Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Mission: TyKa! ❯ Part Two. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authoress' Notes: I just can't seem to keep the word count down! *sighs* Oh well. I guess no one's really complaining, right?

Warnings & Disclaimer: No. I don't own it. Ra damn it all, anyway. X_X

Yaoi, lemon, mildly adult language…extreme fluffiness? *shrugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Two

Kai looked up at his door when he heard a knock, scowling. Go away, Tyson. I know it's you and I am not in a good mood.

Another knock sounded a few seconds later, followed by, "Kai? Please let me in. I want to apologize and I'd rather not do it through the door."

"I'm busy, Tyson. Go away."

"Please?"

The captain sighed and went to the door, unable to hold out against that voice. He swung the door open and glowered. "What."

"I'm sorry I got mad. Can I make it up to you?" Tyson looked up slightly at him through his bangs. "I'll even do those chores you wanted me to do."

"Forget it, Kinomiya. There's no point."

Tyson followed him into the room. "Come on, Kai. I'm to be mature here…"

"It's alright, Tyson. Just forget about it." Kai gave up, feeling his bad mood slip away under the dark sliver-blue gaze that begged for forgiveness. Who was he to deny that face?

"Well…if you're sure." Tyson sat on Kai's bed, bouncing a little. "So…! What's up?"

"Nothing. Why are you still in here?"

Tyson grinned at him. "Cause I know how much it annoys you?"

"Get lost!"

Tyson snickered and dashed out just ahead of Kai's foot, content in the knowledge that everything was back to normal again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The exhibition tournament came up quickly. During the interim period, Kai had posted two new stories and Tyson three. There was a lot of correspondence between the two, as well, and still neither had figured out who they were really talking to.

When the Bladebreakers plus Hilary arrived at the hotel, they had to get four rooms. Tyson and Kai would share one room, Rei and Max in another, Kenny had his own, and Hilary had her own (for obvious gender-related issues).

Now, there isn't much to say about the tournament itself. After all, it was just an exhibition, and look who was participating - the reigning World Champion Bladebreakers. The real story, however, took place in the hotel room that was being shared by Tyson and Kai.

Kai was sitting at the small table, working away on his laptop. Tyson was sprawled out over one bed with his own computer, playing 'net games. At one point in the evening, Kai stretched, yawned, and decided to go have a shower. Not really thinking about it, he left his laptop open and still running on the table, even though he didn't have any programs running or anything, and disappeared into the washroom.

Tyson breathed a quiet sigh of relief. He'd been pretending to be immersed in the games just to keep from simply lying there and staring at Kai the entire time, off in fantasyland. Finally he could relax a little…and check on his stories. He opened the site, logged in, and read through his newest reviews.

"Same old, same old…" he complained. "Oh! Hey, he reviewed again." And there it was - another review from Inferno. Reading it, Tyson felt a curious thrill. He didn't know why, but for some reason he really felt the need to try and write to impress this person, to gain any sort of appreciative comments from him. It was kind of like how hard he worked to try and impress Kai, to live up to his captain's expectations of him in the bey-stadium…

The bluenette quickly typed up a review and then switched over to his email, where he whipped off a quick thank you to Inferno and promised to read his update at the earliest possible opportunity. Feeling a sudden burst of inspiration, Tyson decided now would be a good time to work on his own update, so he got up to go to his bag (which happened to be sitting on the long dresser near the table) to get his disk that had his stories saved on it. As he was rummaging around in his bag, a small pinging sound came from Kai's computer.

"Huh…Kai got email. Wonder who he talks to anyway." Tyson murmured to himself, not really paying attention as he glanced at the screen.

When he saw the subject line, he thought, Why does that look familiar? Then, taking a closer look, he saw the address of whom it was from.

"OH MY GOD!"

His startled exclamation filled the room and he quickly clapped a hand over his mouth and whipped his head around to look at the bathroom door, hoping Kai hadn't heard that. When the dual-haired teen didn't emerge, Tyson looked back at the screen, tempted to snoop and find out if Kai was really who Tyson suspected.

