Buffy The Vampire Slayer Fan Fiction ❯ Twinkle, twinkle... ❯ Twinkle, twinkle... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Twinkle, twinkle... by alexandrathegray
 
“Jason.”
 
The blond werewolf looked up, distracted as he gathered the remains of the groups late snack from the forgotten coffee table. The white paper sacks were easily balled up in his fist when he turned his attention to his master.
 
“Perhaps you could give our young lady some company,” Jean-Claude said once he had his wolf's attention.
 
Jason turned his head, looking over to said young lady who appeared to be in the middle of glaring at Anita as the other woman engaged in a heated discussion. Jason couldn't hear from across the room, despite his werewolves senses, but he could guess well enough when someone was being chastised.
 
“She seems busy with Anita right now,” Jason said, leaving the notion behind. “And it doesn't look like she'd want any company anyway,” he added absentmindedly.
 
“Au contraire, mon loup,” Jean-Claude said slyly as he lounged against the white arm of the couch. “The thing she will want most when Anita is done with her is... company.”
 
Jason looked up, fighting to keep the suspicion, skepticism and curiosity from showing openly on his face. The girl wanted company? Why did Jean-Claude sound so pleased, as if he had just won a prize? Jason looked carefully, covertly at his master, gauging his expression, the upward curve of his lip, the devious narrowing of his eyes, the twinkle therein...
 
Twinkle! Dear God, Jean-Claude's eyes held a twinkle. Jason had only ever seen Jean-Claude with a twinkle in his eye if...
 
If someone was about to get laid.
 
...Hot damn!
 
~~
 
A short little vignette in which Faith from BtVS has teamed up with the preternatural powers of St. Louis, and someone is about to benefit from the after-fight lust of said Slayer. Hope you enjoyed! Please r&r.