Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fan Fiction ❯ Spike, Angel and the Gang Together Forever ❯ Family Time ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Spike, Angel and the Gang Together Forever
 
Spike and Angel have been mated for centuries but need to keep position of Master Vampires in the demon community. How can they do this with baby Connor and jealous Cordelia?
 
Family Time
 
2 Hours Later
 
“How about this Spike?” Fred asked the Vampire, holding the baby picture up.
 
“To simple. This needs to be extravagant and very showy.” Spike replied holding another baby clothing magazine.
 
“I don't see why. Dress the boy in simple pants and t-shirt and he'll look great.” Angel sad looking very tired and uninterested.
 
“But it needs to be special. This is a one time chance, and everything needs to be done to the max.” Fred, ever the voice of reason said.
 
“I'm just too tired. You guys keep going and I'll help in the morning. I'm going to bed.” Angel said slowly standing from the ground.
 
“I know how to wake you up.” Spike said standing up beside Angel and rise up on his toes to suck on Angel's neck and grip his Masters cock in his other hand.
 
Angel nearly fainted from Spike's bold display of his powers of seduction and couldn't drag Spike up the stairs fast enough.
 
XXXXXXXXX Don't like slash sex scenes don't read this crappy excuse for one.
 
Angel quickly shut the door and shoved Spike against the hard wall.
 
“You don't know how long I've waited for this.” Spike said painting from the hard thrusts of Angel's clothed cock against his own.
 
Angel's only reply was a deep grunt and as quickly as Vampirely possible, ripped Spike's clothes off.
 
With no effort, Angel flung Spike naked onto the bed kissing him with ferocious passion.
 
Wrapping his long legs around Angel's clothed thighs for more friction, Spike unbuttoned Angel's back shirt and ripped off his black wife-beater.
 
“Fuck me.” Spike growled heavily into Angel's ear tearing at his pants zipper, eagerly awaiting Angel's huge member.
“Whatever you want baby.” Angel replied grapping the tube of lube of the dressing counter.
 
Slicking his fingers, Angel plunged two fingers into Spike's eager opening and staring a hard and fast rhythm to quickly prepare his tight entrance.
 
“I need to now.” Spike panted quietly after the third finger was entered and Angel started to scissor his fingers and hit his sweet spot.
 
After covering his huge cock, Angel entered Spike in one hard thrust, settling between his Childe's inviting legs to allow Spike time to adjust to the intrusion.
 
“Fuck me until l scream.” Spike growled thrusting against Angel's hips, urging the man on top of him to move.
 
Starting a quick pace Angel entered Spike to the hilt hard and fast repeatedly until Spike angled Angel's dick to hit his sensitive prostate.
 
“Aagh!” Angel kept slamming against Spike continuously until he felt Spike's walls tighten around his hard member, signaling his close release, and orgasmed after Spike's seed covered both their chests.
 
“Angel!”
 
“Spike!”
 
They yelled together and then collapsed together on the bed to catch unneeded breathe.
 
“That was fantastic.” Spike said panting and wrapping his weak arms around Angel's neck, cuddling the tired and bigger man to his chest. (No pun intended - _ ^ )
 
“Too long, baby.” Angel said to his mate, rolling off the blonde but quickly dragging Spike onto his muscular chest, missing the body heat Spike always seemed to possess.
 
“I want to ask you something Spike. I know it might be to much so feel free to say no.” Angel said after a few moments of comfortable silence.
 
“I can't say no to you, you know that.” Spike said honestly kissing Angel along his broad jaw.
 
“At the adoption ceremony l wanted to know if you wanted to perform a conception spell.” Angel said uneasily and looking uncertainly at Spike's confused face.
 
“What?”
 
“Spike, will you be the Mother of my children?” Angel said looking straight into Spike's sky blue eyes.
 
“Of course you daft git!” Spike said excitedly hugging Angel tighter and burying his face into Angel's neck.
 
“I didn't know how'd you react.” Angel sighed feeling as if a great weight has been lifted from his shoulders.
 
“I've been waiting for you to ask me that for a long time. I didn't know if you wanted me to carry your kids or if you wanted any more, besides Connor of course.” Spike confesses kissing Angel's glowing face with love.
 
A loud cry interrupted their precious moment and brought them back to reality, knowing they had to go back down stairs and answer Connors call.
 
“We better get dressed.” Spike said passionately kissing Angel and getting dress in record time.
 
SpikeAngelForeverSpikeAngelForeverSpikeAngelForeverSpikeAngelF orever
 
“Hush now Connor. Here you go.” Spike said soothingly to the quieting baby and feeding him the bottle of warm milk Angel gave to him. “There we go.”
 
“You're going to be great.” Angel said happily, hugging Spike from behind, watching Connor over the shorter mans shoulder.
 
“What do you mean I'm going to be great? I am great.” Spike said chuckling lightly, trying not to disturb the eating child.
 
“I get the feeling I'm missing out on something.” Cordelia said walking in on the `family moment'.
 
`God, can't they get a room.' Cordelia thought rudely, with a disgusted look on her face but quickly covering it with a false smile.
 
“Spike has agreed to be the bearer of my children.” Angel said proudly.
 
 
 
 
 
Should l continue or not? Running out of ideas, need your help!