Was he really Inferno? Tyson felt his heart pound in his ears and heat flood his cheeks as he reached for the mouse-pad on the laptop…

"Tyson, what, may I ask, do you think you're doing?"

The World champ froze, his hand over the keyboard and his face turning a comical shade of purplish-red. "K…Kai! Uh…I was…I…" he stammered, his heart stopping for a second then galloping like a racehorse in his chest.

Kai's face resembled a thundercloud about to explode with lightning. Tyson winced and backed away very slowly. "I was just getting something from my bag, and your computer made noise…so, I…"

"So you were going to read it?! TYSON!!!!"

Flinching away from that bellow, Tyson waved his hands in defense. "NO! No, I wouldn't do that…I was…just going to close the window for you."

"Oh yeah, like I believe that." Kai glared, arms crossed over his chest. It was at this point Tyson noticed how very unclothed the other teen was, and how damp his skin was, and the scent of soap and Kai's subtle vanilla cologne wafting in the air made him want to drool. Oh wait, he was drooling…

Quickly turning back to his bag and wiping at the corner of his mouth where Kai couldn't see it, the bluenette grabbed his disk and strode back to his bed. "Well, whatever…Inferno." He slyly slid the name in, wondering what Kai's reaction would be. He really wasn't expecting to be tackled from behind and pinned to the bed on his back, with a furious, hot and sexy Kai straddling him and death-glaring.

"How do you know that name?" He hissed. Tyson stared up at him in shock, seeing not only fury, but recognizing it as a mask for the huge amount of pure fear behind it.

He's afraid for me to know it's him? Oh Kai… We're both idiots. Tyson went limp, not resisting Kai's hold on him anymore, and looked up at him evenly. "How? I could say I just saw the name on the email, but I'd be lying. Go look at my computer, Kai."

Kai's expression melded into a mix of anger, fear, and confusion, giving Tyson a strange look before he reached over and moved the laptop so he could see the screen. He read part of the document and Tyson watched as his eyes grew wide, wider, and nearly bulged out of his head.

"Wha…what is this, Tyson?"

"You know. You've been reading my stuff for a while now. Just like I've been reading yours." Tyson said softly, holding up a hand in an offer. "Nice to finally meet you, Inferno. I'm Storm Chaos…"

Kai's gaze snapped down to Tyson's and they stared at each other, both growing very flushed and embarrassed all of a sudden. Tyson let his hand drop and closed his eyes, fervently wishing that Kai would either lean back down and kiss him or just get the hell off of him before he noticed other parts of the bluenette's body that was happy to see Kai.

Kai glanced at the screen, then down at Tyson, then back at the screen, and when he looked back down at Tyson one last time, he made a spontaneous, insane decision and bent his head, placing his lips against Tyson's lightly and holding them there for a moment before he pulled away. Midnight blue eyes flew open and a small gasp came from the body under him. Tyson touched his lips with his fingertips and looked up at Kai in surprise and wonder. Then he crooked a finger at the captain and Kai leaned down closer.

"Why didn't you ever say anything? Don't tell me we've both been tip-toeing around each other like this for the same reasons…" he said lowly, tracing the outline of Kai's bare cheekbone with a fingertip.

"Have we?" Kai asked, voice a little shaky and husky. "All those things you wrote…you really wanted that? Feel that way…about me?"

Eyes shining, Tyson gave him a tiny nod and Kai closed his own eyes, letting his forehead drop to rest against Tyson's. "Me too." Was all he could whisper. He felt Tyson's hand slide back into his still damp hair and his fingers tangle in the dark, slate blue locks, pulling and holding his head closer and raising up just a little to tentatively press his mouth to Kai's again.

