Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Ambushed at the Tombs ( Chapter 43 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.

A/n: Mending relationships and dark forces plan brutality and death. The keeper of the Mortal realm is heard.

Ambushed at the Tombs

She was in a tremendously deep sleep where her mind was wandering land that was covered with misty fog. Her pale azul eyes were searching for something, anything to tell her what was going on.

-Can you mentally connect with the Shouten who had the Alv mother? - A soul spoke in the misty place.

-Hai, I can but why would you need to speak to Maec? - She thought back.

-Inu please! Can you just do it or not? - The male voice stated irritated in her thoughts.

-Chengdi, I do not understand but yes, I can connect with him. - Asuna pathed.

He watched her astral self close her eyes and his spirit body appeared. Hyoga Chengdi was still in white ku and pein-fu. His jade hair was loosely pulled back and his red antennae were not quite as long as the ga lords. His green eyes were medium hued and looked like the greenest and lushest grass in a field. His smooth white skin was unmarred and his eyes were purely Asian and elongated almond in shape. His nose was straight with a slight sharp tip. His face was oval in shape but his cheeks were sculpted and the jaw was strong. She also always noticed his hands that were still so soft even after all the battling he had done.

-Isha? - Maec thought in her mind.

-Maec, Hyoga Chengdi is in his spirit form and he wishes to talk to you. - She replied in her Shouten king's mind.

-I will make a protected circle and I will summon him. Tell him I will see his spirit in fifteen minutes. - The Shouten ruler replied in mind.

Maec mental presence was gone and Hyoga looked at the always irritating inu but she was softer now; gentler even. His soul burned badly for this woman and he wanted her so much.

-I am going to Astana and await him summoning you. - Asuna pathed.

-Yes inu. See you very soon. - The Hyoga nodded.

Asuna woke up and she found it highly disturbing that he wanted to speak to Maec but she sat up in her royal bed in Pembroke castle and she quickly threw on a silver and white colored dressing gown in thick silk. The pattern was swirling all over the beautiful cloth. She was barefoot and she quickly checked on the twin boys; she made certain the nannies had bottles and she nodded to them. The ekimmu queen shut her eyes as a heavy wave of dizziness came over her and she figured it was because all of the damage done her body recently.

She phased into Astana and Maec's bedroom and her Shouten king was bare-chested and wore only black silk sleep pants. His ripped body was aglow from the burning candles and she saw the circle on the floor. Maec spoke in the old Gaelic and mist appeared in the circle as the Hyoga appeared. He was more solid but not completely. Asuna's hand reached up to her lips and the old ga lord for the briefest moment looked at her so tenderly that she almost made a sound.

“Lord Hyoga?” Maec asked proud of himself.

“Hello Shouten.” Hyoga bowed his head.

“What can I talk with you about?” The wraith asked the deceased ga.

“I have access to the inu's memories and it appears you have extraordinary abilities with natural magics.” Chengdi said pacing the circle like a caged tiger.

“Yes, I am very well versed in the earth alchemy. What is it you want?” The Shouten king asked.

“I wish to have flesh once again!” He said bluntly.

Asuna gasped in and she was shocked by his declaration. Maec did not seem overly surprised and he went to a wide table near his huge bay window, it gave a magnificent view of a nearby lake on the palace grounds. Maec picked up a grimoires and looked at the ga man with deep respect. While the bastard was arrogant; Maec could respect it very well.

“I will have to prepare and I need something, anything of your remains.” Maec replied bluntly.

“At the base of the tree are my bones.” Hyoga snorted.

“He buried you at the tree?” The beautiful half inu gasped in utter disgust.

“Yes inu. He obliterated my body and anchored me to that fucking tree.” He snapped.

“Why could you not try?” The woman he loved despite everything demanded.

“Because Kenomaru is my son and I love all three of my children. I hated the sight of myself every time I had carnal relations. I hated myself because I wanted you!” He stated with complete honesty.

Maec knew the story and he held no jealousy. The old ga lord was extremely powerful and the fact he still had his spirit on the physical plane was a testament to the fact. The Shouten blinked warm brown eyes and he shrugged.

“I can see you as a huge boon to our cause Hyoga. Question is will you fight for this woman and all of her family?” He demanded of the moth male.

“Yes. I will fight that raping bastard and I will take a spot within this brave new world.” The Hyoga said and he stared at her.

“Kenomaru will go through the roof!” She sighed.

“I do not fucking care!” Chengdi roared.

“It will take me a full day to prepare for this as it will drain me considerably. I however shall do this. I will see you in the flesh on the morrow.” Maec stated dismissively.

Hyoga stared at them both as he slowly faded away and Asuna was trembling horribly. Maec looked at her and she was always ripping herself up for her needs when she had to be the way she was. The Shouten king wrapped his arms around her and held him close to his body and she just shook like a leaf in his arms. Maec just wanted to sure her up and he thought he felt the aura of Jing. He frowned a little and the smartass younger man popped his head in his bedroom. Maec rolled his eyes and Lei laughed softly. He moved without being asked and he gently pulled Asuna's neck back so he could get to her lips and he kissed her in many soft nips and she sought to tangle her tongue to his. Maec shocked himself by being utterly entranced and Jing wore navy colored silk pajamas and the top was completely unbuttons showing his own ripped and extremely pale skin.

“Mmmm my gorgeous chic of bow wow.” Lei whispered and grinned.

“Ugh! Buffoon!” Asuna sighed.

“His majesty has said I may touch his illustrious person if you are here.” Her Jing husband said rather bluntly.

“Now is not the time Jing!” Maec said testily.

“Why not now?” The younger man pouted.

Asuna's eyes widened and she was very, very interested in this idea and she whirled around and walked Maec backwards till he fell on the bed. She willed open his night stand drawer; the silver cock ring made by Yung Koval flew into her hand and Maec's queen had it on him in but just a couple of seconds. The Shouten king was now sweating badly and his own wife had shanghaied him.

“Seriously Isha?” Her king snarled at her.

“Hai! This will be perfection. I need this Maec.” Asuna whispered and her lips frowned.

Maec could not take the look she gave him and he sighed heavily. Jing was on the bed and he was captivated by the sight of the mighty Maec tr'Awnhi in such a way. Asuna heard Lei's mind and he wanted to take the king in their ether forms first and she nodded. Maec heard nothing but his wife suddenly sagged and he started to shake his head no but she pulled him into his true form. His mind became mush as his angelic wife's soul was searing and blinding. He realized he could feel Jing but the man's soul was vibrant in the base as red and it was as if he was a rainbow of brilliant luminescent light and variegated colors. All the colors from the spectrum melded and Maec was stunned stupid. The Jing boy was so incredibly stunning that he, Maec tr'Awnhi, was struck absolutely stupid. Isha's soul already was clinging and cleaving to his as the ether presence of Lei wrapped and merged around the king. The bright purple-white spots that shone in his soul were like beacons at sea; calling to the sailors, his glowing portions invited those in. His queen was moving her soul to rock him to his core and Maec felt the Jing heir brushing those spots with such intensity that the Shouten ruler forced himself corporeal first. His body was violently shaking, almost as if in a seizure. Lei and Asuna appeared immediately as Maec's eyes were white and he rasped.

“You. You are a pure soul.” The king managed to speak out.

Asuna cut her own wrist and she let Maec begin to drink and his moans were undoing her. Her breath was staggering as she breathed in and out fast and hard.

“We let this be enough now.” Lei said almost lovingly to the other man and he cut his jugular.

Asuna watched as Lei jerked Maec up and her wrist fell away as the Shouten lord sank fangs into the Jing heir. His wife undid the silver cock ring and Maec shook more profoundly as he drank from the younger man.

“Gods man harder!” Lei whined in a passionate tone.

Maec's brain was too fuzzy after having been taken in the spiritual. His body was still wracked by tremors that Lei was having as well. He did as Jing told him to and he sank his fangs deeper and swallowed harder.

“Fuck! Maec my gods!” The Jing prince stuttered and Asuna watched in delicious awe as her Mongolian wraith husband became spent in his physical body.

Maec continued to shake and he fell away from Jing's neck and he turned on his wife. He laid her back and became one with her and he stared down tenderly.

“My beloved. Did you enjoy my torture?” Her king said in a moan.

“Hai! Lei is right! Lei is perfectly correct; your soul is utterly entrancing. Silk against skin and your brighter spots leave me weeping in its beauty!” She whined out.

Lei refused to lose the ground he had made and he just watched as the Shouten king and queen made love in a passionate haze and he was dying for his part of Asuna. Maec groaned out harshly as his siol was taken and he fell to his back in utter exhaustion. Lei did not wait for an invite and he crawled over Asuna's body and he began his carnal love making assault. She was losing her conscious mind to her beasts and she threw her head side to side as the younger wraith made her scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Maec was awake much later in the night and his wife and Jing slept beside him. He was truly and deeply shaken to his core at what he had seen. The younger man was sheer power, beauty, and goodness. It was taking his entire mental faculties not to try and take the man for himself. He fought his basic wraith nature and he stood up and wrapped his paisley robe with fur trim around his slim but sinfully sinuous body.

“I told you that your soul was magnificent.” Lei whispered.

“I need time Jing. I need time to work into something of this nature. I do not give into the spiritual very often and always with Isha. This is the first time I have had a three way in ether form.” Maec stated wryly.

“I know we hated each other for too long. I know when Alum took my cousin into his family and heart; it made me wonder about you. Since that man is so beloved of you and his goodness comes from his raising, I knew you were way more and I have been an arrogant bastard.” The younger man admitted very, very softly.

Jing's words affected him powerfully and Maec was gripping the table in front of the window tightly. He was nearly shaking and he sipped his blood wine.

“As I said; we shall observe a slow pace to see how this will manage. I am certain as much as threesomes are; surely you wish time alone with Isha.” He laughed softly.

“Of course just as you do Maec. I just want the opportunity to prove myself to you and only you two.” Lei said brutally honest.

Maec nodded some and he was still shaking a little but he needed to gather his bearings so he could summon the Hyoga.

“I will take Asuna back to Pembroke for now. If you have need of me, please call upon your vassal my king.” The Jing said with an utterly sensuous smile.

Maec gulped and he watched the other phase out with Queen Isha and himself. He was actually terrified of the idea of someone who was so powerful to know him so intimately. There was a huge part that after having seen Jing in his ether form; he wanted this badly but there was always the portion who remained the ruler even when he had relations of a personal nature. The Shouten king was befuddled tremendously and he had seen the second most beautiful soul only after his own wife and it scared him shitless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Lei had brought her back to Pembroke and she made herself rise as she called on the twin boys to be brought to her. The Flintshire inu onna brought in the two incredibly beautiful boys that both bore blue eyes. Mirzal's hair was white and Tarran had silver hair. They both bore a lunar mark on their foreheads and they truly looked so much alike. The ekimmu queen lay on her side as she fed Mirzal first and Tarran was jerking his limbs and cooed. Asuna was not aware she was being observed but the brown-black Egyptian inu observed her as she nursed the two small babes. He was enraptured with the simplistic beauty of the act and his eyes were soft. Asuna realized Anum was around and she saw him peeking around the door.

“Hello healer. How are you?” The queen asked him and he blushed deeply.

“I am okay enough considering my situation.” Anum replied.

“I will return you if you say that is absolutely what you wish.” Asuna stated just above a whisper.

“Part of me wishes to know what it would be like to have a family and be around those who would die for me.” He said in his soft and humble tone.

“You did not have a family?” She asked raising a brow.

“The reason I became a doctor was because the Ramanga swept through the very early part of Pharaoh Farmer's reign. The total sum destruction and the horror of those who suffered; I could not take it. I had to understand ways to help those who could not help themselves. That evil uppyr came through Egypt five separate times in our history. The first time apparently is when she destroyed that village outside of Luxor.” The young doctor answered very honestly.

“You did not answer my question.” Asuna said in a gentle tone.

“My mother, my father, and my six siblings were decimated in one of her sweeps. It was the third one and it was in Narmer's early reign as I said. My own father begged me to end his life because he suffered so.” Anum spoke in a haunted tone.

“I would have you know that I ripped that witch's head from her body and destroyed her body so that she will never hurt another soul again!” She growled.

Anum stared at the wife of Anupu and he gulped when he heard she had destroyed the evil bitch that had been Ayille. His eyes were wide and he was in true awe.

“Give me back a family; please madam. Give me back something to love.” He said barely audible.

“Go and take yourself a bath and I shall do so after the boys are back with their nanny.” Asuna responded almost in a trance.

Anum bowed to her and he left her doorway and the young ekimmu queen was in shock at herself but she was going to make another frere and it seemed both right and wrong. She prayed that it was good and she prayed that he did not hate her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Asuna was fidgeting and Kameron was nearby as well as Quilin. Since Anum was an inu then his conversion would not take as long as Qui's or Kameron. Asuna decided to just dispense with all formality and she had instructed him sternly but carefully what would happen and what he needed to do. The young inu was nervous as hell but she came up behind him and softly moved his hair.

“Remember to drink from me until you fall into a deep sleep. My bite will not hurt.” Asuna spoke in his barely pointed ear.

“Yes.” Anum gulped.

She eased her fangs into the backside of his jugular and his cry was of compete rapture as she made certain that he experienced Nirvana as she changed him. Asuna drank and drank from him and his blood was laced with power that was deep and latent. She could see he was 373 years old and he was so good. He was so good that she felt a rabid fierceness to protect and his heart began to stutter and she quickly ripped open a wound on her breast as she sank to her knees with him. Anum's dark eyes were barely open and he stared at her now green eyes as he took in her blood; she was moaning obscenely and the pool of fire was growing in her belly.

“Oh Kamis hai Anum. Drink more. Take me in my precious man!” She whined as she stared what was into his soul.

Anum made a gurgling sound and he drank for several minutes before his eyes slid shut and Asuna held onto him. Kameron and Qui both had such tender expressions and she stared up at them and tears glazed her eyes.

“I wish I had not been so wretched to you both.” Asuna whimpered out.

“Asuna, my queen I would not change anything for anyone! You remade me and when you did it was glorious!” Kameron said emphatically.

“While my own change was rough going dearest; I would never wish to be anywhere but where I am!” Qui also replied.

Kameron moved and he picked up the sleeping inu-empusae hybrid and laid him on the bed he had been occupying. His innocence truly showed as he slept and Asuna looked down on him with an astounding amount of conviction and passion.

“Call on me mentally when he wakes up. I must go to Astana for a little while.” The empusae queen sighed.

“As you command.” Her head frere bowed his head.

Qui watched his mistress phase and he looked over at Kameron funny.

“Do you think she knows yet?” The Panyu frere asked.

“I think she has not been paying any attention whatsoever. She will find out and two hotheads will be better off!” His elder frere smiled a genuine smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Asuna paced as she saw the semi-hollow bones of Chengdi and she violently shuddered at seeing his body parts without him attached. Maec could tell she was horrified and horrendously nervous. Her aura seemed off and he watched his wife pace back and forth.

“My dearest half, please come here!” Maec commanded gently.

Asuna glided over and she was wearing a steel gray and pewter hanfu that was monochrome in its coloring. Her hair was loosely braided and she looked shadowed. Maec did notice the darkened skin under her eyes and he wished he could make her feel better. He felt the dark hanyou's spawn and he was surprised to feel a sort of dragon aura.

“Isha! Did that bastard Ryukotsusei rape you?” Her Shouten husband demanded slightly shaking.

“No! Striking me and a close ally with his yoki was enough! Why?” His wife answered confused.

“You have a babe with a dragon signature.” Maec said pressing in on her sore abdomen.

She winced and she had been through a tremendous amount of physical trauma the past year. Her eyes were wide and she was thinking of her dragon frere; Ryo. Her mind was screaming that she wanted to put a barrier around it and Maec heard her mind. He pressed in harder as he spoke ancient Aramaic in a chant. The ekimmu queen gasped in her breath as she felt some yoki energy within her.

“I placed a powerful barrier around the little tyke. He will have to have me remove it before he is born.” Her king said smiling.

“My darling husband; you are so good to me!” She whined and she kissed him utterly stupid.

“I have a feeling that the Egyptian mutt is going to wake soon. I will summon the Hyoga and I will bring the moth to you.” He said in a good mood.

His wife of quite a few years nodded emphatically and he was pleased he could do something to lift her spirits. Asuna phased back to Pembroke as Maec finished up the alchemic circle. Once everything was in place he began to read the spell.

“Angel's tears fall from the sky. Cometh forth and wet the dry. Send down your tears so sacred and true. Fall down I pray to you, feed the earth and plants that thirst. I call now solemn and true souls come unto the earth, and make a new. Sweet angels send down you're tears to thine and make the spirits flow into this body with blood; as wine, answer me, answer me, answer this single prayer. Blessed be the four places!” Maec spoke the chant.

The former ekimmu master of Earth magics was channeling ancient knowledge but his body could handle the strain. He kept speaking it over and over and Admal felt tremendous power in his brother's rooms. He moved fast and he became witness to something so awe inspiring that his jaw dropped. The Shouten king was summoning a soul and merging it with the remains in his sacred circle. He watched with blue eyes in wonder as a man; who was obviously a moth daemon, began to shimmer and appear. The man was naked and the half empusae Shouten moved back to his rooms and grabbed a black pein-fu and ku for the moth. He recognized the man as the former moth lord and Admal's mouth dropped open. It had taken Maec more than two hours of heavy chanting and channeling the ancients as he sank to his knees before the now very alive Hyoga.

“I was not one hundred percent certain you could do it but I am in awe of you Maec tr'Awnhi.” Chengdi spoke in a deep baritone.

“Well I will need my bed and pass out. You sir should be seen by my brother who is a renowned healer.” The Shouten king muttered.

