Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Ookami and Hordes ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



Ookami and Hordes




A/n: Revenge gets served as the females of The House of the Moon unite to deliver a message. Revelations of a lost child are revealed. The queen continues the path of destruction to find her nemesis as she plans for loss. Lei and Maec come to a truce.




They were in Hueco Mundo but they were closing in very quietly and surrounding Minsk. Nanami’s yoki was completely squashed and she had been playing sword training with big sister. As of late; the petite little doctor was mighty with not only a scalpel. She hated the Kveldulf and she most certainly hated Dagar with a passion. She felt her bound mates and there was panic in their minds. They were freaking out because they figured out she was in the army but they could not find her. Her group of Shouten came upon a smaller outlying village.

“We fight warriors only. Their women are delegated to mundane tasks so get their women out of your way as well as their children.” Seeval called.

Shouten began phasing out and she followed. The appeared in the middle of the outlying village and there were beefy looking Kveldulf. The Shouten began to slash with hiebie or kemuri laced swords but Nanami was colder. She was hateful. She shoved her hand into the chest of one Kveldulf and simply electrocuted his heart to stop she jerked her hand back and he fell dead face first into the ground. Her hood was made to stay up and conceal her. She continued to just move like an automaton and shove her hand into their chests to stop their hearts. Nanami also took great delight in channeling her yoki through this blade and shoved it through them as she let loose. Lightning began to strike and Seeval was worried and had no idea what the hell was going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Ismael could not understand; his wife/mate was not changing into her fenrir form and she was slashing and causing the Kveldulf to explode blood from many wounds. Her fenrir form was vicious and could rip Kveldulf to shreds in seconds. He roared in the natural canid tongue and she understood but she nodded no. His amber eyes were glued to the elvish prince, Hagen Elensar, who had been not exactly hanging on her but he seemed to be always nearby her fighting. Her fenrir mate was seeing red and his wolf form he bit and tore into the enemy of his clan as viciously as they would. Kveldulf warriors were falling and they were hardly losing anyone. The elves brought up the flank and ekimmu were just everywhere. They saw lightning striking about two miles away and Hibari looked up.

“Nami!” She whispered.

“Your sister?” Hagen asked coming close.

“Hai. Her yoki had yet to develop fully. She is an elemental like Haha; except she controls the current. Haha has a current attack but Nanami seems in full control nowadays.” The older sibling said worried.

Suddenly Hagen was shoved to the ground and Hibari whirled. There was Ismael and he looked pissed off and jealous. He looked so jealous that he would commit murder.

“We do battle elf. Fight and do no speak to my wife!” Ismael demanded in his humanoid form.

“I was asking about her sister you animal! Lady Nanami was raped by a rabid one of your kind; filthy and disgusting beasts!” Hagen snarled at the fenrir.

“What the matter with Nami?” Ismael asked in furious anger.

“Do you see the lightning Ismael? That is NOT Fionn. That is my baby sister Nanami. She wants revenge so badly that she is going to invoke her full yoki and could drain herself to death.” Hibari snarled at him.

“I find her. Elf stay from my wife. Vulred Gordir will speak to the Elensar if you do not or I just kill you.” He snapped and he moved swiftly and changed into his werewolf form.

Once Ismael was gone far enough away, Hagen turned to her in a rage and stared at her with his eyes like violent stormy skies.

“That creature will not manhandle me again or he is a dead animal. Do I make myself clear?” He said viciously to the woman he loved.

“Hagen listen to yourself!” She screamed.

“I am listening to myself! We have to cohabitate with these mixed breed filth in Leth`Evana which is OUR realm. I will not be threatened by a mere dog. Mithril will kill him.” He said coldly as he slipped not too far away but to kill more Kveldulf.

Hibari was sick to her stomach and she was suddenly furious. She changed form into her canine form and she went on a rampage. She began to swipe with her mutant miasma laced claws and bite into throats; ripping them out.

Lewys Keelan was hidden in the hills along with Dagar. Lewys’s younger brother was watching the silver haired fenrir ripping up their kind and he was slack jawed.

“These other realm daemons are powerful; more powerful than I ever expected. We cannot keep this up or we will be decimated.” Lewys stated in anger.

“Then I say we take important persons. Their women are strong and extremely powerful. The queen of the Cherra herself and it seems many of her daughters have inherited so many of her extraordinary traits. We take them for ourselves. We move deeper into the Shadow Lands than even the Cherra know and we strike them in guerrilla warfare.” Dagar stated with a deep growl.

“We see the one who can become one of us. We need more intel on this great family of daemons. In order to tear the Cherra apart; you are correct, we will rip away the most important persons in their royal house.” Lewys stated.

“Shall I call for the remaining men to clear?” Alrik Keelan asked.

“Yes and do so quickly. The Cherra queen is not on the battle field. She must have been with child. Only reason that women would NOT fight; I want her. I want her soon.” The Kveldulf leader growled loudly.

Alrik and Dagar both kneeled to their alpha but Dagar grinned. Lewys had lost the; he wanted peace notion. No, he wanted the women but the consequences of it would be spectacular!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kveldulf began phasing out and it shocked the warriors of the different faction. The Pantera had been barely deployed and it pissed them off that they could not face the spineless worms. Nanami was furious and she moved amongst the melee and stood before Hibari. Nanami threw back her hood and her usually black eyes were glowing green with a sparkling sheen. It was as if an emerald had a light shining through it and glitter was falling from the sky. Her elder sister only stared and Hagen was haunted by the eerie color.

“Nami baby. You okay?” Hibari asked her younger sister.

“Hai I am ok. I felt my yoki. I felt the power flow through me as I channeled it. I have unlocked another part of it. Dagar was not here. The fucking coward!!” She said passing her sister and the elvish prince.

“Nami your eyes are not changing honey.” Her big sister said worried.

“Oh well.” The brilliant doctor turned warrior said as she left to find her husbands.

“I feel so much hate in her. She hates Dagar. She hates Sanra worse and she has fantasies that rivaled what I used to have for Maec.” The elder sister shuddered.

“She needs some sort of closure and so far there has none to be had. I suggest we separate for now. Go be with the dog. Will you come to me? This is a key to my own private sanctuary away from Tanath`Sal.” He said benignly.

Hibari took the key and their talking looked innocent enough. He bowed properly and went away. Ismael was watching and he was furious. She HAD changed form and that had been perfect. He did not know why she felt compelled to show such kindness to the royals of Leth`Evana. He moved swiftly and he picked her up. She giggled and smiled and his heart warmed.

“I see you fight as your fenrir. You are so beautiful.” He whispered.

“Awe thanks. I am a mean, lean killing machine and my husband thinks I am purdy doing so.” She teased him.

He had finally gotten used to some of her words and ways and he smiled as his mouth found hers. He hungrily ate at her lips and Hibari could feel rising instincts in her mate.  He jerked his mouth away and he was panting lightly.

“Need you. I need you.” He said in a hoarse tone.

“We can get back to Pembroke.” She said seriously.

Ismael never moved so fast in his life and he made it through the tunnel between realms provided by the ekimmu. Soon he laid her down on furs brought from home on the bed and his hands ripped open her battle hanfu in black. He had unlaced her armor and tossed it where it landed softly. His lips were immediately on her neck; teasing her tendons and working up to her ear. His teeth gently pulled on her lobe and she gasped as he his hot breathing was undoing her.

“Need you always. Love you. Love you my mate.” He growled harshly.

He took that moment and slipped in; he had lifted one leg on his shoulder and Ismael moved with a powerful thrust.

“Ungh! Ismael! Kamis…fuck!” Hibari whined.

The fenrir prince’s eyes were vividly hued darker amber and his wife was crying out; screaming towards her end. Her claws went down his back and he winced because it stung so badly but his beautiful, powerful, intelligent, and everything he had never known he had wanted was passed out beneath him.

“Must carry our pup, It is time.” He mumbled more to himself.

There was a discrete knock on his door and he quickly grabbed a robe and covered Hibari. He opened the large oaken door to the Lady Asuna herself.

“How are you Prince Ismael?” She inquired.

“Very well my lady. You are speaking my language?” Ismael asked surprised.

“It is not difficult once I can access someone’s mind sir. Is my daughter well?” Asuna smiled knowingly.

“Yes my lady. I was terribly happy to see her and see her change.  It thrills me.” He admitted and he blushed.

“Never be ashamed of who or what you are Ismael Gordir. That is what puts you above the Menon and Kveldulf. I leave you now.” She bowed.

“Be careful of the Pantera. They are honorable but we do not deal with them. We do not fight them either. I see one of the twins look at you. His desire was too obvious.” Ismael said softly.

“I thank you Prince Ismael; I also was not born yesterday. I have the same type of nose you do my friend. Cats are so easy do you not think?” She teased him.

Again the young man blushed wildly and Hibari was coming to. Asuna slipped out the door before she awoke and his wife blinked and looked around.

“I thought I heard Haha.” Hibari said confused.

“You did. She is too beautiful and too powerful. Too many people want her power or to possess her as a prize. Did the Shouten king not do same?” He asked in English.

“Maec was under the influence of bat shit crazy Sanra; but yea, he had it bad for her even in his nutty days. Haha never wanted to admit that she found him good looking.” She sighed.

“I need return to Leth`Evana. I know my father will wish my mother. You come?” He asked hoping.

“Will you give me a few hours; this crap with Nanami is scaring me. Do you understand?” His beloved wife asked.

“I understand. I have siblings.” He smiled.

“Only nine, I have like a million.” She snorted.

Ismael let out a deep laugh and shook his beautiful head of hair and his amber eyes held mirth. He did not like the way the elvish prince looked at her but he figured that brat had a crush. He left and she was feeling way too many things. Hibari felt guilt but she also felt addicted to the damn elvish prince and she wondered why she risked happiness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Nanami appeared in Astana and she walked past Maec without saying a word and she walked to the infirmary. The Shouten king was a bit annoyed at being ignored but her attire suggested she had fought. He followed discretely and used a masking equation to cover his presence. Nanami went to the ultra sound machine and she was looking at the babes she was forcing to carry.

“I am going to kill him. I am going to stop his heart with just a touch. I do not want you two! I don’t want to have anything to do with those monsters!” She growled at the screen.

Maec was listening and he felt Alum and Jao coming but Nanami phased out. They were shocked at her avoiding them and the king slipped out.

“She is acting like Isha did one time. She is on a homicidal revenge course. Nanami is planning to hunt down her rapist.” Maec said.

“Oh dear Gods!” Alum cried in horror.

“She does not want those babes. She hates them.” Maec sighed.

“They are more wraith than Kveldulf. I just have to convince her.” His younger brother stated.

Jao was trying to feel her and she blocking their bind. She had not closed it or shut it out; it was just blocked.

“I can feel her; I just cannot feel where she is.” Jao stated very softly.

“Thank you brother.” Alum bowed and Maec left.

“I am going to my mother. She may be able to tell me where Nanami is; please come and meet her.” His mate stated.

Jao nodded and the two Shouten men phased out to find Juria.

Nanami had taken the time to find Fionn Hammel’s small abode and he was spending time with his son at that moment and he looked up and there was the young daughter of his current wife/mate and her eyes were green like an ekimmu.

“I have your element. I want you to teach me.” She said bluntly.

“I seriously doubt you can have my element child. I know you are strong but that power is passed down. It is a genetic thing as you would say.” Fionn stated but not with disrespect.

Her eyes were bothering him and they were normally black and they were not changing color.

“Can you step outside and allow me to shut up your arrogant assertion?” Nanami said crossing her arms.

He rolled his oddly colored hazel eyes and stood. His son; Selwyn Aeron was asleep deeply and he slipped outside with her. She reached her hand up and the lightning just came to her on command. It was not a small strike either and she was stared at him.

“You have been led a fool. They wanted you to believe she was reborn to Ichigawa.” She said in a trance like state.

“What the hell are you talking about Doctor Nanami?” The Lord of Thunder and Lightning said confused and actually upset.

She could see her and she was in a trance. It was the same when Asuna was taken over by Arianrhod before she merged them. Fionn was staring at her and she looked him.

“I always knew. How could he have been my father? Idle and lazy? I went along with the lie and trained with you; my true sire.” She spoke in a different voice.

Fionn actually began to shake and it was Nemain’s voice. This young woman was speaking in his first child’s voice and he had not known Nemain to have his power.

“I hid it from you. I practiced in private. It is how I knew I was not Gwydion’s child. His children had a mix of him and Mother. I was a mix of mother and you.” She blinked those glittering green eyes.

“Who is the baby Nemain that claims to be you?” He asked almost tripping backwards.

“Coventina. I think she was told what to say. I have been coming awake slowly. I know this life but I need to do the same as mother has done. I need to merge Nemain and Nanami.” Nanami said but not with her voice.

“Nemain! How long have you been aware?” He choked on his tears.

“For over a year. You and Mother’s relationship is good again. I wanted to be sure you two were solid. I would have shown myself to you sooner but Father; I need your help to control my element in this body.”  She said staring at him.

“Nemain! By the Stones. Nemain.” He actually wept.

She felt his arms around her and she felt safe. Fionn was a mighty warrior but he was the originator of her power and she needed to control it.

“Does Doctor Yamasaki know?” Fionn asked through his choked sobs.

“Yes.” She spoke softly.

He was amazed but also angry that she had not come to him sooner. She was anticipating him like she always did and she looked up.

“You were not ready Father. You still had so much from unrequited feelings and issues from the fall out after Briton. Please give me credit for knowing you and loving you well enough.” His child reborn said.

“Your sister and brother. You know them surely? Doubly your sister and brother.” He stumbled over his words.

“Of course. I will continue to know them too. Please Father. Please help me call on the power and make me stronger.” She demanded.

“Why do you need to be stronger? This body is so young for you Nemain! You should age naturally and let it come to you.” He said clueless and perplexed.

“Nonsense! I will not be helpless by that evil witch again and be used by such a creature as these Shadow Hounds are! She allows this side of us to control because she wants to kill. All she wants to do is killing.” She said with narrowed eyes.

“Wait a minute! A Shadow Hound raped you?” Fionn asked in a very dangerous tone.

Nemain/Nanami nodded and his eyes bled green. He slipped inside and he made a portal appear and he pulled her along. She was taken to the future and Selwyn was taken to the Western Estate to be with Aibhlinn; she was close to five now and she was the most incredibly well spoken for such a young child and she was beautiful. Fionn knelt and she ran into his arms and hugged him while Nanami cocked her head to stare at her baby sister in both senses.

“You bring Selwyn? Mama okay Papa?” His youngest daughter asked.

“She is well. She had twins and she has been in battle. She will be home tomorrow. I promise.” He said with a gentle smile unlike him.

“She is my sister. She is Nemain and yet she is my sister Nanami. How?” Aibhlinn asked confused.

“Reincarnation my darling girl.” He said with bloody tears.

Nanami walked in and she knelt down by Fionn.

“Father trained me to be a warrior and I was a proud and fantastic one. I know that if you wish it so; you too can be. Show me your power.” The personality of Nemain stated.

Little Aibhlinn had never even shown her father and she held up her hand and thunder shook the great mini-palace and the little ekimmu look ashamed.

“Why have you not shown me my darling girl?” Fionn asked astonished.

