Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Rogues and Heirs ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.





A/n: Absolutely shocking events are played out as passions brought about by an enemy’s hex brings about tremendous pain and scandal. One decides to turn pain into advantage and promises are kept. Relationships are again reassessed as the ekimmu continue to rise and become a force to reckon with. An agent of Bilae is seen; the stage is being set for death, destruction, and mayhem. I apologize for getting this out late; I moved into my new home near the French border. Thank you for reading and PLEASE let me know your thoughts!






Rogues and Heirs





Nanami was lying back on her couch in her Hueco Mundo residence outside of Almaty. Her belly had started to grow and Maec was still in Astana doing his kingly duties. She had her five kids here and they were tearing through and having a grand time and she laughed as Kane had begun to walk and was trying to keep up. She heard a ruckus at the front door and her Shouten servants were furious as someone forced their way in. Nanami looked at Laes tr'Awnhi and he was shocked to see her.

"Had gone through the family annals and noticed a new entry; Selene Thallia tr'Awnhi and her mother's name is Safira Nam tr'Awnhi and my own father is listed as the sire. What the hell is going on here?" He demanded.

"Your father is protecting me and gave my baby your family's name." Nanami shrugged.

"Really? Whose baby is this?" Laes pointed to her stomach.

"Selene's father and this babe's was someone from the past and he no longer lives. I owe no one an explanation and your father and I have become good friends after what he saw as your stupidity and my mother's vicious rape. We have worked closely together. He saw protecting me and the babes as no big thing and my Haha knows." She shrugged.

Laes knew his father and he would do something like she described. He also knew his father had been furious with him for his treatment of the young succubus as well. Laes had been devastated at the idea that he had lost her and he looked away.

"Who fathered your babies?" He demanded.

"Not your business." Nanami said coldly.

"You swept through in your rage and never gave me a chance to make it up to you!" He cried.

"I went back for you; after what we shared in the past. I was stupidly under the impression that you loved me as deeply as I had fallen for you. Believe me; I have learned my lesson well. My husbands failed me and you failed me. Your father and Uncle Alum have felt responsibility for their family members. Now leave me alone." She commanded coldly.

"So a member of this clan fathered these babes?" Laes demanded and he was furious.

"What right do you have to know anything else about me? I carried your son and Kamis damn it; I wanted him! We conceived him in the past and that was beautiful but this you? No, I want nothing to do with you. You are just as bad as any Jing." She scoffed.

Laes reacted as if she had slapped him and what he did not know was that his father was here. Maec was out of sight and he had heard what she had told his youngest adult child.

"You are just like any other succubus; a fucking whore of the blood drinking world! To think I gave myself and my first time to such a monster!" He said in horrendous anger and jealousy.

"Oh I had to drag you into bed kicking and screaming! Get out!" She snarled.

"This is tr'Awnhi property and I am a prince of the Empire. So fuck you little succubus but I shall go where I like! Where is the other babe?" Laes demanded.

"Not your business." Nanami snarled at him.

Laes lost his temper and he actually backhanded her across the cheek. Pain exploded in Nanami's eye but she was thrown backwards. A thud was heard and she had hit a low table. The tr'Awnhi prince did not feel bad one bit except when her light green scrub pants began to become stained with blood. Nanami was not very coherent and she felt between her legs and she brought up bloodied fingers.

"Maec? Maec! Maec!!" The mixed succubus began to scream.

Maec phased in and he had not heard the fight and what he saw made his blood boil. He picked Nanami up and his glare at Laes was threatening. Maec barked for the servants and he commanded them to guard her children and he phased to Almaty. Laes followed because he was damn well going to get to the bottom of this situation. Alum saw her and the blood between her legs and he shook his head no. This pregnancy had been going ideal because they had her on blood pressure medication and they were keeping her shifts shorter. She was laid down on the exam table and Maec held her hand tightly and Alum phased her bottoms off and blood stained her inner thighs.

"What happened? I heard only a little." Maec said under his breath.

-Wanted to know information. Demanded to know why you sheltered me and who the father of my children was. Told him it was not his business and he struck me. - Nanami pathed and it was strangled in thought.

Maec's eyes went silver and Alum was looking at the baby boy with the ultrasound and he was in distress.

"Nanami, I have to deliver him now or he has no chance. The placenta is detaching." Alum said softly.

"Crash section. I understand. If you have to; take him to Yamasaki General and the NICU." She commanded.

Alum nodded and Maec stepped back and she was given widow and other meds via IV and she was soon drowsy. Maec turned and Laes was near the door of the modern infirmary and he slowly stalked to his son. He kept his demeanor cool and he stood next to him. Laes was actually afraid and he was shaking a bit.

"Why did you dare show up and think to bully her?" Maec asked him.

"I love her still. I saw her pregnant and I was jealous. Father, I am so sorry. I have no idea what came over me." Laes actually wept.

"I have given this woman my personal protection because any wraith or man she has ever known has failed her! She is a beloved daughter of my precious Isha and how dare you raise a hand to her in anger ever!" His father roared.

"Father, I beg you please! I am so sorry. I mean it most earnestly. How would you feel if you saw Isha pregnant with Jing's babe right now?" His son asked and his child was weeping.

"I would actually be furious because I have waited and waited for another sibling from her womb. I know you still want her but it is not plain enough that she wants nothing to do with Shouten?" The Shouten king lied.

"Yet she has two recently? Who fathered them?" He asked in a pained voice.

"A cousin of yours from a different branch of the family. He was only here occasionally. He was a cad but quite charming but he was killed off during Ragnoss’s reign." He again lied.

"So you give these children your name? Why would you do that?" Laes demanded.

"Because it makes them SOMEONE in our society Laes. Do not be a fool. I have told Isha the truth and she thinks highly of it. Do not judge me son; you are the one who threw her away. I only cleaned up your mess." Maec snarled.

Laes became quiet and he had no intention of letting this go. He had no intention of letting her go. He knew his father was protecting her out of some skewed sense of honor and love for his queen but he was going to take back the woman he loved and he would be damned if Maec tr'Awnhi stood in his way.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Alum had worked fast and pulled out a small boy Shouten; he weighed five pounds at most but he could breathe on his own. He began a melodic and soft cry and his hair was brown but literally had many streaks of silver. His little mouth was heart shaped as magenta wrapped around his wrists, hips, legs and even one stripe per cheek. When the little Shouten babe opened his eyes; he had warm gold brown eyes that were kumo in nature. Laes had finally phased out and Maec came over and he saw the beautiful little boy child. Nanami was being tended to and Maec had wrapped his baby boy in a blanket of black silk and fur as he made sucking noises. The Shouten king laughed softly and he was again in love with another child of his.

"Damn it!" Alum hissed as he was trying to get her uterus to shrink back down a little.

"What is it?" Maec demanded.

"Boggy uterus. It's not working Maec. I need a corporeal please!" His brother asked.

Maec laid his baby in the arms of an assistant healer and he phased directly to Yamasaki General and saw who was available and the only one he saw was Nobu. He did not even ask and only grabbed. They phased back to Almaty and Nobu freaked when he saw his baby girl opened up and by the wraith doctor he called quack.

"What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?!?" Nobu snarled.

"Trying to save her uterus! My own nephew caused her to have to be delivered early. Please put aside you asininity for an hour or so and save your daughter and her ability to have children!" Alum snapped.

Nobu gloved up and he was dressed quickly and he was surprised to find all the modern medicines and he was pushing several that Alum would never have used on a Shouten. It was because of the species differences. It took Nobu about twenty minutes but he was soon able to get her uterus to cooperate and it was shrinking and had quit bleeding. He was the one who sewed her up and Nobu was furious. He saw a rather nasty bruise across her right cheek bone and he looked at Alum.

"She was hit and that caused her to fall? Did the babe make it?" The kumo doctor asked upset.

"Yes." Alum went to a bassinet and lifted him up to show Nobu.

Nobu could see Nanami all over the baby and he was a pretty little thing. Maec was hovering but it had become known that the Shouten king had become protective of her since his own idiot son had abandoned her. Asuna explained Maec felt responsible because he pushed Nanami and Laes together. His daughter was stable and Nobu pulled his mask and gloves off and threw them away as he stared at Alum.

"There are medicines you have to push on corporals that you do not use of Shouten. I get why you do not know of them but if you are going to continue to care for those of mixed heritage you need to update really fast." He said crossing his arms.

"Oh and who is going to show me these things; you?" Alum asked coldly.

"Seems like I need to. Shouten metabolize way faster and very different from us corporeal youkai. You of course need meds that are stronger and faster; with us you have to use different combinations. We will schedule times for you to come and learn the differences." Nobu shrugged.

"Yea, fine whatever." The Shouten healer said and he was actually thankful.

Nobu checked on his daughter and saw she would be out some time and he checked on her baby and he was fine. He nodded and he asked to be gotten tomorrow so he could check on her again. Alum promised he would and the Shouten healer phased out with Yamasaki Nobu.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Nanami was groggy and she came to as Maec was in bed with her and their baby boy. Selene was in a cradle next to the bed and she was still connected to IVs.

"Alum is staying here to check on you and such. I was terrified." Maec admitted.

"I was scared we were going to lose him." Nanami said wiping away some tears.

"Well he needs a name Mama." The Shouten king said most earnestly.

"Adellum?" She asked Maec.

Maec thought and he loved it. She was aware of tr'Awnhi names and he kissed her with such tender passion and she squirmed.

"Kamis, I want you!" Nanami growled through the pain in her gut.

"Oh no! Not just after having given birth and in such a manner. Hell no my darling; my precious treasure. No!" He said quite firmly.

She fell back and she was pissy. Maec actually felt badly for her because he knew what those lusts could be like but she had been pretty bad off.

"Adellum Nakir tr'Awnhi?" She whispered as she closed her eyes and shut down her needs and want.

"What an absolutely perfect name my heart! He is really so very beautiful. Selene and Adellum are perfect you know. So very perfect and wonderful; but I want you on your birth control for a while, even with me." Maec said gently holding her gently pointed chin.

"Excuse me?" Nanami asked him stupidly.

"Nami, your body needs a break from birthing my sweet. Please? I am not saying forever or for a long time but just long enough for your body to fully recover." He murmured brushing her silver hair out of her face.

Nanami looked highly annoyed and he actually heard the thought that she loved to feel his baby move in her and that thought alone made Maec feel all kinds of wonder and possessive things but he would not lose her for anything. He treasured his precious and volatile little doctor with his all and they had concocted an elaborate ruse that explained why his name was on Selene's birth certificate and why it would be on Adellum's. Asuna had accepted it and she had thought him so good for sheltering her daughter after what stupidity Laes had done. They were protecting these two but any future children; that would be more difficult. Maec needed time and so did Nanami but she just did not realize it yet. It also bothered him that Laes had been around. He was going to move Nanami's household to a more secure location and keep it much quieter. Maec's mind was going a mile a minute and Nanami had six weeks off from the hospital and she pulled him into a passionate kiss. His brain was shutting down because his little minx was doing grand things with her tongue and he groaned but pulled away from her addicting lips.

"You make a king your slave my darling, my angel but NO!" Maec commanded.

"Ugh! Tell Papa he is full of himself. I am the one with the degree from Harvard; hai I am! Are you not so pretty?" She said picking up their son and began feeding him.

The Shouten king chuckled and basked in the beauty of this moment. He had two infants born truly too close together but they were okay and perfect. He was in love with their amazing mother and he was a very hands on father. His life was perfect and his lover was truly in love with him too. Maec was all too aware Sanra always loomed a threat and so he kept vigilant and he always would.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Asuna was on an island ironically named Inujima. The population was low and she had conspired with the few youkai members in the Diet and they had given her the permissions and land grants she needs for several islands but this one was a major one. She of course had made generous "donations" to their upcoming campaigns. She had the construction companies from Matsuda-Yamasaki Inc. here with her as well as several ekimmu as they scouted out the island and picked out estates. Crevan had a home in Tokyo and it was all his. Geming had to find out where his lover was and she had a hard hat on and she was directing construction workers. He found the scene hilarious; especially since they were on Inujima.

"Really Asuna? When do you become a pit crew boss?" He barked in laughter.

"Since I had to take up the mantle of the ekimmu queen seriously. Honestly there are literally thousands of them and they have no homes! Believe it or not; their wealth was pretty much intact but their way of life over of course. So what am I supposed to do with them? I cannot stick thousands of British and Irish ancient youkai in Tokyo proper." She shrugged.

The red inu was smirking and chuckling and she was wearing high heeled boots and jeans that hugged every curve on she had. Asuna's hunter green sweater came to her waist and a hint of her flat stomach was showing.

"Good Kamis onna. How can any of those men think when you dress like that?" He asked coming up behind her.

"Not everyone in the world is attracted to me Geming. You however do have some sort of strange lust for me?" Asuna teased him.

"Oh hai! It is so strange and improper when the bitch standing before me has an ass that won't quit and shall I go on?" Geming smirked.

"Oh the men were getting an earful." She said rolling her eyes.

The youkai construction workers got back to work and she walked with Geming and he took her hand and she did not stop him. She did not stop him from showing affection anymore since her confinement in Britain. The walked some distance and they could see the shoreline. Geming picked her up and she giggled and he liked the fact she giggled.

"Taking you to Taiwan." He growled softly.

"Hold that thought." Asuna said slipping from his arms and ported to her foreman and ekimmu in charge of the building.

"Taking an extended lunch. I should be back later; if not, I will be here tomorrow for sure." She smiled to the big burly bear youkai and the ekimmu.

Asuna went to Geming and took his hand and they ported out.

"Who is that red haired man?" The ekimmu asked curiously.

"No idea mister. I just work for the royal lady. Her company pays real good." The bear shrugged and went back to supervising.

The ekimmu were concerned about the queen going dormant and there were still ekimmu physicians alive and they wanted her to birth several more heirs to Fionn. They intended to bring it up at the next meeting of her ekimmu advisors and the nobles liked and most loved this new version. She listened to them and she wanted peace. She did not want war but she would fight to protect. That was what her ekimmu people wanted after all these years but they also needed their queen to ensure the succession.
----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Asuna had passed out and Geming had fed them miso and nigiri with plum wine. It had led to intense and passionate love making and Asuna engaged him telepathically which blew him away. Geming had never had such a climax ever and he ended up pulling his back muscles because his ending had come on so strong. He hands were running through her silver hair and she was regular in his life now. How she managed to keep up her schedule he had no idea but he was not neglected. England had changed his life twice and the second time had been beautiful. Asuna stretched and looked at the time and groaned.

"I have a meeting with the ekimmu council." Asuna groaned in annoyance.

"They are really holding you to this queen thing aren't they?" He asked concerned.

"I told them I would abdicate to Fionn's daughter and that caused a huge ruckus. It could not be considered at all whilst I live. I heard an ekimmu before I left Inujima; apparently he is a doctor of theirs. They are concerned about my fertility." She rolled her eyes.

Geming had not asked again and he looked away and she was quiet as the air was heavy.

"I have been taking a birth control that Nanami came up with. It has been holding true. That is not what you want though." She said not in a question.

"I'm getting the feeling this is the end for your period Asuna. I want a pup. I am being selfish. I know it is selfish but I do. I am not going to take a pup and run. That will not be me but I want somebody that is half you and half me." He said rising and pouring a shot of sake.

"Okay Gem. I will go off the birth control tomorrow. It takes two to three days to wear off. We will see what happens. How does that sound?" She asked him.

"Perfect." Geming grinned and his green eyes lit up.

He sat on his bed and his kiss was deep as well as passionate. Maec wanted another babe and her own frere expected their own. Should could not deliver them all at once and it overwhelmed her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Asuna was at the meeting with her "noble council" whom Crevan was on as well as Fionn of course. Gwydion was also on it and they never spoke of the delicate topics with Gwydion around but only the major topics of Bilae, Sanra, and the housing of their people. Asuna handed out reports that were printed in Gaelic and even Gwydion was impressed.

"We have ten islands with very low ningen populations at our disposal. I had to make incredibly generous donations to certain members of the Diet but money well spent I assure you. This and I believe five more should suffice our people just fine. The estates are going up as quickly as possible and hai; if you have some resources, I do ask that you help to pay for them. I do not run a charity." Asuna explained.

"This is all excellent your majesty. What of Bilae and that witch he has been working with?" Gwent asked her.

"Maec who was Math as you know and his nephew Chanak are busy in that century hunting HER down as she is the one who is quite adept at alchemy. It was her who orchestrated my attack." She said referring to her rape.

"We have other matters to discuss but they concern only your majesty. Your consort need not be here." Amren said bluntly to Gwydion.

"Excuse me? When do you all order me around?" The blonde ekimmu said in a haughty voice.

"When it comes to her majesty, you were only a consort. Good bye for now Prince Gwydion." The ekimmu noble said with no malice.

Fionn sighed and he stood up and phased out with Gwydion. The nobles turned to Asuna and she was staring at them as if to say, what now?

"What?" She demanded.

"There is the issue with your current life's species. Our physicians wish to examine you." Gwent said gently.

"For what reason?" Asuna demanded.

"Aibhlinn is a beautiful and powerful child but we should like to see you have more than one heir to the throne. It would be more practical." Amren suggested.

"Fine, fine. Whatever. You know when I said I would do this thing? You all swore it would not take up all my time! It is doing nothing but!" She growled.

"Once our matters of need sort themselves out; it will become less tedious I assure you my lady." The other main noble said in assurance.

They phased her to one of their new estates and she marveled at the beauty of it. It was on Inujima and it was brand new. Gwent smiled and he showed her the way. She was led to a grand living room and she saw a male and female ekimmu. They actually looked kind as they perused the young queen.

"This is Tristan Mattocks and Eirlys Preece." Gwent introduced the male and female ekimmu healers.

"Tristan and Eirlys, hello I am Lady Asuna." She bowed her head.

"Yes my lady. We know." The man said.

"What exactly are you hoping your doctors can find out that my own mate Nobu cannot?" Asuna demanded.

"My lady, we are ekimmu and therefore; our knowledge of blood drinkers and those of the younger blood drinkers would supersede any knowledge your doctors had. Empusae normally cycle through periods of fertile and dormancy. There seems to be speculation that you will be entering a dormant period soon. Our people do not wish for this to happen." Eirlys explained.

"Because your people want more heirs besides the Lady Aibhlinn." Their queen snorted.

"Well if truth be told yes." Tristan nodded.

"So you make my body do what it is NOT supposed to do in order to have a few more ekimmu babies. Brilliant." She sighed.

"No my lady. We would trip your ekimmu genes completely." The female doctor said.

"Wait what?" Asuna said shocked stupid.

"Arianrhod for all intents and purposes was an empusae but without the evolutionary restrictions upon her mating cycles. We intend to just shut your genes down that tell your body to go dormant." The male ekimmu said shrugging.

"You will not change me into an ekimmu will you? Because I like who I am." She snapped.

"Majesty YOU ARE ekimmu. Why is that so distasteful to you?" Eirlys asked her perplexed.

"No. I am not that whore anymore! I am ME. I am not HER; she is ME." She ranted.

"Of course you are you and she is you. You are perfect your majesty. May we do the minor procedure?" Tristan asked.

"If I become pregnant Gwent; my mates expect me to stop fighting, you all will have to help pick up the slack!" She growled at the ekimmu noble.

"You think we allow our queen to fall again? NO my lady. You will be protected by your people from now on." He bristled.

"Ok do it." She sighed.

Tristan and Eirlys gently put her under and they marveled at how beautiful the queen had become but Gwent was watching as they had to extract some DNA and they were looking at it.

"Why does she hate herself so much in the past?" Doctor Eirlys asked brushing her silver hair off of her face.

"She considers her past incarnation to be evil. She does not condone the wars with the fae or how Arianrhod conducted herself between Gwydion and Fionn. She calls her a vicious bitch." Gwent smiled softly.

"She does not remember her whole life does she? She does not know how many great things she really did?" Tristan asked.

"No, she does not but this woman is just as in need of men to feed her energies but she is strange about them. She also does not put up with Gwydion at all. She supplicates him to keep him quiet and that is about all. No, she is a lot smarter and softer at the same time." The noble stated.

The female ekimmu injected her with something that would cause her empusae mating DNA to change.

"Come look at her DNA." Eirlys stated.

Gwent came over and looked under the microscope. Her DNA was changing slowly anyway. He smirked at she was becoming ekimmu anyway.

"She was and is becoming us anyway. Why should she hate herself?" He asked.

"Too bad she only looks at men." The female pouted.

"She is not Arianrhod in all her aspects at all Eirlys. I am not certain I have never heard of her with another female at all." Gwent said.

"I worshipped our queen; seems I still shall." She said softly and pressed her lips to her cheek softly.

Asuna woke up some time later and oh she was craving blood. Her eyes bled green and she ported out. She ported to Nobu and he about jumped and she sat down in his office.

"Could I beg you to raid your blood bank? I am dying of thirst." Asuna whispered.

"Yea babe. Give me a moment." Nobu said and he left quickly and he came back five minutes later.

"Still warm. Just donated." He smiled.

Asuna took the tip off and she began to drink it right there. It tasted so damn good and she finished it off quickly. She took the other pint and she quickly drank that too. She leaned back and she shut her eyes and she could settle her thoughts.

"Thank you my love." She managed.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he felt her head and she felt his heat.

"Hai. I am okay. I was just craving blood. I do that sometimes. I need to go Nobu." Asuna said stumbling from her chair.

"Honey, you do not seem okay." He said concerned.

"Unless you want me tying you down to your chair and sucking you every which way, I suggest you get out of my way." She growled softly.

"You in a heat? Sweetie are you in heat?" He asked concerned.

"No idea. I know I just want to fuck you senseless. Damn it!" She said hitting her head.

Asuna ported and she appeared in front of Gwent and she was pissed off. She was craving blood badly and now she was craving the act.

"What did you do to me?" Asuna demanded of her noble.

"We turned off your empusae genes that would make you go dormant. It seems you were close to dormancy. Why what is going on?" He asked calmly.

She rushed him and shoved him against the wall of his new home and scented his neck. Asuna licked at his jugular and she was growling harshly.

"This is what you did to me. I cannot think and all I want is blood. You want me drinking you ekimmu?" She demanded.

"If that is your wish; I would gladly give my queen a drink." He said boldly.

"What is with you all? She was a bitch! She was a fucking monster who ruined people’s lives! She made Gwydion bad shit crazy and hurt Fionn over and over! Because of her; you all were imprisoned for ten thousand years! She was a Kamis damned lunatic!" She ranted at Gwent.

"And her reborn self is highly moral and expects that we be as well. Her reborn self hates what happened to us and opened the wasteland for us. Her reborn self takes her role despite the hate she has for that life. She honors her duties. Drink." Gwent said gently shoving her mouth against his throat.

