Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Flight Risk ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Flight Risk

Summary: Brooklyn hates flying, especially on commercial airplanes. Too many people. This flight is the worst yet. He has unwillingly caught a young woman’s gaze and now she’s trying flirt with him. She then gets violent when he turns her down. What will Brooklyn do?

Pairings: Brooklyn/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Scarlet Shades. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. Mild sexual reference and swearing involved.

AN: Hello again everyone! I do apologize for making you wait for me to upload this chapter, but I had a slight case of writers block and decided to try my hand at writing a Yu-Gi-Oh! Humorous two-shot that kinda fell flat. Thankfully, I am over that writer’s block now and I present to you an extra long chapter that has a hint of fluff with the mandatory badass Kai kicking some Mary-Sue butt. I hope you enjoy reading it as I did writing it.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

-

Chapter 4:

Brooklyn just seemed to lose all his senses as he gazed into Kai’s face, taking in every detail, slightly in awe at his own obliviousness at how he did not know that Kai was female in gender. Her facial features were soft and feminine, smooth and flawless. Even her eyes told of a very different story that what she had been revealing to the world, they were surrounded by thick lashes and wide with a sense of naivety.

As the words of his ideal women tumbled from his lips, he never once blinked, forcing himself not to in fear that he might miss something very important.

Soon, an expression of surprise appeared on Kai’s face and she stuttered for a moment, and in that instant, all his will power he had unwillingly called upon to hold himself back shattered and he leaned forward in his seat, pressing his lips against hers.

At first, the kiss was a mere pressing of the lips, Brooklyn half expecting Kai to pull away with a dangerous threat perched on her soft pink lips. Instead, she sat in her seat stock still, so he pressed forward a little bit more, growing bolder when she did absolutely nothing to push him away. Perhaps she was in shock from his sudden and bold movements, but Brooklyn was not going to let this moment slip away.

The feel of Kai’s moistened lips against his was amazing, nothing like he had ever imagined and he wanted to feel something more. Lifting a hand, Brooklyn placed it on the curve of Kai’s neck and tilted his to the side a fraction as he ran his tongue over her lips, unable to stop himself from smirking smug as Kai gave a noise that was a half gasp, half moan and he pressed a little harder. Another gasp passed Kai’s lips, parting them and Brooklyn wasted no time using that to his advantage and slyly slipped his tongue into her mouth, immediately pressing their lips together harder so his tongue could devour her mouth without disruption.

To say that Kai was surprised when Brooklyn suddenly leaned over from his chair and kissed her on the lips would have been a great understatement, she was floored.

For as long as she had known Brooklyn, he had always been rather unpredictable, but he has never been spontaneous. Whatever he did, he always had a reason behind it, a motive, and he never did anything just for the hell of it.

Her feelings for Brooklyn were still something she couldn’t quite get a grasp off, and yet, as they continued to kiss; she realized she was beginning to understand them a little better. She would never admit it out loud, but she truly does enjoy Brooklyn’s company, his presence. He seemed to be himself whenever he was around her, although she wasn’t entirely sure why, she was greatly nonetheless. There was a part of him that seemed to annoy her greatly, and yet, she felt sadden or irritated when he wasn’t around.

It was beginning to make sense now. Those feelings must have been that thing called a crush, there was no other way to describe it, it had to be a crush…or she was in love with him.

Though, one thing was certain. Brooklyn never did anything without reason, and she didn’t either!

Letting her eyes slip close, Kai stayed in her seat, even as Brooklyn pivoted in his to place a hand against her neck and deepened the kiss considerably. She felt something moist yet flexible move against her tongue and heated appeared on her cheeks when she realized what it was. Brooklyn was expertly exploring every inch of the warm cavern of her mouth, causing her to physically shiver when he found a spot that was surprisingly sensitive.

The two, completely lost within each other, continued to kiss, all rational thought fleeing to the back of their minds, only the soft sounds of their breathing through their noises reached their ears.

