Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ An unexpected guest arrives ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

me no owney Beyblade, just owney my OCs^^

42-An unexpected guest arrives

Around noon on the 24th Jade and Aya showed up with their arms full of presents. Aya handed her presents to her cousin to get something on their bike (as they dont have a car that is...).

" Tala, help me!" Jade squealed when she was about to drop everything.The redhead rushed to her aid and supported her.

" Let`s get these inside,ne?"

On their way into the living room they had a little dilemma...The door got too small for one of the presetns.

" Um....let`s turn it around..maybe it`ll work then..?"Tala suggested.Dimitri showed up,a mischievous grin on his face.

" What`s up with you,little one?" Jade asked. The boy grinned again and looked up. Both teens raise their heads,and blushed bright red when they saw the mistletoe that hung there.

" Now you have to kiss!!!" Dimitri squeeked while boucing up and down in excitement.

" Oh shut up!" Tala snapped and chased his little brother away before he turned to his friend.

" Um...."

His cheeks were crimson, just like his hair.Then he leaned closer and pressed his lips onto hers. Jade let out a surprised yelp.tala pulled away and smiled shyly.

" Shall we try again?" he asked and held the big present up.

" Okay...", she muttered and deeply wished that she woulds top blushing. What was it about Tala that made her become like this? She was aware of the fact that she was falling for the redhead...But at the same time she was head over heels in love with Rydan. She couldn`t wait to see him again! Rei`s cousin had arrived last night and he was now sleeping because of the time difference between the two countries. She was going over to visit him in a little while. Before she and Aya went back home they said hello to Mr. & Mrs.Raiden and all the others and wished them a merry Christmas.

A little while after the cousins had left the doorbell rang. Destiney was sitting in the kitchen, talking to her father when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She was speachless when she saw who it was.

" AINA!!!"she squealed and flung her arms around her friend. The other girl just laughed and hugged her back.

" I`ve missed you so much!! How are you?"

She let go of her and took a step back. Aina`s hair had grown much longer since last time, and it now reached her shoulders. She still looked the same apart from that. Aina was a Asian looking girl with jet black hair and bright,blue eyes.

" You haven`t changed one bit,Dee...Still quick to cry I see", she smiled and wiped away Destiney`s tears.

" I am great...Marco and I have missed you and Nate so much too..Marco couldn`t come though, he was ill..But he told me to send a hello and a hug from him".

Destiney still couldn`t believe it.

" How long are you staying?"

" I`m staying for three days,then I have to head back home again".

" Three days? Come my friend,we have a lot of talking to catch up!" Destiney grinned and pulled her along to her room.

Silver turned up around dinner time. She had even bought a little present each for Destiney and Nate. And to their great surprise the Hiwatari family came too. Mrs.Raiden explained to her children that she had invited them to spend Christmas here. Malisia was thrilled about meeting one of Destiey`s old friends, and she quickly became friends with Aina. Destiney`s joy over the new guests quickly vanished when her eyes fell on Kai. Both teenagers glared daggers at each other.

Aina leaned close to malisia and whispered curiously: have they been arguing? Dee usually dont aruge with her boyfriends..."

Malisia blinked in surprise before she broke into fits of laughter.

" They would make a cute couple,ne?"

Aina nodded.

" Unfortunately they have been rivals ever since the day they met".

Aina smiled.

" There is something between them...I can see it in the way they look at each other..Dee is a very passionate person, not matter if it comes to hate or love".

Nate was thrilled to see Aina again too, and to know that his girlfriend would be spending Christmas there too. Dmitri was just happy to have that many girls around, and he especially seemed to get fond of Aina as she kept giving him attention all the time. They were quite the number around the table for dinner, and afterwards everyone helped decorating the Christmas tree and putting the presents under it.

Kai was given a spare room,while Aina, Malisia and Silver slept in Destiney`s room. Silver was pretty quiet as usual,and went to sleep after a little while. When Destiney was in the bathroom Aina saw her chance.

" Pst! Malis! Have you noticed all the mistletoes they have in this house?" she asked with a sly smirk. Malisia took her hint.

" I`ll take care of my brother,you take care of Dizzy".

Aina gave her the thumbs up." Deal..."

Destiney knew that her two friends were up to something when she saw how they were smiling at her, but she couldn`t ge them to say anything.












< br>