Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ A party and a not so funny game of cards ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya guys!
In this chapter,Kai is veeery humiliated by his enemy,Destieny.
What happens?You will just have to read and see,I wont say.been a very faithful rewiewer.
And guys?The disclaimer.....

everyone:-whispers to each other-let us drive her crazy!

kanilla:why are you looking at me like that?-sweatdrops-

everyone:I want to do it!!!I want to do it!!!

kanilla:What has happened to you guys?-sweatdrops as they begin to fight about who is gonna do it-

kanilla:I will do it then-sighs-

everyone:hehe,we did it!

kanilla:I do not own beyblade,nor do I own any of the charcters on the show,but I do own all my OCs,and the stuff that happens in this fic.

Jade:hey,you cant own us!-sticks out her tounge-

kanilla:sorry sweetheart,but I do.

Jade:-pouts-yeah,right...

Chapter 14-a party and a not so funny game of cards

The girls spent most of the next day at the mall.Tala,Rei and Kai had gone to skate in the park,but have promised to pick up the girls and Nate up in time for the party at Pottey`s place tonight.The girls were back at Malisia`s around seven,where they tried to decide what to wear at the party.It appeared that the two cousins had a lots of clothes in their friend`s locker.Jade picked a baby blue mini-skirt and a short,pink top that did not leave much to the imagination.Her hair was made up in small ponytails with curls in.

"No wonder her nickname is Fluffy",Destiney whispered to Malisia,who got caught her drift and coughed.Aya however,chose more seductive clothes than her cousin.She was wearing a strange spaghetti top in orange with lots of loose straps and other stuff all over,and pretty,red skirt that about reached her knees.She had decided to curl all of her hair.Malisia wore a pair of lightblue cargopants and a darkblue tubetop.Her hair stayed the way it always had been.

Destiney had gone for a little more tomboyish-style,with a pair of darkgreen armypants and a waistocat in the same colours,with a black shirt beneath.Destieny however,had to go home to get her clothes,so she decided to pick up Nate at the same time.She picked up some other stuff aswell,since all the girls were staying at Malisia`s place for tonight.Jade insisted on doing her hair,and when Jade had decided to do something,she was more stubborn than a donkey.

"There you go!"she said and lead her whitehaired friend to the mirror.Destiney`s hair was made up in a lot of small knots some places while the rest hung down her back.Even though it looked totally crazy,it was nice,in some strange way.She smiled at her own reflection.
They heard a knock on the door,and Nate popped his head inside.Apparently he had used gel in his hair,because it was very spikey,not hanging down in his eyes,as it usually did

"Are you girls ready now?The boys are waiting for you outside".Malisia tugged at his ear in a friendly manner.

"Yes,we will be right there,cutie".He just smiled at her.

While walking down the hallway,Nate and Aya started talking about drawing and different pencils,the others just listened without noticing really what they said.Malisia`s mum,met them at the door to give them a little peptalk and to tell them that they had to be back by four tonight.Malisia assured her that they would.At the gate,they were met by the guys,who for tonight were driving two cars.One of them she recognized as Tala`s,and the other one belonged to Kai.Tala`s face broke into a magnificent smile when he saw them.He jumped out of his car and went over to his chosen love.He insisted on guiding her to the car and open the door to her,just like some gentleman.

"You are really gorgeous tonight,love"he said.Malisia just laughed and pulled at his hair.

"Thank you,redhead".

When it came to who was riding with who,it ended with Jade,Aya and Nate driving with Kai,Malisia,Rei and Destiney with Tala.
As ususal,the redhead could not help but flirt with the bluehaired girl at his side,and Malisia did nothing to stop him either.Rei and Destiney talked aswell,about different things,mostly school and skating,and Destiney could not help but think how nice and caring Rei was,for a boy.They stopped at a big,blue house,and Destieny could hear the music quite well all the way out here.

When they came inside,they were met by a lot of people,most of them unknown to her and Nate.It appeared that Pottey was a nice guy with short,brown hair and blue eyes who smiled all the time.He had a pretty smile,and talked quite a lot,with a calm voice.Destiney and Nate were presented by their given nicknames,Dizzy and Greeneyes.After a little while most of the gang disappeared to the dancefloor or somewhere else in the house.Tala asked Malisia if she wanted to dance too,and they left Destiney behind on the couch.She had never been to fond of alcohol,that was sure.She was slowly drinking a beer she had ben given.The only reason she had accepted it,was that it would be rude to refuse.

