Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Children of the Ring of Stones ( Chapter 40 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



Children of the Ring of Stones




A/n:  Actions after the battle lead to surprising outcomes. Truths are laid bare and old secrets become known.




Luthais especially kept her appraised of events in his area of Leth`Evana. While not directly in Pantera land; Sanra was just beyond and the werepanthers were pissed. Tolthe was of quite a serious nature as well as Luthais but he also had sensuousness to his person that his twin did not. Asuna was staying more in the past at the moment and so Grimmjow Jagaharu also stayed close.

Asuna noticed the baby of her adult pups becoming more and more powerful. It was astonishing to the whole family; they all thought she had gotten less yoki and a huge boost in intelligence. Nanami was doing her rounds at the hospital and her eyes had become green and stayed that way. Nobu had freaked and tested her blood; she was still his daughter and Asuna’s but she had unlocked some serious yoki within and he was heard to be bragging that “he sired that”. Nanami had snickered at her chichi being so silly about something so trivial. He had always been proud of her and Shinobu but she had been given extra love and attention by EVERYONE in the family; because of her mother’s death in the Boxer Rebellion.

Nanami got her charting done for the day and Shinobu showed up with his corporeal plane wife and his Hueco Mundo wife. Aidoan was pregnant again and she had hugged her sister in law for all she was worth.

“Oh my goodness! How many does this make for you Aidoan?” Nanami asked smiling broadly.

“This is our fourth child since you suggested we add Adelphia to our family. I am so glad we did.” The Sahen Shouten looked over at the basilisk female who in turn gave the other woman a spine tingling smile.

“Believe me it has been almost perfect. I get ganged up on though.” Shinobu laughed.

“I imagine. Well I am off to train.” Nanami said taking off her lab coat.

Her belly was small and round; she was only three months along, it had been six weeks since she had touched Alrik Keelan. Her mind was going in circles about that and she was deep in thought as she was walking out of Yamasaki General. She had undone her hair and her two husbands had the babes. Nanami had told them to expect her later tonight; she asked for one night a week to be late in so she could usually train with Fionn. Neither wraith minded at all; in fact they were both proud of the fact she could kick some serious tail now. Her mind made up, she phased after slipping into an alley and appeared at her Tokyo penthouse. She quickly went through her closet and she chose a sand colored body con style dress. It had a large ellipse on the back, the shoulders were bare and a slit on the left side. Nanami smiled and she would actually blend into her background for a few moments and she intended to hunt.

She had on brown flat heeled boots that came to her knees and her silver hair she kept down; she no longer wore her bangs and it was all one length. Her loves in her life loved her hair she had noticed and she added just a shimmer of silver to her eyelids and a color to her lips that would barely enhance her natural color but not budge a millimeter. She held out her hand and she willed the special katana she had been using. It was a short sword; too long to be called a dagger, and really too short to be a proper katana. She had slipped on her holster and slipped her weapon in. She looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied. Nanami phased herself into Hueco Mundo into the wilds around Athens. She was in an unspoiled field that had thigh high grass. It was the forever twilight of Hueco Mundo; it was stunning as she could make out the different features. She was careful to slowly move nearer to her objective. She was surprised and stunned when she felt him not far from her and she whirled around. His back was to her and he was in his Kveldulf form; she was watching him hunt for his supper. She sank into the grass and masked her presence. There were a couple species of wild deer that the Shouten had also brought here; the populations of those animals had exploded in some areas and others not. Around this area it seemed the deer were flourishing. Alrik caught a deer quickly and he moved back to his home. Once the deer was on a table to hide and clean; he changed back into his humanoid form.

Nanami was slow to approach him and not to make him nervous. She let out her aura first and Alrik looked around suddenly and she came from the backside of his small house.

“What…what are you doing here?” Alrik sputtered.

“I have left you alone. Saw you catch the deer; pretty damn impressive, your people are quick.” Nanami smiled at him and there was no anger in her any longer.

“I again repeat my question; what are you doing here?” He asked and he kept his hands steady.

“Because I was curious is all. You know I can eat food. Especially meat; mostly I suck the juices out but I can still handle small amounts and my body will digest it.” She said staring at him boldly.

“You are the strangest Cherra I have ever seen!” He muttered.

“The Alv did not evolve in Hueco Mundo at all. They actually have this plant that has all the properties and nutrients of blood. I eat it a lot when I am home. I have gotten used to drinking blood but now; I tend to only do so…well it doesn’t matter.” The beautiful woman before him blushed softly.

“That is incredible. Why are you here?” Alrik again asked.

Nanami said it in her mind; to hell with it, the man was being dense. She walked right into his personal space and slipped her clawed tipped hand around his neck and she stared at the warmth in his brown eyes. Alrik was shaken up but his lips were against hers in moments. Nanami wrapped her left arm around to his back and played with one braid. Alrik’s brain was registering that she was kissing him; not just kissing him on the lips but she had slipped her tongue into his mouth and it was the kind of kiss that made people lose their minds. She could taste the blood from his kill and her tongue traced his teeth and teased his tongue. The part Cherra woman slowly pulled back and she nibbled his bottom lip and he stifled a huge groan.

“If certain members of my people found out you were here…you are not exactly well liked.” He said bluntly.

She went to his front door and opened it. Nanami slipped inside and Alrik was about to just yell at her to get out. He stormed in a minute later and he found her on his bed pallet with only her boots on and nothing else. His breathing became harder and Alrik pressed a flat palm to the wall of his house. Her small belly held Dagar’s pup but he had sworn he would raise the boy as his own.

“I am aching. Perhaps you can help me?” Nanami asked sweetly.

“You have no idea what you are doing to me!” Alrik whispered almost in agony.

“I was under the impression you wanted me.” She said sitting up.

“We are monogamous creatures. Tell me of yourself.” He commanded.

“I cannot be one hundred percent monogamous because I have the empusae in me. It is not as strong as my mother’s but I have two Cherra husbands and I do drain them. I do not do so on purpose but if I was only with Alum; I would eventually kill him. My change into an Alv Cherra stopped me from needing the energy for some time but when I unlocked my recent yoki; it has started to happen again.” She said honestly but in a quiet tone.

Alrik realized she had told him that she had stayed true to her Cherra husband but her empusae side had come back out with a vengeance.

“When did your need for life energies return?” He asked in a low voice.

“Actually when Dagar got me knocked up the first time.” Nanami answered in shame and looked away.

Alrik had not known Dagar had taken her more than once and his insides twisted with gut wrenching sickness. His cousin was a bastard of epic proportions and his death in his opinion was justified. Nanami blinked glittering green eyes and she phased her dress on. She jumped up and began to walk past him.

“I am sorry I made an assumption and a fool of myself. The baby has some of my yoki. He started to path to me. I cannot give him up; he is part of me. I have to go.” She said in shame and bloody tears pricked her eyes.

Alrik’s arm was shaking but he moved with swiftness. He was a good head taller than her; he had to look down to stare at her mesmerizing eyes. He cupped her cheeks in his calloused hands and Nanami felt the tremors in his body.

“What is going on?” She asked barely above a whisper.

“The last time you came here. I wanted to give into my baser instincts. I have never had such an act done for me. I am remembering how it felt. We are not monsters miss.” Alrik stated in a gutted voice.

“My name is Nanami. You are Alrik Keelan. I know YOU are not a monster.” Nanami said staring at him boldly in the eyes.

“For you this act is a way to feed but for us it is different. I refuse to be just a meal for someone.” He said still shaking.

Nanami’s eyes shed bloody tears from each of her glittering orbs and she tried to jerk away from him. Alrik wanted to see if she would show deeper emotion than attraction.

“I guess all Cherra are the same too huh?” She asked in a hurt voice.

“No. Personally, I think Cherra and Kveldulf belong together; like yin and yang but it was their old king who came to hate us. This new one certainly holds no love for us.” He said softly and let his palms slowly run down to hold her shoulders.

Nanami was sick of playing games and she jerked him forward again by the back of his neck with her left hand; Alrik made a surprised sound and her kiss was passion incarnate. It was not a teasing or fleeting meeting of lips. The Kveldulf younger alpha was getting dizzy as she sucked on his tongue and traced his fangs. She back stepped slowly to his bed and she felled them. Nanami felt him thread fingers into her silver mane and he groaned when she nibbled and sucked his lower lip. She released him to get air and his brown eyes were actually lighter in color and brighter; she gasped in pleasure at the sight. Her thumb brushed his lips and Alrik shut his eyes for a moment.

“Must stop.” He said in growly tone.

“Fuck no!” She growled at him.

His eyes opened and she pushed him onto his back and she phased her own clothes and boots off. She did the same to him and he was struck dumb. He was rigid from their tantalizing kiss and Nanami coated her hand. Alrik was fixing to speak but she stroked him first. The Kveldulf man bowed his back and his cries Nanami understood.

“I cannot be monogamous to just you but I can be exclusive to only you and my husbands. We can raise this pup together. Your words when I attacked you; I am ashamed but your goodness made me wish for something deep.” She spoke in his dialect.

It occurred to Alrik again she understood the basic canine tongue by instinct and he has been asking why and moaning to his gods. She was no demure female and the woman he truly wanted slowly; inch by inch slipped him down her throat and his breath became suspended. Nanami kept a tight suction and bobbed up and down as if he was one within in her. Alrik slammed his palms flat onto his bed and his claws sank into his bedding. His breathing was labored and she spied him through her thick fringe of black lashes. His eyes shut and his moans were undoing her. She reached for his hand; Alrik felt silk like texture under his fingers and he cracked his eyes open. The beautiful Cherra woman had moved his hand to her silver tresses and Nanami locked eyes with him. She made a guttural sound around him; he gasped as she did it again.

“Nanami? My gods! I…not…help me.” He rambled as it came out in a plea.

Nanami came off of his now utterly rigid maleness, she wrapped her hand lightly around him and he let out a sound of relief almost. Her lips were full and her nose was pert. Her eyes were perfectly almond shaped like most Japanese Alrik had seen but her silver hair made her look exotic. Her green eyes held him prisoner as she moved forward with slightly open lips and began to deeply seek a connection through their lips. Nanami stopped stroking him to wrap her arms around him. She sat in his lap and the Kveldulf could not believe how slight she was. She was also in his lap; smooth, hot, and naked skin to his naked skin. His eyes were a lighter topaz color and were burning brighter. His wolf was already on the surface but Nanami moved slowly; positioned herself over his thick shaft. Alrik’s mind was not fully registering but his mind did register the ungodly sensual feeling that emanated from his groin. He was wrapped in a sweltering, drenched heaven and the growls escaping his chest were primitive.

“Alrik?” Nanami asked with shut eyes as she adjusted to his girth.

“Yes.” Alrik growled in response.

“Say something.” She begged him.

Alrik and Lewys’s parents had been together for a long time before their mother had died first in a freak accident. Their father had followed not long after from a broken heart. The Keelan alphas had had an epic love story and both sons had aspired for it. Alrik’s wolf eyes stared into her green orbs and his hands moved up and down her back gently. Nanami was shocked at how un-animal like he was being and he was trying to control himself even at this moment.

“Not beast. Not just act.” He gnashed out.

Nanami understood and she managed to roll them and the look on his face was stunning and hers was showing her immense pleasure. Alrik never imagined a Cherra woman would feel so perfect but he palmed her cheek as he sought her lips this time. Nanami could not take the immense pressure; so she began to squeeze her walls around him and he grunted hard. He pulled back and stared at her and he took a deep breath. Alrik slowly pulled back and the powerful woman under him seemed melt into euphoria. He slipped back in as her sultry and slippery muscles gripped him so tightly. She spoke but she spoke in their basic tongue. She whined and whimpered as she met his slow thrusts. Alrik realized this was emotional for her and she had been staying away trying to convince herself that she should not care for him. He lost his shyness and he rolled them and she was on top again.

She was sweating profusely and she pulled him up so they could hold the other as they could touch, kiss, and memorize as their hips met. She wrapped her arms around him as the pressure and need rose exponentially in her soul and body. Nanami was biting her bottom lip and she began to make a slight humming sound that Alrik found he liked so he kept moving her a certain way. Her mouth dropped open and her claws dug into his skin; which was painful, but her body and muscles had clamped up then spasmed around him and Nanami made a long cry. Alrik began to move them in tandem harder and he was panting fiercely.

