Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 2 Choices and Wishes ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2

Choices and wishes


One hour had passed edward ran through a puddle,he was drenched with water,his breathing heavy,crista woke up and looked around the room,it was a hospital,she gasped,her eyes widened.She closed her eyes and thought too edward.
He didn't respond,she got out of bed,went into her full demon form,healed then went back to her vampire form."Edward don't do anything reckless until I get there"she thought,then raced off.One hour passed and she was still running,suddenly three wolves showed up,one was brown,gray, and white."Kiba,higue,tsume!"She said.
They looked at her and smiled,crista went into her wolf form,she was white with yellow eyes.She ran faster,kiba,tsume,and higue went away,crista rolled her eyes.Crista had a sharp pain got up her chest and back,she yelped.
She went on her legs and rolled to a stop,whimpering,she went into her human form,gripping her back and chest tightly.She had one eyes closed due to the pain,her teeth cleched.She stood up and put her left hand out,closing both of her eyes.
A motorcycle formed in front of her,it was black,with red marks on it,plus some crystal and dimoind on it.She got on it,started it up and drove off,she had went three miles when her vision was fading.
She saw edward five miles away and smiled,another pain went through her again,stronger,she gasped loudly.She blacked out,she thought to edward,two chevaliers were beside the bike,they stabbed her in the sides,she screamed.
Edward stopped and turned around,quickly.His eyes widened as he gasped,he sped off toward crista,his keyblade appeared in his hand,it was black with red shaped feathers on it.The bike crashed,one chevalier stabbed the gas tank.
Edward ran faster,his eyes widened,he got angry."No,please let me be there in time"he thought.His wings came out,his hands turned chiropteran,his eyes feral.Crista was bleeding badly,her eyes hazy,the two chevaliers smiled,lit a match,then dropped it.
A huge fire went toward the bike,it exploded,edward stopped,his breathing sharp gasps,his eyes widened more."CRISTA,NO!!!!"Edward screamed,he raced toward her fast.The two chevaliers got killed fast,by his sword.Edward went into the fire,throwing the bike.
There on the ground,fire on her legs and arms was crista.He picked her up and raced off,he put the fire out on her,she had burn scars on her,bad.One hour passed and edward ran into her room,klas and his parents jumped.
Edward set her on her bed and started healing her,klas healed her too.After that was done and she was stabalized klas led them out of the room and closed the door."Edward she'll be fine"klas said.Edward went to the training grounds to get stronger.
Klas and hagi were sitting together,hagi was on the porch,klas was in a chair,saya was with bakura in crista's room."Hagi I don't think edward realized that going after envy and getting involved in her and crista's fight would bring"klas said.Hagi stood up and sighed.
Klas stood up too,hagi closed his eyes."When he got involved he didn't even consider what would happen to crista if he faced envy,he's angry at himself for her getting hurt"hagi said.Bakura stepped on the porch with them,they looked at him.
Bakura closed his eyes and sighed."I know what he's going through,when the person you love gets hurt because of you,you feel like the most worthless and pathetic person on the planet,I can see why he dosen't want to see her right now"bakura said.
Klas and hagi nodded,stood up and went into crista's room.Crista was awake,clenching her teeth and sweating.bakura gripped her hand,she looked at him and laughed hoarsly."I swore I was never going into this form again,but if I don't i'll die"she said.Bakura nodded,stood up and backed away.
Crista looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes."Don't let edward come in here"she said.She grunted as a power went through her,her eyes opened wide.A purple and bvlack aura surrounded her,her eyes turned purple with black lijnes in the middle.
She went on all forms,they turned huge,black,scaly,and fury,with sharp talons,her head went into a dogs kind off,she grew black ears,a sharp,long tail,her body turned into a beast with black,fury,scaly,skin.The aura disappeared,everyone in the room gasped,crista growled.
Her wounds healed,her form turned into a human still in beast form,her head was human,still with pruple eyes,she sighed and fainted.Bakura caught her,her form started to disappear,she didn't have any clothes on,bakura put his outer robe over her body and set her on the bed.
Edward suddenly burst in the room in battle stance.Everyone was calm and looked at him,he blushed and straightened."What was that power,i've never felt anything like it?"Edward asked,as he walked toward klas.
Klas smiled and patted edwards head and smiled."We took care of it,it was a small demon,really weak"klas said.Bakura disappeared,hagi,edward,and klas were in the room.Edward slammed klas into the wall,hagi gasped,edward was ticked off,his eyes red."Do you think you can fool me,I know that scent,it was mixed in with crista's,now tell me what happened to her!"He growled.