“Because I know you fight lot. I want you to make us safe.” She looked down.

Fionn looked at the three children he had sired in his life and it appeared; even reborn that Nemain had her same abilities. He was choked up and actually needed to weep and he took Nanami to his home on Inujima. He sat down and he broke down and she sat on her knees in front of him.

“Why did you not tell me?” He asked her.

“I did not understand the secret but it was there. I figured I was a lie; something that was not supposed to happen, and so I hid much of what I was. Gwydion could be a harsh father. He beat me several times and I did not care for him.” She blinked as blood dripped from her eyes.

“Again, I should have been the one to raise you! Me and Arianrhod as we saw fit!” He said in fury.

“Father, I died as an adult but my soul was sent out before it was destroyed. I made it back to you. I am still your Nemain. I will merge these personalities but she needs my age and wisdom. She is on the verge of a break down. She has been raped twice in a very short time.” She spoke gently.

Fionn got himself under control and it was no his personal mission to kill whichever Kveldulf had touched his precious Nemain; to know she had been reborn and sought him out and she called him father. She allowed him to weep as she knew he never showed his emotions and Nemain was holding together the other part of herself; the younger version of her. She needed to or she would commit suicide.

“Come child. It is time I show you how to properly wield the thunder and lightning.” Fionn said standing.

She bowed her head reverently and she stood. She spent the entire afternoon through evening working with him. Nemain had to let go and Nanami looked around.

“I finally came around huh?” She said softly and weakly.

“You are so calm with this.” Fionn said softly.

“Um whose daughter am I? Makes sense I would return to her. I started figuring it out when my human husband told me I was speaking Gaelic in my sleep.” She shrugged.

“Open your mind; I wish to see the man I intend to kill.” Her sire from her previous life commanded.

Nanami showed him and Fionn was filled with such hate and rage. He bowed to her and held her arm gently.

“I know your father from this life is a good and wonderful man. I have no wish to interfere in that…but may I know your children and your family?” He asked choking up.

“I feel that part of my soul and you are our father too Fionn. So yeah. Come check out your grandkids.” She smiled.

She bowed to him and then kissed his cheek. She phased out and he actually began to cry silently. Fionn was never emotional and he went to Pembroke in the past and he found Asuna. He only pulled her to him and began a long passion filled kiss. She was moaning and soon she was against the wall with him moving inside of her as she cried out in Gaelic over and over. Fionn for one of the few times in his life was feeling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna knew the Kveldulf were up to something and she knew Sanra and Bilae would use the interim to do something wicked. She was in just see through lace and see through white silk on her bed in Pembroke as she made plans to move back to the modern era. Simyth had brought their daughter to Leth`Evana and it had shocked the people of Tanath`Sal. Chanak at first was horrified it was Asuna’s daughter and his father admitted that Asuna had a cousin he had become smitten with. His Soten child hid his smirk and he was pretty sure he knew which cousin. Beren was taken with the little girl and she was just so beautiful. So for now their ruse was working and Simyth had privacy. Her daughter was nursed by her and an elven nanny that Simyth chose.

Quilin was staring at his queen and he was remembering his being remade; he had hated her and he looked over at Kameron.

“Too tempting.” Qui whispered as he tried to shut down his libido.

“Give it up Brother.” Kameron laughed.

Qui snuck up on her and she was reading reports. His mouth was on her juncture and she shut her eyes and moaned softly.

“That is perfection.” She groaned out.

“So is the scene you display. I want to lick and suckle upon your skin till I am in a coma.” Quilin smirked against her juncture.

“I see Kameron admiring the view or is he directing?” Asuna joked.

“Joining.” Her oldest frere stated and began to strip.

“So good to have my frere. I really do not know what I would have done without you all.” She moaned.

Ryo and Chrestian were playing poker and they heard the goings on and they poked their heads in. Ryo smirked and Chrestian’s eyes held lust. Kameron pathed that it was their moment to have their maker and the other two men took the opportunity to be a part of the blood family.  Asuna was asleep later among her four frere and she heard a hissing sound. She lifted her head and she saw Jagaharu and his arms were crossed in a very angry stance.

“Be quiet!” She snarled softly.

“What the fuck is this Esposa?” He demanded in fury.

Qui lifted his head sleepily and looked around and then laid it back down.

“These are my frere Haru! These four are my protectors, source of food if need be, and so much more. Not one of my mates says anything about my frere!” She said narrowing her eyes.

Haru left her room and she grabbed her dressing gown and she followed him out into the castle hall way. Grimmjow Jagaharu looked like a feline ready to pounce and she was angry.

“Four fucking men in your bed? Really Suna?  Are you now that kinked?” He demanded of her.

“Oh my fucking Kamis Haru! My relationship with those men is not completely sexual! You are the one who insisted to stay and help. Go back to Japan and stay away. I cannot deal with a mate who refuses to understand me or what I am.” She snarled at him.

They were arguing about her frere and Pryderi Jernigan appeared and bowed to his knee. Asuna whipped her head around and she could feel something important was up. She put up her hand to Haru and nodded to Pryderi.

“My scouts found a small group of Kveldulf my queen. They appeared to be coming here covertly but their hearts had been ripped out.” He explained.

“Nanami.” She said softly.

“Your young adult daughter my queen?” Pryderi asked.

“She is a queen herself. So is Hibari. They just have not attained full power yet. I sense that several more of my adult daughters are as well. We need to move forward and figure out what the Kveldulf want. Go to Windsor and retrieve my son.” She commanded.

He bowed low and she whirled and Jagaharu just stared at her.

“Who are you and what happened to my esposa?” Grimmjow snarled.

“Your esposa is older and has discovered many things. If you cannot handle it Haru, please go back to the Southern Kingdom. I appreciate your help that you have given and I will bring our children to you very soon.” She said bowing.

“Fuck no! No fucking perro want to be is going to touch you!” He snarled.

“I am not having this fight with you Grimmjow. I just am not. My frere? They do not go anywhere and my brood never questions them! They are part and parcel of me.” She stated with narrowed eyes.

Asuna was arguing with Jagaharu and the four frere heard the idiot complaining of them. Ryo wanted to snort and say; dude we could be your best friends but neko were neko. Quilin had had enough and he stepped out from her bedroom.

“My queen; Kameron and I shall get the rest of the household in order for us to move. Stupid neko.” He said under his breath as passed Haru.

Grimmjow lost his mind and whirled to punch the man and Qui held his fist. His eyes were violet but he did not harm the powerful youkai that was Grimmjow Jagaharu.

“I was nearly five millenniums when she turned me neko. Certainly being hers only added to my strength.” He said crushing Grimmjow’s fist.

Jagaharu did not show the pain and Asuna looked at Qui in anger but he let go of the angry Southern Kingdom General.

“Quilin!” She snapped.

“Yes mistress?” He asked smirking.

“Men!” She snarled as she walked away.

Kameron slipped out and patted Quilin’s back and smiled. He looked down at Haru and the jaguar/yamaneko ported out.

“I think some mates need to be gone.” The youngest frere said in blunt honesty.

“You really think we should or could do it?” Kameron asked surprised.

“Why should some get pissy of us and others only worry about progeny? I get sick of the scum. I say we do a culling. Privately of course and perhaps with Master Naraku’s persuasion; some of the trash may fall away?” His youngest frere suggested.

“I agree.” Ryo snapped.

“Of course you do.” Kameron sighed.

“We know the fae king has become enamored with her and she has been taken as his wife. I like Chanak but I believe he and Airis must go.” Chrestian said quietly from the door.

Kameron was shocked to hear from the Viking at all and he saw his eyes red.

“Are we really going to do this?” He asked again in shock.

The other three nodded and Kameron sighed. He too nodded and they were going to put their heads together and take out the trash; so to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Hibari slipped into Leth`Evana proper and she went to the private estate of Hagen and she slipped the key in. She went inside and she found it was a huge bedroom on the first floor and his bed was in front of a window. He was sleeping and she kept in her breath. The moon illuminated the fae prince and she was transfixed. She moved without a sound and Hagen was awakened to his lover hovering her lips over his and he stared up in her mahogany eyes.

“You are so beautiful. You are like our goddesses.” He whispered and she made a whine.

Hagen sat up and he slowly pulled her silk shirt up and off and began to kiss her neck passionately. Hibari was in bliss immediately and he was only kissing her as their lips melded. Her eyes were red as he kissed down her throat and to her sternum.

“What shall we have?” He asked softly as his fingers just traced her skin.

“You want a girl.” She whimpered.

“Aye. I admit I do. Our sister is so very beautiful. You see what happens when an Elensar and your family produce? It is perfection. It is as if a masterpiece.” Hagen murmured in his eloquent speech.

Hibari made a soft whine as he only touched and kissed. He did not want her think he only wished to physically make love but there were other ways. She was as if putty and she allowed him to do as pleased. He only worshipped her as he laid her back and spared her flesh nothing. His lips touched everything and his lover was shaking in horrendous need.

“I love you. I want you to know this. It is not all physical my love, my heart, and you are becoming my soul. It is about what we can share and what we make between us.” He whispered as her head leaned back and her throat was exposed.

“Hagen, I need you. I need you so much.” She said and bloody tears fell from her eyes.

“Let me claim you as my wife.” He whispered.

He could have asked her to jump off a cliff and she would have. Hagen was able to keep her beasts under control and he slowly initiated their rites and rituals. She was breathing in and out hard and his fingers finally did slip through her nether region and he hissed softly.

“My love. Tell me how to please you.” He groaned in her ear.

“Kamis. Oh Kamis.” She was growling and she became her ether form.

Hagen was laid out by her and he was taken within by her and it was so erotic in so many beautiful ways. His head fell side to side as his hands directed by her made him as mad with need. They were both refraining she did not know why and Hagen was burning up when she became corporeal. She sank her fangs into the fleshy part of his right thumb and she was only drinking to sustain herself.

“Never in my life; so close to anyone like this, Hibari!” He called her in name in a fever.

They never actually made physical love but did everything else. It was more erotic and beautiful than she could remember in a long time. She was in his arms and she felt auras coming to his door.

“You have guests coming.” She murmured softly.

“My brothers. We hunt. Come to the palace later?” He asked as he nibbled on her lip.

She sighed softly but nodded and he kiss was full of promise and more. Hagen dragged himself from his bed and he quickly dressed and she watched. She was in fear of herself and she was shaking horribly. She really had no idea who to talk to and she lay back on the bed. She was terrified she was mucking everything up. He could not help he was so beautiful and god like. Hibari felt like crap and she just lay in his bed and passed back out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna lay in her bed at Pembroke Castle with Fionn and memories were bombarding her in horrible torrents. She was holding her head and her ekimmu husband/consort could feel her tenseness.

“You and Arianrhod were together more than once.” She whispered in a raw voice.

“I am certain I would remember Asuna. What are you remembering beloved? I have to admit that finding Nemain in Nanami has made me incredibly happy as when you told me you were giving me Selwyn.” He nuzzled her neck and he WAS emotional and her eyes were going bluer.

“How can you not remember? Gavin and Nemain had lain together and you had forbidden him. Gwydion taunted you so cruelly and she lied to you.” She said haunted.

Fionn sat up and his long hair was down and flowed down his sculpted back. His tattoos were faded some but still very apparent.

“She lost the baby.” He said suddenly.

“Arianrhod said that hai. She wanted you to show more feeling and she thought you wanted the baby more than her. Oh my Kamis I am so sick to my stomach.” Asuna stated as tears fell down her face.

“I went to what is now Denmark where my mother’s capital was. I think she made me forget. She lied to me AGAIN?” He tried not to rage.

“Something about when you two were children and Taranis ripped you two away from each other. She used to see you feel and as you grew; she felt that you did not love her like her beloved little Fionn.” She said holding her chest and weeping.

“Damn her! Damn her to hell. I loved her more than anyone or anything. I am so exhausted in my memories. So I have a son that probably died long ago.” He said laying back and tears did fall down his face.

“Fionn please do not hate me. I am so sorry.” Asuna whimpered.

“It is the evolved soul Asuna. You are not her. She is you now. You are a more secure woman than she was. I appreciate that you told me. It still pains me.” Fionn admitted but laced his fingers in hers.

“I should be able to make portals should I not?” She asked softly.

“Of course but the ability is buried deeply my heart.” He said laying his head on the pillow but with his eyes closed.

“I am going to find this son. I swear it!” She whispered and his eyes opened as his green hue met her darker blue.

“Asuna my darling; I have Nemain in Nanami. I have our own children. That was so long ago. Leave it alone.” He said brushing silver hair away from her face.

“When I can get a break from these fucking hordes of ookami slime; I will find out what happened to that boy child.” His wife said in a growl.

He could not help it and after everything he had been through with her as Arianrhod and in this life; he sat up and he wrapped his arms around her tightly and he was kissing her deeply. His clawed hands were going through her hair and to just feel her so close to him and he did express his emotions to her now. He showed them to her now and she soon had him waylaid and barely able to voice his love as his cries cracked as his body shook with harshly beautiful tremors. His wife was jerking against himself as well and he; Fionn Hammel knew he should have done this with her first incarnation.

“We understand each other now and forever. You honored a man you did not particularly like a babe that was killed for naught. We are ekimmu but you have my heart as few do.” She gasped through her completion.

“I know. It was better this way. Better that I had to earn it back. Not take you for granted ever again.” His voice was sleepy but his words were throwing her into territorial madness.

He realized that her eyes were more often staying darkly hued blue and she was staring at him as if he was meat; it was the same stare that she had given him when he had sired Aibhlinn.

“Piuthar? Why do you stare at me so?” He demanded.

“Lost so much. We have lost so much ekimmu. We will not lose another pup or mate of our heart. We will kill everything in our path.” She growled as her eyes were glowing blue in the dim light.

“I go nowhere my queen, my heart, and my soul.” He bowed his head to his mistress and she was growling heavily.

He was not afraid of her but was unsure of why her beasts were at play. She jerkily moving on the bed and she moved swiftly and sank her fangs into his juncture. She caused her bite to feel as if he was spending his seed already and he screamed out in ecstasy as she bit the same spot several times but deeper. They had a tight bond but she was making their telepathic bind even tighter. Fionn was certain he was going to die in pleasure but she made him take her juncture and repeat her actions. He made his bite as intensely and powerfully erotic and she shrieked through her teeth. His bite was made several times and it was horrendously deep. She fell across his lap passed out and he was unsure of what had happened but he shrugged; it was glorious and intimate and who was he to complain?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Maec was spending time with his small children and he realized Isha had given him a huge start on a do over as a father. His heart hammered and he also knew that if he looked at her the wrong way; she would end up pregnant. Many of her mates were resenting him powerfully and he was trying to tell her NOT to show up pregnant with another of his children. She had thrown a fit and messed up his bedroom. His wife was being a proper wife to him and he was actually nervous of it.

“Six. You have six now and I only have three. You know what; I don’t like those numbers.” Lei said from nowhere.

“What are you doing in my most private apartments?” Maec demanded as his eyes bled silver.

Lei wore a red chunky knit sweater with black leather pants that hugged his ass and his favorite ankle boots. His very shiny, straight ebony locks were down and came just past his shoulders and his dark grey, almost black eyes were appraising the Shouten King that he had lovingly nicknamed; Fuck Face.