“Kamis Alrik. Oh my Kamis. Hai. Hai. Please, I need you!” Nanami cried out.

Alrik was stunned but his body seized up and he let out the deepest and most mournful groan as his seed spilled deep and he was sucking in air as much as she was. Nanami was fighting the need for blood and the Kveldulf was still in shock at himself and the situation.

“I need to feed.” She said in a small voice.

“Yes okay. Please.” He murmured.

She could see he was still in a sort of shock and she began to scent his wrist and she let her tongue trace his veins there. Her actions were making him aroused once again and it was erotic to watch as she kissed his wrist and licked at it.

“It does not have to be something you find disdainful.” She whispered.

“I think I can see that.” He said almost in a trance.

Nanami softly and gently bit into his wrist and his gasp overwhelmed him. She made the pleasure of her bite intense. Alrik was breathing in and out hard as she suckled his wrist and each time she drew more blood; he moaned harder. He without warning shouted out and she moaned as their bodies shivered from bliss together. She let his wrist go and licked the wounds and she stared at his eyes. They were still a brighter brown and he looked at her green eyes that reminded him of very rare emeralds.

“Will your deer go bad?” She asked in a soft voice.

“It has probably already been taken by scavengers.” Alrik thought aloud.

His manners were confusing her and she moved off of him and he grunted. He was suddenly exhausted and he actually laid down on his bed. Nanami was sitting by him and she felt very dirty.

“I need to go. I should have been training with my previous life’s father.” She said and she phased her clothes on.

“I cannot focus right now. I need sleep.” Alrik replied.

“Hai. I am sorry.” She said and he saw tears pouring down her face.

She phased out before he could say anything. He was in shock because it was everything and more that he had always wanted. Alrik had never experienced such an emotional event during the physical act and he was mentally blown away. He was certain she thought he did not want her and he was so exhausted that he passed out.
Asuna was in Pembroke and she was going over a map of Leth`Evana furnished by Simyth. That was a huge boon to her and so she could mentally visualize where things were. She plotted where the Gordir fenrir lived and the Menon clan inhabited. There was another she did not know the name of. She plotted Pantera lands and majority of the lands were held by the elves. Hibari had returned and refused to say anything of her imprisonment. Asuna knew something had happened and she had talked to Simyth about Hagen. So far nothing had happened. Luthais had come to furnish more intel and he was seriously impressed with the out worlder queen’s knowledge of his home plane.

“You astound me.” The Pantera said as he entered in his humanoid form.

Luthais had brown-black hair that came past his shoulders and his eyes were pale blue like so many neko. His skin was burnished deep bronze and he had many of the branded symbols; he had one on his left cheek that was a symbol as he status as co-ruler of the Pantera. He wore loose fitting tunic and bottoms in dark brown linen. For a ruler he was NOT ostentatious but he oozed a sensuality that was hard to ignore.

“And why should I astound you sir?” Asuna asked with a small smile.

“You have accurately plotted where all of the peoples of Leth`Evana live. Now there are two more you do not know of.” He smiled as he sat.

“Do you know of them?” She asked directly.

“No. I also do not care to. We stick to ourselves and fight the dogs when necessary.” Luthais shrugged.

“Well Luthais you are not very friendly.” She smirked and sat down.

“Depends on who I am trying to be friendly with.” He smirked back and a jolt of desire shot down her spine but she viciously suppressed it.

Asuna was wearing traditional Tudor clothing because she had to be in court with Johnathan. Harry was feeling like bestowing more titles on his son. Kate was pregnant and everything was all perfect in his world. Asuna wore a dress of blood red velvet with gold trim and down the center was a stripe of gold that had Gaelic on it. It ran the from between her breasts to her skirt bottom. She did not bother with a headdress and used the salve to cover her marks. Her corset was laced so tight that her breasts seem to want to spill out of her corset.

“These human fashions I think are very appealing.” The Pantera prince observed with appreciation.

“I find the English fashion of this era too restricting but when in London; dress as Londoners.” She shrugged.

“You know I desire you.” Luthais said bluntly.

“Of course, I can smell very well Luthais.” Asuna leveled him a stare.

“You can scent my desire? My I do have it badly. I smell too and you smell of big cat. The jaguar prince?” He said and he narrowed his azure eyes.

“He has been a spouse for over fifteen years. I am giving him twins; although he does not know yet.” She smiled softly.

“It is rumored among my people that the Elensar himself is yoked to you.” He tried teasing out information.

Asuna nodded no and she stood straight up. She was still newly pregnant but she was wearing the totems to protect herself.

“I have an army for a household. I am what I am and I make no apologies for that; but I tell the men I with that if I am with them, they do have my love and yes, I can love more than once. Naraku is my absolute alpha but some others hold higher positions in the family hierarchy. How they came to that decision, I do not know. They and Naraku worked it out. I must take Jonathan to Whitehall.” She said calmly.

“You are tired of meaningless relationships. I have done some spying for myself. You are silently detaching yourself from those men who seem to only wish your moneys and children. You give passion and you demand it.” He said standing and he came into her space.

“I do not need another lover. I am content.” Asuna growled.

“Perhaps.” The Pantera actually purred.

He held her chin lightly and he pressed his lips to hers. He was only going to give her a taste but Asuna was herself and she one upped the Elvish neko and parted her lips and began to draw him into a deeper, desperate meeting of flesh. Luthais kissed her with his whole soul what felt like an hour when she sucked his bottom lip and lightly shoved him away.

“Now you got a little. Go away.” She snorted.

“How can you kiss any male like that and they not wish it to continue?” Luthais demanded.

“Do not know. I am not them. Now please, could you please let me know through your spies what that bitch is doing. I also want to know what Thrain is doing.” She asked softly.

“Yes. I shall.” He bowed and he was hurt.

Asuna watched him go and she called on her Welsh inu nanny to bring her Jonathan. He could sit up and he was cooing at the moment. She kissed his little mouth and she shrouded him in his ermine blanket. She ported to a secret side hall in Whitehall and she emerged with her baby boy and she walked towards the court. Henry’s courtier’s always tried to speak to her and they always got rebuffed. Nobody knew anything of this foreign queen except THEIR king and queen. She was admitted into court and she made her way and she saw Wolsey. The man gave her similar thoughts of murder that Sanra did and he made a beeline to stand in her way.

“My oh my, what a beautiful boy! No wonder his majesty loves him so.” Wolsey said in a snide voice.

“You offend cleric. Remove yourself from my presence.” She said in a low tone but it was threatening.

“I am ascertaining whether you are friend or foe.” The cardinal said showing teeth in his smile.

“Most definitely your foe; your church nauseates me and you, yourself are no better than a petty thief!” Asuna snarled under her breath.

It was that moment that Henry was announced as well as Katherine. Wolsey was shocked at this female’s belligerence. He had been told by spies that she was also very much a warrior. Henry came over to her and he took Jonathan and Asuna smiled warmly at the royal couple. Arthur was barely over a year old and he was wide eyed as he was with his human nanny.

Henry sat little Jonathan on his own thrown and put a tiny little cap of red on him as he was granted lands and more. As the ceremony progressed Asuna stood by Kate and she leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“Your child will rule England one day. Know this.” She said to make Kate feel better.

“Gracias my darling friend. Gracias!” She had tears shining in her lovely eyes.

Asuna was musing and she moved to pour herself a small bit of wine and mix it with cold water to water it down. She was deep in thought how she was going to find the two male children that Arianrhod had given up, to keep them safe. She had been having dreams but had not shared further with Fionn. She was contemplating going to Halldora’s time but before her capture by Ganek. Harry came over and he was very proper in public. They spoke and made plans but she was leaving Jonathan with him for ten days. He whispered his love and she whispered it back as she bowed.  Asuna again had been in the middle of Henry’s court and nobody knew hardly anything about her. She walked quickly to a private spot and she ported. Her mates were telling her porting had begun to appear like phasing and she shrugged. She rubbed her back and she was in Fionn’s abode. He had Aibhlinn and Selwyn with him. Aibhlinn was busy reading and writing in Gaelic and Selwyn was being fed a bottle of her milk.

“I must say one thing in these modern times are these bottles. They are ingenious!” He stated as she walked in.

“Hello my loves.” She said to all three.

Little Selwyn’s legs began to kick and his hands in fists were waving. Aibhlinn ran over and hugged her mother’s legs. Fionn just looked at her as if she was the only star in the sky and his little girl giggled.

“Papa has a crush on Mama.” She giggled wildly.

“I should hope so!” Asuna teased her as she picked her up and put her on her lap.

She automatically began to braid her white-silvery hair and her daughter was in bliss. Fionn was just staring at her in the color of blood and it was completely erotic to him. He finally seemed to fully wake up and his smile was tender.

“There my lovely daughter. You must study now. I must speak to Papa.” She commanded.

“I go to other room.” She grabbed her books and papers and smiled the whole time as she shuffled off. Baby Selwyn still was jerking his limbs as he fed as he heard his mother’s voice.

“You look as though there is something heavy on your mind.” Fionn stated.

“I am keeping a promise while I have a short lull. How far back can you make a portal?” His wife asked bluntly.

“Within three or four centuries of the fall; which is pretty far Piuthar.” He said but curiosity was plain on his face.

Admal was six thousand on this plane and that left plenty of time for Halldora to be alive. Her capital was Roskilde. How she knew that; she honestly had no idea but she did. Fionn could hear snippets of her mind and she was narrowing down a time frame for what he did not know.

“Ok. I should like you to make me a portal outside of Denmark seven thousand years ago.” Asuna stated.

“Pardon?” He asked shocked.

“Hai.” She shrugged.

“Beloved you owe me more than that!” He growled softly.

“Keeping a promise.” She lifted her chin and it hit him.

Fionn knew she intended to find his missing child and he was overwhelmed. Selwyn had fallen asleep and he gently laid his baby son in his cradle and Fionn moved over to the queen of the ekimmu.

“There are things back there that I do not know that I could help with. I have not seen my mother in the past for a reason; I do not want to open wounds.” He said looking down.

“I am not asking you to. I have been having dreams. I believe that part of my soul regrets what happened and wants him found. So find him I shall!” Asuna declared rising.

“Asuna beloved. You must take some of your warriors with you.” He demanded.

“No.” She shook her head.

“Stubborn woman!” He shouted.

“Hush! Do not wake the babe. Please can you make the portal tomorrow? I need to make a couple more plans at Pembroke then I can go.” His wife said and she moved so she could nuzzle her mating mark.

When she touched the mark in certain ways; it always undid him and he was on his knees and ready to beg in moments. She smirked against the tendons in his neck and she knelt too.

“Come for me tonight.” She commanded and she deeply kissed her ekimmu warrior of thunder and lightning. His return passion was all consuming and his grip around her was tight as he poured out passion.

He let her go and her audacious look had him wanting badly and he had to will his body to calm. Fionn was actually happy in life and it was amazing to him. Gwydion too was happy in life and that also was shocking. Gwydion got his ass tore up if he looked at another male or female and she pinned him to a wall and would prolong his ability to orgasm. She was being overly jealous and possessive. Gwydion Hammel loved it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~    
Asuna was again at Pembroke and she was reading reports from various ekimmu generals and spies. She had modernized her people and they were now a cohesive unit. She was busy writing down several different things. She was still in court dress when she heard a throat cleared; she turned her head and there stood Anupu of all inu and her mouth dropped open. She had given him a pup, Nofre-hotep, but they simply called him Nofre. Their relationship had been very passionate for some time but he had become possessive of his son and suddenly he would be gone. She had begun to send Minkah to get Nofre and she let Anupu go again. Now she closed her mouth and turned back to writing. Her lady in waiting had put her crown on her head and Anupu was quite struck with her ethereal beauty.

“You have had our son long enough! I had Minkah retrieve him as per normal.” She growled as she wrote.

“Yes, I know we have somehow worked out a schedule.” He said walking around her workroom and his arrogance was there; just below the surface.

This relationship was one that caused her untold pain, just like Kensei. Asuna had valiantly tried to keep up with him but he had stolen their pup away.

“Why are you here Anupu?” Asuna keeping the pain from her voice.

“I love my son more than I have loved anything or anyone. I want to negotiate a pure sibling for him.” Anupu said calmly.

Her eyes widened and her claws actually lengthened and her eyes became darker blue.

“Why pray tell would I do such a thing? It was you this time; not me. You broke me.” She hissed.

