Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Part part one,gifts ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Silwery89Wolf:hiya...here comes your update! Hope you enjoy it!

LadyPhoenix009:patience my dear, patience...-snickers-

Sakota & Kimik0123:hehe..thank you very much,you just hang in here...

AOL:hrm....just read......you`ll see what happens then-XD-

Lena321:it is? Thanks!

Woha,I am like......almot ahocked at how many rewiews I actually got for my last round of chapters-O.O-thanks!

I do not own beyblade, only my OCs.

Party part one,gifts



Not long after their meal they could hear screams and shouts from upstairs and someone running down the stairs. The door was slammed open and Rei and Kai came running in, both panting hard. They locked the door and sat down by the table. "What the hell is going on? What have you done this time? You didn’t pour cold water over the other girls again, did you?” Jade asked, her eyes narrowing. Both boys grinned, and Rei burst into laughter. The moment after someone started knocking the door with full force, and they could hear Malisia and the others yell: You are so dead when we get our hands on you!!!"

"What did you do to them?" Tala asked, curious about what his pal had come up with this time. "At first we poured buckets of cold water on their clothes, then we poured water with foam on the girls".Jade rolled her eyes." You two will never groow up, will you?"

Suddenly both boys leapt off their chairs to lock the other way into the kitchen. They had totally forgotten that one. But alas, too late. The girls came dashing into the room and started to chase the boys round and round the table in circles. Rei and Kai both managed to escape from the kitchen and into the hall.

Kai snickered when he heard them pass by his hideout. He waited for another min before he sneaked out of the closet he had been hiding in. Rounding the next corner he bumped into Destiney. She fell backwards, and grabbed hold of him in sheer panic. They both ended up on the floor, him on top of her.
"Ouch!” she whimpered and tried to push him away.

Unfortunaately for her, Kai didn’t even move an inch. He was grinning. He had her in a pretty awkward position, and he was in control of it. She blushed fiercely when he stroke his fingers across her cheek, along her jaw before he settled with curling her hair around his fingers. "I have no clue about what you think you are doing, Hiwatari, but if you don’t get off me at instant I will bite you".Kai snickered and sat up. She was about to stand up when he reached out his foot, making her trip over ,tumbling into his arms.

"I knew you were falling for me but I had no idea you’d fall for me like this. You cant keep your hands off me, can you?" She growled at him and stood up. "Don’t touch me, Hiwatari! Or you’ll be missing some thing else on top of your manners! I ought to slap you for your rudeness!" she spat and walked away. When things had settled and the others ate breakfast, Destiney went to the bathroom.

She came back downstairs right after, her face all red from anger. She walked straight over to Kai and grabbed the collar of his shirt, jerking him up from the chair. "You are so dead, Hiwatari! You keep your fingers out of my stuff, I tell you!" Everybody sent her curious glances, wondering what had happened this time. Kai`s face was blank, and he tilted his head innocently to the side.

"What are you accusing me of, brat?" Destiney looked like she was about to explode any minute now. She pulled him to his feet. ”You know very well what I am talking about!",she snarled. He smirked. "Innocent until the opposite is proven".Destiney let out a low growl and let go off him. "Do that again and you are dead!" she yelled and left the room.

"What have you done?” A grin slipped across the blue haired teenager’s face. "Let`s just say that her clothes are hanging outside, dripping wet...." Tala arched an eyebrow. "When will you two stop this?" Kai shrugged. Destiney turned up again a little later, still in her pyjamas. She was still furious, and scowled at her enemy. "May I borrow some clothes from you, Malis?" She smiled warmly at her friend ."Of course you can hon! Just take a look in my closet, ne?"

Before Destiney left again she walked over to Kai, staring him straight in the eyes. "From this point on it is war, Hiwatari" ,she spoke in a low voice so only he would hear it. He smirked at her and nodded. The rain as pouring down outside, and they decided to spend the day in the basement, skating. Jade and Aya used a pair of roller blades they had left there another time. Destiney borrowed on of Kai`s skateboards (he had quite many actually) after Malisia begged him with her big, blue puppy dog eyes. Destiney and Kai were at the moment in the middle of a duell, while Rei was helping Mariah and Aya. Tony and Silver had gone home the night before. Jade almost fell over, but was grabbed by a certain redhead right on time. She blinked in surprise and looked up at him.