Brooklyn tightened his grip on Kai’s throat just a little as he continued to lick, caress and stroke with his tongue, emitting a moan of satisfaction when Kai began to press her tongue against his. First, she was hesitant, but soon grew more confident and a battle of dominance erupted not moments after.

Pivoting in her seat, Kai turned her body toward Brooklyn’s, her hand reaching out to grasp the sides of his face, her fingers entangling themselves within his hair as Brooklyn’s hand left her throat to slip down her bare arm to rest on her waist, squeezing her around the middle.

He wouldn’t mind joining the mile high club with Kai, but somehow, he believed that she wouldn’t allow it. She didn’t appear to be the type of woman who threw herself as men for sexual satisfaction.

No, only women with little to no self respect did things like that.

Thrusting his tongue into her mouth for one last lingering caress, he slowly pulled his mouth away from hers, a mild sense of disappointment bubbled in his chest at the lost of contact. Opening his eyes, Brooklyn noted with inwardly smug satisfaction the flustered look on Kai’s face as she too opened her eyes, confusion evident in the crimson red orbs. Slowly, she pulled her hands away from his face, hovering in front of her in a very unsure manner. She didn’t know what to do or say from here. She never experienced a kiss before, let alone a very passionate one.

“Brooklyn?” she whispered as she licked her licks.

Brooklyn smiled at her, a charming smile he always wore when he was relaxed. “Hmm?” he hummed as he leaned forward and pressed their noses together, prompting a small squeak of surprise from Kai along with her blush deepening in colour.

A loud noise which sounded suspiciously like a heated yelling match broke the spell they were under and the two pulled apart like a couple of teenagers who were caught making out by their overprotective parents.

They, along with the rest of the passengers in the first class apartment looked up from their seats and toward the back just in time to see a teenage male about Brooklyn’s height with apple green hair stumble through the divider curtain and grasp onto the headrest of a nearby seat, his hand nursing his cheek.

“Bitch,” he muttered as he regained his balance and slowly pulled his hand from his face, unintentionally revealing a large red mark, a mark that looked suspiciously like someone had slapped him right across the face.

A sense of dread appeared in Brooklyn’s chest as he stared at the mark, certain that it mirrored the one he was sporting on his cheek, all thanks to a certain woman with crimson red hair.

A moment later the said Scarlet woman made an appearance, her hair disheveled and she looked extremely unsteady on her feet, but her face was pulled into an unmistakable look of rage and indignity. A look that Brooklyn himself witnessed.

Looked like she found yet another male who wasn’t interested in her body. Two in one day, must be a real blow to her oversize, oversexed ego.

“You men are all the same,” she sneered at the poor guy as he tenderly touched his cheek, wincing from the heated pain. “You think just because your male you can have your cake and eat it too.”

“What are you talking about?” the green haired guy asked with a sense of desperation in his voice as he turned around to face her. “I told you, I have a girlfriend who I would never cheat on!”

Turning back in her seat, Kai cast a look in Brooklyn’s direction with her eyebrow raised towards the stormy gray tresses covering her forehead. “Is that Scarlet?” she asked, although she had the feeling she already knew the answer to her question.

“Yeah,” Brooklyn muttered as he pinched the bridge of his noise, those dark feelings of wanting to hurt someone badly are slowly beginning to creep back, frightening him a little. Those feelings of rage and irritation were not his natural state, they were foreign to him. His natural state of being was when he was relaxed and carefree with the world.

Feelings of peacefulness he got by being with Kai.

He could feel the young woman next to him shift in her seat; no doubt the darkness that was trying desperately to engulf him was affecting her as well. He felt her try to calm him down by placing a hand on his arm, and it worked a little. Before, he had thoughts of throwing Scarlet off the plane or shoving her into an overhead compartment, but now his mind was becoming clearly.

Still, the anger bubbling inside at how she treated people around, especially men, like they were toys for her to play with would not dissipate completely. This could not go on.