“Because I want my heir to have a sister and I will only accept my pups from you.” He shrugged.

“You piece of arrogant gas bag!” She snapped as she stood.

“I admit it Asuna; Nofre is my life. Everything I do is about him. Everything!” Anupu growled.

There was a discreet knock on her door and Asuna whirled to see Vulred Gordir and Ismael. What they saw was Hibari’s mother in distress and they saw another powerful canine daemon.

“Nofre is beloved of myself as well. His father can rot in Osiris’s shit pile! You would have to force me to carry your pup again. I did so before because I loved you so; you betrayed me!” Asuna screamed at Anupu.

“Why can you not think without emotions? Always the same with you; same as Akana and now. I am a powerful man Asuna and you are a powerful woman. I cannot help that Nofre is the best of us both. I love our son too much.” He admitted.

“Get out Anupu! Get out! I will gut you with my bare hands if you ever show me your face again!” She said and blood ran down her cheeks.

Vulred was already agitated and Anupu looked over at the fenrir and scoffed.

“Cute. A were puppy. Calm yourself little man; you would burn in my fires before you could change.” Anupu said in arrogance.

Asuna was against him so fast and she slashed his neck and face with her lengthened claws. She released her toxin and burned the hell out of him. Anupu snarled but he ported out. She went to her huge desk and wiped her eyes of her bloody tears.

“How may I help you Lord Gordir and Prince Ismael?” She asked in a shaky voice.

“Here because of the Menon. Hibari does not speak and she is pregnant but Ismael cannot scent anything.” Vulred said in his elvish tongue.

“Ismael please sit.” Asuna asked and the young fenrir did as she asked.

“Prince Hagen seduced Hibari and when she was captured; he did not bother to try and help. She knows I would forbid her rescue by your clan for obvious reasons but being used by an elf makes one feel filthy and disgusting.” His mother in law explained.

“I knew it! That elvish brat touched my wife! She will not speak because she thinks I do not know how those creatures are? They are sinful!” Ismael spat on the floor.

“Thrain Menon is quite powerful and he does not strike me as a stupid man. I can only imagine Hibari escaped him but he does not seem to be searching for her.” She shrugged.

“Not true. He is searching but it is quiet.” Vulred spoke in his rich timbre.

“Ismael go back to Leth’Evana or wherever Hibari is. Do not force her to talk and just be gentle with her. You will get her back.” Asuna advised Ismael.

The young fenrir prince bowed and he did as his wife’s mother suggested and he hated the elves with his whole being. Vulred knew more and Asuna bid him sit and she scented of Leth’Evana. She also looked regal in her outfit and he sat.

“I am told Thrain is madly in love with her. I am told she miscarried the elf’s babe and she chose to allow herself to become pupped by Thrain. She left him not long after.” Vulred stated.

“When I have lost pups; I have done what she did. It is not logical or always moral but the pain is too much to bear. Hagen abandoning her after he pursued her so hard left a void in her. She has been moving around a lot; I think that is the reason.” She sighed deeply.

“Ismael cannot scent the pup. The pup does not carry Menon scent. He will accept it.” The Gordir leader stated gruffly.

“Your people are so good. I am sorry we thought you evil when we first met.” She grabbed his hand and squeezed.

Vulred shut his amber hued eyes and sucked in his breath. He slowly opened them and looked at her.

“I can smell Leth’Evana.” He said softly.

“I am pupped. It does not matter.” She said uncomfortably.

“I have tried to forget. I try and it is in vain. Help me!” Vulred suddenly begged her.

“Help you how?” Asuna asked breathing fast.

“I do not know. Use that alchemy or something!” He begged her.

“What are you saying Vulred?” She asked staring at him in shock.

The fenrir naturally moved fast and she was against the brick wall of her study and the ruler of Clan Gordir was scenting her neck deeply as he tried to calm his blood. Asuna knew how good of a man he was and frankly; he was a canid. Her beast was interested in scenting him and she was slammed with his raw desire. Vulred was desperately trying to pull himself back as he turned his face towards her. She reached up into his thick medium brown hair that had lighter toffee colored highlights. She was lost the second she scented him in return and she initiated a profoundly passionate kiss. Vulred whined and he could not fight anymore as his lips and tongue kissed and sucked. His mouth did not stay still and his lips were on her throat as his tongue traced a spot and he sucked upon it. The actions were a little different for her and she groaned as his mouth was making her a puddle of molten passion

“I…should not. Must stop. Want you so much.” He mumbled in his rich timbre.

“No. Please do not stop.” Asuna whimpered.

She grabbed his hand and she pulled him along to her bedroom in the castle that was adjoined to her study. She began to unlace her bodice and Vulred could not stop the fast breathing that was making him dizzy.

“Mated. I am mated.” He said again trying to be honorable.

“I know. I know and I am a wretch.” She said as the bodice fell to the floor.

The ekimmu queen was very soon unclothed with only her stockings on and Vulred wore his own simple dark brown wool jacket like top and woolen breeches that tucked into boots. Asuna moved and she unbuttoned his top and his eyes closed as her hands touched him. She only took his top off and she moved to her bed.

“I turned away the Pantera prince; Luthais.” She said very softly.

Vulred was surprised and he stared at her in her humanoid form and she was ungodly beautiful. He was dying to see her dog form and she heard that thought.

“I will show you. I will show you my true youkai form.” Asuna promised.

“I am damned.” Vulred muttered.

He came to her bed and he loosened his breeches and pulled off his boots. His body was magnificent and he was cut as close to a modern ningen male model. His body heat was unreal and she received his kiss as he lay next to her. Vulred was going to try and force himself NOT to take her but only touch. His kisses were hot and his hands roamed. Soon Asuna was on her back and she muttering in Japanese and whining in absolute need. He made no moves to further it and she lifted her head.

“You are going to deny us both?” She demanded in disbelief.

“I have to try.” He said with a sorrowed look.

Asuna threw her head back in complete frustration and she looked over at him. She was slightly angry but she was being pragmatic.

“You wished to see my true form. Come outside the castle and see me.” She said and she sat up and put on a dressing gown.

“I want you. I want you badly but honor is important. Understand this, yes?” Vulred asked.

“Too well.” She muttered.

He slowly dressed and she ported out to the forests around the edges of the castle site. Asuna changed form and she heard Vulred not far from her. She turned her canine head and he stared at such a beautiful creature that he could not think. He was gone and his will broken. Vulred moved slowly to near her exquisite form and he ran his clawed hands through fur so soft that he made him shake. She lowered her head and stared at him with red eyes.

“So beautiful. You are more beautiful than anything I have seen. I know you are good woman. I cannot fight.” He said in his native tongue.

Asuna decided to be wicked and she suddenly licked him. It was upon his woolen breeches and rather close to his groin and he gasped.

“I could no see making love in this form. Only humanoid form.” He shook.

-Why? - She pathed.

Vulred was startled but he looked at her and she blinked her red eyes at him.

“Does not seem natural.” He said almost shyly.

-Would it not please you to hear my cries and whines in our most basic language? - Asuna whispered in his mind.

She was returning his desire in spades and he wanted to escape. She changed form and her dressing gown was open. She walked up to him and she took his right hand and slipped his fingers through her lower lips. His hiss was deep and he panted as she lifted that hand to suck upon his fingers.

“Please go on Vulred. When you find you cannot stand the pain any longer. Seek me.” She stated bluntly.

Vulred Gordir did leave and Asuna was unsure but her beast was detirmined to claim and conquer this particular male. She ported back to her room and she was miserable for the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~      
Nanami was getting ready in the family estate near the border to Jing lands. Alum and Jao were being lazy as they were still abed and she looked over her shoulder at them.

“Both of you LAZY BONES. Alum tr’Awnhi you work for my father today and Jao you have to cover the infirmary in Astana.” She chided her men.

“I don’t want to wake up.” Alum pouted and covered his head with a pillow.

“Alum it is not my fault you and Jao had a drinking contest.” She growled softly.

“Ugh! Was she always so slave driving Jao?” Alum asked from under his pillow.

“She’s always been bossy.” Jao smirked.

“I am a prince of this fucking empire and I feel like sleeping in! Maec can come yell at me if he gets mad.” He said rolling over.

Nanami tapped her high heeled foot and Jao was trying to hide his grin. She did what neither of them expected and she just phased out. Jao frowned a little and Alum was snoring already on his side of the bed. It was like Nanami to tear up their arseholes to get her way but she had just left. Jao looked at the time and he cleaned himself up and ported to the Astana infirmary. He avoided Maec most of the time. Jing Lei Shi however was in the infirmary and Jao let out a shocked sound.

“Sorry Jao. I have an owie. Maec gave it to me.” Lei smirked.

“What the hell? That is an axe wound!” He said narrowing his dark eyes.

“Well my back is for the most better and he told me to get the hell out of his bed. I was not very disposed to since his bed is really so comfortable.” Jing grinned like a smart ass.

“You are not being wise Lei.” Healer Sung stated to his third cousin.

“And you were? You just up and pretty much married Alum tr’Awnhi. Is he good in bed?” His cousin demanded.

“Are you fucking serious Lei? My sex life is my own!” Jao snapped.

“Well it is just that you have opened up so much. I am so proud of you!” The Jing heir laughed.

“If you must know; I demanded a full relationship from Alum that I have with Nanami. I would not take anything less. We are a family and our children have us all together.” He replied.

“So no he is not.” Lei baited him.

“I did not say that Lei! He is amazing. I did not realize having both a female and male partners in my life could make me so insane.” He snapped.

“So the younger is good. I bet the older one is better.” His mischievous cousin grinned widely.

“You had Admal! Why not go back?” Jao said perplexed.

“Because he’s a bitch ass pussy and I want the crème.” The Jing prince said flatly.

“So Maec took an axe to you?” The healer asked in horror.

“He did warn me.” Lei patted his arm as he sewed.

Once Jao was done, Lei pulled down his black cashmere sweater and he wore leather pants. He was quite striking and very daring as always. He phased out and Maec was in his room reading correspondence when he felt another wraith. He knew the aura and he was immediately furious.

“I was positive my axe would get through to you.” Maec snarled at him.

“Calm down Mister Kingly pants. Sheesh. What is a little wound going to do?” Lei asked him.

“I am not Admal. I am in my right mind and you are out of yours!” The Shouten king said getting angrier.

“You are just one big ball of fury! Why? Because you are not the one hunting?” Jing taunted him.

“I am the Shouten king. What I do or do not do is not up for discussion. You are getting on my last nerves Jing.” Maec said calmer but his eyes were silver.

Lei actually found several things fascinating now and blinked his dark eyes at Maec; he was not even one iota afraid. Maec was wearing on his dressing gown lined with fur and black silk sleep pants. He had a darker skin tone than many wraiths and Jing was absolutely detirmined to take him.

“You are eyeing me! Stop it!” He snapped at Lei.

“What am I supposed to say your majesty; you have quite a sexy ensemble on.” Lei shrugged.

Maec had had enough of this crap for the day and he went to hit Lei again. This time the Jing heir was behind and held his arms in place behind his back. The physical strength of the younger man was astounding. Maec’s long, shiny brown-black sable colored hair was down and Lei pressed his nose and found Maec’s pierced ear.

“I am not weak sir. I am profoundly powerful and I am no joke. I saw you for the longest time as a monster but I have since seen what you are made of on the outside. Asuna was right.” He said straight in Maec’s ear.

Maec was furious but also refusing to allow himself any leeway. He only stood stock still and Lei knew he was making him react but it was slight.

“So you finally agree that I am no longer a lunatic. Thank you Jing but I have never sought or wanted your approval nor did I need it!” He retorted.

“Not approval your majesty. Awe.” The Jing said as he licked the shell of Maec’s ear.

Maec could not help himself and he made a small noise. Lei made note his ears were sensitive and he quickly phased cord from the king’s curtains. Maec was outraged but his hands were tied tight but not to hurt him. Lei came around to his front and Maec saw how stylishly dressed he was. His black leather hugged his backside and the Shouten king knew damn well Lei wanted him.

“Why would you dare lay a hand on me after everything you said to Admal?” He growled.

“Because Admal should have put us first. He never did! Of course he should revere and honor you but as a bound mate that revere and honor should have also extended to me!” Lei snarled suddenly.

“So this is just about payback?” Maec demanded.