“Your brother stole my third cousin. I have a problem with that.” He said inspecting his immaculate claws.

“Are you seriously in my family nursery to complain about Alum and Jao becoming partners for Nanami? I seriously had NOTHING to do with that.” The Shouten king snapped.

His light wraith twins began to mewl and Isha had given him a huge supply of her milk. He sat down with Kidar and gave him a bottle and Krisha was picked up by a nurse and also given a bottle of the queen’s milk.

“You really do not hate the Tomoshibi!” The Jing heir accused.

“You mean the Hasegawa family? Oh I hate their rotten, betraying guts! These are light Shouten, NOT Tomoshibi. They can phase to both planes now. Did not know that did you? If your putrid Uncle Zhang had not been so arrogant than I could have shared that knowledge. To answer your very stupid question; of course I love my children!” Maec said meanly.

Lei was taking in all the information and he was staring at the Shouten king with slightly different eyes.

“You are still a pain in the ass. You are also still the most arrogant wraith to walk Hueco Mundo but you are okay I suppose.” Lei said blandly.

“Hear that Kidar; Baba is okay he supposes. The king of his ass is alright.” He mocked Lei.

“I made your baby brother my bitch!” Jing growled.

“I love Admal dearly as if he was my son but you Jing would be MY bitch.” Maec snorted.

“Really? Prove it.” The ever irritating Jing heir snapped.

Maec nearly sputtered and he had to make certain he heard Jing correctly. It seemed as if the little twerp was propositioning him!

“Maybe I am.” Lei said getting up and running his finger over priceless clan antiques.

“I prefer Isha ninety nine percent of the time. My males whims have been as I said; whims.” Maec narrowed his eyes.

“Hmmm. Too bad.” Jing phased out and Maec was just dumbfounded.

Isha came in later that morning and she fed their children herself and Maec leaned in the doorway. He watched her and the look of adoration was on his face and Asuna smirked at him.

“Guess who propositioned me?” He asked her.

“A noble woman from outside the clan?” She asked smiling.

“Lei Jing.” Maec answered shortly.

“Excuse me? My Lei? He propositioned you? To do what? Fight a duel?” Asuna asked stunned.

“He suggested that I become his bitch; I kindly informed him that it would be him who would be mine.” The Shouten king laughed at the ridiculous idea.

Asuna’s eyes were wide and she was breathing in and out as images came to mind of her two powerful wraith husbands. It made her tremble and Maec saw her eyes and he could not believe her.

“NO! Hell no Isha. Not even for you.” He snapped.

“Not even once?” She asked pouting.

“Oh by the Ancients woman! NO!” He snapped.

She finished feeding their babes and his wife was now very, very aroused and he could actually smell it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared up at his eyes.

“Intelligence is telling me that the Kveldulf are going for guerilla warfare. So we need to reinforce where we think we are most vulnerable. I also think that some of our women will be targeted because they wish to strengthen their stock.” She murmured.

“Isha, I love you beloved. I love you more than my life is worth. Naraku has demanded that you remain without child for some time and most certainly without MY child for a while. Darling you look at me and it is like you become with babe.” He said actually blushing.

“Because I am doing what I want?” Asuna snarled.

“I am only repeating what has been asked of me as a member of this family.” He said brushing his thumbs along her cheek bones.

“I will do what I want; when I want!” His wife snarled.

“Isha please!” He called after as she stormed away from him in anger.

“You felt neglected and I admit that I did when I first took the ekimmu crown. Sanra was able to screw up Nanami’s life and nearly tear us asunder because of your feelings. It was better when your two other wives were alive.” She said with hands on her hips.

“What the hell are you going on about Isha? I do not want anyone else to give me children; only you.” Maec crossed his arms.

“I agree that I be your breeder.” Asuna smirked like a smart ass.

“Oh by the ancients Isha!” He snorted.

“I am going to make an empire wide decree that the Shouten Queen is looking for royal concubines.” She said sitting on a plush couch like piece of furniture in royal blue damask in the royal bedrooms.

“Excuse me?” Her Shouten mate sputtered.

“They will have to agree to be on long term birth control that can be reversed but as long as they are within our household, they do not bear any babes. I should like a pair of sisters like you had before. I find that satisfactory.” She thought aloud.

“Isha stop it!” Maec snarled at her.

She looked up at him with darker hued blue eyes and he realized that this was important to her but he had become so enmeshed in THEIR life.

“There is a difference between making love and relieving needs.” She sat back watching him.

“Isha seriously what is bringing this about?” He demanded and he had silver eyes.

Asuna took in his appearance of his many braids pulled up into a high pony tail; they had been in battle only recently so his attendants had had no time to undo his preferred battle look. He wore a simple black pull over tunic that came mid-thigh in a linen cotton mix and richly dyed black denim britches tucked into his black English riding boots as they were called. If his armor was still on; his would be a pewter color with the crests of his the tr’Awnhi clan and the four other clans below it. He wore pewter colored gauntlets and lower legs guards. His eyes were silver because what she was saying was displeasing him tremendously.

“What is bringing this about is that I am not going to give Sanra an opportunity to use my succubus heritage against me again. I am going to arrange for certain mates to have women of my choice to relieve sexual tension with if I am not available. I intend to be available as much as possible; but the point is, I do not want a repeat of Nanami.” Asuna said bluntly and thoughtfully.

“The idea of engaging other women is not appealing.” He said crossing his arms.

“You are Shouten; you are not a monk! You had two wives before and we were married. You had sex with them. Why should this be any different?” She demanded.

“Isha! Good Ancients woman; everything has changed for me! You have given me six beautiful and perfect babes in a short amount of time; the last four especially. I would feel dirty if I fucked another woman now!” He growled.

“Yet at that point you could fuck Nanami?” His wife asked raising a brow.

“Asuna go to Japan; your wits are addled!” Maec snorted.

“I am not all power my darling love; my darling Maec. I can be beaten and battered and I cannot be everywhere. I want to make sure I do right by the men I love the most. Do you understand?” She said rising in her red hanfu and gold silk inner sheath.

Maec stared at his wife and his hands came up to cup her cheeks and he kissed her gently. She was suddenly moaning but he kept it tender. He pulled back and she gave him an audacious look.

“You do right by me. If and when we need to discuss this again; we will, ok? I promise you that I have no need of anyone but you in my life.” He stated barely above a whisper.

“Kamis Maec, I want to give you everything.” She murmured passionately.

She began to suck on his thumb and his libido was suffering now. He had intended for her to deal with her corporeal life and he growled suddenly.

“Strumpet!” Maec groaned as he plucked the Shouten queen’s crown from her head and laid it on his side table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna was in her Estate going over her financials with Ichigawa and her Ekimmu council members which consisted of Pryderi, Gwydion, Fionn, and suddenly Crevan. Asuna never spoke to him which embarrassed him but he did not push it and she handed off things that were signed.

“I am tired! We need to be looking for Kveldulf.” She complained.

“And we will but your run a hell of a lot of stuff my darling, so get over it.” Ichigawa teased.

“Oh Ichi be glad I like you to bend me over and make me submit.” She grinned.

“Onna!” He said scandalized.

Fionn was quiet but his mind brushed hers and she brushed his. He flushed a tiny bit and she began to mess with Gwydion and Fionn; with her mind, as they began to squirm in their seats. For some reason she was in a reasonably good mood and Ichigawa was growling under his breath when their woman left the room. Every male except Crevan was trying to hide evidence of a hard on and Ichigawa was embarrassed as hell. He ran to catch up with her and she was singing to herself in Japanese as she felt him come up behind her. She was NOT shielding and she was planning complete and utter annihilation. Her hatred of the Kveldulf and Menon fenrir was so much that planning their destruction made her as happy as when she planned the destruction of the Ming. Ichigawa reached for her and whirled her around and she had an evil smirk on her face.

“Princess what is going on?” Ichigawa asked.

“They think I have not figured it out. They plan to take out certain members of my household. The women I mean. We are planning for it. I want YOU to embue some trinket that I can wear so I can channel you.” His mate commanded.

“Asuna you had pups. You gave birth safely this last time. You are okay now.” He said holding her striped cheeks between his warm, strong hands.

“It does not bring back Aeron. It does not bring back baby Selwyn. It does not take back that they murdered my pups needlessly! No Ichigawa just as Bilae and Ayille did to us when I lived as Ayana; I will have my revenge. Nanami is Nemain reborn. Nemain is actually Coventina.” She said softly.

“I do not understand.” He said confused.

“Our daughter is the soul of Gwydion’s last daughter with Arianrhod. Nanami is Nemain reborn and she remembers it all. Sanra escaped her time prison? I will make her wish for death. I shall find this pup if she has not already killed it and figure out what to do to it!” His mate snarled.

“When do you want to strike?” He asked her.

“As soon as possible! They will resort to guerrilla warfare because we have been taking them out in too great of numbers; this Dagar creature wants Nanami so badly, he has been killing to get to her.  I will use his desire against him.” Asuna smirked coldly.

Fionn, Pryderi, and Gwydion all stood in the doorway of the meeting room. Gwydion’s jaw had dropped and frozen tears had fallen down his face. Her ekimmu mates were realizing their wife was still NOT okay and she was fixing to rein hell upon the wereookami.

“How long have you known?” Gwydion asked Fionn.

“I only found out last night.” Fionn answered honestly.

“She was going to tell me. She told me in my mind she had something to tell me. My baby, my Coventina?” He said holding onto the door frame.

“She is being our queen brother. She is doing our people proud and she is being a true mate to us.” His slightly younger brother stated.

“I know. I do know. I look at another anyone and I get my head ripped off.” The angelic looking ekimmu wiped his eyes.

“That possessive?” Thunder incarnate asked smirking.

“With you I imagine it is the same.” Gwydion answered flippantly.

“Never thought about it.” He shrugged.

Gwydion suddenly laughed and Fionn looked at him oddly. Pryderi only listened and the queen was still very much in a relationship with him but she kept it discrete at his insistence.

“She said yes in my head.” Asuna’s twin soul grinned.

“She is going to make an attack very soon Gwydion. We need to be prepared.” Fionn stated.

“Absolutely.” His brother nodded.

Fionn turned to Pryderi and soon the four men were speaking of how they would handle the tactics of the wereookami in guerilla style warfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   
She slipped in and she made it to the hideaway in fae Scotland. Simyth felt her and opened the door. He held Arlayna but Asuna kissed him deeply as she took their shared child. She had not seen her fae king in exactly three days and it felt too long.

“She has been feeding very well. She is a very quiet babe. I am so unused to such.” He smiled so warmly.

“She is perfection. You are so beautiful. What has your court said?” Asuna asked.

“They are stunned I have a love child but no one would dare chide me. I have been a chaste man for many many centuries. You were correct and Chanak did check as well as Chan. Your sire however lied for you.” Her fae husband raised a perfect brow.

“I asked him to.” His wife said non-plussed.

“Why would the great Lord Sesshomaru do that for me?” He asked softly.

“He knows I have suffered much recently. He knows how much I wanted Arlayna. He knows I lost her sister keeping peace in your kingdom. He said he will lie again and again.” Asuna shrugged.

“Your father does not despise me.” Simyth was humbled.

“No he does not. He hates Sanra too and he wants her gone for good as well. I will need to sneak Arlayna into the West because he wishes to mark her as pack.” She said nuzzling her newborn.

“I will see that it happens.” Her king said and he leaned her head back and kissed her tenderly.

She was not sharing her plans of mayhem and murder. Now that Arlayna was here; she needed Simyth to care for their child and Chanak had looked gutted but he had dug for information and her sire had handsomely paid a distant relative to act for her. It was wrong but she was tired. She was angry and she wanted revenge too badly.

“You keep your mind closed to me my love.” He stated as their baby slept.

“I am gleefully imagining horrendous murders and disemboweling and the like. Should you really like to see that in my head right now?” She smirked.

“Our baby was born. You made certain of it my heart. You gave that ekimmu a son and you gave Maec twins! How much more wonderful could you have done?” He praised her.

Her eyes slowly began to burn that darker and unnatural blue and she looked up at him. Simyth realized she had not healed from her pain and the babes while a balm to her; her pain would not stop.

“Correct. I am planning species extinction.” Asuna whispered frigidly.

“You intend to destroy all of the Kveldulf?” Simyth asked her horrified.

“Only the males. The women and pups will survive but it will take a fucking long time to recover from my wrath.” She hissed.

Asuna moved swiftly and kissed him deeply and he lost it for a moment but then she stepped back and ported out of Leth`Evana. He had hoped to hold her for the night and he realized she was going to attack this very night or the next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~  
Asuna was with her adult daughters; Mizuki, Ayana, Emi, Hibari, Rina, Wen, Wenling, Yuzuna, Nanami, Saaya, and Nahut. Although Nahut had been the daughter of her previous life as Akana; the young woman had never known a different mother. Mizuki, Ayana, Hibari, Wenling, and Nanami were most like their mother in the need to have more than one male. They seemed to feed off of energies. Yuzuna seemed to do so just a tad and the same with Saaya; Emi was the only one who showed NO signs of being succubus at all. She was monogamous with Jarek Tepest and they were married.

“I know the ekimmu warriors are already ready to back us up but I have sent ekimmu and wraith spies. I want to hit their settlements with men hard and take out as many as we can.” Asuna explained.

“You think these Kveldulf will come after all of us Mama?” Rina asked surprised.

“Hai Rina. You carry my genes than they will want to take you. Nanami has had the brunt so far. I had these daggers specially made for our Shadow Ookami buddies.” Their mother said passing out wicked looking curved athame

Nanami’s eyes were bright green and Asuna knew how she felt. She gave Nanami a slightly larger one and squeezed her hand. Her daughter looked at her and something passed between them, understanding of the similar circumstances and similar suffering that they both had had to endure at Sanra’s hands. Hibari was agitated but she was ready to kill and her other sisters had never really seen her inu form; they were going to be shocked.

“I feel you Pryderi. Come out please.” The ekimmu queen called.

Pryderi came out followed by many warriors and Fionn as well. The ekimmu of Thunder saw Nanami and his heart swelled. Her eyes were green and she brushed his mind and it was a melding of Nanami and Nemain. He wiped a bloody tear irritatingly away and Asuna saw it.

“The rest of the family does not know we do this. Ichigawa thinks I will do so in a week or two. We are not waiting girls to be picked off. Use these blades my darlings and use ALL the training that I and Jii-chan gave you. Fight and kill. No mercy my dear girls because they would show us none.” Their mother commanded.

“Hai!” They all said in unison.

Pryderi was impressed with her adult daughters and they were all wearing black silk and hoods. Asuna moved quickly into a small tent and Fionn followed as did Nanami. Both women sat down and both of them began to paint their around their eyes with black eye paint.

“Haha?” Ayana called from the tent opening.

“Hai my dear?” She replied as her eyes burned bluer.

“We have all decided to paint our eyes black.” Her eldest daughter of Ishin stated.

“Then come do so.” Asuna stated as she stood up.

Fionn found her beyond stunning and Nanami matched her mother. Her daughters quickly painted their masks so they would be one cohesive unit and Rina was actually beyond excited; she was thrilled to be a part of something of her mother. Her mother had called on her as a warrior and she would fight with her side by side.