“You do realize, Scarlet, that just because you’re a model, doesn’t mean every single male wants to sleep with you,” Brooklyn said as he stood up from his seat, staring her down the aisle. His profile was tall and confident, while inwardly he was trying so hard to suppress those dark emotions he felt during their last confrontation, anger and sheer enragement that were being amplified by his bitbeast, Zeus.

“Some of us males have something called morals and standards, something you clearly are lacking severely.”

Abruptly, Scarlet tore her gaze from the steadily seething guy with green hair, her wild red hair flailing out like a fan as she snapped her steely silver eyes directly at Brooklyn. Immediately, her eyes darkened to a very dark gray and her blood red lips were pressed into a very thin line, a sure sign of her passionate temperament was coming to the surface.

“You,” Scarlet sneered as she stomped her way toward him, Brooklyn mildly noting that she was no longer wearing her ankle breaking shoes. “You wouldn’t know how to treat a woman, even if it slapped you in the face,” she told him with a hiss.

“You need to calm down, you’re making a fool out of yourself,” Brooklyn told her simply, doing his best to quell the ever increasing dark feelings of violence. “Stop making such a scene.”

Scarlet gave him a look that said it was his fault she was acting like this, and it was. She gave him an opportunity to know what it was like to have a real woman in his arms, and he turned her down! Her, Scarlet Shades, a fucking super model.

“Well, if you weren’t such an asshole to me, I wouldn’t be creating such a fuss!” she said as she swayed a little on her feet. She then caught sight of a certain dual-haired woman who was occupying the seat next to the one Brooklyn was in and she immediately felt a sense of indignity. He turned her down just so he could crack onto this freakshow?!

“You felt me up, and now you’re trying to crack onto this ugly bitch?!”

“Feel you up?” Brooklyn repeated with a tone of disbelief before his eyes flashed dangerously with anger, enraged that she would make such a wild accusation as well as calling Kai an ugly bitch. His hands immediately curled into fists by his sides and shook with rage. “I’d soon cut off my own hand with a plastic fork than allow my fingers to touch even a hair on you,” he hissed.

“What?” Scarlet drunkenly sneered at him as she took another step forward, but stumbled and had to grasp onto the nearest seat, totally not aware that she was causing those around her to feel uncomfortable. “Not good enough for you, you bastard? What are you, dickless or something?”

Brooklyn’s eyes immediately narrowed, the usually bright forest green darkened into a dark shade of jade, something that only happened when he started to succumb to his bitbeast. “I’d rather cut it off then let is anywhere near you.”

“Oh?” Scarlet mockingly scoffed. “Not man enough to take on all this woman, huh?”

“Not at all,” Brooklyn replied quickly. “I find you repulsive and ill tempered.”

“Oh, ill tempered, huh?” she muttered as she pushed herself to stand tall on her feet. “I’ll show you,” she said as she abruptly raised her hand, poised to once again slap him across the face.

However, her hand was unable to make contact as Kai sprung from her seat and stepped in-between the two, snaring Scarlet’s wrist in her hand. Then, with a move Brooklyn had only seen Garland do, she twisted Scarlet’s wrist painfully, causing her knees to buckle from the pain and then when she was off balance, spun her around and then slammed her face onto the hard floor of the aisle way, immediately placing a knee in the small of her back, pinning her motionless on the ground.

“He asked you nicely to shut up, but you didn’t listen,” Kai said as she twisted Scarlet’s arm behind her back as far as she could without it popping out of her shoulder joint. “So now, I’m going to make you shut up, and I’ll make it as painful as I possibly can.”

“Kai…?” Brooklyn whispered in awe, the darkness he was feeling once again quickly fled to the back of his mind, his vision and body becoming lighter.

“Is there any way we can sedate her?” Kai asked the people around her, causing to Brooklyn to then realize that a large proportion of the flight crew had gathered to stop this confrontation from getting out of hand. When did they appear?

“She’s too violent to let her go.”

“Get off me, you bitch!” Scarlet suddenly shrieked and began to struggle under Kai’s weight.

