Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Dramma Is Before, During, And After Love ❯ Hanging out ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Resse:Finaly i'm updating! Wuts been taking me so long?!
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
 
 
"Kai what happened?" Rei asked after Tyson left.
I can't believe he left. After i told him to stay.And he didn't even look at me before he left!
"It doesn't matter."
"Yes it does. Kai you're in the hospital! Who did this to you?"
Silence.
I can't tell him. I can't tell anyone. This is my problem I'll deal with it on my own.
"Kai please tell me you didn't do this to yourself."
"Hell no!"
"I was just making sure. Who did this to you?"
"Don't worry about it. I'll handle it."
"Kai-"
"I said I'll handle it! Drop it or get out!"
"Kai i know you upset but don't take it out on me. i'm just looking out for you."
"I know. I jus... I just don't wanna talk about it."
"Well whenever you do i'm here.."
"I know. Did you propose to Max yet?"
"No."
"Rei."
"I'm too nerves. What if he says no?"
"You know he won't. He loves you."
"I knoow but i'm nerves. It's harder than i thought it would be."
"Suck it up."
"You're not funny."
"Yes I am." We both laughed.
I know exactly how Rei feels. I can't tell Tyson how i feel. I start to, but then i freeze. If only he didn't leave maybe i would have told him. Tyson.
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Tyson's pov
The next day
 
Why am i here?Kai has a whole house full of servants looking after him he doesn't need me. I should go.
I keep telling myself that yet I'm knocking on the door.
"Hello!" a bubbly maid said as she opened the door.
"Uh, is Kai home."
"Yes. Come on in."
"She led me into a huge sitting room with a couch and four chairs.
"Wait right here he'll be with you shortly."
I wited so long i thought he wasn't coming. When he did show up he looked shocked to see me. I ignored his expression.
"Hey buddy!"
"Tyson? What are you doing here?"
"Rei said they released you, so I came to see if you were alright."
"I'm alright."
"Well I wouldn't have guessed with how long it took you to get out here." I teased.
"I was working." He didn't look mad. that's good right?
"Well I'll leave and let you get back to work."
"No. Stay. We can watch t.v. Roger keeps telling me i need a break anyway."
"Sure."
we walked into another room that had a huge flat screen t.v. hanging on the wall, and a couch in front of it.
"Wow! I'm defantly coming here more often."
Kai smiled. A real smile and best of all it was directed torwards me. I had to smile back.
We sat down on the couch. He wasn't close enough that we touched, but we were close enough that i was fully aware of his presnce.
"So what do you wanna watch?" he asked picking up the remote.
"I dunno. Let's just see whats on."
We flipped around until we saw that Xmen 2 was on.
"Hey if you could be anyone of them who would you be." I asked him.
"Wolverine."
"Why?"
"Because he can't remember his past."
I felt I should say something, but I couldn't think of anything. "Kai..."
"It's ok you don't have to say anything. I shouldn't say stuff like that around."
"Kai if you ever need to talk I'll be here to listen."
"Thank you Tyson."
We watched a couple more movies and talked a lot. I wonder if him and Rei hang out like this. I'll most likely will never get to hang out with him like this again. I savored every moment. When I left it was late so he gave me a ride home. I found out two interesting things. Me and Kai like the same music and Kai is a great singer. I mean who would have thought Kai sang? It was the coolest day ever.
 
A/N:I'm sooooo sorry it took so long to update and that it's so short. I'll update soon promise. R&R. Holla!