Asuna could not think and she sank her fangs and the ekimmu was crushed. They had not turned off her empusae abilities and Gwent was panting trying to stay above the bite. She so rarely made the bite hurt and usually made it orgasmic it seemed on autopilot. She was drinking deeply and it was Fionn who actually dragged her off and she was struggling like crazy.

"Let me go! Let me drink!" Asuna snarled.

"Drink more and you will kill him! What did you do Gwent?" Fionn demanded.

"Turned off her empusae mating DNA. She was fixing to enter a dormant period. We nobles felt it was not a good time. She needs blood? We shall feed our queen blood." He said lifting his chin.

"You made her ever fertile? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Her consort said furious.

"Prince Fionn, we know what we are doing. You are being cautious of course but she is listening to reason and to her people. You should listen to us as well." Gwent said leaving the royal couple.

"Fionn help me!" She whined.

"Yes my love. Of course." He murmured.

Asuna latched onto his neck and he collapsed to his knees. She was drinking deeply and he phased them to his abode. She finally fell away from his neck and she was laying on her back staring at the ceiling of his "bubble".

"They want us to have more children." She murmured.

"The nobles are getting too highhanded. I am getting extremely uncomfortable with how they try and dictate to you." Fionn said angrily.

"Well nobles have always done so in history. Powerful peoples in cultures are the ones who support the rulers are they not?" Asuna pointed out.

"Yes of course; but these nobles would never have dared talked to Arianrhod or done any of this with her." He snapped.

"Because I am softer." She said stiffly.

"I did not mean it like that Asuna! For the ancient's sake! Do not think I am comparing her to you always; Gods damn it woman!" He growled.

"Well I get sick hearing her name. They want a few more spares behind Aibhlinn. It is not like you hate me or something. I seem to remember that at one point you rather enjoyed the time we spent begetting her." The inu-empusae smirked.

"Yes of course I enjoyed it numbskull. I would have to be a complete idiot not to. I see no issue adding to the royal family but not at the demands of the nobles. That should be YOUR choice and not theirs." He said in annoyance.

"Well you cannot say I am not paying attention to our people." Asuna smirked.

"Oh no, you are paying attention to our people. They are making certain of it." Fionn growled.

"You are unhappy about something always. I always do something wrong. For fuck's sake; I am tired Fionn. Come find me when you want to just be with ME." She snapped and ported out.

He sighed deeply and he hated politics. He had demanded that she take up her position as queen and now HIS OWN people were making her take the position at all times. That is NOT what they had agreed and it was pissing him off. He had promised her more equal measures in her life and the ekimmu were dominating again. He was angry about that and it was not at her. He just did not want to lose her because his people made him break HIS word to her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Nanami was back at work earlier than she should have been but she was bored. Selene and Adellum were easy for babes and she had set about pumping at work and both her wraith babes were getting her milk. Maec was busy scouting another more "secure" location as he put it; a better secret location she thought. She was on light duty for the moment and had clinic duty and she got to see the sprains, breaks, and the occasional infections because of the breaks and terrible wounds to youkai. She was wrapping an ankle on a saru youkai and the young simian looked sheepish. She smiled at him and she finished up and wrote out a prescription for him.

Nanami got up and smiled at her father and he waved as she walked into her private office to feed Adellum; their Shouten nanny brought Selene and Adellum to her and she sat back in her office chair and fed her sweet boy. Maec had binded him as well and that way no one would be able to tell who was the father and Laes was suddenly in her office and the Shouten nanny made a yelp.

"It's okay Yalia." Nanami said staring Laes down.

"I was hoping to speak to you alone." He said softly.

"Sorry, I have the babies to feed and Yalia comes with the babies." She said meanly.

"Leave for twenty minutes." Laes commanded.

"Yes my prince." The tr'Awnhi nanny bowed.

"You fucking bully! She works for me. Your father hired her to work for me!" She snarled at him.

"Ah but see I am still royalty. Who fathered these babies Nanami?" He demanded.

"Doctor Yamasaki please. You are Prince Laes tr'Awnhi. I shall be proper as you shall be proper. Forget you ever knew me in a familiar fashion. I cannot stand the idea that you have ever touched me." She said shivering in distaste.

"Really? You have really become such a cold hearted bitch?" The Shouten prince demanded.

"I let my fucking hormones run amok. You do have a pretty face your majesty, I will give you that." She snorted as she switched breasts with Adellum.

"So how come you could carry these two babes and not mine? Did you get rid of mine?" He demanded.

Her eyes clouded over with pain and she was near hypervenelating in her anguish and fury. Laes could see that the topic of the miscarriage still hurt her terribly and he regretted bringing it up.

"Get out. You never showed up. You cared more about your illustrious clan name than the onna who carried your child. Your name meant more to you than your progeny!" Nanami stated as two tears fell down her face.

"That is not true! I wanted us to be a family in every sense of the word. I wanted MY son to have everything I could give him; and in Shouten society MY name brings fear but also many privileges. I know you cannot see it that way but these babies my own father has extended his name to; he has made them somebodies in his kingdom." The young Shouten man said in anguish.

"You left me alone. All of you left me alone." Tears began to stream down her face in torrents.

Adellum came off of her breast and it seemed he sensed her distress. He began to whimper and then it got louder when she was sobbing.

"Haha is sorry baby boy. Did not realize you had that ability. It's okay. Shhh. Haha is sorry." She said calming down and she got him suckling again.

Neither Laes nor Nanami felt him but he had heard his son in his mind and it was disturbing to say the least. How an infant could reach him; he had no idea but Adellum's whimpering was just suddenly heard in his mind and Maec had reacted. His son still felt agitated and he whimpered a little as he nursed but Laes was here.

"You accuse me of pride but you never once called to me." He accused.

"I am not doing this. You have life Prince Laes; go live it! I have mine and I am living it! I refuse to be tied down by marriage or mating. Both are antiquated ways of subjugating partners and I will not have it. I also will have a child when I wish and no one to bother me about last names." Nanami said in a calm, clear voice.

"This is not over. I refuse for this to be over." Laes hissed and he phased out.

As soon as he was gone Maec stepped out and he went to Nanami and Adellum and he gently took his son and soothed him. His baby's brown eyes slowly got droopy and he fell asleep.

"How did you know?" Nanami asked surprised to see Maec here.

"Hearing your infant son whimpering in your head is quite disconcerting; I assure you!" Maec snapped.

"I did not mean to upset him. He has inherited my empathy. I will have to train him in how to shield himself." She said looking at their son.

"He reached me in Hueco Mundo. How is that possible?" The Shouten king asked.

"I have no idea Maec. I am coming into my yoki fully now before I was just an ordinary mixed breed before I became succubus; now I have all this nifty shit I can do. I am sorry you were bothered." She sighed.

"That is not what I am concerned with! One my child was distressed enough to reach out to me and two another child of mine is harassing his mother! See where I am going with this?" He growled.

"Just secure the new property and what not, okay? Our kids are bound to be pretty nifty in yoki because you are pretty nifty in yoki. I have some neat shit too so..." Nanami said in modern vernacular.

"Gods. You speak like the modern woman you are. Nifty yoki and neat shit? Goodness woman; one would think you had no breeding at all." He chuckled.

"You like my mouth if I remember correctly." She smirked.

Maec noticed it first and Adellum was smiling in his sleep. He looked down at his youngest child and he was amazed at him.

"Going to have Alum assess his yoki. He is extraordinary. Selene has not shown anything beyond the ordinary yet has she?" Maec asked.

"She has phased from her crib to the bed." She said shrugging.

"She is only seven months old." The Shouten king said dropping his jaw.

"Ok. I thought it was normal for you tr'Awnhi. Hibari's twins are doing some nifty shit too. Driving poor Mas out of his skull." Nanami smiled.

Maec's jaw dropped and he picked up his two youngest and took them to Almaty. He brought them to Alum and he laid them carefully on exam tables and Selene rolled over and sat herself up. She squealed at her Papa and until he smiled at her.

"She is an early developer. Look at her!" Alum said surprised.

"She phases from her crib to her mother's bed." Maec stated.

"Pardon? She phases?" His brother said dropping his jaw.

"Adellum pathed to me his distress. Laes was confronting Nanami and he was feeling her feelings. He was upset and so he pathed to me." The elder brother said shocking Alum further.

"Well are you two not full of surprises! You want me to observe them and record their yoki." He stated.

"Yes. Nanami indicated that the twins were driving Mas nuts. I am going to Astana quickly to see what she means." Maec said rubbing his girl's cheek and she made a high pitched squeal and slapped her legs.

"Oh Daddy, she is going to be a flirt." Alum chuckled wildly.

"Like hell! I will keep the predators at bay." His brother growled.

Adellum still slept but he was feeling the good moods and he was smiling in his sleep. Maec was fascinated by his youngest children but he phased out to Mas and he walked to his eldest son's suite of rooms. Hibari was here and they were panicked.

"Father? Can I help you sir?" Mas asked as he seemed to be looking for something.

"What is wrong son?" Maec asked.

"You may as well tell him!" Hibari said throwing up her hands.

"Jaoel and Jabril, they can phase. I know not how but they can and they are phasing everywhere in the palace. Father help me!" His eldest cried in frustration.

"They are only nine months old." His father said dropping his jaw.

"Oh well get this; they are walking too! They talk in twin talk. They are driving us NUTS! You are never getting another twin out of me EVER!" Hibari snapped at Mas.

"As if I tried to give you twins!" Mas snapped in returned.

"Oh stop it! They are baby Shouten; how far can they get?" Maec asked.

Admal came in from outside carrying a silver haired boy on each hip and they were covered in dirt. The little boys had grins and both Hibari and Mas looked at Maec.

"Bind them!" They said at the same time.

"Well, well my little grandsons; you two are huge trouble it seems. Grandpapa is going to have to bind two little Shouten boys. Come on." He said to Hibari and Mas as they each grabbed a boy.

"I am sorry my love. I have been terrified." Mas said softly as he grabbed her hand.

"Me too. It’s not your fault." She responded and she kissed him.

"Enough! You will end up pregnant again!" Maec chortled.

Admal actually laughed considering her and Mas's past. She divided her time between Hueco Mundo and the living plane. She gave Arturo and their children their time and obviously the twins and Mas their time. She always phased in to the living plane in the evenings to check on her tavern. It took a little time and Maec had to hold the little Shouten there by his will but his questions were answered; the offspring born from Isha's children were tremendously powerful Shouten. Maiell and his little Isha were in no question; they were fucking powerhouses in the Shouten world, but then so were these babes too. His babes from Nanami were by no means any less powerful and were in fact he bet on par with Maiell and Little Isha. He was just amazed. He was only able to bind them partially but they would not be able to phase far.

"That should help. Our lineage Mas is powerful and Hibari; well she is just a freak of power. Your sons were bound to be powerful Shouten. I imagine they will hold important posts in the empire. They are handsome and powerful boys." Maec smiled.

"Thank you father; but in all seriousness, they have been phasing as far as Balkhash. It has been terrifying Hibari and me. What if they had phased to the desert? I hope this holds." Mas said looking worn through.

"My alchemy is strong Mas. If not we will find some answers, okay?" His father assured him.

"Thank you Father. I am relieved. They are everything to me but to have children with such powers so young and to know how to invoke them! I was shocked." He said as he and Hibari gathered up the twins.

He watched them go and he wondered what Alum would tell him about his own two youngest children.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Asuna had ported in and laid Chan out flat. She was devouring him and drinking his blood till he was begging her to just use him; his mate was in such a state that she took him and he had no chance to take her energies, she drained his completely. That was rare for an incubus and he was laying there exhausted and she had worked him over as he stared at his ceiling and sleep was threatening.

"Your lusts are rather overwhelming my love. What is going on?" He asked.

"Succubus and their cycles. Tell me about them." Asuna said lying next to him staring into his pale blue eyes.

"A succubus is fertile for about twenty to twenty five years at a time. It varies in each individual. The dormant periods are longer; I am assuming, nature's way of ensuring young are raised." He yawned and shrugged.

"Possible to just turn that off?" She asked.

Chan sat up and stared at her and he was weak as hell at the moment but he was seriously concerned by her questions.

"Why would you want to just turn that off? It is the natural way for our kind." Chan stated calmly.

"Well what if I did not shut it off but someone else did?" She murmured.

"Please do not play with me right now. You have never exhausted me like this and I am not complaining but when I am this tired; I am irritable." He said not believing her.

"The ekimmu nobles took me to ekimmu doctors. They said something about suppressing the empusae DNA that made the females go dormant. They were not happy that I would be going dormant soon." Asuna admitted.

"Who in the hell were they to make that decision?" He demanded.

Their son and daughter woke up and she got up and got them and brought them over. She undid her green button down shirt and unhooked her bra and let their son began to suckle ravenously.

"When did the nurse feed him?" Asuna asked.

"He always does that with you. He prefers your milk my love. Given the choice of you or his wet nurse; he will take you immediately." He said brushing the white-silver out of his eyes.

"Oh! You like me better huh?" She asked as she brushed his plump cheek and the nearly full empusae babe held her finger in his plump hand. His eyes were watching hers and Chan loved to see this.

"This is why he prefers you. You engage his mind telepathically and more. He knows his mother." Chan smiled as he held their daughter.

Himeka was getting fussy as she was getting hungry. Chan was shushing her and he was so good with his children that it had truly shocked so many people. Takehiko came off her breast and he was grinning at his mother and she giggled at him. Chan laughed softly and his son was a ham. They traded twins and Himeka was trying to grab at her breast.

"Impatient little girl! There you go! Oh good Kamis!" Asuna grunted as her empusae girl sucked with force.

"She is very impatient when it comes to eating. Her wet nurse always feeds her first. She has been bitten by her. She does not like it when I tell her no either." Chan said smirking.

"Good Kamis she is a freaking baracuda!" His mate said looked down at the beautiful succubus girl.

"So please explain what these ekimmu doctors meant to do." Her incubus mate insisted.

"I told you; they do not want me to go dormant so soon." Asuna shrugged.

"So they did this thing and literally turned off your body's genes that tell your body to go dormant?" He asked.

"Hai. I am on a very very strong birth control right now that Nanami and Alum tr'Awnhi came up with it. It has been working or maybe I was going dormant. I do not know." She said looking almost sad.

"I doubt you were dormant just yet Asuna but turning that off; it is just not wise! Even succubus bodies need breaks as well." Chan admonished.

"Well if truth be told; I was not ready to be done. This gives me time." She shrugged.

"The ekimmu want you to have more little ekimmu do they not?" He demanded.

"Fionn's daughter is the only heir. I understand the need for a secure succession. I understand it completely but I have no intentions of being a fucking brood mare for anyone; but if I can space out my pups a little better. I have been lusting for blood like crazy though." Asuna admitted.

"They induced a heat in you. Fuck them! Damn ekimmu. I hate them! Do you hear me? I know you are their reborn queen, what the fuck ever! You are my queen not reborn of anything in this life." He said impassioned.

"I know. I know how you feel and I never rub your face in them. Now Hikema is asleep and so is our son. Let us lie down and sleep, okay?" She mumbled.

He nodded and he took his son and he laid the twins next to each other and wrapped the blanket around them. Asuna disrobed and she lay against him naked and he could feel her pale skin next to his and he loved to feel it. He was just certain that the actions of the ekimmu would have unforeseen circumstances.
-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
Maec was in the Astana palace and it was clan day. His very favorite day of the week; in the most supreme sarcasm possible was it the most favorite day of his week. It was his duty as King of the Shouten Empire and some complaints were just the most fucking ridiculous things he had ever heard; the tr'Awnhi and her many sub-families could be the worst of them all. Kazakhstan was traditionally a herding and nomadic culture; their human counterparts as well as their wraiths too. Maec had to hold in his laughter as his OWN kinsmen bitched about another sub-family stealing a type of bulls that the wraiths had bred to survive in Hueco Mundo.

"Fine the tr'Ellhin man ten lashes and make certain he does not have this man's bovine." Maec said keeping a straight face.

"Yes your majesty." His scribe said keeping a straight face as well.

"Thank you your gracious majesty!" The man from his clan said bowing low.

Maec had to leave his throne room for a minute and he was in his study and Admal came in and they both busted out laughing and in near tears.

"Cows? I am making rulings about cows!" Maec could not stop laughing.

"This is one of the more humorous Clan days. Oh dear. Laes comes. He has been on a mission." Admal warned.

"Mission of what?" Maec demanded.

"Getting Dr. Nanami back he says." His youngest brother said sipping wine.

"I refuse for that to happen!" His brother snarled.

Admal was a bit shocked at the vehemence of the anger but Laes came in and bowed to his father. He tried to speak and Maec put up his hand.

"If this is about Dr. Yamasaki then I am not helping you in any way." The Shouten king said coldly.

"Father! You are the one who wanted me with her in the first place!" Laes cried.

"That was before you left her alone to lose your child." Maec snapped.

"Yet you extend YOUR name to her bastards?" His youngest adult son snarled.

Maec's eyes turned silver and Admal could tell something was way off. Maec looked at Laes and his son knew he had overstepped his bounds.

"What I choose to do in my name is MY business Laes and NOT yours. Do I make myself clear? Who is the King of the Shouten?" His father asked in a too calm voice.

"You are my king." His son bowed low.

"Correct. Do not question me EVER again. Dr. Yamasaki has made her feelings clear and if I have to make her feelings clear to you; it will not be pleasant." Maec stated in an angered tone.

"Yes Father." He son said bowing and retreating.

Maec's eyes were not changing and Admal looked at him and he was concerned.

"Maec! It is me Admal. What is wrong?" His dear brother asked him.

"Nothing. I hate being questioned by my own children. It pisses me off. Especially when I threw the girl into his lap and he screwed it up." He scoffed.

"Ok. We know Dr. Yamasaki is a big girl and can take care of herself." Admal shrugged.

"Nanami has become a close friend to me Admal. She is a good woman and I will not allow Laes or anyone to hurt her again." He said straightening his back.

"She went kind of nutty after she lost Laes and Sung's babes. I can see her going off kilter if something bad happened again. They said she went on a murder spree when her husband that she JUST divorced had been killed by humans." His brother said downing his wine.

"She has had enough traumas in life. My child adding to it more; I cannot allow it. She is beloved of Isha." He said sighing.

"Too true." He nodded.

"Time to finish Clan day." His brother said rolling his eyes.

"Just think; more bovine rulings!" Admal grinned.

"You are wicked little brother." Maec chortled.

Admal knew something else was up with his brother but he was not stupid; he was also the most loyal person Maec had beside him besides Alum. He intended to find out what was up and prove to his brother that he could be trusted with anything.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Nanami was in her Tokyo apartment and she had a convention to go to. She had whined and complained that she did not want to go but it was cutting edge surgical techniques; Nobu had said she was going. She was packing an overnight bag and she yelped all of a sudden when she saw a Tomoshibi in her apartment. Kaisei put up his hands and the poor light wraith looked ready to piss his hakama.

"I am sorry. I tried to get your attention but you seem in your own mind." He said softly.

"Yea sorry! Hey yea it’s okay for you to be here. I don't hate Tomoshibi. Tomoshibi are good wraiths." She grinned.

"Glad to know; seeing as there are so few of us left." He grinned.

"Damn you're pretty." Nanami said shaking her head as she went back to packing.

"You are going somewhere?" Kaisei asked.

"Medical conference. Snore fest honestly. Best part is they fly you out, treat you to a fancy hotel, and give you great food. Doesn't help me much; I'm on a liquid diet!" She dead panned.

Kaisei actually broke out into a laugh and he actually had a major crush on her. His eyes were pale green and his hair was butterscotch blonde; darker than a wheat color and warmer. His skin was fair but he was willowy like all the Hasegawa brothers. He was wearing old style clothes typical of the Seireitei in a red haori and hakama with black obi but the red was embroidered with golds and oranges.

"Hey I heard Hikari had your brother brought back with the fairy mages or something like that. How is he?" She asked.

"Still in a death sleep but he has actually shown movement; we believe he will wake up soon." He smiled.

"Bet Kaito is thrilled to pieces on that one." The young doctor said as she folded jeans.

"Actually this time Kaito was furious. Soul Society has betrayed us completely." Kaisei said looking away.

"Because of my mother." Nanami stated.

"Because they are liars and bastards." He finished.

"Oh." She said surprised.

"You had your baby. Did I feel right? Was it wraith?" The Tomoshibi asked.

"She was! She is a Shouten but I am now divorced from the Shouten. I just happened to give birth twice. I am however not ever going down the married or mated route again as it only makes me feel nuts and hurt. So what is your story?" She asked the pretty light wraith.

"Middle brother caught between enigmatic older and younger brother. Always tried to stay out of trouble and follow rules. Following rules got my species pretty well wiped out." He shrugged as he looked out at Tokyo.

"Now Ganak was after you guys because he thought you all were freaks but Maec was after you all because you were wraith and not paying him allegiance, am I right?" The beautiful succubus asked him.

"Yea? I think. I was actually really young when all that happened. We were Jings actually but my father separated us. Shan Lao actually does not even have Shouten shoki but he has some of their abilities and he LOOKS Shouten. He passed for one but he acts like us. My father was completely Tomoshibi and loved to be a warrior. He should have been the Jing Clan leader. It stinks he could not have lead them. All I know now is that my father and Shan Lao were as close as close could be and it tore him up not being on the same plane anymore." Kaisei explained.

"So Maec was originally betrothed to Sana who was a Sahen but she was also a Tomoshibi. The Tomoshibi were being born all over the Empire. So Maec goes and he hears that daddy dearest is going to kill his lady love's family and he whoa, shit! He discovers she has a baby, and not just any baby...a half corporeal one to boot! That was Isha Sahen; my Haha." She stated remembering the story.

"Correct. Her Tomoshibi name was Chiyo though. I do not remember what surname they had chosen. She was betrothed to Kaimei when she was two. I was not around then; I think I was just a sperm and an egg somewhere." The male light wraith smirked at her.

Nanami laughed quite hard and she offered him some wine. He gladly accepted the rose colored liquid and she poured some for herself.

"Ok so Maec goes ballistic and Sana being Sana who is Juria now but was always an independent bitch tells him to go suck donkey balls and he lost his shit more. Knocked her upside her head and little Isha comes running in and he accidently hit her. She hit her head pretty damn hard and she had a skull fracture; she was dying anyway and he actually smothered her to stop her suffering. Now Sana; that was a bit more of, bitch you betrayed me and now I am fixing to fuck your world up." Nanami continued.

Kaisei could not help but laugh at the way she relayed the story and it was a tragic story but she was so hilarious in the details. They went through one bottle of wine and she grabbed another. She poured him several glasses and she went through wraith history highlighting the high and low points but had him laughing hysterically.

"Now I am trying to make certain I have my facts straight Kaisei. Do not let the corporeal onna be a dumb ass please!" She tittered.