Hagi put a hand on edward's shoulder,edward glared at klas."Edward stop it"crista whispered.Edward dropped klas,his eyes turned blue again,he gasped as his eyes widened.Crista's wounds were gone,he rushed out of the room,crista got dressed and raced after him.He had his hands on a tree,it was raining outside,his head was hung,crista was behind him,her hand on her chest."Edward"she said.
Edward growled,crista took two steps forward."Don't come near me"he said.Crista took one step back and closed her eyes and sighed."My blood lust is stronger,I don't know when I suck your blood that i'll be able to stop myself"he said.His head went up as he gasped,his eyes wide a little.Crista had her arms over edwards chest,tightly,she sighed.
They didn't speak for a while,he closed his eyes."Maybe it's her blood inside me that lets me feel her presence but I can't control myself when i'm around her"he thought.His teeth clenched,his hand on the tree tightened."I might kill her with these hands one day"he thought as he looked sadly at his hands.
Crista opened her eyes,he did too,she let him go and grabbed his hand.He looked at her,confused,she led him to a cave with alot of crystals and water,she sat down and smiled."I always used to come here when you were in that crystal"she said.He looked at her and stood behind her,he wore a white shirt and black pants.She looked at him,stood up and smiled.
She started to walk passed him but her griped her wrist,she gasped,he pulled her into his chest and kissed her.She closed her eyes and kissed back,she backed up and they fell in the water,they both gasped.They went up to the surface,looked at each other and laughed.Crista looked at the water and remembered train and smiled.
Crista snapped out of it and saw edward on the shore holding out his hand,she took it and he helped her up.He had a blanket on the floor,she layed down shivering,he took off his jacket and put it around her,she smiled at him.He got some firewood and started a fire,he embraced crista,she embraced back,her scar glowed,she cleched her teeth.
Edward released her and looked at her."What's wrong?"He asked,concern in his voice.Crista took off her shirt and he gasped,there were three huge slash marks on her back and one on her chest."Bakura and I went to horia isalnd to rescue three half demon children,he only has three gashes on his back"she said.
Edward put his hand under her chin and looked into her eyes.She kissed him,he kissed back.He pushed her down on the floor,then pulled away quickly,he gripped his throat,gasping,his eyes almost red."Edward!"She asked,worried.Edward looked at her and chuckled."I haven't feed in a while,thirst was harder to conttol"he said.
Crista leaned her neck to him,he gasped,his eyes wide."You need blood so here"she said.Edward got scared,crista looked at him."No,stay away,don't!"He said,scared.Crista withdrew and looked at him,he closed his eyes."Your dying you need blood"she said.
He opened his eyes,they were wide,red,scared."No,not yours,i'll die before I feed on you!"he said.Crista put her hands on the sides of his face,he looked at her."I won't let you die,I trust you edward,I know you won't kill me"she said.Edward calmed down and took her neck,she looked at him,he looked back."At some point your going to have to stop me"he said,then bit her.
She gasped,closing her eyes,her breathing shallow,she clenched her teeth tightly.A few minutes passed,she was getting lightheaded."Edward...stop..that's..enough"she said,faintly.She pushed on his chest and he stopped,catching her,then setting her on the ground.
He ripped off a part of his jacket,put it in water and dabbed her neck,she sighed and it healed."Sorry"he said.Crista looked at him,he looked tormented,lonely.Crista sat up and touched his cheek,he put his hand on hers."Why?"She asked,quietly.
He looked at her and sighed,she looked at him."For you getting hurt because of me"he said.Crista embraced him and sighed."You killed the chevaliers and saved me so it's okay"she said.He nodded and embraced her back,tightly."Edward I won't die so easily,I love you too much"she said.Edward kissed her passionatly,she did too.
She wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around her body,she took off her shirt,he did too,he layed her gently on the ground,still kissing her.Fireflies suddenly swirled around them,crista's wings came out,so did edwards,two minutes passed of that,he held her in his arms tightly,she had her head and arms on his chest.
She was asleep,he carrased her cheek,he smiled and layed her down gently,not waking her.He wrapped the blanket around her,he stood up and went on the water and swam around.He saw something shiny at the bottom and went to get it.He came back up and looked at it,it was a locket,golden,heart shaped.
He opened it and gasped,it had a picture of crista and train,he touched it saw when train died.He put it on the shore and went under the water again,swimming."So that's what happened to crista's last boyfriend"he thought.He saw another opening and went up,it was a different room,crystals all over,a huge tree in the middle.
Edward walked toward it and saw a dress that was white,with dimonds on it,it had a tag on it."To envy my daughter"it said.Edward touched it and there was a place with a transmutation circle on it,people in black cloaks around it,crista was in the air,screaming.
Edward went to the ground,on his knees,dropping the dress."Was that what happened to her too,or was it a vision?"He thought,his eyes wide,voice shaky.He discarded the dress and went in the water,it was freezing cold,he went to crista gasping for breath.He looked up and saw her,yawning and sitting up,she looked at edward.