“Fionn and Pryderi? We are all going to be on the outlying areas around Minsk. No women and no Kveldulf child will be put to the sword; am I clear?” She commanded with a deadly tone.

“Yes my queen.” Pryderi bowed reverently.

“I understand Piuthar. Gwydion is already in the hills around Minsk. He has created a terrible snow storm. It will not be thought on since it is late autumn.” He smirked.

“Brilliant!” His wife and queen smirked coldly.

“When do we leave Haha?” Nanami asked in a dead calm voice.

“In five minutes. Pryderi and Fionn. Five minutes.” She commanded.

Everyone nodded and all her girls; even tiny Saaya looked lethal. Emi had been trained by both her father and herself with Naraku. Her hanyou girl could be a nasty opponent. Saaya being moth had distinct yoki that was deadly. All her other daughters were incredibly special and powerful in their own ways. Asuna was waiting for the five minute mark and finally she made the call. Everyone began to port; those who could not port into Hueco Mundo tagged along with an ekimmu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna ported in along with Fionn very close behind and she lifted her nose slightly and a nasty smile curved her full lips. She moved silently into the craggy hills and outcrops that surrounded this particular area. The queen came upon a couple of Kveldulf warriors and made a horrendous snarling sound. They were up and they were in their humanoid forms. The two males showed large, curved fangs that could rip out throats in one second flat.

“Where is Lewys Keelan?” She said handling the athame and her Tachikaze yoki dagger appeared.

“He is wherever he wishes to be slut!” One on the left snarled and this one had light brown hair and pale green eyes.

The ekimmu queen did not wait and she whirled shoved the athame between the area that ended at the bottom of the breast bone and the ribs separated. The beast with dirty black Rastafarian braids was whining in horrible agony and Fionn watched her slice into his neck so deeply that it barely stayed attacked to his body. Her Thunder incarnate spouse saw that her yoki dagger had been augmented by her channeling. The other Kveldulf tried to phase out but Fionn captured him and the man was barely of age.

The Kveldulf man that she had killed was twitching in death spasms as blood spurted in huge quantities as it slowly flowed under foot.

“Your age saves you little boy. Go forth and find your alpha and tell him; the Cherra/Ekimmu is coming for him.” Asuna whispered as her eyes glowed demonically bluer.

“Yyy-eee-sss.” The young male stuttered and he wet his pants.

Fionn grinned and the boy phased out. Fionn phased out behind him and Asuna whirled on the dead body; she released her Dakkasou in a torrent of her rage as the acid began to eat away the flesh. It became sudden but Kveldulf began to bay in the distance and she smiled wickedly. Her ekimmu were close by and she was shocked that she saw Tolthe and Luthais in the distance. A large contingent of Pantera were also backing up her up. She knew somehow that Simyth had sent them word. Her love swelled and her smile grew nastier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nanami was hunting and her eyes were glittering green as she took in the hills and beautiful forests where the Kveldulf could hide. She felt a strong vibe and her smile was as nasty as her mother’s had been. She could smell the blood of the Stythe Shadow Hound and he was related to Dagar directly. He was in his ookami form; he stood bipedal and his snout was long and vicious, his black-brown fur was long and shaggy on him, what skin was not covered by fur was almost black. His arms appeared slightly humanoid but his digits had long and lethal claws. His demonic eyes were deep brown in this form and this being seemed astonished to see her.

“I smell you inu shit! You are related directly to Dagar Keelan. Want to live? Take me to him!” She whispered in Kazakh.

His roar was loud and vicious and Nanami rushed him with her yoki speed and shoved her clawed hand into his right side of his abdomen. She released a low level current and the beast roared as he went to belt her. She phased out and used the katana Hibari had given her and slashed into his back deeply. Dr. Yamasaki suddenly swiped both Achilles tendons and the Kveldulf went down as the Alv-empusae hybrid stood over the monster. Her hand was bloody as the beast was in shock. He had not a clue what the hell this woman was but she moved with speed unlike anything he had ever seen.

“Change back before I slit your fucking throat!” She said in a manic snarl.

The Keelan Kveldulf transformed slowly and his hair was dark brown-black and his eyes were pale brown with many of the Rastafarian type braids. His long hair fell past his shoulders as well as he had pewter beads holding the braids in place. The Keelan hound was naked but Nanami only stared at his face.

“Who the hell are you woman and what the fuck do you want from me?” He growled at her in fury.

“I smell your blood. You are a direct relation to Dagar Keelan. I hate him. I want him hanging by his own testicles from the walls in Astana! I want to wrap his entrails around his throat till he strangles as I unman him!” Nanami screamed at the Kveldulf.

This male cringed and he blinked his soft eyes at her and she was snarling in her hate. She lifted her hand and she caused a lightning strike. The Kveldulf freaked and scuttled as best he could away from her and he was truly terrified of this female.

“I am Alrik Keelan. I am only a younger brother of Lewys. He spoke of finding his mate but why should you hate him so? He said he was most tender with you.” The young Shadow Hound said cautiously.

“He fucked me after Sanra Wack Job tr’Awnhi fed me dead blood and a brew so I had to keep these fucking parasites. He knew I would conceive and he knew if I killed these abominations that it would kill me. I am so tempted to kill them just on principle.” Nanami sneered.

“You call innocent pups’ parasites and abominations?” Alrik demanded and his brows furrowed.

“Hai! You bet your ookami ass I do. I am married and mated to two very important men in the Shouten Empire and no inu want to be is going to screw up my life because I kicked his ass and he thinks I am powerful. You want to see my power? How about I kill you and leave you to be found?” She hissed at him.

“Dagar will hunt you down and keep you until his pups are born and then rip you apart! Pack is everything!” He growled at her in hatred.

“Really?” The silver haired woman said getting angrier.

She took the athame and she sliced very close to his manhood and he screamed in agony. She suddenly turned the athame on herself and shoved it straight into her belly. Alrik hissed in horror and she fell near him as blood began to pour from her wound inflicted by the alchemic blade.

“You monster!” Alrik snarled in painful rage.

“I will gladly die so these bastard brats do not see the light of birth. You will not live the day either. We found a weakness you putrid fuck!” She laughed with a lunatic’s chuckle.

Alrik was weakened beyond anything he remembered ever being. He knew Dagar and he would lose his mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~  
Mizuki, Ayana, and Emi fought together as did the Byakko twins. Yuzuna and Rina fought together; Saaya and Nahut fought together as well. The only other daughter not fighting with her sisters was Hibari and her other sisters were in awe. She had changed to her mutant inu form and she was ripping out Kveldulf throats and causing them to die quickly and painfully. Rina had a secret but she changed into a Ramanga and she began to go at the Kveldulf in her bat like form and the other sisters were awed and disgusted at the same time.

Saaya was fighting with grace, finesse, and speed that were common to ga. She released her moth poison and it burned the Shadow Hounds like acid and there was much screaming. Lewys Keelan was on the outskirts in the hills and he was seeing her female adult daughters and she had anticipated him. He was glad he had reached out to his Leth`Evana cousins the Menon Clans and the females were suddenly fighting hundreds of male wereookami.

Lewys felt a blade at the base of his skull and he knew it was her. It was the Cherra queen and his blood raced. He tried to phase but she had him locked down so he had to whirl in a quick spin but she did cut into the base of his skull. Pain exploded in his head but he ducked her two blades as she whirled around; ducked his axe and would weave to the left and right with such fluid grace. It was as if it was a dance and she moved like a ballerina. Her eyes were those almost navy hue and she had painted her eyes black again. Lewys found he hated it and he cut her across her chest and arms but he was literally burned by a whisper of a touch that felt like a breeze. It was a gold shimmer of power and he hissed in anger.

“Give it up Keelan. I am going to kill you or at least maim you till you beg for death!” Asuna laughed coldly.

“I begged you to put a stop to this murder! You are in part what we are! Let me show you who we really are!” Lewys yelled as he checked her athame and yoki wind dirk.

“I begged you to stop having your people kill my pups of my body. It did not seem to happen. This is for Aeron.” She said slashing his cheek wide open.

“Bitch!” He snarled.

“Obviously. This is for baby Selwyn!” Asuna snarled as she lifted her booted foot and kicked him with incredible strength in his belly.

Lewys went flying and hit a rock face; the forest was close by and he was looking for escape. Asuna was stalking forward and she looked beyond lethal. The smile on her face actually frightened him and he changed form.

“That is right Kveldulf! Change so I can rip you apart!” She laughed with tremendous cruelty.

Asuna almost did not recognize her voice and she was checking Lewys’s ookami form. She used the athame that Maec had. She shoved it up into his left arm and he roared in agony. The Shouten Kveldulf had belted her across the face with all his strength. She was thrown but forced her body into a back hand spring and landed badly. Her left wrist throbbed tremendously but Lewys moved forward and picked her up and threw her against a tree. Asuna’s eyes were burning darker blue and she smiled as she stabbed him in his side with her yoki dagger. His blood was darker red and flowed down her hand as her Dakkasou flowed to her claw tips.

Lewys bayed loudly in his ookami form and she snarled as he had called for help and Asuna clutched his shoulder; her clawed hand sank into flesh and it was obvious the wereookami was in agony. It happened too quickly but she was jerked from Lewys and belted across the face over and over. She snarled loudly and stabbed and released her supaida namis. The fur of this vicious beast was almost completely white and the snout long. The very ends of the longer pelt were black tipped. The Menon fenrir belted her with ungodly strength across her face and she flew into an oak tree. The hard wood tree knocked her senseless and she was barely conscious. Lewys changed back into his humanoid form and so did the fenrir. She saw what appeared to be a Jatix look alike and she felt a collapsed lung.

“The Pantera are on our ass Kveldulf! Luthais will be here any moment. I can fight one from Leth`Evana but one to one. Rip that whore to pieces for killing my brother!” The fenrir spit on her.

“What I do with her is my business fenrir but our treaty will bring you much; we honor everything, we are the same as you.” Lewys snapped.

“Take the monster and go!” The Menon screamed.

Lewys limped but moved still very swiftly as he pulled up the Cherra/Ekimmu queen into his arms and he did not have enough energy to phase and his movements were sluggish. Asuna was bleary eyed and was having trouble breathing.

“I am…going to…destroy you…fucking ookami.” Asuna gasped harshly.

“Save your threats woman. You have an injured lung and I do not intend to kill you! Damn it! The Pantera has the Menon fenrir surrounded. You figured out my plan rather quickly. How?” He demanded as he continued to move.

“Nanami.” She rasped struggling to breathe.

“Your daughters will give us a boost in strength. We are in the past and I will reemerge in the era you rein the ekimmu; I will crush the Cherra and we will be more powerful.” Lewys ground out.

“Will always kill your spawn; you are a monster!” She snarled and coughed badly.

“Hey! You fucking Kveldulf!” Lewys heard behind him.

Asuna recognized Lei’s voice and she was breathing in harder. She felt Konkisaiga gone and Lewys had to drop her. Her first wraith husband was releasing his hiebie through her fang but he was releasing it strategically in the wereookami. Lewys snarled in continued agony and he saw the King of the Cherra on the other side.

“You dare attempt to take my queen? You are fixing to be a dead dog!” Maec said in a deep voice dripping evil disdain.

“You will not take me now!” The Kveldulf leader snarled as he held a medal around his neck.

Lei phased his hand straight through his left side of his gut and Maec had his nasty curved sword pulled.

The Cherra king began to say some sort of alchemic spell and the other man had the ability to call upon HER sword. Asuna whispered in Lei’s mind to channel her. He had no idea what she meant but the hiebie that came from his claws were suddenly flinging his venomous shoki like a nami. He was astonished but he could feel her struggling to breathe and Maec had said some sort of alchemic spell. The Shouten king’s blade now glowed as if it was being made in a fire. The metal glowed orange with heats from hell itself. Lewys was not doing well at all but in that moment Lei was picked up and he was brought down another Kveldulf’s knee. Pain assaulted the young Jing unlike anything he had ever known.

Maec was whirling and slashing at the Shadow Hound leader but Asuna was hauled up by the other dog and the medal the beast wore, he ripped from his neck. Lewys said his own incantation as a very small garganta appeared and Lewys, the beefy Kveldulf, and Asuna slipped through. Maec tried to follow and he was given a surge of demonic electricity that caused him to shake violently and he fell to his knees. Jing refused for Maec to see him crying and he suspected his injuries were bad.

“That was a Shouten trinket. Get up Jing.” Maec commanded.

“Uh…I cannot.” Lei said in a low voice.

Maec whirled his head full of tiny braids and they swished in their pony tail. He stared at the younger man and he moved to kneel by Lei Jing. His gentleness surprised Lei and Maec was astonished that he was not screaming but the other man’s mind was tightly closed.

“Your back is broken Jing. I am sending Admal and Seeval personally to search for Isha. Those medals can only take the wearer a certain distance. We are getting our wife back.” He said in a commanding tone.

“Gee this is all great.”  Lei said in a stuttered breath.

Maec gently touched Jing’s shoulder and he phased them to Astana. Lei looked around and he was in the king’s famed but secret apothecary. Maec called on Admal and Seeval as he went to his door. He relayed orders and told them what perimeter to look. He told them to kill any or all wild dogs as needed. Admal nodded and he saw Lei in his brother’s apothecary and it shook him up a little but said nothing.

“I am getting him well. I know you two are no longer together but you still care. Now go!” Their king commanded.

His siblings bowed and phased out at his command and he turned his attention to Kazimir’s natural son. First he mixed widow and morphine together and cradled Jing’s head as Lei drank the pain killer. Lei was being thrown for every loop and widow made him as high as a kite even in little doses.

“The pain should be lessened tremendously?” Maec asked as he went about gathering things.

“Dull ache.” Lei slurred.

The king mixed a bit more widow with morphine and he again gently cradled Lei’s head. The younger man’s head was swimming with the drug and he felt no pain at all and only flushed.

“Excellent. Now I am going to roll you to your stomach and set the bones in your back. If your spinal cord had been severed at that point; you would be dead.” The Shouten ruler said matter of factly.

“Has Asuna told you that you have a beautiful backend?” Lei asked sloppy drunk of the widow.

“I know I am delectable Jing. I am king. Now, I am rolling you over.” Maec said to try and inject humor.

“Hated you, I hated you because you were as pretty as me. Imagine that? I know I am a handsome creature. I have been told it all my life. You took her and fought her; you decided you wanted her.” He was just blathering.

“She put a hole in me the first time before I knew who she was; she was rescuing Bai. I am glad she did but I promise you; meeting her was absolutely painful.” The King retorted.

“I know. Our first meeting was pretty bad too. She was with Ishin. Gods, I had to shield my mind heavily because I hated her so much but she was the most beautiful female of any species I had ever seen but I hated her.” The Jing heir whispered drunkenly.

“So our stories parallel. Do you feel me setting the bones boy?” Maec asked without thinking.

“No, I do not feel it and I am most certainly not a boy, Maec tr’Awnhi!” Lei growled rather loudly.

“In comparison to me, you are a babe. Now hush it.” He commanded the Jing man.