"Did you just catch me in the air? "A smile slipped across his face. "It seems like that..."He placed her back onto her feet and released her. "Maybe I should stay close? In case you fall again, I mean".She nodded and let him stand behind her. She blushed slightly when he placed his hands on her hips.
What was wrong with her? She was with Rydan! But she had to admit, Tala was really cute.

Destiney and Kai were in another world ,a world where only the two of them excisted. It came a sudden end to their skating when they crashed into each other and were thrown backwards. Everyone`s attention were directed at them, and the two rivals looked like they could kill each other any second now. They both picked up their skateboards and left the room ."Sometimes I seriously wonder if they will kill each other one day...",Mariah chuckled. When they came back upstairs they found the rivals in the kitchen, playing a game of cards. They were totally into the game, not noticing that the rest of the gang had entered the room too. And for once they seemed to enjoy themselves, not fighting like mad .Malisia called for Jeeves and made him find ice-cream for everyone.

Rei watched the girls as they dug in to bowl after bowl of the sweet stuff. He had never really understood what connection there was between girls and ice-cream. Especially these girls and ice-cream. After the little snack most of them headed home to pick up stuff for the sleepover. Nate and Tala were both very careful when it came to their presents, they refused to show them to anyone. Nate and Destiney said hallo to their parents and hugged them goodnight before they left again.

Back again at the Hiwataris Jade and Aya had been the first to arrive. Rei and Mariah showed up just after. When night came they covered the living room floor with a lot of mattresses. Mr and Mrs. Hiwatari had promised to stay out of their way tonight .Malisia`s buddy, Danny showed up when they had made everything ready. Malisia greeted him by literally glomping him, knocking him over. The others just grinned and welcomed him. Destiney was the only one who didn’t know who he was ,and they explained that he had used to live here, but had moved away to San Francisco a year ago. Malisia was just like a little kid when it came to opening presents, eagerly tearing off the paper (somehow that does sound like me...).

She was really excited about the gift she got from Nate. He had drawn her a big picture of her and himself. Kai also got a drawn picture from him, one of himself and Destiney. He arched an eyebrow when he saw what Nate had drawn him, but said nothing. Destiney had chosen not to buy her enemy any gift. He didn’t seem to disapprove of that. For her friend she had got a picture of all the girls, one of the first group pictures they had taken. Tala had bought drumsticks for her, with her name engraved in gold. Kai refused to show them what Tala had bought him and hid the present before they had a chance to take a look at it. Malisia was really happy when Kai simply handed her some keys.

"I figured I might get you a new car, considering that your old one is broken",he grinned. She threw her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his cheek. He blushed in embarrassment and wiped it away. "Thank you, lil bro!" she smiled, making everyone laugh Kai`s red face. The two cousins had bought clothes for their friend and a black hat for Kai, just for the fun of it. He politely thanked them .As the reasonable person Rei was, he had gotten Kai new strings for his guitar and pair of roller blades for Malisia.

When they were done with all the presents they decided to make some popcorn and watch a movie, Spirited away. Nate and Malisia shared a mattress, and Tala couldn’t help but feel a stinging pain in his chest .He gritted his teeth and ignored it. "Pst! Tala!" He turned his head and saw Jade, who now had stepped over Mariah and Rei to get to him. She pressed herself in-between Mariah and himself.

"What is wrong, redhead?" she whispered softly to avoid disturbing the others.

"Nothing...It is just so hard to let go of her, no matter how hard I try".

She nodded and put an arm around his shoulders. He felt his heartbeat increase and the warmth rise in his cheeks when she sneaked under his arm. He felt strangely...comfortable like this, with Jade snuggling close to him.

When the movie was done they picked up some more snacks in the kitchen before they sat down in a circle in the living room to play truth or dare. Kai joined in, a bit reculant, knowing that either Tala or Danny most likely would dare him to do something most embarrassing. They agreed that one of the twins should start the game, as it was their birthday. Malisia claimed that she would start after her brother assured her it was ok with him.













< br>