was.

Iason gave Raoul what he wanted, panting a bit himself, continuing to hit Raoul's sweet spot every time he thrust into him.

Raoul finally cried out Iason's name, pushing back against him so that he could get Iason into him as far as possible, arching his back until it looked painful, tossing his head back, his insides clamping and spasming on Iason's cock, as he reached his orgasm, his body glistening in sweat, his bangs matted to his forehead and the sheets a bit worse for wear.

The spasms and clamping of Raoul's insides on Iason's dick caused Iason to reach his own orgasm, giving one last particularly hard thrust into Raoul, as he filled Raoul with his cum.

For a few moments, they stayed in their positions, frozen there while they shuddered and gave soft breathy moans, limbs shaking from holding their bodies up after their orgasms. After those few moments, they finally collapsed, first Raoul onto the bed, followed by Iason onto Raoul, slowly sliding out of him and moving to lie down next to him, both of them panting heavily.

"We've...got to do that more often..." Raoul said, turning his head and opening his eyes a bit to look at Iason.

"Yes...we do..." Iason agreed, a bit too muddleheaded from the sex and the orgasm, at the moment, to come up with much of a response other than that.




The End