Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ The Last soul ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this fanfic

Blood Tears High: The last Soul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

It was now three days before the new year. Everybody was out in the snow, just playing around. Suddenly, Vega felt something go right through him.

Vega: Owww

Everybody turned around, and saw a miko, traditional Kimono and all. Three of them recognized her, but four gasped.

Kagome: Sister, is that you?

Vega: It's no illusion Kagome. It's your twin sister, Kikyo. The protector of the Shikon Jewel.

Suddenly, Spawn showed up.

Spawn: Sir, you okay.

Vega: It's just an arrow, nothing major.

Rin: Pat, The Last soul is within our grasp.

SFS: Really, Then let me at her.

Rin: No, I will.

SFS: Suit yourself

Kikyo then got another arrow ready, this time, pointed at Inuyasha.

Kagome: Sis, why are you after us, what did we do to you.

Kikyo: Inuyasha and Vega, were the ones who killed me. No that I'm back, It's my time for a little payback.

Vega: Listen Kikyo. I wasn't even close to you when you died. Yes you were attacked, but It wasn't me. I'm pretty sure Inuyasha wouldn't do something like that either.

Inuyasha: Yeah, besides, I am dating your twin sister, so why would I want to kill you.

Kikyo: You were both after the Shikon Jewel. Now that it's complete, I plan to take both of you, to hell.

Mass silence was heard, and a grasshopper chirp (????????). Everyone then burst out laughing.

Vega: Kikyo, that was a good one. No, it can never happen.

Kikyo: Why not, you scumbag?

Vega: Simple. I forgot to tell you, I was the son of the devil. Now, I'm the Devil. Sooooooo......... dragging me to hell is impossible. And If you think for one second, I'll let you drag anyone else to hell, you are sadly mistaken.

Kikyo: But Vega, when we were dating...

Pan: Hold up. You two were dating before she died?

Vega: Don't forget, I was a BTP before.

Kikyo: BTP?

Vega: Big Time Playa. How's that for ya.

Kikyo: As I was saying. You wanted the Shikon Jewel. I don't understand why?

Vega: I knew the creator of it. She's in hell right now. But I personally didn't trust you with it. You see, that jewel, was a small source of my mother, when she became The devil. Every devil must leave one artifact on Earth. I have yet to do something like that, but I'm making a replica of my claws for that. Now, that I'm the Devil, I must use the Shikon, to purify it.

Suddenly, Kikyo shot an arrow at Pat, but he dodged.

Rin: I have no other choice, but to strike now.

Rin Transformed into the Angel of light, and withdrew the Angel's light saber.

Rin: Kikyo, you are being controlled by a dark soul, so I must strike you down.

Kikyo: Never.

Kikyo began to rapidly shoot arrows at Rin, but she kept dodging them. Rin then went Behind Kikyo, and shoved the sword through Kikyo. The Black soul of Assmodeus came out. The Final soul was freed. But Because Kikyo was already dead, the sword killed Kikyo again.

Rin: I'm sorry about that. I didn't think that my sword was capable of killing the dead.

Vega: But At least her body isn't being controlled anymore.



Vega took out the Shikon Jewel.

Vega: Mother, I am glad for that Rule of Hell. I wish that Kikyo to be resurrected, as a 100% human, with immortality

Kagome: Why would you do that?

Vega: I keep my old flames close to my heart. If I could die, I would have if Kikyo did. I cared for her a lot during the brief time we dated, but I stick with my choice.

Pan: Damn Strait.

The Jewel stopped glowing, and Kikyo was revived. But at the same time, six other black souls had appeared. The Six other souls of Assmodeus. Here's the order, and body part, that they appeared as.

The Soul of Marik: The Left arm

The Soul of Naraku: The Tail

The Soul of Randy Orton: The Right leg

The Soul of Bit Beast: The Left leg

The Soul of Fat Boy: The Body

The Soul of Meilin: The Head

The Soul of Kikyo: The Right arm

The souls fused, and out came a 17 year old punk. The Hair was long, and bright green. He was about 5'8. Looked to be around 175 LBS. He only wore Jeans. His tail, was that of a cobra snake. His eyes were golden, like a snake. He was pure evil. He landed on the ground, and looked at himself. Then, he looked At Pat.

Assmodeus: I'm back, at last. Not with the limitless powers I could have had, but I am still strong enough.

SFS: You're right, you are back. Only to die again. This time, the metal arm isn't there, because I've filled the cards up, and I can use them at any given time, without the cards. I just have the power to summon whatever I desire.

Assmodeus: Yes, my twin. You have grown much stronger since the last time we fought. But rest assured, I'll be the victorious one this time around.

Rin: I'd like to see that.

Assmodeus: Little sister. I'll deal with you later. Remeber Pat, August 29th, will truly be judgement day. Until then, stay healthy, and get ready for the thrashing of all life times. MMMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A/N: How do you like Assmodeus. Yep, he's finally here, and you've gotta help me in some ways to make some sort of plot. I already got one and I'll use it, but I need more ideas for another one following it, before the big fight. ThanX