Akazukin Chacha Fan Fiction ❯ Along the Road of the Magical World ❯ Chappie 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Along The Road of the Magical World

 

It is a very bright morning today.

Birds chirped, flowers swayed and children played.

And just inside the old cottage stuck in a tree, a rather happy group settled themselves while munching muffin and tea. Oh so yummy!

"Teacher Seravi, this is so good!!!" exclaimed the bubbly red hood.

"Yah `is ish A-SHAM Sh-erabi!" Liya managed to say in between bites.

"Thank you kids." Seravi humbly said while smiling brightly at his audience.

"Mister Seravi, you're such a multi-talented person. These are truly delicious. Would you mind give me the recipe of this muffin? I'd like to make some too." Shine politely said.

"Oh I'd love to Shine. I understand the pink witch doesn't know to cook anything edible." Seravi said then slightly frowned.

Shine laughed nervously. "Haha, um I guess."

"Hey Shine, where's Miss Dorothy? I haven't seen her for ages! I heard that she has arrived from her trip last night." queried Cha-cha.

"Yes, Shine," Seravi added "after where did she get herself now?"

"Um, hehe, um I think I'm not in the place to say anything about this you know…" Nervous sweat popped out of Shine's body as the other three occupants of the room centered their curious eyes on him. "Hey, don't look at me like that. Um, hehe…"

"So what happened to her?" Seravi calmly said while sipping his tea.

Shine turned pale this time. "Oh what do you know it's already late! Hehe, I guess I never noticed it, you know I better go, Miss Dorothy would definitely worry about my tardiness and-"

Seravi stood up and stared at Shine. Shine cringed at the calm but deep eyes of the Most Powerful Magician in the Land. "Is anything wrong?"

"N-NO-NONE at all, Mister Seravi! Miss Dorothy just wanted to be um a-alone for now, um yeah…" Shine looked back at Seravi but found him staring back at him again. He didn't believe him a bit.

"Oh really? Well that's Miss Dorothy, say hi for me Shine!" Cha-cha squealed.

"Yeah me choo!!!" Liya cried.

"Uh yeah." Shine was about to turn away when Seravi's voice stopped him.

"I'd like to pay a visit on her later. Cha-cha, Liya, would you like to come?" Seravi asked.

"SURE!!! It's been so long since we last visited Miss Dorothy's place!" the two chorused.

"Yeah and I'd like to see how she looks now after almost two months of her so-called vacation." Seravi added.

"Uh-oh…" Shine muttered under his breath.

Seravi turned to Shine again. "Is that okay Shine? Do tell Miss Dorothy about that." He smiled cheerfully.

"You know, um, I think that's a bad idea. You know miss Dorothy is kind of troubled this days, and-" he stopped when a pair of eyes looked at her curiously, too uncomfortable for his taste. "-but you see I guess she'll like that! Bye" with that Shine rode away with his broom muttering-"This is going to be a big BIG mistake…"