Admal said nothing as he was still dumb struck as he handed the moth the ebony silks. Hyoga winced and realized he was in pain. He pulled on the silks and Maec had fallen to his side in a deep sleep and Admal picked him up and placed him on his bed. The Hyoga was able to step out of the sacred circle that Maec had barely broken so he could be free.

“I am certain you remember me from when I was in Briton. I am Admal tr'Awnhi and the Shouten king's younger brother.” He bowed.

“Yes, I do remember you. Your people will know my gratitude for freeing me from that wretched hell!” Hyoga nearly spat on the floor.

“Follow me.” Admal bid the moth.

Hyoga followed the blue eyed wraith into a large and airy infirmary. There was a black haired wraith with extremely dark eyes who looked Jing to Chengdi and another who had medium brown with lighter caramel highlights that framed his beautiful doe eyes that were a soft, warm milk chocolate brown. Alum was surprised to see a moth and Nanami walked in with her Kveldulf pup in her arms and her jaw dropped open.

“Oh my fucking Kamis!” Nanami swore.

“What dearest?” Anum asked concerned.

“I have seen you in my mother's memories! You are THE Hyoga.” The hybrid Alv-succubus gasped.

“Yes young one. I am Hyoga Chengdi and the Shouten king I owe a debt of honor. I however am in pain.” He replied stoically but hurt he did.

Alum asked him to sit on an exam table and he began to asses the awesome and powerful moth lord. Nanami was totally in shock because this youkai's spirit had been melded with a sacred tree in Western lands.

“I still had so much of my residual yoki that the Shouten king was able to pull my spirit and help recreate my body. I hope against all hopes that this is permanent.” The ga man said in his deep voice.

“Sir you are one hundred percent corporeal and quite real. However my brother did this; you are alive!” The gentle tr'Awnhi healer said and he handed him a widow/morphine cocktail.

Chengdi downed the medicine and he figured that the process that had brought him back was supposed to be painful and he would endure.

“When you clear me; I will see the inu female.” He said roughly as he lay down.

“I shall take you myself my lord. Why did you wish for life again when you could have gone to Soul Society?” The young woman with silver hair asked.

“Because I have two people worth living for.” The ga answered sleepily.

The wraiths watched as the powerful being fell into a deep sleep himself but it was only a healing sleep. Maec tr'Awnhi had done what only his former incarnation, the Tomoshibi, and Teruyoshi had been able to do; he pulled a soul back from death and restored them. It was such awe inspiring feat that Maec wondered if he could do it to an ekimmu soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ryo had watched as his empusae queen fed the fucking Egyptian inu many times and she had taken him softly like she had with him. The fucker would wake up the next time and be conscious of himself he knew. The fire dragon was so damn bitter that he went to his own rooms and began to pack up his things. Asuna was in his doorway and she was horrified as he seemed oblivious.

“Where are you intending to go?” She demanded of Ryo.

“You made us all independent Asuna! I didn't want another frere but who gives a shit what I want, right?” Ryo snarled with brownish red eyes.

“Ryo of course I care what you want!” Asuna yelled back.

“Fucking right. Whatever my queen. You have enough frere now as it is. The loss of me won't be such a big deal. Who knows, maybe Ryukotsusei will take me back as his warrior!” The red said bitterly.

The empusae queen was sick to her stomach and indecision passed over her face. She was disgustingly angry and she felt that if he wanted to go; then let him go. The part of her that could not handle losing someone else from her life made her jerk him around and forced his hand over her belly. It took Ryo's senses a second to realize what he was feeling and he felt an unkami like barrier around the fetus.

“Asuna? My babe?” He asked shocked.

“Hai! Hai it is your babe and I had Maec erect a powerful barrier around her to keep her safe!” Asuna cried out as she stared in his eyes.

“The night before last.” Her dragon frere said haunted.

“Hai Ryo. I beg you to not leave. I beg you to stay and be a father to your child.” She suddenly began to weep.

“Please do not cry! Please stop! I'm an utter asshole okay? Please, I am not going anywhere. I have to protect my little girl and her haha.” He said emotionally.

“I will do as I did before and I will stay behind the castle walls as much as possible. I will not fight anymore so I will see my two girls safe.” Asuna wiped her bloody tears.

“Hai! Thank you. Thank you my heart, my queen, my love!” The red dragon laughed with joy and picked her up and whirled her around.

Ryo attacked her lips and he felt Kameron in the door. He was so happy in this moment that he could almost not believe it. Her first four frere would now each have one child at least by her and the dragon-incubus was so beyond delighted.

“I am going to rub this in Ryukotsusei's face. I am going to make him suffer for hurting you!” He said vehemently.

“Just stay with us where you belong. I want nothing else to do with the Dragon lord.” His queen and mate said staring into his merry green eyes.

“I wanted to tell you my lady that Anum is conscious and aware. He needs you now. Ryo? I am most happy for you brother.” Kameron spoke with such tenderness.

“Thanks Kam. I am going to be somebody's chichi!” He almost giggled.

Asuna had not realized how much he had wanted his own progeny but it had hit Ryo when Lanying had been born, it had hit him that he felt incomplete. The fire dragon was so thrilled that he picked up the queen, bridal style and he ported to where his newest brother sat on a chaise looking around as if he had been blind before. The dragon frere put his mate down and she moved to kneel in front of Anum.

“Anum? Are you okay?” Asuna asked him seeking his eyes.

“I have never felt so alive before now! This is what it means to be what you are?” The gentle inu man said blinking his dark eyes and stared into her eyes.

“It can be a most amazing thing, hai.” She nodded.

“I want you so much but there is so much more too. I love you! How is that possible?” Anum asked trying to figure himself out.

“It is instinct at first bro. Asuna is awesome how just makes us find our own minds over that instinct. The love making is fucking awesome as well.” Ryo chirped up and he surprised his other frere.

“I have the right to touch you. I have the right to be with you for always.” The Egyptian said realizing the enormity of the situation.

“Hai.” She nodded.

Kameron knew that his newest frere needed her physically and the other men ushered out. Anum would never purposely be a violent man but he felt ka that he had never felt before. He was certain he was way more powerful but the desire was gnawing his insides. His want was making him seek her heat and soul. When he had taken in her claret as if wine; he had stared into her blue eyes that reminded him of the sky. Asuna expected he would possibly take her roughly but he partook of her in a very gentle manner but she could feel his raw yoki now. Anum's conversion had been done lovingly and pain free. She had no idea how he would act but he was behaving in such a glorious way. The newest frere was asleep against her bosom as his clawed fingers twirled her silver hair. She found the very simple thing to be wonderful. Kameron whispered in his mind that the change had gone off without a hitch and training him as frere would be incredibly easy. Asuna thanked the heavens for small miracles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Luthais wanted to stay but he sent a message to Lady Asuna that he had to return to Leth'Evana. She had been incredibly busy with her frere males and he felt no resentment or jealousy except for the Egyptian prince named Shezmu. He avoided the inferno inu-lilitu and gave him wide berth. The dog daemon man had sized him up several times and his demeanor let Luthais know he did not like him either. He made the veil open right there and he slipped into Leth'Evana.

Luthais and Tolthe were fraternal twins born minutes apart and his mother had not thought it fair that one twin should rule and not the other. Their species of big cats had both male and female rulers. He and Tolthe had different fathers but their mother was the same. He stopped by the shrine that housed her earthly remains; the Pantera had devised a genius way of building the shrines that held the sacred waters but gave their ancestors privacy. His mother was forever in a peaceful state and he looked in at her body that still looked perfect. Pain ripped his guts as he remembered her death at the hands of a Menon fenrir. He and his brother had run across the Kveldulf and Menon for eons it seemed. His mother's name had been Pruza. She had been a mighty warrior for their people but Jatix and Thrain Menon's own father had butchered her to death. His tears he wiped remembering the battle with the wolves and he heard movement. It sounded like something sliding along the grass. He whirled around and there was snake like creature that was well over a hundred feet long and its circumference was between fifteen and twenty feet. Luthais was truly in terror but the beast seemed to just slither around the sacred grounds.

“Who are you and why are you here?” He demanded with much more bravery then he felt.

“I am a Dra'Con and we have heard that a Pantera named Luthais has been searching for us.” The creature lisped and it sounded female.

“I am Luthais and yes, I have been trying to ascertain if you are enemies to the Pantera allies.” Luthais said defensively.

“I am Leto. I bore twins too like your own mother; Apollo and Artemis are my spawn.” The female chuckled.

It unnerved him to hear this serpent laugh in its animal form. The huge creature slowly concentrated its energies and it shrank down to a humanoid size. The woman had rich hue of umber brown hair. The thick waves were pinned up as loose tendrils fell around her face. Her eyes were brilliant gold in color and opaque as her fair skin had luminescence to it. Her Greek style dress was wrapped around her bust and exposed a flat belly, then wrapped around her hips to drag the ground. The silk like material was in the color of fawn and her back was completely bared. On her head was a gold tiara and thin gold chains wrapped around her throat many times. Her humanoid nose was straight and small, and her bottom lip was extremely full. Luthais was truly shocked by the goddess's appearance.

“Not what you expected pussy cat?” Leto laughed in a throaty tone.

“I am a Pantera my lady.” The young fae panther stated indignantly.

“I shall give you a hint Prince Luthais; I bore the twins to Zeus and I love my children. My children have chosen to side with the ekimmu queen and what my children decide then I will follow.” She murmured as she slyly looked at the delicious mammal.

“I am shocked. My Lady Asuna was attacked by a huge serpent in the other plane. Do you know what that was?” He asked carefully.

“I am the Queen of the Atrigyte pythos. There are several tribes of us like there are clans of the mangy dog beasts.” She said observing the fae panther.

“So who attacked the Ekimmu queen?” The mammal asked.

“That serpent was Lasorr and he is the prince of the Krarees jaculus. It looks like a cross between my kind and a dragon from the other plane.” She answered in her delicious voice.

“Why is your kind just suddenly coming out to attack on the other plane?” The Pantera prince asked horrified.

“Because two of those creatures called ekimmu made a promise to the descendants of Cronus. They swore if they aided them that they would destroy the elves and our kind would rule this realm.” The female replied.

“Of my gods! This is horrid.” Luthais said disgusted.

“I prefer peace to war but since you were so kind as to not be a jackass as you searched for us; I have decided I like you. I also find you intoxicating mammal.” Leto nearly purred.

“I have given my heart and soul to the Ekimmu queen.” The fae big cat said sheepishly.

“We shall have to help you restore it!” The pythos woman laughed melodically.

Luthais asked if he could transport her to the other plane and she smirked as he did so. The Pantera asked that Leto follow him and she did as they entered a great stone monstrosity that was Pembroke in Wales. Asuna was awake and wearing a rose colored hanfu that was incredibly sheer. The inner sheath was strapless and the outer was robe completely see-through. Her long silvery locks was up in a loose braid that wrapped around the crown of her head and precious rose gold pins held it up. She wore a diadem of rose gold that was in the shape of peacock feathers fanned out; it sat in the middle of the top of her hair where her hair and forehead met. The chains on the side of the diadem was woven into her hair and pinned in place. Luthais's heart was beating incredibly fast as she turned to look at him and the pythos queen.

“I know who you are!” Asuna whispered in shock.

“Who am I Arianrhod?” Leto grinned.

“You are the mother of Apollo and Artemis. You are Leto! My soul remembers you from her life.” The reborn ekimmuess said in a gasp.

“We were good friends after my precious boy decided to bed you. I was most grieved for Ion. I have heard that you tried to give Apollo another?” The beautiful serpent onna quirked her umber colored brow.

“I tried but I failed.” The inu-empusae onna said bitterly.

“Since we have reacquainted ourselves this life; I beg you to come to me next time. I can give you the way to give my own son a babe.” The pythos said graciously.

“Why would you help me?” Asuna asked bluntly.

“Because as your previous self; you did not give yourself airs like the fucking elves do. I am aware that the Leth`Evana king himself is yours; I will not be subjected by a damn elf!” Leto hissed softly.

“Lady Leto did you ever bare anymore children besides the twins?” The inu princess asked curiously.

“Why yes I did. I had one more son.” She smiled.

“Was he born on Sicily perhaps?” The mammalian woman asked.

“Yes. I was forced to give up my own son to his brother's temple. I however did bequeath my own sword to this boy. My father was the king at that time and my son was considered unworthy because he was half basilisk. My child's father was a mighty black basilisk by the name of Stelios Sevas.” The pythos answered and it was obvious she was distressed.

Asuna could see so many of the same features that were Julianus and she was near faint. Luthais was concerned and Leto moved closer to her former fellow queen and friend. It was obvious to the serpent woman that this woman knew of her lost son.

“Tell me what you know Arianrhod, please!” Leto let out a soft cry.

“Please sit my lady. My name is Asuna in this life; please call me that. May I call you Leto?” Asuna asked in a shaking voice.

“Yes you may Asuna.” She nodded as she sat on a settee that was upholstered in dark khaki brown. It felt similar to velvet and she ran her hand over the material agitated.

Asuna realized that Sevas was pretty damn close to Servius and she poured Leto some cider wine. She watered hers down and she swallowed the warm drink down.

“The male you are talking about is named Julianus Gnaeus Servius. He became the first rex of the basilisk kingdom in Latium. He was quite powerful beyond the norm but he looks like you.” The ekimmu queen said forthright to the serpent queen.

“What happened to my mate, Stelios?” The onna asked with tremendous pain in her voice.

“Leto, I do not know. I only know Julianus was raised by the priests of your son Apollo and he received that sword; Gladius Solis.” The other woman replied softly.

Leto actually choked back her many millenniums of tears. She had born the twins out of duty to her distant cousin Zeus; she had gladly given birth to her love child of Stelios. He had sworn he would raise his own son and someday find her again. She had returned and found nothing of the Sicilian black basilisks left. Leto had wept and wept and her father had died not long after and she had received her clan's crown. She loved her twins absolutely but this lost son she loved more. Asuna could hear her mind too easily and she was shaking. She called on Kameron to ask Julianus to come to her. The former rex was still in England but he would sun himself on the beaches midday because it was warmest.

Leto noticed that a male blood drinker had been summoned and he had transported out and she looked at the former ekimmu. Asuna had such a calm air and the pythos woman knew she knew something more.

A beautiful creature came in following the black haired blood drinker. Leto's breath was stolen because this youngish male was very obviously related to her. Julianus literally stopped dead in his tracks and stared at a feminna who was startlingly alike in his looks. He knew without a word said that this woman had birthed him. His reddish eyes were wide as he took in the beautiful creature.

“Julianus Servius? This is the Lady Leto and she rules a great clan of the Dra'Con pythos in Leth'Evana. I think it fairly obvious to you both.” Asuna said bowing her head.

“Femmina you are my mother?” Julianus asked stunned to his core.

“My father was the king of our kind. He forced me to return to my Leth'Evana mate; Zeus but I hated him! I bore the twins here in this realm. I was angry and alone when I went to Sicily and met the most wonderful man by the name of Stelios Sevas. I bore him our son and I was happy for only four months when my decrepit father forced me back to my clan's home. He tried to force me to give Zeus more and I refused. Luckily my father died when the other tribes attacked him.” She said with tears glazing her eyes.

“By the gods! I have no idea femmina what happened to your mate. I was given to the priests at six months.” The beautiful black basilisk said kneeling in front of her.

“Your father swore it was only temporary and I convinced myself I would be able to return. I left my sword for you and I see you have it. It was never my plan to abandon you but I was a commodity back then. Under my rule; no pythos woman is given to another tribe unless it is her desire. I have not forced my people to do such heinous things. I returned but by that time the island was deserted of serpents and I wept. I swear I would kill your father for giving you up!” Leto grabbed his hands and began to weep harder.

It was obvious that Julianus was deeply affected and he looked at Asuna with tears unshed. His mind was wide open and he could only tell her how deeply he loved her and how much this meant to him. He gently pulled up Leto and hugged her tightly as she cried. It was decided that Leto wanted to know more and Julianus suggested they phase to a warmer climate. Asuna was shaking but it was good; she had unknowingly secured a very prosperous and ungodly powerful tribe of the Dra`Con to her side. Luthais moved to her and he knelt at her feet as she sat. She met his eyes and she slowly moved forward so that her lips met his. The fae panther made a painful whine as he reached up and wrapped his arms around the ekimmu queen. His mind wanted to scream at him to have more decorum but this woman had bled for him to make certain he was safe. She phased them to a remote portion of the castle as his desire for privacy and discretion she would honor. The amount of love that Luthais bore and what he showed her was tremendous and the ensuing act left them both weak and blacked out. It had been needed and it was cathartic in its release of passionate bliss and consummate love. The ekimmu queen was right Luthais had thought; their love affair was becoming too important to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Nanami still was thrown for a loop to be staring at the ga known as Hyoga. He looked like the current ga lords but his yoki was bigger and definitely scarier. When he slowly came to and he saw her looking at him; he was not angry but incredibly grateful he was alive. He only wanted to reunite with his youngest child and he wanted the inu too. How that would happen he had no idea but he had no intentions of trying to be the lord to the moth nation. He intended to be a father to his youngest and forge an alliance with the woman who had birthed him. He asked her softly in his deep voice to take him to her mother. Nanami nodded and she assisted the ga to get up and led him through the tunnel that opened to 1512 in Pembroke Castle, Wales.

Hyoga was looking around and he marveled at the wraiths and these ekimmu. The young woman was incredibly beautiful and her youth baffled him because he sensed tremendous yoki wafting off of her.

“I am an ekimmuess reborn by the name of Nemain Hammel. She was the daughter of Arianrhod and Fionn Hammel more than ten thousand years ago. I am an Alv-succubus hybrid. My mother had to have me changed from a run of the mill plane Jane youkai onna into super hyper sexed up blood chic.” Nanami said to his unspoken questions.

