Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ MatchMaker ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I don't own bleach, I don't own these recipes of food, heck I don't even know how to make them. I never made any of these things, don't tell me the recipe is wrong because honestly I don't know. Therefore, if you are going to flame, I am only going to say one thing...
 
Tba- FUCK OFF!!! *throws book at Grimmjow*
Grimmjow- dodges it* damn! How many books d- SMACK-*is hit with a book in the crotch area* GOD DAMN! *kneels over in pain*
Tba-… 0.0 grimmkitty?
Ulquiorra-.. 0.0 you.. you just..
Grimmjow- DAMN IT! FUCK YOU BITCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE THE FUCKING AUTHOR! IM GONNA FRICKKIN TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!
Ulquiorra-… don't worry. He won't.
Grimmjow- IM GONNA RIP HER ARMS AND LEGS OFF!! THEN SLASH HER WITH PANTERA AND MAKE HER DEATH AS GRUESOME AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!
Tba-… o.o Grimmkitty is scary..
Ulquiorra- well, you did harm his… assets..
Grimmjow- WHAT THE FUCK MAN??!! WHY CANT YOU SAY NUTS OR DICK LIKE A MAN?
Ulquiorra- Because it is not the correct… term. Moreover, I have no reason to.
Tba-*giggle* hahaha.. nuts.
Ulquiorra-… *sigh* lets just continue.
Tba- People are kinda OOC in this chapter. Don't blame me.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Amatsu was busy waiting for the brownies to bake, she leaned on the counter watching then through the glass.
She looked down at the counter, there was a long slip of paper, it was what they decided to make for the party. It was two days away and she had to get ready.
She looked over her shoulder, everyone was either looking through the cooking books or, in Starrk's case, sleeping.
She sighed and shook her head, it was alright, all they had to do now was making the invitations, a lower arrancar had come by to tell her that the decorations were being handled by Gin.
We smiled, then suddenly remembered something.
`Ill make some hot chocolate!' She quickly got up on the counter and pulled out a three packets of hot chocolate from the box.
She took four large mugs and added a pack to each, then added hot water. She took a plastic spoon and stirred each one, to make sure all the powder dissolved away. She then took a few marshmallows from a cabinet and dropped three in each mug.
She put them on a small try and walked over to the espada. She put the tray down and gave one mug to each of them.
“What's this?” Starrk asked, still half asleep. Amatsu smiled, “Hot Chocolate silly.” With that, she turned around and slowly walked to the oven. The oven let out a small `ding' and she took a small cloth and opened it, taking the tray and putting it on the counter.
She put her hand over it, feeling the warmth of the food.
The other occupants looked at her strangely, was this normal behavior for her?
Amatsu moved her hand in a circling motion and smiled.
They turned around and all took a small sip from their mugs.
(Just so you know, I have no idea how Harribel drinks with a mask covering her face, but she is able to. Also doing so, without letting people even see her face.)
The taste of the hot chocolate was sweet, and the marshmallows had melted a bit, making the surface a bit white.
 