They stayed pressed together for quite a long time, each savoring the simple contact and breathing each other's breath, not wanting to separate for even a moment. Then Tyson made an impatient noise under Kai and his lips parted slightly. It sent Kai's senses reeling and he pressed harder, flicking his tongue over Tyson's bottom lip tantalizingly, and the bluenette responded, his own tongue darting out to return the gesture. It became a rather sensuous game of Kai trying to catch that slippery appendage and on occasion he did manage it, his own tangling with Tyson's and enjoying every moment of the chase. His own larger hands, moved to Tyson's hair and undid the ponytail, letting his fingers comb through the strands and spread them out around the younger teen's head, framing him in a cloud of midnight blue silk.

With a soft sigh, Tyson angled his head to the side ever so slightly, effectively deepening the kiss even more. Kai made a noise in the back of his throat and gave up trying to catch Tyson's tongue with his own, dipping it into Tyson's mouth instead and fiercely mapping out the interior for future reference. The World champ groaned and fought back, and soon it was an all out duel between them and breathing didn't seem so important anymore.

Just when things were starting to get REALLY interesting, there was a knock on the hotel room's door and in walked Hilary and Max.

"Whoa!" Max goggled and hastily held up his hand over Hilary's eyes. "Oops!!"

Tyson and Kai broke apart at the interruption and stared at the two in shock. Then came dual cries of…

"MAX!!!! HILARY!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!"

"We did!" Hilary protested, trying to pry Max's hand off her face. "You were obviously too…engaged to hear it!"

"Get lost, you two!" Kai grabbed a pillow and winged it at them - hard. Max yelped and ducked, but Hilary didn't see it coming. She had no chance and got smacked, knocking her off her feet to her butt on the floor.

"Ooph! Ow!"

Tyson slapped a hand over his mouth to hide the snickers. Kai winced, and shook his head. "Sorry, Hilary. Now would you please leave?!"

"Uh…sorry again, guys. We're all heading down to the dining room for supper, if you're at all interested. Anyhow, we'll just be going now." Max informed them, hastily grabbing Hilary's arm and pulling her out of the room before either of them got seriously injured by the irate (and very embarrassed) team captain. Tyson wasn't much of a threat. He was too busy trying not to laugh.

Kai got off Tyson and rearranged his towel a bit, red staining his cheeks in what he was sure was going to be a permanent blush. He couldn't look at Tyson now, and that irked him a lot. "Listen, Kinomiya. I…"

"Oh no you don't! You are not going to try and brush this off. I've wanted you to do a whole lot better than just a little kissing for too long to let you pretend like it was just some spontaneous, in-the-heat-of-the-moment kind of thing." Tyson focused his stormy blue eyes on the other teen. "Didn't you get that out of my fics, Kai? Hell, didn't you get that out of the kiss? You mean so much more to me than that."

"I know." Kai admitted softly. He sat on the bed on his knees, in a towel, with his hands in his lap, trying not to fidget. "I just…it seems to be too good to be true. That all of a sudden I find out you feel like I do for you - have always felt whether I wanted to or not."

Tyson sighed and his expression softened, sitting up completely and drawing his knees to his chest and resting his chin on them. "I guess you have a point. But now we know…so where do we go from here?"

Kai heard the wary, tentative tone and felt his heart clench. He finally looked at Tyson, meeting his eyes, and could only reassure him. "It seems to me we've already started a relationship, Kinomiya. Unless, of course, you go around kissing everyone like that?"

It earned him a small chuckle and Tyson smiled, moving over to wrap his arms around Kai's shoulders and hug him tightly. "Thanks, Kai. You always do know just what to say and when." He smiled even more when he felt Kai raise his own arms and hold him closely, then his face burrowing into Tyson's hair and a deep breath let out on a sigh.

"No, Tyson…that's your ability. I mess up a lot when I try to be…helpful."

"I don't think so. But we have all the time in the world to argue about it, right?" Tyson moved back a little, but not out of Kai's arms. "Are you hungry? Should we go down and join the others for supper?"

"I guess. We should eat." A glint flashed in Kai's eyes and Tyson raised an eyebrow. "You should eat because I think you're going to need the extra energy."

