Alice 19th Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the futile era! action/comedy ❯ Intro-Idiots! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A fourteen-year-old girl walked across the field with her lunch tray in hand. Her purpple hair fluttered as the wind blew through her hair. Her matching eyes glistened in the sunlight. Another fourteen-year-old girl sat under an apple tree, eating away at a huge pile of foods, all of them exotic from her island country.
“ Suuuuuuuu-chaaaaan!” Melataru, the purppled haired girl, yelled to her firend. “ Can I have some Okonomiyaki?”
“ Uh-huh! Hurry up! I'm really hungry!” she yelled back.
Melataru ran to sit next to her friend, and then they all the sudden put on their super hero masks!
“ Defenders of all that is good and pure in this world!” Su yelled.
“ Savyors of all innocent and impure hearts alike!” Melataru yelled.
“ Su-chan to yon-de kudasai!” Su shouted.
“ Mel-chan to yon-de kudasai!” Melataru shouted.
“ We are, CHIKARA AI!” they shouted in unision. Then they began to do a victory pose.
Su did a lot of precise and difficult flips, twirls, and swirls only to land without bending her knees in the landing.
Mel did a seductive dance, with precise hip motions, foot work, hand gestures, and a last seducting move using her entire body.
When they were finished, they sat down. Those ribbon things that the lotus masters have around their chests was aroung theirs.
“ So, who's heart shall we protect today?” Mel asked sitting down killing the moment.
“ Ummm…..how about….Aoi? She was going through a total winning streak, then she just drove into depression!”
“ This sounds like an important mission to save our friend Aoi! She needs our help, and we need to help her!”
So they went over to the quad where Aoi sat by herself drinking some tea.
 
 
AUTHORS NOTE
Well that's it for the chapter! I know this one is short……..but the next one will be better! Hope you like it! Melataru, if your out there, you better tell me how you like it ASAP! I'm going to make another one, only it'll have one chapter, about me and my friend Katie, and Stephanie.