Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Thrown away ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thrown away
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade or any of its Characters, songs, logos and anything else linked to Beyblade.
 
 
 
(There in season 1 clothes)
 
 
 
It had been a bad day for Tyson he had been in detention and it was now dark and raining heavily as he walked down the streets in the Suburbs of Tokyo, he hated Hilary for getting the class on her side to clean the Classroom but she didn't fall for his spleen pain excuse again just like the day he was enrolled in a Tournament after class 2 years ago he laughed slightly and started kicking an empty soda can a few minuets later he passed an alley and he could swore he heard whimpering coming down it.
 
 
 
The Alley was lit by a string of lights far apart so he could make out a box through the still pouring rain “huh?” he stopped kicking the can and walked down and stopped at the box, it was a big box which used to have a Tv in it as he could see and the whimpering was coming from it and the box looked drenched and about to fall apart. Expecting to see a box of puppies he pulled back one of the flaps and was shocked to see a boy with his head in his hands and as far as he could tell the boy was crying “hey you ok?” The boy looked up at him.
 
 
 
He wore a Red Yin-Yang headband and had a long Ponytail of what he could see that this boy hair was very greasy, his face and hands were dirty and his white t-shirt and blue pants were dirty and worn with holes, his eyes were gold and when he looked up at Tyson he felt like he was staring into his soul he spoke “what do you want?” “why aren't you at home with your family and why are you in this box?” “I have no family and this box is all the shelter I have” “aren't you hungry?” “Extremely and I feel so dirty, all I want is to eat a decent meal and have a shower aaagh!” “What?” “My leg is cut and I'm in real pain, hay wait a sec aren't you Tyson Granger? World champ blader?” “yep” “So what's your name?” “My name is Ray Kon and I do Beyblade as well my bitbeast is Digger” “How about you come home with me? My Grandpa is at Market and he wont be back until 10pm” “are you sure? I don't want to bother you” “Your no bother” “Aren't you scared I'll hurt you or something?” “Nope” “err ok” Ray stud up painfully and Tyson saw a 5 inch long bleeding cut on the outside of his left leg and flinched a bit. Ray grunted with pain as he properly stood up, so Tyson put Ray's Right arm mover his shoulder and supported hi with his left arm “ok you ready Ray?” “A little. Okay I'm good now”.
 
 
The Walk back to Tyson's house was slow and by the time they got there, they were soaked. Tyson helped Ray into their lounge and lied him down on the sofa. “now lets get those shoes off” “I wouldn't” “oh tell me Ray, why shouldn't I?” when Tyson did a fowl smell met his nose, so great infact that he nearly fainted. Ray gave off a chuckle at Tyson's screwed up face “you look like you've just eaten a lemon” “when was the last time you took off your shoes? Your feet stink!” “I can't remember”. “well I know what you need Ray” “what?” he cocked his head to one side curiously “a nice long hot bath!” Rays face lit up “a hot bath! Wow I can't remember the last time I had one of those” “I'll go and get it ready and Ray why don't you watch Tv?” Tyson handed him a remote. “er Tyson” “ya Ray?” “I haven't used a remote for along time, can you show me?” “er yeah. Ok this one turns it on” Tyson presses it and the dark screen flickers into life “this one is volume” Tyson presses it and the volume grew louder and then quieter “but the most important button is this one, the channel button” “Tyson presses it and the channels changed. Ok now?” Tyson smiled “yea thanks” “I'll go run that bath now”. Tyson disappeared and Ray began looking for something interesting and he soon found a good show.
 
 
 
Tyson heard laughing coming from where he left Ray. After he started the bath he got a first aid Kit and a basin of water with a cloth and went back to Ray.
“What's that?” “oh this it's a first aid kit because I wanna take a look at your leg”. He sat the kit and the water on the table and proceeded to pull up Rays blue pants. Ray groaned at the feel of it stinging. “I'm very sorry if I hurt you” “its ok I know you are, so if you do accidentally hurt me I wont bite your head off!” Ray laughed and so did Tyson. He dipped a cotton wool bud in thee water and dabbed at Ray's leg and noticed that Ray was growling in pain “I I'm sorry” “its ok” Ray looked at him and smiled. “if it hurts I'll clean it while your in the bath if you don't mind” “ok” “and what are we watching?” “it's a Japanese game show called Takeshi's castle” “oh I've heard of it and I watch it sometimes, ok I'm going to check on your bath, call if you need me” “ok”
 