"Oh really?" Tyson responded playfully, leaning in and nipping at Kai's lip. "Is that a threat? Or a promise?"

"Both. Now if you'll let me go, I'll get dressed and we'll go feed you."

Tyson grinned and reluctantly let him get up and go get his clothes.

"Hey, Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you still going to write?"

"What for? I don't have a reason to, now."

"Still…you're very good at it."

Kai shrugged into his shirt. "So are you. I wasn't expecting such articulation from you." He glanced at his boyfriend, a small thrilling tingle shooting through him at finally being able to call Tyson that. "No offence. It's just the impression you give, even though I know better."

Tyson laughed and fixed his hair again, putting it back into a pony and looking around for his hat. "I know. I do it on purpose. People will say things around you if they think you don't understand them anyway, so you can learn things you might not be able to otherwise."

Kai smiled a little. "Ingenious. You do have a talent for strategy, Kinomiya. I'll give you that much." Dressed, he began moving to the door. "Well? Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah!" Tyson slipped off the bed, hurriedly putting on his shoes and running after him. Just before he reached the elevator, he caught up to Kai and slid his hand into the slightly taller teen's, gripping firmly. Kai glanced down at him and the bluenette just smiled. "What?"

"Nothing." Kai smiled inwardly. "Nothing at all." He squeezed Tyson's hand and led him onto the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the dining room and the maitre 'd led them to the isolated, more private table away from the general public where their teammates were, Max spotted them first and his grin was at full Wattage.

"Hey! So you did come down." He laughed. "Wasn't sure you'd make it."

"Clam up, Mizuhara." Kai advised. "Before I make you run laps around the block for an hour."

Max shut up, but he couldn't stop grinning. Hilary looked downright pleased with herself.

"I see my advice paid off. Congratulations, you two!"

Kenny and Rei were giving their teammates a few odd looks, completely in the dark.

"What are you guys babbling about?" Kenny wanted to know, adjusting his glasses. "What advice did Hilary have to give?" He asked, followed by a startled yelp. "Ow!"

Hilary glared at him, insulted, and had kicked him under the table.

Rei took notice of Tyson's hand still firmly entrenched in Kai's and how they were giving off that air of 'couple-ness' that hadn't been there before. "Ah, I think they're talking about the fact that Kai and Tyson are apparently going out now, Chief."

"When did that happen!? And how come no one told me?"

"Aww…we just got together today, Kenny. We hadn't actually told anyone yet. Max and Hilary just sort of…" Tyson trailed off, not sure how to explain it without getting even more embarrassed.

Too late for that, really.

"They just found out, Chief. Don't worry, we wouldn't have hid it from you." Kai made the save. Tyson nodded fervently.

"Oh. Well, you guys better sit down and order something. We already did." Kenny shrugged and slid over to make room for them, as Rei got up and joined Hilary and Max on the other side of the table to allow the new couple to sit together. "And congratulations, too."

"Yeah." Rei smiled. "You know, I always wondered about you two. Not that you were gay or anything…" he hastily added, waving his hand in a negative gesture. "Just that there was more between you than teammates or friendship."

"I guess we were pretty obvious to everyone but each other, huh?" Tyson commented wryly, and Kai shrugged.

"Whatever. It's settled now, so there's no reason to worry about it, Tyson."

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the team was splitting up after supper to go to their rooms and get some rest, Kai and Tyson stopped Hilary to offer their thanks.

"We just want to say thanks, Hil. I know I give you a hard time a lot, but you really are a great friend." Tyson held out a hand in a peace offering. Hilary blinked and smiled brilliantly, clasping it.

"You're welcome, Tyson. And you're a pretty good friend, too. Even if you are a continuous pain in my butt on occasion." She replied and the two grinned at each other in mutual understanding and a rare moment of unity. Kai rolled his eyes at them and gently prodded Tyson away toward their room.

"Good night, Hilary. Come on, Tyson."

