Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Of Violence ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Of Violence
Pairings: Many
Characters: All the cast except those who died
Warning: AU after Chapter 295
Description: AU. Fic-Length. Ichigo and Rukia have been married for thirty years and now live in Soul Society, but something seethes beneath the surface of their happy union. A secret that may prove to change everything, and Byakuya can't help but feel caught in between.
 
Disclaimer: Tite Kubo owns the honor of Bleach, not me. I am merely borrowing for the sake of my own amusement
 
This fic requires some explanation and some warnings before I begin. Firstly, I would like to make a few things clear.
 
This story takes place about thirty-five to forty years after the current storyline. In other words, the war has ended and people have moved on. As such, some of the characters have changed. They have matured and evolved. Before you immediately assume that they are OOC, please take a closer look at the time that has passed. A lot can happen in forty years.
 
This is AU after Chapter 295.
 
Ichigo and Rukia are married in this fiction, and they have four children as you will come to learn. More details will be revealed. As such, there will be some OCs. It is inevitable when designing children. Kaien and Ryuunosuke are their sons, and Mikan and Syaoran are their daughters.
 
Yes, Ichigo is a full-time Shinigami now. His body was given to Kon, as will be explained. Soul Society also recognizes the fact that he is a Vizard. By this point, Orihime is no longer in love with him. She has moved on. She is even happily married to someone else and desperately in love.
 
However, I would like to stress that simply because this fic has a heterosexual pairing does mean that slash won't make an appearance. There will be homosexual relationships/slash/yaoi in this fic.
 
I would like to emphasize that this is not a Rukia-bashing fic. I repeat, I do not hate Rukia's character, and this fiction was not intended to bash her or make her a villain. The plot simply fit her character, and I can quote canon very easily.
 
Also, a warning. If you are easily offended by the concept of abuse or are uneasy reading about it, please stop now. There will be scenes of it in this story, though none of child abuse. I have rated it mature for this very reason.
 
Let's review.
 
This is AU after Chapter 295
There will be OOC since this takes place in the future.
There will be OCs because of Ichigo's children.
There will be heterosexual love and slash.
There will be abuse.
I do not dislike Rukia; it fits her character.
This takes place in the future.
 
 
Flames will be used to fuel my internal hatred.
 
Thank you and enjoy.