Lei was steaming but he doubted he could walk at the moment and soon he was rolled over to his back again. Maec had taken off his chest plate and wore a chainmail tank top and he wore black leather breeches. The high Jing heir decided to say fuck it all and Maec did not expect anything.  One moment the young man was lying there looking like he would pass out and then the next; he…Maec Ruwon tr’Awnhi, was pulled against Lei, who had incredible strength. The young man gave him a deeply sensual meeting of lips and the king had to suck in air. Lei used that opportunity to run his tongue along his fangs and he began to tease the older wraith. Maec was not one to be played with and why he continued the kiss was lost to him but he had to admit; the Jing man could make someone a slave by his lips and tongue. Maec growled but Lei bit into his tongue.

Lei tasted the unbelievably powerful blood and he had a strong hold on Maec as he annihilated the king’s senses. He finally had to let him go and Maec staggered back. Lei looked serene as he shut his eyes and he was falling asleep.

“Did you enjoy accosting me boy?” Maec demanded angrily.

“I did not accost you. I was thanking you for saving my life. Get it straight.” Lei retorted.

“I expressed to you that I dally with males occasionally.” The ruler snapped.

Lei opened his dark eyes and perused his ruler from his head to his toes. Maec had been affected and the Jing heir stared him in the face.

“You’re a terrified little bitch. The almighty Maec is afraid of little ole me.” He taunted him.

“I fear no one Jing! What the hell do you want? You wish to cause problems for me and Asuna? Is that it?” He said in an angry tone.

“No!” He growled back.

“Then what is your purpose?” Maec demanded.

Lei knew he was going to end up regretting some things but he could move some and he grabbed Maec and phased them to his royal bedroom. The older man grunted as Lei fell against him. His chainmail and leather shirts were phased away and Jing had sunk fangs into his juncture. Maec was stunned stupid and it was occurring to him that Lei wanted what he wanted; it was well known amongst her mates that Jing wanted more children and if forging close ties to him would give him an advantage then the wily young man would do so.

-Would you quit fucking thinking so loudly! - Lei snarled in his head.

Maec eyes widened and the boy had heard his mind past his shields. He made an odd sound suddenly and the Shouten king realized it was him; Jing was using his tongue on his fang wounds in a deliciously decadent way and he was horrified that he was aroused as hell.

“Stop this Jing! I am not just any wraith. I am your king.” He snapped but his last word was shaky.

“My king. Fine! Fuck it all. I will worship my king then.” Lei Jing said in a smart ass grin.

Maec sat up quickly and held his arm with strength but not to harm him. Lei was high as hell off of the widow; he could see that, he could also see the young man’s feelings about hating him had changed. When that had happened he had no idea.

“I do not do anything when my partner is not able to properly say yes.” He growled low.

“But I am saying yes. I am saying fuck yes.” Lei growled louder and he twisted Maec’s pierced nipples.

Maec’s gasp of pleasure made Lei just that more intense and the king’s quick actions saved Lei from having any permanent damage. Jing was now behind the Shouten ruler and Lei’s full lips were pressed to his ear.

“You liked that. You like me even if I irritate the hell out of you. You like people who stand up to you.” He husked in his ear.

“I am the fucking king of this empire Lei Jing! I am not going to be a seduction for you.” Maec snapped in growing anger.

“I need some time to recover before we go back out against those nasty dogs. Give me your blood; it would help.” The younger man stated.

“You had better explain what the hell you want from me Lei. I do not play games. I am not Admal. I am also much more dangerous.” The Shouten king said in quiet anger.

“Been seeing you from a different angle. I was wrong.” The Jing heir admitted in his drunken haze.

“Wrong? You were wrong when you came into my palace and began punching me around?” The king demanded.

“Seriously do you like weak men?” Lei demanded.

“Cannot stand them.” Maec snorted.

“Neither can I.” He retorted.

Lei again smashed his lips to the king’s and Maec was unused to a wraith such as Lei. His appetites were tr’Awnhi but his actions and attitudes were so Jing. The Shouten king suddenly lost coherent thought when Lei had phased his hand into his leather breeches. His barbells were being gently pulled and twisted and to watch the Shouten ruler become a mess really fast was fascinating and empowering to Lei.

“Isha! She fucking told you?” He demanded.

“I know everything Asuna knows king baby. I know you almost as well as you know yourself. Me and our wife? Weird connection.” He murmured as he gently twisted the biggest bar in his frenulum.

Maec gasped in air and his mind was trapped in the physical. Lei wanted blood. Maec was focusing on giving the young man blood. Just the way Lei drank blood was like having sex too.

“I will give you my blood. Stop touching me!” Maec roared.

Lei stopped and he actually looked hurt. The Shouten ruler could not focus on the idea that the man who had hated him so ardently was hitting on him. He rose swiftly and he cut his wrist over a chalice and bled.

“I don’t want to play you. I don’t want to mess up you and Asuna. I like you.” Jing admitted.

Maec stiffened as he was bleeding his other wrist and he looked back at Lei. The young man was too handsome/lovely for his own good and he picked up the chalice; handed it to Lei and stood at his bedroom window.

“You have been a major pain in my ass for years now.” Maec snapped.

“Well you can be an asshole sometimes Maec!” Lei snapped back.

“I cannot do this conversation right now with Isha in those monsters hands. Kim Shan is still in the field. Will my blood suffice or should I leave you in the infirmary for my brother and your kinsman to see?” The king asked business like.

Lei stood up and he bit his own wrist and Maec was suddenly being fed blood by Jing. His blood too had a powerful and tangy taste.

“I think I will stay in your bed to rest while you save our wife. I still feel pain.” Lei admitted.

“You are going to force me to reject you forcefully aren’t you?” Maec demanded.

“You won’t. You want me.” He smirked and he suddenly disrobed to his silk boxers and got into the royal bed.

“Tell Asuna I will make it up to her. Getting my back broken hurts like a mother fucker. See you in a bit your majesty.” Lei winked.

Maec actually sputtered and he phased his leather and chain mail back on. He promptly left his own bedroom. He walked quickly to the infirmary and he called Jao over and Alum looked concerned.

“Your cousin Lei…how detirmined does he get?” Maec demanded.

“Um well your majesty; he really is extremely powerful but he does not know all of his abilities. He used to be a pacifist when he was very young but when he wants something? He always gets it. I have never seen him fail.” Jao shrugged.

“Fuck!” Maec snarled and he walked away.

“What was that about?” Alum asked softly.

“Not sure. Lei has him up in arms about something. He is worried about the queen and Nanami.” He said looking at Alum.

“He would be furious with me but we have to find her!” His bound mate pleaded with him.

“Alum! She is powerful. You do not trust her enough to protect herself?” Jao chided gently.

“I do! I just know that werewolf monster wants to be with our woman! It disgusts me!” He said pouting.

“Don’t pout. Alum! Do not pout. Fuck it all man.” Sung said hanging his head.

Alum smirked to himself and both his wife and his male mate were a sucker for his pouty face. He ALWAYS got his way when he gave it to them. Jao was on the lookout as Alum packed up weapons for them to use and medical supplies. Jao loved the hell out of Alum but he also realized just how tr’Awnhi this prince was. He was used to getting his way and he would manipulate to get it. Jao tried to not always give in but Alum was a master at many things. Finally the two medical wraiths phased out to Hueco Mundo’s Minsk to find their woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~   
Alrik was watching the beautiful whatever she was bleeding out and he could smell Kveldulf pups. She was not moving and she had used the athame that had been treated with alchemy. Alrik scented death to one pup but another lived. He dragged himself over to her and Nanami was barely conscious.

“Do not want them!” She snarled quietly.

“You are dying!” He hissed at her.

“Dagar took me after that whore made me ripe for pregnancy. I hate him!” Nanami snarled in her deepest hate.

“I did not know he had done that. Please do not allow the other pup to die. Please!” Alrik begged.

“Why do you care?” She hissed.

“This pup is my blood however distant. Please. I know you hate Dagar. Okay, I understand. Can you give the pup to me and you need never see us again?” He asked her softly.

“I hate it.” Nanami whispered as she turned her head away from him.

Alrik’s Achilles tendons had been cut deeply so moving was difficult. He knew a shaman on the outskirts of their biggest city outside of Hueco Mundo’s Athens. He could phase and he was very gentle as he touched her and phased them to the shaman. When they appeared; they were in a large home with a hole in the ceiling and the shaman came forward quickly. The younger alpha Alrik was here with a female of some sort but he could scent Keelan blood.

“Dagar made a bargain with the Cherra witch and made her heavy with his pups. She killed one but I smell one is still alive. Can we save it?” Alrik asked in their dialect of old Kazakh.

“Yes sir. I can save the pup and the woman. What is she?” The Kveldulf shaman asked.

“She is in part a weird cherra but also a corporeal blood drinker. I am unsure. I know she is power. Dagar loves power.” Alrik sighed.

The shaman gave the younger alpha a medicated brew and the young man gulped it down and it would force his body to heal itself and the shaman began to work on Nanami. He could see the signs of black alchemy and he was angry with the Keelan prince Dagar for forcing this mere child to carry twins that were sapping her strength. Alrik was sleeping nearby and soon the shaman had saved Nanami and the boy pup. She had a fever and he gently woke the younger alpha up.

“She is shedding the girl pup; she is fevered, please use your body heat to keep her warm. She is a small part cherra but just a small part. Dagar should not have done this. She is not even two centuries!” The old shaman told him.

“What?” Alrik said sick to his stomach.

“She is a very young woman. He is a bastard!” The old Kveldulf said and he went back to making medicines.

Alrik had a thick wool blanket around him and he gently pulled her to him and wrapped them up as her body raged a fever. He was seeing her mind and she had been wronged by his people and he sighed heavily. It was no wonder she had come after them and he just kept her warm and he hoped he could reach her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  
Fionn was severely agitated. His chest hurt and he had killed his own share of the wereookami but he realized he was feeling Asuna. Their last time they had been together had tied them together stronger in the mental department. He was literally feeling her injuries. He looked around and saw Gwydion and he moved fast.

“Asuna is in trouble. Her lung has collapsed and she has a slight concussion.” He murmured.

“How do you know?” Gwydion demanded.

“I just do Gwydion! Come!” Thunder commanded the Ice.

Gwydion gave Fionn a nasty look and made faces at the back of his white head. Fionn had to smile to himself; certain things were constants and would never change, Gwydion being an ass was one of them! Fionn channeled and was opening a gate when Maec showed up.

“Isha is near! I was unable to stop them from taking her because Jing’s back got broken.” Maec rolled his eyes.

“Is he okay?” Gwydion asked.

“Why yes my lord Assicle he is. Now come on!” The wraith king snarled.

A mutant inu landed right behind all of them and Gwydion screamed out almost like a girl. Fionn covered his mouth and the mutant inu licked Maec.

“Ugh Hibari! My dear that is disgusting!” Her father in law snarled at her.

The female fenrir had a smile in her eyes and she began growling in a nasty way.

“Down girl! I was just kidding.” Maec said putting up his hands.

-I feel Menon Clan around Maec. Let Mas out to play some, okay? I miss my husband! - She snarled in HIS head and she suddenly attacked a Menon fenrir that looked like Jatix.

Hibari snarled for them to go and Fionn ushered them through. This Menon’s name was Thrain and Jatix had been his barely elder brother. In fact Jatix had been his identical twin but the elder twin and the alpha. Thrain was in wolf form and attacked this female something and he threw her but her clawed feet kept her from skidding far. Thrain’s wolf form was exquisite as a fenrir and his snout was long but the white fur was snowy white and the fur tips barely black. He had a tail but he stood on his hind legs and fought the mutant female. His mind was rather bothered by the fact she was a canid and utterly fucking beautiful and he was fighting her. Thrain detirmined to stop and he grabbed her hair and exposed her throat. She had been marked by a male fenrir and he began growling in horrendous anger. She clawed him with her mutant miasma Dakkasou and he screamed. She fell at his feet and he screamed in her mind to change form. Thrain changed form to a tall, muscularly built man with long white hair and streaks of black. His face had a shadow of a platinum white beard and Hibari was staring because the man was naked.

“I told you woman to change form! Do you not understand my language?” He demanded in Foraoise.

Hibari bayed a long whine then barked several times. She understood him alright and she told himself to find a tree and copulate with it. He threw his head back and laughed rather hard.

“Really now? You want me to put on clothes? That is your problem?” Thrain demanded.

She growled deeply and he chuckled as he found his jerkin and a tunic. When he turned around; there stood a willowy female with wavy silver hair, mahogany eyes, and delicate features but he knew she was not delicate. She was a warrior and she was a fenrir and his breath was taken.

“Who marked your throat?” He demanded.

“Well it could be one of a few men.” She smirked.

“Don’t fuck me with little girl!” He threatened her.

“I am not just a scary little were onna. I have lots of nifty tricks dude sir. I however drink blood to stay alive.” She smirked at him.

There were rumors in Leth`Evana that the Gordir prince had found a fenrir woman in the outside plane. He had not believed it but if she was a blood drinker; she was most likely empusae, and her marked throat made sense.

“The Gordir boy?” Thrain asked in a cold tone.

“Me and Ismael are really good friends. Gave him a son and daughter. So how do you like your nuts roasted?” She asked inspecting her claws.

“You are the Gordir princess.” He grinned like a maniac.

“Duh just said that!” Hibari growled.

“Jatix was my twin brother. Seems your mother killed him.” He said walking around her.

“He raped her! He raped her in her inu form. My mother has a true form of a real dog. He raped her outside of Tanath`Sal. What was she supposed to do? Open her legs and say fuck me?” The woman demanded in fury.

“Of course not. Jatix had bad intelligence. He must have thought she was you! He was actually searching for you. The Gordir clan allows the elves too much sway. We do no such thing. Such a female.” He said and she saw plain, raw lust in this guy’s eyes.

“Fuck off! I don’t give myself to just anyone and Ismael had to fucking earn it!” She snarled.

“Too bad. I will however let your mate know I have his woman.” Thrain moved with such speed and he pinched a nerve at the base of her skull.

Hibari saw blackness on the edge of her vision and she whispered both Hagen and Ismael’s names.

“So you have an elf too.” The Menon alpha stated with disgust.

He felt her belly and she was pregnant with pure elvish fae. He would cause her to miscarry naturally. He picked her up and soon he was around several of his clan members. He clipped off a good curl of her hair and tied it with a ribbon. The note that was written with it was polite but very, very threatening. Ismael and his father would go through their roofs.

“Make her bleed but make it appear as if she was attacked.” Thrain told their clan healer.

“You wish for her to need to trust you.” The wily old man smirked.

“Of course. The rumors are this female is pure power. She is also rumored to birth powerful pups. I will send a spy to see what she and the Gordir prince made.” Thrain thought out.

They were in Leth`Evana and Hibari began screaming in agony. She was sobbing and rocking back and forth. Thrain held himself back and she was looking at herself. She scented Kveldulf on her and she began to scream in pure agony.

“Hush woman!” Thrain commanded.

“You made me black out! What happened?” She asked in a dangerous tone.

“One of your lovely sisters came along. Rina is her name? Turns into a bat creature? She attacked me. I laid you down. I hunted you down after I belted your sibling back. Who in the hell fathered you all?” He demanded.

Hibari’s mind was going a mile a minute and she realized that a Kveldulf had scented her condition and had beat her whilst unconscious and she began to whine as she rocked back and forth. Thrain’s instincts were to comfort bitches in pain but he held back. She was red eyed and sobbing blood and she felt a strong body hold her.