After a minute or so, she took the tray into her hands and set in on the table. She walked back to the kitchen and took a slender knife.
“So, who wants to try to cut this baby?” She asked.
Starrk didn't bother, he was too busy enjoying his hot chocolate.
Szayel took the knife and tried to cut it, he barely made a dent. “What?” he stood up and tried to cut it again, this time leaving a small line.
Starrk laughed, and took the knife, then tried to cut it. Another indent was left, longer than Szayel's but also shallower.
Harribel laughed, two strong espada, could not cut a chocolate dessert.
“Harribel chan, would you like to try?”
She took the knife, angled it down wards and cut a straight line through the brownie. It was straight, it was long, but it was not deep.
She pouted, or it seemed like she did, it was hard to tell when half her face was covered.
Ulquiorra let out a short breath, sounding much like a sigh, he took the knife and angled it down over the brownie. He thrust the knife into it and the knife sunk in about two to three inches. The problem was, it was stuck...
Amatsu let out a laugh and pulled the knife out, then began to cut from the sides.
She cut the large tray of brownies into small squares, and put it on top. So if they wanted one, they could just take it. She went back to the counter and took a few napkins and gave them to the espada.
Szayel was busy observing the dessert, while Harribel took it, lifted the cookbook in front of her, and somehow took a bite.
Starrk took and bite of the brownie then drank his hot chocolate, saying something along the lines of “sweet..”
Ulquiorra studied it for a bit before biting into it. It was sweet, REALLY sweet. Too sweet for his liking, but he didn't want Amatsu to cry or anything. He finished the brownie and drank his hot chocolate. He put the now half empty cup down and picked up his book.
Amatsu giggled when she looked at him, Ulquiorra raised his brow, what was so funny?
Starrk, and Harribel also noticed, Starrk smiled while Harribel had a strange glint in her eyes. Szayel was eating his brownie, enjoying the sweet taste.
Amatsu took a napkin and leaned over, wiping off the sides of Ulquiorra's mouth. He had a little bit chocolate on the sides of his mouth. She thought it was kind of cute.
Before Ulquiorra could tell her that she didn't need to, Noitra bust into the room.
“I smell food!” he said coming into the room. At the sound of his voice, Amatsu automatically straightened and moved away from Ulquiorra, she knew he didn't want someone to see her wiping his mouth as if he was a child.
She turned to Noitra with a smile, “Hello there. To what may we owe this, unexpected surprise?”
Noitra rolled his eyes at her politeness, it was weird, no female arrancar was THAT polite. Even Harribel, who rarely spoke, when she did, she had some pretty harsh comments to say...
He walked over to the table and picked up a brownie, then ate it.
All of the espada in the room started at him.
`How rude!' was the only thing on Amatsu's mind. She took Ulquiorra's cup of hot chocolate and spilled it on him. (Well, it's more like she was throwing the hot chocolate on him, but holding onto the cup. ^~^ I've always wanted to do that. However, its un-lady like, so I can't.)
Noitra jumped at how hot the liquid was then grabbed her by her collar, lifting her up to his face. “What the Fuck was that for Bitch?”
Starrk and Harribel were about to intervene when Ulquiorra raised a hand to stop them. She could handle this herself, if she couldn't, she was not fit to be an espada. Szayel just stared at them, watching her every move.
Amatsu's eyes narrowed, she pointed her finger at Noitra, using a cero.
When Noitra noticed this, it was too late, her black cero hit him directly in the chest, sending him flying into the wall. The wall cracked slightly, and Noitra groaned.
Grimmjow happened to walk by at that exact moment, he smelled food, and decided to find the source.
He saw Noitra lying on the ground, his back to the wall, and Amatsu standing a few feet away from him, her hands in her pockets, in a very Ulquiorra like fashion.
“What the hell?” Grimmjow asked, there was no way she had beaten Noitra with out even trying.
“He was being rude, I just taught him a lesson.” Amatsu said in a rather cold voice that resembled Ulquiorra's.
She then walked back to the table, took something and walked to Grimmjow, stopping two feet away from Grimmjow and Noitra. “Want a brownie?” she asked with a smile.
Grimmjow took the brownie at bit into it, well it tasted all right… He was about to ask her what really happened, but he was stopped by a groan.
At that moment, Noitra came back to life, lunging at Amatsu. She quickly used sonido to get behind him and hit his back with her fist.
There was a cracking sound, and then Noitra fell onto the floor, groaning in pain.
Amatsu looked at her hand, clenching it then unraveling it. “Hm... I think I might have gotten rusty.”
Grimmjow looked at her in disbelief, the sound had come from her fist making contact with Noitra's spine?
Amatsu looked up at Grimmjow, “Grimmjow lets move up our spar, tomorrow at 4.” She started to walk down the halls heading for her room. “Don't be late.” Was the last thing, she said before she turned a corner, and disappeared from sight.
He heard a whistle, he turned to the arrancar sitting at the table.
“She took care of him pretty easily” Starrk said, and whistled when he went to check Noitra. “Knocked him out cold.”
Harribel was right behind him, her eyes told Grimmjow that she was probably smiling, “He deserved it.”
Ulquiorra walked past them, with a brownie, a piece of paper, and a full cup of hot chocolate in hand.
 
Szayel sighed, “Ill bring him to the infirmary.” He grabbed the top of Noitra's uniform and dragged him through the halls.
 
The rest if the espada just went their separate ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Infirmary)
Szayel put Noitra down on the white bed, sighing. Really, how was it possible that he was beaten so easily? Its true that their rank had a difference of three, but that didn't really matter. He sat down in the chair next to the bed.
Noitra stirred and Szayel looked at him, watching Noitra look around.
“Where the Fuck am I?” He asked a frown on his normally smiling face.
“You're in the infirmary.” Szayel said with a rather bland tone. Was he stupid or what?
`That bitch, I only ate a brownie.”
Szayel sighed and shook his head, it was true that he only ate one, but he did not understand why she beat him up for it.
“Why were you there anyway Noitra?”
“Like I said, I smelled food.”
Szayel rolled his eyes, of course. “Noitra, did you give Grimmjow the catnip?”
He heard Noitra utter a few curses.
“Apparently you didn't.”
“Damn it! I forgot!”
Szayel smiled a bit, “Tomorrow Grimmjow has a spar with Amatsu, spike his tea then.”
Noitra glared at him, “How the hell would I know which teacup is his?”
“Spike all of them.” Szayel said with a disinterested look.
“What?” Noitra asked.
“I said spike all of them, the cat nip will affect cats only. Hence the name catnip, it doesn't affect any arrancar or shinigami that's not a cat.”
Noitra nodded, “I guess, but what about the other arrancar?”
Szayel sighed, “There are only a few feline arrancars, Mila-rose, Ggio, and Grimmjow.”
(Mila-Rose is a lion, Ggio is a Tiger, and Grimmjow is a panther.)
“ Alright, I get it, no one will know the tea is spiked right?”
Szayel nodded, “Yes, you might want to pour a large amount since it may only last a few minutes.”
“Alright, I get it. Now call the stupid healer and get 'im to heal me already!” Noitra said with a grunt as he tried to sit up.
Szayel sighed and got up from his chair.
He spotted a white haired arrancar walk into the room. He approached the white haired arrancar.
“Excuse me, but can you heal my friend here?”
The arrancar turned around and nodded, he was a male arrancar with long white hair that ended just below his shoulders, he had turquoise beads in two strands of his hair (on right side) and his hair had a few braids in it (left side).
 