 
 
A few minuets later and Tyson came downstairs “is it ready?” “yep its ready, don't move I'll help you there”. Tyson helped Ray on to his feet and Ray's eyes lit up as he saw the bath with steam emitting from its flat surface. “you want help getting in?” please” “shall I go out side whilst you undress?” “I think I'll need your help. Can you help me on to that chair?” Tyson helped him to sit down. Tyson wasn't surprised that Ray was weak, he had been homeless for over 2 years after all. When Tyson had helped ray get off his shirt, Tyson was shocked to see how thin he was as all his ribs were showing and when Tyson had helped him remove all his old dirty and smelly clothing and he looked at Ray and he could see how frail and weak he is. Ray didn't mind Tyson seeing his private areas and Tyson didn't care that he could see his private areas. Tyson helped Ray into the bath and Ray groaned with pleasure as his body came into contact with the water. He lay there motionless for a few minuets with his eyes closed. “you ok now? Ray?. Oh he's gone and fallen asleep”. Tyson reached for a cloth and soap and started to clean him, starting from the head and working to the feet. It wasn't to long before Ray started to purr gently. He chuckled and continued to run the soapy cloth over his body and then he came to the cut, he slowly ran the soapy cloth between the flesh and bits of bead skin blood and flesh came away. Tyson was hoping not to wake up Ray. He grunted a bit and Tyson wasn't sure if he was hurting him. At least he's asleep Tyson thought. And then Tyson got a mammoth sized task which was Washing his hair. Tyson managed to turn him on his chest, making sure his head was above the water. Tyson got some de tangling shampoo on his hands and started working his hands through the greasy and completely tangled mess that was his hair. He probably used a bottle and a half to untangle most of the knots and wash his hair completely. He rolled him back on his back and gently shook him awake. “Ray, Ray. I've finished washing you”. Slowly he opened his eyes. “huh? What? You've finished? Finished what?” “washing you so that means you can get out when you like” “oh thanks. Did you clean my wound?” “as much as possible. So you wanna get out now?” “sure”. Tyson reached for the plug and then he heard a rumbling noise. “eh? Whats that?” “I'm hungry” “ok lets eat. Besides we gotta fatten you up” Tyson laughed poking Ray's flat stomach, sure he could feel his empty stomach.
When the water had drained Tyson reached for a towel and started to dry Ray off. “what about your hair?”. Ray yawned and said “hair dryer and towel”.
“ok I'm going to help you stand up and your gonna lift a leg up and put it on the floor and same for the other”. Then Ray slowly proceeded to get out starting on his left leg then right.
Tyson then gave Ray a bath Robe, it was completely blue and it had a blue belt which he tied around Ray's waist and Tyson then proceeded to help Ray downstairs and helped him onto the sofa. “Do you want any help tying your hair back?” “no thank you. Just get food” “right I'm on it. How about pizza?” “warm? Fresh? Yes please I'm literally sick of eating cold mouldy pizzas” “any type?. I'm not sure what we have I'll just look and I'll turn on the Tv”. Tyson then vanished into the Kitchen and emerged a few minuets later. “we have meat feast, pepperoni, cheese and tomato, vegetarian and four cheese. Which one?” “four cheese please”. Tyson nodded and vanished again. He soon re appeared carrying two bags of potato chips. Tyson threw a bag at Ray. Tyson was shocked at the speed his new friend was moving at, he opened the bag and ate the contents in about 30 seconds. Tyson then sat next to Ray and began to eat his own bag.
It didn't seen to take that long for smells to enter the room driving Ray insane for food as one bag of potato chips wasn't enough and then finally a timer rang in the kitchen and Tyson went back in and came back in about 3 minuets later holding two pizzas. “enjoy!” he placed the plates down and Ray was in heaven. Tyson had cut the pizzas into slices. “its in slices! thanks Tyson” “yep its in slices, that means its a lot easier to eat!” and proceeded to shove slice after slice in his mouth.”
 
 
End of part one.
 
Well this is my first post and part 2 will come soon!
 
p.s. please review