"Far from it. Oh my goodness. I have not laughed this much in who knows how long. I seriously doubt you would suffer from a bout of dumb assery." He smirked.

"Something I think Kaimei would say. You have committed a bout of dumb assery!" She said standing and acting affronted.

Kaisei was laughing so hard he could not breathe and Nanami came over and beat on his back. He was wheezing and her imitation of his eldest brother had been dead on. Her dark eyes held his green ones and he looked away.

"I have just been wondering about you since you went to the past. You were so sad but it was not my place to ask. I wanted to but I looked." He said under his breath.

"You looked." She said surprised.

"Why you were so sad. I can do that obviously but I wish; I wish I could have done something, anything." The Tomoshibi said looking down.

"I know you Tomoshibi can do amazing things but the last time one did me a favor; he ended up dead. So no favors like that from the sweetest wraiths in existence, ok? I am okay now. I do not trust ninety nine percent of most wraiths but since your kind is so rare; I won't include you in the list." Nanami smiled.

Kaisei had always been way shyer than Kaito or Kaimei. He was a good soul and just a good man but he grew bold for about thirty seconds and he kissed her lips briefly and she was shocked and he intended to pull back but she wrapped a hand around his neck. Her lips pressed more firmly and opened as she traced his lip seam with her tongue. Kaisei opened his mouth and he groaned deeply as she kissed him as deeply. Her hand slipped into his shoulder length butterscotch colored hair and licked, sucked, and tasted the Tomoshibi's mouth and him stupid. She slowly pulled back as she gently nibbled his bottom lip and he was sucking in his breath.

"Like me or something?" She asked smiling.

"Or something. Like is too mild a word. I...I really am too shy. I have to go." He said embarrassed.

"I kissed back." Nanami smiled.

"I know you did and I am not going to push good luck further." Kaisei smiled almost dizzyingly.

"Well that is new." she smiled wider.

"We are weird. We know it." He shrugged.

Kaisei bowed and he phased out before anything else could be said and the poor Tomoshibi was skittish. What she did not expect was to see Maec in her bedroom door. She knew he could not have been there long but a look of anger passed his features.

"A Tomoshibi wanted what?" He demanded.

"He is a friend. What does it matter?" She demanded from him.

"I still do not trust their kind. You belong to me!" He growled.

"We have certain rights and responsibilities to each other but I am not yours buddy boy. I belong to no one. Remember? That is why this arrangement works out so well? You get what you want and I get what I want. We like each other in the process." Nanami snapped.

"I have had a very bad day Nanami, and I just told off my own son that if so much as speaks to you again, he will answer to me!" Maec said harshly.

"Did I ask you to do that?" She asked him calmly.

"No but you being harassed by him is intolerable. It was me who set him at you. It is my fault that he pursued you." Her lover admitted.

"I am not stupid Maec; I knew you did. I'm also quite capable of being able to handle myself. Little Nanami is not just a little mixed youkai anymore." She said smiling up at him.

"Do not do that! Do not minimize what I feel for you! Do not turn this into some tawdry thing!" The Shouten king said getting angry.

"Perhaps we need a break." She said getting cold to her voice.

"What so you can throw me away as you did Sung and Sato?" Maec said getting way too jealous.

"You sir are married to my mother. WE are just a fling. Remember?" Nanami said grabbing her overnight bag.

"I am no weak Jing Nanami or a frail human. You have born me two children already little woman. You wish to pretend that we are nothing more than fuck buddies?" He asked with silver eyes.

"I am not sitting here so you can tell me who my friends can be and cannot be. You also said yourself; don't ask and don't tell but yet here we are and you are acting like jealous psycho freak!" His strumpet lover was telling him off.

Maec had her chest first against the wall and she was gasping. He pinned her hands out with his and he phased her clothes as well as his own. He moved her pliant but beautifully sculpted ass cheeks apart so he could gain entrance to her center from reverse. Maec was dominating her and she normally hated such a thing but she lost her fucking mind when he touched her. Everything from the way he moved and yes, even to his piercings made her lose her mind.

"You fool yourself Nanami. You fool yourself and tell yourself pretty lies to make you or perhaps me feel better but I can admit the truth. You are mine. You belong to me and in some way you are my master as I am yours." He husked in her ear as he sucked on her lobe.

Nanami could not see straight and he was rotating his pelvis and hitting her in one spot as it drove her over the edge really fast.

"You love me Nanami?" He demanded.

"Hai!" Nanami screamed out.

"Say it!" Maec demanded.

"I love you Maec. Fuck! I love you." She said as he was being "evil".

"I love you more Nanami. Fiery, beautiful, so brilliant, and every inch a tiny goddess. You are mine." He growled in her ear and his fingers entwined with her hers against the wall.

Nanami could not breathe and he was slowly fucking her. It was a dominate act but to say she hated would be a lie and her body was on fire. He pulled himself into ether form and he dragged her soul with him. Her corporeal body sank to the floor and they had not done this in a while and he would blow her mind he decided. He had no idea how long they were in the spiritual form but he was on his side and she was sobbing as he took her faster but with more tenderness.

"Maec! Oh Kamis Maec. You are going to make me...oh Kamis!" She actually wailed and she screamed as he had her gushing for him.

"Mine!" He snarled in her ear as his seed scorched her center and he shuddered violently as the coupling had been intense.

The young doctor was shaking from such an intense amount of bliss and Maec was sweaty and overwrought. Her defiance only cemented his want of her. She was blank and unable to fathom what exactly had happened and she slowly crawled away from him.

"Chichi demands I go to this medical conference. New surgical techniques. I always stay on top of new stuff." She said regaining brain function.

"Then by all means go commune amongst doctors with half your intelligence." Maec scoffed.

"This is not what we agreed to Maec. You swore this was only a secondary thing to you." She said tearing up.

"So speaks the mother of my perfect youngest children. Have I denied them? Will I deny them? Do I deny you?" He demanded.

"No! No! You are the best damn Chichi I have ever seen but I am just supposed to be someone who gives you babies because she can and I get the benefit of having the large family I always wanted." Nanami said as the tears streamed down her face.

"Yet you love me and I am supposed to feel lukewarm at best. Sorry Doctor Yamasaki; wrong wraith." He snapped.

"No! All of you wraiths know how to do is be monogamous. I cannot be and you of all people should know it. Own your word your majesty." She snarled as she grabbed her bag.

"Go to your conference. I cannot think at the moment; I am too angry." Maec snapped.

Nanami stared at him as if he had lost his mind and the shit with Laes had caused Maec to be insecure again. She ported out and he sat on her bed. Admal phased in and Maec cursed as he jumped.

"Sorry. I followed you. You were not making complete sense and I know you too well Maec. Did you think I would betray you?" His baby brother demanded.

"I don't know what to think. This was never supposed to happen and she ended up pregnant with my daughter and she ran. Little vixen even had the nerve to con Isha into getting a binding potion from me." He sighed.

"Well she has a ton of balls, I grant you that." Admal smirked.

"A damn Tomoshibi was here and I lost my head to jealousy. She is right; I am acting a fool." Maec replied.

"Perhaps a day or two NOT thinking about it will help." His youngest brother suggested.

"Perhaps you are right." His king nodded.

Both men phased out and Toivo Suomi appeared in corporeal form. He picked up the brochure from the medical conference being held in Los Angeles in the United States and he would go. The young doctor was being contained and overwhelmed by a very powerful Shouten and he was disgusted. He had actually seen a Tomoshibi and they were an actually good wraith and he had much to report. Toivo's leaders had heard his pleas and he explained that this woman was good, kind, and a doctor. She did not know species when it came to caring for the sick. He wanted to free her from the Shouten forever and his leaders gave him the go ahead.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Geming had come to Tokyo and she like always was spending a shit ton of time at the company and even if Asuna wanted to be warrior; she had no time to be. She had sworn she had gone off of her birth control but he had stopped by her estate bedroom. She had not and he was actually a little hurt by her lie. He did not understand why she had to lie TO HIM of all people. There were ekimmu all around her and she saw him and she saw his face.

"Leave me!" She commanded.

"Your majesty please! We have these issues to work on." Aeron Purcell pushed her.

Aeron was another high ranking ekimmu and he was stunning with long, dark walnut brown locks. His eyes were the color of sandstone and his jaw square but he was a political man. He also had eyes for the new queen's bed and Asuna was NOT stupid.

"I said I will attend it soon. Leave." Asuna demanded.

"Yes your grace." Aeron said bowing but obviously displeased.

Geming waited until they left and he stared at her. She was wearing wide black dress pants and a fitted top in a flesh color that had sequins sewn in the bodice region. The back plummeted and she had on black heels to match. Her silver hair was down and Geming noticed she had cut it to her lower back and he growled low in his throat.

"Gem let me explain." She said pleading with her eyes.

"Go ahead! I will not kiss your ass though so do not expect me to." Geming retorted.

Geming's red hair was all down and he had a single long braid in the front. He was wearing a band t-shirt of the Rolling Stones and ripped jeans. The current era just fit his looks and she saw combat boots on his feet.

"The ekimmu asked me to do a medical procedure. I felt safe enough doing it but then I started acting weird. Nobu is running tests on me now. THAT is why I have not stopped taking the birth control." Asuna said bluntly and honestly.

Since she had taken in his blood and bound them through a mating mark; he could feel her intent and feelings. Geming knew she spoke the truth and he sighed. He sat down and he looked up at her.

"They are taking over your life! Ichigawa is complaining and so are Naraku and you know if Naraku is pissed off; there will be hell to pay." Geming told her.

"I know. I know it and I am trying to find some balance. They are so fucking demanding. I am trying to get the noble council set up as more of a governing body. I keep telling them that I want to live my life but when they did the procedure they proved through my DNA that I was in fact that bitch." His mate sighed.

"What did they do Asuna?" Gem demanded.

"They flipped off my dormancy that would have taken effect in a few years. How in the hell they could do that; I have no idea. Nobu says they would have had to have this knowledge back then. That means they were way advanced medically but they did it because they did not feel I had enough heirs to the ekimmu throne so to speak. It is like the ga youkai. They are more like colonies and led through like Hyoga and Kenomaru now. I actually am glad I will not go dormant but Nobu is freaking the fuck out. I have also been drinking blood like it is going out of style. I have been raiding the hospital's blood bank. Not cool Geming; you know how I feel about drinking blood." She said leaning back and she looked away.

"They did not feel as though you had birthed enough ekimmu so they flipped your switch so to speak. The fuck?" He said angry.

"I know. I am sorry. I love you. I do and I promise you; I want our own pup but I am afraid." She admitted.

"Who wouldn't be when the ekimmu can alter your fucking DNA. They don't care about your current mates or children. They are only concerned about their people and their throne so to speak." Geming said angry.

"Why shouldn't we be?" Aeron asked highly pissed off.

"I told you to leave!" Asuna said furious.

"I could not help but overhear my queen. We did not do that procedure to hurt you; far from it. If you are taking in higher quantities of blood, it is because your body needs it. You were and are in fact an evolving ekimmu anyway. Your DNA was so readily changed because you were becoming one of us anyway." The ekimmu noble said staring only at her.

"You all do not give a fuck about her mates or her children do you?" The red inu snarled.

"We were imprisoned for ten thousand years General Geming. Yes, I have taken the time to know who is important to my queen. Do I care for every one of her choices? No but I also know that she is our legitimate ruler and as our legitimate ruler she has a responsibility to us and her people. The sooner she gets her rule established then the sooner she can go back to spoiling you her dogs." Aeron said crassly.

Geming stood up and his fist was raised. Asuna stood up as well and she was angry as hell and her markings on her face were raised and her eyes were red.

"You forget yourself ekimmu! You forget that we are half dog as you put it. We are quite proud of our heritage and if you belittle it so much than go find another ruler. We really, really do not want this weight that is strangling us!" Asuna snarled in her beast.

"Fascinating! You truly are half dog demon. No my queen; there is no other ruler. There is no other one FIT enough to rule us or good enough as you are. You are as much blood drinker as you are canine it seems. We are your people just as much as that man is one of your people. Do not forget that as we will never forget the fact you opened the prison for us and that you have given us resting places. You rule us my lady and you have come to rule many of our hearts. We only ask in the coming years that you give Lady Aibhlinn siblings. That is all we wish; we wish for your reign to be fruitful again and for us to destroy that bastard who kept destroying you. Grow your non-ekimmu side of your family of course; but we as always, are at your service." The noble said impassioned and he kissed her hand.

Aeron left the room and she sat down and she was furious as she looked at Geming. She stared at Geming and she stood up and ported them to Taiwan. They fell on his bed as she was controlled by her inu. She ripped his t-shirt and she was undoing his jeans and he was flat out turned on to see his onna in her inu side. He had her bent over and the passion was escalating to out of control as she cried out and whined in inu. His heart was beating too hard and she was saying utterly nasty things. She was telling him to pup her but in very foul language. Geming's head spun as she submitted to him and he took her throat and he tried not to bite down but she snarled.

"Push your yoki onto me. Make me bleed. Make your bitch submit!" Asuna growled deeply at him.

"Kamis onna. Oh Kamis you are making me lose my mind." He snarled in her ear.

Geming sank his fangs into her juncture and she gasped out as the euphoria shook her to her foundations. Asuna was being completely inu at the moment and Geming roared out as he fell over her back. He was bathed in sweat as was she. She was gasping in air and she felt lethargy fill her; hunger also tore her insides apart and Geming rolled and he gave her his wrist.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Anything. Okay? I told you, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. Damn that feels good." Geming grunted as she fed.

She drank deeply of him but did not drink too much. Geming stared at her with his brilliant green eyes and his look of wistfulness and passion shook her.

"I did not take it today. I forgot." Asuna admitted.

"No shit?" He said surprised.

"Hai. Too much in a hurry to get to that damn meeting. Gem, I love you. I know you know what I am but I love you so much. I know I say that but I need those I have mated with in my life. I need you." She said as if in shame.

"Asuna! Stop it! Okay? Stop it right now! I have served your family a long time and now I am part of it. I have seen how it goes; I have never judged you and I never will. So fuck decorum and do like Chang says; be what you are and screw whatever the little people think. I am a big boy and I know what I am doing and who I love." He said brushing her silver hair out of her face.

"I was terrified of the capacity of your emotions. I knew you put up a facade. I knew it and I was terrified if I mated another inu general; I would lose you too and I could not handle it." She said in a small voice of why she had never allowed their interactions to grow.

Her explanations dawned on him and he really looked at her. He pulled her into his arms and Geming just held her for all she was worth.

"I have been a selfish ass. It never occurred to me you were protecting your heart. I thought you were just being a petty bitch. I am so sorry." He said in shame.

Asuna leaned over him and kissed him deeply. The ferocity of her emotions was making them strong and sure. She held his hands in hers and it led to another long bout of emotional lovemaking. His mate took all of him in every way; physically, emotionally, and spiritually. All the ways a red inu were supposed to be when intimate and he was waylaid as always. Geming even had Chang show up in their time together and Asuna had done wicked and kinked things to two of her favorite inu men. At this moment however it was just the two of them. It was just her and him and he shut out the world.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Asuna showed up at Yamasaki General and she had blood tests to be done and Ichigo grabbed her hand and he sat her down as he pulled on gloves and pulled out a syringe and things to make a tourniquet.

"So serious my darling." Asuna smirked.

"Yea well beings that can alter someone on a genetic level is something Mayuri would do. Yup, okay the vampire is done." He teased.

"Really? Are you really done?" His wife asked him and she had a look.

"Suna babe, I'm on the clock and frankly, I don't piss off the head kumo ok?" Ichigo said kissing her quickly.

She was irritated highly and her empusae beast was plaguing her. She followed Ichigo and she grabbed him and ported into Nobu's office. She caused the blinds to go down and she slammed and locked the door with will alone. Yamasaki Nobu stared up at Asuna and Ichigo was standing there staring at his wife who was green eyed.

"Uh Nobu dude what the fuck is wrong?" The ningen man asked as he watched his wife pace like a caged animal.

"Honey? What's going on?" Nobu asked calmly.

"Our doctors need to shut up." Asuna growled in a deep husk.

"Your doctors have names; Ichigo and Nobu. Now what is going on?" Her kumo mate asked softly.

Nobu's face suddenly crumpled and he was gasping in air and she neared Ichigo and scented his neck.

"Nobu needs to come so we can lick him clean. What about you Ichigo? We have not touched you in..." Her beast was saying.

"Two days babe. It's only been two days. Naraku yesterday and he came here so exhausted that he was nervous. Okay?" Ichigo dared to speak.

She growled more and she grabbed both men and she ported to her Karakura mansion and they were on her bed. Nobu had had a quick and violent orgasm and he was speechless. Her yoki had changed again and she was more powerful. She mentally held Ichigo down and she moved to Nobu and he stared at his mate of over four centuries and she was staring at him not as a meal but something infinitely more.

"Want you. Need you." She whispered.

"Honey, I will not ever deny you as long as you have not just given birth." Nobu said gaining his head.

"We love you so much. We need those we love so much. We have to show them. We are not those former monsters; we are better. You are beloved of us." She said as she began to kiss down his throat and she ripped open his black button down.

"Asuna, I know that honey. Kamis, I have always loved you. You know that. I will always love you. Oh Kamis Asuna!" Her kumo cried out as she nipping and working his kumo nerves.

Ichigo was still held down and he began to feel stabs of pleasure very deep and he was absolutely stunned stupid that she was causing this while making Nobu mush. Her shinigami was sweating badly and he was gasping.

"Babe what is going on?" Ichigo tried to reason.

"Ekimmu spoke. Our family is our life. Our loves will know how much we love." Asuna's empusae spoke and she sank her fangs into Nobu's mating mark.

Nobu was paralyzed in too many sensations and she was rebinding them; as if their connection was not deep already, she was deepening it and he passed out. Asuna looked down at her beloved kumo and she would give him time to recover and she moved to Ichigo and did not give him time to say or do anything; he was remarked harshly and he thought he would be fucked senseless but it was the opposite. Her empusae took him slowly and with such deep passion that the ginger haired man was blown away.

He watched her crawl over to Nobu who had regained consciousness and she was running her fingertips over his skin with the barest of touches. Ichigo had never seen Nobu loose anything but the man was a prisoner of his sensitive kumo senses. His mate had him begging and she was barely touching with anything but extreme feather light touches and kisses. Nobu was shaking violent by the time he took her and it was as deep and passionate as their joining was. Ichigo blushed mightily as he was witness to it but he was getting totally used to their life. They would be alone and sometimes she would have another in their bed. He had learned and he could deal. Nobu fell back and he was still shaking as his body was overloaded.

"We must assure Naraku. Where is he?" She demanded.

"Korea. Masanori and Kenta there too." Nobu said trying to stop the shaking.

"We love you. Kurosaki Ichigo and our Nobu. You are part of us and always will be. You must never leave us." Asuna spoke in third person.

She put on a dressing gown and she kissed each man and curled their toes. She ported out and Nobu was trembling.

"Man what did she do to you?" Ichigo asked as he threw him a blanket.

"She engaged my beast but tamed it. My nerves are on overload. I am feeling every fucking thing; even in the air." He trembled violently.

"Damn. Are you going to be okay?" The ningen doctor asked him.

"Hai. Will be eventually. She has done it a few times before. Shinobu was conceived this way..." He said and his brain was working.

"You do not think that is what is doing?" The shinigami asked surprised.

"She can force a heat upon herself. Oh shit. What if she is trying to get pregnant?" He asked stunned.

"Why would she do that?" Ichigo asked stunned.

"Subconsciously to piss off the ekimmu. Show them that they do not control her." Nobu sighed as his body was NOT cooperating.

Ichigo sat there befuddled and Nobu had not been brought this high and low in forever and he had to pass out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Her empusae was not cooperating with any part of her rational mind. She was literally screaming in her own mind and her empusae was angry; her inu and empusae beasts agreed that her loves would not leave or question her devotion. If she had to corner each and every one of them. She cornered Naraku but she would not take him. He hated to feel used and she would not do that to him. She only appeared and sank her fangs deeply over their mating mark and it made him sink to his knees. She barely drank his blood and she stepped back. He saw her green eyes and was leery of her.

"No! Our most cherished mate need not fear us. We stole your yoki; we are sorry. We love you the most of all and we cannot breathe if you do not love us." She said almost desperately.

"Are you stupid my little inu? What would make you think I do not love you? Hai, you drained me the other night." Naraku said and his mate was off.

"We will try harder. Forgive us. We love you. Please." Asuna neared him and kissed his hands.

"Koi whatever is wrong?" He demanded.

"Must understand. You all must understand that my sphere is who we love. Our love does not waver. We will never fail you. We will never be less than what you want of us." She said brushing his hands against her cheeks.

"The fucking ekimmu have been taking up so much time; your beast thinks your mates are going to leave you." He sighed.

She said nothing and she was only comforting herself in his scents and heat.

"Silly koi. My beloved koi." Naraku said grabbing her and held her tightly.

"We love you." She whispered softly.

"I love you more than anything my love. Will you rest and perhaps your beast will rest as well?" He asked concerned.

Asuna shook her head no and she kissed him deeply as she hung to his suit jacket. He was shaken by her tender passion and his mate of so long pulled from the kiss. Her eyes still green; she ported out. He immediately called Nobu and his longtime friend answered groggily.

"Hai?" Nobu answered.

"Our mate is on an empusae rampage." Naraku said into his cellphone.

"Well Ichigo and I got thrown for every loop possible. What did you get?" The kumo doctor said wryly.

"A contrite but passionate empusae. She is going to her exclusive sphere and remarking us. She is binding us tighter to her." The Dark hanyou stated.

"This is a bad thing how?" His friend asked.

"It is not but I always fear when she is out of balance. Those fucking ekimmu have been taking up too much time. I think it high time they know Arawn is around." He said coldly.

"Excellent idea." Nobu agreed whole heartedly.

"Get well. You sound like you did after she conceived Shinobu." His friend stated.

"That is what scares me." the doctor said and he hung up.

Ichigo was passed out and he let himself pass out as well. Naraku was fixing to port and Masanori stumbled into the kitchen and he was searching for coffee. He looked sheepishly at his best friend and roommate.

"Ah she got you as well." The hanyou smirked.

"Yea. Blew my fucking mind. I can barely stand. Be glad you are only part kumo. Shit Naraku. I literally am feeling even the fucking vibrations in the air. Kenta, holy shit...she made him pass out. He is out out." Masanori stated in his typically honest way.

"Escapes my understanding how I have actually grown to like your brother. Probably when he is not screwed up; you two are so much alike. Her empusae beast is on some mission to reassure those of us that are her most beloved loves that she is as ever loyal to us as she can be." Naraku said making coffee.

"But why would we think different?" The ookami kumo asked.

"Ekimmu I believe. They have been consuming her time and they fucked with her DNA. They are going to get a taste of Arawn today." He said handing Masanori a mug of black coffee.

