Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Unlike Uryuu ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Uryuu just stood there, his mind numb to everything but what had just happened. He picked up his sewing case and sat down on the bed. Pulling out the vial he whispered, "Ichigo." and just stared into the blue liquid. What was he thinking? He had to go after him. He jumped out of bed, discarding the vial behind him and shattering it into pieces. Running out the door he chased after his new love, continually calling his name. He had to be heading home, knowing Ichigo he'd want to be alone, but there was no way that Uryuu was going to let him be.
He reached Ichigo's house, extremely out of breath, and tried to compose himself before ringing the doorbell. He rang the bell and soon heard someone coming down the stairs. Karen answered the door. Still out of breath, Uryuu asked, "Is... Ichigo here?"
"Yeah, he's in his room. You his boyfriend?"
Uryuu just looked at her.
"He's upstairs in the door on the left."
"Uuum... thanks." Uryuu rushed up the stairs and opened the door to Ichigo's room. Ichigo was laying on his back in bed, and lifted his head up to see Uryuu standing in the doorway.
"What's up with you? You hyped up on that spirit energy shit again?" Ichigo asked as he laid his head back down on the bed.
"No... Ichigo... listen to me. I'm not ever going to do it again. You have to believe me..."
"Why?" Ichigo sat up and placed his legs over the side of the bed. "You never told me that you had done it in the first place, and you probably weren't planning on it. It took me taking you to Urahara while you were passed out to get the answer from you! Why the hell should I believe you now?" Ichigo was now standing, staring into Uryuu's eyes. Uryuu looked away.
"I'm... sorry." After saying that, he turned around and left Ichigo alone. He walked down the stairs and out the door, heading back towards his house.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ichigo stood there for awhile, then sat down on the edge of his bed, placing his head in his hands.
'Maybe I was a little too hard on him' He thought as he lifted his face and leaned his arms on his knees. He sighed.
"Well, maybe I should go talk to him." He got out of bed, walked over to his door where a coat was hanging, and put it on. Then he walked downstairs where Karen was standing by the door.
"You really seemed to upset him. You two have a lover's quarell or something?"
"What are you..."
"I know what's going on. Go on, run after him, you know you want to." She said calmly.
His little sister really scared him sometimes. How the hell did she know? He slowly walked outside, his back to the door, eyes on Karen. Once out side, he turned around and walked to Uryuu's.
Fifteen minutes passed and he was knocking on Ishida's door.
No aswer.
He continued to knock, then decided to go in and make sure that everything was alright.
"Uryuu?" He opened the door and closed it behind him.
"Uryuu?" He searched the house, but he was nowhere to be found. He went back outside and starting walking, nowhere in particular, just walking, thinking of where Uryuu could have possibly gone.
He had been walking fo awhile when he heard someone calling his name. He turned around to see Orihime running towards him. She threw her arms around him.
"Ichigo! I'm so glad you made it!" She giggled a little and let go of him.
"Oh, yeah... the party."
"Come on in! Everyone's here, even Ishida came." She took him by the hand and led him into the house. Once inside, Ichigo immediately began scanning the room for any sign of Uryuu.
“Orihime!” Chizuru came up behind them and squeezed Orihime tightly. “Here! There's still soooo much tequilla left!” Chizuru shoved a shot glass into Orihime's hand and was about to pour when she handed it back.
“No thanks, I don't drink...” She said nervously while waving her hands. Ichigo raised a brow.
“But Hime, you've had many more shots than I have silly. Here, take another.”
Ichigo crossed his arms and looked down at Orihime. She sighed and looked up at him.
“Okay...” she laughed a little. “You caught me. But Chizuru just kept insisting and its not all that bad.” She smiled up at him and he couldn't help but still be a little agrivated with her, but he let it go and went upstairs to look for Uryuu.
He walked along the hallway, opening every door that he came too, and then he found him...

- - - - - - - - - -

“Come on Hime, you can take more than that!” said Chizuru as she handed her another shot.
“No... I think I'm done...” She felt great, but she could tell that it would be a bad idea for her to take another. She got up and stumbled a bit.
Chizuru smiled and put the bottle down. “Hey, come with me, I want to show you something.” She grabbed Orihime's hand and led her upstairs.
