Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Cold November Rain ❯ Cold November Rain ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cold November Rain
 
 
 
 
The soft pattering of rain beat down on his umbrella in a steady rhythm. Just remember what had happened had his mind nearly shutting down. So much had happened that he found it hard to hold his mind together sometimes. Ichigo wasn't the type of person who thought about things for very long. However he couldn't forget her reasoning. The reason her powers had awaken and the reason she risked her life.
All of the things that happened seem to add up all the sudden into one logical conclusion, she had feelings for him. It was almost as shocking as the sudden down pore of rain on a cold November day. She was shielding him now as she had before, only this time from the rain. He looked over at her and she gave him her goofy smile as they continued toward Ichigo's house.
“You should be careful on such a cloudy day nay, Ichigo?” Her voice startled him and he nearly slipped in a puddle.
“I just needed some time alone,” he responded ending his response with a glance up into the ski.
“You miss her don't you, Ichigo?”
He nodded sadly at the well endowed girl walking closely next to him.
“Nothing last forever, Ichigo, not even the cold November rain.”
He glance at her and frowned at her pained face. Tears were obviously threatening to leak out of her big eyes. She knew the pain of losing someone close to her and it was obviously bothering her. “Even though she could be a real pain in the ass sometime she was someone I could trust to watch my back.”
“It wasn't safe for her you know, but it still hurts to say goodbye to a friend.”
Ichigo smiled at Orihime and wiped the tears out of eyes. “Don't you cry tonight, there is a heaven waiting for you.”
She blushed at his forwardness, but savored the moment. Their destination was now in front of them and she would have to leave his side again. She looked down at her feet as she heard the door open up and Ichigo greeted his family who were about to start dinner.
“Yo”
She looked up with a little surprise. Ichigo's hand was stretched out toward her.
“You want to come in and eat dinner with us? My sister is a good cook and I'll make sure my father behaves.”
With tears threatening to come pouring out she grabbed his hand and he pulled her in to the house.
With a loud scream Ichigo's father did a long jumping spin kick into the boys head.
 
 
The End???
 
How did you like it? I am very much partial to Ichigo/Orihime and in such I very much like Renji/Rukia (Renji is my favorite charater right now )