Kakashi, Tanashi, and Shuzo came into the kitchen and Shuzo demanded up by Naraku and he picked up the half widow boy. Masahiro was squealing and he had just learned how to walk and he was clapping after his brothers and grinning his gorgeous little head off.

"I swear this boy is never unhappy. I keep wondering if Kenta was high when she conceived him." The Dark one snorted.

"It is his disposition. Kenta and Asuna bonded with him early as you can tell when Kenta paths to him but he is naturally this outgoing. He is unusual amongst our kind of kumo. He kind of scares me how sweet and outgoing he is. We are going to have to keep a closer eye on him as he grows." Masanori agreed.

Masahiro clapped and squealed louder till they paid attention to him and he was an attention whore as well. He would do things to get their smiles and the baby of Kenta was pathing to Masanori that he was hungry and he pathed to Naraku that he wanted up.

"Well he is hungry." He chuckled.

"Why does he not talk?" Naraku asked.

"I do not know. Actually he should be talking by now." The ookami kumo man said concerned.

Masahiro was banging pots and pans on the kitchen floor and Naraku stood behind him and he spoke. The baby did not respond and called his name several times.

"I do not think he can hear!" The hanyou said concerned.

"I think you are right!" He said scooping up the boy and sat him in a high chair.

Masahiro grinned and banged his spoon and he was pathing quite loudly in their minds but not a word he spoke. Naraku had to go but Masanori went to Kenta's room and he shook his older brother awake. He knew he was drained but this was too serious.

"What Masa what?" Kenta groused.

"It is about your Masa Kenta." His younger brother said.

"What's wrong? Is he hurt?" His older brother said fully coming awake.

"No, he is fine that way Kenta but Naraku and I noticed that he is not talking. He should be using his physical voice and he is not. We tried to call his name with voice only and made loud noises; he never turned around." Masanori said calmly.

"Deaf? Are you fucking kidding me? How can he be deaf?" The elder brother said getting up and he was obviously upset.

He had on sleep pants and Masahiro was playing with his brothers in the middle of the living room. Kenta called him in voice only. His babe never moved and he called again and again; Masahiro never turned but when his chichi brushed his mind; his son squealed wildly and he pushed himself up to walk and he toddled over.

"Oh my Kamis baby boy. You really cannot hear us." Kenta said devastated.

"Look Kenta, we take him to Nobu and we see if he has any residual hearing." Masanori stated.

"I bet it was when she was attacked by that whore! Chanak's kid was born dead and his elf papa brought her back. I bet whatever that bitch did to Rhoswen hurt him!" The elder ookami kumo was raging.

Masahiro could feel his chichi's upset and he squealed and grinned at his chichi and Kenta could not help but smile. His baby boy gave him a toothless smile and he kicked and flailed as his father pathed and smiled at him.

"Kenta; if he is deaf. It is obvious he knows language. He can be taught how to talk. He may not ever be a warrior but can you see this sweet little guy as anything but a lover anyway? He will probably have a ton of chics lusting after him and his dimples." His little brother said brushing knuckles along the kumo babe's cheek.

Masahiro did as he always did when he was center of attention and he was squealed and made lots of happy noises. Kenta realized he could not hear himself and he was punched in the gut. Asuna had remarked him and had seen their babe. She was close to Masahiro and his babe loved his haha. He had woke up in his crib and saw his Haha in his chichi's bed and he had crawled out of his bed. He had yelled and squealed as she picked him up. He did not need to nurse but she had nursed him anyway and his baby had pathed such freaking deep love and contentment.

"I gotta get him to Yamasaki General. I am losing it. She ask you if you wanted to be a dad again?" Kenta asked.

"No." Masanori was surprised.

Kenta felt stupid as hell and Asuna had made him crazed and out of his fucking skull. His beast had slammed her down on the bed and she had bit her own arm over and over to be quiet. The ookami kumo man was bitter and now wanted to say that she need not have bothered; their baby couldn't hear it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
Kenta was pacing and Nobu had actually learned to respect the leader of the ookami kumo; when Kenta was sober from any substances, he was in fact an incredible leader, warrior, and man. He was in fact a wonderful father and Asuna showed up not because she was called but she felt Kenta's mind. She was upset and she neared him and took his hand and they sat down.

"He can't hear us Suna. He isn't talking. I thought it was because he is spoiled senseless but he can't hear us at all." Kenta said with tears in his eyes.

"Kenta! Oh Kamis. He is not helpless my love. He may have been harmed when Sanra attacked me." Asuna said feeling absolute horror and guilt.

"You get me in to see Maec what's his face and your baby's daddy; Chanak, I want to talk to them." He said with red eyes.

"Okay but why Kenta?" She said feeling fear.

"In hurting Chanak's Rhoswen; Nobu confirmed whatever that whore did, it made Masahiro deaf. They cannot reverse it and he is not a candidate for cochlear implants. We are going to have to teach him to speak and his world is silent; completely!" He snarled in hate and she thought it was at her.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. It is my fault." She said weeping bloody tears.

Aeron Purcell was nearby and he was hearing that one of the queen's offspring was deaf because of an enemy.

"Really Suna? You think I blame you? I am kumo sweetheart! Our women are fucking warriors! You think I expect you to sit back and take being beat the fuck out of? Are you insane? You were fucking Ayana the Great. No babe but I am also not a typical ookami kumo man either. That bitch hurt the wrong babe. She had a thing for that nasty freaking widow bitch? Well she is going to get an eyeful of a hairy wolf kumo." He said standing and he was furious.

Kenta knew she blamed herself and he pulled her up and he held onto her. She sobbed into his neck and he just held on.

"You made me face my past. My made me want to live instead of exist. You gave me the greatest kid any dad could ask for. Don't feel sorry for him, okay? We will make him stronger for this but I am mad as hell. Never at you though because whenever I look into his gorgeous blue eyes, have I seen what WE did. I see what I did because of love and damn; if it isn't the most beautiful person I have ever seen." He said holding her cheeks between his palms.

Asuna nodded and she hated herself. Masahiro, Rhoswen, and Arsinoe were all especially dear to her and she loved this set of triplets with passion. The tears were sliding down her cheeks and Kenta held onto her and he ruined his button down grey shirt by her bloody tear but he did not give a damn. Nobu came out with Masahiro on his hip and the little boy jerked and squealed to his mother and he wanted down. He toddled over to her and she picked him up and she loved on him.

"He has no residual hearing we can work with. His world is silent but he is not the only youkai who has been born this way. We are lucky he can path. This will not be so hard on him but he will need to be taught to use his voice as soon as possible." Nobu explained.

"Okay. When and where do we start?" Kenta asked.

"We have a specialist here and we will have her begin to work with him. She will also teach him sign language which we all we need to learn." The kumo doctor explained.

Asuna nodded and she held her baby as he sucked his thumb and he fell asleep. Kenta made himself mentally handle the list of to do's as if Naraku were making commands and Asuna ported with him back to the Korean estate and she laid Masahiro in his crib and he slept on. She followed Kenta out into the living room and Kakashi, Tanashi, and Shuzo came over and she hugged and loved on them all.

"We learn and we teach the kids; that's all there is to it. Masa will never be a warrior but he is so sweet; I actually never thought he would be." Kenta said calmly.

"You are raging." Asuna said softly.

"Yea, I am but not at you. You were doing what you were supposed to do and that thing does what she does best. Look you look like you are fixing to burst into tears inu. Don't okay? It's not like Masa is terminal or anything. If anything he is apt to be more amazing, alright?" He said sighing.

Masanori came in and he smiled and he sat down with his elder brother and their mate. The news of the baby of their family was upsetting to say the least but Asuna was in a tailspin. Hatred of Sanra was eating her alive and she had killed her babes in utero before but none had suffered like this and the rage was maddening to her. She kissed her kumo babes and made sure they knew she loved them and she kissed Kenta and Masanori; she ported out and she was in her office as Yamasaki-Matsuda Inc and she sank down a wall and she was sobbing badly. She was wearing a white blouse that clung to her curves and was wrap style and jean colored hakama pants. Her feet were in geta and she did not feel the aura in the room with her.

"What's wrong with you onna?" A voice demanded.

Asuna stiffened and she had not heard this voice in quite some time. She looked up and saw Kensei and his muscular arms were crossed. She stared at him and shook her head as ways of actually destroying Sanra and ending this stupid conflict was making her crazy.

"Why are you here?" Asuna asked through her tears.

"Came to talk but seems this is the place you are at always nowadays. Weird as hell but hey, I'm not a youkai so what do I know, right?" Kensei said sitting and he looked good but he always would.

Asuna stood up and she walked to her desk and she punched a button and her assistant came in and had brought her hot towels.

"Sorry Lady Asuna but Aeron Purcell and Gwent Caleb are here mam." The inu onna said softly.

"Tell them to wait!" Asuna yelled and immediately calmed and calmed her assistant.

"I am sorry Mika. Not your fault. I am sorry. Tell them I have business already and they will have to wait." She said calmer.

"Hai mam." The gentle gold inu onna said bowing.

Asuna turned and came back and sat down across from Kensei. She had nothing to really say to him but she figured he was here about Yuichi and she was calm as he sat there.

"Mister Mugaruma, what may I do for you?" She asked calmly.

"Really onna? For real? Oh you're a fucking riot. Did you do this to the kid when you broke it off with him? Make him feel small and like a bastard for having ever loved you?" Kensei demanded.

"You made yourself very clear when I reunited with Ichigo. I am not going to fight with you sir. I have enough issues right now." Asuna said keeping her emotions on lock down.

"Did you go back to the kid because he avenged you against the fairy?" The former captain of squad nine demanded.

"No. I was astonished he had done so though. He had managed to keep up a friendship which was strained badly at times but he worked at it for our children's sakes. I never stopped loving him. I never said that but I never stopped loving him deeply and after Beren did what he did; it was Ichigo who went after him. For no other reason than I was the mother of his children. I know his mind because I have been in it. He had no designs to reunite with me. I made that decision and the man he has become has both justified my inu's desire for him in the past but it was too soon. I mated him too soon in his life but my inu side knew what kind of man he would be and made a rash decision to mate him too young. Looking back; he was way too young but I would not give up Hinata and Maskai for anything or anyone." She stated and stared past him it seemed.

"So what you and I was what? You turned us into something filthy and dirty?" Kensei demanded.

"What do you want from me? I cannot make you happy; I have never been able to do so, my wants and my desires warred with your life and lifestyle. You became used to the idea of a child and you grew into the idea of being a father and I admit you are damned fine one but I chalk you up to the likes of several. Love the child just not the mother." Asuna said calmly but feeling anything but.

"Oh you actually believe that bullshit? I loved you onna; I still do but you have to be accepted as you are and I made the same demands on you. You can't handle that!" He snapped at her.

"I wanted commitment! I wanted a real commitment from you and not just a loose relationship. Believe me or not Kensei; I loved you fiercely and out of my mind for quite some time, and then I realized that we truly would always be this thing that I have no word for. The pain of that realization left me quite winded I assure you. Yuichi has expressed no qualms or anything? I speak no ill of you and in fact praise you in front of him." She said garnering a massive migraine.

"Nothing has changed for him. He is still the same happy go lucky kid he always is. You’re a great mom." Kensei admitted.

"So if our child has noticed no difference Kensei; then truly what is the difference?" His old lover asked.

"I told you a long time I wasn't casual. You think in all these years I have slept with another onna?" He demanded from her.

"I know you had not and would not. You are one of the most honorable men I know. Honor and all that is not enough Kensei; not anymore. I pushed and pushed which was wrong of me; I should have let you go back then but I was so in love with you. Yuichi tied me to you but I do not want that to hold you back from what it is you really need and want out of life; I know it was not me. I could have fought in Ancient Rome but you accused me of ruining your life then too. Pompeia came back and you took her back and I just disappeared. So why are you here?" Asuna asked weary.

"Because I don't stop loving you after I have loved you for more than ten years. You're throwing away over a decade of my life?" He asked her.

"You loved me. I loved you but it has not been enough. Kensei, I am tired. I am so exhausted with having regrets and pain from failures that will never amount to more than the occasional meeting of passion and polite conversation as our child passes between us." She murmured and she ran her clawed hands through her hair.

"I saw you as my best friend, my lover, and the mother to my son. What I've to give is not good enough for you." Kensei said through clenched teeth.

"I saw one of my best friends, my lover, and father to one of my beloved sons and I foolishly fell deeper in love with him than he was with me. That is the truth and I am exhausted. You can leave now." She said just feeling defeated.

Kensei felt as though he had been gutted and that pain was not going away but he did get up and leave. Asuna was hunched forward as Aeron and Gwent came in and they looked highly agitated at seeing her state. Her shirt was ruined from the sobbing of her bloody tears and her face was stained with bloody tears again.

"What? Your queen is allowed to have days where she needs to focus on her family can she not?" Asuna asked sarcastically.

"What has you so upset my queen?" Gwent demanded.

"It is personal and it does not concern ekimmu in any way. Is there some emergency or meeting that demands my attention? I promise you both; I am doing this to the best of my ability but I do have my modern family that needs my attention as well. One of my relationships is failing badly." She said as she again ran hands through her silver mane.

"Which relationship your majesty?" Aeron asked concerned.

"Why does it matter gentlemen? This is not ekimmu business. If you need the land grant acquisitions, I have them! If you need monies because yours is no longer viable; I have it. If you need papers made to make you a modern persona; I can make that happen! I am trying to make you all as independent as possible without the need for all this! My personal life and marriages are not up for scrutiny or topic!" She hissed as she stood.

"We adore you. Your people have come to love you and your happiness as well as your wellbeing is our concern." The Welsh ekimmu stated fiercely.

"This is not her court gentlemen. I cause enough turmoil within my own household because of what I am. I am not causing scandal within the ekimmu as she did. She made enemies with Ayille because she took Apollo. She made Esus and Arman bitter rivals and enemies as well. Do I lie? No leave my sex life out of your reconstruction of your culture." Asuna commanded.

Neither man was comfortable and she went over some buildings that would be used as governmental type buildings on the islands and she approved the monies for the building and she requested that Matsuda-Yamasaki Inc also make more ekimmu "real identities" as was requested by Aeron and Gwent. She was a mess she knew and her face was stained with blood and she was staring out of the window of her office.

"Do you know we have come to adore you?" Gwent said from the door.

"Enlighten me." She said looking at him.

Her face was a mess and the dried bloody tears were red instead of black but the effect was the same as if she had cried make up off. She had kept running her hands through her hair and she was devastated.

"You are not cold. You do not think yourself above us. We have your DNA and we know for a fact that you are the true heir but you act as if you are no different than any of us." He said feeling heavily.

"Even old mythic kamis bleed Sir Gwent. We are youkai and not kamis; love has taught me to feel everything and I felt everything from pain to rapture. I have buried mates and children. How am I any different than anyone else? You pierce me and I bleed. I have extraordinary abilities because I have to steal yoki from my lovers and mates to accomplish such. Go on please; you have much to do for your district." Asuna said staring back at the city.

She had called Alum tr'Awnhi of all Shouten and she sat down at her desk and Alum came in and he was looking around at her beautiful office.

"Hello my dear Alum. I need to deliver something to Maec please. I am to congratulate him on the birth of two babes. I will not seek dissolution of the binding; unless he wishes it. I am however informed that wraith couples can and do divorce. I shall seek this." She said hollowly.

"Isha...what the hell?" Alum said shocked.

"Do not treat me as if I am stupid Alum. If it had been anyone else but my own daughter? I was fool to believe that he gave those two babes his name. What a gullible fool I was. He wanted more children and I told him to wait. It actually is most likely my fault. I am and always shall be his ally and friend. Maiell and Isha are his children but I am no one's fool. Please tell your king and brother. I am frankly too tired. I saw them by the way; I went searching for him and saw the babes; I can smell Nanami and him all over them. They are beautiful. Wish him peace and he will always have my fang to kill his wretched sister." She said rising.

Alum was too stunned and Maec would lose his head and Isha was just standing by her window and she looked like hell. He bowed and his brother was at Astana and he was terrified of telling him. He grabbed Admal and he was shaking in terror.

"Isha called me to the corporeal plane. She found the babes by accident. She has issued a divorce decree to Maec." The healer said nervously.

"I will tell him." Admal said softly.

Maec was in his apothecary working on narrowing down ways to find Sanra. Maec looked up and he saw Admal's face.

"Maec sit down please." His youngest brother said.

"What has happened?" He demanded.

"Isha went to find you. She found Adellum and Selene. She has stated she is issuing a divorce decree but will not ask for an unbinding. She did say; it was probably her fault for making you wait for another child. Isha said if it had anyone else but her daughter. I am sorry brother." Admal spoke as his voice shook.

"My queen is divorcing me. My own queen is divorcing ME." Maec said in disbelief.

"Perhaps speak to her?" His baby brother said.

"Damn straight I will speak with her!" His brother snarled.

He saw where she was and she was blankly staring at the city and she sighed deeply as she felt him. She turned and looked at him and self-hatred ripped through him.

"What Maec? What? I am making no threats. I have said it likely my fault. I am a wretch but I refuse to share you with my daughter. I came looking for you; stupidly to do as you asked. I saw them and I realized that you had already sired more children. Can you speak your peace please? My heart has been ripped to pieces too many times today." She said and new tears slipped down her face.

"I did not intend for it to happen." He said horrified at himself.

"You are a blood drinker Maec. You are also a king. You owe me no explanations. I just refuse to share you like that with my own child. Double standard? Yes it is. I am a wretch as I said but there it is. I am not your enemy, I am still your friend, and most of all; I am still Maiell and Isha's mother but be your queen? No. I do not think I ever really have been that except in title. You of all people have earned the right to be happy and it is not by me. This has proven that. I wish you only happiness and as I said; I am not your enemy. Just let us go like we have been. Except it will be official." Asuna said sitting in her office chair.

"I refuse to accept this." He growled.

"You will not find me upon your doorstep your majesty. I shall not also interfere in your life. Do not divorce me properly; fine but I will not grace your life." She said looking away.

"Isha stop this." Maec choked.

"No. You are a royal as I am. You are great Maec. I am leaving for now. Your sister did something else wretched. She has won in this and she made my sweet Masahiro deaf. When she tried to kill Rhoswen; whatever she did made my precious kumo babe unable to hear, ever! As much as I truly respect you and your power; I know the horrors you suffered, you have broken my heart. The House of tr'Awnhi has broken me. If it saves face then do not do anything; I just will not ever be seen again." She said walking past him.

"I only meant to hold her up after her pain after what Laes and Sanra did!" He cried.

"And you got something that you have been wanting for a while. I understand Maec. Why do you not believe me when I say; I take the responsibility this time? I swore you another and I made excuses. You have an opportunity; seize it! I just do not have to be ripped asunder for you to do it. I love you and I always will, but this just hurts too much. I am sorry." She ported away.

Maec felt horrendous pain and he stifled his emotions and phased back to Astana. He was working in his apothecary and he was going to destroy her if it was the last thing he ever did. Admal was watching and he tried to talk and Maec shook his head no.

"She says I have broken her heart but takes the blame because she did not do as I asked. I am a bastard because I wanted too much." Maec said in his self-hatred.

"Let her calm herself and you do what you do best!" Admal growled.

"What is that Admal? Ruin every chance of happiness I have ever had?" He asked as one lone tear slid down his face.

"You are Maec Fucking Ruwon tr'Awnhi and the most powerful Shouten alive! You lie in wait and allow her to grieve and take your life back! Be my king. Be my brother!" His youngest sibling snapped at him.

Maec looked at him and he stood up straighter.

"You are right. I will move on my wife after I decimate my sister. She needs time to be angry and furious with me. Least I can do." He said as he began to work.

"What about Nanami?" His younger brother said.

"Nanami is right here. Me and his majesty are nothing. His majesty has and always will love his queen more. Here. Haha visited me and I will kick your ass if you do not go after her. You held me up; I am okay now and now you get your girl." The young doctor said firmly.

Maec searched her eyes and he saw no deceit in them and he nodded. They would share custody of their children and she turned on her heel and left. She got to the in between and she ported to Tokyo and she slid down her apartment door and started sobbing.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Asuna returned to the only place she felt safe and she was in England in 1511. She was pulling her bow back and her arrows were flying and hitting their targets perfectly. She had on leather pants and an off the shoulder peasant top and a leather corset. She frankly did not expect company and she was perfecting her use of a bow. Geming had not gotten her pregnant and she was off of her birth control for several days and she had left him a note to meet her in this era at the castle.

Asuna continued to pull back arrows and let them fly. Geming was behind her and she turned and her hair was down as he took her in. He came to her and she began to kiss him deeply as he lifted her and her legs wrapped around his hips. Geming felt her pain but had no idea what was going on and he laid her on the bed that was hers here and he unlaced her corset and her blouse and pulled off her boots and leather pants. He divested himself of his long sleeved t-shirt and his beat up jeans. He had a punk style in the modern era. He kicked off his shoes and leaned his warrior body against hers and Asuna was kissing him with pent up need and more. He rolled her and began to kiss the back of her neck and down her spine. Geming moved her thick silver hair as his lips and tongue scorched a path down her back. She gasped out and the beautiful bitch beneath him was so emotional and responding to his every touch.

"Need you so much Geming. We need you so badly." His mate whined in her beast.

"Right here. Tell me what you want beloved?" The red asked her.

"Give us your pup. We need to feel your babe within us. We swore to you." Asuna gasped with her inu's voice.

"Hai." Geming whined himself and he rolled her to her back.

Geming was not taking her as an inu man but as a man desperately in love with his life partner and their bodies moved in tandem as their bodies became drenched in sweat and the heat was glorious between inu man and onna. She held his jaw as she kissed him with desperation and she slipped into his mind and he released a guttural groan as she spiked the intensity of their connection. Her body was melded against and Asuna had been shattered emotionally and her red inu was trying to understand her pain but she only focused on them and the feelings between them. Geming was fracturing and his yoki was being dragged to the surface and his aura was a white color when he called on his fang. She was pulling the yoki and she was arching her body against his as her own aura was light green and he was choking on the raw power.

"As-una! Yoki so strong. Too much." He whined out as he was shaking under hers and his.

"Gem, please do not fight. Beloved do not fight it." She murmured as he snarled out.

Asuna watched as his inu was unleashing and he was a powerful taiyoukai but then again so was she. Their combined yoki was suffocating her but she mentally slipped into his mind and calmed his beast and she stroked his inu. Their movements were erratic and he brutally kissed her as his inu mind was lost to everything and she snapped unreal pleasure with her telekinesis and the beautiful red inu ripped his lips away and released an almost wounded sound as he was gripped so tightly in spasms of his mate and her yoki. His claws pierced her arms and he yelled out as he nearly passed out on top of her. Geming did collapse and Asuna ran her fingers through his sweat soaked hair and he was panting.