“Deeply powerful telepath as well; I would have sneered or shunned you before my death but never again shall I have that much hate. An inu princess dropped into my life and I have been unable to get her from my mind since.” He admitted.

“Kenomaru loves Haha big time. Menomaru has stabbed her often and they don't get along. The younger of the two is much easier to handle although his underhanded and shitty thing he did when my sister was born. Kenomaru begged my mother's forgiveness with Yuan and Zhilan. He wanted them so badly because they were their kids together.” She shrugged.

Hyoga did not say anything but only nodded. They made it to the dining hall and there was the inu woman as she was eating rare meat and writing at the same time. She looked up and Hyoga Chengdi was alive. Nanami witnessed her mother begin to shake tremendously and she was curious as hell to this story.

“Chengdi.” Asuna whispered.

“Gods inu! You say it like…to hell with decorum.” He snarled as he jerked her forward.

Hyoga's hands were buried in the loose up-do of the woman he loved. She was as if a goddess at the moment in the most feminine thing he had ever seen her wear. What shocked the shit out of Nanami was that her haha kissed him back and bloody tears fell down her face. She phased out to give them privacy and Asuna was kissed stupid and her weeping was terrible as she slid down his front and wrapped her arms around his legs. Hyoga could not handle her emotions and tears stung his eyes as well.

“I tried to be a good man. I tried to have honor only to give away my life because I thought to honor my son. I see that he has lost some of his by his own doing. I am here inu. I am here and I am not leaving ever! I will fight that bastard who defiled you and I will raise my son!” Hyoga said in a passionate tirade.

Asuna wanted to say but what about Kenomaru but Hyoga was too powerful, he was too consuming and he lifted her up and asked her to port them to her rooms. She obliged him and he laid her on the rather large bed. Asuna was going to take out her hair jewels but he stopped her.

“You look like a goddess. I am intending to worship right now.” He said in such a deeply husky baritone.

“Kamis Chengdi. Fuck, I have wanted you to tell me you love me.” Asuna admitted and her eyes were liquid and darker blue.

“I love you. I fell in love with you Asuna and I cannot give my heart elsewhere. It was the same as my Saaya. I had wanted to die because my pain and guilt too great.” The mighty ga lord admitted.

“Never be so insane again.” She wept softly.

“No, I never shall. The gods willed your Shouten husband to pull me back; I shan't waste that second chance.” He said and he lowered himself to pull her into his arms.

Asuna's mind was in a free fall but her feelings for this amazing, powerful man were too deep. He had saved her from utter humiliation at that time and he never treated her as inferior because she was female. He belted her around as he would have a male warrior. How they had tripped into love's spell was lost to both of them but the ga refused to deny himself anymore. He knew of her as they had spoken much that incredible night. He knew the whys and the how of her ways and he found her more than incredibly honorable for not killing, and being what she was. No, Hyoga in truth admired the powerful, beautiful, and ultimately kind woman. He loved and admired her and he would show himself to this dark halfling and make himself a warrior for their cause. Kenomaru and Menomaru were adults and meant little to him anymore; especially after what his youngest twin had said at the fucking tree. Hyoga was not losing a second time. He just absolutely refused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The ga man had been with her all night and part of the morning. His powerfully lean body had driven her mad in lust and love. ; their cries numerous and their love making strenuous. Hyoga had dipped into her mind to find out where this amalgamated hanyou was and he was in the other era and he remembered where the tunnel was to take him to the Shouten king. He strode out in brown pein-fu and ku and dark coffee brown clogs adorned his feet. He felt the immense aura of the Shouten and he ported himself directly to him. Maec looked none too shocked and bowed his head to the powerful beast and Hyoga did the same.

“I gathered that you and this Naraku creature are at least friendly. Will you take me to him so that I can face him?” The ga lord asked.

“Yes I can Lord Hyoga. He is sinister but tell him you intend to annihilate his enemies? You will be as welcome as one of his children.” Maec chuckled.

Hyoga had a cold calculating smile and he was taken to his home plane and Maec took him to the Korean estate. He knocked on the door and Masanori answered the door.

“Hello Imai! Is your bunkie here?” Maec asked with a chortle.

“Hai your majesty, I will mentally call for him.” The ookami kumo man said.

Naraku was coming from his back office and Masahiro was signing to Maec and a ga of all beings. The ga was entranced with the kumo child and Naraku plucked up his vassal's son.

“You are not the ga twins; who the hell are you?” The dark hanyou said in a cool tone.

“I am the Hyoga and the father of the ga lords. I have been restored by the graces of the gods and this man. I came back wanting to fight and to raise my youngest son as I saw fit. You have my blade willingly to slay that defiling bastard.” The ga man said to the point.

“You are the ga who actually sired Yuan! How very interesting. You say you will fight for us? I suppose you love my little inu too.” The powerful half demon said sizing him up.

“I am no fool dark one. I lived and made my people prosper because I was not stupid. Yes, I am more than fond of your life mate but if loving her means I give of my talents for war and dedication to this institution; so be it. I just want to be in her life and my son.” Chengdi said very honestly.

“Welcome to the clan Hyoga. Now let us plan how to reunite you with your son.” The halfling said almost evilly.

Maec smirked at the hanyou and bowed. He had important matters in Hueco Mundo and he was waiting on reports from Seeval. She had posted once that she had glimpsed the hounds but she was positive that she would find him terribly soon. She asked Maec to indulge her and the obviously difficult task would be to find the Kveldulf alpha before the debauched and disgusting Zinnath attacked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Kenomaru was ushering the twins to pack their bags for a visit with their mama in the past and as usual; Zhilan was late, she was in their bathing room primping her appearance and brushing out her long jade hair.

“Really Zhi?” Her father asked her amused.

“I refuse to look less than my best Baba! I am a princess of the Moth Nation!” Zhilan retorted.

“Who also happens to look like her goddess mother?” Her baba snorted.

“Since you find Haha so stunning and kiss even her fingers; I am guessing you think I am pretty!” His youngest daughter tittered.

“Come along princess. Your Haha waits.” Kenomaru gave up and smiled.

“Love you too Baba!” She floated by him.

His younger daughter was nothing remotely like Saaya except in coloring. His petite heir was quite powerful herself but her baby sister was obnoxious. Menomaru was glaring as his niece and nephew finished getting themselves together to go see their mother. Kenomaru had never gotten over the inu princess and Menomaru had not either; both men had loved her and Kenomaru had won. It grated the elder and more outgoing ga man that his younger self got the girl. The blue eyed ga shook his head at his twin and ushered the twins to the neighbor Jings, so they could take the Hueco Mundo and the tunnel.

Kenomaru decided a visit with his lovely mate would be perfect and the basilisk man had kindly let him know that she was healthy again. Her antics were enough to drive a crazy man sane the moth realized but he must be crazy. It took them almost an hour to appear in the past and Kenomaru was with his children when he entered Pembroke. There was an obviously powerful serpent female as well as the basilisk man, Julianus. Everyone hushed up the second they saw the moth and he found it curious.

“Kenomaru! Thank you!” His long time love said rising.

She had some sort of rose gold diadem and blush colored hanfu on. It made his mouth water at her beauty and her blue eyes met his. They always had an electric connection and it had never wavered; even during their worst times.

“Hello my darlings.” Asuna kneeled and hugged her ga twins with much love.

“Hello Haha! Baba thinks I look like you, so he thinks I am gorgeous.” Zhilan laughed as she saw her father look at her mother the way she looked at a chocolate sundae.

“You are really precocious child.” Kenomaru had laughed.

“You are beautiful but you also look like your Baba.” Asuna said warmly.

Hyoga had asked her to say nothing for the time and he would show himself to Yuan. He would come out slowly so as not to throw her world into chaos and she had wept as his generous nature. Chengdi found himself further and further drawn to this marvelous creature and he had to make himself focus. He was shrouded by cloaking magics to hide his aura and he observed his own son kissing the woman he loved. It took his all not to bash his middle child in the head but Kenomaru had loved her first. Chengdi had no right to stop that he realized but he hated that his son loved her despite common sense. He also had found out that another father skirted around his own son and it was a king from the fae plane of all men. The old ga lord pondered meeting this man and the more he pondered; the more he thought it excellent. He was a highly educated man and he knew much about almost all the planes. He knew how to read the ancient myths for what they were, history. He watched his son make plans with her in the next few days and his son kissed the two young moth children goodbye for now and he watched him leave. His beautiful Yuan was looking around as if he felt him and he was astonished at his perfect son.

“Haha, I feel familiar aura.” Yuan said innocently.

“Do you? How odd. Now you two; I insist you go see your siblings.” Their mother commanded in a requesting tone.

Yuan nodded and bowed to the assembled adults and his twin was dragging him behind her to go play. Zhilan was bullish of the two and Yuan was sweeter. Chengdi wondered at the silver haired boy and his pulse raced. The boy and girl went to their siblings but Yuan wanted to break out and search. Zhilan was playing with Celeste and Manami who were not too far off in age to them and she looked over and her twin was gone.

“Where'd he go?” Zhi asked surprised.

“He ported sissy.” Celeste stated non-chalantly.

The ga princess pouted but went back to her dolls and sisters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yuan had ported up and he was searching the darkened hallways of this old English castle. He masked his presence as best he could; seeing as how he was only a young child, he followed the immense aura that was dampened by something. He moved quietly and he came upon the man who had sat with him in a tree and had talked about their people. The man looked so much like his Baba and uncle; this man had said he was his grandfather, but Yuan knew his grandfather had died. He did not know the how or why but he knew he was no more.

“You intend to leave, now?” Asuna asked the moth aghast.

“Yes inu keep up!” Chengdi smirked like a smartass.

“You want to get to know the Leth`Evana king and what else? Should you like to put up a sign in downtown Tokyo?” His lover asked exasperated.

“That city I hear is quite fascinating. I saw Seoul where you wonderfully twisted mate, Naraku lives.” He grinned.

“So you have talked to Naraku. So what is it he and you are going to do?” The ekimmu queen asked raising a brow.

“I can fight inu! I was and am a powerful youkai; if you had not noticed.” He replied arrogantly.

“Your yoki is definitely not exaggerated but Chengdi, I just got you back!” The beautiful mixed inu whined.

Yuan's eyes widened and the name of his grandfather was Hyoga Chengdi. His little body was shaking and he suddenly burst into the room. Asuna jumped and the moth lord smiled widely.

“You are the Hyoga!” Yuan accused.

“Yes little one, I am.” He nodded as he knelt to be on Yuan's level.

Yuan stared at his green eyes that mirrored his and this man's aura was so freakishly similar to his. He raised a silver brow and wondered.

“Did Baba adopt me?” The ga boy asked.

“Yuan!” Asuna gasped.

“The truth is Yuan; you already know. You feel it.” Hyoga said softly.

“Baba is my brother. Baba is not my baba.” The intelligent child stated as he stared at his real sire.

Hyoga just barely nodded and Yuan assimilated what he was realizing. He looked at his mother and he looked at his true father.

“We study moth history; you were greatest moth lord we had. You faced Haha's grandfather and never came home! If you are my baba then why did you not come home?” Yuan asked confused.

“My spirit was tied to that place because of my battle. Your haha's mate Maec is very strong in many things.” The moth answered honestly.

“Papa Maec bring you home?!?” His son asked widening his eyes.

“Yes Papa Maec did.” Chengdi remarked with tears glazing his eyes.

Yuan jumped into the Hyoga's arms and Asuna was clenching her fists and she was emotional. Chengdi was pathing that he wanted Yuan to be his son but Kenomaru was very important too. He said his brother had done him a major favor and he knew he loved his boy. He said to still call Kenomaru baba.

“I call my brother baba? That is okay?” The young silver haired boy asked.

“Yes. He loved you like his son and he still does but you are my boy and I loved you since I first found out about you. As you call Maec; call me Papa and call Kenomaru baba.” The intelligent ga said to his child.

“Yes sir! I can't tell Zhi. She would be stooped!” He said staring at the man who had his same eyes.

“Yes. I am now going to visit with Haha's close friend, the fae king but I will return before your bed hour. Perhaps we shall practice our Mongolian together?” Chengdi asked.

“Yes Papa!” Yuan said now freely crying.

Yuan ran to his mother and hugged her legs and he ran back to his Papa's legs. Hyoga lifted his youngest up and wrapped his arms around him with such fierce love and tenderness. Asuna realized that a travesty had been corrected and Chengdi had maneuvered the situation to where Kenomaru could not argue. She and Kenomaru had equal time with the twins; and Chengdi would be amongst HER throng.

Yuan ran back down to the lower levels and blood trailed down Asuna's face. The ga lord walked over and wiped the bloody saline as he grasped her chin lightly.

“I lived my life as an almighty youkai lord. Now I only wish to be a partner to the most beautiful woman and a father to my son. Nothing else could I want more.” He said gently.

“When did you fall for me?” She asked numbly.

“First time you belted me across the face I believe. I was smitten but you were a damn dog. I had to keep my eyes on our fights instead of your lovely backside.” He grinned.

Asuna laughed and it was a deep belly laugh. Knowing the true woman behind her fierce warrior ways; he had become beyond smitten. He had fallen in love again.

“When you are yourself away from your fang; I see a woman who is gentle, loving, and utterly intelligent. Plus you can beat the filth out of me, such a huge turn on.” Chengdi smirked.

“Are you seriously telling me that powerful females turn ga men on?” She asked shocked.

“Well yes! Why do you think all three of us in my family are so beguiled? Moth onna are vessels of perfection. They are everything you are, you are just who you are. I ran into an onna who is my people's ideal.” He shrugged as if every culture should be that way.

“Kamis you ga men are sin.” She said as she ruthlessly attacked his lips.

-Then I will gladly make you sin worse. - He pathed in a light tone.

Asuna smirked against his lips and this amazing man had made her life easier for no other reason than because he loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Seeval was dragging herself through the white sands and she had run face to face against another Drak and Sanra herself. She was near Minsk in Hueco Mundo as she coughed up copious amounts of blood. Her body had taken a huge beating and the poison; while a small amount, was wrecking damage to her internal organs. The Shouten warrior princess felt a Kveldulf behind her and she made a weak growl. She was picked up and she stared into blue eyes of the alpha Shadow Hound.

“Maec accepts. Sanra in league with those vile beasts; help us and we welcome you home.” Seeval said weakly.

“This is truth? I am an honorable man Shouten. Is this truth?” Lewys demanded.

“It is truth.” She barely breathed.

“I know the Astana palace well. I shall phase us there now.” He said as he did so.

Lewys held the much wrecked form of Seeval tr'Awnhi-Matsuda and Maec was utterly horrified by her condition. He immediately leapt off of his throne and made the wolf follow him. She was immediately brought to Alum and his partner as Lewys laid her on a gurney. Alum made a horrified sound as his beloved younger sister was hurt horribly.

“I am taking her to Nobu now!” Alum commanded as he phased out with his sister.

There was no mistaking the scent of the Zinnath venom and Maec whirled on the Kveldulf alpha.

“You brought her back.” He said in disbelief.

“While members of my species are out for revenge; I am out to regain my place in this empire. I was someone and I will not accept banishment any longer. We fought for the Shouten at one time; let me show you what we can do!” Keelan said staring at Maec boldly.

“We attack now wolf. I am getting my armor and we attack these filthy heathens now!” Maec snarled in his anger and his eyes were silver.

“As you will but I want peace!” Lewys demanded.

“Peace you shall have from us Shouten. My wife is a ruler of her own people; you will make a separate peace from her!” The Shouten said as he stormed to his rooms.

Lewys knew to reach the ekimmu queen would be a bit difficult. He however would have safety for his people and Jao bowed his head to Alrik's brother.

“My brother is well?” The alpha asked the gentle Jing.

“He is very well. He loves Jayce with his all. We get stupid over him as well.” Jao smiled.

“It is as should be. Cherra and Kveldulf should be one.” He snorted and he walked to find the Shouten king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Gwydion had not said why he should come but only that he should come. Apollo was grousing and had his “human” face on; so to speak, as they appeared at Pembroke. The pythos man immediately felt an aura he had not felt in several thousand years and he began to run towards it. With the love of his immortal life was his mother of all beings. Not only was she alive but she was stunning. Near her was the basilisk brat and Apollo sneered at Servius.

“Null maschi but hear what your materna has to say.” Julianus said smugly.

“What does he go on about mother?” Apollo demanded from Leto.

“His father is a black basilisk and I was dragged away from this plane by my father to return to Leth`Evana and to the putrid Zeus.” She scoffed.

“Wait, what?” Her eldest son gasped realizing what she had not said.

“Si maschi! I am your fratrem it seems.” The former rex of Latium said in a nauseating tone.

“You are still not as old as me Servius and I will still wipe you across the floor!” Apollo snarked.

“This is not to be bourn Apollo! He is your younger brother and I was stolen from his life. You had the benefit of being raised by me. You and Artemis were my life for your first seventy five years!” Leto said in an angry tone.

“Yes Mother. You were a good and wonderful mother. I appreciate the fact you kept us from our bastard father but Servius is my brother?” The “Sun god” asked horrified.

“He was given to your temple for unknown reasons. I however was friends with your love from her previous life. I have decided to be allied to her again. I rule us now and my children can come home.” The pythos queen said flatly.

“I have a familie here mi materna but the happiness of knowing you is such; I will make certain you see mi figlia and figlio.” Julianus bowed his royal head.

“Suck ass.” Apollo retorted.

Asuna walked in and she physically reacted seeing Apollo. Her eyes welled up with tears and she fled. The older serpent man was devastated by her actions and he stood by stoically as his heart was shattering.

“You stand there?” His apparently younger brother asked him in disbelief.

“She did this as Arianrhod after we lost Ion! She left my life for almost a century. Should I punish myself basilisk?” The pythos male said in anger and anguish.

