Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Another gloomy day at school ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The disclaimer....

Nate:-whispering to the others-You guys think we should be nice to her today?I mean,since she has been working so much!

Malisia:-smiles at him-Yeah,you are right,we should!

Kai:I cant see why

Malisia:-slaps his head-that is because you are stuck up,dear bro!

Kai:-glares daggers at her-

everyone in unison:Kanilla does not own beyblade,nor does she own the characters on the show!

kanilla:-happy smile-Thank you everyone!!!!!

Another gloomy day at school

On Destiney`s behalf,Tuesday was a dark and gloomy day.When she entered the classroom along with her brother,she noticed that their desks had been moved.All desks were put together in pairs,and there was a note with a name on every single one of them.Dsetiney found her name on the row closest to the window,near the blackboard.

When Kai showed up,he got a dumbfound expression on his face,and when he found his own name next to Destiney,he frowned and sat down.He did his best to ignore her,and she answered by doing the same.Mr.Harty learned fast enough that the pairing Destiney&Kai was no good.But he refused to let them have it their way,and gave them a warning.After that they did work together,even if they acted all cold and arrogant towards each other.Destiney could not wait for this day to be finished!

When the schoolbell rang for the last time that day,she had to use all her self-controll not to start cheering and bouncing around in happiness.She grabbed her backpack and got up.Without saying a word,she walked past Kai.

In the hallway,she tagged along with Tala,who had promised to give her a ride to Rei`s place every Tuesday.At first,he gave his love a ride home before turning around and heading for Rei`s dojo.While Tala was talking in the phone,Destiney was enjoying the wind against her face,blowing her hair all over the place.

"Will you pick him up then?Ok,see you tomorrow then.Tell him I love him,kay?Bye".

She hung up and started talking to her about everything and nothing all at once.She realised it must have been his brother he was talking about on the phone.When they got there,as usual tala would not knock,but go staright inside.They met Rei in the same hall they had used last time.Rei was training with his uncle,and they sat down to watch.

"Come on,Rei!"she cheered.It did not take long before Rei was beaten by the elder relative.The two opponents bowed at each other and came
over to them.

"Tala,old friend!How are things with your brother?"Tala smiled.

"Just fine,uncle Ty.And if you dont mind,I would rather skip training today".The elder man gave a nod.

"That is ok,Tala".He turned to Destieny."You are here today aswell,I see?"

He ruffled her hair and turned to his nephew.

"You treat the young lady nicly then",he said before he left.

The hall was almost empty,the only people in here was someone who was fighting with sticks.Today,Rei gave her a lesson on speed and stealth.He explained that these two was the key to win a fight.If you were good at them,you had great chances against an strong opponent.Rei insisted that she would have to run a track while he took her time.He was pretty satisifed with her result.

"1.58.Not bad for a first time",he smiled."I myself can do it on 1.48".

He smiled again,his fangs glinting.She wondered if they had always been like that,his teeth and his eyes.But she found it rude to ask,so she mentioned nothing about it.After training they played some cards before Tala gave her a ride back home.

Also Wednesday turned out to be pretty gloomy.Not only did were all the subjects she hated on the schedule,she also had to spend the day with Kai Hiwatari.And she quickly found that Kai was very vicious and insulting when he was crancky.During the day it seemed as if he was trying his best to piss her off by insulting her at every chance,as if it would make him feel better by doing so.
And he succeded several times.Like in artclass.

Oh,a little cliffie,ne?Nah,not really,but it does happen something big in the next chapter...Or so do I think...So,you just have to wait then!

Rewiew please?-puppy dog eyes-












Co nverting /tmp/phpcoPI3Q to /dev/stdout