“He's over there.” Szayel pointed to the bed that Noitra was on, the arrancar nodded, and took the first aid kit from a cabinet and walked over to Noitra.
He sat in the chair next to the bed, putting the kit on his lap.
Opening his (Noitra's) uniform and briefly looking over the wounds.
 
“Despite the fact you are in pain, there are no external or any heavy internal injuries.” He said putting the first aid kit down, and taking out some bandages. “Do not worry, the spinal cord is not damaged badly, it has not fractured nor are the nerves. I suggest you rest and not engage in physical activities for a while and let yourself heal” He motioned for Noitra to sit up, and proceeded to wrap the bandages tightly around him.
 
“It is not much, but it will restrict your movement, it will help set your bones straight for recovery.” He put the rest of the bandages in the kit and stood up to put the kit away when Noitra grabbed his arm.
 
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”
The white haired arrancar looked at Szayel, “I have more important matters to attend to, may you explain to your friend?” he then removed Noitra's hand from his arm and after putting away the kit, he left the room.
 
“So what the fuck did he say? I don't understand `nerd'.”
Szayel sighed and pushed his glasses up. “He said that you don't have any broken bones, she might have hit you hard, but she was not aiming to hurt you. Just, to teach you a lesson.”
“che, as if. Im gonna get her back for this. Just wait.” Noitra stared at the ceiling, thinking about how to get her back.
Szayel sighed and left the infirmary, if he was around him any longer, he was sure that he would catch Noitra's stupidity.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Amatsu sat in her room, holding her zanpakuto's hilt her hand, the rest of it lying on her lap. The zanpakuto was standard sized katana (about the same size of Ulquiorra's despite him being taller than her.), the hilt was a dark blue with white diamonds (I mean shapes.) on it, and the guard was similar to Ulquiorra's, like an eye, except that it wasn't as curved. Her sheath was black.
She let her fingers run across her sword, she sighed, maybe fighting Grimmjow wouldn't be such a good idea.
Who knows what would happen once she released her zanpakuto, she had released it before, to gain her resurrection, but never in front of anyone, not even Aizen.
What is wrong? Her zanpakuto asked.
Amatsu sighed, “Im not sure, should we really go through with this?”
It will be interesting to say the least. We have not fought any one in quite a while.
“I understand, and I do want to test my skills, but…”
But what?
“What if … something happens?”
Do not worry, your friends will stop you if it gets to that point.
“You think so?”
Of course, and you have Ulquiorra by your side.
Amatsu smiled, and hugged her zanpakuto to her chest. “Thank you.”
It was nothing.
Someone knocked on her door, Amatsu set her zanpakuto on her bed, and looked at the door. “Who is it?”
“It's me.” A voice said, Amatsu smiled and walked over to the door, opening it.
Ulquiorra stood in front of the door, holding a brownie and a mug of hot chocolate. He held the mug in front of her, she gladly took it and walked back to her bed, sitting on the edge.
Ulquiorra closed the door and sat down next to her, pulling out a sheet of paper, putting it on her bedside table with the brownie on it.
“You left this in the kitchen.”
Amatsu nodded, and took a long sip of the hot chocolate. She sighed in contentment, “I love hot chocolate.” She took the brownie and bit into it, she licked the small pieces off the sides of her mouth and swallowed. “Tasty.” She put the brownie down and took another sip of hot chocolate.
“If you love it so much, why didn't you get some for yourself?” He said looking at Amatsu's zanpakuto from the corner of his eye.
Amatsu shrugged, “I don't know, im happy as long as my friends are happy.” She took another sip and put the mug down. She picked up the brownie and ate the whole thing, she swallowed, wiped her mouth with a napkin from her pocket and drank the rest of her hot chocolate.
He stood in front of Ulquiorra, and smiled, “You want to spar right?”
Ulquiorra blinked twice, “how did you..”
Amatsu laughed and poked his nose, “I know everything Ulqui-chan.” She took her zanpakuto and put it in her sash. She walked towards the door and looked at Ulquiorra over her shoulder, “I was joking Ulqui-chan, I don't know everything.” She opened the door and walked out. `I just know more than you would ever know' she thought.
Ulquiorra sighed and got up, and followed her to the dome.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Amatsu walked to a secluded area away from the entrance, and stopped, turning to Ulquiorra. “No one will bother us here.” She put her hands on her hips in a somewhat annoyed away. “BUT you're not allowed to use you resurrection, remember!”
Ulquiorra nodded and walked a few feet away from her, in his fighting stance, which was his left hand in his pocket, his right just over the handle of his zanpakuto.
Amatsu was in a similar stance, except her left hand wasn't in her pocket, her right was grasping the handle of her zanpakuto.
They both waited for each other to make the first move.
The tension in the air between them was thick, both of them narrowed their eyes.
Grasping their zanpakuto, they rushed.
Amatsu held her unsheathed zanpakuto against Ulquiorra's sheathed zanpakuto.
They quickly broke apart and jumped back a few feet, increasing the distance between them.
Ulquiorra was busy calculating her moves and abilities, Amatsu did the same.
She jumped and drove her sword down in a vertical motion, Ulquiorra quickly drew his zanpakuto, holding it up with two hands to hold off her attack.
She smirked, Ulquiorra pushed her back, causing her to do a back flip in the air, and then landed on her feet.
“You got better.” She raised her left hand. She prepared to launch a cero, Ulquiorra lifted his left hand, also preparing a cero.
“CERO!/ Cero.”
The black and green ceros clashed together, both of them used sonido to get away from the blast. Both of them stood on a large rock, only a few feet away from each other.
Amatsu looked at Ulquiorra, they both had a bit of dirt on their uniforms, she brushed it off and sheathed her zanpakuto.
“That's enough for today.” She jumped down onto the ground and turned to Ulquiorra.
“Im gonna take a bath, care to join me?” she asked, teasing him.
Ulquiorra gave her a blank look as he jumped down next to her, sheathing his zanpakuto, “No thank you.”
Amatsu pouted, “Then how about a quick swim?”
Ulquiorra shook his head, “Not in the same place where trash swim.”
Amatsu grinned, “Then you don't mind if it's not in the swimming pool?”
Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes, “What do you mean?”
Amatsu smiled, “I have a private swimming pool, Aizen sama made it yesterday. I was too busy to swim yesterday, so how about it?”
Ulquiorra sighed, she wouldn't give up, “Alright.”
Amatsu gave him a big grin and skipped towards the exit.
Ulquiorra stayed for a minute looking at the surroundings, there was a VERY large crater where both of their ceros met. He shook his head, maybe no one would notice.
He then followed Amatsu who was already at the exit waving at him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
 