“Null but do not be a stupid bastardo!” The rex snapped.

“Apollo beloved, she is Asuna now. You of all people kept pointing that out. She is no longer her. Go!” Gwydion snapped as well.

Apollo searched out her aura mentally and he shimmered out to where she was in her room as she was sobbing in the arms of some Egyptian dog daemon.

“We must speak.” He said firmly.

“I cannot! Despite your protestations; it is quite obvious that you wanted that babe as much as me!” Asuna cried out.

“Of course I did! Of course I wanted him! He is you and I but I would never harm you to have that.” He cried as he fell to his knees near her.

Anum kissed her forehead and he slipped away. Apollo realized he was a new frere and he looked at her in surprise.

“He is a doctor and he is terribly kind. He is also an expert in uppyr hybrids.” His lover explained.

“The basilisk took you to him.” He nodded and he looked down.

“I am sorry I forced you when you knew the truth.” She said in tremendous shame.

“You apologize because you actually wanted my child?” Apollo demanded in quiet anger.

“Not for the wanting but for not listening to your own experience.” The ekimmu queen wiped her eyes.

“You had hope. You are not the same body and you have evolved. I could have stopped truly if I had wanted. I wanted the idea.” He admitted also in shame.

“I am sorry.” Asuna cried as he wrapped his arms around her, only to hold her.

“Nothing to be sorry for! You tried. I love you more than you can ever know Asuna. I loved you as her but you had me fall over my feet for you now.” He said in a choked up tone.

“Who would have any clue that giant serpent youkai could be so awesome.” She tried to joke.

“Oh I dunno I can be scary.” Apollo smiled a little.

“Sometimes.” She nodded.

“Leto! How in the gods name did you find my mother?” He asked stunned.

“She found Luthais in Pantera lands and he brought her here. It takes only looking at her to realize who mothered Julianus. You truly must look like your father.” She nuzzled his neck.

“I do. He is self involved whore monger. The myths of the Greeks were correct in that respect.” The serpent male snorted.

“She intends to help us against any fae serpents and to fight the Zinnath in Hueco Mundo.” The half inu onna murmured.

“We all shall! All of us shall fight those disgusting beasts. Serpents and uppyr belong together. You know this.” He said lifting her chin.

“Duh it is kind of obvious.” Asuna smiled softly.

He kissed her but kept himself under control. He intended to beat up on his baby brother and he was reunited with his beloved mother. Now they had to adjust themselves to the current threat brought around by Sanra and Bilae. Apollo was certain that both assholes were knee deep in the shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Maec had gathered up Mas's legions and his oldest son was beside him as they met up with the Kveldulf alpha. Keelan had thousands at his command and Maec's jaw dropped. He had no inkling of the population of the werewolves and he was just stunned. Keelan came over and he was dressed in leather armor over his toned physique. Mas really did not want to ally with the wolves but after having seen what they had done to Pryderi Jernigan and his Aunt Seeval; he had no choice.

“Fast and hard Keelan, I want a decimation.” Maec commanded.

“They will come after us Shouten. This will make a statement but I have the complete intelligence of where your sister has been meeting with the serpents. These beasts affect us as well.” Lewys said in a growl.

“So be it.” The Shouten commanded.

Lewys made a canine sound and his wolves moved out. They were phasing and Mas commanded his legions to do the same. Maec almost always fought with his people but Mas made him promise not. He looked peeved but the Shouten king nodded and he dragged Keelan to the outskirts to watch the massacre.

Maec tr'Awnhi observed his now eldest son make the call to battle and he pulled his obsidian blades. The city built in the sands of Hueco Mundo was swarmed by both Shouten and Kveldulf. The wolves changed into their animal states and the Shouten were slicing and using their hiebie and kemuri to decimate the serpent beings in their path. Lewys leaned forward as he watched the battle and the two peoples worked as one cohesive unit; as if they had trained together, the amazing feat was not lost on the Shouten king either. The Zinnath were being destroyed but it was the might of the Kveldulf at the Shouten sides that made such a huge difference.

“Many of you were soldiers in the Empire's deep past.” Maec said knowingly.

“Yes we were. I was mated to Reshmina. She was Rimush's youngest daughter and I was a palace guardian. He was a cruel man and akin to this Ganek tr'Awnhi.” Lewys replied.

“Why did you not come forward to me instead of attacking my wife?” He demanded of the alpha.

“It is what I had wanted to do but Tengiz and Chaska were my secondary alpha leaders. Your putrid sister and her disgusting ekimmu mate, they met with my subordinates before I had planned to come to Astana. Their actions made us the enemy of the Shouten again. Your wife then began to kill us in droves and the hatred became worse.” He admitted.

“She lost so much. Her children and several of her men are everything she lives for. I am in her life nearly every day. She is a good woman but she can be fiercer than any Shouten when it comes to our family.” The Shouten king acknowledged.

“I do not hate her. I far from hate her but I realize getting an alliance with her will be difficult. She has already killed the men who disobeyed me. I have my wolves under control again but I need the peace with her to keep it that way.” Lewys admitted quite bluntly.

“I see.” Maec nodded.

The battle and blood spilled lasted over an hour and the Kveldulf and Shouten force had wrecked the city. Mas ordered it burned and he stalked up a small embankment to see his father. Mas had been sprayed with the venom and his breathing was slightly difficult. He bowed before his father and he had to sit down.

“Mas! My boy how bad are you injured?” His father demanded.

“Some of the Zinnath can spray their venom similar to a basilisk sir. I am having some trouble breathing.” Mas replied and his father panicked.

Lewys watched as father grabbed son and phased out. The concern and love the elder Shouten showed his child was good to see. Lewys knew in his heart that his people and the Shouten deserved to be together.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maec yelled for Jao as he laid Mas on an exam table. The former Jing healer began to assess the young Shouten and the king was not leaving his side. He felt his daughter in law; Hibari, right behind him and her face was ashen.

Maec held Mas's hand as his son began to have a harder time to breathe. Jao mentally called on Nanami and she phased in. His former second wife had a vial in her hand as she began to hook up an IV. Jao in turn began to squeeze the bag to make it deliver faster. The king's eyes were silver and Hibari was making noises every so often in major distress. The two kinds of wraiths began to turn the tide against impending death and Mas had an oxygen mask on his face to breathe in.

“His lungs are burned on the inside majesty but Nanami has been able to help perfect an anti-venom. We have been manufacturing it at the hospital as fast as we can.” Sung said with his head bowed.

“Doctor Sung and Nanami you both have my complete devotion.” Maec said emotionally.

Maec shocked everyone and actually kissed his oldest son's head and said an ancient prayer in Kazakh that made everyone's eyes mist. Hibari was holding Mas's other hand and she squeezed it to let him know she was there.

-I am so honored my king. - Mas pathed to his sire.

“Nonsense my son; it is me who is honored to have such an amazing child. You do me credit and honor everyday.” The Shouten ruler said emotionally.

Bloody tears leaked from Mas's eyes as well as Hibari's. Jao and Nanami left the immediate area and checked on the two other fallen warriors. Seeval was asleep and on the IV drip. Pryderi was barely conscious but his drip was still going too.

“How soon can I get out of here and kill those filthy beasts!” Jernigan demanded.

“We are running the anti-venom and antibiotics onboard. We will release you in two days. My haha was here earlier but you were still passed out.” Nanami stated smiling.

“I could feel her presence even though I slept. She is an amazing woman and ruler. I am certain you love your mother deeply.” Pryderi answered benignly.

“Hai I do but I am pretty sure you do too.” She grinned at Pryderi's red face.

Maec really looked at Sung and he felt huge guilt at having caused him so much suffering. The king path profound regret and horror with himself, Jao was absolutely shocked to his spirit self that Maec could apologize for anything. He only bowed his head and accepted the apology.

The Shouten king had to attend his court and his younger children but he swore to his beloved eldest he would return. Hibari sat on a stool next to Mas as he breathed in the oxygen and had the anti-venom going in.

“I was terrified when I felt you stutter in your breathing!” Hibari whispered.

-It turned out fine my love. I am okay. - Mas pathed.

“I cannot handle if something happens to you Mas; you are too much a part of who I am now. I will not lose you!” His powerful mate said getting agitated.

-Hibari do not be silly. You will not lose me anytime. I am honestly a decently powerful Shouten to have even changed you! I can handle myself as a warrior. - He thought softly in her mind.

“Damn you Mas!” She snarled.

She jerked herself away and she began to weep softly because the idea of losing any of the men she loved was tearing her apart. She fully realized what her Haha must be feeling and Hibari vowed that she was going to protect her family more zealously. She was going to become a nightmare for all enemies and she could not lose the man that had given her a second chance at life.

-We have become what a Shouten marriage should be Hibari. I would gladly have turned you again if it meant I had my soul mate; I love you so deeply and yes, I adore my dearest corporeal friends as well. - Her husband thought.

“I know you do. I know you love you buster! When I have the baby; you are going to be a daddy again!” She growled gently.

-No twins again. I love our boys but they are a handful. - Mas laughed in her mind.

“I know but they are both of us. I know we went through shit but it has made us stronger.” She murmured brushing his black hair off of his forehead.

-My father loves all of us deeply. I truly realize now that he does not just love your mother's children but he loves all of us. - The Shouten prince pathed in wonder.

“Well Maec not on crazy is a good man, a good father. I wish we could stick Sanra in those tar pits and cause her to burn for a hundred years before she died!” Hibari snapped.

Nanami heard her sister and nothing would make her happier than that scene but in the meantime; she was working with a scant piece of DNA and she was going to make a strike against the dreaded witch herself. Only Fionn knew what she was doing and she found herself spending a ton of time with him. Her own sire had begun to wonder where she was so often but the ekimmu of Thunder felt like her father as well. She continued to do short rounds in Astana's infirmary and she continued to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

“They decimated a Zinnath settlement like we thought they would.” Sanra said in a sing song voice.

“These gorgon-like beasts will regroup and attack the Shouten with viciousness borne from a Greek tragedy!” Bilae laughed with true, evil mirth.

“It is so much fun to outwit my fucktwat brother.” She said in a merry mood.

Lilith still nursed and she sat down happily to feed her beautiful girl child. Sanra realized that if she had had a girl before; she very well might have loved her tykes. This child meant the absolute evil world to her and she brushed her finger tips over her plump cheek as her baby girl fed.

“I am going to make you the master of your destiny. I am going to embue you with such power and knowledge that no one will take you down. Your heart's desires will be my grand pleasure to give you.” The ekimmu-Shouten hybrid woman whispered to her daughter.

“You would not have bonded with a boy child.” Bilae truly realized.

“No.” She looked at his volcanic eyes.

“Even if he was my son?” The dark ekimmu demanded.

“What part of I do not like almost every man alive? I am loyal and yes, have some form of love for you but we augment each other well! Tell me your precious Macha could have done that!” She sneered at him.

“Macha was purely a warrior and of Annwyn. Her abilities were incredible but contemplating the idea of overthrowing her own mommy dearest, no! She would never have been able to do such wicked things.” He acknowledged.

“We have this immensely powerful child and you two are the only ones in the nine planes I am devoted to. Surely that must mean something?” She asked of him.

“Perhaps one day woman; I will actually have your whole heart and soul. I am considered evil but I consider myself smart. We may have far less morals and are much less preachy than our fucking enemies but we too can truly love.” He said as his eyes burned more orange.

“That is the ekimmu in you Bilae. The need to love is one I gave up long ago. I love her because she is in part me.” Sanra admitted.

“By the ancients' woman, you will love me fully!” He snarled at her.

The only man she had truly loved had been Maec but even that had a selfish reasoning behind it. She asked herself could she truly love a male creature and she tried to think but that was a feat that would be a miracle. Lilith had fallen asleep and she stood up as she laid her perfect daughter down. Bilae was behind her and they were actually in Hueco Mundo at the moment. He grabbed Sanra from behind and his large hand was on her neck as he jerked her to him. Bilae phased the short distance to the bed and he fell upon her. He ripped her burgundy colored gown open in the front as her breasts spilled from her corset top.

“This will make me love you?” She asked almost laughing.

“No wench. This!” He growled as he cut across her breast and she gasped at the burning pain.

Bilae sank his fangs into the mark and Sanra was assaulted with his memories from the long ago past. He was showing her, who he had been and the reason he had come to desire the ekimmu throne. He showed her the whys of the utter destruction that he had wrought with Ayille. Sanra was seeing the bastard “god” Taranis as he appeared corporeal and how he treated his own children. Bilae and Igneous were of the same demoness who had been an ancient one. She had such amazing abilities over geothermal events that she had been almost unstoppable. After Taranis decided he was done with her; he had ordered his heir and his people to put to death the small group of elemental demons known as Laval elementals. Bilae had been shunned and shut out by his sire because he did not look like his whore sister. His hatred of her had been born after Arianrhod had been ordered to wipe out his entire peoples.

Sanra's eyes were open and she shed a couple of bloody tears. His anger made sense but he had done what she had done; she had taken her childhood and made herself powerful for it. Bilae had plundered and destroyed his sister's people the way she had been ordered to destroy his.

“Do you understand now?” He demanded darkly.

“We are truly more alike then I knew.” Sanra said in a barely audible tone.

“Ganek was the soul who did not want you; I had not awoken in him at that time. When I was awoken, you already hated him.” Bilae stated bluntly as he eased himself into her.

“Oh fucking gods! What are you doing?” She asked already beginning to shake under powerful contractions of her center.

“Worshiping you. Accept my full heart woman and I will meld with you completely. You and I will be extensions of the other.” He demanded.

She could feel his mind and his words were sincere. He was never going to stop being an evil bastard but neither was she. He spoke true and she had hated him by the time he had awoken in Ganek. His body moved slowly to illicit beyond mind destroying sensations. Sanra was made love to for the first time ever in her long, evil existence and she sobbed out as her body would not stop from one completion to the next. Bilae had become crueler and truly eviler than his sire. By decimating Arianrhod in the past; he had won a tremendous coup against the bastard. Now he would only enslave her and he would truly destroy Taranis. He had been loved by his life giver and his devotion to her had been complete. Bilae could love and he desired to have love returned and he had found a female worthy of his affections wholly. She squeezed his member in her finale as he moaned in an almost painful way as he poured his soul against hers. Sanra tr'Awnhi actually felt his mind in hers and she screamed in the overwhelming completeness. The two evildoers were now one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Asuna had slipped into the modern era and she ported herself to the veil near Sendai. She always made the time for Simyth and their relationship so far was working. He did sneak into the mortal realm and they had founded a hideaway in the Ireland of the Tudor era. She ported to Tanath`Sal, directly into his rooms. It was night here as well in her portion of the world. It boggled her mind and she doubted she would understand everything. Simyth stepped out of his enormous and luxurious bathroom and his eyes beheld his partner in his life. She was dressed so beautifully with rose gold and her rose colored silks. Her hair was up loosely and her elegant neck exposed.

“I thought of you today. I knew you would come, I know you so deeply now.” He murmured as he neared her.

“Simyth.” She mumbled softly and he pulled her into his arms.

She stared up into topaz brown orbs and she was still emotional from everything but this man gave her tremendous strength. He gave her undying devotion and love and their child while of them both; his child would not be unless he had her mother. Her thoughts permeated his mind and he made such a noise as the joining of their lips was passion incarnate. Simyth knew now, he knew if he had known her as the ekimmu queen before; despite her viciousness, he would have loved her in any guise. His thoughts made her whimper and she was kissing him deeper and with intense need. The king of Leth'Evana used common sense and gently pulled his lips back.

“Why should that thought surprise you my other half?” He asked brushing his thumbs along her magenta striped cheeks.

“Because it proves I met the wrong elf the day I was speared.” She said with sheen of bloody tears.

“My eldest child would have fallen for you as well. He was very much like Hagen. They were the closest to one another. Hagen loves Hibari so deeply and I know his elder brother would have desired you.” He said honestly.

“It breaks my heart I could not stop them.” Asuna said in shame.

“It is the here and now Asuna. We have both endured suffering in our lives but now there is us. That man, Hyoga visited me today.” He informed her.

“I knew he planned to come here. Maec restored him.” She replied in a softer tone.

“Well done of my friend in Hueco Mundo. I am truly impressed with the outworlder man. He is genuine and quite powerful. He has asked that his youkai blade be forged in mithril as he intends to fight our enemies with might.” Simyth murmured.

Arlayna made young babe whimpers and Asuna quickly went to the cradle by Simyth's bed. Her silver hair still stuck up a little but it was growing to be quite thick. Her topaz brown eyes were wide as she jerked her tiny limbs. She had the Elensar branching mark around her left eye, it was a very light tan color and her pup smiled a toothless grin.

“Oh Kamis you are so perfect.” Asuna nuzzled her pup by Simyth.

The tenderness in the fae man's eyes meant the world to her and she moved forward to her kingly husband. She phased them to Leth`Evana Scotland and his private getaway. He looked happy and he wrapped his arms around both of his “girls” and his lips kissed his out world wife and their shared child. Arlayna was a nearly perfect babe and she had begun smiling not too many days before. Simyth had never seen such an easy fae babe ever. They sat in his elvish version of a living room and they spoke as the each held their baby girl. Arlayna was laid in a cradle as she fell asleep.

“I want her to have a sibling.” She whispered.

“She has many siblings my beloved.” He smiled his “depantsing” smirk.

“I mean full sibling Simyth! Trying to get me out of my britches? I am not wearing any!” His tart wife said.

“Perhaps after some time; I feel one of your frere and your dark mate. Let your body heal and nourish these two girls. I am positive we will add to our happiness.” He murmured as he rubbed her shoulders.

“You are actually telling me NOT to have your child right now?” Asuna asked surprised.

