Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Metamorphosis ❯ Metamorphosis ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Metamorphosis: Metamorphosis" by Abraxas (2009-12-21)
 
Let me grow into what I was meant to be.
 
Life at my family's ranch with its cattlemen was a tragedy. It jaded my spirit and, worse, I gave into isolation, exile. I went about with a mask pretending to be another kind of man. Like a trickster.
 
It was not always.
 
What awoke my nature was a tender yet arousing moment.
 
I wish the name were not a mystery. He was about my age - shaven and wearing bright yellow and orange robes. He was part of a spiritual, nomadic caravan. My uncle said they were visitors from Tibet.
 
Details were blurred by years, disjointed by my reliving and reworking the event. It was worship what my lips accomplished smothering, devouring his treasure. Where I gained those skills I cannot say.
 
I wanted but could not find anything like that. Then, as my father shattered my world, I struggled to keep my status. My uncle tried to help but I failed to appreciate his wisdom until he vanished. Killed, they said, by the vengeance of Indians.
 
He suffered what I suffered.
 
Sokka is the window into a world where I am that twelve-year-old again. I revel with my freedom of his body. I crave those blazing, midnight acts that draw my fingers onto his nakedness.
 
I grasp Sokka where a warrior is vulnerable. Enveloping. Caressing. My kneading expresses without word a thousand intimacies. I watch as my love flourishes. Growing out of a seed. Yearning. Aching. I rain my kiss onto its stalk. Its length I wash with my tongue from base to tip - there my prize emerges. Silky. Violet. It shudders expectant as it pokes through a sleek, fleshy bud. Blooming like a flower with dew.
 
Sokka gasps my name while I wipe my lips of nectar.
 
END