Swimming Pool
 
Amatsu wore Ulquiorra's long coat on her shoulders, a light blue bikini top with white snowflakes on it, and her bottom consisted of a blue ruffled skirt with a red lotus on the bottom left side of it. Her top ended just below her bust, and showed a bit of cleavage, her skirt ended in mid thigh.
Ulquiorra wore black trunks with a white and green line going down both sides.
Amatsu rolled her eyes, “Can't you think of anything better?”
Ulquiorra looked at her attire and frowned. “Don't you have something less revealing?”
Amatsu smiled, “Yeah, but it doesn't matter cause no ones gonna see me in this besides you. So there's no problem.” She walked towards a beach lounge chair.
“Hmm.” Ulquiorra said as he followed Amatsu.
Amatsu took off her coat and put it on the chair, then slowly got in the pool.
Ulquiorra sat by the side of the pool, his feet in the water, and nothing else.
Amatsu swam over to him, her hair was wet and stuck to her skin, “What's wrong?” she smirked, “Ulqui-chan afraid of the water?”
(Just so, you know, bats are NOT afraid of water, but they cannot swim.)
Ulquiorra sighed, Amatsu took his hand and slowly pulled him in the water.
“See? Isn't this better?” She said.
Ulquiorra sighed, and lifted his hand, feeling the water slip through his fingers.
“Water is not my forte.”
Amatsu smiled and lightly splashed him with water, “Well, water might not be your forte, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a nice swim now and again.”
Ulquiorra feeling the water splash against his face, narrowed his eyes, and then splashed Amatsu.
Amatsu's hair was completely wet, she pouted, and then smirked, it was on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Harribel walked through the halls, holding a towel, and a bag with a change of clothes, she wore a bikini under her uniform, but decided that having a change of clothes would be smart.
As she headed towards the espada swimming pool, she heard sounds of water and laughing in the other direction.
Curious, she walked toward the sound, when she turned a corner, she saw a large indoor swimming pool, a few beach lounge chairs on each side of the pool, some changing rooms in the back, and the swimming pool had a glass ceiling, a fake sun was shinning.
She would have been stunned by the beauty of the place if it wasn't for the two that were in the pool.. Dare she say it.. Playing in the water.
Amatsu was splashing water at Ulquiorra, who would avoid it, then splash water at Amatsu, which would hit her face. Then the cycle would keep repeating until Amatsu finally hit Ulquiorra.
After a few seconds of staring, Harribel shook her head, it was obviously a dream.. right?
Amatsu turned to her with a smile and she waved at Harribel.
“Harribel-chan!! Come join us!”
Ulquiorra took this chance to try to splash her, but Amatsu moved her hand horizontally over the water. A huge wave splashed Ulquiorra, when the wave died down, Ulquiorra was soaked, and he was not happy.
“Uh... Oops. Sorry Ulquiorra!” She said as she swam back to the edge and got out of the pool. She went to the changing room quickly with a large bag, she took out a towel and put the bag on the lounge chair.
Ulquiorra got out of the pool, water dripping off his body, his hair clinging to his skin.
Amatsu offered him the towel, which he gladly took and used to dry off.
Amatsu walked over to Harribel, still wet, “Harribel-chan, what brings you here?”
Harribel blinked twice, “well, I wanted to swim.” She said looking at the bag she held.
Amatsu smiled, “Ok, I won't stop you.” She walked over to Ulquiorra and whispered something in his ear, he looked over at Harribel, then at Amatsu and nodded.
Amatsu smiled and gave him a small peck on the cheek, then walked over to Harribel.
“Ulqui-chan says that he doesn't mind you being here.”
Harribel nodded, looking at Ulquiorra for a second before focusing her attention at Amatsu again.
“Aren't you going to dry off?” She asked pointing to Amatsu's dripping wet hair.
Amatsu shook her head lightly, “No, maybe later, I don't like towel drying, I like to air dry.”
Harribel didn't really understand what she meant, but nodded anyway. She walked over to a lounge chair that was next to Ulquiorra. Amatsu followed her. Ulquiorra stared at both of them, and then threw the towel at Amatsu, who caught it effortlessly.
“Dry off.” Was the only thing he said as he sat down in the chair, putting Amatsu's coat (really his coat, which she borrowed) on the back of the chair, and his stuff on the ground next to it.
Amatsu sighed, but began to dry her hair, Harribel stared at her, Amatsu was wearing two small white earrings and a white choker.
“Are those your hollow remains?” she asked pointing to Amatsu's choker.
Amatsu nodded, and finished drying her hair, leaving it only a bit wet.
“The earrings are remains too. But I can change them into hair clips, and vice versa.”
With that, her earrings disappeared in a flash of light, and two small hair clips adorned her hair, both on opposite sides of her head.
“What about that?” Harribel said pointing at the choker once more.
Amatsu shook her head, “No, I can change the earring and hair clips to my liking, but I can't change this.” She touched the choker with her fingers, and then smiled at Harribel. “But I don't even feel it anymore, so it doesn't matter.” She took Harribel's hands and smiled. “Harribel-chan, you should accept who you are and love yourself.” She stopped and looked at Harribel's face, before continuing. “Do you... Want me to change you hollow remains?” she asked.
Harribel's eyes widened, “You can do that?”
Amatsu nodded, “I can modify it, but I can't make it disappear completely. I've only tried this on myself, so I don't know what would happen if I tried it on some one else... so...”
Harribel squeezed Amatsu's hands, “ I trust you.”
Amatsu nodded, and took her hand, un-zipped Harribel's jacket, (People, don't go thinking dirty things, Harribel is wearing a bikini under this.) she gasped when she saw Harribel's face.
“I know.” Harribel said.
Amatsu put her hand on Harribel's mask and concentrated, in a bright flash of light, most of the mask disappeared.
The mask from her face down to her neck, the rest of the mask was from the base of her neck down to her breasts, remained.
Amatsu gave her a sad smile, “That's all I can really do, but...” she looked up at Harribel, seeing her smile. “Harribel-chan is really pretty.”
Harribel smiled, “Thank you.”
Amatsu nodded, “No problem, im glad to help.” She looked over her shoulder, looking at Ulquiorra.
Ulquiorra had seen the entire thing, he was wondering exactly what her abilities were. He had one arm (left) under his right arm, which was closed into a fist and under his chin, he looked as if he was in deep thought.
Amatsu happily skipped over to him, and lightly punched him in the shoulder.
His attention snapped back to her, he gave her a questioning look.
“I think Harribel-chan deserves some alone time.” She said with a wink.
Harribel was using her hands to feel her face, it felt so different without her hollow mask, but she liked it. She didn't have to hide because of how she looked.
 