“Asuna, please my love, please look at me. Yes, I want more children as I have endured a long life but most of that life has been alone. I am just so happy that I feel truly alive again with a woman of my soul. Do you understand? We will have other children as I know it is just actions of our love. It need not be rushed and you truly have given me the two most precious things.” Simyth said holding her chin between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand.

“What?” She breathed in deeply.

“You true heart and our precious child. I have not been so happy for so long. Seeing you that first time and knowing you were supposed to be a part of me; I felt gutted all over again. You allow me to truly be one with you.” Her man elf spoke so eloquently.

“Simyth.” She groaned quietly.

Her eyes were burning darker blue and she laid him back on a large piece of furniture that resembled a couch but had a wooden base and very comfortable pad for sitting. It was rather wide and had a bench cushion in crushed velvet like material; it was white in color. The ekimmu queen's lips were devouring the elvish king and he could sense her beasts were controlling her. She was annihilating his fae senses and pulling on his natural heat. His mind was tumbling in of itself and his wife as she was here in his plane; his wife ripped open his fine clothes in dark tan silks and velvet.

Simyth was trying to figure out how she had him almost fully undressed and she had lost her clothes incredibly fast. Asuna's beasts were not brutal at all as she made them one but it was driving her. Their heat and natural abilities were flowing back and forth along their limbs and souls. The fae king knew he had loved his first wife with all of his heart and soul; he had been given a second chance at that same kind of eternal passion again. He had seized upon it because he had been so alone for so long. His beautiful silver haired wife was sleeping with his arms around her after they had made the feeling. Simyth Elensar truly wondered what his first born would have thought of her. Knowing himself and his own children, Itham Elensar would have been in a spell too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While she had a very short lull she decided to hunt in the forests and she changed into her inu self. She had gone to another portion of Leth`Evana because Hibari told her the wildlife near Gordir lands was incredible. Asuna was lying in wait for prey and the female Vulred had been trying to forget desperately; was here near his clan lands, in her canine form to boot. The fenrir's eyes were darker amber at the moment and he watched her give chase to a rather large deer. She jumped the great beast, grabbed its neck in her jaws. She shook it hard at a certain angle to break its neck. The superb huntress began to eat with gusto and the lord alpha of the Gordir clan made himself known, he slowly changed to his fenrir form. The silver beauty was not afraid of him and in fact she made soft whimpers.

Vulred's beast was clawing his rational mind and this woman; even though she was not fenrir, she was so sensual, beautiful, and powerful. She made no attempts to hide her regard and desire from him. He did not fully understand the why of it but their encounters in the other plane was forever burned in his memory. The absolute need of this tremendously powerful creature begging him to subdue her; that act had made his beast wild in passion and need. His rational mind knew she was a good mother to her pups and fenrir were family and pack oriented. Asuna lowered her head and yipped at him playfully. Vulred was surprised and he was suddenly licked by her canine tongue. He ended pinned under her paws and she was tongue bathing him in his wolf form. His dark brown fur was getting wet from her dog daemon self and she could scent so much. Her inu was scenting his groin and if Vulred could have turned red, then he would have. He made a barking sound and a high yip. He asked her to change form; she concentrated her yoki to shrink her down into her humanoid form. He changed back slowly before her eyes and the fenrir man was leaning over; with his hands on his upper thighs, as he took deep cleansing breaths.

“Lord Gordir.” She said in the elvish tongue.

“You hunt close to clan lands.” He muttered stupidly.

“I made certain to stay just outside the border but Hibari told me the hunting for fresh meat was excellent.” Asuna smiled trying to not spook the shy and beautiful man.

“You may hunt within clan lands as well; you are Hibari's mother and she is pack.” Vulred managed.

Her tongue bath had thrown his mind into chaos and she neared him. He actually backed away from her as if in fear.

“Are you afraid of me?” She demanded scowling.

“Am afraid of myself when I too close to you.” He replied honestly.

Asuna again invaded his personal space; she lifted his strong jaw, staring into his deeply amber hued eyes. His wool jacket had nothing under it, it was open to reveal his ripped body and his trousers were in black wool with kidskin boots in black.

“You are good man sir. You are a kind man! I have also heard what a fabulous warrior you are from Hibari.” Asuna murmured trying not to scare him off.

“Desire and pull to you, am I under spell? Please tell me! Why cannot rid you from mind!” He whined as he met her darker blue eyes.

“You think I weave a spell? You think I would purposely trap you using such nefarious ways? I did with my Jing spouse but we already harbored attraction, when we were enemies.” The silver haired half canine woman spoke indignantly.

“Can't get your scent or taste from my beast! It screams in heart and head to lay you down until I drown senses.” Vulred said so honestly.

“You are everything I desire in my partners Vulred. I am sorry that I am drawn and attracted to such a magnificent man! Your goodness and honor are so deep. You feel to me like Simyth. His goodness knows no bounds and I know the same for you. My ekimmu-empusae self desires him vastly; as well as you! My inu is screaming every second I see you.” The ekimmu queen admitted.

For Vulred to be compared to the Elensar was humbling and nerve wracking to him. He was not overly fond of elves but he knew this plane's king was truly a good man. He had met him several times as of late, he knew she spoke truth.

“You hint our beasts intertwine last time. Can't get the desire to stop, have been leaving home so I alone, touch self and imagine your feel.” He spoke with a red face.

“Do you think me sinful? Is this why you will not touch me? I know you love your mate but do you know it is possible to love more than once?” She demanded of him.

“Stop! You want me.” The fenrir alpha whined.

“I admit it! I want you. I want to feel your hands on my skin or in my fur. I want you to take me like Jatix did but do so with absolute passion and permission. I want to submit myself to you and have you tame my inu.” Her words were husky hoarse as she told him the lewdly beautiful erotic image.

Vulred snarled and his body pressed to hers as his mouth ate hers. She made such a guttural groan, that his wolf was panicked. She continued the intimacy with such a driving force; he jerked away from her and snarled again, as he tried to regain his mind.

“Make me immune to you.” She demanded.

“Hibari become immune when shaman do so.” He said roughly in a beastly tone.

“There is another way is there not?” Asuna asked nearing him.

“Queen Asuna, I want so much. You give you but this wrong!” Vulred whined in a canine way.

“Asuna! Call me Asuna. Make me immune to you.” She commanded in a harsh whisper in his overly sensitive ear.

Vulred's face was pained as it was obvious he was fighting his animal half. Why she had to be so utterly enticing, he could not fathom. He tried desperately to just use fantasy to push his desires away and be a proper mate. The Gordir alpha grabbed her shoulders and whirled her around. His fangs sank in the back of her juncture and she was near faint. For any other, the fenrir bite was painful but not to her. She was flexing her clawed hands as he leeched his natural toxin into her slowly. He sank them to their knees; kept his jaws around her neck, lasting quite some time.

Asuna was in a spin; his bite probably would be searing pain to any other creature. Her being empusae, it was glorious! It was just shy of an utter magnificence. Her whines in the elvish language and her own inu were driving Vulred over the imaginary precipice; after more an hour of leeching his toxin-pathogen, she fell forward and held herself in an inu fashion. His sheer want and ungodly desire was destroying him, his nose was pressed into her silk hanfu, and it was a simple design in jade green. She could feel him pressing his nose into the silk, at her backside and groin. Asuna panted as he scented her. She wanted to beg him; she wanted to beg him to press hot, sultry skin to her.

“I smell you weep.” He groaned in his beast's voice.

“I want to be something more to you. I have admired you so, the first second I laid eyes upon you.” Asuna admitted in a thick voice.

Vulred refused to fuck like an animal and Asuna searched his mind. Leth`Evana was safe for the moment. She phased them to a hunting camp quite far from his large village. It was a small city in truth but built into the forest itself. How he managed to control himself; he had no clue, he removed her obi with shaking hands. He tugged on her outer hanfu robe, the sheath unlaced as he plucked out the bow. She wore nothing under her silks; he sucked in his breath as her natural aromas reached his delicate nose. Her nether region was shrouded with silver down that matched her hair; but she kept it meticulously trimmed and groomed. He let himself slip a finger through her nether lips, snarling as her honey coated his finger. Vulred lifted that finger to taste and memorize it. She was so sweet beyond his imagination that he was growling low, he pulled off his wool coat and Asuna gently unlaced his bottoms. He managed to kick off his own boots. Soon they were both unclothed; aware to one another, he was trying to hold onto his last shred of sanity.

He moved behind her and pressed his ripped pectorals and washboard belly into her back; she felt his need pressed between her legs but not inside her where she wished to obliterate the ache that had started months before. Vulred was a large male but she suspected that most fenrir men were. Asuna let her head fall back and rest on his shoulder as she grabbed his hands; she brought them around her torso and pressed them to cup her breasts. Vulred could take no more and his hands with utter tenderness massaged her globes and brushed her nipples as he explored her feminine curves.

“Why? Why do you want me so much?” He managed to ask through his haze.

“You tamed my inu beast and I remember your smell and taste. I remember how awful I was but how tenderly you tamed me and made me come back to myself. I wanted to feel you with my rational and beasts in place.” Asuna freely admitted as she moaned at his touching.

“We are strange wolves to you yes? We are monstrous to the elves but we are not animals.” Vulred grunted as his wolf was destroying his rational mind.

“I know Vulred. You are no animal but a good, pure man who only knows how to love with consummate bliss and purity of the emotion that connection brings.” She whispered in a breathy moan.

The Gordir had them fall to their knees and his lips grazed the spot where he had bit into her opulent flesh and he licked the wound. A powerful shudder he felt rip through her. He moved his lush lips to nip gently at her throat under her left ear and her sighs, moans, and whimpers made it impossible for him to back away. Her whines in inu were begging him. His hands continued to massage her breasts and tease her buds till they ached badly. He maneuvered her to gently lie on her back and his mouth wrapped around her left tip and his tongue swirled and laved against the pink skin. The ekimmu queen sucked in her breath and her hands were roaming his body as he drew in her tip deep and he was lost to her taste.

“Ooooh Vulred! Kamis you are divinity.” Asuna rasped.

Her words seemed to punch him in his gut and his mouth became ravenous. Vulred moved his lips and teeth to gently roll and suck on her other tit. Asuna was a fluid thing and very much livened with unspeakable passion. His mouth left open mouth kisses down her sternum and left hot, passionate marks upon her skin as his mind had totally given in. He scraped her hip bones with his teeth in a gentle manner as his hands ran up the sides of her thighs. He was now used to her speaking in the elvish tongue, as well as her native Japanese and inu.

Asuna felt like she was dying in his fae nature and she mindlessly expressed every single thought in her mind. Vulred was licking her opening and she let out an impassioned yell as he pushed his nose deep into her folds so that he could lick and suck at the evocative taste and scent. Her body began to quake powerfully.

“One let us be one!” The outworlder woman begged him.

His body was shaking as he lined himself up and he carefully and slowly pushed into the heavenly heat and soul shattering wetness. Her body was lightly contracting around his organ and his cry was beautiful. She pulled him to her lips as her lips worshipped him. Vulred could not remember ever mating like this and he was bowled over; she was kissing him in a deep kiss to taste his entire mouth. Her lips kissed along his jaw and neck as he moved within her slowly. He saw the tears leaking from the corner of her eyes and Vulred instinctively understood that this was an emotional thing for her as well as him. The progression of their union was slow to build; he was lost in the feeling of pure bliss and oneness. Asuna was pulling a deep mental rapture from him and her body was spasming around him constantly but, he kept his thrusts even as she shattered time and again.

“Kamis! Kamis! Oh kamis please Vulred. Please! See your end!” She groaned out in a long passion laced whine.

His wolf snapped and he pushed in hard as her center gripped him over and over; his seed spilled deep within this heavenly creature. This was not a thing that he was used to. She heard him actually harshly suck in breath; he had tears falling down his face.

“What is going on?” She asked him in elvish.

“This was not lust. This soul joining as we made feeling.” Vulred choked out.

“Would you have preferred we attack one another and just fuck?” Asuna asked him as her heart beat wildly.

“No. No! I cannot imagine this even in my dreams. I am ruined.” He wept more as he pulled himself from her.

“Why do you say that? Is the idea of showing me the real feeling so awful?” She asked feeling like a complete whore.

“I tell you we not beasts. I tell you we are honorable creatures. My wolf is at peace fully. I have never feel this, ever!” Vulred replied emotionally.

“You are saying that you have not felt this with your mate.” She understood.

He said nothing and he only sat there in a sort of daze. Asuna felt wretched too suddenly and she knew she had wanted him on the most basic of instinct. She had wanted him so much despite the obvious sinful nature. She soothed his mind with calming thoughts and she kept in her own sobs. She laid his clothes near him and she quickly dressed in her green silk. Vulred dumbly stared at her as she made ready to phase away and he slowly made himself stand.

“If Menon or Shadow Hounds ever hurt you again, you will not stop me from killing.” Vulred spoke softly.

“I will not apologize for the absolute beautiful moment that was one of the most profound in all my life but I shall make myself stay away from you. I truly want you in my life always but I will not destroy such a good man. Please tell yourself that this was my empusae nature. Hate me.” She without warning sobbed out.

Vulred wanted to calm and hold the out world bitch but she phased out quickly. She had described their moments of pure beauty and their truly becoming one accurately. The Gordir alpha knew deeply in his heart that this woman was the woman he truly wished to be his alpha bitch. Self hatred and loathing ripped him up and he made himself dress. He had to pretend this had never happened and he had to do right by his family and clan. His heart felt smashed and destroyed but he could not hate her, he was now in the same situation as the Elensar; he was beyond in love with her. He moved away from the spot of the most perfect event of his life. He mentally said goodbye to her and he vanished within the words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The Sistern ekimmu had come forward and informed Sanra of the clandestine fuck fest between the ekimmu queen and the Gordir alpha. She was gleeful of the information and Bilae came in from his own spying and he eyed the woman he had melded with. Her aura shared some his now and she was grinning at him.

“Isha fucked the leader of the goodie goodie fenrir. Imagine if the King of Leth`Evana found out that his pious and perfect slut wife had lain in the forest like the dog she is and fucked the wolf!” She tittered.

“Oh that would be perfect!” He grinned back at her.

“I feel your mind. I have given myself to you heart and soul Bilae. I warn and beg of you to never betray this or I will decimate and destroy. Do not throw me away as Ganek, Maec, and my own son have done.” Sanra said in a deep voice that betrayed her deepest feelings.

“Say it!” Bilae demanded.

“I love you. I love you truly from my soul.” She said it almost in a painful whisper.

“I love you my other half. You have given such gifts and I have returned to you everything I can. You can lace your kemuri with my pyroclastic flow.” He smiled.

“That is indeed a gift!” The evil wench grinned.

“Imagine ripping open my fucking sister's womb and flooding her with your flow? How she would beg for death but death won't come.” Bilae said coming behind her.

“Oh my darling the things you say to make me wet.” She groaned.

“Imagine dissecting your traitorous son and dismembering his brats before him slowly.” He said licking the shell of her ear.

“Yes!” She groaned.

“We shall figure out how to tear apart the Elensar clan. I had my ghouls spy upon his high and mightiness as he fucked her in Scotland. He was thinking of his oldest son Itham lays in the fae cemetery. Imagine daddy having to answer to his son why he is bedding the woman who was responsible for his death!” Her mate growled in excitement.

“Yes Bilae! We will tear apart the fucking elves at the seam and Isha will lose them completely!” She laughed and laughed.

Bilae's eyes smoldered as they began to plan a very nasty and personal attack against the current ekimmu queen. They were going to make her wish for death by ripping important men from her. Her biggest weakness was her desire for love and her children. Bilae thought about the children. Sanra saw his mind and she knew they could do worse than what the spider whore had done centuries before. They slowly sat down to plan to mentally destroy Asuna “Isha tr'Awnhi” Kurosaki-Jing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The warrior queen appeared back at Tanath`Sal and she had wept her eyes out but now she was cleaned up. She noticed Beren at the bottom of the massive hill and he was in the valley below the palatial city.

“Prince Beren.” She bowed her head.

“Really? You are going to call me by my title?” He chuckled.

“We are in fact no longer together. Hai, we share children but I am not yoked to you anymore. I can and should honor your status as co-heir.” She acknowledged.

“Chanak is a wonderful man truly. His hunt for Don is coming closer to an end. May I tell you something that I know but please do not be angry?” The Elensar prince said gently.

“Does it involve Chanak?” Asuna asked concerned.

“It is truly not my place but Chanak has felt your separations keenly. He recently made the acquaintance of Akemi Higurashi-Mochrie.” Beren said very softly.

“He has made the acquaintance of my cousin, so?” She asked crossing his arms.

“Lady Asuna, he has been bereft and we are not like that. We fae men need our life partners. He understands as I do that you have a tremendous weight upon your shoulders but his heart has been shattering.” The fae man said delicately.

Simyth had only lately returned and he had felt Beren's aura as well as his beloved. He was listening and he was becoming horrified.

“Akemi is a turned uppyr. She feeds on blood but she has to have her mates like I do. So Chanak has met her? So what?” Asuna said getting agitated.

“Forgive me. I am so sorry but Chanak had a few passionate encounters with her and she is expecting his child. She even went so far as to cover up the aura and scent to not upset her other men.” Simyth's eldest blurted out and he appeared truly sorrowed.

“He had passionate encounters with Akemi and she is to bare him another child.” She blinked but she did not realize bloody tears fell down her face.

“I know what happened with her old mate Ryukotsusei. Chanak hates himself right now but Akemi told him not to worry as you would be a hypocrite if you dared to get angry.” The brilliant elvish man said sorrowed truly.

“I see.” She could only shake in rage.

“Lady Asuna? Are you okay? I thought it best to find out in private and not in a public setting. I am not trying to hurt you.” Beren said resting his hand on her shoulder.

