Cantarella Fan Fiction ❯ Buried Desires ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Buried Desires
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl
 
Disclaimer: Cantarella and all of its characters are owned by You Higuri, her Japanese publishers, and Go!Comi. I only play with them for grins and giggles.
 
A/N: Written in response to a prompt for Bleach fanfic: Harlot. On an errand, someone catches Chiaro's eye, and he indulges himself.
 
0o0o0o0o0o
 
His errand completed early, Chiaro decided to take his time on the journey back to the Vatican. Cesare was expecting the very answer he'd received from the nobleman the cardinal had sent him to, so why hurry? A nice, easy ride back home would get him to his master's palace just in time for supper.
 
Winding his way through crowded streets, the assassin glanced over and saw a small group of women - prostitutes - on the corner. One of them caught his eye, and he blinked, doing a double-take. A sudden lust seizing him, the blond swordsman made his way to the knot of women.
 
After a brief haggle over the price, Chiaro was soon spending himself - twice - on the woman. Sated, he paid her extra for the second round, and really looked at her.
 
She was just a tall, thin woman with long, brown hair. Oh, the color of her eyes was almost the right shade, and they had a similar all-knowing look. The mouth was sensuous enough, but she no longer looked the same to him as she had on the street.
 
He wasn't sure if he was more ashamed because she only slightly resembled Cesare, or because he'd used her in place of Cesare.