"Love you." Asuna whispered as he regained his equilibrium.

"What did we do?" He asked totally out of it.

"Made love. What do you call it?" She smirked at him.

"I love you too but that was; oh my fucking kamis, I thought you wrecked my mind before." Geming whispered.

"Yoki meld Gem. I am able to direct it because of my psi abilities but you are telepathic; it makes a deeper connection." She explained.

"Why are we back here?" He asked spooning her form.

"Did not want to deal with reality for now. I like this castle and I am safe here." Asuna said shutting her eyes.

Asuna refused to talk and he fell asleep with his arms around her. Geming would not argue to badly anymore and he knew her; sometimes she just needed time away from shit. He was sleeping heavily and she wanted to hunt. She kissed his neck and told him she was hunting.

"Get a really big deer. I'll join you but so fucking sleepy." He said waving and she smirked.

She put her leather corset and peasant blouse back on and her pants. She had black boots that came above her knees and it would be quite scandalous in this era but she was not here to impress anyone. Asuna thought about hunting with a bow and arrow and she liked the idea and she grabbed her long bow and arrows and she slipped from the castle.

Asuna had wandered quite some ways from her castle and she was using her sense of smell and she was tracking a deer. She was moving with stealth and she moved silently and she came upon a buck with a huge rack and she pulled back an arrow and suddenly the sprinted away and she cursed. There was hoof beats and she was furious that her careful hunting should be interrupted and the hunters were coming deeper into the forest. She moved off and intended to track the deer. She was again scenting her prey and she moved slowly to try and capture it once again.

"Asuna!" She heard behind her and she lowered her long bow.

She turned and she stared at Henry and he was with Charles Brandon of all people. She had not covered her markings and she bowed to the king and she stared up at him vacantly.

"Your majesty. Did I wander close to Windsor?" Asuna asked.

"Actually quite close. What are you doing here? Is something remiss?" Harry said in concern.

"When I speak Harry; it is for ears alone and not your nobles, not even your closest friends. Quit staring ningen!" She hissed at Charles for staring at her marks.

"Charles go back to court." Henry commanded.

Charles Brandon was bothered by the fact she was dressed in pants, she had strange tattoos on her face, and she was beligerent. He rode to Windsor and intended to tell Katherine immediately.

"What is wrong and good God what are you wearing?" Henry asked finding himself not able to think very clearly.

"They are called pants Harry. Onna wear them where I am from. I should have used the salve. Damn it! I was trying my hand at hunting with a bow. I have been betrayed by someone I loved deeply and I am hurting Harry. That is all." She said sighing.

"What the hell. Who?" He demanded.

"I am not going over the details but the betrayal was complete and I am worn through. The ekimmu are driving me to distraction and I am tired." She said sitting in front of a tree.

"The baby is well. He is such a darling boy." He said sitting by her.

"He found me. He is an adult in my era Harry. You are a credit to your son. He found out that some of my mates were going back to avenge and he went with them. Arthur tore Longshanks up and told him that he was raised by a REAL king of England." She smiled.

"He found you! Dear God. Is he well?" He asked breathing in deeply.

"Oh hai. I had him take a house in Japan for part of the time. I find it is easier to deal with him as an adult. Wrong of me perhaps but he is an extremely powerful hanyou. He needed my help to invoke all his yoki." Asuna shrugged.

Henry was trying to fathom the news and Asuna was being reckless. She was hurting badly and this man was good and he was kind before he lost his mind to his injury or disease. She unlaced her corset and dropped it to the ground and the young king looked at her shocked and she pulled her boots off.

"Asuna what are you doing?" Harry asked scandalized.

"Not caring of consequences and assuring you of my feelings." Asuna whispered.

She was in front of him nude in but just a few minutes and she knelt and began to undo his finery. He was too shocked at her behavior to say anything and the woman of his dreams proceeded to destroy HIS brain function. Right now she was in too much emotional pain to give a damn to consequences and the King of England was truly shattered and he could barely move and he needed to get back to his castle but she was not really caring.

"Asuna?" Henry asked softly.

"Hai?" She murmured.

"Dearest, I need to return to the castle. They will begin to look for me." He sighed.

"Ok." She said rolling over.

"Do you intend to stay at Hertfordshire any length of time?" He asked softly.

"Probably. I need to get back myself. Still need to hunt. Might as well do so in my true form. You want to see me in my other form?" She asked him.

"Truly?" Harry asked surprised.

She nodded and she stepped back and willed herself to change. Her features changed and she became this large silver hound. She bore the crescent moon on her forehead and her fur was long and silky silver. Henry's jaw dropped and she was the most elegant hound he had ever seen. She was sleek and it was obviously a hunting one. She lightly butted him with her nose and he smiled. He saw intelligence in her red eyes and she was being playful with him.

"You are stunning milady! Large but beautiful nonetheless." He stated in awe.

She barked loudly and he was surprised as she lowered her head and her cold nose was in his juncture scenting him. She released a hot breath and she got up and she began to trot off.

"Will I see you soon?" He yelled.

-Just come to my castle. - She pathed.

Henry was shocked again stupid and she had shown him what she really was and it was truly astounding. He was not afraid of her and she spoke with her mind. He got up on his horse that was further away in the forest and he took off to Windsor.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Geming had to return to their era because he had to see Kaya and Keiko. Part of him did not want to go but he sighed and Asuna understood. She had told no one save for her frere where she was. She was again shooting the arrows and it soothed her for some reason. Asuna stiffened when she felt several ekimmu nobles and she hissed in anger as she threw down her bow and she was wearing denim coveralls and an off the shoulder, midriff baring black t-shirt.

"What? What for Kamis sake is the fucking emergency now? Can I not have time to myself?" Their queen raged.

"Not when we have no idea where you are!" Amren Kendrick said in anger.

"We had to pay attention to your frere. My queen you can no longer just wander off whenever you want." Gwent said crossing his arms.

"Bilae is still out there and our warriors should be with you as well as your frere too but I see them nowhere." Aeron also lectured.

Asuna screamed in fury and she lost her temper. She used her mind and slammed each ekimmu against a different wall and she picked up her bow and she began to shoot her arrows again.

"Your majesty please release us." Aeron said irritated.

"Only if you swear to go and leave me alone!" Asuna growled low in her throat.

"What has you so out of sorts that you need escape?" Gwent demanded.

"You are not my Privy Council. I am sick of answering personal questions to you all. I am a royal before I showed up as fucking Arianrhod reborn! I did not answer to my father and what makes you think I will answer to just a bunch of nobles?" She ranted.

Henry rode in and he saw three men pinned by what he did not know and he saw Asuna pulling arrow after arrow and hitting her targets perfectly.

"Pray tell who are the pensive gentlemen pinned against the walls. Again, what are you wearing and how are they stuck up there?" Henry asked in good humor.

"King Henry meet Amren Kindrick, Gwent Caleb, and Aeron Purcell. They are all nobles of MY people. I am their queen and this is called denim and common in my home. My will holds them up." She smirked crossing her arms.

"We would sincerely appreciate your majesty if you would just release us." Amren tried to reason with her.

"Why so you can lord over me some more? All I have done is ekimmu this and ekimmu that! Well guess what boys; YOUR QUEEN is taking several days off. My husband who was a king fucked my own daughter and his raving lunatic sister has been my enemy for eons!! Come to find out that when she tried to take me out before the rape; my baby girl Rhoswen had to be revived by the King of Leth'Evana and her brother? My precious Masahiro? He is stone deaf. Her attack harmed my beautiful and precious babes and a man I risked everything for turns on me because I did not bear him a child as soon as he wanted one! Is this what you all wish to know? Your queen has been humiliated, defiled, and punished? Well I have to let the sham of a marriage to save HIS face whilst others know that he fathered two children by MY daughter. So my ekimmu nobles; what are you going to do?" Asuna raged suddenly.

Henry was horrified and his heart was hurting for her as she had for him when his baby had died. She released the ekimmu and they came to her and bowed low and kissed her hand.

"This creature you call husband should be given justice by Fionn himself." Gwent snarled.

"No. I just want to shoot a bunch of arrows and just not think. Okay?" She said holding herself together.

"Majesty! Should you not like Fionn or perhaps even Crevan?" Amren asked.

"Boys. Go back and just acclimate to your lives. Figure out what Bilae is doing and let me mourn in my own way." She said sighing deeply.

Her ekimmu hated to leave and they phased out to regroup and figure things out. Asuna sat on a rock and she began to laugh at herself.

"Kamis, I am a fucking joke. I cannot escape them. Turns out I am her reborn. There is absolutely no doubt of it; I literally took several beatings and lost a good relationship because I saved him from madness. I believed there was something good in him. Lei nearly killed me when he found out. Who the hell knows what Lei will do now when he finds out. I could have handled it if it had not been my own daughter! My own child betrayed me. The whole problem is that all of us have been played by Sanra. Kamis, I need to get drunk." She said as she went inside of her castle.

Henry followed silently and she poured herself a liberal amount and him as well. Henry made no moves beyond to listen and he knew she had been put through too much. Asuna was drinking steadily and she was speaking freely.

"Kensei Muguruma came to see me. I left him because our relationship never went beyond really intense and great sex and some grand talks about war. We share a son and I fell in love with him this century in Japan. He is called a shinigami; guardians of human spirits if you will. You will think your beliefs are shot to hell and back but they aren't. There is a creator; we just do not see him. What is seen has heaven is the Seireitei and hell is Hueco Mundo. I knew him when he was ningen! Imagine that? They are not supposed to remember and he didn't; he heard me call out his ningen name in my sleep. He put two plus two together. Well as a ningen he was seriously important and when I ran into him again later on; I realized it. I demanded him to marry me. I wanted him to prove devotion beyond the use of my body. Oh hell it was Rome; everything is democratic in Rome. Come to find out that his bitch took my money and then went back to him. Back to the Sengoku Jidai and he is Kensei and I am mad for him; my yoki and his holy powers are the same. I am an air elemental and Kensei has an air zanpakuto; a special sword, and my inu wanted him as our mate because we loved him so. He was so angry and we lost touch. I got pregnant with Yuichi after I intended to end it and we carried on; the exact same as always. I told him the other day, I am positive that I loved him more than he ever loved me. I am a fucking sexual predator and I fall in love. What a sick joke." She laughed herself hoarse.

"I do not think it sick Asuna. I think you are trying to be something greater than what your species has been seen as. I think since you need; you give back all you can." Henry observed.

"One of the most powerful onna born into history several times over and heart break over and over. Arthur is such a good man. You make me proud to have given birth to him. I told him the truth and that yes, I did love him but it also hurt. I told him he deserved to be loved with as much love as possible." She said as tears streamed down her face.

Henry nodded and she drank more and she was consuming huge quantities of wine. She was only talking here and there of small things when the very man she had been speaking of earlier showed up. Kensei had been searching for her and he knew to follow certain people. Asuna sat up and she began giggle.

"Speak of the fucking devil. King Henry this is Muguruma Kensei. He is a very powerful person. Probably pissed off at me for something else. What did I do this time Kensei?" She demanded drunk.

"One you're drunk." He spoke in Japanese.

"Nope! Not here Muguruma. We are in England and we shall do as the English do unless you do not know their language? Hai, you are right I am drunk. I am shit faced drunk and I have every fucking right to be. How dare you preach to me Vizard!" She stuttered.

"Would you let our son see his mother this way?" He demanded.

"Of course not. You should know better than to ask such a retarded question." His ex-lover snorted.

"Been offered the command of Squad Nine back." He said roughly.

"Well that should make you happy. Do not expect Yuichi in the Seireitei Captain Muguruma. We are now officially enemies. Wow. Well do not let me stop you!" She bowed.

"I haven't agreed to it." Kensei snapped at her.

"You should. Your life will be all nice and ordered. It will make sense and you can bark orders at subordinates and you can go after Aizen and then me. Because you know, I am the key. Hai, I am. Teruyoshi aka Old Man Yama would order you to kill me to keep from getting to the Soul King." She espoused.

Kensei was shocked as to what he was being told and she shocked and she exposed part of her chest and she stared at him with green eyes.

"Go ahead and take Tachikaze and strike now. Go ahead and wound me as deeply as your actions have." She smirked.

"There is no talking to you." He hissed.

"You did not know I was raped by Edward Longshanks with the help of Bilae? You didn't know that Ichigo went on a rampage. Of course not; I wanted too much." She said wounded.

Henry was angry but he knew to keep silent and Kensei was obviously devastated by her words. The man's hands were clenched and he stared at her with pain in his brown eyes.

"It is okay Kensei. I know my place. I fucked it up. You should do what makes you happy but there will be no taking our son into the Seireitei. You become a captain in the Gotei Thirteen again then he is only seen on our plane. Try and remember who signed your death warrant as you contemplate your next move in life." Asuna said rising and she walked past him.

"I know they did and I also know who the onna was who ripped out my fucking guts!" Kensei snorted.

"Oh I did? I screwed it up because I wanted to be more than your glorified fuck buddy." She cried in anguish.

"You know what I am Asuna; there ain't no coming back from that and it makes me a monster..." He tried to say.

"You are the only one who thought of yourself that way. I saw you as one of the most brilliant and honorable I had met in any era or culture! I was near you and I felt a sense of completion but to ask for some sort of devotion of your partaking of my body; it was too much! You will take the sex and take the son and say, thank you very much and have an out at any time! So you told me; fuck me to all kinds of hell? No, that should be you. I loved you more than more than most of my YOUKAI mates. I saw you tame and control your hollow part and the admiration stunned me. I am sick of this conversation. You are not the only man to break my heart. Maec? He and Nanami carried on and she birthed him two babes only recently. He asked me to have another child whilst I carried my last before the rape. I had no time to comply with one of my lawful husband's request so he came up with his own solution. What is sad; I would have actually accepted the situation if it were not my own dearest daughter. Oh I have not even dismissed her. I told her I understood her need to be held up by a strong man and I told him that I obviously brought on his anguish by not providing him another babe quickly enough. In the meantime; I had asked for a divorce for MY sanity and dignity and no such luck. It would hurt HIS ego. So you see Kensei; you saved yourself the fucking drama. Go back to the Seireitei so we may be enemies. You may even get to kill me." Asuna laughed at herself and drank more wine.

"Stop the drinking Suna. Stop it now!" Kensei commanded.

"Do not tell her what to do." Henry bristled.

"To hell with you." Muguruma said grabbing her and he actually shunpoed out of the castle.

They were somewhere deep in the forest and she was furious and she was angry at him. She was also stupid drunk to effectively act against him and she fell on her ass.

"Leave me alone Kensei. I am suffering. I assure you; Sanra has and is making me suffer. Call me a hateful, spiteful whore. Call me whatever you want because we know the truth; I loved you more than you did me." The mixed onna slurred.

"That is not true! If I thought that giving you that kind of commitment would have been doable; I would have been the first one who did it. I did not see it being able to work because I was a hunted man and Kamis know you were the first onna I loved. I had been with other onna but not loved them. I told you I have never been casual but I never kept a mistress either. Then one day this onna shows up and wants to create a youkai Vizard. She wants us and ME to trust her. I get around you and I feel this pull I cannot explain. We have those damn contests and I wanted to win so I could tell you to go to hell but you won and I found paradise inside of your arms. You have wanted me to have everything I have ever wanted but at the expense of exposure and possibly bad side effects not just for me but for you and my friends." He explained.

"So you would have gladly to continue to use me as it suited your purposes and lifestyle. Bravo Kensei! You feared so much and now you have a chance to get back into the plane you belong. You should be happy. Soul Society is pardoning you for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Kensei, this is pointless." Her voice seemed to break.

"I have loved you over ten fucking years!" He said angry and he fell to his knees.

Kensei moved to her and his mouth covered her in a passionate control and she eeped in surprised. He tasted the expensive red wine but he tasted her sweet taste underneath and he was growing uncomfortably rigid in his cargo pants as his hands busied themselves with undoing her denim coveralls and she was wearing no bra and the denim came off easily enough and he pulled off the stretchy t-shirt. Asuna was in a haze and she helped him pull off his navy colored tank top and his cargo pants in army green. Their lips met and she was hardly in her full faculties and if truth was told; Kensei was no better off than she was. He had stayed pretty wasted when his boy was not with him and right now he was pretty snockered as well. Asuna could taste sake and nothing registered as his tan and gorgeously built body pressed against hers. She panted and her yoki and his reiatsu he begun to mix and blend at it pressed upon them. Asuna was mindless as he mouthed her juncture and kissed down her too hot skin and he wrapped his lips around her breast. She shook her head and she moaned wildly as he took his pleasure and gave her hers. Kensei loved passion; he loved it more than anything and he slowly slid down her body and his mouth became busy tonguing and sucking upon her button of nerves. He knew he was truly losing her; so his drunken brain decided that he was going to go out with a bang so to speak. Kensei's slipped off his orange half leather gloves and he slipped two fingers of his right hand into her channel and he pummeled her with force but not meant to hurt her. Her mind was spiraling and her shinigami-Vizard had her out of control and she could not have even screamed and he was mumbling.

"Huh? Tell me Kensei." She demanded then whined.

"Taking your time." He smirked.

She narrowed her eyes and he used his fingernails and she totally froze as her body shook of its volition. Kensei felt his fingers and hand soaked by her explosive orgasm and he was pleased. The Vizard let his fingers scrape her sensitive walls and she nearly screamed out. Kensei pulled one leg up and pressed it against his chest and it allowed him in in deeper and he rolled his hips His lover was lost and her head rolled from side to side as their combined powers began to surge up in the again in a huge swell. Asuna managed to snare it with great effort and Kensei's eyes widened but he felt the spiritual weight. Her rasping was getting higher and higher as his hips rolled faster and faster; his lips sought hers and his finger gently plucked and rolled her tit and her button as the onna he had only ever truly loved channeled their energies into them and it nearly threw them apart but he held onto her and bruised her arms doing so and the force of her yoki and his reiatsu being slapped into him and her knocked her out and him nearly so. It did not drain him like normal; in fact he felt a power boost and her body was milking him. He grunted as he was drained of his seed and he lay down still in her and just lay there contemplating life without her. It was nothing he wanted and he wanted to waste the fuckers who had hurt her and the Shouten king for hurting her so damn badly; with her own kid too. Kensei managed to pick them up; despite being naked, he shunpoed inside the castle unseen and found which her bedroom was. He would go back for their clothes and he climbed into bed with her and he let sleep take him.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Asuna felt languid and swiftly her world was spinning. There was a hard body in the way of Muguruma Kensei and she crawled over him to get to the chamber pot and began to throw up. Her retching was violent and Kensei was wiped out and she held her stomach and she shut her eyes and she prayed; she begged that she be pupped with Geming's pup. She began to puke again and soon Kensei woke up and he was concerned and she had no energy for arguing.

"You ain't getting rid of me. I'm going to figure what it'll take to live up to what you need but I haven't given you ten years of my life for nothing. I am not an old pair of shoes. Why are you puking? Need some miso?" He demanded.

Asuna was trying to comprehend what he was saying and then he asked her if she needed soup. She nodded yes and she began to puke more and Henry had been in the castle and he poked his head in and she was retching badly.

"Are you okay? Hangover?" He asked softly.

"Probably." She lied.

"Should I return to Windsor? I wanted to be here for you but you seemed overwhelmed in male issues. I admit to being jealous." He smiled and tried to play off his feelings.

"You are too good Harry. I did not use you the other night. I wanted to show you my true feelings. That is what it was about." Asuna admitted.

Harry whirled his head around and stared at her eyes and her pale blue eyes held truth. She had made love to him because she loved him. She wanted him to feel it. The woman he was holding such a violent passion for was not leaving him in unrequited love. Unfortunately for her; her body expelled everything she had taken in the day before and it was all the wine she had consumed. She was miserable and soon Kensei came back with what he could come up as close to miso. He handed the king a bowl and Harry was surprised and Asuna sipped the broth and it helped to soothe her ravaged stomach.

"As close to a soup from our homeland called miso soup. Kensei is an awesome cook. I am like you Harry; and I have never cooked a day in my life." She tried to laugh and she coughed up bile.

"You need to see Nobu." The Vizard said in a commanding tone.

"Like hell I do. I will be fine. I drank too much and we both know it. Did you mean it?" Asuna demanded from Kensei.

"Did I say it?" He retorted.

"Do not patronize me Kensei; I have had enough of that as of late, lies and patronizing. Did you mean it?" She again asked.

"Hai onna. I meant it. I ain't giving up after ten years." Kensei looked away.

"Okay. I need to return to my era for a little while. Harry, look for me soon. I assure you." His sometimes lover promised.

"Just write me." He said kissing her hand.

She nodded and she had been covered by a sheet and Kensei snuck out and grabbed their clothes. Asuna dressed and so did Kensei and she had to stop and throw up and she emptied the chamber pot and they went to the in between and back to her present hell.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Lei was hearing whacky rumors from Astana and his wife just up and disappeared. She had just as quickly popped up on his mental radar and Kameron whispered thank the Gods. Lei phased into her Tokyo office and she was puking into her bathroom toilet and she was feeling wretched.

"Hello my husband. Here to bitch me out? Get in line; several have done so already. The ekimmu were first. How dare I their queen leave without a word of my safety etc." She said retching again.

"Why are you puking like you ate some bad piggy? Also what are the fucked up rumors I am getting from Astana. They are real hushed up like Fucktwit does not want this rumor out." Lei asked kneeling by her.

"Oh I demanded a divorce. He is refusing; to save face, because he cannot have his queen and the woman who saved him divorce him. He wanted another child when I gave birth to Hikema and Takehiko, Aina, and Ichiro. I told him I needed to wait. They whole shit with Sanra and her hex blew up in all of our faces and Nanami lost her babies; Laes was a dumb ass and Maec allowed Nanami to lean on him. Well he fathered a babe by her. I actually think I could have forgiven that but then he went and did it again. I found them by accident looking for HIM because my empusae beast felt this need to let you all know how much you were loved, wanted, and needed. I came back here and I was beyond devastated. Also found out Masahiro is stone deaf; when Sanra attacked me when I was pregnant with Rhoswen, him, and Arsinoe...whatever she did to Rhoswen caused Masahiro to go deaf. The ekimmu have been swarming me non-stop and I drank too much yesterday." She admitted it all to her beloved Lei.

Lei digested what she told him and hate entered his heart at Maec's betrayal and Kameron held Asuna's hand and Lei's as well. The Jing heir was seething in hatred but he could not act rashly. He and Admal had been healing their relationship and The Jing decided to let it die a natural death. He would not demand an unbinding but he would become so entrenched in Asuna and her life that he had no time for the tr'Awnhi bastards.

"Sweetheart you need to see Nobu. I am going to come and sit here and help you with this ekimmu crap. Your frere are going to surround twenty four seven and Maec fuckhead can fuck himself and anything he wants." Lei said calmly.