Her eyes were the dark, demonic blue and she stared at Beren. She knew Simyth was near and she did not release any sound but asked him to come. The elven man made his way slowly to his son and his technically wife and she was visibly shaking as bloody tears just ran down her face.

“Remove the wedding knot from Chanak please.” Asuna said too calmly.

“My dear surely you should hear him out first.” Simyth said trying to be moral.

“Remove it your majesty!” She screamed.

She showed the top of her breast the bluish mark made by Chanak and Simyth looked grieved. With his own massive abilities; the mark of his Soten son slowly diminished. She stuck out her arm where the scar from his wedding ritual was and Simyth was able to undo the knot. It was now only a straight scar.

“I thank you Prince Beren for telling me of my cousin's and Chanak relationship. They can have one another and she can figure out how to work him into her life!” Asuna snarled.

She phased away and Beren did look grieved but his plan of introducing the spitfire cousin and Chanak had worked. She looked so much like her cousin that his younger brother could not help but be attracted and the Soten ruler had been inebriated. The currents were thick between the tiny woman but Chanak realized he had been using her. His brother truly hated himself.

“What have you done?” Simyth demanded.

“I only spoke the truth. There is a veil in Manchuria and she happened to be near. Should Asuna suffer that her spouse used a look alike to make him feel better?” His eldest live son stated raising a brown brow.

“She is horribly wounded. She does not wish you two back together my son!” His father said bluntly.

“Well she is no longer tied to Chanak or me. I find myself quite content.” His boy said and he walked off.

Simyth was disgusted with Beren and he saw Hagen. His younger son came over and he looked in his sire's eyes.

“I helped him at first because I bargained for his help to defeat Thrain Menon for killing my daughter. I could not do it alone.” Hagen admitted.

“Thank you for your honesty my son. There is no coming back from this for Chanak.” Simyth sighed deeply.

“Beren only made it possible for them to meet great Father. He did nothing else.” His younger child spoke truth.

“Chanak betrayed her. I know her mind; if he had just fornicated then she would not care as much but to have a child with this woman. It is destroying her.” The elvish king said shaking his luxuriant head of chestnut locks.

Hagen had told him the truth and Simyth felt horrible guilt for his own involvement with his wife; however, he would never regret allowing his heart to be one with hers or their precious Arlayna. He would send a fairy to give her a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Asuna stumbled into the Pembroke castle and she was sobbing uncontrollably. Rationally she knew that Akemi was right but her beasts were livid and it destroyed her. She had sunk to her knees and had begged Akemi to forgive her. Now she had her cousin steal someone she had truly loved. She fell upon her bed and her frere were around her. All five of them were there to protect and console here.

“I need to get away. I cannot handle any of this right now!” She screamed.

“Beloved where do you wish to go?” Kameron asked.

“Anum needs to formally shut down his life in Anupu's court and I will allow the bastard to visit with our son.” Asuna said wiping her eyes.

Kameron nodded and he directed his brothers to gather her belongings and the twins. Asuna refused to be away from her new boys and she was shaking profoundly. Asuna phased to Juria and her tengu looked sad.

“I am certain Beren had some hand in this?” Asuna demanded softly.

“He made it possible for Akemi to stumble upon Chanak. He did nothing else.” Juria answered honestly.

“Well he did so with the intent of causing harm. I hate him.” She seethed.

“Be careful around Anupu my beloved dear!” Her tengu said.

“I can handle his sorry ass Juria!” Her soul child scoffed.

“You both have unrequited feelings my darling. I only warn you.” The shinigami-tengu sighed.

Kameron held Nofre and the little boy looked happy to go see his father. Juria handed Asuna many crystals and the ekimmu queen focused her locations and she was followed by here frere who had Nofre, Mirzal, and Tarran. She had told no one of her leaving and she needed peace at the moment. After she had encountered Vulred and then this issue with Chanak; her heart was a mess. Anum squeezed her hand and he felt horribly for her. She asked Anum to take Nofre and she asked Kameron to see in her mind where Shezmu kept one of his old homes. He nodded and they other frere and twins ported to that small, luxurious home.

Asuna walked with her chin up and soon they appeared in the palace in Thebes. Anupu was not in his throne room but Asuna asked that he be called on and his vizier made a beaten path to the pharaoh. The current Egyptian ruler ported straight into his throne room and Anum had been missing but he was here now holding Nofre.

“I have decided to end the squabbling and we shall work out a proper custody. Please enjoy your time with our son but do not think for a second that you will ever keep him from me.” Asuna said softly and in Latin.

“Yes! Why is my personal physician with you?” Anupu demanded.

“I remade him. He belongs in my house now. He is a frere.” She said almost coldly.

“You stole my physician?” The pharaoh nearly roared.

“Your majesty, I was a free man and I was allowed by the gods to make decisions unto me. She has bestowed me with tremendous ka and for that I am grateful.” Anum bowed his head.

“Good gods Anum! If that is your wish to be tied to an uppyr queen; I cannot stop you but I can call you a fool!” Anupu snapped.

Anum did not shrug but only handed his mistress Nofre. Asuna allowed Anupu to come close and pull his boy into his arms. He wrapped his arms around his heir and boy and he actually wept.

“I know you love our pup. I wish you had continued to love me as such.” Asuna barely said audible.

She turned with Anum and phased out. Anupu looked at his precious boy and he kept staring at him objectively.

“I love you Papa.” Nofre said gently and the pharaoh's heart thawed.

He spent his entire afternoon and evening with his own child and put him to bed in his own royal bed chambers. He was pacing and he was bothered by his emotions. He wanted to hate Asuna but he could not. He went to a mystic priest and he demanded to know the whereabouts of his queen.

“She is in lower Egypt majesty. She is staying in Tanis.” The seer stated bowing his head.

“Thanks be to Ra. She is close to Avaris. Thank you priest.” Anupu bowed and he left to find his wayward wife.

Anupu intended to have a discussion with her and try to clear up the pain at least.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She was outside the dwelling in the evening twilight and it was considerably cooler. She had Mirzal at her breast and Tarran had finished feeding not long before. He slept in an ornate cradle basket and Asuna felt Anupu.

“Why are you here? I returned Nofre so you could be with our pup!” She growled at him.

“Whose pup is this?” Anupu asked staring at the white haired infant.

“I began having dreams of their birth and whatnot. They are actually boys that my soul bore before but I decided to take them back and raise them myself. As Arianrhod; these boys were controversial. Mirzal's is half fae but his father died a very long time ago. Tarran who is sleeping was sired by Fionn. You remember the ekimmu of Thunder?” She asked dully.

“Incredible you could go back that far and retrieve them.” He said in actual wonder.

“Mirzal had been raised by Maec's previous incarnation. He had many grimoires that he gave to Maec. Mirzal asked that Maec be his father and he gave the Shouten king those ancient tomes and access to incredible wisdom and power.” Asuna said staring past Anupu.

“That being I called Apep?” He demanded.

“A pythos Dra`Con from Leth`Evana; Sanra escaped her time prison by giving birth to Bilae's brat. Maec never expected that she would endure a pregnancy. She probably killed the bratling.” His queen snorted.

“You came to me at one time and asked to apologize. I am coming to you now, to apologize.” Anupu said in such a quiet tone that she barely heard him.

Kameron heard and he suddenly came out and took the twins. He moved back inside to give them privacy.

“How does he know?” The pharaoh demanded.

“He and I connected through the uppyr queen-frere bond. I cannot properly explain it but it just happens.” Asuna replied looking away.

“You took my favored physician and a good friend to me?” Egypt's king asked with his arms crossed.

“I was wrecked okay? I am so sorry Anupu! Hai, I have this incredible amount of yoki but you know what? I would fucking give it up if it meant I could have a peaceful life! I would give it up to just have my family as it is!” She snarled at him.

“You have too much power and to find out you actually were identified as a goddess!” He retorted bitterly.

“Oh hell Anupu; you are supposedly Anubis incarnate! What is the kamis damn difference? I will tell you what it is; you have a hellaciously difficult time being around me because I just happened to have more yoki than you.” She taunted him.

“Actually yes!” He shouted at her.

“Why was it such a big fucking deal Pharaoh Hor-aha? Why?” Asuna snarled at him and getting into his face.

“Because it was apparent that you truly would not need me; you can pretty much destroy anything and you have! Where in the hell does one mere hell hound fit in? Where?” He snarled back.

“You are such an egotistical, predictable jackass! You think because I have surges in this damnable yoki that I did not need you? Self involved creep! You fathered Nofre; I needed you as much as I needed any of those I would die for!” She said weeping in her fury.

“I thought that these ekimmu bastards were flooding your life and you constantly were fighting that monster Ayille and the beast Bilae.” He said as tears glazed his eyes.

“So because I fought for my existence it meant I did not need you. Oh my fucking Kamis! Thank you Anupu for destroying us!” She continued to weep bitterly.

“You only called on me to be with me physically! I am a warrior and you denied me the right to defend my bitch!” He screamed at her.

“I had lost Shezmu! I could not lose you too!” Asuna fell to her knees sobbing.

Anupu suddenly felt the biggest fool on the planet and he knelt in the sand next to her. She fought his hold until he forced her to look at him.

“I am sorry. Asuna, I am so sorry.” He whispered hoarsely.

He made a brash decision and suddenly ported them to Avaris. He began to shove at her to piss her off and it did not take much. The woman of his heart changed into her inpu self rather quickly. Anupu changed himself as well and she thought he wanted a fight. He came up to the stunning bitch and licked at her muzzle. She was confused and he moved along her canine self and he nose was sniffing her hindquarters and he quickly laved his inpu tongue. Her massive body and shivered as Anupu kept of his actions. The great Egyptian pharaoh coaxed her into a submissive posture and he mounted his greatest love. He would never have done this with any of his other inpu wives and only with her. Asuna rarely participated in this type of coupling because of the trust issues. The Egyptian dog daemon did not take her with his beast in place but rather he was in his animal form with his rational mind intact. Asuna could even hear his mind.

Anupu dragged out the act of passion that they experienced in the inu forms and the both changed formed before the end. His hands were clasping hers as their hips met grinding against the other and his beloved was screaming and whining out. He was speaking rapid Egyptian that burned her soul. He of all inu was begging for her forgiveness and begging her to take him back. He begged her to retake their vows before Ra and she screamed hai; over and over till she was suffocating under the weight of his inferno heat. Asuna was bathed in sweat and Anupu whined as her greenish aura was melding with his. This happened very rarely and he screamed out to the heavens. Asuna passed of from the sheer weight of the yoki and he knotted inside his forever love.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“She is not back yet.” Their newest frere said in concern.

“Brother our queen is safe with Anupu.” Kameron said soothingly.

“After he threw her away?” The former physician said in anger.

“Anum bro chill! We five are the most close to her besides Naraku. No other male will ever have the type of closeness we have with her. Don't you get it?” Ryo said to his newest brother.

“Well I am sorry if it disturbs me! No one told me I would inherit so many of her memories.” Anum said sitting down in agitation.

“All of us get something slightly different from our turning. I was not imparted so much memories as her appetites.” The eldest explained.

“I seemed to have gotten some of her elemental abilities.” The dragon frere replied.

“I am more like the part of her that craves order; the home and hearth. The craving for peace.” Chrestian said softly.

“And I received the rage and the ability to channel my yoki and produce a whip of sorts that she uses at times.” Quilin shrugged.

“So Anum as you now see; we all are unique but the same in many ways. As we told you it instinct to love you but once you are more ready with your ka, our queen may decide that you need time away to find yourself.” His eldest frere murmured.

“I can think for myself but yes, I do love her. I refuse to leave you all and her.” The Egyptian frere said bluntly.

Kameron was surprised at the youngest frere's strength of will and he wondered if he had a trace of uppyr in his past as Sergei did. He had become this being so incredibly easy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asuna woke up with a parched throat and Anupu was passed out as well. She rasped softly and Anupu's dark brown eyes opened.

“I am knotted.” The pharaoh he said sheepishly.

“I find the idea that you are so overwhelmed in our passion that your inu self becomes hyper excited.” His wife said with a beautiful blush staining her cheeks.

“Can you forgive me?” Anupu asked.

“Hai. Can you forgive me for sheltering you?” Asuna asked.

“Yes. I will move between here and your era.” He said as his body finally allowed himself to free himself.

She was lying on the floor and her pharaoh inu ported them to his bed. He got up to grab some food and he wrapped a kilt around his waist. Asuna was sleeping again and Anum had ported to her position. He was checking her over and she seemed a little weak; so the frere slashed his own wrist and pressed it to her lips. He felt a tiny bit of difference in her aura and he could not place it. Her newest frere was actually insanely jealous of Anupu just coming back into her life.

“Anum please.” Asuna whispered as she could feel his mental tirade.

“Yes you asked me if I wanted this and I did say yes! I was not aware that the very man who had betrayed so would be able to worm himself right back into your life!” The young doctor said in anger.

“It is very old history between the two brothers. I was Akana in a previous life.” She blinked her pale blue eyes at him.

“I know. I somehow received so many of your memories Asuna! I have no idea why but I see so much of your lives. It angers me that my own pharaoh has been such a bastard!” He seethed.

“You received my memories?” Asuna asked shocked.

“Yes!” He said and his eyes burned red.

“Ok my Kamis. Anum you had to have had uppyr in your ancestry.” His maker said softly.

“I do not know. I know we came from Upper Egypt and deeper in our past our tribe bred with a certain clan of jackals. That clan probably had uppyr in them. There were many settlements of lilitu all over upper Egypt and Nubia.” Anum replied.

“Amazing.” She said really looking at him.

“It makes me angry that he can throw you away and you readily accept him back.” He crossed his arms.

“You are way more independent than your frere. They all were much more docile in opinion at first.” His queen smiled.

“Well they all have said that you wish us to have our own minds. I have always had my own mind but I admit ever since I saw you in this guise in Narmer's court; I harbored a deep crush on you. I admit that I did fantasize too.” He blushed some.

“You are so good.” The ekimmu queen murmured.

“Tell him to visit with Nofre but you need to be in the other era.” Anum stated stubbornly.

“As you wish.” Asuna sighed.

Anum ported out and she was truly astonished how quickly he had acclimated to his abilities. Anupu came back with rare meat and cheese. He set the tray between them and she began to eat hungrily.

“I felt his aura. What is going on in his head since you changed him?” Anupu asked and he was jealous.

“Kamis Anupu! I took him whilst I had had an abortion. Okay? Should you like to know that I had lost and he was called on by Julianus to abort my dying pup? Should you like to know I have lost quite a few as of late? The ekimmu did something to my empusae genes and I cannot stop myself from getting pupped right now.” His wife said exasperated.

“They did what?” He asked horrified.

“They wanted more ekimmu heirs and I was not producing enough for them. There are now five Hammel pups to assure the succession. When they made me queen; they expected me to truly rule and have heirs.” She stated looking away.

“Anum is truly an expert on uppyr hybrids Asuna. Have your bug Nobu work with him and to help you control your own body again!” Anupu said bluntly.

She truly listened to him and the idea was brilliant actually. Asuna wondered if she could handle the idea of her frere being away from her and she decided she would ask him. Anupu jealously stayed with her all night and he begged her to have Maec remove the curse upon him. She nodded and swore it. She also knew she would return for Nofre very soon. Asuna also realized she had to keep her reconciliation quiet from Shezmu. She shook her head and she could not stop the clusterfucks in her personal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The ekimmu queen had returned to Pembroke and her ekimmu mates and guards were furious that she had taken off. Asuna refused to listen and she stuck her tongue out at the. Gwydion could feel deep pain from her soul but she would not share. He jerked his head for Fionn to follow and Thunder was too concerned.

“She is feeling as if she is imploding. She will not allow me to feel the rest but she is reeling horribly.” Gwydion stated looking at their wife.

“She has said she is going to Hueco Mundo in the other era. I will ask Maec to wheedle it out of her.” Fionn nodded.

Asuna had packed up the twins and she had her frere and they were going to take Anum to Nobu. When she had mentioned Anupu's idea for him; her newest frere jumped at the chance to have future medical knowledge. She smiled and the idea that he would be happy in this new life made her happy. She phased to the portal and she went through with her boys and frere; she watched them port to an in between and Asuna carried the basket cradle of the ekimmu boys. She looked up and saw Thei and her baby bump had become visible.

“You look ravishing Thei.” Asuna said warmly.

“Thank you! He has given me a girl. I am so emotional right now.” The formerly fierce Shouten onna said tearing up.

“I am quite pleased. I am so happy that you and Rishou manage to have your life and his life with Erena is safe.” She acknowledged.

“She was his first. I do not show myself ever to her and honestly; I asked him to keep our lives separate so that she does not get angry or jealous.” Thei sighed.

“You will figure it out Thei. You are Maec's daughter.” Her stepmother smiled.

Thei watched in pure astonishment at the corporeal wife of her father. She was truly so good for him and Thei had become closer to her adult siblings. Mas was now a favorite of her father's as well and he was married to Rishou's full sister. She sighed in content and moved on in the palace.

Asuna slipped into the private rooms of the royal couple and she laid Mirzal and Tarran in their ornate cradle bed near Maec and her bed. She had not heard her Shouten king come in and he startled her.

“Good gods Isha, you are jumpy!” Maec chuckled.

“Sorry my love, I am wretchedly tired and I know because Naraku's baby girl is as similar in aura as Hibari. Her pregnancy was slightly difficult because of the drain on my yoki.” Asuna informed her spouse.

“Well then I shall have to fortify my beautiful queen with proper nutrients. Beloved your aura is a bit askew.” He said concerned.

“Chanak pupped Akemi.” She blurted out.

“What?” The Shouten king asked dropping his jaw.

“Beren gleefully told me. He made it so that they would meet but Chanak chose to allow it. My mind says Akemi is right and I did steal Ryukotsusei but what a farce that was! My heart is not listening to my head.” She said looking away.