Amatsu grabbed her coat and put it on, zipping it up until it reached her neck.
She walked towards the exit, as she passed Harribel, she put her finger over her lips. Silently telling Harribel to not to tell anyone about this. Harribel nodded.
“Amatsu, how do I change back?”
“You just put your hand on your mask and tell it to return to normal, if you want it to be smaller, you do the same thing.” She smiled at Harribel, “Its very simple, im sure you'll master it before long.” With that said she skipped towards the exit, Ulquiorra grabbed his bag and followed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
After the swim, Amatsu decided to go back to her room and fall asleep.
Ulquiorra decided to walk around Los Noches since he had noting else to do.
Sure Amatsu was sometimes annoying, but she actually got him to do things, there wasn't anything really interesting in Los Noches anyway.
He went around the whole building, then he decided to go to sleep.
While passing by Grimmjow's room, he heard Grimmjow curse, followed by “Why? Why do I think about Schiffer?” (In Japanese, him/her is similar (he= Kare She= kanojo) Kare can also refer to a group of mixed gender. They normally refer to a name instead of using he/him or she/her. Which is why I didn't use him.. But I doubt you care.)
 
Ulquiorra stopped Grimmjow thought about Amatsu? He shook his head, he was never going to let Grimmjow ANYWHERE near her.
He turned back and headed to Harribel's room.
Perhaps she would have an idea to keep Grimmjow away from Amatsu...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n~
 
Tba- sigh* my bio is too small, so to pass the time, ill write some things right here and now. If you want to know, read. If you don't, either leave or go to the next chapter.. if there is one. This goes on for a while, ill let you know now.
 
Funny stuff-
 
Your real name- Sharon
 
Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go)-
Norxahs? Sonxhra? Horxans? All sound like boy names to me. -.-
Lets try once more. Sarxhon.. *sigh* And that's why I don't write kingdom hearts fics.(that and, I honestly cant think of anything..)
Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name pluss "izzle")-
Shaizzle?
Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal)-
Blue Wolf ^.^ Cool.
Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on)-
I don't have a middle name. So, None Quentin? Sounds like Nun Quentin.
Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first) ***Sha?
Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink)-
Black sprite T-T I sound like a midget… I know im pretty short, being 5'2 but..
Yes, my parents consider less than 5'6 = short.
Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents)-
They don't have middle names.
Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets)-
Black bear … Hey! I was six give me a break! (Yes, I named my golden retriever “Bear”)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
Number your FAVE Bleach characters 1-12 (no order) then answer questions!
 