He pulled Asuna to standing and he picked her up; several ekimmu entered and Lei got pissy.

"Sorry but the queen is kaput and in need of her doctor." He said in a cheeky tone.

"We have physicians infant." Aeron Purcell spoke, narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry buddy; I am one of her major mates. So don't fuck with me, got it? Good. We will see you soon." He snapped as he phased with Asuna to Yamasaki General.

Lei laid her on a gurney and Nobu immediately came to her. He had caught wind of the scandal and Nanami had quit the hospital for now and had moved to America. This was one time he thought it best if she did. He was so disappointed in his own child; he had no words but his mind was clear as he looked at his mate as he brushed silver hair out of her face.

"What is wrong my love?" Nobu asked.

"Puking my guts up." She admitted.

He nodded and he laid his ear to her belly and he heard a distinctly inu pup and shinigami but it was not Kurosaki's aura. He raised a brow and he was surprised.

"Inu and shinigami." He said softly.

"Geming and Kensei. Muguruma showed up and things happened obviously and he said he refuses to give up the past ten years of our life together. He said he is going to figure out what it is we need." She shrugged.

"Well good on him then. I suggest bed rest because you seem worn through. We have begun teaching Masahiro sign language. He is taking to it really well. He is such a good babe." Nobu said calmly.

Tears pricked her eyes and she nodded as she already knew quite a bit of sign language. She and Lei ported to Korea and she sat down near her kumo children and Masahiro was being taught simple words and he was trying to say the words as he signed the sounds. Masahiro made the sign for Haha and I love you and tears burned her eyes more. She signed back; I love you too my angel boy. Her boy squealed and grinned as he tried to say Haha. Kenta smiled and he looked over at her and he squeezed her hand.

"He is working really hard to try and speak. It is hard to understand him but he is trying. I am so proud of him. He is such a naturally hard working little guy." He smiled.

"I masked but..." She whispered and she allowed him to scent her and his eyes turned red and he looked at her.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked stunned.

"Hai. I am needed here to do administrative work for the ekimmu but in about four months I will go into seclusion." She said brushing his hair out of his face.

"Kamis Asuna! I am so happy. Thank you. I am ecstatic!" Her ookami kumo said tearing up and hugged her so tightly.

Masahiro yelled out and he wanted to be held too. They both smiled and laughed as they held their precious and sweet boy. He smiled at them both and his dimples shone through.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Geming also had a Shanghai residence and she appeared within the city and she knocked on his door and he actually opened the door with his foot and Keiko was keeping her jiichan quite busy and he was containing the chaos. Asuna smirked and she smiled at his antics. It appeared as if he had been giving his girl grand pup a ride as if he was an uma.

"Ok my girl. Jiichan has to talk to your Obasan." He smiled.

"Ok! You be my uma later!" Keiko commanded and she ran off towards rooms that must be hers.

"How are you?" She asked palming his cheek.

"Kaya is seeing a new man. She has discretely asked me to keep a close eye on Keiko so she can get to know the inu. I said sure. What are dads for?" He smirked.

Asuna took his hand and pressed it to her belly and she waited for the truth to dawn on him. She let him feel the aura of his tiny boy pup and he choked up badly. His hand began to shake and he stared at her with profound love and passion.

"Part of the reason I did what I did with our yoki. It almost always guarantees a conception. I was desperate to keep my word to you. I wanted to feel your pup move within me." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Onna! Do you have any idea how happy I am? Do you have any inkling of what a dream come true this is? Do you know how much I love you?" Geming asked her shaking.

"Love me as desperately as I do you. Love me with your soul as I do you. I know what I am is not traditional but you will have devotion that is both inu in nature and empusae in passion. I have double standards; I admit it but love me with your whole self and I will give you my whole self as well." She said holding onto his brown graphic t-shirt of an old band.

"Kamis Asuna. My princess. You are the mistress of my heart. You rule my soul. You are everything to me and I am yours in every way." Geming said kissing her with his true feelings.

"Kenta's daughter shares my womb along with Kensei's daughter. He has decided to fight for us. I am unsure of how that will go but we shall see. Lei had stated he intends to help me with the ekimmu. I will go into seclusion at around four months and I swear no fighting on my part." Asuna swore.

"I know. I believe you." He kissed her.

Asuna felt some peace and the pain of Maec's betrayal was easing.
----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Lei sat with his wife and they were listening to the nobles about what they wanted and expected. The warriors led by Fionn were beginning to search era by era to find traces of Bilae and his treachery. Aeron Purcell and Gwent Caleb were her most outspoken nobles and she found out why she had not seen Crevan; he was with Fionn searching.

"The point of turning your dormancy gene off was so that you would beget ekimmu heirs majesty." Gwent said bluntly.

"Which I will assure you but it has been confirmed that I had about ten years left." Asuna said candidly.

"That is true." Aeron said not happy to admit the fact.

"Gentlemen; if that is all. How are they estates coming and our people? Are they settling comfortably?" She asked.

Asuna was already a month along and she was showing already. Lei felt there was something else going on but he had no way of knowing. She had reaffirmed their vows before the Shouten gods and it had been heady. She was declaring her marriage to her Jing husband as her most important and she was never seen in Astana. Admal had tried to see Lei a couple of times but he had feigned exhaustion and stated that matters in Asuna's life were keeping him insanely busy. Naraku had lost his shit and he had been held back by Lei and Yhea from going after Maec. They had just said; the selfish bastard was not worth it. Asuna was not even blaming Nanami; she considered her daughter too young and naive to comprehend the full extent of her actions but Maec had known. Maec had known better and that is why he had hidden it.

"The estates on Inujima are complete and also on the Senkaku Islands since no humans resided there." Aeron said as his sandstone colored eyes met hers boldly.

Lei was getting really irritated with these fucking ekimmu nobles as they spoke and acted the freedom to talk to her as if THEY had the right to control her life. His beloved woman was exhausted and he got really protective of her when she was vulnerable which lately had been a lot.

"Yes well dudes; I am taking MY wife to a spa and she is going to get her fanny pampered right off. She is due that and you all can dictate your dictates in a memo." Lei said rising.

"You are not her ekimmu consort infant." Gwent snorted.

"I am going to give you about five seconds before I show you how much of an infant I am. Wanna play ekimmu?" The Jing heir said narrowing his black eyes.

"You seem to think that we wish our queen ill. When will you insipid other blood drinkers realize that we ekimmu cherish and love her as she is? We want her as she is! The fact IS she is royalty several times over in this life and she must accept this. She has a real race of people who hang off her every word. They look to see if she will bear more of OUR people. They are looking forward to the birth of more heirs. If Prince Fionn and you are not well; choose another of us! We are yours my queen. Do you not understand that we worship you?" Aeron said flatly.

"I do not want to be worshipped. The fact is, I really did not want this and took it up because I had to. I do not want to be your ruler. At this point; I want to set to rights what SHE did wrong. I do not want to be hunted like an animal any longer and I frankly just want no more fucking pain." Asuna said standing.

Pain crossed her features and Lei was concerned and her eyes were shadowed. Aeron did not like the appearance of the queen and they were getting fed up with Fionn as her consort.

"Your appearance is concerning us." Gwent said in front of the door and crossing his arms.

"Fionn has indicated that none of you would have dared speak and act towards to her; why do you feel you can do so to me?" She demanded.

"SHE was a tyrant at times and despot. Arianrhod did many incredible things; do not think I believe otherwise, but you have achieved as much or more in this life. Your way and manner is more pleasing." The brunette ekimmu said and he was again boldly staring at her.

"I am tired. I need to rest. Please repair reports as to the financial wellbeing of the colonies and their viability as they sustain themselves. I should like to build innocuous barracks at each colony and house warriors with each group of our people. Also make certain that their needs in the way of necessities are being built in the way of stores and such that will create commerce amongst the ekimmu." She stated as Lei held her up.

"Babe something is not right." He whispered.

"I am fine. I am..." Asuna whispered and fainted dead away.

Lei held her in his arms and Aeron stood and he was concerned too much.

"Her DNA was already changing to that of an ekimmu already! Let our doctors see her!" He snarled at the wraith.

"Sorry dudes. You are something she has to do; not something she wants, believe me." The wraith stated phasing out.

"I grow sick of this and the way they manhandle her! Fionn has not been doing his duty and I am frankly sick of seeing her flounder amongst these beasts that hurt her." Gwent growled to his fellow noble.

"I will reach her. Fionn needs a reality check and where is Prince Gwydion? Probably getting his cock sucked like normal as he leaves her to deal with true responsibility. Would it really harm her if we assassinated him?" Aeron demanded.

"Sadly yes. A more worthless ekimmu could not have ever been born. He has amazing gifts and he is such a brat that he walks in her glory. He whined and set about her torture to free himself. Oh, I wish we could waste him." Gwent said in hate.

Aeron phased out and he intended to keep an eye on their queen and Gwent left to speak with other family heads and nobles.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Lei brought her to Nobu in a private room and she had shadows under eyes and her kumo mate was checking her carefully. He felt her inu and Kensei's child. Ichigo had been pissed off but he kept himself calm for her and she was passed out as Nobu looked at Kurosaki.

"I have no explanation what is draining her Lei. I honestly think that she is just worn out. This whole thing with Maec has put her into such a nosedive because of what he put her through and then what she went to do to save him." Nobu said softly as she slept.

Lei actually had tears falling from his eyes and he wiped them away irritated.

"I knew he would break her. I knew it and I let that bastard do it. I should have killed him. I have the strength. He should have stayed dead! I do not care if he had good in him; he is still a black hole when it comes to love. I heard Hasegawa Kaimei was waking up?" Lei asked wiping his eyes.

"Hai but what does that matter." Her kumo mate asked.

"A lot. The Hasegawa are in truth Jing and I need to speak with my relation and get his ass up!" He growled.

Lei got on well with her Tomoshibi kids now and he called on Kizaki; the son of Kaimei and the shook hands.

"Take me to daddy dearest. It's time my cousin woke up." Lei demanded.

"He is moving Lei but coming back from what they did was awful." His second cousin shuddered.

"I am just shy this side of creating utter fucking mayhem in the Shouten world and I want to kill Maec fuckhead so damn badly but I am barely holding my anger in. Now take me to your father." His cousin demanded.

Kizaki sighed and he phased with his Shouten cousin and they appeared where Kaimei was in a sort of coma still. Hikari came over to Lei and she hugged him and she was very pregnant and he smiled at her.

"Elf keeping you knocked up?" He asked her.

"This is only our second and NO." She smiled.

"Ok cuz. Time to wake up buddy." Lei whispered as he sat on the elaborate bed.

Lei cut his wrist and he opened the older wraith's mouth but Lei had been told; his blood held his yoki and he was a powerhouse and the last several years had taught him that it was the truth. Kaimei had been moving his limbs and it seemed he was in a semi-conscious state. Lei bled himself quite a bit and he was going to bet that Kaimei's hatred of Maec had NOT softened and he would also bet now that Asuna wanted a divorce; Kaimei would just LOVE a chance to beat the fuck out of king of the Shouten. Kaimei sputtered on the blood and his eyes had been white and he was staring straight at Lei now with brilliant and emerald green eyes.

"What were you just thinking?" He demanded of his technically adopted cousin.

"Well here's the thing cousin; your daughter whom you used to get on her last nerve? Yea, well she loved the shit out of you. She had husband dear bring you back...no, no focus on me! Go daddy on her ass later. Sheesh! My wife, you know the tall silver haired goddess? Yea her; she told Maec to go fuck himself finally and Maec is not taking the hint. He umm fathered children with one her daughters. Now she is humiliated and depressed. The ekimmu here in modern times have proclaimed her queen and they too are making her exhausted beyond exhausted; but you see it is Maec that just really pisses me off." Lei admitted.

"My daughter is married? Who?" Kaimei demanded.

"Focus you fucking light wraith! Damn you! Her husband brought you back, okay dude?" The Jing Shouten rolled his eyes.

"Hikari! I want my daughter! Hikari!" He raved.

Hikari came in and she stared defiantly at Kaimei with HER eyes and she dared him. Her stomach was swollen with child and her father looked ready to murder someone.

"How dare you marry without my consent! How dare you get in this state without my consent!" Kaimei snapped.

"Father do you realize you were dead. You were dead as in dead dead. Do you know who killed you and why? You should be asking THOSE questions but no, you are here pissed because I am married to the King of Leth`Evana and bearing him a second child." Hikari threw up her hands.

"Simyth Elensar? I suppose he is okay." Kaimei calmed down some.

"You are such a fucking snob! Oh my Kamis! Jing talk to him for I may kill him again!" The blonde Tomoshibi woman snapped.

Kaimei crossed his arms and he stared at his eldest child leaving the room and she was his princess. She looked like Asuna and NOBODY had ever been good enough for her. He knew he made life a living hell for her for the simple fact; he was like so many of her other groupies and he had fallen hard for the otherworlder and his girl was his link to her.

"Dude, you have issues. Okay can we talk about the Maec issue?" Lei stated exasperated with the Tomoshibi.

"Tell her to talk to me! Let us see if she can get off her royal ass and pay attention." He sneered.

"Oh my god. She has been to see you whilst you slept asshole. You think she didn't care. What a waste of power." Jing snorted and he stood up.

"Wait! She what? She has been here?" We are in a portion in between Leth`Evana and the Seireitei." He said staring at Jing.

"Nifty really but yea. You were not waking up and Beren at one point staked her to the forest floor. You want to be petty? Be petty." The Shouten said walking away.

"She saved him!" He snarled.

"Yea well Maec on our side has been better than him trying to kill us but him humiliating and fucking her own daughter is a bit much even for her." Lei shrugged.

"You make her come to me!" Kaimei demanded.

"If I get to it. You are pure fucking arrogance. Gods to think you would go after Maec out of pure anger and what was right. Fuck me! You are supposed to be Hasegawa Kaimei; bad ass of the wraith world. You are a joke!" The Jing said phasing out.

Kaimei was angry. He was angry at his killing. He was angry that his world had been devastated so badly and he was angry that the woman he had loved so much had fallen for someone he hated with everything in him. What he did not expect was Kizaki to have brought her to him immediately. Asuna fell to her knees and she bowed her head.

"Thank the Kamis you are awake!" She whispered.

"What so I can kill something for you?" Kaimei said bitterly.

"What? No. Kaimei, this injustice was reversed. Hikari has a son and she is about to have a daughter. You are bitter." Asuna said standing and she had shadows beneath her eyes and she turned to leave.

"Wait! I am sorry." He called.

Asuna was exhausted and she was getting more so every day. She turned and bowed to Kaimei. She intended to leave and he grunted as he was trying to stand.

"Do not be foolish Kaimei. You have been in a very long death sleep. I came to see how you faired since what you did was for Nanami. It is unconscious able what Teru did to you." She said looking down.

"He frankly pissed me off. I did what I did because I could and I AM NOT controlled by the Soul Society anymore." He said with authority.

"You never should have been. I do not feel well. You look much better animated and alive. I am glad of it." She murmured.

Kaimei was sitting on the side of the Western style bed and he reached his hand out for her and he pulled her to him. Asuna was shocked by the action and this particular Tomoshibi just did whatever he felt like; he was powerful and willful and had fallen hard for her long ago. His kiss was sin and nothing changed it and not even a death or death sleep. Kaimei kissed her with his repressed passion for her but it exploded quickly and he was growling as his arms were around her and controlling the intimacy. His lips barely pulled away from her lips and he was breathing hard.

"I need you and by the Kamis; I want you so badly. Tell me you want the same." He stated as his eyes were light green.

"Hai." she whispered.

The powerful Tomoshibi pulled her to his lips and the kiss was deep and he was drinking as he bit into her tongue. She mewled and it was always mind altering, blowing, destroying, and then remaking with this creature. They both were so bullheaded but she leaned him back and he rolled them. He was binded to her but he was certain that Maec had divided them as he could. Hatred of the Shouten king made him so fucking sick but he was still bound to her. She was shaking profoundly and a weak smile was on her face as she pulled him into his spirit form. Asuna was able to do so easily now and Kaimei was gasping and nearly shrieking in bliss. It was heaven and it had been so long but he realized she had come to HIM. The love of his life was asleep in arms and the silk duvet was over them and slept so damn well. He would seek his cousin and Maec would get a visit from him and it would be ugly. What was amazing was that Asuna could port into ALL planes now and the ekimmu just adored her. She yelped when she saw Amren and Aeron standing by the door and Kaimei even though was feeling pretty crappy did exude a type of power these men had felt in this era.

"Jeez! I am not in the past! I am accessible. What the fuck are you in this bedroom for?" Asuna ranted.

"We felt an unusual power with your majesty. It was intriguing." Aeron stated raising a brow.

"He is a Tomoshibi; a light wraith if you will. They are forms of ekimmu, just very young on the evolutionary ekimmu ladder. Okay? Now go away!" She snarled.

"Your queen as you call her is my bound mate. I do not take kindly to having my time disturbed with her. I also do not take kindly to MY privacy being invaded. You will leave." Kaimei said with his typical cold and arrogance.

"Interesting person you are sir. If you are a breed of ekimmunus then you must speak to our nobles." Amren stated.

Kaimei waved him away and they realized this being too was royalty and they stared at each other. If this man was for a fact a type of ekimmu than they intended to exploit it. Aeron actually pricked Kaimei and they phased out and Kaimei looked pissed and Asuna rolled her eyes as she laid her back.

"Being their ruler is a pain in my ass!" She growled.

"Your ass is so very beautiful my darling." Kaimei whispered as he pulled back the duvet and his mouth began to do sinful things.

Her hands were going through his golden mane and she was groaning so loud and he loved the sound.

"Give me another child." He begged her.

"Can I wait till I have these or must it be now?" She teased him.

"Impertinent onna. You know what I mean. I must take it out of your hide." He growled lovingly and he rolled her to the side and he bit her backside.

Asuna's eyes widened and she laughed as he literally bit her. She still had the exhausted look on her face but she was happy for the moment. She spent two days with him as he got stronger and he finally had to shoo her along and he was sitting up and he drinking broth. Hikari came in and she looked at her sire. He was not pleased she was married and pregnant but he sighed.

"If he had to be SOMEONE; you could have done worse than Simyth Elensar. He is a good man in these realms but you should have asked me!" He scolded her.

"Right the younger you who would have just LOVED the idea his baby girl was married and knocked up or what? Really Daddy? You are so out your fucking head, over protective that you are a whack job." She growled at him.

"I am NOT a whack job. Protective hai." Kaimei agreed.

She widened her eyes and shook her head. She hugged him and she looked back at him and he looked stronger.

"You know Maec hurt her real bad and everything she did for him. She hurt you in the process. I am sorry." Hikari said looking down.

"Oh I promise Maec will not forget my face; any time soon. How dare he take her from me in the first place but then to add insult to injury; he begets his spawn from one of your sisters? I can make portals and he cannot. We shall see how long he lasts." Her father said with dead calm and a cold voice.

Hikari nodded and Kaimei phased on some royal silks and he pulled his blonde hair into a pony tail. He phased to Hadasan and he knew the Jing heir would take seconds to show himself and he did.

"You will have to phase me into your fucking plane but I have a point to make." He said looking at his fingernails.

"Yes!" Lei grinned.

"Enthusiastic much Shouten?" Kaimei asked him.

"Let's say I hate Astana as much or more than you do!" He smiled widely.

Kaimei nodded and Lei phased them directly to the palace in Astana and it was shocking to all assembled to see the ruler of the Tomoshibi walking the halls and quite alive. He stopped before Maec; his Shouten counterpart.

"Hello Maec. So good to see you again. How things say between you and Isha is her name?" Kaimei said with warmth to his tone.

"Oh Kaimei what a pity you did not stay dead. You who tried to kill my son and keep me from own child. Really did gall you that she chose me over you did it not?" Maec said snidely.

"Except this is where I am supposed to fear you Maec? Your threats and oh she chose you! You chose one of her own did you not?" The Tomoshibi said a little too smugly.

"Not here!" Maec stood and he glared at Kaimei.
'
"Why not here? Not let your court know that your queen will never show her face in Astana again because its king is the whore? Oh right! Was that secret?" His nemesis spoke loudly.

The court broke out into loud talking and Maec was seething in hatred and he noticed Lei in the back and the Jing heir had a look of intense hate for him.

"Cannot go far if you cannot get back now can you Kaimei?" The Shouten king smirked cruelly.

"I have that covered. Do not think to raise a hand to me Maec or it will be a battle. Not one you may win either." Kaimei said letting a beam of light appear.

"Fucking Tomoshibi filth!" The Shouten king hissed.

"We all knew it was a matter of time; we tried to warn her of having pity on such a swine but she has her lost causes. Was it worth fucking her daughter Maec? Was it? The ekimmu just want you ran through but I want you tortured." The Tomoshibi clan leader said narrowing brilliant green eyes.

"Leave Hueco Mundo now or there will be bloodshed and it will not be mine!" Maec commanded.

Kaimei whirled around with tremendous speed and let his light spear pin Maec to his own throne. Hatred showed on the Japanese wraith's face and he narrowed his beautiful green eyes.

"This is you and me Maec. You had no right. I recognize the Jing marriage of her as her only valid and true Shouten mating but you should know that Tomoshibi are a form of ekimmu. When you were eradicating my kind; you eradicated your own gods!" Kaimei spit on him as he turned and walked away from him.

"This is far from over light wraith! I will not be bested by the likes of you or a fucking Jing!" Maec snarled.

"Ah so you admit you hold disdain for us Jings?" Lei asked.

"When you aid my enemy; YES!" The king snarled.

"Well then your majesty; I look forward to aiding your enemy as much as possible!" The Jing said phasing out with him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Her ekimmu nobles were in her estate as she was obviously getting weaker and it seemed more exhausted. Ichigo had taken up moving into the huge mini palace to keep an eye on her; Amren Kendrick, Gwent Caleb, and Aeron Purcell had somehow become her privy council and they had come back with the DNA analysis of the one known as Hasegawa Kaimei. Aeron was the boldest and his walnut brown locks were long but he had them pulled back in a long braid. His sandstone colored eyes was looking her over and she looked bad. She was thin under this pregnancy and it was upsetting to say the least.

"Your majesty? We decided to do a DNA analysis on the Tomoshibi wraith known as Kaimei. He is in fact a type of ekimmunus. We understand that you have actually born him children. How was it for you?" Aeron demanded.

"Difficult. Tomoshibi require tons of yoki to grow and they are powerful beings in their own right. They have learned to manipulate the light as weapons and they have the abilities to manipulate youkai souls as well as make gates like you all." She said in her exhaustion.

"If your relationship with Prince Fionn does not improve; it is hoped that you will take this Kaimei as your official consort and present our people with a proper amount of children for the line of succession. I realize it is old fashioned but one is not enough." The brunette ekimmu insisted.