She giggled,edward went by the fire,crista embraced him,her arms on his shoulders,he gripped her hand and smiled."Your cold"she said.Edward kissed her,she kissed back."The waters frezzing even with my shirt on"he said.Crista smiled at him,he smiled back.
Suddenly a blizzard came,crista and edward stood up."This isn't a normal blizzard"she said.Edward nodded and pulled out his keyblade,crista did too,a girl with long blue hair,a chest plate and blue and white clothes on came in.She had envy unconcious behind her,crista put her sword back in.
Edward did too,crista stepped toward envy,glaring at her."Thanks riko"crista said.The blizzard disappeared,crista slung envy over her shoulder,edward and crista followed riko to another cave,it led deep in it,it was a room,with a red transmutation circle,a bunch of people in black coats were around it.
Edward gasped,his eyes wide,crista stopped,riko grabbed envy and placed her in the middle of the circle,crista went by her and knelt down.She pricked her fingers and clapped her hands,edward stopped her,she walked toward him and smiled."I'm going to seal envy in me again and never let her out"she said.Edward embraced crista,she embraced back.
He kissed her,she did it back."Crista be careful"he said.She nodded and went toward envy,riko chuckled."This thing that she's about to do is very dangerous,she may not live through it"riko said.Crista clapped her hands and put them on the ground,a huge blue and red beam shot up,carry crista and envy in it.
Crista grabbed envy and pressed her to her scar on her side,she clenched her eyes and teeth in pain.Riko and the others started singing a chant."it's time to stand,it's time to live,don't be afraid,time to cry,so it's began"on guy said during the soft part of the chant.Crista screamed loudly as envy entered her scar,edward ran in the circle."Crista stop,there has to be another way!"Edward shouted.
Crista opened her left eye and looked at edward,her wings came out and she screamed louder."CRISTA,STOP IT,I don't want you to die on me!!"He screamed.A pulse went through crista,crista was in envy,dorment until she died.Edward's wings came out and he flew toward her,she had her eyes closed.He caught her and went to the ground,holding her to him.
He shook her,it started raining,thunder cracked."Crista,no,don't die on me,no,crista!"He called her name alot.He held her to him,clenching his teeth,tears down her cheek,there wasn't a heartbeat."Crista,she's gone"he thought.He looked at the ceiling and screamed,riko put her hand on his shoulder.He looked at her,she pulled out crista's tensagai.
Edward layed crista on the ground,riko struck at thye messangers,put the sword away and gave it back to edward.Edward held crista in his arms,he felt her heart beat,he gasped,his eyes widened a little.Crista moaned and looked at him,he cried on her shoulder,crista embraced him."I thought I lost you,I was so scared"he said.
Crista smiled at him,he smiled back,they kissed.Riko smiled as they left for the castle.It was the middle of the night,edward was outside training alone,crista was tossing and turning in her sleep,crying.Edward made his keyblade disappear and was walking to the entrance of the castle when he stopped.
He turned around and sniffed the air again."Tears?"He thought.He followed the scent and was below crista's balcony window."Is crista crying?"He whispered.He lept up to her window and opened the window quietly,he shut it quietly behind him and went over to crista's bed."She was crying in her sleep though"he thought.
He put his hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears."Edward,don't leave me,don't die on me like all my other lovers,I don't want to be alone again"she mummbled in her sleep.He sat down on her bed and wiped the tears away again,a sad expression on her face.
She sprung up and collided with his chest,she pulled back and looked at him,tears down her cheeks."Crista I won't ever leave you,I swear it,so don't be afraid"he said.She smiled at him and layed down,but a few minutes later she started mummbling again.
She opened her eyes and looked at edward,then blushed."Edward will you..lay down beside me?"She asked,blushing.Edward smiled at her and layed down beside her,under the covers.He couldn't get in a position that would make him comfortable without bumping or touching her.
He sighed quietly and layed his hand on her hip,she blushed like crazy,he chuckled a little.Soon she drifted to sleep and while unconsiously turned toward him,tears down her face,mummbling again.She opened her eyes,he wiped the tears away,he put his forhead on hers.
She looked at him,he looked at him."Crista I swear on my love that I won't leave you ever,I won't leave you alone,never,I swear it,I love you and always will"he said,smiling.She smiled at him,he kissed her,she kissed back.She wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around her body,he pushed her gently on the bed,kissing her passionatly.
They parted and embraced each other,klas and saya came in after they fell asleep and smiled,then left.In six in the morning edward woke up,he didn't have a shirt on,crista didn't either,they had their pants still on.Edward stroked crista's cheek,she smiled in her sleep.He got out of bed and went to the balcony.The sun was rising making the lake and mountains glow like a fire,and the sky too.