Tba- mine are boys so there are no confusing things.
1- Hitsugaya
2-Byakuya
3-Ichigo
4-Ulquiorra
5-Hollow Ichigo
6-Grimmjow
7-uh… *thinking* *shrugs* Starrk
8-Szayel
9-Noitra
10-Ggio?
11-Aizen
12-Gin
 
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
.. Grimmjow and Aizen? *shudder* yes, but Ulquiorra was in it too. Does that count?
 
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Ulquiorra? Hot yes. How hot? Hot enough to avoid all fanfics with him paired to a female. (That probably doesn't make sense) he's MINE!! However, I do not mind sharing.*hint hint*
 
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Gin got Szayel pregnant? O.o Szayel, have you messed around in your lab or something? The last time I checked, GUYS CANT GET PREGNANT. And Gin, Seriously! Was he like, DRUNK or something?
 
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, most of them are NoitraXharribel or NoitraXszayel, I did read a onesided NoitraXulquiorra though. (Yes, Noitra was the one that was interested in the latter.)
 
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Byakuya and Grimmjow? …. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER!!!
I guess they might… if they were in an alternate universe… I dunno, ill look that up right now! *starts typing* OMFG! I found TWO.
 
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
0.0 *swallows lump in throat*
HollowIchigoXNoitra or HollowIchigoXGgio?
…. No.. just no..
 
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
.. Starrk walked in on Byakuya and Gin having sex… 0_0 (I cannot imagine it)
… He probably wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully for awhile ill tell you that. *chuckles* NIGHT MARES MAN. NIGHTMARES.
 
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
IchigoXGgio? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?? (They never met)…. I have absolutely no clue.
Uh….
………….. no im sorry, I cant think of anything.
(FYI- I searched, and nothing was all I found. Figures)
 
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Hitsugaya and Szayel fluff? … Are you on crack or something? That would be one of the strangest pairings in my opinion.
*looks for it* hmm weird, Toshiro's name is right under Szayel's.
Nope, didn't find any. Seems like everyone thinks this pairing is weird too.
 
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
StarrkXGin?
Uh.. How about..
“Your all I think about when I fall sleep”
Or
“Dreams”
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Uh.. Ulquiorra has been ordered to watch the white haired prodigy, he brings him food to eat. (Unfortunately Gin has spiked the food), Hitsugaya tells him that he won't eat it unless Ulquiorra eats some too.
They get intoxicated, and in their drug induced state, they have sex.
Tba- I dunno, sounds all right. But I wouldn't write it…
 
12) Does anyone of your friends read Three het?
…. Not that I know of. But then again most of my friends are guys, so it'd be pretty strange if it was…
I dunno, I like pairings like IchiBya, Ichiulqui, and Ichihitsu. Not really into Ichigo het though.
 
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
No, none of my friends would ever want to draw him. I can't draw, and even if I was able to, I would never draw him.
 
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
ByakuyaXulquiorraXhollow Ichigo?
*Blush* I heard of Hollow Ichi and Ulquiorra, but.. Byakuya?
*shakes head* I found some, but… I doubt that a ByakuyaXulquiorraXHollowIchigo is possible. My friends wouldn't even try.
But I guess the summary would be like this:
Byakuya cant get a beautiful black arrancar out of his mind, he decides to go against his morals once more for love.
Ichigo may not love for Ulquiorra, but his hollow does, Ulquiorra was one opponent that stood in his way without hesitation.
But how will Ulquiorra react when he is met with their confessions?
Hmm.. now that I've written that, I think it is possible.
^(-.-)^ Oh god help me!
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
What would Ggio say?
HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW THAT??!!!
 
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
*shrug* I dunno. Something crazy and.. Him.
Maybe, The Ready Set - The Scientist
 
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
HitsugayaxGrimmjowXGin?
.. AND GRIMMJOW THE UKE? *Shudder*
Warning- I MUST HAVE BEEN ON CRACK WHEN I WROTE THIS BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THIS FANFIC IS EVEN POSSIBLE.
 
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
A pick up line for Byakuya from Ggio?
Uh.. ill try.. Lets see..
“You should tie your hair in a braid, then we'd match.” Tba- uh.. I guess that would make Byakuya smile.
“Your eyes are pretty, but im sure your smile is beautiful.” Tba-I have no clue how he would react to this.
“Loosen up a bit, live life on the edge. And by that, I mean with me.” Tba- -_-ll he would probably kill Ggio.
 
