Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Is it Fate? ❯ Prologue; Part II ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's been so long I'll talk later and let you go ahead and read.
 
For now though...
 
Read, Review, and as always ENJOY!!
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
This chapter was beta'd by the wonderfully awesome R ii N G o K ii T S U N e. Give up a round of applause and a handful of 'thank you's, she deserves it XD
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
I just realized I forgot to do the disclaimer in the last chapter, so here it is! Don't sue please!! 'hides behind keyboard'
 
Disclaimer- I do not, and never will, claim ownership of Bleachor Inuyasha. They are owned by their talented authors, and I only own the plot line of which this fic is going ^^
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Is it Fate?--
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Prologue; Part II--
 
Fate
 
Ichigo scoffed.
 
At the mere mention of fate, his first thoughts were and always will be:
 
Fuck Fate
 
He didn't believe in such nonsense.
 
It was stupid to even believe in it; it was more like a way to give an excuse for the shit that happened in your life.
 
Reality is, shit happens because shit happens. Its wasn't predetermined, it just happened because it could, because of the idiotic and irresponsible decisions a person makes. That simple.
 
Those who believe otherwise were either mental, or just ignorant.
 
Why did he feel this way?
 
Because if he believed in Fate, he would in turn believe that his mom was actually meant to die and that nothing could have stopped it.
 
While on the contrary, it could have been stopped.
 
Someone could have stopped the damn hollow before it got to her - wasn't it the soul reapers job to do something?
 
And besides, his mother didn't have to die, she could have just let him die instead...
 
Harsh, yes, but it was the truth.
 
And yet, she chose to protect him instead, knowing that doing so could cost her life.
 
A case of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time - away from his father where they could have been properly protected.
 
Was it fate for him to meet Rukia? To discover that he was actually a substitute Shinigami?
 
To get sucked into that whole ordeal with soul society, to meet up with Renji, Kenpachi, and Byakuya, and then be able to defeat them?
 
To then discover he was a Vizard, that he contained this sadistic hollow with schizophrenic-like tendencies inside him, threatening his very sanity?
 
To then get dragged into Hueco Mundo to save Orihime and ultimately fight against one his biggest enemies, Aizen?
 
According to said enemy, it was all a part of his master plan for his little research subject; him - not fate or destiny, or any of that crap.
 
All in all, life just sucked and there was no higher power to disprove that.
 
But then, while all that was true, no one had figured a certain raven haired, blue eyed into the equation.
 
No one expected the presence of a miko, a time traveling one who also happened to be guardian of the legendary Shikon no Tama at that, to intrude in their plans or to influence its outcome.
 
Not even Aizen himself could say he factored this little number in.
 
So was it safe to say that Fate did deal a hand in this play?
 
That Fate was actually real and was the sole reason for Kagome's appearance in his life?
 
For once, he wasn't sure: wasn't sure if Fate actually didn't exist - if it was Fate that Kagome walked into Kankura town to act as the person who helped him get through his obstacles, that helped him along the way to success.
 
To act as the person who kept him going or kicked his ass if he didn't, who shoved him along when he was lagging behind and who helped him up when he was down, dragging if need be...
 
He guessed all he could say was that only time could tell if Kagome and him were 'meant to be'.
 
And for once, he was willing to wait and find out.
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Words- 553
 
Wahh it's been so long since I last updated, and when I finally do I give you this small little chapter. I feel guilty... 'tear'
 
Forgive me?
 
Well, some of you read the prologue and requested one via Ichigo-version. And I jumped to comply well kinda I guess, since it took so long to finally post 'sweatdrop'
 
I'm at a lost to say right now, so I guess all I type is...
 
Review please!! Reviews are adored, criticism is welcomed with open arms, and flames are mentally mocked at courtesy of yours truly. Ever heard of the saying, you reap what you sow? XD
 
Well, that's all folks - tell me your thoughts!! I wanna knoooowwww!!
 
Till next time,
 
RainLily^^
 
P.s.- sorry for the hyperness ^^
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Reviews—
 
Thank you guy for your reviews! It brightens up my day every time I read em… ^^ Thank you guys so much, love you all(in a completely friendly, non-crazy/weird way...)! You don't know how much I really appreciate this!!
 
A big huge honking thanks to these awesome reviewers!!
 
jesswolf22- XD Thank you!!
 
Kitana Li- Lol, what can I say? I'm a sucker for unusual pairings ;) Thanks!! And you're not the only who's curious as to how this will turn out - I am too! This whole fic is a touch and go kinda thing heheh XP
 
Blue Wolf Girl- Thank you!! ^^