Crista woke up,sat up and walked toward edward.Edward turned around and saw her,she haqd her black bra on,smiling.He held out his hand,she took it and he showed her the mountains,they both smiled.He picked her up in his arms,he had his white shirt on and his black long jacket,he had his wings out and flew toward the lake.
He saw a tree and landed on a branh,he sat down and had his back on the trunk,it was high up,he had one leg hanging over the side,his other leg up on the branch,crista was in the middle,his jacket over her,he had his arm around her,preventing her from falling.
They both watched the sun rise,he looked at her,she had fallen asllep,he smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.She opened her eyes and looked at him."I love you edward"she said.Edward put his hand under her chin,looked at her eyes and kissed her passionatly.
They parted and stared into his others eyes."I love you too my beloved,my love,my cherry blossom angel"he said.Crista blushed,he chuckled and smiled."That's alot of words to describe me my knight,my vampire,my lover,my prince"she said.He chuckled,she giggled.They kissed each other passionatly.
She wrapped her arms around his neck,he wrapped his arms around her waist,tightening his hold,bringing her closer to him,crista did the same."Crista,edward where are you guys!"Hagi and klas called.They went over by the tree and saw them,they both smiled,klas punched the tree which shook the whole thing.
Crista and edward jumped,breaking their kiss,crista started falling,edward gripped her wrist tightly.He looked at her and sighed."Uncle klas you idiot I could have broken something!"She shouted at him.Hagi and klas laughed,crista and edward got angry.
Edward picked up crista in his arms,jumped down to the ground and hit hagi on the head.Crista got out of edward's arms and hit klas on his head."Ouch what was that for?"They both asked,painfully.Edward and crista calmed down and laughed."You two are laughing when I was close to breaking something!"Crista shouted.
Klas and hagi smiled at the couple as they held each other.Two people came out of the shadows,smiling too."Hey crista is that any way to treat your uncle!"He said.Crista turned around and gasped,it was inuyasha and kagome,inuyasha had his arm around kagome's waist,she was blushing.
Crista and edward walked up to him,they looked at edward."Hi my name is edward hagi and saya's son"edward said.Inuyasha and kagome smiled,crista did too."I'm inuyasha and this is kagome we're crista's parents"inuyasha said.Edward picked crista up,inuyasha picked up kagome."I want to show you two where kagome and I got married"inuyasha said and raced off.
It was almost seven when they got there,it was a huge cliff with a waterfall and a huge moon,there was a hut under the waterfall too.Inuyasha and edward let kagome and crista down."It's beatiful"crista said.Kagome elbowed inuyasha who rubbed his side,he nodded and pulled out a black box."Crista"inuyasha said.
Crista turned around,he handed the box to kagome,she took it and handed it to crista."This was mine given to me by your father"she said.Crista opened it and gasped,it was a golden ring with dimonds on it,from inuyasha adament barrage.Crista smiled and put it in her pocket,edward smiled and whispered something in her ear.
Crista's eyes widened as she gasped,she spun around to look at edward,he smiled at her,then they kissed.They parted,edward put his hand on her shoulder as they faced inuyasha and kagome,hagi and saya were hiding,watching."Crista and I are getting married in a week on saturday"he announced,smiling.
Kagome and saya grabbed crista and hauled her off somewhere,hagi and inuyasha stayed with edward.Kagome and saya led crista to where songo and miroku where at."We're here to buy a wedding dress"kagome and say said at the same time.
Crista was blushing,after songo and miroku greeted them they led them into the store.In the back was a white dress,it had white dimonds on it,it also had a little shirt around it.Crista put it on,her left arm in the sleeve of the little shirt,her other out of it,letting the shirt dangle.
Kagome,miroku,saya,and songo smiled.Crista did too and put the green and white dress back in it's box.Kagome bought it and went to the palace and hid it from edward,then went back to edward.Edward was blushing,inuyasha was laughing his head off,hagi chuckled.
Edward had a whit flurry shirt on,a black jacket,black pants,and black shoes,he had a blue ribbon in his hair,the cello case on his back.He took it off and put his other clothes on,crista,saya and kagome were smiling.
Inuyasha took kagome's hand and they went back to the soul society,hagi and saya went back to the castle,leaving edward and crista alone.They looked at the waterfall and the moon."So in a week we're getting married?"Crista asked.
Edward looked at her and smiled."Are you okay with that I could move the-"He was inturrupted when crista put her finger on his mouth,smiling."It's perfect,I couldn't be happier"she said.Edward removed her finger from his mouth and kissed her,his hand under her chin."I love you"edward said.Crista looked at him,smiling."I love you too"she said.