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
 
Hitsugaya and Noitra are in a happy relationship until Noitra runs off with Ulquiorra. Hitsugaya broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with Aizen and a brief unhappy affair with Gin, Then follows the advice of Hollow Ichigo and finds true love with Byakuya.
First of all, im going to say what's wrong with this story.
0.0 Ok first line! Let's see what's wrong with that!
Hitsugaya and Noitra are in a happy relationship until Noitra runs off with Ulquiorra.
Tba- DUUUDE! Hitsugaya is SHORT and Noitra is FREAKIN TALL. How does that work out? And I understand Noitra CHASING after Ulquiorra, but running off together?
WTF!! *rubs head* second line Please!
Hitsugaya broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with Aizen and a brief unhappy affair with Gin,
Tba- .. I guess that actually might be possible. If it was an unwilling one night stand.
Like, Toshiro was talking about what a jerk Noitra was to Aizen, and Aizen poured him some sake… and everything went downhill. Also, a brief unhappy affair with Gin. Yeah, I can see that happening.
NEXT LINE!
Then follows the advice of Hollow Ichigo and finds true love with Byakuya.
Tba- uh no offence, but Hitsugaya actually listening to advice? And from HOLLOW ICHIGO? *sigh* No freaking way.
Him falling in love with Byakuya... Yeah, I guess that can happen, they are both similar so, I guess.
My title would be-
Love isn't all that's its cracked up to be
OR
Fourth time's the charm. (I guess this could be three, since he had a one-night stand with Aizen and not a relationship, but on well.)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Ok lets try again! (hopefully this wont be as bad)
Don't worry, I have short term memory!
Number your FAVE Bleach characters 1-12 (no order) then answer questions!
 
1-Noitra
2-Urahara
3-Gin
4-Byakuya
5-Starrk (cuz, his was just so funny)
6-Hollow ichigo
7-Ukitake
8-Ichigo
9-Hitsugaya
10-Grimmjow
11-Ulquiorra
12-Aizen
 
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
HollowIchigoXulquiorra, Yes, yes I have. But it was more like a violent rape fic.
……… Hey I was looking for IchiUlqui..
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Byakuya, hot? Yeah, how hot? Hot enough, didn't you know he voted number one in the "captain we desire to release a photo book for" poll taken by the Shinigami Women's Association? Well, I would have participated if I could, but Im not dead. ^.^
 
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Aizen got Ichigo Pregnant.
……………..
Aizen would probably kill Ichigo after he delivers the kid, take the kid, and raise it as his heir.
 
 
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Hitsugaya? Yeah, but all of them involve Ichigo.
One was when Toshiro first met Don Kononji.
Another was when Ichi and Toshiro were stuck in a elevator.
There's more, but those are a few of my favorites. ^-^
 
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Urahara and hollow Ichigo? *dead serious* NO.
 
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
StarrkXHitsugaya Or HitsugayaXStarrk *SERIOUS* NO!
StarkXGrimm Or GrimmXStarrk *DEAD SERIOUS* ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Though if I had to choose, id say the former.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Let me get this straight, Ukitake walked in on Urahara and Aizen having sex…
He probably fake a coughing fit and run to his or the 4th division office.
Cuz I know that would scare the daylights out of me.
 
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
Gin & Grimmjow
Um, ok.
Gin always toys with all of the espada, but Grimmjow's his favorite. Just seeing the blue haired arrancar flustered makes him, smile. One-sided GinXGrimmjow
How about that?
 
 
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Noitra and Ichigo fluff. … Now I KNOW you are on crack.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Ukitake&Aizen um…
“You betrayed everyone you ever knew, but I still believe in you.”
Let's say Believer” for short.
 
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
 
Byakuya deflower Noitra. WTF? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Uh.. Alcohol. The answer is always Alcohol.
12) Does anyone of your friends read Three het?
Gin het? No. Let's just leave it at that.
 
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
I tried, Failed HORRIBLY, and I was just drawing his helmet.
Yes, I was THAT bad. Every time I drew his hair, I would look too long.
(and he looked like a girl. Thus Amatsu was BORN)
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
UraharaXByakuyaXStarrk
Lets see whats wrong with that shall we?
Starrk NEVER uses energy for something such as fighting.
Urahara and Byakuya? … No. Just No.
So that threesome, NOT POSSIBLE.
 
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
What would Grimmjow scream? *rolls eyes* Finally, you ask a NORMAL question…. Well, you know what I mean.
Probably-
“FUCK!!!!!!” Cause we all know about Grimmjow and his of so colorful language.
(not meant to be a racist statement.. just letting you know..)
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
My Gift and My Curse By yellow card
I think it fits. What about you?
 
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
NoitraXHollowIchigoXAizen
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You did NOT just ask me that!
 
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Grimmjow- The hat and clogs look sexy on you *smirk*
Urahara- Oh really? *Smiles & waves fan*
 
Tba- *shaking head* OMFG, I just can't imagine that.
 
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
 
Noitra and Hitsugaya are in a happy relationship until Hitsugaya suddenly runs off with Byakuya. Noitra broken hearted, has a one night stand with Ulquiorra and a brief unhappy affair with Aizen, then follows the advice of Starrk and finds true love with Urahara.
Tba- Is it HITSUGAYA'S REVENGE? Lets see the first line!
 
Noitra and Hitsugaya are in a happy relationship until Hitsugaya suddenly runs off with Byakuya
Tba- Dude, you must have read my first one, *nods* you were smart this time.
 
Noitra broken hearted, has a one night stand with Ulquiorra and a brief unhappy affair with Aizen,
Tba- nodding* You did chase after him in the previous one. And I guess that Gin was kicked out of his spot by Aizen.
 
Then follows the advice of Starrk and finds true love with Urahara.
 
