Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Day Yugi Duels The Bladebreakers ❯ AHHH!! MAX!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE DAY YUGI DUELS THE BLADEBREAKERS
 
Kai is pacing around the new Beyblade stadium and isn't satisfied at all…
 
Kai: My god this place is boring. Sometimes I wish I could go to Sesame Street and learn some alphabet.
 
Max: Good idea Kai, I'll be joining you. Come to think of it, the Cookie Monster would be giving me some sugar! (Drool…)
 
Tyson: Hey Kai, when did this cool Beyblade tournament bore you out?
 
Kai: Since the first time I saw this place which was 1 minute ago.
 
Ray: Now it reminds me, the Big Bird fellow is there isn't he? Now there a good place for me to go.
 
Hilary enters the place with a bang on the door.
 
Hilary: HEY GUYS!!!! I'M ALLOWED STAY IN THIS PLACE AND WATCH YOU GUYS COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER!!!!
 
Tyson: Hey Hilary, you're only allowed to come here right?
 
Hilary: Yep.
 
Tyson: That's it; I'm going to Sesame Street.
 
Kenny: What's up guys? You seem very happy today.
 
Kai: Very HAPPY?
 
Kenny: Well maybe not you Kai but the rest look like they have won the lotto.
 
Max: WE'RE GOING TO SESAME STREET. YIPPEE!!!
 
Ray: And I'll be having roasted Big Bird tonight. YIPPEE!!!
 
Tyson: I think they've lost it.
 
Kai: Are you saying we are going to Sesame Street?
 
Max: I thought everyone agreed so I dialled the number and…
 
Kai: And?
 
Max: I told them we would be staying there for 1 week. They agreed too! Isn't that great?
 
Kai: NOOOOOO!!!
 
On the Sesame Street Express…
 
Max: Sunny day,
Sweeping the,
Clouds away.
 
Ray: And we'll be,
Having bird today.
 
Joey: So tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Streeeet.
 
Kai: You go through the toilet and end up in that stinky place OKAY?!!!
 
Tyson: Wait a sec, that person singing the last bit wasn't Max or Ray. Which means…
 
Kai: … we have company. Duh!
 
Max: Hi Joey!!!
 
Joey: Hey Max!!!
 
Ray: I wonder where are the rest of the group.
 
Ray sights a boy with funny hair, a teenage girl with brown hair, a teenage boy with a bad haircut and a boy with long purple hair at the back of the plane with earmuffs sleeping.
 
Tyson: Hey you guys, wake up!!!
 
Kai: Ahem, they're wearing earmuffs thickhead.
 
Tyson: Oh right! Shut up I knew that.
 
Kai: Whatever.
 
Kai pokes them all with a candy cane
 
Yugi: No not now Joey, your singing is fine. Oops! Oh hi, I'm Yugi. You must be one of those candy dancers in Sesame Street whatsits. Remember, I…
 
Kai: I'M MISTAKEN FOR A CANDY DANCER?!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A CANDY DANCER TO YOU?!!! I'M KAI, ONE OF THE BEST BEYBLADERS IN THE WORLD AND YOU THINK I'M A CANDY DANCER?!!!
 
Teenager with brown hair: Cool down guy, I didn't even want to come. By the way, I'm Téa.
 
Tyson: Don't worry about him Téa, he's just acting. He just looooves to go to Sesame Street all his life so yeah.
 
Téa: Um, you're Tyson aren't you, did you know your friend over there is about to kill you about, let's say, right now?
 
Tyson turns around and sees Kai with Dranzer in its visible form, ready to attack.
 
Tyson: ARGH! Téa save me, I'm about to die in the hands of a bit beast! I'm too young to die! WAH!
 
Teenager with bad haircut: What's going on here guys? Tristan is not happy, some people disturbed my beauty sleep! Hey you there, are you a magician from Sesame Street?
 
Kai is totally scarred; this happens to be his nightmare, to be a character from Sesame Street!
 
Kai: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I WANT TO SUICIDE!!!
 
Tyson: But there's 2 problems by the way. One, you are to proud to die and two; all those girl fans out there will miss you.
 
Anna: Someone like me and my friend Niki!!!
 
Kai: You're right, I can't suicide and leave all those behind but maybe not the girl fans. But the rest is important.
 
Joey: Atta boy, talking like a man now.
 
Téa: Like you're one too.
 
Tristan: Hey don't spill my secrets out to the public will ya?
 
Ray: Ooh! A fake Joey, how interesting.
 
Ray writes a note in his scrapbook.
 
Boy with purple hair: Wow a scrapbook! I'm Bakura by the way and I like drawing too but what the? All the drawings are on mice, birds and cat food! Keep that scrapbook away from me you cat wannabe!!!
 
Ray: Hisssss.
 
Max: Hurry guys! We are about to land!
 
Nobody except Joey goes to join Max.
 
Joey: Wow and I see lots of sugar Max!
 
Max and Joey: Drool…
 
Landing in Sesame Street…
 
Big Bird: Hi guys! Welcome to Sesame Street and umm umm anyway hello!
 
Ray: Mmm… Big Bird.
 
Kai: Yeah whatever, now can we have some violence?
 
Elmo: Elmo loooves giving hugs to people. Elmo's hero is La La!
 
Kai (mumbling): This is one hell of a violence to me, ewww…
 
Big Bird: Sesame Street is a home to everyone and if Elmo thinks you are being sensible, you will go home with a bag of surprise.
 
Tyson: What's it full of?
 
Elmo: Elmo decides after 1 week.
 
Cookie Monster: Come quickly to my show Bladebreakers, the show wants to meet you guys on stage right now!
 
Max: Hurry up guys; we don't want to worry the audience!
 
Kai: Yeah, whatever. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room. The shadows.
 
Ray: I wish the cookie letter for today is the letter B for Big Bird! Drool…
 
Tyson: I wish the cookie letter for today is the letter F for Food! Drool…
 
Max: And I wish…
 
Kai, Ray and Tyson: Yeah we know, sugar.
 
Max: When did I tell you?
 
Kai: I had a hunch. Sigh…
 
Max: Maybe you ARE a magician and a candy cane dancer from Sesame Street. Hooray! My own friend…
 
Kai explodes…
 
Kai: I AM NOT FROM SESAME STREET AND I WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THOSE PUPPETS YOU HEAR, NEVER!
 
Elmo: Elmo knows what to give you, a stress ball!
 
Tyson: Ha ha ha! That was a good one Elmo! Ha ha ha!
 
Ray: You're lame Tyson, totally.
 
Cookie Monster: Hurry up guys the show is starting, you have to come. It's compulsory!
 
Kai: Piffle…
 
Will Kai survive the evil Sesame Street? Will the show go on?
Find out on the next series of Dragon Ball Z…
 
Elmo: This is Sesame Street, not Dragon Ball Z!
 
Remember, we are not listening Elmo. I am Bijoufan, good day.