"Okay, okay! Geez, where'd your patience go, Kai?" Tyson waved over his shoulder at Hilary as he was shoved into his room and the door closed behind them.

The brunette shook her head, and went into her own room to make a final entry in her journal.

Mission accomplished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the door closed and was locked behind Kai, he backed Tyson up against the wall and crushed his mouth to the bluenette's in a hunger too long denied and that had nothing to do with food. Automatically Tyson's hands reached up to run the fingers of one hand into Kai's hair and the other to curl around the back of Kai's neck to bring him closer and hold him there while he responded to the insistent thrusting of Kai's tongue in his mouth and along his own. It was all desire and need this time, as they each tried to out-duel the other in a war for dominance that neither really cared if he won or lost. It all felt so good and right that either way, it was a win-win situation.

Pulling back to suck in a breath, Kai rasped, "Are you sure about this, tonight? We don't have to…not so soon…"

"I can't wait any longer, Kai." Tyson placed small, teasing kisses at the corners of Kai's mouth and over his lips and chin, his fingers stroking through the dual-shaded locks of his hair restlessly. He was filled with an indescribable energy, making him need something to release it - anything. Kai's crimson eyes had turned a smoldering russet with passion and just the heat in that gaze made Tyson's knees a little weak and tremulous. "I don't want to wait any longer." He raised his mouth and captured Kai's in another wild kiss, eagerly raising a leg to rub against Kai's strong, muscular thigh and hook around his waist when the captain hoisted Tyson up and braced him against the wall. The bluenette gasped into their kiss and hastily wrapped the other leg around Kai, too, and moaned at the friction of their clothes rubbing together over all the right places. His hat came flying off, Kai tossing it aside and tugging the band out of his hair to set the mass of blue-black silken locks free. Suddenly finding it way too hot, Tyson took his hands off Kai long enough to struggle his way out of his jacket, dropping it to the floor, and then burying both hands back into Kai's hair, fisting handfuls.

"Mmm…Ty…bed." Kai tried to get that message through their scorching kisses, not wanting to do it up against a wall - at least not this time. Tyson was making it difficult, though, because he kept attacking Kai's mouth with an almost desperate ferocity, his tongue seeking out and finding pleasure-points Kai didn't know he had, and making his head spin dizzily. Ready to just drop to the floor and do it right there, Kai wrapped both arms tightly around the squirming body in his arms and stumbled toward the nearest bed. Tyson's hands were busy undoing his scarf and flinging it aside, not letting up with his mouth on Kai's, gently sucking on the captain's bottom lip and tugging on it in demand. Next he was tugging on Kai's shirt, getting the material rolled and bunched up between them in his efforts to yank it off over Kai's head. Not really able to complain, since he was feeling the same need and urgency to get his clothes off as Tyson obviously was, Kai dropped the teen on the mattress with a bounce and got rid of his shirt, letting out a gasping moan as Tyson's hands went to his belt and began undoing the buckle. He could feel the heat of the bluenette's hands through the material of his jeans and his underwear and it made him shudder.

"I want you." Tyson purred, slipping his hands under the waist of the jeans and shoving them off over Kai's butt and hips, groaning when he felt Kai's hands at his sides lifting the hem of his t-shirt and simply tearing it right off. "Ah-ha… hmm…" He hummed in approval, letting his own roam up over his lover's chest and rub the hardened nubs of his nipples, leaning forward to place hot, open-mouthed kisses from the undersides of Kai's well-defined pecks down over that washboard abdomen, burying his face in Kai's stomach and licking circles around his navel.

Kai's eyes nearly crossed and he had to grab Tyson's shoulders for support and balance, waves of pleasure washing through him. "Tyson…uhn. You're wearing too many clothes." He complained, gently pushing the teen away before he lost it and kneeling on the bed next to him, hands shaking a little with suppressed desire as he worked to undo Tyson's shorts and tug them down and off. Then he let his hand cover the definite bulge of Tyson's hard erection through his boxers, rubbing it through the material and earning a loud moan and jerking of the World champ's hips as he tried to push himself up into his lover's touch. A wet spot was forming on the material and Tyson's blue eyes were going more slivery-blue by the second, glazing over and sliding shut as he gasped out Kai's name.

