Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Dream ❯ Bad Dream Becomes Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Bad Dream Becomes Reality

She woke up in the middle of the night sweating and panting hard, “Get a hold of yourself Rukia! It was only a bad dream,” She wiped the sweat off her forehead, “But it felt as almost...as it was real,” she whispered franticly.

She opened the closet door to see Ichigo with his blankets half covered on him. She couldn't help hold back her snickering, she put one hand over her mouth. She saw Ichigo open one eye and turned his head over to Rukia, he looked at her with a blank face.

He rolled over and pulled the blankets over him, “Ah shut up over there, with your snickering. May be you should work on improving your drawing skills than rather laugh at me.” he said jokingly

She got up and punched in the side of the head, and walked out of the room. She heads down to the kitchen and grabs a glass of water and heads back up to the room. Rukia opens the door to find Ichigo facing the wall with a big smile.

“Eh? What are you doing?” Rukia asked curious, Ichigo turned his whole head to Rukia. She drops the glass of water as Ichigo picks her up by her throat and slams here against the door.

“Ichi- Ichi-, What are you doing?” she said in low raspy voice, She looked into his eyes, “Those are not Ichigo's eyes!”

“Oh my, why do you have to look at me in such a way eh?...Rukia...?” the man laughed in a high pitch craze.

Rukia struggled to speak, “Who are you? Wheres Ichigo...?”
“Hm? Isn't it obvious?...I am Ichigo!” a mask started forming on the left side of the mans face, Rukia saw it and quickly saw that it resembled a Hollows mask. It had Red streaks going down from the top.

A Hollow?” thought Rukia, “Impossible though, Ichigo is a...Hallow?!” Then the Hallow Ichigo let go of Rukia, She stared at it thinking of what might be going on. It Grabbed it's mask and tried to pull it off.

“Get out of me!!!” yelled Ichigo, He tugged on the mask and tried to pull it off.

He's fighting it,” thought Rukia, Ichigo got on his knee's with his hands on his head.

“Rukia...run...I can't...” he stopped there and the Hallow Ichigo came back, and made a big grin.

“Let me play more with her!” Hallow Ichigo yelled out. Rukia got up and ran outside and switched to her Death God form. She ran looking around her to see if the Hallow Ichigo was following her. It was still night, maybe around 2 a.m. She stopped around the corner and leaned against the wall for support. She heard the laugh, the high pitch laugh, she looked up and the Hallow Ichigo was standing on the tree branch.

Playing Hide And Go-Seek are we?” laughed Hollow Ichigo, Rukia ran as fast she could to get away. The the Hollow Ichigo flash stepped in front of her and she stopped dead in her tracks. A cut opened on her cheek.

“Oh oops did the little baby get a cut?!” he laughed again with the crazy high pitched voice echoing everywhere.

Rukia brought her soul slayer out, “I'm sorry Ichigo, forgive me.” She jumped in the air and flash stepped behind Ichigo, and then there was silence. Rukia fell face flat with the Zangetsu going through from her back through her chest.

This is a dream, It has to be a dream...” The Hollow Ichigo laughs and turns to ashes as the wind blows them away, “All alone in the dark...” She was drowning in her blood without even realizing it. “So this is how I am supposed to die?” she said in a low voice, she smiled, “I pity myself” She closed her eyes and layed in the dark.

“Hey Rukia! Rukia!” Rukia opened her eyes “ugh?” Rukia shakes her head. She found herself in bed with Ichigo shaking her trying to wake her up.

“You were screaming all night you know...? Couldn't get any sleep because of your ass!” yelled Ichigo angerly.

Rukia gets up and touches Ichigo's face, “What are you doing?” he asked with a blank face.

“I had this dream that you were a Hollow, and you killed me...” the room goes silent, “Does she really know that I AM Half Hollow?” thought Ichigo

“Eh? Your bleeding on your cheek Rukia,” said Ichigo, Rukia touched her cheek with her finger and looked at the blood she had on her finger. She lifted up her pajamas and felt a scar on her back.

“What the hell do you think your doing!” said Ichigo blushing, “So it wasn't a dream?”

The End

My 2nd fan sic