“Gods man you are dense! Could it just be that I have seen the goodness in you and I am attracted to it? Does it have to be that complicated but of course tr’Awnhi have to complicate everything.” The younger man said in anger.

“We complicate things? Oh ho not even close boy!” The king hissed.

Lei was furious to be called a boy again and Maec was again treated to a mind altering kiss that Jing Lei Shi was famous for. The king’s knees were weak and Lei made certain to brush the evidence of his arousal against Maec’s groin and the king hissed. The younger wraith pulled back and glared at Maec.

“I am not a boy tr’Awnhi. I can make you weak in your knees and you reacted when you felt my arousal.” Lei accused him.

“I am Shouten! I am not immune to what you are doing. It does not disgust me but I am interested in maintaining my marriage to my queen and keeping it safe and secure. Jing do not! I said do not!” Maec snapped out.

Lei quit hearing him and he slid down Maec’s front and dragged down his pajama bottoms with him. He thought the piercings would make him ill but he was fascinated with them. He licked at the head and Maec stuttered. Lei was just too talented with his mouth and soon the Jing prince was giving the Shouten king oral sex of another kind. Mac felt his legs go weak and Lei let him fall to his bed where he began a more ruthless pace.

“Not what…arrogant Jing! Gods!” Maec snarled out.

Lei slipped him all the way down his throat and continued to lick, suck, and swirl as he moved his head up and down. Maec had no way to fight the onslaught and he whined almost in pain as he pushed his groin up into the younger man’s mouth as he shouted out his end. Lei slowly allowed him freedom and had a cat ate the canary look on his face. He refused to take it further and he phased the bindings off of Maec and he quickly phased out. The Shouten king was on his bed having been given oral that rivaled his Isha and his wits were addled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~    
She came out of surgery and pulled her scrub cap off. Her long hair fell down her back and half the men in Yamasaki General no longer thought of her as “Little Nanami”. She was now one hell of a sexy young woman in her own right and she got propositioned often. She grabbed her plant to warm in the microwave and a mug of blood and took it to her office. There was a strange letter on her desk and she sat down. She broke the seal and unfolded the parchment.

You left before I could think. I was also drained from your visit. You owe us both a chance to talk.

Nanami looked around and he had been very bold but she laid aside the letter and put her feet up. Her part Kveldulf pup was active now and he was VERY active. She put a hand on her belly and sighed.

“Goodness. Do you all know instinctually how to do the Can Can? Haha’s kidneys could use a break.” She murmured softly.

Alrik had blended with the shadows and he was actually nervous as hell being here. He had to see her again and to see her talking to her belly; it made him wish it was truly his pup. He used the shadows to hide himself as she had a visitor.

“So you finally got out of bed.” Nanami stated as she saw her husband grumpily take a chair.

“You just had to install satellite phones in the house didn’t you?” Alum complained.

“Poor baby. He stayed up late shooting vodka with our mate and you lost. Sorry to say that Jao can and will out drink you any day.” Nanami smirked.

“I do not believe it! He was Jing before! He knows how to drink?” The tr’Awnhi prince complained.

“Alum honey just take my draught. You are bitchy. You are also going to get Chichi on your ass and mine.” She sighed.

Nanami handed him an orange colored vile and he unstoppered it and drank it all. It would take a little bit to work but the hangover would go away. His wife was awfully serious and he blinked his doe eyes at her.

“My love what is wrong?” Alum asked softly.

“Did not feel as though I got good enough hand in destroying that bastard; I mean Haha slitting his throat was awesome but it should have been me.” She said in a detached way.

“Isha is plotting on that big map searching for her as we speak. You know your mom and well, she literally is dogged in these things.” Her husband soothed her.

“I remember when she died you know. I was only forty nine. She had gathered up the older kids and the humans were invading Chi. She kissed my cheek and pressed her forehead to mine and told me that honor is family. I did realize it would be the last time I saw her for a century.” Nanami said in a trance.

“Oh baby.” He said and he held her tightly.

“Jii-chan would not let her body go. We all thought he had lost his mind. The Great Lord Sesshomaru was guarding her body and praying. We heard his call in inu. He wanted to die.” She spoke on.

“How awful.” The tr’Awnhi healer said horrified.

“We had to stop decay. Haha was laid in state for more than two weeks. I cried every night. I slept by her casket and I cried more. Chichi Naraku and Chichi Ishin were silent and looked hollow. My chichi could not even leave his room. The family fell apart for awhile.” She sighed deeply.

“Your mom is here Nami. Isha is here and quite alive.” Alum remarked.

“I know and believe me it was the happiest day of my life. I also know when she woke up that the shit with you all started again; then we learned everything. Some days the truth is harder than Sanra’s lies.” She lamented and sat down.

“My sister will get her final death. It is tricky with someone’s knowledge in black alchemy as deep as hers. Maec knows but chooses not to risk using that much anymore. Chanak is here going against her. Sanra has made too many enemies of her own family.” The Shouten prince assured her.

“I need to finish these charts but I will be home early.” She smiled at her tr’Awnhi husband.

“Your temp is high again Nami. Take some paracetamol with codeine. It will not hurt the babe. He is causing you to run to high a body temp. This is concerning me.” Her husband commanded as he rose.

“I promise Doctor Tr’Awnhi! Now go see Chichi before he thinks you shirked rounds.” She smirked.

“Actually I did.” He laughed.

Alum leaned over and kissed her deeply and he carefully felt her head. She was too hot but she was not stupid. The babe had amazing telepathic powers and Alum was thrilled for it; because she no longer saw it as an alien thing. He straightened his pants and she grinned and he slipped from her office. Nanami got up and she went to a small drug lock up in her office and she pulled out a syringe. Alrik suddenly stepped from the shadows and she almost screamed. He saw her with the medical thing and he was concerned.

“What is wrong?” Alrik asked in a soft voice.

“The pup makes my body run a high temp. Too high and my brain will cook. It begs to reason you Kveldulf have higher metabolisms.” She shrugged.

Alrik noticed she was acting as if she did not care and he looked around.

“You can sit down.” Nanami sighed.

She mentally locked her door and Alrik heard it. He sat down but he was stiff as a board and ready to bolt.

“I am sorry I drained you. I can see that I am not something or someone you are remotely interested in. I know I also said I would give you the pup but I cannot. He is too sweet. He kicks the snot out of me but I know his little mind.” She said cradling her belly.

“You are going back on your word?” He demanded.

“I am the one that was raped dude! So yea, I am. I also am sorry I in my way forced myself on you. You will never see me again!” Nanami stated with narrowed eyes.

“I do not have much experience with females.” He blushed.

“Ok. I get it. You’re not a male whore.” She shrugged.

“Lewys and I’s parents were very deeply in love and very much what my brother and I have wanted for our own lives. Lewys did have it for a little while with his Cherra bride but her father was an evil man. He has not completely gotten over her death. Our father died of a broken heart.” Alrik admitted.

“That is a beautiful story. It makes me hate myself that much more. I hope you find her. The one you have that love story with. I made an impulsive move. Just because someone is attracted does not mean one should act on it. My most sincere apologies.” She said keeping her voice even and not betraying her hurt.

“The first time was painful because you needed to heal. I understand. It was a survival situation. The second time you touched me; I wanted you above any female of my own race or the Cherra. When you came back; I did not want you to leave.” He said looking down and turning red.

“But I am in part empusae and I cannot be just with you.” She said bluntly.

Alrik nodded and Nanami still kept herself calm.

“I get it. You will not have any problems from me or my family. Ok? You will probably never see me again. It was absolutely wonderful by the way but I understand.” She smiled at him.

“I do want you. I also know what I want above everything.” He said looking at her glittering green eyes.

“I get it! Okay? Please go! I humiliated myself enough.” She stood up.

She used alcohol and she wiped her arm. She plunged the needle in and Alrik looked sick. She decided to take the opportunity and just leave. She phased out and Alrik was alone. It was the hardest thing he had ever done; telling the woman he truly and honestly wanted; he would not be with her because she was the type of blood drinker that could not give him exclusivity and he would not settle for less. Alrik had hoped to see more emotion and he wanted to convince his wolf to go against instincts but she had remained calm. He phased too before he was caught and he felt as though he had just gutted himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~    
Hibari was in Leth’Evana and she had let Ismael make love to her and he had been gentle. She had fallen apart after. He admitted that he found out about the elf and she had a murderous look on her face and that thrilled him. Ismael felt no need to hunt Hagen Elensar down. Hibari could be the cruelest onna. Asuna had asked her to take some correspondence to Tanath`Sal and her daughter was all too pleased to do it.

Hibari stood in the elf palace and she was stoic. Beren neared her and her eyes were blood red as she stared at him.

“Hagen has asked if you will see him.” Beren said softly.

“Tell him to fuck off. I have better things and better people to do.” She snarled.

“Lady Hibari that is very wicked talk.” The eldest son of Simyth said sighing.

Hibari saw Simyth and she left Beren standing there and she went to the king. She bowed and she handed him a thick stack of correspondence from her mother.

“There is a medical report in there.” She said under her breath.

“Thank you Lady Hibari. Hagen does wish to see you.” He said softly.

“I would rather slit my own throat, be raped, and left for dead again. Tell him Ismael knows.” She smirked.

“Is it true you are pregnant now?” Simyth asked.

“Why should it matter your majesty what the hell I do with my body?” She demanded.

“Because the Menon seem to be looking for someone.” The elvish king said bluntly.

“Thrain is not an evil man but I have too much love and respect for my mates. Now I have to go.” She snapped.

Hagen was in a side hallway and he saw her pass and his heart was ruined. She ported to forest floor and she quickly ported to lands further away. She suddenly slammed the alpha of the Menon clan against a tree.

“Are you fucking stupid?” She snarled.

“No. I know you are not either! Where have you been?” Thrain demanded.

“I told you I have other mates. Accept it.” Hibari growled nastily.

“I am an alpha…I have to accept nothing!” He snapped.

Thrain was furious but the second she was against him; he melted into the heated passion. How in the hell he had fallen this bad for this woman was insane to him but he was mad. He loved her and it destroyed him when she was not with him. He soon was claiming his woman and she was moaning in ecstasy as he moved within her.

“I will not have you gone so long. I consent for you to stay mated to that brat because you need their energy!” He snarled at her.

“Do not test me Thrain! I am not a weak onna.” She threatened him.

“I love you!” His voice thundered.

“And I you. Now get over your arrogant self. I told Hagen to fuck off.” She said taking his dominating kiss.

Thrain’s heart warmed and his end was ripped from him like always. It drove him insane that he could not scent his pup on her and she knew how pissed off it made him. She told him to get over that one too. Their very personas were perfect for the other and he was holding her back to his chest as he scented his mating mark.

“Why can I not smell my pup?” Thrain demanded.

“Our family has a demi-kami called a tengu. She covered the scent. I love who I love and I will lose not one man because I love you. Now get over it! You are the one who kidnapped me.” Hibari snapped.

“Minx. You could have escaped at any time. You were waiting for me to take you.” His growl thrummed his chest.

“Not my fault you are hot.” His mate smirked.

“By my gods Hibari; you are evil and perfect at the same time. I want you always.” He snarled as he laid her out.

“Then shut up and take me you big puppy.” Her smile undid him.

“Dangerous game you play woman. I allow the Gordir boy.” Thrain snarled as he was in deep.

“No you do not. I demand him. Huge difference Thrain! I am like my mother and I am evolving into an uppyr queen. I know it and so does my mates. Kamis hai!” She snarled out as her claws dug into his back.

Thrain howled out his finish and he was one with this powerful woman. Jatix would never have handled her. His arrogance would have had him killed by her in a second. He had just fallen too fast and she had manipulated him. She had just up and left when she wanted and one guard had ended up mauled nearly to death. He held her to him as his body calmed.

“Why did you become pupped by me?” He demanded.

“The miscarriage was messing with my head. I loved Hagen but it has become a twisted hate. I needed to feel a babe move in my belly.” She admitted.

“I will claim my pup.” He said flatly.

“Patience.” Hibari smiled.

“You are your father’s daughter!” He accused her.

“Damn straight I am. I am no longer that weak onna who was gang raped when Kenim died.” She said viciously.

“I do not believe you were ever weak. I believe your human was a good man but it warred with your family. Forgive him.” Thrain stated.

“Thrain? Shut the hell up on things you know nothing about!” She snapped and she phased her clothes on.

