Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Confession ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kai walked over to Ray's window one night. He had a mission that none of his other friends would ever understand.
He looked up and saw that his light was still on. It was strange how his feelings were coming out all at once.
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she
“Ray?” Kai called out. He saw a faint rustling and watched as the window opened up to reveal his beloved neko-jin. Ray looked down at Kai, his long raven hair let out and falling over his shoulders. Kai's eyes softened as he looked at him.
He was the most beautiful creature he's ever seen.
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
“Kai, what are you doing here? It's in the middle of the night.” Ray rubbed tiredly at his eyes.
“Sorry, Ray. I really needed to tell you something.”
Ray looked shocked at his team captain's now flushed face. “Oh, okay. Well what is it?”
She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that?
Her eye discourses; I will answer it.
I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks:
“Well . . . I . . .” He blushed when Ray just blinked his golden eyes in a cute and innocent way.
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
Ray tilted his head in wonder and amusement. He's never seen his team captain like this before. He smiled, “What's wrong Kai?”
“Sorry, i-it's just that I could never think or even talk straight when I stare into your eyes, Ray.”
Ray blushed.
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
“Well thank you, Kai. That's very sweet of you.”
The light from the lamp had made Ray's tanned skin glow and Kai thought that not even the most beautiful sunrise could compare to the beauty that he saw before him. He watched as Ray leaned more forward on the window sill and leaned his cheek upon his hand, making his hair cascade more over his shoulders and making him seem like a goddess.
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!
“You deserve nothing less,” Kai muttered. “Look, Ray . . . I just wanted to tell you that I really . . . really . . .”
Ray's heart began to flutter in his chest and a small blush rose to his cheeks. Kai wasn't gonna . . .?
“Kai? What are you trying to say?”
Kai sighed and decided that he was being too out of character. He clenched his fist and stared into Ray's golden eyes with his own crimson ones.
“I love you, Ray and I have to know how you feel about me.”
“Kai . . .”
I take thee at thy word:
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized;
Henceforth I never will be Romeo.
“Ray?” Kai waited for a response.
Ray's eyes began to water and he nodded his head, “Yes. Yes, Kai I-I feel the same way.”
Then Ray's eyes widened as he saw the most incredible thing in the world.
He saw Kai's smile.
Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, peace in thy breast!
Would I were sleep and peace, so sweet to rest!
Hence will I to my ghostly father's cell,
His help to crave, and my dear hap to tell.
A.H. : Yay my first yaoi! I'm so proud of myself! I wanna thank Shakespeare for making this wonderful play and thank Takao Aoki for making the wonderful characters Ray and Kai! I don't own but I do wish every now and then.
Sayonara!