Tba-… Starrk actually stayed awake long enough to hear the whole story? OMFG!
AND GAVE ADVICE? *rubs head* And he told you to get together with Urahara, who is a manipulative guy? Good advice, Starrk. great advice.
Lets call it- Hitsugaya's revenge”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Tba- sigh* that wasn't any better. Lets add girls this time, I mean it cant POSSIBLE get worse right?
1- Ichigo
2-Byakuya
3-Yoruichi
4-Ulquiorra
5-Soi Fon
6-Toshiro (Tba- SCREW AIZEN AND NOITRA!.. No people, I didn't mean it like that.)
7-Starrk
8-Grimmjow
9-Orihime
10-Harribel
11-Rangiku
12-Um.. Rukia
Tba- there, 6 boys, 6 girls. Nothing should go wrong… *sigh* let the questions begin
 
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
ToshiroXrangiku? Yeah. *relieved sigh* THANK YOU GOD!!
*sigh* now its going to go down hill. I know it. -_-ll
 
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I believe I had already answered this question. Just look up that answer.
 
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Rukia got Grimmjow pregnant?
……….. ISNT IT SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND??
Uh.. Grimmjow would go insane and Rukia would tell Ichigo to kill Grimmjow because he raped her.
END OF STORY.
 
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Tba- Yeah, she killed everyone with her cooking…. Poor Ulquiorra, spewing out fire, then dying… *hangs head down* Who knew Orihime could be that deadly?
 
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Byakuya and Aizen?
I saw a fanfic with those two but I didn't read it. I would guess it is possible. However, I honestly don't think so.
 
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Soi fonX Orihime Soi fon X Harribel
Tba- holds up hands in defense* I SWEAR I DIDN'T RIG THIS! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YURI! AND WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT SOI FON IS PAIRED WITH TWO BIG BREASTED GIRLS?
 
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Starrk walked in on Byakuya and Rangiku having sex.
… like I said before NIGHTMARES. But these are probably not as bad. I didn't even know that Rangiku liked Byakuya, because she doesn't seem like the type...
 
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
YoruichXharribel? *mumbles to myself* The world hates me doesn't it?
Well, maybe something like this:
Yoruichi saves the life of the exotic beauty and helps her recover. However, she cannot heal the scar Aizen left her with. How can she show Harribel that she will always be with her no matter what?
Er title: Exotic Flower
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
IchigoXGrimmjow fluff?
I dunno, GrimmXIchi is possible, but I don't think Ichigo's going to be the seme if Grimmjow's involved.
But I guess that could happen..
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
StarrkXrukia. Tba- Dude, HE IS/LOOKS MUCH OLDER THAN SHE IS/LOOKS *sigh*
Title- “Loneliness”
 
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Ulquiorra deflower Ichigo? Though I prefer the reverse, I would guess rape.
Or Ulquiorra wants to teach Ichigo.
 
12) Does anyone of your friends read Three het?
Yoruichi? *shrug* maybe. I don't pry into their hobbies, they don't pry into mine. But that's mostly cuz I don't want to know.
 
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
Rangiku? Nope. I don't even try, if I did, my male friends would probably say something like, “She's got big breasts.” And I know I would fail if I did, so no.
 
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
ByakuyaXUlquiorraXSoi Fon
Tba- wait a sec. Your telling me that SOI FON and BYAKUYA are taking ULQUIORRA? *sigh* that would be one fucked up story.
My answer is no, and will continue to be no until some one writes something like that.
 
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
.. She wouldn't scream, she's quiet remember? Well, if she did scream, she'd probably scream the name of her partner or something.
 
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Breaking the habit-Linkin Park
 
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
IchigoXAizenXRukia
……….
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
“Water and flowers go together don't you think?”
OR
“Water makes flowers bloom, what about us?”
I have a feeling that if anyone said that, he/she would be killed.
 
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Ichigo and Orihime are in a happy relationship until Orihime suddenly runs off with Ulquiorra. Ichigo, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Rangiku and a brief unhappy affair with Rukia, then follows the advice of Soi Fon and finds true love with Byakuya.
 
Tba-Sigh* It worked out pretty well actually.
Ichigo and Orihime are in a happy relationship until Orihime suddenly runs off with Ulquiorra
Tba- Funny, Orihime's normally paired up with either Ichigo, Uyru, or Ulquiorra mostly.
Moreover, I did read a fanfic about how she was on a date with Ichigo, Ulquiorra saw them and asked her to go with him to los Noches. She said yes.
Ichigo, broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with Rangiku and a brief unhappy affair with Rukia,
Tba- well, now, what are the chances that that could happen? Man he's popular with the ladies. An unhappy affair with Rukia? Well, they are friends, maybe they just didn't click.
then follows the advice of Soi Fon and finds true love with Byakuya.
Tba- Shouldn't it be Yoruichi that tells him to go for Byakuya? Oh well. Besides, if you can't get along with a girl, start going out with her brother. (Or maybe it was female Byakuya.)Yep, something you SHOULD do. *sigh* it was a completely perfect fic, why did it have to be yaoi? *sigh* not that I mind, but...
Title- Behind the façade
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Tba- that's enough, answering .. Lets see, 19 times 3 equals… carry the 2... OMG!
57 questions?!
*sigh* well, that's all for today. You have no idea how hungry I was when I wrote this.
Next chapter- Secrets, secrets
 
 
'' ï¼lã€
(゚ï&# 189;¤ 。 ï¼— Meow!
l〠~ヽ
ã˜ã—f,)ノ
 
Yuki says; “Review please.”