“Perfect...” Chizuru opened the door to a bedroom. They both walked in and she locked the door behind Orihime, then walked over and slowly started putting her face closer to the big breasted girl. Their lips met and Chizuru backed off a bit, then went in for another. They kissed deeper, and she put her hand underneath Orihime's shirt, on her stomach. As they continued to kiss, Orihime felt her hand going higher, then finally resting on her left breast.
She had Originally thought of Chizuru only as a friend, but now felt herself wanting her, and pulled her closer. She gasped a little as her left nipple was pinched softly, then couldn't stand it any more. She pulled off her shirt, stumbling slightly, and threw it in the floor. She started kissing the other girls neck, and heard her breathing increase. This was making her unusually excited. Chizuru reached behind Orihime and bagan to unclasp her bra, while she lifted up Chizuru's shirt. Her bra fell to the floor, exposing her bare chest. Chizuru's eyes widened, and Orihime continued to lift until she pulled the shirt off and added it to her own in the floor. She began to feel increadibly hot as she stared at Chizuru, standing in her black lace bra and skirt. Chizuru softly kissed her chest, then moved over and gently bit her nipple. After hearing an excited response, she started to suck. Orihime couldn't believe how much this turned her on. She grabbed other girl's hair as a small moan passed her lips. Chizuru gave her a small nudge and Orihime stumbled onto the bed. Chizuru got on top of her and started to kiss her passionatly. She reached a hand behind Chizuru and grabbed her ass. Chizuru broke the kiss and led Orihime's hand to the front of her skirt. She took over from there and went under Chizuru's skirt pulling down her matching black boy-short panties.
She felt a hand unbutton her jeans, and Chizuru pulled them down. She then put a hand under Orihime's panties and started to play with her clit. Orihime gasped with pleasure. She then felt a finger enter her and moaned as Chizuru put another one inside of her. She began to moan louder as the fingers went faster, moving and sliding in and out. Chizuru pulled her panties off and kissed the teen on her belly button, moving lower with each kiss.
“Chi....Chizuru...” She moaned, as she felt a tounge moving slowly, then faster over her clit. She almost lost it as Chizuru began to suck, and arched her back. She stopped sucking, and lifted her head up.
“Wait right here.” She got up and walked over to her dresser where she pulled out a dildo. She walked back over to Orihime and got back in bed. “Are you a virgin?” She asked. Orihime nodded and Chizuru leaned over and whispered, “Then I'll be sure to take it slow...” Chizuru went back to work and entered Orihime with her tounge. She focused there for awhile, then came back up. “You ready?”
She was more than ready, she wanted it and she wanted it now. She'd never felt like this before and was loving every minute of it. She nodded and Chizuru put the tip of the dildo at Orihime's entrance and entered slightly, moving it around, teasing the teen. Orihime groaned with impatience and grabbed a hold of Chizuru's hand. She thrusted it forward and gasped a little as a small pain went through her. Chizuru smirked and pulled it out, only to enter again, and started sliding it in and out.
Orihime grabbed her large breast and started to play with the nipple. “Mmmmm...” Chizuru started going faster, then went down and licked Orihime's clit, hand moving the dildo at a brisk pace, sending Orihime over the edge. “Uuuuuun!” she screamed as she came, grabbing a handful of her breast and squeezing hard. After a little while, she was laying there, her whole body tingleing and breathing hard. “What... about... you?” She asked.
“Don't worry about me...” She said as she laid her head on Orihime's chest. The room was spinning and Orihime closed her, then slowly drifted to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Don'... you ever knock?” Uryuu asked, then wiped his mouth. Ichigo felt his stomach twist, he hated to see Uryuu like this.
“Decided to drink again? And after last time... thought you were smarter than that.” Ichigo said as he leaned against the doorway, arms folded.
“Shut'up...” Uryuu said, getting to his feet, then stumbled into the sink. He shoved his way past Ichigo. He could tell that he'd been crying and it made him feel a bit guilty. He uncrossed his arms and walked over to Uryuu. Spinning him around he kissed him deeply and when they broke apart, saw a tear slide down Uryuu's cheek. He jerked away from Ichigo and stormed downstairs.
“Uryuu...” Ichigo followed.
They reached the bottom of the stairs. “Uryuu... don't do this...”
He stopped and turned to Ichigo. “It's... ovr'... I... I can't be withyou anymore!” and with that, he left Ichigo standing there alone, all eyes on him. He turned around slowly. Everyone was there... and now... everyone knew...