He was furious but what could he do? She phased straight out of Leth’Evana and he had tried to set her up and it had been turned on him. He was a slave to his love of her and love the powerful creature he did. He sighed deeply and he felt an elf; Thrain moved with sudden speed and trapped Hagen Elensar to the ground.

“A little far from your own land are you not boy?” The Menon alpha snarled.

He was still naked but Hagen had only caught the last part of their coupling. Hibari was not acting herself at all and Hagen suddenly made Thrain fall to his side as blood gushed from a bad wound in his belly.

“You think I would not be prepared for you, you fucking animal?” Hagen snarled.

“You cannot understand her! She does not love you.” Thrain hissed.

“She was carrying my babe just fine and you laid hands on her!” The Elensar prince hissed.

“The Kveldulf caused her to miscarry. I only cared for her.” The Menon fenrir growled.

“I think you lie. I think you wanted her for yourself. Why do you allow the Gordir?” The prince demanded.

“You know her not at all. Fuck you Elensar. You will pay for this.” Menon snapped as he was gone suddenly.

Hagen had heard that Thrain had fathered her current child and he was furious. He held hate. He was going to act and he was going to have his revenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~     
Fionn was nervous but Asuna assured him. She had packed a pump to keep her milk supply up and she had kissed little Selwyn like crazy and then had kissed Fionn. Gwydion had wandered near and he had been nailed to her bed and Fionn laughed his head off. Her soul twin was so much in her bed and so often; he was drained too often to even see Apollo who was coming to resent things. The portal was made and she slipped deep into the past with her totems and special armor in place. Roskilde in ancient times was a thriving city of empusae, humans, and other daemons. The area was ruled by the Fardahl family and Asuna was careful to mask her presence. She was moving quickly and scenting the air. She did not realize she was being stared at by an incubus of extreme power. He found her scenting the air odd and he cocked his white head to the side.

“Who are you?” He asked in old German.

“I am a foreign queen in your land. I am only here passing through. I mean no issue.” She said perfectly in the old language.

“What is your name?” The man asked.

“I am Lady Asuna Kurosaki-Jing. I hail from the Orient. Who might you be sir?” Asuna asked smiling as she bowed.

“I am Prince Karsten Fardahl.” The empusae man said bowing.

“You would be a brother of Fionn Hammel then.” Asuna stated knowingly.

“My younger brother was lost during the ekimmu fall. He was half ekimmu. My mother is the ruler here and still mourns him. Please do not mention his name.” Karsten said softly.

“What if I told you I know Fionn?” She said softly as well.

“Has he sent you?” He asked dropping his jaw.

“Hai. I demanded though. I am mother to his two children. Arianrhod left a boy child of Fionn’s and I have to try and find him.” She stated emphatically.

“You speak of an old rumor!” He said nodding his head.

“Would she have left Fionn’s son with his mother?” Asuna asked the elder brother.

This female was shielding her tremendous aura but it was hinted at by leaks in her masking. Karsten was stunned and intrigued that this woman not only knew Fionn but had borne him children. He had been certain his half brother only loved the wench; Arianrhod.

“The boy child you speak of is not here. I assure you. My mother would have demanded to keep Fionn’s son. I was around at that time when Arianrhod came through. She was heavily pregnant with a fae boy and Fionn’s son. It could be she hid them not in time but in sleep.” The incubus prince stated.

Asuna made a horrified noise and she stared at him with darker blue eyes and he knew; he knew this was Arianrhod somehow.

“You think correctly. I am that bitch reborn. Karsten help me please? I would not harm your mother nor do I wish to bring her pain. So perhaps you can help me and she never knows.” She suggested.

“You are a kind woman Asuna. Mother loves Fionn deeply and it nearly destroyed her when he was trapped within Terre de Brume.” He said looking down.

“I open it. I free him and all ekimmu. I am their queen again but I am not exactly her anymore. She was pregnant with his son; than that son should be mine! Fionn is mine.” She said bluntly.

“You are empusae!” Karsten cried softly.

Karsten had the same white hair that Fionn did but his was shoulder length. His eyes were a steel grey in color and his features were chiseled as if from stone. Asuna unmasked and the empusae man was humbled by her power. He knelt to a queen and she blushed fanatically.

“Please stop! I am not your ruler! Your mother is but I do love Fionn deeply and I will find his babe. Please help me?” Asuna asked in a gentle tone.

Karsten suddenly kissed her cheek and he nodded. He was willowy and tall but she could tell he had great power.

“Where would my former self hide a babe to put in a death sleep?” She asked shuddering.

“She was touring this whole portion of Europe at the time. I know the king of the Sky Dragons fell in love with her. She bore him a daughter after. She stayed some time there. My mother and her were quite good friends but I doubt she would have told her she had Fionn’s babe. There is another tribe of empusae ruled by a rival queen by the name of Novak.” He stated uncomfortably.

“I know Annka very well. Is Ruval and his tribe still around?” She asked.

“Why yes.” Karsten replied surprised.

“I do not remember why she chose to hide these boys but I have been told by Fionn and Airis Ludok that Arianrhod was to birth Ailduin Ludok a babe. I have heard of a female child but a boy? There is no love lost between Airis and Fionn.” She sighed as she sat on a snowy boulder.

“Fionn hated Ailduin with a passion borne of intense jealousy. He hated the fae and he killed him.” Fionn’s elder sibling stated as he sat across from her on another boulder.

“Fionn keeps his emotions in too deeply. It almost tore us apart until I found out I was giving him a son. It seems he has always desired one.” Asuna smiled softly.

“You look like her but you are so much sweeter than she! You remind me of my mother in temperament but you have her appearance. Fionn must be madly in love with you!” His brother said bluntly.

Asuna was red in the cheeks and Karsten could not believe this female was so good. He stood and stuck out his hand. She shook it and he found it odd but he smiled at her.

“I shall help you at any costs. Do you think Fionn will follow you?” He asked hopeful.

“Knowing him? Probably. He will wait for a bit and then come. He is very protective of me for the ekimmu people.” She laughed.

“He is protective of you for himself.” Karsten laughed.

Fionn was there and it took his all not to barge out and hug his elder brother on his Fardahl side. Asuna was charming the near toga off the man and he wanted to growl at her charming manners. He just could not leave her to find his own child. She had declared that such babe would be hers. Every time he moved now; he fell deeper in love with her and he did not know that he could love after Arianrhod. This reborn version of her made him mad in lust and the loyalty of his love was deep; it would never in his mind be a thought NOT to die for her. He followed his elder brother and wife secretly and being in this place was throwing him off emotionally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Sanra came skipping into their lavish built around a tree dwelling that Bilae had created and the lava ekimmu looked up at the witch who in truth was more powerful than most ekimmu any day. His love he had had for Macha had died when seeing how truly bad this creature was and how very winsome she was. Lilith slept and he stared at her as his eyes swirled.

“You look like a pussy cat who has eaten her canary.” He smirked.

“Isha is not in this era or the other. I cannot feel her at all! Now would be such a lovely time to introduce our new friends.” She chirped and whirled around.

Bilae was up and he grabbed her till she was still. His multi colored eyes were more orange at the moment and he was exuding his sexuality. Sanra was in her true guise and he told her to never hide her true self. He said the Shouten version was disgustingly ugly. He palmed her breast so that her milk leaked through her dress and his growl made her shudder.

“Mmmm I do not want to talk about that whore. You leak sweet and I am ravished. Feed me.” He commanded her.

When he grabbed her up and dropped her on the huge elvish bed and ripped open her corset top and his fingers wandered down her flat belly to her nether region that too was slippery.

“Where shall I feed first Sanra? Tell me?” Bilae growled at her in a loving but evil way.

“I do not care but take me in and let me ride you till you fill me with your burning seed.” She hissed at him.

“Perfect creature; all men and women are not worthy of you.” His voice dripped his lust.

Bilae situated himself at her breasts and he made her milk come down and sank his fangs in as well. When he did this; her release was quick and hard but he would feed and feed until he was gluttoned.

“Bilae…hurts so good! So full! Ugh!” She cried softly.

His mouth was full as he drank blood and her sweet milk. Next he would drink her orgasms and make her ride his wretchedly hard cock as he praised her. His evil feelings were true and he had fallen for the evil witch but how could he not when she had power to match his own and no qualms of anything? He kept drinking and he felt her squirm as he fed.

“Need to come. Let me!” She gasped softly as her now husband was literally evil in his love making.

Bilae let her release as soon as he filled her and it was mind altering. They kept their grunts and groans softer as Lilith slept.

“You think these other daemons are going to let loose on our enemies?” He asked as he licked up her neck.

“I only know that all planes have their own version like the hounds. This will be too fun.” She groaned as she arched her body for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~     
“Doctor Yamasaki there is no doubt this bovine was killed by potent venom of some kind.” The herder from Alum’s biggest estate said as he bowed.

Nanami followed the Shouten and the smell of the venom was fetid and she actually had to vomit. The poor Auroch had been torn to pieces by what she did not know and she had a terrible feeling and she could not shake Sanra.

“I want his majesty here now! Get him here as fast as possible. Also tell my husband.” Nanami commanded.

“Yeee-ees my lady.” The lower ranked Shouten ran and phased.

Nanami felt him and she looked up at the foot hills and she saw Alrik. He was surprised she saw him and he could smell the venom from this position.

-Do you know what this is? -  She asked in his mind.

He nodded yes but he disappeared when the Shouten came around her. Maec had to cover his mouth and nose as they inspected the dead beast and he walked with Nanami away from the Auroch.

“What do you know?” He demanded.

“I just feel it has Sanra all over it. We get the Kveldulf situation calmed down and now one of the Shouten’s main food sources is poisoned?” Nanami said in hate.

“I think you right. I want you to track down any lead. I will handle Alum and Jao.” He commanded her.

Nanami stopped and turned to stare at him.

“You still love me.” She said softly.

“Do not be daft woman! I love my queen. Now go!” Maec snapped.

She was shaken up and she phased past the foot hills and suddenly she was surrounded by Alrik and Lewys Keelan.

“What killed my Auroch?” She asked Alrik.

“A Drak.” He answered bluntly.

“I am assuming a serpent being. Is it sentient and have a humanoid form like we do?” Nanami asked.

“Yes. They exist in all planes under different names. Leth’Evana calls them Dracon. We say Drak. Your kind may have different versions of them.” Alrik stated softly.

“She did this! I bet she did this. First the wolves and now this!” She growled.

Lewys was always nervous of a Drak attack and he was looking around carefully and he was here for information about this female’s mother. Alrik could not get over what she was. He wanted to hit his younger brother and say; love was love.

“I will have to wait to find my mother. She is in the stream of time. That is what you wanted to know? I also know my sister Hibari has made Menon her bitch. He claims a Kveldulf attacked her.” She crossed her arms.

“No Kveldulf would have caused that particular bitch to miscarry. She is wanted by half our people.” Lewys said honestly.

“Thrain lied?” Nanami asked.

“Your sister Hibari is a mutant dog; she is a werewolf female. You think he would not want her? She is powerful and beautiful. What alpha in his right mind would want her carrying a fucking elf?” Keelan said honestly.

Nanami nodded and she bowed to them. Lewys was surprised and Alrik was being destroyed by his unrequited love.

“You idiot!” Lewys barked.

Nanami understood him but let on she did not. Alrik raised a brow at his brother and sighed.

“She understands our most basic tongue Lewys. She is as perfect as the sister.” Alrik said softly in their dialect of the Shouten native language.

“You are stupid Alrik.” His brother snapped and Lewys left in secrecy.

Nanami stared at him in surprise and he could not look at her.

“You said the pup made you feverish. I spoke with our shaman. He made you this. He said being a healer that you would figure it out and make it again.” He blushed.

“Alrik? Do you think…do you think it meant nothing? I have been at the mercy of Sanra tr’Awnhi’s curses and hexes several times. I have become colder than I used to be.” Nanami said almost choking up.

“It is rumored the Cherra king loved you!” He blurted out.

“Maec does in his way. I just cannot be a second wife behind my mother. It is too fucked up. He also told me I would never have children by him anymore. I could not handle that either.” She said looking down.

“You wish pups?” Alrik asked surprised.

“I have a huge family. I want as big.” She smiled.

Her smile undid him and Nanami found herself in his arms and looked up at him. Her green eyes were saying many things and he suddenly whined.