“I know you darling. You wish for your loves to be the father of your children. You do not hold them to a hundred percent fidelity but your inu self demands some concessions of your blood drinking nature. Yes it is a double standard but if someone truly loves you and knows you; they realize this is you trying to have a higher morality. I get that now.” He said palming her cheeks.

The bloody tears would not stop falling and she looked away.

“I had Simyth undo my bond and bind to Chanak. I just cannot mentally handle it and I know I am a hypocrite.” His wife said beginning to sob.

“You are an empusae queen as well as holding royal titles! You are not just anybody! Your cousin sounds as if this was payback.” He scoffed.

“I am certain of it. I shall not ever mention it but I cannot be bound to Chanak any longer. Now I feel no shame in being with Simyth. If Beren had intended to try and pursue me, he is completely stupid.” Asuna seethed wiping her eyes.

“That is my Isha. Nanami is in the infirmary now. She managed to heal Jernigan and Seeval. Go have her take a look at you.” Maec commanded.

She nodded and she watched as Maec picked up the infant Mirzal. The look of tenderness was beautiful but then he was like that with their other small children. Asuna moved to the infirmary and Nanami waved. Her mother came over and took a seat on an exam table and Nanami immediately began to prep her for an ultra sound to check on her two sisters.

“My newest frere was the Egyptian physician named Anum. He has gone to your Chichi to learn modern techniques but he is an uppyr expert.” Her haha mumbled.

“That is fantastic!” Nanami gushed.

“He is thinking that he can help develop a way for me to control my body and not become pregnant every time I have an erotic dream.” Asuna joked a little.

“Haha this is so weird but I see inu pups. You have a sack that has two placentas but the barrier Maec put over Ryo's girl has gone around these two as well.” She said stunned.

“Shit!” Her mother cursed as she shut her eyes.

“I cannot help you if you do not tell me Haha!” Her daughter chided her.

“Nami, I do not want your Chichi or Ichigo knowing! Swear to me.” Her mother begged.

“Okay Haha. Okay. I can doctor the reports to say tha you have only Naraku and Ryo's girls but I need to keep a close eye on you. I intend to help your new frere help you, me, and Hibari.” Her hybrid daughter sighed.

“Let me see their picture.” Asuna said in a tiny voice.

There on the screen was a female pup; almost pure inu and she recognized the features of the boy pup. She held her stomach and shut her eyes. She had no intentions of spilling her secrets and she was going to ask her people to hide her in another era. She could not let go of the memory of Leth`Evana and Nanami actually saw it.

“Oh Haha. I swear to help you.” She whispered.

“I should not have done it but Nami; I am weak within a moment of nearing him.” She cried silently.

“I will get the info I need from Hibari. Okay? Here take this nifty inoculation.” Her child smirked.

“Been learning some white alchemy?” Asuna smiled.

“Well Juria knows her stuff and since she was Alum's mother in her previous life; I see her a lot.” Nanami shrugged.

Asuna nodded and she held her belly as she intended to overcome the changes that her ekimmu people had wrought but she was desperate for these pups. She intended to take back control of her own body but since her men felt as though their pups were their part of her; the two canine pups were her ties to two men she loved but she intended to keep her distance for her sanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Nanami had shown up when Hibari was in Gordir land and her annoying baby sister was collecting DNA samples from several clan members. Ismael found it amusing and Vulred saw a younger daughter of Hibari's mother. Nanami knew the truth but she was going to be as silent as the grave. She asked Vulred if she could swab his mouth for DNA and he shrugged. She thanked everyone and she phased out.

“Why frown wife?” Ismael demanded.

“Nami is up to something. She knows something I don't and I hate that.” His wife said annoyed.

“Your sister is a healer. Since you are mated to me and we will have more pups, does it not make sense to know our bodies?” He asked in the fae language.

“How many pups you want mister hottie wolf?” Hibari asked in his language.

Ismael turned red and he knew about the ekimmu. Ryu and Mas had sat down to explain that his wife lived before. He had met Chaos and found he liked him very well. The man was honorable and believed in family.

“Once you have chaos's baby then I get another pup!” He replied like a smart ass.

“Uh huh. I am going to make that happen.” She grinned at him.

Vulred sent for Hibari and she kissed Ismael stupid and he grunted that she was sadistic. She laughed and went to talk to her father in law.

“Why does your sister need this information?” Vulred asked when she entered his lodge.

“I am thinking she is building a library of sorts of the fae peoples. She and her chichi hate to be blind, so to speak, when it comes to mixed pups.” She shrugged.

“You have only one pup by Ismael and Lyneth.” The alpha considered.

His mate was curious because Vulred had been gone quite often as of late. He had been no less attentive or even less loving. His mind seemed often heavy and she hated that he could not share his mind. She had noticed that his change had occurred when he had gone to make peace with Hibari's mother. He had seemed much less at peace.

Caeda Gordir waited until Hibari left their lodge and she looked at Vulred. He was deep in thought and she wanted to scream.

“Why are you concerned?” She asked softly.

“I think there may be others of our clan who mix with outworlders.” Vulred replied honestly.

“This is not bad is it?” Caeda asked confused.

“No not bad wife but I hate not knowing what goes on in clan.” He grunted.

Vulred made up his mind that he would have to see her again. He prayed he had enough strength to keep his heart under wraps. He went to Hibari and he had attached the amulet that gave him protection in her home plane. Ismael was shocked but Hibari phased him. Caeda moved to her son and she looked upset.

“Will you follow and find out that your father is good. Please Ismael?” His mother asked.

Ismael nodded and he always wore his amulet. He moved to a veil and went about finding his sire.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Sir is everything okay?” Hibari asked this father in law.

“It is okay daughter. I just want to speak to your mother. She knows what your clan does.” He shrugged.

His body language was tense and he seemed agitated. They had to go to Pembroke and they did so. Asuna was in battle hanfu and she had learned of the military incursion in Hueco Mundo. She was not going to fight but she was being prepared. She had on her special corset, bone armor, and all the totems that could channel certain mates. Hibari could sense an inu pup in her and her eyes widened. Asuna noticed Vulred with her daughter and she bowed her head.

“Lord Gordir? What may I help you with?” Asuna asked in an all business tone.

“May we speak private?” Vulred asked.

“Thank you Hibari. Let your father in law and I speak. You can return him soon.” Her mother dismissed her.

“Well shit Haha so can you.” Hibari snorted like a smart ass and phased out.

Asuna sighed and she had no wish to be around him at the moment. Nanami had covered up the scents of the two canine pups. She had also done simple alchemy to shield the babes and she felt way more secure at the moment.

“Your healer daughter come ask for DNA?” He asked confused by the term.

“Nobu has become obsessed with building a medical library of all known species in Leth`Evana since there has been some mingling. You are aware I have half fae babes.” Asuna said in a business like mode.

“I understand. I think something else, I am sorry.” He bowed his head.

“What were you thinking Lord Gordir?” She asked raising a silver brow.

“Stop! I cannot pretend, do not know how!” Vulred growled at her.

“Pretend what sir? I offended you and I shall see to it that I make amends but what would you have of me?” Asuna asked unemotionally.

“No this is not your real side, you use this to hide!” He accused of her.

“You were beyond shook up Lord Gordir. How should I act when I obviously offended you so? You accuse me of putting some spell upon you. I am a royal onna and I was brought up in an inu court. Our court was much more licentious and I was the heiress. So you can imagine that I am too much like the elves that you dislike.” The angelic woman said not in anger but with no emotion.

“You affect air so you do not deal with truth!” He accused of her.

“It must be as you say. I am so very sorry that I allowed my inner nature to offend you. I know your species is upstanding and moral. I am what I am and it wars with your very reason. As I said, forget anything happened. I have already put it from my mind.” She rose and went to her map of Hueco Mundo.

“I cannot forget. You say it is no spell and I know you are honorable woman. I know your two sides fight the other. You told me your canine self drove you.” Vulred demanded.

“I am both Lord Gordir! I am truly both an empusae and inu; dog daemon if you will! Hai my two natures war often and I get bouts of stupid!” She growled low.

“Why is your Nanami taking information? What does she need to know?” He demanded.

“She is working to make an antidote to your kind's toxic pathogen. We have intel that tells us that the witch has alliance with the Menon clan and she has stirred five clans of Dra`Con to her side. I have one major alliance with a larger clan led by their queen; Leto. So you see it is for my family's benefit that we can protect ourselves.” Asuna said jerking her chin up.

“Why did you weep?” He asked in a guttural tone.

“Pure hormones Lord Gordir! I am in my rational mind and my inu beast is completely melded at the moment.” She said looking at the maps and she marked where the Zinnath city had been.

Maec was bringing Keelan to sue for peace but Asuna was not ready to deal with the Hueco Mundo wolves. Vulred being here would also hamper such efforts and she was trying to convince him she was a monster.

“I cannot believe you. You are liar right now. Our hearts and our souls were one!” He growled at her.

“Your mate is a very lucky and I am sure well pleased onna; please leave.” Asuna said and her eyes were darker blue.

She felt Maec on the grounds and she sighed. She walked around Vulred and she slowly progressed to the court yard. With her Shouten husband was a man she truly had ill feelings for and her hate showed upon her face. Vulred was not far behind and he was growling in dislike for the Kveldulf wolf.

“Isha please hear me.” Maec commanded.

“I am having a difficult time not wanting to shove my dagger into you Mister Keelan.” Asuna said with a shaking hand.

“Would you understand that you decimated the Kveldulf that betrayed me?” Lewys demanded.

“Did I? How awesome!” She sneered.

“Isha! Peace is needed in order to deal with this threat in our kingdom. May I remind you that you are also my consort?” Maec growled at her.

“I am your consort by free will my love but forcing me into a treaty with the leader of a group who not only raped my daughter but forced me to endure several things. His kind cannot take back the deaths of Selwyn or Aeron!” Asuna replied with hate.

“So you are so narrow minded against wolves?” The Kveldulf alpha growled.

“They are allied with my clan!” Vulred growled at Keelan.

“Isha please!” Her mate implored her.

“Have your peace my love but I swear it Keelan that I will destroy you and every Kveldulf I can lay my fang on if you betray my husband. I will not openly seek aggression but nor will I ally myself to your people either. Leave this castle!” She said cruelly.

Keelan bowed and he created a garganta like gate and left. Maec was upset with her but he also could not entirely blame her. He sighed and phased back to Astana. She was in a pissy mood and he frankly did not want to hear her tirade. Asuna was shaking at hearing his mental prattle and she did not realize that tears had spilled down her cheeks.

“They are worthless!” Gordir growled behind her.

“I agree Lord Gordir. I scent Ismael about. It seems you had a shadow. Please go on and rest assured that I will not suffer you my presence and only as your clan ally.” The ekimmu queen said coolly.

“We are no done speaking!” Vulred snapped.

“Ismael, I can scent you dear boy. Who has sent you?” Asuna called out to her son in law.

Ismael slipped out sheepishly and he was burning red in his cheeks. He looked guilty and his handsome face was looking down.

“My mother worry for my father. She ask that I seek him. I can see he is worried over the shadow wolves.” His son said.

“You and your father may rest assured that my family has no plans to ally with the fucking Kveldulf. Thank you Lord Gordir and Prince Ismael for your visit; I have much planning to do before I seclude myself.” She bowed.

Asuna stormed away and Vulred felt like he had been stabbed. He knew something was not right but he could not scent anything except a reptile and her chief mate. Ismael slowly came to his father and his son put his hand on his sire's shoulder.

“You cannot leave your thoughts?” He muttered softly.

“I love your mother. I am not a monster.” Vulred replied.

“Father, I understand my Hibari very much. I also know she is like her mother. I see you tense and very stiff around her. I am your son and heir, I would never betray you.” Ismael said softly.

“We go. I explain myself.” His father said as they moved towards the tunnel.

Ismael waited and it took time to return to the other plane and they made their way to a veil in England. Vulred knew he was able to be in the elves land and he sighed deeply.

“I have not been able to ignore what I did. I go to see her couple of times and I am wounded. She feels deep and I fight my very soul.” He admitted to his eldest.

“Father what occurred?” His son asked softly.

“More than week ago, she was hunting close to our lands. I tell her it is okay if she hunts in our land. She was as her canine self and my wolf wished to be near. She feels and she say, she wants me in her life. The manner of the mating act was not just act. We shared true and deep. I felt hate of myself because I betray my Caeda but I know I love this woman. She did not say but she wept during the feeling.” Vulred spoke in shame.

“Hibari's mother is good woman father but also very powerful. We do not understand these ways but she is a ruler.” Ismael responded.

“The outworlders ways not us but I cannot forget scents, sounds, and feel of that time. She is shutting out and say pretend! I know not how.” His father said in a wounded tone.

His father had never betrayed his mother before and that was what was tearing him up. Ismael knew his father loved his mother but these women had the way to yoke a male to them and make them crazy. His life with Hibari worked because he truly loved her and he worked with her other mates as one unit.

“You need to speak to her again.” His son said firmly.

“I speak last time. I will be home soon. Tell your mother I am fine.” The elder Gordir said sighing.

Ismael nodded and he left his father standing there. Vulred sucked in his breath and he made himself leave Leth`Evana.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asuna had plotted for Maec possible sites of Zinnath settlements based upon what information Leto had given her. She had called on Naraku and he finally showed up.

“We need to find a safe era and I wish it to be secret. I will keep the youngest pups with me but I want to have my pups safely.” She said softly.

“Your new frere indicated he is working to come up with a way to counteract the ekimmu hijacking your DNA?” He asked inspecting his claws.

“Hai. He is truly an expert on uppyr bodies and hybrid uppyr as well. Maec grudgingly removed the curse on Anupu.” Asuna informed him.

“Now why would you go and do that?” Naraku snorted.

“I have tried to be more honest with you my darling. Chanak got Akemi pregnant and I truly lost my mind. I went to Egypt because it is familiar. I allowed Nofre to see him and I could see that being separated from his chichi was hurting him. Anupu found out where we were and we argued. He then begged me to accept him back and I have profound emotion for him.” She breathed through her explanations.

“What are you not saying koi?” Her chief mate demanded.

“I have a girl pup that is Anupu's. I debate telling him but I want to see his intent first.” She jerked her chin up.

“I swear to you if he pulls another stunt; I am removing him not only from your life but history!” The dark hanyou threatened.

“Hai my love.” She said lowering her head.

“Kamis inu this bull shit has crushed your spirit.” Her mate said as he pulled her into his arms.

“I am hopeful that after these pups are born that Anum and Nobu will have an answer for me. I am terribly glad that I shall not go dormant but I should like to plan my own pregnancies and not fear if I couple.” His long time mate said in a small voice.

“Where do you want us to put you in history koi?” Naraku asked as he held her.

“Honestly, I was thinking this century but Western Qinghai. There are groups there that I had discovered but I never truly knew the creatures I ruled. I was hoping to find a Chinese estate that is removed but many alike auras.” She said twisting his black hair in her fingers.

“It is actually quite brilliant. I will get Chang and the frere upon it immediately.” He murmured tenderly.

He could smell his own pup and the dragon frere but his pup made him feral. It took all his masterful control not to attack her and his nose was pressed into her juncture just taking in the scent of his progeny.

“If I did not think it would harm you; I would keep you pregnant on my own and often. You smell heavenly.” He growled softly.

“It has become natural for me to bear your sons and daughters. I cannot explain the joy I feel when I do.” Asuna admitted.

“Kamis koi! Get out of your rags so I may properly love you.” Her dark hanyou growled in a sexy tone.

Asuna smiled as he began to disrobe her and himself. This felt like home always and what had shocked her was that the Gordir lord felt so similar. She had thrown herself as him and humiliated herself but she would take her pup and run; so to speak. Her self condemnation was stopped by allowing herself to meld with her alpha male.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vulred was shocked to see that the castle in England was being shut down. He scented the air and he could smell her alluring scent still and he moved with purpose. The Gordir lord found her with her ekimmu lady in waiting as Asuna was commanding her trunks packed.

“You are leaving this castle?” He asked numbly.

“Hai Lord Gordir. I am having pups that I am desperate for and I cannot lose anymore. Between the Kveldulf and the evil ekimmu I face; I have lost too many. I also am hoping my new frere and mate can come up with a way to allow me to control my own body.” Asuna said ironically.

“May I speak to you without audience?” Vulred asked calmly.

“Eleri please give me and Lord Gordir some moments. Please see that all my gowns and hanfu are ready within the hour.” The ekimmu queen asked.

“As you command my queen.” Her lady in waiting bowed and phased out.

“Hai Lord Gordir?” Asuna asked him as he just stood there.

“You are not evil wench and you are to try and make me see you this way. I know you are pure in heart and intent.” He said bluntly in Foraoise.

For a moment he saw tremendous pain in her face but she changed her look and she bowed her head.

“I will speak only this time and never again. I do not have to continue to slash myself to pieces emotionally.” The royal onna said stiffly.

Vulred just watched her and it was unnerving her. Nanami had gotten DNA to build a library; that had been true, but she was making sure that her haha was perfectly healthy and the pup.

“Why do you have me make you immune to fenrir?” Vulred asked softly.

“Because I know that evil bitch and she has the Menon under her thumb. If I am immune to fenrir then that attack will not harm me if attacked.” Asuna replied unemotionally.

“Why the tears when we feel?” He questioned in his soft tone.

“The moment was beyond anything I could have imagined. I said my empusae beast desired Simyth but in truth; all of me has wanted to know you since that moment you brought me back from my carnal nature. Your manner of taming my canine was how I feel when I meld mentally and physically with some of my alpha mates.” The inu-empusae said stiffly.

Her words seemed to physically affect Vulred. His eyes shut as he mentally processed her spoken feelings.

“There was deeper feeling for us both. You do not wish to just feel my body.” He said barely audible.

