Bleach Fan Fiction / Blood+ Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the ultimate half demon book 2 The Lovers Quarrel ❯ Chapter 12 Betrayle and death ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12

Betrayle and death


Crista and train stayed in the village while and helped slay demons and helped with medicene.One day train woke up and crista wasn't beside him like usual,he got up and walked around,after puuting on his shirt and jacket."Hello train"keade said.Train smiled and waved at keade."Keade do you know where crista is?"Train asked,looking at her.
Keade looked at train and smiled."I think she's with the children in the forest"she said.Train thanked her and ran toward the forest,one hour passed and train ran deeper in the forest."Where is she,she usually dosen't go this deep into the forest"he thought.
Train stopped and saw a cave,he walked in it and there was a huge lake in it,he saw edward leaning against the wall,playing cello.The children were around him,crista was beside him,sleeping.Train walked toward crista,edward touched his shoulder,train looked at him."Don't disturb her train,she's very tired"he said.
Train nodded and sat down,the children were asleep within ten minutes,train smiled,edward put his cello away and sighed."You're really good,where did you learn to play like that?"Train asked,smiling a little.Edward moved some hair out of crista's eyes,she turned over and leaned against edward,her head on his shoulder.
Train stood up and went by the lake,edward looked at crista."I learned it from crista when I first met her"edward said.Train pulled out his keyblade,edward set crista down,gently on the ground and pulled out a dagger."Don't worry it's just a chiropteran,i'll handle it"edward said.
Train nodded and went in front of crista,edward killed the chiropteran in five minutes and went back to crista."Her long sleep is almost approaching"edward said.Train looked at edward,confused,edward smiled a little."She goes into a deep sleep for two years every two hundred years"edward said.
Crista woke up and looked at edward and train."Hi guys what are you doing?"She asked.Edward stood up and swung his cello around his shoulder."I was playing my cello"he said.Crista stood up and smiled."I know it was great"she said.Edward smiled and left.
Train looked at crista and sighed."I came to look for you because you weren't by me like you usually are when I wake up"he said.Crista nodded and ran back to the village,train behind her."Victor's spirit is in the village"she thought.One day passed and train woke up again,crista was beside him,sleeping soundly.
He got up,crista got up and got out off bed too."I'm going to the woods train"she said.Train followed her and they watched the sun rise."Train you can become a human again if you wanted too"she said.Train looked at her,his eyes widened."Really,me,become human again?!"He asked,supried.
Crista nodded and looked at him,train looked at the ground."It is possible,if you used the jewel you could become human again"she said.Edward looked at the sky,thinking."What would happen to you if I did?"He asked,looking at the sky still.
Crista looked at the lake,train looked at her,she smiled a little."The sacred jewel would disappear and I could live like a normal half demon,like I was before the jewel was given to me"she said.In the afternoon,they walked to the dock and crista tripped,falling backwards.
Train caught her,his arms tight around her waist,he was staring into her eyes,she stared back.He straightened,his arms still around her waist,they looked at each other,train kissed her,her eyes widened,closed and she kissed back.After a while they parted,he embraced her,her head against his shoulder."I want to be a human crista"he said.
Crista looked at him,shock on her face,train looked at her."I want to live with you as a human"he said.She nodded,smiled,then they kissed again.They walked to the village,but stopped a mile before it."Train meet me here at the crack of dawn tomarrow,I will bring the jewel with me"she said.
Train nodded and went to another village to sleep,crista went to keade's village and slept.Victor was in the sacred tree,he had been listening."I will steal the jewel tomarrow,I need more poower,and I will kill crista"he said,then laughed evily.
In the morning crista woke up and went to meet train by the sacred tree."He's not here,maybe he overslept"she said,she had the jewel in her hand.She walked toward the forest and looked at the trees.Victor had transformed into train and ran through the forest.
Crista heard a rustle and turned around,she got struck down though,she fell on the ground on her stomach,she reached for the jewel,but someone stepped on her hand,hard,she yelped."Thanks for the jewel my love"victor in train's voice said.Crista's eyes widened,as she gasped.Train picked up the jewel and laughed,crista was in her human form and was stuck in it.
Train kissed her head and walked away,chuckling."I think i'll go kill the people in your village"he said.The wound was very deep and close to her heart,her eyes squinted in anger,her eyes shook."You traitor...TRAITOR!!"Crista screamed.Meanwhile the real train was by the sacred tree,looking for crista."She's not here yet"he said.
Victor transformed into crista,put the jewel in the shrine,grabbed a bow and arrow and went to the top of the stairs."Train!"Victor shouted in crista's form and voice.Train turned around,just as an arrow went flying by his head."Cri..Crista!"He said,his eyes wide and his face shocked.Victor put another arrow in the bow."Die!"He said.
Train jumped away as the arrow came at him,it ripped off a part of his clothing,he cursed under his breath and went toward the shrine."Why..Why did she betray me!"He thought angrily.Train broke into the shrine,smashing the roof.He grabbed the jewel and the shrine exploded as he jumped out of it."I'll use the jewel to become a full demon"he thought.