"What is your element Aeron?" Asuna demanded.

"Geokinesis majesty." He said bowing.

"You can literally cause an earthquake?" She demanded.

"Amongst a few other things, yes." Aeron shrugged.

"Why are you trying so hard to push men on me?" She demanded.

"Because it is what is best for our people. If Prince Fionn will not do his duty than by the Ancients damn it; I will find someone who will!" He snarled.

"Perhaps I would be best choosing one of you since you seem so intent upon it." She purred as he grabbed her hand to kiss it.

His body was wracked and his eyes were not wide but filled with lust. She saw a creature who will gladly give himself to her. She was not sure for power or for just sheer pleasure. Asuna released him immediately and she waved him away.

"I trust you with your people's interests but I would never trust you with my heart ekimmu." She said flatly.

"Oh how you have so little faith in us. You realize Fionn must be jealous of Crevan to keep him from you so much. Gwydion is the most worthless ekimmu born and there are those of us who would love you madly if you but allowed us. No! You choose to view us a duty and obligation to save your life instead of an honor and your birthright. Your first impression of us was those pigs that violated you and these worthless men allowed it to happen including Prince Gwydion! No wonder you despise given the examples you have seen!" He snapped at her.

"I am giving two men of this life babes that they want and desire more than life itself. I also carry a third one that I have no idea what will do for me but I shall love her regardless. When I am done with this pregnancy; I demand time for myself and no pressure than I will carry ekimmu, okay?" Asuna confirmed.

"That creature that is the reborn Math. He was a good man in his other life but to find out what an insult he has done you; it is intolerable. He should be shown a most severe lesson as to what doing what he has done to our queen brings about!" Aeron stated coldly.

"My personal life is just that; personal and it is not up for discussion. Maec was someone I knew had much baggage. I am choosing to take the higher road in this. You were not the one who was privy to his madness or his insanity. Thank you but I prefer to stay friendly and him NOT lose his mind and try to remain friends." She snapped.

"Your daughter from this life is young. So incredibly young and should be forgiven. She also should be mated off immediately and made to where she can cause no more issue." He said flatly.

"Aeron, this is not ten thousand years ago. Many things have changed. I am weary okay? Tell Gwent and Amren I have had enough for today." She said waving him on.

"The creature known as Naraku is Arawn reborn and we know this but he could not nor would he ever be your lawful consort! Give credence to what I say. We are rebuilding ourselves into a great power to reckon with indeed; when your father shows himself and he will. Rest assured that his people will not allow their rightful ruler to perish to that arrogant son of a bitch!" He snarled in hate and he left her presence.

Ichigo came to her and he laid his head on her lap and her fingers went through his shaggy strawberry blonde hair and her love of him was not in question. He had met Lei and the Jing heir had made himself WELL KNOWN to the doctor/shinigami and that Shouten took kink to a whole new level and Ichigo adored THAT particular Shouten too much. That thought was hilarious because he hated the Shouten for a really long time.

"Has Muguruma even been to see you since you came up pregnant?" He demanded.

"I have not told him Ichigo. I am seeing how he acts and he kept saying that he was not going to throw away ten years of his life but it has been six weeks and I have seen him pick up Yuichi for his weekly visitations. No, I see his pride hurt and he was exorcising his rage at me. I had been hellaciously drunk and quite in pain over Maec's betrayal. I have asked Nanami to return to the hospital. Kaimei tells me that Kaisei is smitten with her. I am going to encourage it and heal her and myself. Maec has two new small ones and Astana has a sane king. I did my duty and I care not if he takes Maiell from his will as heir. I lost Hanaj tr'Awnhi who I loved long before I ever knew who Maec was and I have not seen him in years. Khellian of course sees his father but why should have Hanaj have to put up with the woman who professed to love him; marry his father and love him? No, I did him ill and I do not blame him. I do not blame him one bit and blame myself. Maec is by no means a bad man but their culture wars with what I am. Lei makes himself adjust because he has become such an important man in my life. He swore I would never forsake him and I never have. When Masaki and Hinata were murdered by Ragnoss aka Bilae (Ganak) he actually showed up to return Tekeshi to me and in turn Hana. He could not abide their deaths and it warred with what he considered right in warfare. Hanaj had duped me and made me think he had killed Rina; I trapped Lei with my empusae yoki and demanded he bind TO ME and I knew he was bisexual at that point because of Akemi. He wanted the world to see him as deviant because it gave him an edge and appear demented as in he could not control his sexual appetites. He was wild no doubt but not as voracious as he allowed the rumors to be spoken. He is extremely sly and when we fought when I was young; he fought me brilliantly but our fights were wrought with look-alikes from Astana and he had a cousin who could have been his twin and Anjul was Maec's second eldest son and he raped me. I could have sworn it was Lei because the two days before I showed up in Hadasan and taunted him and he forced me down and made me feel things but I was so young and I called him depraved. Now, I call him worldly." She smirked.

"What happened when you showed up?" Ichigo asked fascinated.

"Oh goodness." Asuna smiled.

Asuna ported to Hadasan and was in a forest near the palace. She sat and concentrated fully on the wraith and she felt a small pull. Asuna stood and ported directly to him. He was in his humanoid form and it seemed he was recovering from the last fight with Ishin and her. She was not going to attack him but only make him very angry. His eyes widened in complete shock at her presence and the inu onna stared coldly at him.

“Do not fear at the moment wraith. I have honor and shall wait to face you but I thought you should know that I have Zhang Juzheng. A eunuch? Surely you dominate him as he is your bitch so to speak.” Asuna said in a mocking tone.

“You horrid little whore!” Lei hissed.

“Hai I suppose I am. He is quite afraid I might add. Naraku keeps him company as does Ishin.” She smirked cruelly.

“You will give me my pet back slut when you give me your oh so lovely mates.” He sneered.

“Shall I tell you what it is like to have them at the same time?” The female mocked him.

“Excuse me?” he asked in surprise.

“Hai but you are a depraved little fuck. You want them both do you not? They wish to pleasure me.” She again taunted him.

“You know inu you are not like most females.” He said darkly.

“Ishin likes to remind me that I have the appetites of most males and I enjoy sword play way too much. He is amazing you know when he makes me climax. My body grips him like a vise.” The Western princess said in a leering tone.

Asuna was disgusted at her own words but they were having the desired effect on Jing. He would become too bold and reckless in the near future. Ishin and Naraku both had wanted her to taunt him as such. They were up to something but the warrior onna intended to help them in any way. Jing was up and had her pinned against a column. He wore only a light dressing gown.

“You are trying to tempt me with your beautiful males whore and I must say it is so very tempting. I was not born yesterday as they say. You on the other hand are beginning to intrigue me beyond measure. I actually think I would make the exception and fuck your body.” Lei said in a rather alluring tone.

“I unfortunately have the wrong equipment for your demented ass.” She hissed.

“I will admit you have a lovely backside and tasty blood. You wish to make this very, very personal inu then go right ahead. I suggest you release my pet and my niece. She is such a stupid girl.” He muttered.

“Release them? That would be rather sick of me do you not think?” Asuna mocked him.

“You play very dangerous games whore. I am not well at the moment and I cannot fight you properly but shall I give you a taste of my yoki?” he purred.

“You know I am half uppyr.” The onna laughed.

“I heard rumors but now you confirm it. No wonder the uppyr king wanted you.” The Jing leader chuckled.

“No that was a wraith.” His nemesis snarled.

“Really? I had not known that. Well that is interesting indeed. Go ahead and leave slut as there are soldiers on the way here.” He said in quite a sultry tone.

“I just thought I should tell you that I will kill you. I shall kill in battle in proper fashion so prepare yourself for death and pray to your gods for forgiveness.” She stated in a terrible tone.

Asuna gasped as he snaked his hand past her silks. His eyes widened when his hand cupped a cheek of her rear.

“So firm inu. Your body is that of a warrior. So you will kill me on a battle field hmmm? Really? I should like my pet back. His mouth is amazing you know.” Lei said in a leering fashion.

She kept herself calm and the revulsion down but Asuna was here to accomplish mental warfare. She felt a finger slip between her cheeks and she actually blushed deeply.

“So you are a virgin there.” He purred.

“Unhand me you filthy bastard.” The inu princess snorted in anger.

“Gods I am so hard right now. This is quite amazing you can do this to me inu slut. You do not allow your men to pleasure you in such a fashion it seems.” Lei said licking her ear.

Asuna had tried to port and he was suppressing it. She grew alarmed suddenly and he chuckled quite freely. He slipped his finger into the untried opening and Asuna gasped in a slight pain.

“Gods you are tight you little whore. You would moan loudly would you not? You like that I can suppress your uppyr ways? You did not know that at one time wraiths and uppyr were the same type of daemon. I can easily suppress your yoki now that I know what it is. So tight.” He muttered fiercely in my ear.

“Just remember that my body is that of an onna.” She snarled.

“Do you think you have played your games enough whore?” Lei cooed in her ear.

He slipped his finger along her backside and dragged it along Asuna's center. She heard his sharp intake of breath when he felt a slippery essence.

“That aroused you? You are so wet little slut and you want more. I think I should like to give it to you.” He growled.

“With what? Are you a nuttless wonder like your pet with the wonderful mouth?” Asuna hissed.

“You are quite funny little whore. You wish to play games then?” He shoved her down.

The inu onna snarled at him and rolled. She allowed her poison to seep to her claw tips and Asuna shoved them in deep into his chest. He grimaced and leered at her.

“Pain can bring such marvelous pleasure bitch.” Lei snapped.

Asuna went wild and started slashing at him with her claws. She actually got his throat and he lunged forward. He injected some of his wraith shoki into her side and Asuna shouted in pain. He was very obviously turned on and she grew sick to her stomach. The onna's side was freezing and burning at the same time. He pushed her flat on her stomach and split Asuna's hanfu wide open. He spread her backside open and the inu onna shouted in rage. She felt his tongue and lips and suppressed a shudder. She screamed at the intrusion and she felt him again slip not just one but two fingers into her, Asuna clawed the floor and it actually melted under her poison.

“Gods you are divine you snotty little whore!” Lei breathed roughly into her ear.

He was suppressing quite a bit of the uppyr yoki so she bucked forcefully against him. He chuckled at the inu's actions and she allowed her beast free rein and Asuna began growling and snarling fiercely. He released her and Asuna turned on him. She pushed him flat on his back and her eyes were blazing red and her features were rough. She actually grabbed his length and squeezed till he yelped in pain.

“You are a dead man. So your balls do work.” Asuna snarled softly.

“Oh yes they do.” He hissed.

“You really are a demented fuck.” She hissed back.

“He fought me off you know. He has amazing abilities that daemon does but his ass tastes as sweet as yours.” He snapped at her.

Asuna slapped him so hard and he laughed at her. She grabbed his scrotum and he stiffened. He actually looked nervous and her side began hurting almost to the point of her crying out. The inu onna rolled his stones and watched his face contort in pleasure. She shoved her claws into his thigh and released some Dakkasou. He screamed and his hold on her disappeared. Asuna pulled away from him and bombarded him with the memories of the killing Bai Jing.

“Bitch!” he screamed at his enemy.

“Hai. I am a bitch.” Asuna said gathering my silks to her body.

Asuna had mentally shown the event to Ichigo and his jaw was dropped open and Lei had come in and he saw the mental images and he groaned in shame.

"Did you have to show him that?" Lei whined.

"Well my dearest; despite my prudeness; I was actually quite aroused." She smirked.

"Well it was obvious and dear Gods, I wanted you despite I hated you. I had wet dreams for a week. She is an evil enemy shinigami." He chuckled.

"Well it was based upon lies and I was really good at taking credit for things I never did. If it made my enemy hate me worse; oh I would take credit for it." He sighed.

"Hence, I am still confused when I actually faced you." Asuna laughed softly.

"Basically do not hate each other and love each other always." Ichigo shrugged.

"Excellent idea Strawberry. I like this young man. Kaimei visited Maec by the way my love. He speared him to his throne." Lei mentioned to her.

Ichigo's eyes widened and he was stunned and Asuna stood up and she looked pissed off.

"Lei for Kamis sake, I want it left it alone! You are going to cause civil war in the Shouten and we cannot afford that right now! Why will you not let it go?" She demanded.

"Because that bastard humiliated MY wife. I have every right to stand up for you and you are hurt and NOT yourself for fuck's sake babe. Anyone can see it. The shadows under your eyes are only getting deeper and we cannot explain it. I am so fucking angry that I did not take him out when you saved him. Hanaj left because you saved his rotten ass and I lost a good friend." He snarled.

"You want me to say that you were right? You were right! Your happiness and safety mean more to me than a fucking name! Do you understand me? Do not incite his anger again at my behest; I forbid it. I have those I love and two are here right now that I could not live without. Do you understand me? Do you?" She said hysterically.

"Yes my love. I do. I understand. I am sorry. I am really sorry. Settle down. It's not good for your puppy and Vizard thingy." Lei said soothingly.

They finally got her calmed down and she went to her bed. Of course she made love to Jouichi and then Kameron. She owed her other frere her time and she napped and she was sleeping heavily and she felt an aura and a barrier. She shot up and Maec was recovering from a horrendous wound and he looked terrible. Her face held no emotion and his face held bloody tears.

"Do not throw this away." He begged her.

"I know you Maec. You had tried to get your son and Nanami together. It went awry and I suspect from a hex of Sanra's but what hurts and destroys me is that you knowingly fathered ANOTHER child with her. I was not available to you enough and you kept yourself chaste for some insane reason and temptation came in the form of a young woman who looks like me! She gave birth to YOUR children. MY CHILD birthed YOUR CHILDREN. I did not ask Kaimei to do what he did and I intend to demand that everyone leave you alone and hopefully the controversy will die down. I did not want this for you." she said looking away.

"The truth? I will give you the truth if you let me." he begged her.

Her eyebrow raised and he opened his mind to her. He allowed her unfettered access to his mind. Maec's mind held no deception and what she saw made her want to wail and curl up. He had not wanted to do it at first because she ran and he felt responsible. Nanami seduced not only him but Admal. Asuna refused to blame her child for her lost mind and blamed the witch; the children, the babes that Maec sired by Nanami, they were innocent but she had to save face.

"You want to save us? The boy and girl are not yours. I AM the mother to your babes. I am killing myself now keeping my promise to you and I hate you right now!" She snarled at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he actually sobbed.

"I allowed myself and forced myself to conceive. I am keeping my promises before the ekimmu force me into their brood mare. What no one can feel except for me is that I carry a Shouten. I carry YOUR child. The boy and girl of Nanami's will no longer carry your name. You will deny that you are their sire. You will allow the Tomoshibi Kaisei to pursue her. I will in fact encourage and make certain that it blossoms. He is an excellent man. I am YOUR queen. Only your queen gives you your children." She said in utter anger.

"Isha...I had no idea. I am so sorry. I will do anything you ask." He sobbed kissing her hands.

"You thought once I loved Lei more than you once. You fool; I would never have stopped your death or married you as well if I loved you less. I am NOT a wraith but I WAS a wraith. I am sorry I cannot be your only. If you need fuck buddies; take them but I hold you to the same standards that hold to all those hold in my highest circle and esteem; I am the ONLY mother to your children." Asuna said haughtily.

Maec actually sobbed as he laid his head in her lap and her hands went through his hair and she had known why she was so tired. She knew what was draining her but her Shouten was impossibly powerful and was hiding.

"I will return to Astana tomorrow and make an appearance as Queen Isha to stop the rumors. No more talks of divorce but you have my demands." She said softly.

"Yes. Yes, I will do whatever it takes. I swear it." He said kissing her hands.

"We will work through her treachery. I want her head on a pike. She murdered Nanami's babes and caused her to lose her mind. This stems from that bitch and I want a way to find to make her dead to us!" She hissed.

"Agreed." Maec nodded.

"I have to go to the Tudor castle soon. The babes are growing too fast. Return home. I need rest." Asuna commanded.

Maec nodded but his wife was not leaving him and she was in fact pregnant with his child. Her demands warred with what he knew to be right be he refused to lose the woman he loved than life and although he may love Nanami; it paled in comparison to what he felt for his queen. He phased to Astana and Admal was waiting and his brother broke down.

"She is pregnant with my child now. She has told no one and that is why she is so drained. I have to deny Selene and Adellum in order for her to save face." He said wiping his eyes.

"You intend to do so?" Admal asked surprised.

"Yes! I may feel for Nanami but Isha is my queen and savior. I love her more than my miserable life and she is giving me another child. How can I give up on my marriage to her?" He demanded.

"She asked a lot Maec." Admal shook his head.

"I dishonored her due to this hex or whatever Sanra set in motion. I allowed my pride to be affronted. I will pay the consequences. I WILL NOT lose Isha." He said with conviction.

Admal nodded and his anger at his bound mate was supreme but who was he to say anything. It was not like she was seeing him either. Asuna was true to her word and she appeared in Astana and she bowed before her king and she appeared before him lovingly and she pressed his hand to her belly. Maec was profoundly affected by the act and the court was ablaze by the news that Queen Isha was expecting again and the rumors of the king's infidelities were seemingly just rumors. Admal was watching from the sidelines and he was drinking port as he sipped the potent wine and he was bitter.

"I could see from Maec's memories that you tried to speak reason to Nanami during her madness but she did seduce you. How was that by the way?" She asked him.

"Oh Isha, do not be pious my darling. It does not suit you. Lei threatened my relationship with you and I truly believed it over with you. Why should I not have been bitter and acted stupid?" Admal demanded.

"Because I had not deemed it so. Lei does not speak for me!" Asuna snarled.

"Could have fooled me. You force a father to deny his children however ill begotton they are." He snapped.

"I could be crueler but she is my child. How about I do what I have done in the past?" She asked coldly.

"Which is what Isha?" He asked.

"I just killed the bitch and raised the children." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"You hold your men to impossible standards!" He snarled at her.

"I am taxing my body to carry through with a promise! How dare you. Fuck you Admal. Lei has no intention of reconciling by the way but I am certain you know that by now." She hissed.

"I figured it out. Good riddance when he would incite civil war. I have no use for such a rebel. No my bound mate and mother to my children." He said dangerously.

Admal was not Maec and he did not feel guilt about Nanami and he had her pinned against a wall and her skirts were up and he was inside of her. She was gasping wildly.

"What are you going to do Isha? Deny me too?" He growled forcefully.

"No! Oh Kamis. If Maec sanctions it, marry me." She whined wildly.

"What?" He asked stupidly.

"Marry me." Asuna groaned as he moved in her.

"Yes. I will." He cried out and his mind was simply flabbergasted at her suggestion.
Asuna ported them to Maec's bedroom. The Shouten king was there and he was wearing a black paisley silk dressing gown and silk dress sleep pants. She was laid on Maec's bed by Admal and he was lost in his quest to find absolution.

"Join us." Asuna gasped in a passionate haze.

Maec’s eyes had a predatory look and the raw hunger of lust and love showed. The king of the Shouten dropped his dressing gown and she crawled onto massive bed that had a headboard with exotic carvings of what looked like Indian gods in a dark wood; and he devoured her throat.

“Want to marry Admal as a second mate under you. He says he will only do so if you sanction it.” She whined as he licked her tendons a certain way.

“As my queen commands.” Maec growled in fervor.

“I take back my demands of your inattention of Nanami.” His wife spoke in a needy cry.

Maec stopped and sat back in shock. Admal stopped as well and stared at her as if she had lost her head. Asuna blinked at her husband and her bound as she had reconsidered her stance and she was having double standards. She was being a horrendous and cruel monster and like Arianrhod and she refused to be that damn bitch.

“Isha what are you playing at?” The king asked surprised.

“In some of my mates; take Jouichi and Ishin for example. I have been a hypocrite. When I ran into Admal; he is as your son and not your brother. I was being a wretched and horrible cunt. I think; no, I DEMAND that you bind to her and you make her a concubine but do NOT expect fidelity, because she or I cannot give you that but you would be given ample attention for your needs as well as ours. Send for Nanami tonight on my command.” She spoke firmly.

“I love you more than anything or anyone. You know this?” Maec whispered.

“When you came and opened your mind and showed me the truth without reservation. I believe you. Firstly, I need you both.” Asuna begged.

Maec began to ravish her throat and tongued her tendons as Admal was between her thighs. The two Shouten intended to make it a sensual and loving encounter. Later on when his wife and brother slept; Maec sent for Nanami with guards that she knew. She was back in Tokyo and it was his time with their children. He loved Nanami; he did but Isha was truly his soul. He would have probably killed himself if she had carried through and divorced him. Maec would do exactly as his wife stated and his little doctor would be able to have her needs met as well. Isha had become perfection and he the luckiest wraith to have ever lived.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
Nanami was expecting the nanny to show up to take Adellum and Selene to Maec. She had done what was the proper and right thing and her heart had shriveled. The fact that the Shouten king was so willing to throw her away; it broke her. She had their little bags packed for the week with their father and Kaisei phased in. The look on his face made tears slide down her face.

“I am sorry. This is so very rude but your pain is destroying me. Let me do something, I beg you. Can I give you blood, anything?” Kaisei begged.

Nanami stared at the butterscotch blonde Tomoshibi wraith and she was in his arms and she was kissing him passionately. Her hands were buried in his long, beautiful hair and undid the low knot and her tiny hands went to his haori and with deftness; Kaisei seemed to wake up and he began to undo her kimono. Her silver hair was down and the light wraith was quickly undoing her obi. He could just phase hers off but the more energy he could save; the longer he could stay on this plane. She opened her dark green eyes of her empusae beast and his were naturally green.

“Doctor Yamasaki…?” He started to whisper against her mouth.

“Nami. Call me Nami. You want me. You have wanted to know me; as know my person but at this moment, you want to make love to me. Please show me love. Please.” Nanami whispered back.

Their lips crashed together again and their clothes were being shed at a speedy rate. Nanami’s children were sleeping at this moment so Kaisei made certain to keep quiet. The beautiful succubus in his arms could not help herself and she sank her fangs into his chest and the pleasure ran amok in his body. Her light wraith shook lightly and she took his blood in deep draughts and she presented her wrist to him. Kaisei in turn bit into her succulent flesh and his eyes shut as the red liquid seemed afire. They were sharing a feeding and it was a tremendously intimate thing as they book took in much of the other. Nanami sank to her bottom on the couch and then lay back and Kaisei went with her. He pressed his fair skin against her slightly darker shade of fair skin as they lips were locked. The two blood drinkers were heated and their flesh flushed. She kissed his shoulder to his throat and began to nibble the tendons. Kaisei groaned deeply as shocks of delicious titillation shot up and down his spine and his phallus was heavy as well thick in his need; the Tomoshibi could scent the arousal leaking from her channel. He shut his eyes against the decadent scent and she sucked on a finger as his body quivered in the delight.

“Kaisei, I need to feel you inside me.” Nanami whispered in a begging plea.