"Kai-i! Oh God, please!" One of Tyson's hands covered Kai's and pulled it away. He was a little too close to coming already and he didn't want to just yet. "No more…kiss me!" He demanded, opening his eyes again dazedly and welcoming Kai into his arms as the older blader lay down with him, partially covering the younger with his body. Kai let his hands wander, thoroughly enjoying the rapidly dampening honeyed skin that made his fingertips tingle and their body heat mix and soar with even the slightest of contact. His tongue matched Tyson's stroke for stroke, until he got impatient enough to break away from the tempting taste of him and kiss back along the bluenette's jaw and down over his neck. When he found the pulse that beat there rapidly yet steadily, he gave it an open-mouthed kiss and sucked hard enough to nearly bruise as his hand swept down Tyson's chest and found a nipple, rolling it between his fingertips and tugging a little. Tyson arched off the bed with a low-pitched cry and Kai smiled in satisfaction against the curve of his neck and shoulder, nipping and letting his hand trail south again to begin removing Tyson's boxers. Not protesting anymore, Tyson helped him shove them off and let his legs splay apart with wanton abandon, completely immersed in the heat of the moment. Kai made a noise of approval and cupped Tyson's erection with one large hand. Tyson shivered and panted, "Take me, Kai! Please…" mewling with intense pleasure when Kai slowly, efficiently stroked and pumped, occasionally playing with his balls-sac just for variety.

"I don't have anything." He warned, moving himself downwards alongside Tyson and settling down again between his legs.

"There's gotta be lotion or something around here." Tyson managed to drag himself out of a haze of ecstasy and sit up a bit, looking around the room.

"No. Unless you brought some."

"I didn't."

"Then we either don't do it until we get something or we make do." Kai reasoned, watching his lover closely with a definite gleam in his eyes.

" 'Make do'?" Tyson wasn't sure what that meant, but he had the feeling he was about to find out from the way Kai was looking at him. "What are you going to…ah! Ahhhhhh…" His question ended on a throaty moan as Kai took the glistening tip of his erection into his mouth, lightly running his tongue across it and pressing it into the slit. "Ooohhh…mmmm…Kai!"

Kai released him long enough to raise a hand to Tyson's lips and offer them. "Suck." He commanded, and Tyson obeyed, taking the digits into his mouth and sucking lightly, his tongue teasingly tracing patterns over the sensitive flesh. Kai paused in his ministrations to watch with heavy-lidded eyes, feeling little bolts of sensation spark through him at the sight and the feeling of Tyson's mouth working his fingers as if it were another part of him that twitched violently in response. With a groan, the captain removed his fingers from Tyson's mouth, his saliva acting as the only lubrication they had for the moment, and carefully, gently rubbed his wet finger against the bluenette's entrance, distracting him from any pain or discomfort by taking him into his mouth again and applying a light suction. Tyson whimpered and squirmed, unable to hold still from the dual onslaught. Kai chuckled deep in his throat and the vibrations just added to Tyson's pleasure. When he thought the younger blader was ready for it, he added a second finger carefully, thrusting in and preparing his lover as best he could for the final stage of their union.

Tyson's spine curved as he threw his head back and his arms went up above his head, grabbing handfuls of linens and twisting. Kai looked up the length of his body and was swamped with nearly overwhelming love and appreciation for his lover. He took his mouth away and said huskily, "Do you know how beautiful you look like this? I've dreamed of seeing you like this, Tyson… writhing, flushed, moaning for me, wanting everything I do to you. So gorgeous."