But Kai simply rolled her eyes at the feisty redhead, slightly annoyed that even though she was pinned after assaulting a couple of fellow airplane passengers, she was still giving her lip with that sassy attitude of hers. It was very irritating.

“Oh, just shut up,” Kai hissed as she moved slightly and planted her boot in the small of her back, placing a bit of pressure on her tail bone in an attempt to make her stop squirming.

Scarlet hissed in pain and stopped struggling, but her mouth was still unrestrained and she wasn’t afraid to use it. “Don’t you know who I am?!” she asked the all famous question.

“I don’t care to learn,” Kai told her quickly, watching from the corner of her eye as the flight crew talk amongst themselves on what they should do with the unruly passenger. “I won’t tolerate such behavior, even if you were the Queen of Scotland.”

“What are we going to do with her?” Brooklyn asked, finally snapping himself out of his shock.

“We’re going to have to restrain her somehow,” Kai murmured as she pressed her lips into a thin line of frustration. “She’s obviously intoxicated.”

Suddenly, a ding from the flight com caused everyone to become silent, waiting for the captain to make an announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking, due to a disturbance on the plane, I’m afraid we are being diverted to the nearest airport. I do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.”

“Great, because of this hussy, this flight is going to be even longer,” Kai groaned in annoyance and bowed her head a little.

Brooklyn couldn’t help but give a wryly smile at her reaction. “This is most unfortunate.”

-----------------------------------------------

Brooklyn had never felt so relieved or happy to be disembarking from a plane. He was now standing in an airport he has never heard of, with Kai by his side as uniform police place a now somewhat sober Scarlet into the back of a squad car. He had just finished giving a statement and now the guy with green hair was speaking with them.

The flight after their confrontation consisted of Scarlet yelling out demands to be let loose as her treatment was disgusting, followed by threats of getting everyone arrested for her indignity. Kai had to spend the rest of the flight helping the flight crew keep Miss Scarlet in her seat, preventing her from lashing out at Brooklyn again or anyone else who got in her way.

Truly, this was the flight from hell.

Although, there was one definite highlight, he got to share a passionate kiss with the ever beautiful Kai. Something, he hoped, that could be repeated in the future.

“I don’t understand,” Kai suddenly muttered with a look of irate confusion on her face as she watched the car holding Scarlet pull away. “Do guys really find that sort of thing attractive?”

Brooklyn took a moment to regard Kai with his bright green eyes, inwardly wondering if she was self conscious of her female body, or that the kiss they shared on the plane was just something brought on by impulse.

“It’s not attractive, per se, it’s easy,” Brooklyn answered her question with blatant honestly. “Some guys just use women like her for sex until they find out what type of women they would like to be with and they’re ready to settle down. But not all guys do that. It might be hard for some women to understand, but not all men have sex on the brain all the time. Some of us actually want to find meaningful relationships and are willing to work for them.”

“I see,” Kai murmured before she turned her body to face him, her gaze holding a sense of uncertainty as well as embarrassment. “So what was it, the kiss on the plane? An easy one or a meaningful one?”

“You know I never do anything without reason, don’t you?” Brooklyn told her as he gave her a beaming smile.

Kai studied him critically for a moment before a small smile of her own graced her lips, her body, before tense, was now relaxed. “…Yeah, I do.”

“What type of kiss would you like it to be?” he asked as he took a step forward, boldly placing his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. Her body melded against his easily, her delicate feminine curves felt incredibly against his hard masculine body.

“I don’t do anything without reason, either,” Kai said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, brushing her lips against his.

Brooklyn subconsciously tightened his grip around the beautiful female in his arms as a shiver of delight raced down his spine at the light contact. “Ah, so, meaningful?” he asked, even though the question wasn’t necessary.

Kai nodded. “Meaningful.”

Brooklyn wasted very little time tilting his head to the side and pulling her into yet another passionate kiss, uncaring if people around him were staring. He found the perfect woman for him, and he’d be damned if he let her go. After all, she can push away his darkness, giving him light. She made him feel at ease, peaceful and happy.

What more could he want from a woman?