The jewel darkened,train smirked.Crista was moving toward the top of the shrine steps,just next to the sacred tree,clutching her wound,her eyes angry and sad,her teeth clenched.Train lept higher and went down a narrow path that led in front of the sacred tree.
Train ran along the path,still smirking."Die,Train!"crista yelled.He turned around and saw crista,holding a bow in her hand,a arrow was aimed at him."I believed in you,I trusted you!!"crista thought her eyes full of hatred.He clenched his teeth and jumped toward the sacred tree."TRAIN!!"crista yelled as a yellow arura surrounded her arrow.
She released the arrow and it held his arm fast to the sacred tree.The jewel came out of his hand and flew toward crista."Crista,why did you,I thought we"he said.Crista dropped her bow and kneeled down and picked up the jewel."She's wounded"he thought."I forgot what,and now see,all for this the sacred jewel which"crista said.Crista clenched her teeth against the pain.She looked at him."why did you betray me?"Crista asked as she glared at him."I didn't do it,I love you crista,I could never do anything like this"he said."Liar!!!"crista yelled.
He saw tears in her eyes."Crista I didn't do it"he said.Crista picked up her bow and aimed a arrow at him."Cr-crista"he said.Crista looked in his eyes,she didn't see any hatred in them,like after he had struck her down.She released her arrow and he closed his eyes.He opened them and saw the arrow next to him.He looked back at crista.He saw that her eyes were full of hatred.Crista dropped her bow and went to her knees."Crista!"he said.Keade came out of her house and rushed to crista."Crista,let someone help"keade said."I won't be alive much longer,but keade bury my body in front of the shrine,with the sacred jewel in my possesion"crista said.
`Keade nodded her head.Crista smiled at her then looked at train."Crista"he said."you did betray me"crista said."I didn't"he said.Crista had another pain rush through her and clutched the jewel.Crista closed her eyes and fell on the ground."CRISTA!!!"He screamed as he tried to break away from the tree.He tried to pull the arrow out of his arm,but gasped as he got repelled."So,there's a spell on it"he thought.He looked at crista,his hand turned into a fist.He shook his fist,he raised his head and screamed,he put his head back down,tears streaming down his face.
He wiped them away angrily and stared at crista's body being buried in front of the shrine."Crista"he said.Keade went to train after crista was buried,train looked empty,his eyes angry."She deserved it,that girl betrayed me!"Train said.Keade put an arrow in his heart and he fell into a deep sleep.
Keade looked at train for a long time and sighed."This arrow will just put him in a deep sleep until the one who shot it wishes for him to wake up,he will never age while he is pinned to this tree"keade thought and went to sleep.Fifty years passed and train's ex girlfrien came to the village,crista's ashes had been stolen and she was there to help recover them.
Train's ex girlfriend's name was shell,keade walked up to train and pulled out the arrow,train got angry and swiped at keade."Train I need to show you something"Keade said.Train nodded and was released.Shell,keade and train walked toward crista's grave.
The grave had been destroyed,shell sighed,keade sighed too."Crista's ashes were stolen last night"keade said.Train started to walk away,shell and keade turned toward him."Train we need your help to get her ashes back!"Shell said,train stopped and put his hand on his chest."No way,forget it,have you forgotten that crista and I were enemies,I still remember the pain from the arrow she used to pierce my arm and chest"he said.
Keade looked down,train walked down the stairs,shell followed him.Train was sitting on a branch in the sacred tree,his bangs over his eyes.Memories of him and crista flashed through his head,he clenched his teeth angrily,He clenched his hands into fists."Stop,just stop it"he thought.He put his hands on his head,a tear went down his cheek."Make the memories go away,she bretrayed me,it's over"he thought.
Shell was down by the trunk,looking at train."Train you still love crista don't you,but your eyes are clouded by anger and hate"she thought.Train started to cry,he put his head on his knee and cried."Cri..crista why did you betray me,how could you,but I..I...I still love you,just make the memories go away"he thought.
Keade was on a horse,shippo was beside her,train and shell went toward them."Where are you going?"Train asked,annoyed.Keade sighed and looked at him."We're going to get crista's body back"she said.Train followed the horse,shell did too."Train still loves crista so much,that he's hurting"she thought.
On top of a huge mountain was a demon,she had long white hair and blue eyes,crista's body and the jewel were inside the cave."I'll retrieve her soul from hell and make her serve me"the demon thought.The demon put a long white shirt on crista,the some long red pants,then shoes.
Train sniffed the air,his eyes widened as he gasped.He rushed toward the mountain."Crista!"He thought.They finally reached the top of the mountain and train stopped dead in his tracks,crista was by the wall,she looked at train.Shell went toward crista,train looked at her."Don't call my name,please don't call it"Crista thought.