"Ha-ah ha ha… Kai…! I do want you. So much…" the bluenette gasped out, looking down and meeting Kai's intense burning gaze with a stormy one of his own. Each could see the swirl of emotions in their eyes and neither wanted to look away. "Do it, my love." Kai shivered at the endearment and gave his dripping length a final swipe with his tongue, removing his fingers and moving up to position himself at Tyson's entrance, preparing to realize his deepest fantasies and needs. He stared down into Tyson's glazed expression and pushed forward, sliding in partially and forcing himself to stop and let Tyson adjust when his face screwed up with discomfort and he whimpered.

"Okay?"

"Yeah…keep going." Tyson brought his hands up to rest on Kai's shoulders and Kai propped himself up on his forearms on either side of the bluenette, continuing to thrust more of himself into his lover. "Ah-ah! Ooooooohhhh my God! You just had to be big, didn't you?"

"I didn't think it would be such a problem…" Kai rasped, his body tensed like a tightly strung wire, struggling to hold still. "Size is supposed to matter, right?"

Tyson giggled - not something he was particularly happy about - and moaned as Kai shifted slightly inside him and rubbed over a spot that made his vision waver. "Holy shit! Uhgn, oh yeah…right there…"

Seeing that his lover wasn't objecting much anymore, Kai growled, "Brace yourself, Tyson." And simply thrust the rest of the way in. The World champ's mouth opened on a yowl and arched into Kai at the sudden blast of pure pleasure as Kai's hard length struck a bundle of nerves deep inside him and ecstasy crashed through his system in violent waves. His fingers dug into Kai's muscular back and shoulders, gripping for dear life and Kai winced a little, though it didn't feel all that bad, the state he was in. Reflexively, withdrew almost all the way then slammed back in, earning another mewl and returned thrust of Tyson's hips. "Uhn, God…so tight." He moaned and did it again. Tyson tossed his head back, exposing the length of his throat to Kai's mouth and the older blader took advantage, burying his face in the curve of his lover's neck and shoulder and inhaling the intoxicating scent of Tyson, his body's slight sheen of sweat, and the combined scents of their passion, rocking back and forth inside of the bluenette in an age old rhythm of mating. Tyson's legs wrapped around Kai's hips and his ankles locked at the small of Kai's back, forcing him deeper into Tyson and making them both cry out with it.

With his erection leaking large amounts of pre-cum due to the added stimulation of it being trapped between their bodies and being rubbed with their every movement, Tyson wasn't able to hold out any longer and cried out harshly as he orgasmed, clutching at Kai in desperation and expelling his essence between them in forceful spurts of pearly white. Kai felt the tremors wrack his body and the muscles around him clamp down, and gave in to his body's need for release, following his lover into pure, unadulterated bliss and loosing his own cum deep, deep within Tyson. He shuddered and collapsed, his arms giving out on him as his muscles trembled with effort, still buried in the World champ and not wanting to ever move.

Dazed and spent, he felt hands in his hair stroking to soothe and calm, and he pressed slow, loving kisses to whatever patch of skin he could conveniently reach without moving much. Both remained attached and willed their pulses to quit beating in their ears and their breathing to even out, touching and caressing not to excite but to relax and appreciate one another in the aftermath.

"I love you." Tyson suddenly murmured in Kai's ear, voice husky with emotion and sleepiness. "I can't tell you how much I love you. I haven't got the words for it."

"Tyson…" Kai kissed him lingeringly, just a little giddy at the words he'd longed to hear for so long and didn't really believe he deserved. "Just that is all I need to hear." He whispered back, running his fingers through Tyson's hair and brushing his lips over Tyson's briefly. "I love you, Kinomiya Tyson."

Smiling and cuddling into the older blader with a soft sigh of pleased contentment, Tyson closed his eyes and let himself drift off to sleep to the lull of Kai's heartbeat, strong and powerful in his chest, and knowing that heart beat for him now was all he needed to hear.

*************************************

Authoress' Notes: Phew! Done. ^_^ I hope you all enjoyed this little burst of TyKa-ness! Please R/R!

Yami FireKali