“Bite into my wrist.”  He commanded.

She was starving so she did as he commanded. She drank his rich blood and slowly he pulled away his arm and only held her.

“I did not have the intention of this; tormenting Clan Gordir yes, harming you, no.” He admitted.

She suddenly choked on laughter and hysterical crying as her body was aborting Hagan’s babe. Thrain just rocked her back and forth until she calmed into silence.

“How did you let Ismael know you had me?” She asked dully.

“Lock of your hair. He will go nuts to think we Menon have touched his bride. They are so inelegant.” He scoffed.

“They live closer to nature! How is that inelegant?” Hibari demanded.

“We have our fenrir forms Lady Hibari but we are also men and women. I refuse to live like an animal.” He snarled.

Vulred and Ismael should be receiving her lock of hair very soon. She had fallen asleep and he had lain in a lush and comfortable bed. He knew of Prince Hagen’s hunting habits and he went to the nearest lodge of the popular prince. Sure enough Hagen was with his brothers; including Beren. An arrow was pulled and aimed at a huge stag but Thrain caught the arrow and showed himself to the royal elves.

“No, I would not if I were you. I am Thrain Menon. Jatix was my twin brother. I have one Lady Hibari. She was kicked and maimed brutally by a Kveldulf. Imagine my surprise when my healer told me she was miscarrying a fucking elf!” The new alpha of the Menon clan said coldly.

“You will give her to me you beast! Give me my lady!” Hagen cried in fury and horror.

“No. I do not think so. She is quite an amazing warrior and to see her fenrir form. What a beauty! I have sent a lock of her hair to the Gordir Clan. Tell the Elensar that this female is being separated from that pack.” He laughed and he was suddenly gone.

Hagen fell back and his brothers were trying to calm him down. He and Hibari had taken the marriage rights. She was his as well and their baby was gone. He was losing it and he suddenly began weeping and beating his chest in terrible pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~   
Nanami was shivering from a horrendous fever and Alrik made certain to keep his body heat next to hers. He was cursing in his most native tongue; his canid one, and he was furious that his cousin should have harmed this powerful woman so much. The hatred of the Cherra was absolute but this was inexcusable in his mind.

“What would you do if you saw him?” The shivering form asked in his dialect of Kazakh.

“You understood me?” Alrik asked stunned.

“Used to drive my father insane when I would talk inu with my siblings.” Nanami rasped from a dry throat.

“You have canine daemon in you? Oh by the gods! Dagar is a monster. I would gut him.” He said with righteous anger.

“I need blood.” She said and her lips were white.

“Once. I will allow you to feed on me once.” Alrik said softly.

He allowed her to hold his arm and she slowly sank fangs into his wrist and he was in a tail spin. The bite should have been uncomfortable. Cherra bites were oftentimes painful but hers was causing the exact opposite and he was flushed stupid.

“What…what are you doing to me?” He gasped softly.

Nanami was not finished feeding but she let his wrist go and she refused to be a bully to him any longer. He had been kind after she had pretty well ripped him up.

“I am a hybrid wraith. I was changed to an Alv but I am also empusae.” The female next to him managed.

“Finish feeding but please try not to make me want to attack you.” He mumbled and blushed at the same time.

“Attack me?” She raised a brow.

“Woman you are not ignorant!” Alrik snapped.

She sank her fangs again and refused to make it painful at all and Alrik Keelan was losing his Shadow Hound mind. He knew damn well that Dagar had wanted her for her show of power and not this. He hated the Cherra and most blood drinkers but Alrik was sweating horribly as his body betrayed his mind. Nanami was still shivering but feeding gave her strength as she sat up. The creature who was trying to be a gentleman was in truth; a gentle man. She was seeing his mind through his blood and she pinned him suddenly to the floor.

“I want you to help me kill him.” Nanami hissed.

“Woman, I am his cousin. I however do not kill my pack.” He glared at her.

She searched his mind and he noticed she had powerful psi abilities and Alrik tried to struggle. She phased them to his actual home deep within Macedonia. It would shock Maec to his soul where the Shadow Hounds propagated and this home was built into a side of a mountain. Alrik was stunned as he stared at her shivering form.

“I am a doctor in the other plane. I am also a reborn ekimmuess. I am powerful because of the previous life but I did not say yes. Help me!” She cried softly.

“Lewys wants the Cherra queen.” He said nervously.

“Who is my mother? The Cherra/Ekimmu queen is my mother!” She growled quietly.

Alrik realized how screwed up his situation was and the woman was suddenly behind him; he only wore breeches in rough wool of dark brown and his black boots. His chest was ripped but bore many scars. His many Rastafarian braids made him seem wilder and Nanami found this particular Kveldulf to be handsome in his humanoid form.

“I want none of this!” He snapped as she hung on him.

“You are in it now and we are going to save my mother. You are also going to take my athame and stab your cousin for raping me!” She snarled in his ear.

“I will not!” Alrik shouted.

“So you are just like so many of the Kveldulf and are a monster?” Nanami snarled in his ear.

“We are not monsters! We were brought here and we evolved. How does that make us monsters? The Cherra king began to kill us off. We are loyal beings if we believe in something.” He said passionately.

She was being rotten and she angled his head and Nanami shut her glittering green eyes as her lips found his. Alrik was stunned stupid and her full mouth dominated his. His mind was trying to think clearly but her claws lightly scratched along his ribs and he moaned in a wounded sound. He lost his rational thoughts to his wolf and he whirled as he reached up under her arms and lifted her. Nanami gently pulled his hair as he lowered her; and their lips clashed in a rather sultry meeting of flesh. She was playing a dangerous game but she was sick and she needed the help. Alrik struggled with for a moment and she felt soft bedding under her as his lips scorched her throat and moved to her clavicle.

“What am I doing?” He gasped as his warm brown eyes widened in horror.

Her battle hakama of black was ruined and her chest armor that had ancient yoki bone and leather had been ripped from her after the shaman had saved her life. Her silks in ruin; Alrik could see pale flesh and he was shaking a little bit from his disreputable acts.

“So now I wish it; one of you will not?” She snarled at him.

“I am not a whore!” Alrik shouted at her.

“Neither am I!” Nanami growled.

“What are you doing and why?” He snapped.

He had just a shadow of facial hair in his dark brown and Nanami was very attracted. She was also in a bad fever and she knew she could heal herself and she growled harshly. The Alv-empusae hybrid jumped and flattened him. She was not taking time and she sank fangs into his neck deeply and he shouted out in the bliss that suddenly consumed him. Alrik was again in a high of the physical kind and he felt his wool breeches undone and his mind was hazy. His upper body shot up off of his mattress covered in soft down blankets and he clenched his teeth as he made a very canine like sound.

“I am sorry. I need the physical connection to heal myself.” Nanami said breathlessly.

“Pardon?” Alrik stuttered.

“It is an empusae thing. Sorry.” She moaned.

Nanami sort of liked the softer and better looking Kveldulf. He had morals and frankly; he smelled good too. She managed to get him into a frenzy really fast and she jerked on his yoki. His eyes widened and he howled out as he fell back and soon blacked out. She could feel her body healing and she shut her eyes a moment. Nanami quickly moved off of him and she looked around his dwelling. She raided his clothes and took a white tunic shirt and black wool leggings. She was almost completely dressed when he came to; just barely.

“What…happened?” He asked out of it.

“Shhhh. I was never here pretty man. Just go back to sleep.” She whispered.

“Pup. You have a pup. You want to kill it.” Alrik said incoherently.

“Not as much as I want to kill Dagar. Go to sleep; I don’t want you hurt!” Nanami snapped and she hit his skull with her blade.

Alrik Keelan blacked out and she slipped from his home. She had done the worst thing in her mind but she felt her mother close by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~  
Asuna’s head had a crack and she had a collapsed lung. She saw a Kveldulf change form and it was Dagar Keelan. Her breathing came out as wheezing as Lewys and Dagar were arguing. The ekimmu/Cherra queen knew people were coming for her but to see Dagar and knowing what he had done to her Nanami.

She forced herself up and she jumped onto Dagar’s back. The Stythe Kveldulf was shocked stupid but Lewys saw her eyes. They were the most demonic color of blue he had ever seen. She dragged a blade made of her own demon energies but it glowed in a golden aura. Dagar managed to throw her into a rock wall with horrendous sounds of bones breaking but he fell to his knees as blood poured down his front. Nanami was suddenly nearby and her look of satisfaction was sickening to Lewys and she lifted her hand.

“They are dead. I stabbed myself with the alchemic athame. I worked around the bitch! You did all this for nothing!” She whispered to Dagar as he died.

The look on the Kveldulf’s face was agonizing but she called the lightning and he was suddenly electrocuted. Lewys went to try and grab Asuna but Nanami whirled and stabbed him in the back.

“Not this time fucker!” Nanami snarled.

“This is for my Cherra pups.” Asuna wheezed but Lewys was smashed through three stone walls.

From the force of the Supaida nami; Nanami doubted the Shadow Hound leader still lived. She could feel wraith and ekimmu auras closing in and Asuna slid down near her daughter.

“Haha!” She cried out.

“Fine. I am fine. I feel Hibari gone. I feel pain. We must get her. Your sisters prevailed?” Her mother wheezed out in askance.

“Oh yea. We committed major slaughter Haha. I need to get you to Yamasaki General.” Her doctor child was checking her.

“I will live. Fionn, Gwydion, Admal, and Seeval are here. Your husbands are on the edge of the settlement. Go to them.” Asuna commanded trying to breathe more.

“Okay Haha. Hospital now!” Her child commanded.

Fionn busted in the door and he was flanked by Gwydion and the two siblings of Maec. Asuna was smirking but she finally passed out. The body of Dagar Keelan lay in a pool of his own blood and the stench of fried flesh was nauseating. For the moment; the women of the House of the Moon had made a bold statement. They were not going to be victims any longer. Jao and Alum had gotten to see Dagar’s body and they felt immense relief. All of them knew this only stayed the enemy but what a stay. Asuna Kurosaki-Jing was taken to Yamasaki General in the future era to get her wounds attended and no one noticed that Lewys Keelan was no longer amongst the rubble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~   
The hurried and hushed battle that Asuna had put together had overall been a raving success. She had received a letter from Simyth informing her that Hibari had been taken by the Menon clan. That did not bode well. It also quietly admitted that Hagen was unable to rise; Hibari had miscarried their child and the young prince was devastated. Asuna was more concerned what the Gordir would do and she sent for Ismael and Vulred. She was near Tanath`Sal when the two fenrir appeared. Ismael looked truly lost and Vulred looked ready to kill.


“Hibari is in a very bad situation. Will you please allow me and my family to get her out?” She asked the Gordir leader.

“You ask us to be pussies!” Vulred snarled at her.

“Take down your tone Vulred! She is MY daughter as I birthed her. She is still member of my pack if you do not understand!” Asuna snapped.

“The Menon are no good. They are vile. Lady Asuna, I must get Hibari.” Ismael looked at her with wide pleading eyes.

“My daughter is a very powerful woman. I will get her out but we do this MY way and not the way of the fenrir.” She commanded.

Vulred was furious as this woman was taking his responsibilities to bear AGAIN. It did not sit well with him and he barked at Ismael to return home. His eldest and heir was dejected but obeyed.  The Gordir Clan leader was pacing like a caged animal as he stared at the woman with whom he had sinned with once.

“She is my daughter by marriage. She is Ismael beloved. The Menon intend to insult my people!!” He roared at her.

“She is my daughter by birth and she is married to my king’s son. The Menon intend the insult so do not play into their hands and be a moron!” Asuna roared back.

“No good! This is no good!” Vulred paced and growled like the fenrir he was.

“Get over yourself Vulred. Your son married an outworlder…” She began to rant.

She was against a huge pine like tree and the Gordir fenrir was kissing her as passionately as any of her inu mates could or would. Her eyes were wide for a moment but then shut as this powerful creature dominated her for several moments. Her brain fired that she was too close to Simyth and she ported them further away and Vulred fell on her. She was wearing a fae gown of heavy white satin edged in silver ribbon. The fenrir seemed to finally get his head and he jerked himself back. He looked around and he realized she had taken them from the elf city.

“You take my rights from me. I am a king. You are…” He began to say in his irate tone.

“A queen several times over! I take my own rights fenrir. What was that about?” Asuna asked blushing slightly.

“I adore my daughter Hibari. I have fallen into something with her mother.” He said in the elvish tongue.

“That time.” She said haunted.

“We mate for life. I have never strayed. I find my dreams are filled with you.” He admitted.

“Why?” She asked dumbly.

“You are like us but not. You are powerful but soft. I can scent you in my mind always.” Vulred said turning red and looking away.

“So you wish to get Hibari and face this Thrain for what reason? To try and exorcise me from your brain?” She demanded.

“Yes!” He shouted at her.

“It is not up for discussion Vulred. The Menon Clan are far more devious and your clan has far too much honor. You will not be going; if I have to have my ekimmu watch you, then so be it!” She threatened.

Vulred Gordir’s amber eyes were full of outrage and a lot more but she could not indulge it right now. Her inu wanted to smell the fenrir but she kept tight control of her beasts. Her eyes got that dark blue demonic color and she turned on her heel and walked.

“This is not right!” He screamed at her.

“Neither would you losing your life!” Asuna retorted then she ported.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~   
She was in Astana and saw the sleeping Lei and he always looked so innocent when he was sleeping. Maec was seriously pissed off because the Jing heir had made himself quite at home in the king’s bed. Asuna had begun to laugh her head off. Maec was not impressed and he was morose. She stood by him in his antechamber and he was pacing.

“Beloved! He is only sleeping.” She tried to lighten his mood.

“It is more than just Lei Jing Isha! That bastard had deflated your lung and gave you a concussion. You also still killed Nanami’s rapist even after being so injured.” He chided her severely.

“You wanted me to wait around for my men to come rescue me?” Asuna asked arching a brow.

“In this case Isha, YES!” He snarled.

“What is really going on Maec?” His queen demanded.

“The idea of those animals; your flesh being touched by them and the idea of my losing you. I cannot bear it.” He said as his eyes bled silver.

“I am a warrior. I am making certain I do not carry at all right now. I can be a deadly warrior Maec.” She reassured him.

“I know all this woman! Remember, I was at the end of your claws and fang often enough! Sanra is loose again and I cannot lose you.” The Shouten king said shaking his head emphatically.

It truly dawned on her that a younger, savvy Sanra being free was shaking up her normally very secure spouse. She stood up and she was wearing a gossamer gown of grey crepe that had no back. She undid a spaghetti strap and then the other as haunting silver eyes watched her.

“You remember coming to me to in my younger years? When we conceived Maiell? How we both fought to find him and then to be with him?” His wife asked softly and calmly as her elegant ringed hand held his chiseled jaw.

“Yes Isha. I remember. I lied often when I did not want you to know my weaknesses. You wanting me was a weakness.” Her Shouten king admitted.

“What is it now?” Her voice soothed and sent chill bumps down his spine.

“Is my strength. You are my strength. Isha!” Maec cried softly as he lifted her up under her arms.

