Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Orange : Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary:
What do you think happens when a streetwise rascal devices a plan to make the princess his bride without knowing what the princess looks like?
 
DISCLAIMER:
Sorry don't own bleach, it's still kubo tite's. though I wish I do!
 
 
Chapter 1
 
She strained to hear the sound of the carriage drawing further and further away. The rackety clip clops becoming fainter and fainter, till all she can hear is the sound of the leaves rustling through the breeze. Her smile growing wider with each fainting sound
The door of her chamber opened and in came a young lady whose dark blond hair was tucked into two flower barrettes.
 
“Is onii-sama gone? She asked the newcomer.
 
“Hai my lady. Prince Byakuya has just left” was the reply she got.
 
She let out a big whoop, jumping up and down. A mischievous smile plastered on her face. “You know what that means inoue? You know what that means? It means that for now I'm free!”
 
Inoue looked at her young charge. She seems so happy and excited. Jumping about like no young lady of her title should. But much as she enjoys seeing her happy, she also knows the restrictions and rules her title poses onto her.
 
“My lady, what ever it is your thinking and up to, I'm afraid you should first restrain your self. You wouldn't want his highness to reprimand you again now would you?
But the princess didn't stop twirling about, she just looked at her and with a very sly grin
 
“Why inoue, you are not thinking of telling nii-sama about my ... um… little educational trips, are you? “
 
“Of course not!” Inoue said aghast “you know I could never do that to you!”
 
“I know Inoue” she smiled placidly. “So, could you get me my brown gown? You know the drab one and my oldest brown cloak. Hurry! The sun will be setting soon and I'd like to see the market place during dusk! She said excitedly
 
“But…”
 
“No buts Inoue.” She said sternly in a tone that could match her brother's but the worried look in her abigail's eye's had her softening her tone when she said. “Don't worry, nothing will happen to me. The way nii-sama confines me inside this palace, nobody would recognize me. Heck, nobody outside of this place knows how I look! So I'll be safe. So go and get my clothes I need to change fast”
 
“Hai my lady”
 
 
The market at night was just as busy as it was when she visited during the day. There were always so many things to see. People moving about with a purpose. Oh, how she loved to listen to the people haggling for a piece of merchandise.
 
Hmmm… maybe I should bring a few coins next time and try it out, it sounds fun. Maybe tomorrow…. Then she heard some one call out
 
“SALE! All stocks on sale! Up to seventy percent off SALE!
 
And then she was caught.
“Oi! Wait! Ugh! Ouch that's my foot! Don't push! Arrgh! Owwww!”
 
“I can't believe they got crazy upon hearing a sale. Geez! She said as she got form the street and brushed her cloak clean.
 
Then she noticed the silence. Looking around she tried to see where exactly she was.
Uh-oh, where the hell am I anyway?
 
It was already dark when she saw the palace from afar.
Geez! Did I really got that far? She thought.
 
Just as she was about to enter the gates she saw a looming figure guarding the said gates. His typical sly face, with his malicious grin. Standing in a combative stance as if he's going to attack anytime. Gin. One of the most loyal of the royal guards. If he sees her then she can bet her life that onii-sama would also surely know.
 
“Damn!”
 
“Why is he here? Why isn't he with onii sama?”
 
Oh man, I can't let him see me looking like this. He'll surely tell nii-sama. Plus the fact that I should have been inside and not coming from outside…
 
“I guess I have to use the secret door from the west garden”
She turned to the side of the palace near the forests feeling each stone on the moss covered wall to look for the hidden panel that will open the tunnel.
There! Got it
 
“Oi! What are you doing there?”
 
She froze at the sound. I'm doomed! She thought! Nii-sama is really gonna kill me now!
 
“Well, look what we got here. Seems like we have a scrubby little thief “
 
Turning around, “Thief?!? Thief?!” she asked incredulously. No one has ever called me a thief! “How dare you call your prin….” Orange, she thought and stopped abruptly, putting both hands in her mouth to stop the flow of words that could get her into a lot of trouble.
 
Orange. The first thing that came to her mind when she saw her assailant.
 
 
 
NOTES:
First fanfic EVER!
Reviews definitely appreciated and wanted. Though pls. be kind guys.
 
Just the introduction, I know its not much. But pls ber with me.
Second chapter coming right up. Definiely better than the first chap.
IhcigoxRukia goodness with ulquixhime OOC
 
Reviews Please!