Kaisei could not speak and she wrapped her hand around his staff; she guided him to her entrance and he slid inside of her sweltering, dripping core. His olive green eyes widened and his deep voice moaned softly as she adjusted.

“Kamis Kaisei; Oh Kamis you feel so wonderful.” She gasped out.

“Hai. Hai. You are perfect; you are my perfection.” The light wraith spoke in a strained tone.

Kaisei held her shoulders and lay against her but did not crush her. He wanted to feel her body against his as much as possible as he slowly dragged his cock back. He plunged back in with just a bit more strength. Nanami arched under him and Kaisei peppered her face and neck with love bites and kisses. The tandem movements of their bodies were pure as Kaisei and Nanami gave each other their bodies and Nanami had asked for lovemaking and that is what she was getting. Kaisei was absolutely in love with this tiny woman and he desired for more but he knew and could see her soul. Her soul and heart had been crushed enough. He would give her anything she wanted; whenever she wanted. He had lived a long time and if giving an onna he had fallen in love with comfort; then it was worth it to him. Tears leaked from Nanami’s eyes and it felt like love making but Maec had felt as though he was making love too. She kept her feelings shielded and her soul attached; waves of carnal and corporeal raptures flooded his nerves. His soft grunt-moan made her kiss him deeply. She had bitten him and her center was gripping and fluttering around his cock tightly. The Tomoshibi wraith was certain he had never felt this type of joy. Nanami continued to kiss him and she noticed his eyes were white.

“You need to feed?” Nanami asked.

“Hai Nami. I shall do so from my usual sources. I do not expect you to answer so do not but I love you. I have watched and fallen in love with you slowly over many years.” Kaisei admitted and he slowly withdrew.

Kaisei slowly kissed her and refused to give her time to answer and his clothes phased on. He fazed hers back on and he quickly phased out. Nanami was lying there in a sort of shock having been given joy and now she was left alone again. Within moments her apartment was filled with Shouten warriors that knew and she was dumbfounded. Her children were gently gathered up by the wraiths and one picked her up and Nanami fought a little as the Sahen man picked her up.

“Time to come with us.” He smiled.

“On whose order?” Nanami demanded.

“My king and my queen.” He smiled.

Nanami was shocked into silence; she and her children were phased into Hueco Mundo’s Astana. She was in a private room and she saw the warriors bringing her children into the room off of hers. Asuna walked forward and Nanami looked away.

“Stop! Right now Nanami; you are what I am and you are a victim of Sanra the same as me as well. Do you love Maec and be honest with me, my darling daughter.” Asuna commanded.

“Hai Haha! I am so sorry.” Her baby amongst her adults wept.

“Do not weep for it. If I chastise you then I am a hypocrite of the worst sort. I would be no better than Arianrhod, Sanra, or Danika! Sanra made this hex but we will beat her. Maec does love you; I feel it but being the fact I have slipped in and out of the stream for most of his life, our story is long. Make your story long. You are succubus and you need more than him and he has the right to see his needs fulfilled when I am not always around. I propose you are his second wife and I am his queen.” Her mother said with her chin high.

Nanami looked at her mother and realized that her mother was indeed correct. Sanra had intended to break apart the family and they could strengthen the family if they did something like what she was suggesting.

“Marriage is fine but no bind and I have others as you do too.” Her doctor daughter stated.

“Hai.” She nodded.

“As you will Haha.” She bowed.

“You can formalize what you will with Maec tomorrow. Kaisei does love you. I would go for him as well.” Asuna smirked and winked at her girl.

Nanami actually smiled just a little and she nodded. This situation was reversed from what her mother normally did but the young succubus would make it work; for her children. Asuna hugged and kissed her daughter and she left the room. Nanami was still wounded but she would make the wretch Sanra pay and oh she would use Maec’s power. She would use a position as his wife to become more powerful. He was no different and Kaisei was so timid that he ran away after making love. Bitterness and hardness entered her as it had when she had been much younger and Tomo had died. Oh she would work the system but she would figure a way to make Sanra suffer and she intended to make the Tomoshibi; no longer an endangered species.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------
Asuna was in her office at the Matsuda-Yamasaki office building in downtown Tokyo and she had married Admal quietly within the tr’Awnhi clan and with the King’s ok. Nanami had also become Maec’s second wife behind Isha; and they both had freedom because of their empusae natures. Things were kept hushed because of Lei’s temper and Keimei’s as well. Asuna was reading reports that had accumulated upon her desk from her ekimmu privy council and her eyes were not as shadowed. Maec had given her his plasma and plenty of blood. She looked much healthier as Aeron Purcell just walked in. His dark hair was down around his shoulders and his sand colored eyes perused her.

“You look much better my queen. I see you are looking at the reports that we have prepared for you. I am surmising that you allowed that wraith back into your life because your babes shield his progeny. Wraiths are excellent at hiding.” Aeron said with coldness in his tone.

“What I do and who I love really has nothing to do with you, okay? I love him and his demented sister started what caused our rift. I have made the situation and turned it to my advantage. Now judge me!” Asuna snapped.

“Where is my prince Fionn or even Gwydion? Do they even entertain the idea that they are mated to you or do they just do as they always have?” He demanded from her.

“You are making me angry Aeron; leave Fionn and Gwydion out of this.” She growled.

“No! No, I will not. I expected Fionn would be as a proper royal should but apparently not. Gwydion is worthless and lazy beyond anything I have ever seen. You work hard in this life my queen. No, I refuse to be silent any longer!” He said actually grabbing her and gently pushed her back against a wall.

She gasped and took in his scent of cedar wood and grasses. It was a clean and refreshing smell she realized. He moved his hair and Aeron guided her mouth to his jugular and she just opened her mouth and sank her fangs into his offering. The long winded moan that escaped his lips made her bury her clawed hands into his lush walnut hair. It had low lights of a barely there black and it was incredibly shiny. Her fingernail claws scratched his scalp lightly and Aeron was desperate to try to control his admiration and everything. His thoughts were on lockdown and so were his emotions. Asuna slowly pulled back her mouth and stared at the lightest of brown eyes she had ever witnessed.

“Why did you do that?” She asked dizzily.

“I do not know.” Aeron lied.

“Hai you do.” Asuna stated as she met his eyes straight on.

“Because my queen needs more than what her own ekimmu mates are doing! Fionn keeps Crevan from you; I am certain and he does nothing about it, worthless men!” Purcell hissed.

Aeron lost his mind for a moment and he kissed her passionately as his fingers buried into her long, thick silver hair. Her mane was down and came to her waist and was waving at the moment. Her inu markings were not covered up and she had on black corset in satin and she wore pants that resembled black hakama. Aeron’s kissing was full on erotic and she was weak in the knees and he held her up. His lips moved to her chin and then her throat and below her ear. He nibbled and mouthed the tendons a certain way and she was becoming insane immediately. This ekimmu man was causing her nerves to be electrified.

“I have to stop. You are my queen. I am sorry my lady. You think we are all like Cassun and Sucellus? Those bastards who thought they were of a right to touch this flesh? We are not. So many of us love you. We adore you in this life. We have told you this so many times. Why do you ask? Why do you wonder? Arianrhod was ekimmu fully but she was a fierce and powerful one at that. She did not care who she offended or what her actions caused. Gwydion and Fionn’s actions, we have come to find out caused the fae wars. You however freed us from Terre de Brume because it was wrong in your mind. Granted Gwydion charmed you into loving him again but you also wished to right a wrong that you felt had been committed. We have seen you from afar just trying to escape and fight to survive what started in THAT life and carried over. You did not understand; how could you? Bilae, Ayille, and all this madness that has taken over your life and so many of us nobles just wanted to serve you as you freed us.” He spoke softly.

“I was raised to have honor in this life Aeron. I am an heiress after all but hai; I was charmed by Gwydion after he set Sanra and Danika after me. What a joke, right? Fionn feels that you all take too many liberties that SHE would never have accepted and I keep trying to tell him; I am NOT her and I will handle my affairs as myself and NOT as her. I told him to find me when he wanted to be just with ME. Apparently, I am not enough as myself but I was more as her to him.” She shrugged.

Aeron was horrified and angry that Fionn actually could not and would not make time for her and he refused to stop himself. His mouth was open and he possessed hers as the ekimmu man’s tongue tangled and teased hers. Aeron traced her fangs and she blossomed under him. The reborn queen was responding with absolute ardor; he picked her up and he swiped the papers off of her desk and laid her back. He climbed on top of it and she was under him and his hair fell around his handsome and sculpted jaw.

“I am a high born noble in our society but I should not be doing this my lady.” He gasped.

“You can phase our clothes if you concentrate; I wish for you to do so.” Asuna whispered.

Aeron swallowed and he pressed his hand to her corset and then bottoms. Her naked flesh underneath was pale but round and delectable. Her nipples were getting darker already and her belly was swollen a bit. He pressed his own hand to his crisp grey button down shirt, black corded jacket and matching trousers. His shoes also phased off and she had already had slipped off her geta sandals. His body was chiseled like a Greek statue and his pelvic bones were outlined by the deep definition of his abdominal muscles. His arms were sculpted as were his legs; muscled but not overly so.

“You are not Cassun or Sucellus. You are magnificent and brilliant Aeron and I am the master of my own self. Kiss me again as you did.” She commanded.

“Yes my queen.” He moaned softly as he took her lips and teased her tongue and lips to she was arching and wiggling beneath him.

Aeron moved his lips to the spot below her ear and she growled, whined out in pleasure. Asuna’s mind was losing cohesion and she was trembling as she reached between them and found his girth which was perfection in her mind and Aeron shuddered as she began to use her thumb to spread the leaking fluid over his glans.

“Ancients! My queen! I beg you do not let me go. Do not stop touching me.” Aeron whispered feverishly.

“Asuna. Call me Asuna, Aeron Purcell. Say it!” She demanded softly as she stroked him firmly.

“Asuna. Asuna. Beautiful and precious woman!” He cried out as she continued to stroke him more quickly.

When his ambitions were down and he was just a man; he was passion incarnate and pure eroticism. Asuna guided him to her center and he looked at her eyes to see if he had her permission. Her eyes were bleeding back and forth between red and green; she nodded her consent and he slipped inside and his forehead dropped to her shoulder.

“Aeron! Kamis. Fuck you feel so good. Move.” She demanded in a beastly tone.

Aeron pulled himself back to almost all the way out and slid back in. He continued this way and her arching and cries were numerous. His back was getting ripped up by her very sharp claws but it turned him on to insanity and he kept himself even and made his ruler lose her fucking mind to ultimate pleasure. Asuna’s response was to cry out, to kiss, and to bite her ekimmu lover. His back was torn to shreds and she kept arching under him as their consummation of whatever this was, it was luxuriant passion and Aeron was not acting upon ambition but true want. She could feel that much. He made a small call of the ekimmu and he sank his fangs on the top of her breast and drank her blood for a small bit of time and his act caused her to snap suddenly. Aeron’s nearly screamed at her breast as her walls clenched and squeezed his manhood in her finale and Asuna HAD screamed and she was arched hard. Aeron’s mouth slowly pulled back from the wound and he was dumbfounded. She looked exhausted but as if a neko had caught a canary.

“Can you see my mind?” She whispered.

“Yes my qu…Asuna.” He corrected himself.

“Phase us to my Tokyo penthouse.” Asuna commanded sleepily.

Aeron did as she bid him and they appeared in her huge bed in her penthouse. She arranged herself and pulled the covers back and he was fixing to phase away and she stared at him as if he was crazy.

“You are leaving?” She asked in a low tone.

“I do not presume.” Aeron said meeting her eyes.

She opened the bed clothes and a spot next to her and Aeron realized she wished him to stay the night. He had been quite reckless but he slipped in next to the ekimmu queen and she sat up; it was her lips that met his and Aeron’s hands slipped into her silky hair. His sense was gone and he was certain if Prince Fionn or Prince Gwydion found him; he would be marked for death. Gwent and Amran wanted this as well but it was too dangerous in their mind. Asuna could hear his mind and he was not aware as their bodies united in another passionate unification.
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
She was typing upon her laptop and things had escalated with Aeron. She had pinned him to her office door as she slid down his body and made him crazed with need. His mind was completely open when he was in the midst of coupling and she had gleaned much indeed. Aeron was true and so was her ekimmu privy council and so she worked hard for them. She gave up on Crevan and she wrote off Fionn as well. She was more than two and half months along and Kensei had not seen her privately since England and she had wept for a short time over it and gave up as well on him. Asuna had a month and half before she had promised to go into seclusion and she stood up and stretched her back as she stepped into her outer office.

“I am going to head to my Estate in the West. If one of my council needs anything; tell them I shall return here on Monday. You leave early as well.” She told her assistant.

“Thank you my lady.” The red said bowing her head.

Asuna unconsciously put her hand on her belly and she moved to the elevator. The doors opened and there was Kensei of all the people she had given up on.

“You okay onna?” He asked in his gruff tone.

“I am well. What are you doing here?” Asuna asked.

“I needed time to think and figure out what it was that we needed. You come to Karakura Town mansion?” Kensei asked softly.

Asuna sucked in her breath and then nodded. She stepped into the elevator and ported them to the Karakura Town mansion. Kensei went to her kitchen and checked the fridge and began to take things out. She sat down in a deep seated chair and realized she had not spoken to Kensei of the fact that he had fathered another child and she looked down.

“Soba and nigiri. Know how much you like it.” He said aloud.

“Hai you are right.” Asuna responded softly.

“So we had that night and I told you I wasn’t going to give up the past ten years of my life. I meant what I said. I’m gonna find a place…” Kensei began to say.

“Why not move in here with Yuichi? You would still be close to the other Vizards.” She offered.

“Okay so say I move here. I move in here with Yuichi full time; does that count as a commitment in your mind?” Kensei asked.

She could not believe that he was going to bargain on what her definition of a commitment was and she sighed. Asuna felt weary and her shoulders slumped.

“Hai Kensei. That is a commitment. It is fine. How soon till dinner?” She asked changing the subject.

“About seven minutes. Want to know why you were puking so badly the day after we were together.” He said as he stirred the soba as it cooked.

“Do you wish me to explain that hai; even youkai can vomit given enough alcohol? Kensei, I had drank a case of red wine; a whole entire case.” She said shaking her head.

“That much? Good gods’ onna! You were fucked up.” He managed to chuckle and he dropped it.

He brought her a plate and she dipped the rice and tuna nigiri in soy sauce and gulped it down and she basically inhaled her food and she laid her chopsticks across her plate and she lay back in her chair.

“Best damn cook I have ever met. The keys are in my Tokyo penthouse. I will grab them and you move in when you like.” Asuna said softly.

“Sounds good to me.” Kensei grunted as he leaned back.

Her mind was humming with so many thoughts and her heart was just too damn twisted up. She stared ahead and the former captain of Squad Nine knew something was off in her.

“Suna what do you want me to do? You haven’t asked me or told me a damn thing. You have been as polite as can be and said nothing. What are we supposed to do?” He asked leaning forward.

“My inu claimed you years ago Kensei. You let that become a meaningless thing. When I attempted to marry you in your mortal guise; we were blocked but then you insulted me beyond belief by remarrying Pompeia. Kamis, I hated you at that moment as Marcus. I am at a loss. I married Ichigo and frankly, I am married enough to show certain mates that devotion. I am just being honest.” She said rubbing the bridge of her nose.

“Are you going to make this impossible? I’m moving in with my boy into one of your properties. I bet if it was your estate; that would different.” He challenged.

“How about this; I do not care! Do as you like. I will be right back.” She snapped.

Asuna ported to her penthouse and she went to a key rack and she felt something off. She held out her hand and she let her dagger appear. She whirled in time to avoid being hit by one of Bilae’s cronies and she managed to subdue him easily enough.

“Where is Bilae?” Asuna demanded.

“Think I am going to tell you whore?” The black haired ekimmu laughed in a snort.

“Perhaps you will not speak to me; maybe Fionn? Perhaps Gwydion? Maybe my privy council?” She said examining her claws.

“You think I am afraid of you whore?” the cretin said in a nasty voice.

Asuna mentally called on Fionn and Aeron Purcell. They both showed up rather quickly and she grabbed the keys for the mansion in Karakura Town.

“Figure out what to do with him and try and glean some information from him.” She commanded to them both.

“Asuna we need to talk.” Fionn said softly.

“Actually, we do not. I am perfectly content with how things are at the moment. So please do as I have bid you!” Asuna said bowing.

Aeron could see plainly she was pained and it was hurting him to see her hurting. He kept his thoughts and feelings tightly locked as he neared the bound black haired ekimmu. Fionn stepped forward and hauled the dark ekimmu up.

“Shall you interrogate Purcell or should I? I would just kill him and be done with it.” Fionn growled.

“That is NOT what her majesty commanded.” The nobleman said flatly.

“Right! You know my wife’s mind?” The ekimmu of thunder and lightning said in a dangerous mood.

“We that advise her Prince Fionn have come to know this version of our queen and we all agree; she is one hundred times the woman Arianrhod Hammel was. Have you been keeping Crevan Blethen from her?” Aeron demanded.

“He is a warrior and I need my best with me as I hunt and search for that monster Bilae; so yes, I suppose I have been keeping him from her.” Fionn snorted crossing his arms.

“You do know that she was falling in love with him because of his high morals; like you seemed to possess at one time but now no longer. You are jealous of all including her worthless twin but all us nobles are doing are attempting to guide her for the betterment of our people!” The darker haired man ranted.

“How dare you lecture me Purcell! I am your prince and I am still the consort; seems you want your queen more than as a ruler.” The thunder-lightning ekimmu said in a childish snit.

“Act like her consort then! Know her heart and do not keep those she loves away but you and your elder brother share traits that sicken and repulse me!” Aeron yelled at Fionn.

Fionn got right in Aeron’s face and he was angry. He was furious and he stared so coldly at the grasping and greedy nobleman. That was HIS opinion of the Purcell family.

“You dare tell me about my own wife? Fuck you Purcell! I have been hunting Bilae and his army to save her and my daughter. I will see my wife now. Go to hell.” Fionn snarled.

The ekimmu prince phased out and Aeron sneered at the bastard. He already knew the outcome of that visit and he phased to his estate on Inujima. He was certain he was going to see Prince Fionn again.
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
Asuna dropped off the keys to the mansion and she exited as she ported back to her Estate. Fionn was there and he looked angry. The Queen of the Ekimmu peoples lifted her chin and walked past him.

“You have become quite the royal snob.” He sneered.

“You come here to tell me that I am a snob? Thank you Fionn. What did the lackey of Bilae say?” She demanded.

“Aeron Purcell interrogated him. Ask your privy council tomorrow of what was said.” The thunder ekimmu snapped.

“You are the one who decided you did not wish me as I am or like how the nobles are treating me. You do as you do and I shall do as I am doing so that they can care for themselves!” Asuna said angrily.

“Are you fucking Purcell?” Fionn asked dangerously.

“No. Even if I was; how would it be your business? They actually want me to consider a new consort. They feel you are not up to par. Of course they all hate Gwydion.” She said as she picked up mail as she looked over the papers.

“Well, well, well…how the nobles have changed. You have become the perfect puppet.” He snarled.

“Holy Kamis in hell; leave Fionn. I am tired and I am pregnant. I am weary.” Asuna dismissed him.

“You will not even see your lawful consort?” He demanded in complete fury.

“No. You will have to sleep without my presence. Your daughter; however, I am certain would make her happy.” She bowed.

“You have abandoned us!” He snarled.

“No Fionn; that was all you my darling. Just allow it to go away. Good night.” She said as she walked away.

Fionn choked and he was angry and he felt as though his own people had betrayed him. While he had been fighting for them; he intended to see her “Privy Council” in the morning. At the moment; he did go and spend time with his child as his anger consumed him.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------
She was writing checks as she was paying bills for her Ekimmu accounts and Kameron took care of her family accounting. Amren Kindrick, Gwent Caleb, and Aeron Purcell all came in and bowed low before her and she nodded to them.

“Within a month I am going into confinement. Aeron what did Bilae’s lackey say?” Asuna asked as she signed her name to checks.

“Before I executed him your majesty; I was able to get from him that he is slipping in and out of eras around the sixteenth century. It would seem that he may have figured out that he is blocked from that era.” Aeron explained.

“Very well done Aeron; all expenses are now allotted and now things are now done for the moment. Fionn and the warriors have left again; so I am going to have them sweep the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries.” She said.

“Very good majesty.” He nodded.

Amren and Gwent stood by and looked at Aeron as and Gwent cleared his throat.

“Hai Mister Caleb?” His queen asked.

“Aeron has informed us that Prince Fionn has been rather cold and unfeeling towards you and has threatened the House of Purcell.” Gwent said in anger.

“I have told Prince Fionn that I am done. If he as so much raises his power against the Purcell clan than he will face my wrath.” Asuna growled as she stood up.

Amren and Gwent bowed and they departed the office. Aeron stared at her with his pale tan-sand colored eyes.

“I want to thank you for getting the information I requested. Fionn was quite difficult to deal with last evening.” She said as she neared him.

“I have lost all my respect for Prince Fionn. I admired him for some time but I do not believe he is worthy as your consort any longer. The Tomoshibi perhaps…” He was speaking.

“Aeron. Be quiet please. I will make my own mind up. Crevan it seems is lost to me and I actually saw Fionn’s mind and Crevan felt some relief. Why must I have an ekimmu consort?” Asuna demanded from him.

“Aibhlinn is a beautiful and perfect child Asuna but given the fact that Taranis is a monster and Bilae is still out there. You NEED more than just Aibhlinn; you need several ekimmu children so that your legacy; our people’s legacy is protected.” He appealed to her.

“Fine.” Asuna said softly and she neared him.

“I will birth my babes and I will make up mind who father my further heirs.” His queen said snappishly.

“I am only telling you the truth because you have taken this mantle you did not want but you have taken it and you have done wonders. Now we only wish to protect your line.” He said cupping her cheek.

Asuna took his hand and jerked him to her. She cupped his sculpted jaw and stared up at the taller ekimmu man. His eyes held her blue ones and her eyes would not look away.

“You have already stood up and by me. Continue to do so Aeron. My confinement will start soon; okay?” She whispered.

“Yes your majesty.” Aeron nodded.

“Things are coming, I feel it. Things are also going to change. Continue to have my back and I promise you that you will have my loyalty always.” Asuna said firmly.

“You have my loyalty and you have everything I can give you. You have my life need be. When Bilae appears and if and when your bastard father is to appear; we shall not back away!” He said kissing her hand.

“Then we can do this.” She kissed his hand in return.

Asuna looked out at the Tokyo evening and she knew that things were on the verge of major change; she had to change with it or be swallowed up by the mayhem. She had promises to keep and enemies to destroy but she had the people and the will to defend what was hers.












< br>