“Please. Please Alrik.” Nanami begged as things went out of control fast.

She was wearing a navy colored shift dress and he had pulled it up. He ripped her thong panties off and he was inside of her and Nanami had her legs around his hips as he moved within her.

“Not right.” He groaned.

“Stop it! I love you. I want you. I want you so much. I need you.” She actually cried.

Alrik was stunned and his eyes were brighter as he moved to illicit pleasure and nothing else. He refused to take her hard because of the pup and she was whining out in need. He sank his fangs into her neck and she made such a sound that made him nearly spill that moment.

“Kamis! So good. Alrik, I swear to keep you safe as you keep us safe. I love you. Love me. Please say you do!” Nanami whined out.

“Yes. I love you. Only you. Only ever you.” He growled and their lips mashed as his kiss was deep.

The passion was out of control and her blood tasted so good. He had not intended this and the rather intense bout of tension filled passion caused him to buckle at his knees. His breathing was evening out and his hand automatically pressed to her belly. He felt the pup move under his hand and she carried very well. She was further along than she looked and he felt that jolt of wishing to care for this pup and his mother.

“You can. I want you. If you will let me; I only would have you, Jao, and Alum. It is a very short list.” She said softly.

“Only your Cherra husbands and me. No other men or I will kill. I promise you I will kill.” He said deadly serious.

“Jao knows about you. Alum can be worked into it. It would be honest and open.” Nanami said and he was astonished.

“This pup is mine.” Alrik said looking at her.

His love nodded and he felt what real love felt like. Alrik was content and after awhile he removed himself back to Athens but she promised to come soon. Nanami had returned to Astana and she bowed before Maec and he was on his throne. Alum was to the side and Jao near.

“I have some information of these Draks. They come from deeper in Hueco Mundo than the Kveldulf but they are native to this plane as the Shouten are. They are a subset of dragon youkai but they seem to be permanently stuck between their reptilian and humanoid forms.” She said quickly.

“The corporeal plane has nothing like this. They have reptile demons but nothing like these beasts!” Maec spat.

“Correct your majesty. That venom is fetid. It is the most noxious stuff I have seen.” Nanami agreed.

Maec nodded and he stood up to get Admal on the same page and Nanami went to Alum and Jao.

“Jao informed me you have a Kveldulf admirer.” Alum said sourly.

“He helped me and he is and was not his cousin.” She said crossing her arms.

“You keep it to us Nanami. No more. Us three.” Alum said in anger and he walked away.

“Thank you Jao.” She said in a small voice.

“I used logic. I told him that you sensed the pup is actually quite Kveldulf. He will come around. I am assuming your werewolf friend is female only? It should be fine.” He smiled softly.

Alum was resentful but he saw Jao kiss their wife and he phased in. He then phased them to his royal bedrooms. He would teach her and he made her come to an edge several times; she was nearly screaming in need by the time he released her. Alum could be sadistic when he chose.

“Remember who loves you. Remember who has tied their souls to you.” Alum said coldly.

“I know. Baby, the Kveldulf woke up my empusae needs.” She was crying and he suddenly felt like an ass.

The three of them always made love often and Alum never questioned it. Now thinking about it from a medical standpoint; she did seem to need the physical act quite often and the two men often slept an hour or so after. He felt a fool and sighed.

“Sanra probably woke it up in you. By the graces of our gods I fucking hate my sister! I am glad that bastard Dagar is dead but you bring this Alrik to us on our outside estates. It should not be a dirty thing.” He said softly.

“I do not deserve you.” Nanami wept.

“No, it is me who does not deserve you! You have given me the twins and Roku.” Alum said wiping her tears with his thumbs.

“This is so stupid. We can make this work. You realize we cannot tell Maec.” She said hiccupping.

“Why?” Her doe eyed spouse asked confused.

“I can tell he still loves me. I don’t hate him Alum. I just don’t want to be second to my mother!” She said softly.

“You should not have to be. We will keep him safe and our family safe. His name is Alrik?” He stated soothingly.

“Hai. He took me to a shaman when I attacked him.” She said in guilt.

“We will bring him in. Just relax and know we are family.” Alum kissed her softly.

Jao was in the doorway and he had become the in between these two strong willed and bull-headed people. It was his nature and Alum adored him for it and so did Nanami. She called for him and Alum to come to bed and they both smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~   
Asuna had to return and Fionn had been guilty in following her. She had promised Karsten she would return but she had to see to things in her era. Fionn had taken her screaming at him and shrugged. They had ended up tangled limbs and lots of fang marks. He was snoring on his side of the bed in Pembroke and she was barely awake. She had already gotten the anti-shoki for the Yamaneko and she was keeping fit like last time.

“Going to the beach to clean up a little.” She croaked to Fionn.

“Okay. Please be angry some more.” He said in a smart ass way.

“You are an ass. You have a perfect ass but still an ass.” Asuna retorted as she ported out.

Fionn smiled and fell back asleep. His married life was just dandy and his woman made him thrilled. Her frere had come to him and had blatantly said they were going to edge out some mates who were good for nothings. Qui had witnessed the episode with Anupu and Kameron was planning his own excursion. Fionn felt eyes on him and he opened them to see the head frere.

“Not going to sleep longer am I?” He said in a grouchy mood.

“You decided to disobey our mistress. You deserved what you got.” Kameron said blasé but with a hint of a smirk.

“Snarky today I see brother Kameron. What do you wish?” Fionn stretched.

“The Pharaoh Anupu came forward to negotiate a child. I find this offensive as our beloved had been giving him his do and he just left with Nofre. I have an intention to teach this man but also restore another. I must go to Master Naraku first but it would be a brilliant idea.” The head frere said inspecting his immaculate claws.

“Negotiate for a child? Is this man addled?” The ekimmu of thunder and lightning said in disgust.

“He is a hell hound. I am originally Egyptian my lord but my conversion has made me powerful. I am not afraid of this cretin.” He stated.

“Go speak with Arawn and I shall send you back.” He yawned to the frere.

Kameron bowed his head and he ported to a portal that was secretly kept open by powerful white alchemy. He slipped into the Korean Estate of the halfling and the formerly evil bastard that was Naraku had a dark suit on with a purple and blue tie. His hair was immaculately pulled back at the nape of his neck and his shirt was starched white. The immensely powerful creature looked like an ordinary business man.

“Give me exact details of my busy mate. I shall have to make a call upon her in a day or so. There is a development in Hueco Mundo and she shall not forget me.” He said evilly.

“Yes sir! She is with child as you know.” Kameron said softly but he was not afraid of Naraku. The two men got along too well.

“She should not be. I know about the fairy ruler. I swear Leth’Evana should have stayed closed. Simyth Elensar is too fucking valuable to me to just off. Ugh!” Naraku stated as he dusted off his suit arm.

“She is giving Grimmjow twins.” The frere said happily.

“Good. He will quit bitching.” He nodded.

“Lei has begotten her as well.” He bowed to his mistress’s alpha mate.

“Again ugh! He knows better! Most likely she did it herself. Blasted inu! I will drag her pert ass back and beat her.” He growled.

Masahiro was running behind his barely walking sister and Kenta was half dressed trying to keep up with his toddlers. Naraku automatically picked up Matsu and then Masahiro.

“Who loves you? Who loves you best?” Naraku signed to Masahiro.

The young boy was grinning ear to ear and Matsu screamed for attention.

“Yes yes little one. Your chichi is late getting dressed. Kenta my children need their breakfast!” He said in a snide way.

“I seriously think you allow me around as a stud.” Kenta came in and took his babes and sat them in high chairs.

“Where would you get that wonderful idea from?” The hanyou retorted.

“Asshole.” The ookami kumo snorted.

Masanori also came in and his boys were dressed. Kakashi and Shuzo were playing. Tanashi ran out and hugged his brothers as he sat down to eat as well.

“What you get when you mate into the family.” Masanori told Kenta.

“Having to deal with psycho lord of the federation. Oh yay!” Kenta snorted again.

Naraku had a small smirk but he liked Kenta now and he could keep a very close eye on the man. He also loved his children as if they were his and it was sort of true; Kenta was a keeper because Naraku just liked the babes he sired.

“Anupu showed up my lord.” Kameron said softly.

“He did, did he?” The hanyou asked cracking knuckles.

“He wanted our lady to give Nofre a sibling. Since I am Egyptian originally; I wanted to deliver a family message. I wanted to get your approval first. Nofre will need someone he knows…” He started to say.

“You want me to pull Shezmu back!” Naraku anticipated him.

“Anupu does not deserve his son. He does not deserve Asuna but he can have his beloved uncle.” The frere thought out loud.

“That would take an immense toll. Send me Efnisien and I will make it happen.” The dark hanyou said.

Kameron bowed and he left the trio of kumo men and Naraku stayed informed of EVERYTHING his beloved inu did. When her frere had come forward and said some trash needed to be taken out; it got him to thinking and it he would happily do so. He told Masanori and Kenta he would be in his office at Sendai and both men nodded. They knew the dark hanyou was up to something and it could be nasty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~    
The beach was cold but it invigorated her. She knew the castle and surrounding land was patrolled by her warriors and Pryderi would shit in his pants before a surprise attack happened to her again. Asuna was lost in connecting with the life within and she was lying on a blanket of ermine and her head on a small pillow of black silk. She was only in a see through chemise of white but she did not expect anyone at this time. Her eyes were closed and she could feel tiny minds and she pathed warmth and love.

Luthais had been let through because he was an ally and he saw her lying on the Welsh beach with her hands on her belly, her silver hair haloing around her head, and her eyes closed. He had been in awe and truly found her an exotic beauty. The kiss had undone him and he wanted badly. His twin told him he was a fool and to not loose his heart to the outworlder. The Pantera in truth owed NOTHING to the Ekimmu queen but their word. They honored their word always but Luthais had been fighting along side and seeing this woman for who she was. The water was coming up on the blanket but it did not seem to bother her.

“I feel your aura and yet you say nothing Prince Luthais?” Asuna called out.

“I thought you asleep.” He muttered.

“I am not. Can you come closer? There have been creatures attacking the Shouten food source. A credible source has said that all planes have these sorts of creatures. We have snake youkai, dragon youkai, wyvern, basilisk, pythos, and other various reptilian youkai. Does Leth’Evana have this also?” She asked opening her eyes and she stared up at his.

“I have never seen one but they are supposedly called the Dra`Con. If your source said they exist then I would not doubt it.” He said feeling ridiculous standing above her.

“Sit beside me since you feel strange. So I wonder what these Dra`Con look like. The basilisk look nothing like their animal forms. They are typically beautiful beings.” She stated as he sat down.

Luthais’s long hair was down and he wore a loose tunic in crème and breeches in tan. She had noticed they rarely ever wore footwear. She was staring at his feet and his toes had curved and deadly looking neko claws.

“It would be uncomfortable for you to wear shoes often.” Asuna said in realization.

“Pardon? Oh yes. I do if I need to but cutting my claws can be painful.” He actually blushed.

“How often are you in your feline form?” She asked softly.

“I am in that form always when I am home in Leth`Evana or when I fight obviously.” Luthais said looking at the water.

“You have something in your aura that Tolthe does not. I cannot define it but you ooze sensuality.” She stated bluntly.

“I know I said I wanted you. I am certain that many men do but I have not acted upon it!” He said getting defensive.

“Why is that?” She asked arching a brow.

“I have honor! I honor you as a fellow royal and you are married to the Mayan Jaguar prince. We are Pantera and not those wild wolves!” He snarled suddenly.

“I was not questioning your honor Luthais. I only asked why.” Asuna said softly.

“What a question! Is it easy for you being loved so ardently and much? I can imagine you have had heart break but do you not think some of your men have had it too?” He said coldly to her.
Asuna was taken back by his words and she sat up. She stared at his eyes and they were slits. For a neko that meant more light or in a youkai; it meant they were pissed off. She got up and she began to walk back to the castle.

“I appreciate your help and support Prince Luthais. I should not be keeping you from home and your kind. If we need our allies; can we call upon you?” She asked formally and Luthais felt like crap.

“I have fallen in love with you and I know not how to stop!” He cried.

Asuna whirled around and she thought he just had a simple crush. She looked horrified and her breathing was increased.

“I know we do not repulse you so it must be you had no idea or intention of this. I understand of course. We in Leth’Evana know we do not control where our hearts go but we know to follow. I must not follow mine.” Luthais stated with dignity as he stood.