She put the bottle away and watched all the people in the room.Jade and Nate were pretty much given all the attention,while Tala and Malisia were dancing slowly around,their arms around each other.Tala looked as if he was in heaven right now.Suddenly Rei dumped down beside her on the couch.It appeared that neither he was fond of alcohol.

"Have you been sitting here all the time,dear?"he asked,a smile on his pretty face.She gave a nod.

"Yes,except from that trip I had to the bathroom,I guess".Rei shook his head."You are supposed to have fun,my dear,not sit still and do nothing".He offered her his hand.

"You want to dance?"She frowned.His eyes were smiling now,in a way that could melt the heart of any girl.

"Oh,is it Mariah you are worrying about?"He chuckled.

"She is out of town,and besides,she would not get jealousy with us,she knows that I only love her".

She gave a nod and accepted his hand.And thank God that they were playing some calmer music now!During the evening,she mostly stuck to the Chinese boy,but sometimes ended up talking to lots of weird people.Past midnight she appologied to the balckhaired boy and went to find herself something to drink in the kitchen,not containing alcohol.To her big surprise,Kai was the only person there.He was sitting on a chair leaning towards the wall,with a beer in his hand,his feet on the table while staring at the roof.It did not seem like he had noticed her.She found herself a soda and sat down at the other side of the table.

"What do you want,brat?Find someone else to bother!"His voice was low and annoyed.

"I stay if I want to stay,and there is no way in the world you can make me leave if I decide not to",she said stubbornly.

"Wanna bet?"he snarled.She did not let that affect her and took a sip out of her soda.

"I would like to see you give it a try,Hiwatari".He put down his beer and stared directly into her eyes.

"Is that a challenge,brat?"She smiled as slyly as she could manage,and flickered his nose with a finger.

"What do you think,Hiwatari?"she answered.He got up and left to find soemthing.When he got back,he held a pile of cards in his left hand.

"We play poker",he grinned.She smiled at him.

"Sure".He mixed the cards and gave her how many needed.

"What do you say about strip-poker?"he asked.

"As you wish,Hiwatari",she replied,trying to hide a smile.

What Kai did not know,was that one of Destieny`s uncles worked at a casino in Las Vegas.He had thaught his niece a trick or two when it came to cards.
It did not take long til Kai started to regret his suggestion of strip-poker.It appeared that Destiney was very good at poker.When he only had his boxer left,he was starting to panick slightly.All his other clothes were lying in a pile on the floor.Destieny,who by now only had lost one round and threw her waistcoat smiled and put down her cards.

Kai looked dumbstruck for a little while.She could not help but smirk at the look on his face.Kai could not believe it!This was the third time in a row that she had managed to get the royal flush!!!Destiney`s smirk widened when Kai realised what loosing this round meant.He tried not to show that he was panicked,but the tinge of pink on his cheeks gave him away.He gave her a deathglare when he saw her grin.

"Oh,you just keep your boxer,I have no intention to stick around long enough to see you all stripped of clothes,Hiwatari.I will even be kind enough to let you have your pants back.But I think I will keep your shirt,I like it".

Kai snarled,but reached out to grab his pants.With a triumphant smile,she gathered the rest of Kai`s clothes and left the kitchen.Shw was whistling to herself.She had lost her waistcoat to him,but humiliating him like that was sure worth it!

They decided to go home around three.The problem was who was driving.Almost everyone were a little(or very) drunk).In the end,Destieny drove Tala`s car(surely she could not drive Kai`s car!),while Kei drove Kai`s.

Even though dsetieny did not have a car of her own,she had been taught to drive at the age of twelwe,and she had gotten a liscense aswell just recently.The only thing she did not like about the roads in America,was that she had to drive on the right side,not the left as she was used to.When they were leaving,everyone had looked curiously at her,who was carrying lots of clothes,and then at Kai,who seemed to be missing some clothes.
Kai just glared at everyone who tried to ask.

When they arrived at the Hiwatari`s house,they were all quite sleepy.Rei said goodnight and went home on his skateboard.The others stumbled inside,some of them drunk,others just sleepy inside.The girls went to the kitchen to get a snack before they ended up in Malisia`s room
They had made everything ready before they left.Afterwards,the two cousins went to the bathroom in the basement,while Malisia found them some candy and other snacks.Destiney decided that she did not want to wait until the two girls finished,so she went to the bathroom she had used last time.















































Converting /tmp/phpvOIAZJ to /dev/stdout