Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ EVIL LIMO! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is about the untold romance between sworn enemies: Ally and Kai.
 
I must warn you all only some of these chapters have been edited from their original form so expect some pretty crappily written chapters that use extremely simple dialogue. I think it get better around chapter 8 after it reverts back to it's original state…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

3:15, the perfect time for a daydreaming lollypop to skate home from school. With a small plastic case in hand and a backpack strapped to her shoulders Ally Walters rolled along on the pavement. Her black roller blades clicked as she bounced over a crack in the sidewalk. Sighing happily Alli swung her case into the air and caught it as it descended back to her awaiting hands. Caught up in her thoughts she barely noticed a familiar car driving up from behind her. It was to late for her to realize that the driver of that car had a few ideas in mind…
 
SPLOOSH!!!!
 
“WAH!!!” Ally screamed as she was washed over head to toe in street water. Glaring at the large black limo that had just drove through the puddle next to her she held back a yell of insults. Slowly the limo came to a stop 10 yards ahead of her and a blue haired freak named Kai popped his head out to grin at his handy work from the back seat.
 
“Nice job Allophones. You got her totally soaked.” He said to his driver. There were a series of chuckles coming from the car, leaving Ally to only guess he had his “posse” with him.
 
“You Ass hole!” Ally yelled her cheeks turning red as her white band shirt clung to her body revealing her black lacey bra.
 
“Now, now Ally. It's not my fault you got soaked. You're the perfect target.” Kai's friend Tala said as he stuck his head out of the sunroof opening. “By the way nice bra. You might want to keep that covered up or you might give some guy ideas.” He said teasingly. Ally's blush became darker as she crossed her arms over her chest.
 
“Oh shut up. She isn't even half as cute as that one chick Riley.” Bryan said as his head also popped up through the sun roof.
 
“Oh you bitch!” Ally yelled clearly pissed off.
 
“Oh come on Bryan. You know she's got STD's right?” Tala said looking over at his friend with a raised eyebrow.
 
“Really? Well never mind then…” Bryan shrugged then disappeared back into the limo. Tala chuckled then his head also disappeared into the limo.
 
“You might want to get cleaned up Ally. Wouldn't want your face to turn into Mt. Pimple.” Kai said his head withdrawing back into the limo, the window rolling up and the limo taking off down the road. Ally's eye twitched as she took a deep breath.
 
“YOU WERE THE ONE WITH THE ZITS HIWITARI!!!!” She yelled in rage. Once the long black car disappeared around the corner she let her arms drop limply to her side and started towards home. Rolling speedily around a corner in an attempt to get her shirt to dry faster then ….
 
SMACK!
THUD!!!
 
“Ouff!” Ally groaned as she lifted her self off the person under her. “OMG! Ray! I'm so sorry!” Ally said panicked as she attempted to get up but ended up just rolling off of the now squished Ray.
 
“Yo.” Ray coughed as he sat up and looked over at her. She noticed his eyes had trailed down to her wet shirt and she quickly covered her chest with her arms.
 
“I'm up here.” She mumbled pointing up to her face. Ray shook his head and looked at her face.
 
“What happened to you?” He asked with a small grin, not caring about the crash they took a few seconds ago.
 
“I had a run in with a puddle and Kai's limo… That's all…” She mumbled looking away. He chuckled and stood up offering his hand to her. Ally took it gladly and balanced her self on her rollers.
 
“That explains it all.” He said handing her the slightly scratch Flute case. Ally took it and frowned.
 
“Yeah… Anyway I got to get home so I'll talk to ya later…” Ally smiled up at him then turned on her heel and rolled off towards him. She waved back at him getting a wave in reply.
 
 
Reioco- I just re did this chapie so yeah…. Please R&R if you never did so ^_^
 
Reiki- ^_^ Chow