“I hate myself often. I hate what I am. It wars with my inu but then I get caught up in hormones and feelings. I get terrified of my self!” She cried to him.

“You are a mixed creature! So? How is that wrong or bad? I am sorry this came up. I swear I had no intentions of bringing it up. I had intentions of trying to forget you.” He said backing away further.

“Forgetting me?” She asked dumbly.

“Making myself not remember you at all.” He said in a mumble.

She had a single blood tear fall down her left cheek and Asuna knew she needed to walk away. She knew it but she moved forward instead. How it happened that she was in his arms and the consuming kiss was devastating his senses and hers. Luthais was near faint being this close to her and her lips were demanding and consuming him. She adored feline youkai; it was known in her family but he was finding that she knew feline bodies well. He moaned hard as her telekinesis sprang to life. He pulled away and he leaned over to get deep breaths.

“Not here. Not like this. I must be a better man.” Luthais stated and he stood up.

“Do not walk away from me!” She growled.

“Do you or do you not have the love of The Elensar?” He asked her softly.

“He is beloved to me.” She acknowledged.

“I must go.” His words scorched her.

“What does it matter if he loves me?” She demanded.

“It means you are technically the queen of Leth`Evana.” He yelled at her.

“I claim not that title. Kaylin Elensar was his queen.” Asuna stated fervently.

“You are a fool then. I am the biggest one.” He said ashamed.

“You admit you love me and then you walk away? You tell me that you intend to forget me?” She demanded of him blocking his way.

“Yes! It is the only way I can live with myself.” He snarled at her.

Asuna ported them inside the forest and Luthais was against a tree. He was overwhelmed in her power and her lips were like a drug. He was not going to join with her but her kisses maddened him. Her lips were scorching a path along his chiseled cheek bone to his right ear and she breathed in harshly.

“You had to go and show me what an incredible man you are. If you intended to leave it; you should have been an ass.” She husked.

“Oh my gods.” He hissed softly as she reached into his loose breeches.

“You are like the big neko youkai of my plane?” She demanded of him.

“Yes.” He panted as she handled his member.

“I must not make love right now but now you managed to make me obsessed.” Asuna stated as she worked his male length with purpose.

Luthais turned his head and his breathing was short and his body too hot. She licked up his neck and he felt it snap within him. His eyes were bluer but he had to shut them as he shuddered violently against the tree with her hand that had brought paradise.

“What have we done?” He asked in a low whisper.

“I have memorized your taste. Go on if you must.” She said crossing her arms.

“What impedes you from the physical act?” Luthais asked in a haze.

“I had a rather rough encounter with Fionn Hammel. I am making certain I do not harm my babes is all.” She said bluntly and honestly.

“I will ascertain the Dra`Con and see if they are a threat to us. I also know your daughter has been seen in Menon lands but she seemed to have the upper hand.” He said to calm his rushing blood.

“Thank you. Hibari has Thrain under her thumb. He has fallen for her and she allowed herself to become with child because of her loss. Now Hagen wants her back after forsaking her.” She said to him again bluntly.

“The elves are wrong and terrible that way. They make wretched mistakes in love and expect it all to return to normal.” He said looking at her.

“Do you wish for me?” Asuna asked him bluntly.

“Yes. Gods yes.” Luthais said staring at her blue eyes with his.

“Come back for me in two or three days. I will be alone.” She commanded.

She allowed him his dignity to get himself pulled together and he was still breathing too fast. If in truth she was the wife of the Elensar; Simyth could and would smite any and all Leth`Evana creatures that touched her. His power was ungodly for any fae creature but he was the king for that reason. She had ported away and he went to the nearest veil. He knew he needed common sense but his heart was not listening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Efnisien had not been around for awhile and so when Naraku called on him; he was happy to show up. He was glad that Lady Hibari had left everything in England after the bastard had done what he did. She had not pursued him and the green dragon had been heart broken but he had threatened Braedon himself. It should not have been so but Macha was her previous life and she need not live it again.

“Master Arawn! What may I do for you?” He asked bowing.

“Firstly, I want to know that Annwyn is the domain of ALL blood drinkers after death?” Naraku confirmed.

“All creatures who even tasted a drop of blood go to Annwyn. It is just how it is. Their lives they live define how their souls go; some reincarnate and some choose to be at peace. The others who like Bilae; he has avoided you and took you out in that life because his would be an eternal torture!” Efnisien explained.

“I see. So what if I brought back an excellent man who had been honorable and good all of his life?” The halfling demanded.

“You are Arawn, who in the hell is going to question you?” The chaos ekimmu snorted.

“Fine, fine then. I will have to prepare but I shall be ready in two days. I have a small mission for you.” He said as he sat in his leather office chair.

Efnisien always wore black and the modern times were no different. He had on a black long sleeve tee shirt in heavy cotton and cargo style pants in black as well as black boots. His dark hair was almost black but his teal eyes were the most amazing thing about him.

“I hear rumors and you know how protective of my adult children as I am of my small ones. I want you to check on Hibari. She lost a babe and she is acting not quite herself.” Naraku commanded.

“Of course Master Arawn.” Efnisien faked his smile.

The one female he did NOT want to see and he was going to have to see her. He could follow her and be unseen but Hibari was a tough nut. She had become quite a warrior and frankly, her losses made her harder. Efnisien had to track the woman down and she was in her lounge and he had changed his appearance to just blend in. He only watched as she served customers and had a round belly. Hiroto had made an appearance and she mopped the floor with him. Efnisien tried NOT to laugh too hard at that one. Her dragon and her Shouten popped up and kissed her as they helped. He followed her home and he stayed invisible as she went on about her business with her family. Maec had let up on Mas because Hibari had thrown a major temper tantrum. The Shouten king had begged his son to go see his wife so the harpy her would not show up to torment him. The fenrir; Ismael Gordir showed up and he kissed her belly, Chaos kept his blanching down but he observed. Later her children and Ryunosuke were asleep and she slipped away. He had to actually phase into Leth`Evana and he was shocked at that. Efnisien saw the former warrior princess known as Macha being made love to madly by another mangy wolf. He also became aware of the presence of an elf and he grew alarmed.

“Lady Hibari! There is a fae not far!” He said phasing in.

“Ugh! My dad send you?” She growled.

“He is concerned my lady. You know him.” Efnisien bowed his head.

“You know this man?” Thrain demanded.

“Yea. This is chaos personified my chichi and him are close buddies. Seems my daddy is the reborn Arawn and I am this chic named Macha. Bilae had a thing for her and me until I stabbed him, poisoned him, and gave him testicular torsion.” She shrugged.

“Your father is Arawn?” The Menon alpha said in shock.

“Yea. So?” Hibari shrugged.

“You are the master of Chaos and you are here in Leth`Evana?” Thrain growled deeply at Efnisien.

“Look doggy man; I can be your friend or foe. I would want me as your friend because frankly; fae boy is packing.” Efnisien said coldly.

Thrain narrowed his eyes as did Hibari. She was gone suddenly and The Menon Alpha was horrified.

“She will fight the Elensar boy?” He growled in horror.

“Never known her to back down in either life fenrir. She was and is a bad ass.” He shrugged.

Hibari was literally in a hand to hand combat with Hagen as her naginata appeared. She was still lithe and deadly as she swiped and nearly took his head off.

“Why are you here?” Hagen cried in rage.

“Because I want to be!” She snarled.

“Who did you whore yourself out to? Who? The Menon dog? He killed our babe. I have proof of it!” The younger Elensar prince hissed as he fought his own wife.

Hibari was seeing the images in his mind and she began to shake. She dropped her naginata and fell to her knees. Efnisien was terrified to where it was leading and he phased in behind her.

“Why are you here ekimmu?” Hagen snapped in rage.

“Lady Hibari is my master’s daughter. I only protect.” He snapped in return.

“He killed her. Efnisien he killed her. He lied to me and I believed him.” She said in Japanese and she was shaking.

“My lady, let me take you back to Korea.” He suggested.

“She is still my wife!” The fae yelled.

“No, I am not. I had your father dissolve it. I want nothing to do with you.” She said weakly.

Thrain was coming through the forest in his fenrir form but Efnisien phased her to the spot in her mind. She was within Western borders and she began to scream her cries unabashed. Chaos hurt for her and he held her. She was weeping terribly and he rocked her back and forth.

“I cannot forgive him. I fell in love with him. Why can I not stop falling for assholes?” She said through her weeping.

“You are beautiful woman Lady Hibari. You are powerful and beautiful like your mother and our queen. Even she has the jack ass here and there. Some have been ekimmu.” Efnisien said honestly.

“You were an asshole to Macha.” She said looking away.

“Pardon me?” He asked as his heart beat too hard.

“You two married in the ekimmu tradition. She was as much in love with you as you were with her! You know why I have stayed away?” She said as her eyes burned red as hellfires.

“Why?” He asked terrified of her answer.

“Because I remember.” She said as bloody tears fell in torrents.

“That was another life! Unlike some ekimmu, I can make the distinctions.” Efnisien retorted.

“What happened to your babe?” Hibari asked as her tears would not stop.

“Macha was regent for the queen. We were attacked by the Undine and Don. She fought so well but those fucking bastards gutted her. I too was nearly killed but Arawn brought us both to Annwyn and healed us. Macha never looked at me again.” He said as the tears fell down his face.

“She loved you passionately.” She replied.

“I worshiped her. I only wanted to worship her. I am literally my element! Do you not understand? I bring bad tidings.” He teal eyes bled.

“You were afraid by being chaos that it would literally translate into your personal life.” Hibari said hiccupping in her misery.

“My birth killed my mother. My father could not raise twin boys. We were polar opposites in abilities and no one could fathom it. In time my father died too and we were so young. Nisien was loved and adored because he is tranquility and me? I swore after Arawn took me in that I would serve and never hurt another person again.” He said clenching his fist and blood ran down his arm.

“You are full of shit. Thanks for getting me out of Leth`Evana. Tell chichi I will live. I need to de-asshole my life.” She snorted.

“Do you think this is easy for me? You having your full memories is killing me! I begged you as her to just let me love you from afar.” He said shaking in his own hell.

“That is what you got. She gave up because you broke her heart.” Hibari said softly as she got up to walk past him.

Her words wounded him horribly but he grabbed her as if she was still Macha and she was suddenly being consumed by the chaos ekimmu. His passion had never wavered and it only took a second for her to respond. Efnisien was losing his damn mind again and her kisses were as evocative as she had been before. Hibari jerked back from him and made a pained sound.

“My babe.” She groaned.

“You have been seen correct?” He asked.

“No. I have kept everything quiet.” Hibari said as she slipped to the ground.

“Lady Hibari! You are in part Shouten. You must be in Hueco Mundo.” He said panicking.

“I do not think I care. So tired. I am so tired.” She said as tears leaked from the corners of her eyes.

“No! No!” Efnisien snarled and he picked her up.

He phased her into her sister’s home near Almaty and Nanami was up and freaked quite fast. She jumped off her bed and she phased them to the Almaty palace. Jao was up quick and he too phased. Alum too moved and he saw the ekimmu with bloody tears on his face.

“Are you alright sir?” Alum asked.

“Just make her better.” Efnisien begged.

He vanished but he was only concealed so he could observe. The fenrir babe was turned wrong and it had Shouten in her. She had to be moved manually. Hibari screamed in agony and Nanami kept saying how sorry she was.

“Please just get her out. Please!” Hibari cried.

“Cutting now big Sis. Okay? I got this.” Nanami stated as she cut into an old scar.

Nanami soon pulled out a babe that had silver hair tipped in black. The pretty girl released a quivering cry and Nanami laid the girl on Hibari’s chest. Hibari was still in agony but she saw the babe Thrain had sired.

“You are mine. He will never know you. You are mine. You are Ito-Matsuda Sani.” She whispered as they got her blood pressure and everything under control.

Nanami was heavily affected by the birth and Hibari was sleeping with her new baby girl in the infirmary and she knew this fenrir would come after his pup. She phased over to Athens and she looked around and she slipped into Alrik’s home. He was abed and shocked to see her so soon.

“My sister Hibari just gave birth to a fenrir pup. She is gorgeous little thing but Thrain lied to her. She hates him now.” She said softly.

“He will not willingly give up his pup or his mate. If he mated your sister than she will be sought.” Alrik replied gently.