“Hai Lord Gordir! I am a fucking lunatic succubus. I am a whore who cares nothing about boundaries.” Asuna retorted in anger.

“I never think such filth! I see you first time and I know you are pure heart!” He snarled in anger at her filthy words.

“Well actions speak louder than words Lord Gordir!” She snapped.

“Fenrir have not ever meet other canine people. We only know ourselves and other fenrir clans! Our way is one to one mate but we meet our out world kin. You speak that love can happen more than one time. Fenrir instinct is one time.” He tried to explain.

“Again sir, I realize that I am a fucking whore to your pious people!” she growled out.

Vulred lost his temper and he slapped only her mouth for her filthy words and she began to growl louder.

“I only try to explain this mind! I never think those words of you! I only think you are pure heart and good!” Vulred growled at her.

“How can you? You are beating yourself up in your deepest mind for even giving into my empusae lust!” Asuna said in a scathing retort.

“I am full fenrir! Instinct is strong in me. You are half dog and half drinker of blood; your canine instincts are moved by your blood drinking part. I can understand but you refuse to understand me!” He hissed.

“Your wolf likes the pretty part canine woman but your rational mind has to castigate all of you because the outworlder fell into a stupid fantasy!” The ekimmu queen spoke in a colder, lower tone.

“You say fall into fantasy? You say the feeling is not real?” He raged at her.

“You fae peoples have to justify your minds. I am sorry I was deeply fascinated and lusted. Hai it was lust! Love does not feel like a gaping wound.” The woman said in her emotionless voice.

Vulred was absolutely incensed and insulted by her words. He realized he should just leave but she was saying that what happened were lies and a sordid encounter. She was insulting his need to be moral as well.

Asuna heard his mind and she stalked away from him and threw open a lid as she began to place her possessions in a trunk. She was forcing herself to remain stoic and not react anymore. She had fallen in the early stages of a passionate consumption for the fenrir lord but to have it turned tawdry because he was a fae species; it wounded her pride and heart. She knew he loved his mate but she knew herself, she was selfish when it came to those she loved.

“I have humiliated myself enough Lord Gordir by believing my actions were anything more than tremendous lust. You are fenrir and therefore my actions were sinful and I cannot apologize enough. My ardor was deeper in my mind but I seduced you into a debased action.” She said with her back to him.

“I feel angry myself because it was not lust. Both you and me felt, we experienced the full feeling. I feel anger to me because I feel so much.” His words dripped in anger and anguish.

“I have said a couple of times now to please put it out of your mind. I can call upon my tengu and request a potion to wipe your memory!” Asuna hissed at him.

“No! No forget it. I need to remember.” Vulred snapped and it was obvious he was emotional.

“Why? So you can continue to hate yourself? The disgusting outworlder seduced you into a fabulous but dirty rut! Why should you remember?” She demanded and her eyes were burning darker blue.

“I no speak such filth! You say these disgusting words to hide! I try to face me and face you. You are coward!” The Gordir fenrir yelled at her as his body shook with fury.

Asuna was immediately in his face and those eyes were as dark as any sapphire. Her magenta stripes were raised a bit as her claws lengthened. Vulred was seeing her suppress her dog nature and his beast was too close as well.

“We have no need to cower ookami! We knew love of you and this fae ookami must berate itself because it cannot admit that it was love!” She snarled right in his face.

Her inu had spoken and she had blatantly told an alpha wolf that she loved him. Vulred made a wounded noise as his hands reached up to hold her shoulders firmly.

“That is our problem because this fae ookami needs to justify its own feelings. It cannot see that love is given by another other than its ookami mate. We love but we will not be castigated because we did and do. We take ourselves far so we do not have to be humiliated for loving.” Asuna growled low in her beast.

Vulred threaded his clawed hands into her silver silk and he began to dominate her lips. His lips scorched hers as his tongue tasted her deeply. She made such a whine that it shook him to his core. He was desperate to not lose himself but he was already lost. Asuna ripped herself away and she growled fiercely.

“No! No more. We are allies Lord Gordir but we are nothing more. I will not be a source of self scorn to you or anyone! I will not have someone hate themselves for loving me in return! I was not shamed by my actions because I allowed myself a foolish and stupid sentiment. Now it is time I remove myself from this place and have my pups in peace!” The ekimmu queen said in an angry voice but in control of herself.

“Never have wanted love of another female; you are only female I want but my pups deserve me to be good father and good alpha. Their mother deserves too.” He strained against the anger.

“And so you shall be. I will not flaunt my floosy self to tempt you beyond endure again!” She griped.

“Why Nanami take information!” He roared at her.

“I already told you sir! The pathogen your fenrir carry is the same in every clan. Now you can leave!” She screamed at him.

“Lies you speak. You speak trash and coward.” Vulred screamed back and he moved to exit her room.

“I am the ekimmu queen and the alpha of my species. I owe you no other explanations Lord Gordir!” Asuna condescended.

She was making herself sound like an elf and arrogant and he had it with her. He moved so fast that he backhanded her across her face. She was thrown back and slammed into the wall. She was winded badly and she held her stomach.

“I will fucking kill you if my pups are harmed!” She roared.

“You are strong bitch, your pups strong too. Your mouth is filth!” He roared back.

Asuna was shaking badly from her emotional strain and bloody tears began to fall down her face. She sank to the floor and she pressed her forehead to her knees as she seemingly curled in on herself.

“You have said enough. I am a monster but you will not take anything from me. Have no guilt.” She wept.

Vulred's mind was torn and his mind slowly realized that she was protecting something and his eyes widened.

“Why is no scent?” He asked in a guttural way.

“Because there is nothing to scent ookami!” She retorted.

“Never feel the way we did. Never feel before that day. I think I am bad for these thoughts. My mate never feels like home.” Vulred responded.

Her cry was harder and she had to get away from him. Asuna already knew dealing with male canines was always bad for her. Her relationships with inu men were difficult always and she had fallen for this pure and almost saintly man when he had been with her through her beastly haze. She did not want her feelings to be tawdry but his self loathing was making her feel just that; she felt like a monster. Vulred jerked her up and he carried her bridal style as he used the natural speed of his breed of wolf and she was out of the castle and nobody there was the wiser. He took her deeper and into a forest for privacy.

“How dare you!” She beat on his chest.

“Stop!” He growled.

“What the fuck do you want from me ookami? I tell you I am sorry. I tell you I seduced you! What else is there to say?” Asuna yelled.

Vulred just slid down onto his backend and he wrapped his arms around her; he angled her head and he released a snarling groan as he vanquished her lips. Asuna began to shake wretchedly like she had when they had made love. His mouth would not stop and his teeth were nipping her throat and while his feelings were violent; he was anything but as he moved her haori apart. She was under him suddenly and his mouth was igniting her flesh and she squeezed her eyes shut as her body betrayed her.

Vulred was molten and his wolf was controlling his actions. He could not stop his need for her and he had to be honest with himself. The Gordir alpha would lose his mind if he could not be around the female who compelled his heart. His heart and mind felt alive fully as he bared her body. Asuna was gasping and whining as his touch drove her into massive need to join in flesh. She was up and had him laid out as she tore his woolen britches in dark brown. She opened his overcoat and bared his chest. The fenrir felt a snarl ripped from his belly as her mouth wrapped around his member. Her right hand wrapped around his girth to aid her in her actions.

“Never feel…what do to me?” He gasped out brokenly.

Asuna slowly pulled him out of her throat and lips and her eyes were burning red.

“We feel and we give that feeling Vulred. You feel.” She whispered in her beast.

She again sank him down her throat and his mind was utterly in chaos. His body was more alive and filled with emotion than ever before in his long life. He released a call that was as if he was howling in the night. She pulled her mouth back and he sat up urgently. Asuna was moving on instinct and she slid down him and settled in his lap. Vulred violent trembling matched hers at the moment. Asuna had settled in this position so she could kiss him deeply as they moved in unison. Again it was not hurried and it was slow as the outworlder shattered his mind. Both male and female were whimpering and whining into their deep caresses and Vulred cried out deeper as a sensation struck him suddenly.

“It is us. My mind. I use my mind.” She growled out.

“Dying. Dying!” Vulred ground out.

Asuna refused to make this kinked in any way and she moved her hips to illicit more friction and she pressed her lips to his sharply pointed ear. The sensation of her heavy breathing and her kisses to his sensitive organ overpowered him. Asuna's core was gripping him in torturing spasms and his arms wrapped around her tighter. Their movements were one and the mixed inu forced herself not to scream but he heard her cry in their basic language. She was whimpering out her joy and love as her Nirvana was reached. His gasping was harsher and faster as his body freed his own end. Vulred heard the sharp intake of her breath and the beautiful gasp. He also felt the warmth of her tears and his own eyes leaked. Vulred's own whining and cries in canid had revealed his true mind. He had cried out his own joy and love too.

Asuna sagged from the emotional union and she was beyond exhausted. Vulred was panting and his mind was churning. He could not walk away and he knew what she was but he also knew that Ismael was a priority in Hibari's life. He had to speak but he could not manage at the moment.

“I become wolf. Must hold you to my body.” He managed to speak.

“Hai. My inu as well?” Asuna said in the softest voice he had ever heard.

“Yes. We will understand how we make us one. My mind and body too tired.” He said in a soft tone as well.

“Hai.” She nodded.

Vulred changed form and so did Asuna. While he was slightly different in his wolf form; she did not feel strange to him at all. She was in fact the most beautiful bitch he had ever laid eyes on. He also knew she was part of him now and he would be completely lost if she was not in his life on a regular basis. It was not the physical only but the emotions they shared when they were one. The Gordir lord could not see another with him. His kind had no knowledge of these ways but he would learn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ismael had witnessed the passionate consumption up until they had begun the annihilating kiss. He had blushed terribly and he escaped to find Hibari. His mind and world made no sense when fully understood what his own father felt. Ismael Gordir found his mate in Hueco Mundo and he urgently needed to speak to her. Mas could feel his agitation and Hibari could see as well. She phased herself and Ismael into her lounge office. He felt safer and he let out his breath he had been holding.

“Baby what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost!” Hibari asked worried.

“My father! My father loves your mother. I only see their kiss but I hear my father in wolf. He hates himself but he loves your mother too deep.” Her younger man said in a shaky tone.

“Shit babe. Wow, I had no idea.” His mate said shocked.

“I see she feel as strong Hibari. I see she feel as deep as you feel for me.” Ismael blushed red.

“Well baby your dad is like super good, fantastic alpha wolf. My haha has had some shitty problems with her mates. Her falling for such an awesome dude, I can understand why.” His hybrid mate said.

“My mother Hibari. I love my mother but I see how your mother make my father feel. I feel conflict in my heart and mind.” The young fenrir said sheepishly.

“Baby this is your dad's life and decision. You made the decision to be with me as I am. You made the decision to be a part of my whole family.” She met his sultry light brown-amber eyes.

“You are worth taming my instincts.” Ismael whispered as he pressed his forehead to hers.

“And you are worth so much more. Your dad is an amazing man and he has raised an amazing son. Our parents are grown and they will deal with the situation.” She murmured softly.

“So you say no tell my mother?” He asked almost in horror at himself.

“Honey please do not. Let your father make that decision. Do not betray your alpha.” Hibari said watching him with her red-brown eyes.

“You are correct. I am very confused.” He sighed.

“Haha is a huge vat of amazing emotions. She loves her men, okay? All of her partners are important for whatever reason but she truly loves them.” The Shouten woman said in explanation.

Ismael nodded and he could see his father's face and he saw Hibari's mother. His father only knew how to love like he did. He had a bad feeling that his mother would be hurt terribly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They were wrapped around the other and Vulred came to. He was staring at Asuna in her dog form and he released his warm breath in her ear. The fenrir watched her eyes open and she stretched as she fully became alert. He had no idea how to manage it all but he just decided that his she was apart of him and he would figure it out as he went along. Asuna heard his mind and a small part of her wanted him to just stand by her at all times and she knew it was her inu self. She had not marked him but she had torn up her own bottom lip. The ekimmu/empusae queen changed form and Vulred followed suit. He had hair on his lower belly to his groin but it was not a lot and it was silky fine. She watched him move to his clothes and the look on her face spoke volumes. He wanted to blush but he could not diminish their union. He dressed and she did too. The Gordir lord pressed his forehead to hers and shut his eyes. His darker brow hair was down and fell past his shoulders.

“I return my lands. You spoke that you go for your pups. Tell me how to see you.” He said in his soft voice.

“I will make certain that I give you the path. She needs you too and do not end your mating.” She stated.

Vulred nodded and she phased out. The veil was very close and he slipped inside to his home plane. He could not stop his mind and he went home to his lands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Naraku had commanded that Changming set up a residence in the same era but in Western Qinghai. The snow inu was busy doing that and Nofre had been gotten by Minkah and Anupu had written his queen a letter. She was in modern Japan and she half expected her to go to hell but his letter reiterated his emotions and more from her last visit. He hoped that they could come to some sort of agreement on how their life should be and Asuna realized she had no intentions of telling him about this pup. While she loved Anupu; she still had a hard time fully trusting the arrogant Egyptian inu.

She was catching up on her personal issues in modern Japan at her Western estate and there was an aura. Her blue eyes were normal but she stood up and walked outside of her small palace like home. Chanak stood there and he looked beyond devastated.

“I have said nothing.” Asuna said calmly.

“It was an error!” He cried.

“You gave her a child.” The ekimmu queen stated.

“I was drunk Asuna. I had allowed myself to feel sorry for me as I was stuck hunting that witch down!” Chanak spoke in a pained voice.

“I deny you nothing Chanak. You gained your fae family and I lost you as my husband. I have suffered a lot of loss because of your mother and Bilae. I am quite content to it. You shall always have access to our children. You are an excellent father but I am going away for now. I need time I think to find me again.” She bowed her head.

“You gave up on Beren and now you give up on me!” He shouted in his anger and pain.

“I am a fool often. Stupid even more and exhausted with it all. Thank you Prince Chanak. Our children are at Tanath`Sal at this moment.” Asuna said and she bowed.

She waved her hand and a barrier became erected and Chanak realized her daemon powers had increased exponentially. He had missed so much by becoming the son of the fae king and he wept bitter tears. He phased out and Asuna did not even mourn. She sat down at her desk and wrote emails to her magistrates on the Ekimmu Islands and she shut out her anguish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Sanra pondered who she could maim and destroy that would drive the whore into insanity. She had tried for quite awhile now to kill Maec but that was too difficult. She pondered the question as Bilae paced. She had set about a hex for her own son and she had been delighted to find out that her ungrateful brat had been divorced.

“Who should I kill?” Sanra asked her mate.

“Well Arawn in this life but he is too powerful. She obsessively loves many. Her love of the fenrir is new but it seems rather powerful.” Bilae thought.

“True but I want something more gut wrenching.” She laughed.

“Oh I know the perfect one.” The dark ekimmu grinned.

Sanra clapped in glee and she had Lilith guarded by Bilae's second in charge. She phased to modern Japan and she waited for the male to approach tombs. Her smile was wide as she slowly phased in.

Masanori looked up in surprise and he had come to do his yearly vigil. Asuna had had Illina's remains entombed with the royal kumo and he had been so touched by the act. The bitch Sanra was suddenly behind him and he could not move so fast. The ookami kumo man had screamed in Naraku's mind but the hanyou appeared too late. He watched in absolute rage as the monster that was Sanra tr'Awnhi punched her hand through the gentle Masanori's gut. The hanyou came at her and she jerked her hand back as she spilled his intestines.

“He is not a blood drinker Arawn. Beautiful man.” Sanra cackled evilly.

Asuna had appeared and she unleashed trying to reach her best friend and mate. Sanra strangled him with his own intestine and twisted his head till his neck snapped. Asuna was screaming and Sanra was slammed through the family tombs. Naraku fell beside the body of Masanori and his mate was losing her mind. She stalked the tombs and Sanra slammed Asuna's head into the marble.

“You will die! I will kill you forever this time!” Asuna screamed as the bloody tears fell down her face.

“Oh poo Isha. You are such an easy slut.” The blonde witch laughed and laughed.

Asuna ripped open Sanra's mind for just a moment and the Shouten-ekimmu hybrid was horrified that she could see Lilith.

“So you have something you value! I am going to rip it apart slowly as you burn into eternity!” The ekimmu queen screamed in rage beyond pain.

“You will not take another child you whore!” Sanra's eyes lit up and she tried to slice open the empusae throat.

Sanra managed to cut into her jugular and Naraku had the witch slammed against a tomb. Her eyes were reddish orange at the moment and she laughed in glee. She kissed Naraku and he began to choke horribly. The dark hanyou had not been smart and he usually was always smart. The one man outside his family he had trusted for four centuries was dead and he was choking on volcanic like ash.

Asuna called on Fionn and Efnisien as she fell to her knees. Her mind was refusing to deal with reality as she was bleeding to death. Sanra had phased out and she had delivered a blow that no one could have foreseen. Bilae stood up in the hills around Sendai and he watched as his mate wrecked havoc.

-Beware Bilae. - He heard in his mind.

“What the fuck?” Bilae snarled looking around.

-I see it all. I am coming. - The deeply masculine voice said and he heard nothing else.

Bilae was quite suddenly panicked because he had not heard his own sire's voice in more than twelve thousand years. Sanra phased beside him and she saw his face drained of color.

“What?” She demanded.

“I heard Taranis. We have to up our plans. It seems daddy dearest is intending to visit.” Her volcanic mate said in a worried tone.

“I un-curse the circle in Leth`Evana and no worries.” Sanra laughed.

Bilae knew she was powerful but he knew to be nervous of the keeper of the Mortal plane. Taranis was no joke and he was even older than and as powerful as the 4 branches. No, Bilae knew he had to make some devastating strikes and faster than ever.