Asuna wrapped her arms around his strong, corded neck and he wore only a white under-tunic in a thin see through cotton. She unbound his many braids and his wife wrapped her legs around his narrow hips. Maec’s mind was fuzzy and wholly on his life partner as she kissed him deeply, stroked his soul, and maddened him his could see nothing. She let her feet touch the tiled floor underneath her bare feet and her Shouten mate snarled as he whirled her to face way from him as he ran his hands lightly over her breasts and stomach.

“My nymph. My goddess what have you done to me?” Maec whispered in her ear.

“I only gave into common sense and the obvious. I found a superior man.” She moaned as she laid her head back.

His mind was shot and suddenly her body just fell to the floor. It horrified him for all of a second when he felt his own soul pulled on. His eyes shut tight and he groaned as Isha tr’Awnhi made her soul meld with one of her kings. Maec was frantic and out of his mind as they gained their flesh and he phased them to his bed. He just couldn’t give a damn if Jing was there or not. He was not being careful at all and she was in a mood to make him loose his damn mind to need and love; the two things he had always wanted and needed in his long life. Maec shrieked his wraith cry and Lei was startled awake. Asuna made eye contact with Lei and the smile that stole his lips made her heart skip. His wife was being herself and she waylaid the Shouten king. Maec was blacked out and she was between two of her most loved men. She looked over at Lei and smirked at him and he kissed her.

“How do you knock him out?” He whispered in awe.

“His soul. I have to engage his soul and make him have orgasm from it. Really wonderful really.” She grinned.

“You are such a badass. You also got Nanami’s rapist?” Lei asked cupping her breast.

“Slit his throat and Nanami called on the lightning to fry him.” Asuna answered.

She leaned forward to nip at his lips but he was withholding. Lei phased his fingers within her and she made such mournful moans.

“Gods beloved. Hard for me to move too much. Ride me.” He growled at her.

Asuna bit her lip and did as she was told and Lei was losing HIS mind. Maec became conscious for about half a minute then passed back out.

“Let me go Asuna.” Lei screamed out.

“No.” She whimpered.

“Asuna damn it! Let me go. Fuck!” He screamed out as her body stole his seed.

Maec did wake up and she was sweating buckets and Lei looked horrified. The yoki in the room was dissipating and he was groggy as hell.

“You did it again!” Her Jing husband accused.

“Shoot me.” Asuna grinned.

“Did what? Shut up Jing, my bed!” Maec snapped.

“She merged her yoki with both us king babe. She did it on purpose.” Lei said shaking her.

Her eyes bled almost navy blue and her fangs were horrendously prominent.

“SO what if I did? What are you going to do?” She taunted him.

“Excuse me? Since when do you not at least sort of talk to me or us?” He ranted at her.

“Jing! This is not entirely Isha. This creature has been coming out more and more.” Maec actually cautioned Lei.

“We chart our own destiny. We make our own rules. The she-witch and pretender will die. We are who I say we are!” This powerful form of their wife snarled as she snatched up a silk gown and pulled it on.

“Isha? Beloved…this is you?” The Shouten king asked gently.

“It is me. It is me gaining all my power. You should never fear us but those who have harmed us shall know our blade and eternity of dust!” Asuna growled out.

She just ported out but it appeared more like phasing. Lei’s jaw was dropped and Maec laid his head on his hands.

“Well what’s your problem? You get to be baba again!” Jing snapped.

“Well Jing so are you.” Maec retorted.

“Yea…you are right. Damn!” He smirked and settled back into Maec’s bed and the king snorted.

People would actually begin to think he liked Lei and he was thawing from his anger. He fell back asleep and in his deepest heart; he was thrilled with the Shadow Wolf Dagar’s death. Nanami would always be something special to him but he still had to learn not to lover her so deeply. He passed out and knew Asuna was up to something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  
She felt guilt and she had assured everyone no more stabbing her gut. She appeared in the shadows of the area around Alrik’s home and she heard him in his home. She could smell his recent hunt and he seemed to be a single male. She slipped in and he was suddenly up and had a spear at her throat. She pushed back her hood to reveal her face. Alrik had awoken rather in pain from a physical encounter he was not certain had actually happened. Seeing her glittering green eyes; he knew it had happened.

“I am sorry for that. It is the most basic way I can heal myself when injured badly.” Nanami whispered.

“Dagar is dead. I heard you mother slit his throat as you electrocuted him.” Alrik said with no emotion.

“He had to die. I would never live my life free of him and if I had his pup and he was alive? I would have no peace.” She admitted.

“What do you wish woman? You wish to prove that you had power over me? You had power over this lowly Kveldulf!” He snarled at her.

“That is not why I am here Alrik!” She cried softly.

His whirled his head at her use of his given name and her eyes were staying green. Her silver hair had deep waves as it fell past her bottom.

“Then what do you want?” He demanded.

She wore a body suit in black with a hood and he wore his wool breeches in dark brown and a leather shirt with no sleeves. His arms were built up some from muscle and his skin was dusky from the sand surrounding his home. His braided hair was all pulled back and she was only staring at him.

“I will give you the pup.” She whispered.

Alrik looked up and he was astonished. She went to put her hood back on but he neared her carefully. He only wanted to feel if his relation in her belly was alright and she caught his wrist.

“You are not like so many of the others.” She whispered as she bled as she cried.

“Lewys and I are both the same in our thinking but your people will destroy us. I think we should go into hiding until we strengthen again but that witch is busy.” He sighed softly.

Nanami refused to fight it and she pulled him to her as their lips collided and he made that wounded moan he had made before but instead of shove her away he pulled her into his arms and wrapped his strong arms around her. She allowed herself to be engulfed and Alrik had to admit now that he wanted her. His food was forgotten as he laid her back on that same soft surface and her cries of pleasure were escalating. She was partially a type of Cherra but he was of the belief that his kind and the Cherra belonged together. His mouth found her left breast and his tongue teased her bud. She was squirming under him and he groaned harder at her taste. He began to suckle her more as the pleasure spun out of control. Her body suit was only undone to reveal her breasts and Alrik wanted to sink deeply as he suckled her sweet. He was losing his mind to his wolf and she was already gone in whatever she was.

“No. No! Must stop.” He husked as he forced himself to move away from her.

His hardened length made his desire quite evident as his thick phallus caused his breeches to tent and she closed her eyes as her blood was roaring in her ears.

“You stop? Why? I did not want him. I want you!” She whined in sudden anger.

“Not the way it should be. I will not be a bastard. Please go!” He actually whined out.

Nanami was suddenly furious and intrigued. She was pressed into his back and he felt her tips and plush globes pressing into his muscular back.

“Since you will not take what I wish to give. Fine!” Nanami growled softly.

Her hand unlaced his woolen bottoms quickly and his erection sprang forth and he groaned as cold air hit his heated flesh. She spit in her bare hand and she began to run her hand up and down his length slowly as she pressed into his back. Her mouth was kissing and sucking on his juncture and husking in his ear.

“Oh Gods. Oh our Gods. I want you so much. Woman! I need you.” He whined in his canid tongue.

“Then why deny me?” She whispered.

“Trying to do right. Ungh! Agh! Please harder!” He whimpered out.

“Alrik? Say my name. Say Nanami or say Nemain. I am either and I am both. Say it!” Nanami commanded as she stroked his turgid flesh harder and faster.

“Nanami. Heaven’s gate! Nanami. Let me. I beg you.” He cried as his breathing was labored and she had been turned on in her life but this was making her lose her damned head.

It struck Alrik with tremendous strength as he pressed his thighs together and he jerked up in her hand. She watched his body begin to spasm and she covered his glans as she encouraged him to give him her all. The younger brother of the alpha was groaning and whimpering as his body jerked and her mouth was licking at and swallowing him down in his slight convulsions.

“Gods!” Alrik finally screamed and he fell over her form. He was panting from the single most intense release of his long life and it came from the enemy of his clan.

Nanami looked at him with naked, raw desire and he saw it in her eyes. He saw her want of him but she was suddenly gone in a sudden phase. Alrik collapsed in his spot and his breathing was ragged. Dagar would never have gotten her love; he knew it and he shut his eyes as he realized the depth in which he wanted her too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~   
Thrain had been very cold about the Gordir and his opinion of Kveldulf but his treatment of Hibari and her miserable miscarriage had been above and beyond in her mind. She knew damn well the fenrir was keeping Hagen from her and she was certain that Ismael had his heels cooled by her mother. She knew her mother’s mind pretty well and Hibari was playing the game. Thrain had been hunting and he saw her back and she had gotten tattoos after she had changed into a Shouten hybrid. Her entire back and upper arms were covered in ink and Thrain Menon thought it would repulse him but on this part fenrir woman; it fit her. It fit her personality and strength. She had been here for two weeks and he knew the woman’s mother was crafty and his clan had been directly attacked by Pantera. Luthais and Tolthe it seemed were very much enamored with the queen of much. Hibari was wearing a backless gown and she turned her head to look at the alpha of the Menon Clan of fenrir.

She discovered they were highly sophisticated and lived in ornate dwellings and loved their humanoid forms as much as their ookami forms and it was the total opposite of the Gordir Clan with whom they felt were highly inferior.

“I am not given to fancy but you looked beyond lovely staring out at the city and forests.” Thrain said with a lump in his throat.

“Did you save me from a Kveldulf or did you cause me to miscarry?” Hibari asked in a dead tone.

“I have told you over and over Princess Hibari that I knocked you out. That is all. When your bleeding started and I smelled what it was; I brought you here. I am not going to deny that having you makes Clan Gordir very, very unhappy but I am not an animal!” He snarled at her.

“When the Russians and Japan were at war in the early twentieth century on my plane; I was married/mated to a ningen samurai. He felt it his duty to serve the emperor. I had extended his life to mine but he was still ningen. I was gang raped by the Russian soldiers when I went to retrieve his body. I was six months pregnant with our son. Kenim was a very honorable ningen but his honor meant more than I did.” She said in a barely audible voice.

Thrain was having a hard time being objective and Jatix was so much better at that and this female was making him want to throw out his objectives. Her pups by the Gordir boy were beyond beautiful and stunning. The boy’s name was Kerwin and he had lustrous brown locks and mahogany eyes. He had blue marks above his eyes and a couple of magenta marks. The female was named Lyneth. Her eyes were pale blue like the morning sky and her hair was brown and silver mixed. He knew the Elensar prince was madly in love with her but she was an animal daemon from the other plane. He sat ten feet from her and she looked at him with eyes that made him want to stab something; her beautiful and saddened features were making him a wreck.

“I want to make something better for you.” Thrain stated against common sense.

“I want my baby back. I want to go back to my life.” She said lifting her chin.

“My brother wanted you at first and then he did what he did to your mother. He became enthralled with her. We are not brutes. I know it appears we can be but we love. We love more deeply and honor our women better than any Gordir. I swear it.” He said in a slightly shaking voice.

“What is it with certain members of the House of the Moon to you Hueco Mundo or Leth`Evana beasts?” Hibari demanded softly.

“I am not a beast Princess Hibari Ito-Gordir. I have cared enough to honor you by giving you your proper titles. With you? You have a form that your kind does not know but we do. No fenrir or Kveldulf has ever seen a female like you. I admit the idea the Gordir has touched makes me sick to my senses. Your scent makes me wish to plunge myself into madness.” He said too honestly.

Thrain’s true eye color was a cross of grey and blue. Hibari just stared at him and Thrain gave into his desire. He was so gentle pulling her to him. His palms with his claws tipping his fingers gave him a dangerous appearance. He wore a grey lawn tunic shirt tucked into ranger like breeches of the elves and his overly warm palms made Hibari tremble.

“We are not monsters. Your plane may think it but we are not. I do not condone rape; Jatix made a terrible and awful mistake but his death was horrid.” He whispered calmly.

“You look nothing like him but you remind me…why do you do this?” She asked in a trembling voice.

“I have sent spies to see what your pups look like. I admit; I am jealous; horrendously. The boy and he is merely a boy has such a woman.” The Menon alpha brushed her nose with his.

Hibari whined softly and she had wrapped a hand around one wrist of his that held her pixie like face between his palms. She turned her head just so and her wet her lips with her tongue and Thrain made a pained whine.

“You are controlling yourself but you really wish me.” Hibari stated in a voice he barely heard.

“I would not rut you like a dog. I would make love to you as a man should a woman.” He stated in his pained whisper.

Hibari used her free right hand and pulled him forward and their lips met. Thrain snarled as he began a kiss that destroyed her senses. Whatever the Menon were; they were definitely in a small part elvish. They had retained the absolute sensuality and his growls were understandable and she blushed as he so very gently picked her up. Hibari wrapped her legs around his narrow hips and she could his powerfully built legs under his wool breeches.  She was laid against softness of unrivaled plushness. Thrain’s growls and low snarls were telling her how utterly entrancing she was. He was telling her how beautiful it was that she was so brilliant. He could barely ask permission in the elvish tongue to remove the long wrap dress in the lightest of silks. It was a crème color that was edged in red and it off set her coloring perfectly. The alpha Menon used utter mellow moves as he unlaced the bow. Hibari arched her back as his lips and teeth nibbled her throat and he scented desire and want from her.

“Please! Touch me.” Hibari asked in her chaotic mind.

Thrain growled yes, and his fingers slipped through her nether lips and his sucked in his breath. She was weeping badly.

“I have not touched a female fenrir in over a century. I am close to my wolf. I will stop.” Thrain managed in Foraoise.

“You may think low of me…Thrain, I beg you. Take me.” She stared at his hazel eyes and his shaking was severe.

“I will kill the Gordir prince. I take you and you will be my queen.” He said in a guttural snarl.

“I need to feel a babe move in my belly. Allow me to know you and love you.” She shook in her own desire.

Thrain lost it and his kiss was deeply needy, erotic, and passion consummate. He rolled so that he was on his back and he carefully slid the other plane fenrir woman down his thick, hard need. Her head fell back and she moaned out in such a sound that shattered him. His growls kept repeating over and over; mine! He guided her hips but he gave Hibari control and she moved with him as bloody tears fell down her face. She could not understand why Hagen had not come for her and her heart had been shriveling. She knew the danger to Ismael and did not begrudge him. She also did not begrudge her other plane mates because she was married to the Gordir prince.

Thrain and she moved to kiss deeply and tangle hands in their hair as they made love. He was losing every last shred of control and Hibari whispered in his mind; hai. He knew that meant yes in her native tongue and his eyes burned a demonic hazel and he sank his fangs over Ismael’s mark and she shook with violence. Blood oozed from the wound in her neck and he made his neck available to her and she sank her fangs deeply once then did so again. She fed from him as he began to rotate her pelvis in a circular motion harder and faster. She gurgled in her lust and need…as she continued her feeding and Hibari without warning sat up and gouged his nearly smooth chest with her claws and screamed in the Shouten call as her body gave into glory. Thrain was stupefied but immediately shattered as his body shook from a erotically beautiful and glorious climax. He was snarling and he was half transformed into his fenrir form as he convulsed under her and she was swaying from the jolts. His palpitating heart finally began to slow and he changed completely into his humanoid elvish form and the incredible woman fell over him. Hibari kept him deep within her and the Menon alpha heard a soft snore as she slept.