Train's eyes widened,his breathing stopped."Cri..Crista"he said.A pulse went through crista,her eyes widened,she gasped,the hugged herself crying."Tr..train"she said,angrily.Train took a step foreword,the demon went in front of crista.Crista put her hands on the demon's shoulders and shocked her.
The demon screamed and fell back."Fool not me,your supposed to kill them"the demon said.Crista's hands clenched,her teeth too,her eyes shut."Yes you,you were the one that dragged me out,from a death I had no desire to leave"she said,hugging herself.
Train looked at crista,shocked."Crista is that you?"He asked.Crista jumped at the sound of his voice and turned toward him,standing up."Train"she said,walking toward him.She stopped in front of him and gripped the sides of his shoulders,she pulled away a little."WHY..WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME!!"She shouted,shocking him.
Train sprawled back a few feet,then got up."What are you talking about,YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BETRAYED ME!"He shouted,anger in his face and confusion.Crista started to walk toward him,slowly."What are you talking about you're the monster and beast that wounded me!"She shouted.
She took another step,she looked at her shoulder,it started to glow red and created a wound,she screamed,her left hand gripping her shoulder.She started to fall foreword,train ran toward her,catching her in his arms."What's happening,where's all that blood coming from?"He thought.
Crista got out of his grasp and stepped away,she took her hand off her shoulder and stared at her hand,bloody."Why did you betray me train!"She shouted.Edward suddenly appeared beside train,his eyes sad."Train isn't that the same wound you put on crista?"Keade asked.Train stood up,spun around and looked at keade."What are you saying,I didn't hurt her or wound her"train thought.
Keade looked at train,his eyes wide and in shock,he looked at crista."What are you saying that I was the one that killed crista?"He asked,shocked.The blood poured down crista's shoulder and off her arm,hanging limply down her side,a pool of blood had formed around her feet.
It pained edward to see her like this,but train had to deal with this on his own,edward couldn't help her and it hurt him that he couldn't."Yes it was your attack that caused her death"keade said.Train looked at crista,he had his gun out."I didn't do it"he said.Crista pulled out a bow and arrow and aimed it at train,train dogded it.
Edward was by keade,his chiropteran hand twitched."You're foul train,do you remember the promise you made to me,you said you wanted to be human,so on that day I carried the jewel and looked for you"she said.She clenched her teeth in pain,tears welling in her eyes."Then I felt pain,horrible pain as your claws ripped through my shoulder,you took the jewel and went to kill the village"she said.
Crista put another arrow in her bow and aimed it,train ran at crista,tossing his gun away.He knocked the bow out of her hands,her grabbed both of her hands,looking at her."Now what are you going to do train,kill me again?"She asked,amused and angry.
Train put his face in crista's."Shut up,i'm not dreaming of making you mine anymore,but I will not stand here and allow to be killed for something I never did"he said,angrily.Crista looked at him,shock on her face."You never did"she said.She got angry and looked at train,anger in her eyes."Do you think i'm a fool,that was you,betraying me,tearing me open with your claws,ripping the jewel from me,that time you said you would become human"she said.
Her expression softend,train's did too."As a human we would live our lives together"she said.Train looked at her,she looked back."I ment it!"He shouted.Crista grew angry and glared at him."Do not say that!!"She shouted.Tears welled up in her eyes,train looked at her."I was stupid and I dared to imagine that I might truly live my life with you!"She cried.
Train looked at her,she looked back."Shut Up!"He shouted,embraceing her tightly,she gasped,her eyes widened."Tr..Train"she said.Train's knees were on the ground,crista was on her knees too."Crista I understand you went through hell like me and because your a woman,what was hard for me,was twice as hard for you"he said.
Tears welled up in crista's eyes,she closed them,tears streaming down her cheeks."Train"she said.Edward looked at crista,keade did too."Let me go train,it's too late"she said.She put her hads on his arms and shocked him,he screamed,going back,then standing up,looking at her.
Crista was standing,her heand in a fist on her chest,she had tears in her eyes."I died hating you,my soul cannot forget that hatred,as long as you are alive,I cannot rest in peace!"She shouted.She ran toward train,train pointed his gun at her."Curse it,I can't..I can't kill her"he thought,his bangs over his eyes,his teeth clenched,his eyes closed.
He pointed the gun to her head,tears streaming down his face,crista stopped,her eyes shocked."Kill me train"she said.Train's eyes widened,the he turned his head away."Crista I..I can't kill you becaiuse..I..I still love you"he said.Crista's eyes widened,train looked at her,he put his gun away,pulled her toward him and kissed her.
Crista's eyes widened,the memories of the good times with train came back to her"Train..I...I love you too"she thought.She kissed back,he smiled,his embraced tightened,she wrapped her arms around his neck.They parted and looked at each other."Crista that wasn't me,I was by the sacred tree waiting for you"he said.
Crista got her keyblade out and saw the cresent pendent was broken,she gasped,her eyes widened."Victor was the one that struck me down and you too,he escaped from the pedent spell I put on him"She said.She fainted and train caught her,he wrapped his jacket around her wound and rushed to keade's house.