Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka is one of the Celestial descendants? ❯ Spring Time! ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

____________

Spring Time!

____________

By Suzaku_123

____________

Miaka awakes without anything on. Tasuki woke up my Miaka's move. Miaka looked at him while Tasuki look at her. Miaka flushed in to bright red angrily and said "You Hentai No Baka!!!" Tasuki "Ahh Gomen! Miaka, I didn't think that it would turn out this way." Miaka puts on her garments slowly. Miaka "Tasuki, I know you didn't mean it but you smell of Alcohol! Let's go to the Springs!"

*Back at the Bar.*

Kagami sits on a seat. Kagami "Those Chinese classes really paid off! Miaka and Tasuki sleep in the bed together? Damn it. Tasuki, when I figure out how to go in this world… I'll get you. You freak."

(A/N: He isn't a freak Kagami! Oops, sorry! Back to the story.)

*Back into Aogiri's home.*

Yuuhi "Somehow, I can't feel and know where is Miaka." He sits on a step and looks at the ground sadly. Suzumi "Don't worry, you will find her." She looks up to the sky and saw Light Ceres in the blue sky. Light Ceres "Suzumi! At the bar where Tamahome's working, I want you to go in to the Book world. I'll make sure you are going to come here safely." Suzumi "Yuuhi! Let's go to the bar quickly!" Yuuhi "Why?" Suzumi "I'll explain later."

*In the Book World.*

Miaka sat in the water, "Ahh, it's sure nice to visit the spring's once again. Tasuki?" Tasuki ran to the Springs which was deep, "Wee!!!" Miaka "This is a spring not a diving pool." Tasuki flushed deep red, "That's cause I love the real world." Tasuki notice that when they are in the water, he notice that Miaka was not wearing a towel and his nose bleed till that he took a towel to wipe it off. Miaka flushed bright red again and said "Hentai No Baka!!!" Tasuki was punch in his face and said "You sure have lots of muscles, no wonder to men wants you." Miaka "What do you mean no men wants me?" They kept on fight until Miaka accidentally stands up. Tasuki "Err…Miaka?" Miaka kicked him in the face "Now see what you have done!"

________________________________________________

Wah… I couldn't start on this story cause I got school. Hope you like this story. Was to busy making A neopet guild! Kawai! Wee! Bye!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^