“Hibari is mutant form of our parents. She has always been really powerful. Growing up our oldest sister Mizuki had all these expectations put upon her because her yoki was huge but they did not know what to do with Hibari’s I am told. My Chichi N was shocked as she was honestly his most powerful child.” She mused to her Shadow Hound.

“You are powerful as well.” He pointed out.

“Oh I was a docile babe. I literally had no yoki that showed itself. Bam about fifteen years ago I started showing major surges. I was killed and to preserve my life, my haha changed me to empusae. I was evolving anyway. Then things went wonky when Sanra decided I needed hexing. My life went to hell and I went bat shit nuts. I had an affair with the Cherra king.” She explained.

“You did?” Alrik asked shocked.

“Yup. Maec is a good man but I could not continue to be in the spot I was. I was second to my own mother. I hated it. So I became a Tomoshibi for a little while and I was in cahoots with the Alv. Man you talk about furious? Maec came after me and was going to strangle me.” Nanami laughed a little.

“His family; the tr’Awnhi is who killed Lewys’s wife and babe. You say this man is good?” The younger Keelan alpha asked.

“He is good. He was being manipulated for a really long time by Whacko Bitch Sanra, but hey, we all have suffered from her. Even you all have.” She said sighing.

“We are part Cherra. We should be with our Cherra kin but they treated us as slaves and worse!” He growled softly.

“Look, I know. I am sorry but this is not that past. This is modern times and Maec is not this Rimush asshole. He is himself. His mother was an Alv; the same as I was turned into. His mother Reija was someone very special and she was very good. He inherited that.” She said in defense of her former lover and husband.

“Do you still love this Cherra?” Alrik demanded.

“In a way; I do. I have two kids by him. I don’t hate him.” Nanami sighed.

“Your Cherra husbands; the ones known as Jao and Alum?” He asked without asking.

“You are approved.” She smiled softly.

“So I am not a secret to them?” He asked cautiously.

“No but you will have to be from Maec. Alum is his younger brother.” She said as she slowly drew her lips closer to his.

“I could care less for the Cherra king; what I want is here.” He stated as he kissed her with his full passion.

Nanami was blown away and she was literally dizzy when she came back to Almaty. She was charting Hibari and Efnisien was nearby.

“Hey you!” Nanami said smiling.

“She is going to be okay?” He asked softly.

“Yup. You know I remember my life as Nemain. She and Macha were real close.” She said gently.

“Just great.” He snorted and he could not look at her.

“Your love was so fragile Efnisien. She loved you so much for the good in you that you never saw. When the baby died; she honestly wished she had died too.” Nanami stated gently.

“How do you know what it feels like to be shut out of your own society because you had no control over your power? How would it make you feel if day after day you were called murderer! I was not certain of my powers. I never wanted to bring harm to Macha; never!” He said bearing his soul and the tears were back.

“She needs a real man and a real youkai to stand by her as she fights off,  Leth`Evana. I mean you can be that young ekimmu guy over and over or you can be the man she knew you to be.” The reborn Nemain stated patting his back.

Efnisien was stunned and he stared at her as she slept with the fenrir babe. His teal colored eyes were wide and his whole body tense as hell. Nanami stepped back and she went to go home and Efnisien stood up and stood by her gurney in the infirmary.

“I was so terrified of hurting you that I did hurt you. When you died; I wish they had killed me too. I could not stand to see the image in my mind over and over of you dead. It destroyed me. I have pretended for thousands of years that nothing means anything to me.” He whispered.

“You let me go then. You will let me go now.” She said barely audible.

“Or I can be the man I am.” He said firmly.

Hibari turned her head and stared at him and for the first time since meeting him in this life; he was not trying to run away from her.

“I do not need another liar at my door.” She scoffed.

“I may be able to cause chaos but I do not lie. I never have and I never will.” He retorted.

Efnisien did not wait and he leaned down. He was kissing her deeply but gently so he did not hurt or wake the pup. Hibari was being kissed by one man she was certain would never be and it made her dizzy. He slowly pulled back and he always dressed in black that she could remember and his hair was sable brown. He was definitely striking and powerful to boot.

“Mas has not come?” She asked suddenly.

“I have shielded your presence. I did not know if your current mates knew about her or not.” He blushed.

“They know.” She whispered as she palmed his cheek.

“I shall act accordingly for now but I shall come to stake my claim.” Chaos said very seriously.

“Okay.” She nodded.

He bowed and kissed her hand just as Prince Mas tr’Awnhi walked in. It looked like any other interaction Efnisien had with Naraku’s family.

“Good evening my lady.” He said and he phased out.

“Hibari! Why did I not feel you here?” Mas demanded upset.

“I was being protected by Efnisien. Her father is going to be a dead man.” Hibari stated bluntly.

“Whoa honey. You are serious?” He asked.

“Deadly serious. Might kill me an elf as well.” Hibari sneered.

Mas was seeing his turned and wife in terrible anger and hatred he knew she was capable of. He actually felt sorry for the bastard that had done her wrong; because she would make their life not worth living. Mas phased them all to the family apartment in Tokyo and Nanami smiled in the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~   
She was dreaming and she was herself as Arianrhod. She was in a shadowed place and she was screaming.

“Math swear to me these babes will look nothing like me!” She whimpered as she was aching acutely from her child birth pains.

“Piuthar co-laighe! You should have come to me in the first place!” Amatheon stated in anger and hurt.

“Math, I am sorry! I am so sorry Bràthair.” Arianrhod sobbed.

“Do you still love me any Arianrhod?” Math demanded of her.

“You left my court!” She screamed in agony.

“Do you still love me?” He shouted at her.

“YES! Save my sons from us. Please!” Arianrhod sobbed.

He had done a powerful alchemy and it had changed the boys’ appearances. They were also being kept in the last place Arianrhod would usually be; she was in the Sgàileag.

“I will raise one as my son and the other will be a mage.” He said softly.

Arianrhod burst into tears and she was being shaken. She screamed again and again and it was Fionn. Asuna looked around and she realized how similar Maec looked as Math. She wiped her eyes and she stared at her beloved mate.

“She had them in Hueco Mundo. Math is the one who helped her. He said he would raise one as a son and another as a mage. He used alchemy to change their appearances. Was Math a Hammel?” She asked calming herself down.

“No. His took his mother’s family name. It was Chechi.” He stated softly.

Asuna almost fainted and Fionn knew she knew something. He held her up and she ported straight in Hueco Mundo. She was wearing night clothes and she was hurrying along an old part of Astana. It led to a holy, holy place and Fionn was a tad bit nervous. Math had been a powerful earth alchemist and his work was impossible to undo. Asuna burst into the temple and there were three mages. They were all in habits and she was looking desperately for one.

“Mirzal Chechi?” She called.

The young looking Shouten lowered his habit and he saw Isha tr’Awnhi. She stared him dead in the eyes and he tried to be composed.

“You are a son of Arianrhod Hammel. You are a child of mine!” She cried out.

“No my queen, I am not.” He bowed.

“Arianrhod was not your mother or you claim me not?” Asuna demanded emotionally.

“Arianrhod is my mother. I was raised by Amatheon Chechi until his death. She brought me here so I would have a good life and I have!” He cried softly.

“Your father.” She touched his arm and he was in part fae.

Asuna stared at him and she found Airis’s lost brother. She shook her head and she was mumbling where his twin was?

“My brother is here.” Mirzal said softly.

Fionn was shaking slightly and they were brought to a tomb. There was a man with lighter brown hair and his arms crossed over his chest. He was in death and Asuna fell by the tomb.

“We are ekimmu but no one outside knows. I am sorry Mister Hammel. He died long ago in Clan battles. He was very loyal to our king’s clan.” He said looking down.

“What was his name boy?” Fionn asked choking up.

“Tarran Hammel. Our mother named him after you.” Mirzal said feeling the emotional overload.

“Damn her! Damn her!” The ekimmu of Thunder and Lightning let out a gut wrenching sound.

“Fionn?” Asuna asked stunned.

“My son lies dead in box! She took him from me and he is dead. The fae boy lived. I am so glad I killed your birth father!” Her ekimmu husband snarled.

“I am aware you killed him sir. I am quite aware. I have never sought vengeance so do not make me do so now!” Mirzal snarled back.

Asuna was beyond emotional and she was sobbing as she went outside. Fionn was devastated at his queen’s deceit and he came to pull her into a hug.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry! I only saw what that part would let me see.” She wept.

“I do not accept this! She took him? I will take him back.” He snarled.

“What do you mean Fionn?” She asked wiping her face.

“With enough power, I can open a tunnel to the time we were reigning supreme. I will take my child from that bitch!” Fionn hissed.

“Do you think that is why the soul is showing me this?” She asked breathing deeply.

“Guilt? Perhaps. She needed to feel guilt. You are not her. Thank our gods. I hate her.” He snapped and he phased them away.

Mirzal poked his head out of the shrine and he stepped back inside. His twin had died fighting against manner of beings; he had been worshipped by mortals in his life time. Mirzal had always chosen a softer course; a path of peace. He knew it would get out that he was Ailduin’s son. He sighed deeply and looked at his fellow mages. They prayed for him and he phased into Leth’Evana and Tanath`Sal. Simyth felt a powerful presence and he immediately came forward and saw the Shouten who had freed them from Sanra’s wickedness.

“You came before with Lady Hibari! You are most welcome.” Simyth said warmly.

“Thank you your majesty. May I speak with your healer please?” Mirzal asked softly.

“Airis or Taranath?” He smiled.

“Ludok if you will.” He bowed.

Simyth took him to Airis’s suite of rooms and Ireth was tearing his rooms up. Airis had never had small children and his one tiny girl was making him nuts; especially with her other powers.

“She will have many abilities as she grows.” Mirzal said as he watched the tiny fae girl.

Ireth giggled and she ran through the rooms.

“What can I do for you sir? My daughter has made my day shot. She has literally dumped out priceless herbs and more. Fae children are typically very active and curious beings but Ireth is a special breed all her own.” He sighed but smiled.

“I thought to tell you that I should have spoken when I was here before. I am sorry but my identity has been kept secret for so long that it truly did not occur to me.” The “Shouten” mage said as Airis stared at him.

“Do I know you?” Airis asked and the man seemed too familiar.

“No. You have heard of me in rumor. Our father did not know me as Arianrhod never gave him a chance to suffer for my existence. Our sister I am told has suffered greatly.” Mirzal said bluntly but gently.

“You are my brother? You are the reason my father went nearly insane?” Airis demanded.

“I was a babe Airis. I was given to the Shouten to be raised as a mage. I am not evil and my mother was not either; she was very misguided.” He said in defense.

“He mourned you! He mourned you for the rest of his life! That bitch stole you away after she stole him from my mother!” The Undine prince was emotional.

“And your mother is Don, correct? Your mother is a bitch too.” Mirzal said shrugging.

“You are so blasé! Have you tried to avenge the death of our sire?” He demanded.

“It is not my way Airis. I was not raised an Undine or ekimmu.” He stated softly.

“No, you just use ekimmu alchemy and stay hidden away. Well bravo big brother. I tried for years to kill Fionn Hammel but it was not to be. I remember though. I will never forget.” He hissed.

“Fionn Hammel’s son is my twin.” Mirzal said and he looked hurt, very hurt.

“What?” Airis asked shocked.

“That is why we were hidden away. Do you see? We are shocking now; what would we have been then? Fae and ekimmu are not supposed to be separate but they are. That was one thing I was taught. Arianrhod loved Ailduin enough to give him two children.” His elder brother sighed.

Airis spat on the floor and Mirzal was extremely saddened. He sighed and bowed to the fully Undine man.

“She only tried to save us at a time that was tumultuous. I loved my mother but knew she was also like everyone and was not perfect. I loved my ekimmu brother who was so much like his father but also protective of me. We knew no different.” The mage said as he was leaving.

“Your brother is dead?” Airis asked.

“Yes. Do not express joy at it either. I would hurt you.” Mirzal said with pain in his blue eyes.

Mirzal left and Airis was standing there having received another life altering event. He met the infamous but for thousands of years; non-existent older brother. He found a seat and stared out. He watched Ireth play and generally destroy his rooms. The words Mirzal had said; ekimmu and fae were not meant to be apart struck him.

“Ireth come to Papa.” He commanded.

“Where we go?” She asked innocently.

“We are finding an ekimmu.” He said simply.