“I will not lose you. I will earn your love, you magnificent seraph.” Thrain whispered in his language.

Hibari heard his declarations but she was so exhausted after having cried her heart out after she realized that Hagan had abandoned her. She needed more than one mate but she decided that if Thrain wanted her; because of his treatment of her, she would give a relationship with him a chance. Now she slept; she had been going slowly insane without feeling her pup move, she actually wanted this encounter to impregnate her. Hibari was desperate to feel life and Thrain as she could see and mentally hear from his clan, was a superb man. Despite the fact he was technically the enemy of her family, she would make it work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~   
Asuna’s head was hurting and she was in Leth`Evana. She was masking herself so she could spy and find a way into Menon lands. She was only pupped a day and she was being very careful as she moved through forests.

“You know Esposa, I could hear ya all the way in the next clearing.” The yoki version of Grimmjow growled behind her.

She was in the past as was Hibari but in Leth`Evana was different as was Hueco Mundo. Haru was still reeling at how much his spouse had changed and he had sat down with his eldest kit and had asked blunt questions. He ascertained that his “hollow-self” stayed out of his own way so as not to make himself crazy. Jagaharu also figured out by a letter written to him by the Espada version of him. It told him to quit being such a pussy ass bitch. It plainly told him that he held a top spot in her life and he was not going to lose it because his original incarnation was a kodomo twat. It also told him to get busy and give them another kit; he said as awesome and perfect as Haruya was; his pregnancy had almost killed the love of his lives. Haru was quite astonished and horrified that he had written what he had but then; he realized that he did hold a high position in her life and if he kept being a stupid jerk; he would lose it. Hollow Grimmjow had flatly told him that the four frere were staying and get over them. So he had followed her from Pembroke Castle in England into fairy lala land to help rescue her girl by Naraku.

“I am being quiet Haru! You are a neko and your hearing is as superior as an inu.” Asuna snorted.

“Esposa, I’ve been an absolute asshole. I’ve been acting like dick-face Hiroshi. I love ya inu and my life is nothing if you ain’t in it!” He breathed out in his gruff way of speaking.

Tears stung her eyes and she moved to him. She was wearing a hakama/haori jumpsuit that mimicked the old styles. The obi covered the elasticized waist and he shed the bright gold and silver material belt. The jumpsuit had just a tad of ruffling along the edges of the bodice and it was a charcoal grey in color. Her hair was down for once and he just ripped the silk like he would normally do and her heart began to race. Haru picked her up and made his way to a small pond in Leth`Evana. It was deep and stunningly beautiful as it was surrounded by rock facings but the grass came right up to the bank.

Haru’s golden bronze hair that was spotted was undone from his knot and he wore a sleeveless haori and kosode in a mustard gold color. His hakama was black and his obi too. Both of them wore traditional reed geta sandals but he removed hers quickly and Asuna helped undress him as he was cupping her bared breasts and growling in her ear.

“Haru. I have missed you. I love you so. You do not understand how much I do.” She said as one tear fell down her face.

“Crazy as shit thing happened. The other me wrote me a fucking letter. Fucking crazy right? Well it told me despite being what I turn into; I’m a top neko, so to speak.” Jagaharu said grinning in his typical manic way.

His back had tattoos of Mayan symbols and also Japanese kanji. Haru didn’t care and he laid her back on the grass and his mouth was everywhere. She was groaning wildly as their lips crashed and blood spilled. When he finally slid deeply within his Esposa; he lost his damn mind. He was home and he loved this onna so fucking much. He had loved her the first time he saw her naked in an onsen. She heard his mind and his feelings were possessing her.

“I ain’t nothing without my inu princess. We got great kits. Perfect breasts inu. Kamis you are fucking beautiful.” He growled as his red eyes took her in.

He had stopped and he was just watching her chest rise and fall rapidly. Asuna was in a frenzied need and she bucked her hips but he did not move.

“I wanna savor you esposa. You and our kits are everything to me. Have I told you that you’re a beautiful fucking kami? So perfect and you love this asshole.” Haru tried to smile.

“I loved you when I met you at the Western Palace. So beautiful. So powerful. So you. Grimmjow Jagaharu! I need you my darling, my love. Please I beg you!” Asuna whined almost in inu.

She had red eyes and he loved it. Haru was lost as he watched her lift her head and shake it as he pummeled her sheath with his male organ. This was not a fuck in the forest but a much needed reconnection of a cherished mate. The yoki was growing and she shaking more than violently under him as he controlled his speed and hit her treasured spot over and over. He began to toy with her nub and she was shrieking in inu and his male pride was swelling.

“Oh yea Suna. My princess. My esposa. Mother to my kits. So fucking perfect. You are mine. I am part of you. Fuck inu! Clutching me so fucking hard.” He snarled out in his dirty talk.

“Hai! You are part of me. I am yours. Harder Haru! Please my esposa. Harder. Take your esposa.” Asuna snarled out in her beastly voice.

Haru was hip deep in the water and she was on the edge of the bank. He slid from her and flipped her over and gently pulled her hair back as he worked his hips back and forth to build his tempo.

“Aishiteru! Aishiteru Haru. Mine. You are mine. We are each other. Mark me. Bite me. Bite me beloved.” She actually screamed as his thrusts were powerful and hitting her perfectly.

The yoki was smothering them but they were both taiyoukai and he leaned forward and sank his neko fangs deep into the shoulder of his esposa and she screamed again as her body shattered into many fragments it felt and her body erupted in a flame of unquenchable fire. She was jerking from a powerful rupture of her body’s release and Jagaharu was flooded by her rapture and he roared like a jaguar as his body emptied his siol. He was so quickly weak that he fell against her and the blaze of yoki discharged through both of their bodies until neither moved and both were blacked out. Asuna was not aware that Beren Elensar had witnessed her encounter with a lawful husband and his jealousy was profound. He slipped away and went to Tanath`Sal.

“Where have you been my son?” Simyth asked in a benign tone.

“Seems Lady Asuna was spying on the Menon clan when one of her cat like mates came upon her. I hate them. I know it is wrong but she and I share children. I still love her.” The eldest living son of Simyth complained.

Simyth mad a non-committal noise and Beren sighed. He bowed to his gracious and loving father but he knew his father did not support his idea of winning the ekimmu/Cherra queen back. After his eldest son walked away; green began to eat Simyth’s gut. She had been in Leth`Evana and not seen him? She engaged an outworlder in his plane? His daughter with her was in the future era but he knew of Arlayna. He was being selfish but he wanted his wife and he went to his rooms and began putting on his armor. Hagen had fallen into a severe depression and he had tried to stir his son out of it. His son was blaming Hibari for losing their baby and Simyth knew Hagen had lost any and all chances of happiness with the outworld princess. The ruler of Leth`Evana was soon very close to his wife and the big cat daemon had washed himself and was hunting it seemed. Asuna was wrapped up in a fur of all things and she heard him and suddenly looked up.

“Simyth!” She whispered softly.

“Beren witnessed your passion with this cat daemon.” He stated as if informing her.

“Do not be angry!” Asuna whispered.

“Why should I be angry that my heart and my wife avoids me!?” The Foraoise fae and ruler of the entire plane stated in anger and narrowed eyes.

-I was coming to path to you to meet me in Scotland. Haru surprised me. He has been a mate for over 15 years. Please do not begrudge me. I am your wife here. - She pathed silently in his mind.

“Please inform your spouse from that plane that I require my daughter in law for a rescue mission. Surely he will understand?” Simyth asked her coolly.

“Yea, I fucking understand. There’s a bunch of wereookami who are fucking assholes. You two go make that plan; me, madre, and abuelo will back you up with the Pantera. Okay Suna?” He said tenderly kissing her.

Asuna nodded and her mind was at ease and Haru backtracked his way out of Leth`Evana. She turned to Simyth and she quickly grabbed him. Beren had gone to spying again and she had ported out with his father and he could not understand why!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  
“Simyth!” She whispered in a passionate haze as she shoved him gently away from her and undid her simple button down shirt dress.

Simyth was undoing his own his crème and khaki colored leather, fine spun lawn shirt, vest, and breeches and brown boots. He tossed his simple diadem on his clothes and he was against his out worlder wife in moments.

“I know you speak to me always the truth. I have missed you so. I love you dearly my queen.” He whispered in his passionate haze.

“I worship you my elven king.” Asuna murmured as their lips grazed.

Simyth broke through Taranath’s own binding agents and his fae heat was making her burn hotter than she could remember. He actually cut his own throat so she could feed a little but his blood only fueled her power and no longer was a drug. Their passion escalated and lasted most of the night. Asuna fueled her actions with her mind, body, and soul as did the elvish ruler and her body was finally out because of exhaustion.

Simyth was wrapped around his passion and reason for living and he felt something strange from her aura. Asuna slept hard and tears slipped down his cheeks as he realized she was with child again. His beloved was carrying his babe again and she finally awoke when she felt his emotional overload.

“Please tell me you are not upset?” Asuna asked softly and she had to expel her stomach into his chamber pot.

“No my most beloved treasure! How could I be upset if you bear me a wondrous gift?” Simyth actually wept.

“I wanted to beget your babe. I was most hopeful. We will deliver a crushing blow to the Kveldulf but I need to get Hibari. I also am going to need powerful assistance in going after Sanra.” She murmured as she kissed his hand.

“Can…can it wait…can it wait until you give birth?” He asked her showing his raw emotion in his tawny orbs.

“It was my plan my beautiful man elf.” She smirked as she kissed him deeply.

“I love you so much. How in the goddess’s names did I ever stay away from you?” Simyth lamented.

“Honor. You are almost pure honor itself. Never question my love for you, our children, or my love. You have more than proven you are a man that wishes me AND our children.” She said very softly.

“Beloved…can you scent?” He asked running his long elegant fingers through her hair.

“I carry a boy. I am giving you a son.” Asuna whispered and kissed his palm.

“He will be as perfect and beautiful as our Arlayna. I know you must go. Promise me you will wear your special armor and more for now? I worry my beloved wife. The Pantera have actually become quite friendly with us. They are most eager to mete out justice.” His said palming her cheeks.

“I know. I shall use every warrior at my disposal to rid us of the hordes of wereookami and Sanra, Bilae, and her cursed brat.” She growled softly.

Simyth shut his eyes and he could sometimes see the future and he saw their son as a toddler. She was going to be able to give him his child and he choked on his own emotions.

“I promised you with Arlayna. I promise you with this boy. Now my darling; I must go to Yamasaki General and get a good checkup.” She met his lips and kissed him deeply.

“Let me see you in that era. By our gods; you are my true soul mate. I worship you. I have had sculptures of a goddess being made and she bears your likeness.” Simyth admitted.

Asuna smiled and shook her head. She kissed his hands and pressed them to her belly. He wept in silence again; and she left after they made love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~  
Lewys was alive and he was spying on her. His desire for her only had increased when Alrik had confessed to what had happened between himself and the woman known as Nemain/Nanami. His younger brother had managed to keep himself under control and not take the very young woman. It turned out that said young woman wanted his younger sibling in a very bad way. He only watched and he knew other minor alphas were dealing with the witch and her spouse. Lewys intended to meet the whore very soon but he would be strengthened first. So for now; he lived up to his people’s nickname, Shadow Hounds.

“Really Suna? Are you fucking kidding me?” Ichigo ranted at her.

“I am at a standstill and having pups will be alright. So tell me!” Asuna growled good naturedly at her ningen-shinigami husband.

“I feel Shouten but I can’t see them. Means you and king buddy have been busy. You also have twin neko in there. Grimmshit?” He demanded in a tizzy.

“He came upon me in a bathing moment as his youkai self.” She sighed.

“Well at least they will be youkai. You also have some sort of fae being.” Her strawberry mate chided her again.

“Beloved. I feel Hibari! Let us go and check on her.” She commanded.

The fact that Thrain Menon had let her go was huge and Hibari stood in the middle of the hall.

“I need to be seen. I can’t stop throwing up.” She admitted.

“Hibari?” Asuna demanded.

“I will answer all your questions Haha after I get some sleep and my men come to me.” She said nearly fainting.

Asuna nodded and this story would prove decisive. She was pacing when Ryunosuke and Mas appeared. Ismael showed up much later and he hugged his mother in law. No one was prepared for her story and Hibari was shielding even in her sleep.

“I sense she has been through much. We will plan our counter move Ismael. Believe that!” His mother in law snarled as her eyes darkened blue.

The Gordir prince nodded but it disturbed him that he could not smell Hibari at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  
She showed up on clan day and Maec was tired of the bickering and he lit up when he saw her. Isha showed him to his private rooms and Lei Jing was still in his bed and still healing from his broken back.

“I am giving you another son my darling Maec. Lei? I am bearing his twin sister to you.” She whispered.

“You are pregnant with Shouten.” Maec said dumbly.

“That is what she said King Sir.” Lei grinned.

“Isha! You are pregnant with Sanra running around! This is not sound. This is awful.” Maec said instantly as his eyes turned silver.

“Beloveds, I have begun to tap into my ekimmu powers. Sanra while a major threat will not harm these babes. I have allowed myself to become a mother again because it is what I want. There will be a lull but it will give me the time to give our family our newest members. I am the queen of the Shouten Empire and the queen of the Empusae and Ekimmu peoples.” Asuna declared.

“Yes, yes my darling I know all this. Why now?” Her kingly husband demanded.

“Because there are reincarnations of our previous children from her life and Math. This son is the reborn soul of your son tha Arianrhod gave Math. It is destined and it will be a beautiful thing for our family.” She admitted.

“So what of the Kveldulf and fenrir?” Lei asked softly.

“We have routed them for the moment. I am certain Sanra is going to go into the Soten plane and bring forth another enemy. I planned this pregnancy carefully. Sanra needs time to contact her monsters that we will eradicate. Until then, we look for new and thrilling ways to make her life hell. The Kveldulf and fenrir will know their place or I will simply destroy them.” The reborn ekimmuess shrugged.

“By the ancients; you really have merged your personalities have you not?” Maec asked in awe.

“I have Maec. It is time that you and Math’s memories are merged. I also have to find two missing sons of Arianrhod. Who will help me?” She asked softly.

“Whatever our fair lady wishes, her wishes are our joy!” Jing chirped from the bed.

“Excellent. These two sons of Arianrhod were born but lost to time. They are not dead; she made certain of that. I just have to find them…one is the son of Fionn and he is stronger in power than even Nanami.” She stated bluntly.

“So we have another secret weapon against Sanra?” Her Shouten king asked.

“You will have another pupil. I just know he knows these ways. We have to find them; even though he is Fionn’s son. He has something to do with alchemy.” She admitted.

“We will call together certain members of the family for certain and do as you say. The Kveldulf really will stop their slaying for now?” Maec asked.

“Hai. I saw the true fear in his eyes. He knows his worst nightmare is no longer the Cherra but the ekimmu. Our family has united us into the most powerful force in this known plane. We make our destinies.” She said crossing her arms.

Naraku was in the shadows and his smile was wide. His inu was being herself but she had gained tremendous power. While the losses had been tremendous…she was gaining her sense of self back and when that happened; it would be like the Ming dynasty, their enemies crushed under foot. The hanyou ported out and Asuna smiled as she felt he had been there. She would continue to paint her eyes black and she would become the true nightmare.