Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eriol's Troubles ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
So, this basically started as a mindless babble between friends. It starts at the scene in Card Captor Sakura the Movie 2: The Sealed Card where Hiiragizawa-san calls Sakura-chan to tell her about the Sealed Card.

The three of us do not own Harry Potter or Card Captor Sakura. If I did, they would be mixed a lot more often and in more than just fanfiction. Not to mention we would actually own all of the manga, instead of just six of them.

Enjoy!

-----------------------
Eriol’s Troubles
by: Rika, Suzuki, and Echo
-----------------------

Sakura was sitting in her room, having a conversation with Kero, when suddenly the phone rang.
“Who could that be at a time like this?” Kero asked, flying over to the phone.
“I don’t know...” Sakura answered, as she picked up the phone. She answered it. “Hello?”
“It’s been a long time, Sakura...”
“Eriol?!”
“Noo...” the voice answered. “I’m his evil twin brother...Harry Potter!!!”
This was indeed the beginning of the end...
On the other side of the phone, Eriol burst into his room, and confronted Harry. “What are you doing on my phone? Nevermind on my phone, what are you doing in my house?!”
“I just dropped in for a visit, seeing as I just found out you were my twin brother!”
“Who told you we were twins? Besides, how could you be my twin, seeing as I’m a reincarnation?!”
“Even reincarnations need parents!” Harry pointed out. “Our parents just happened to be killed by Voldemort...”
“Great...that makes me feel so much better.” Eriol suddenly noticed the phone in Harry’s hand. “Who are you on the phone with anyways?”
“Sakura-chan...” Harry said, matter-of-factly.
“Hey!” Eriol said angrily. “That’s long distance! How do you know about Sakura anyways?!”:
“I looked in the little black book next to the phone...” Harry said, waving a little book so Eriol could see it.
“What are you doing looking through that? Give it to me!” He said, snatcing away the phone. “Are you still there Sakura?”
“What’s going on Eriol-kun?”
“Hey! Why does Daidouji Tomoyo-san have little hearts around her name?”
“PUT THAT DOWN!” Eriol yelled, blushing furiously.
“Why is your face so red?” Harry asked, giggling.
“Eriol-kun?” the voice on the phone said. “What did he say about Tomoyo-chan?”
“NOTHING!” he steamed. “Listen, I have to tell you something very impor-”
-beep...beep...beep...beep...-
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!” Eriol screamed out in frustration. “Look what you made me do!” The Sealed Card cut the line before I could tell her about it!”
“Umm...sorry?”
“You’re gonna be sorry!”
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Eriol stomped over and opened it.
A bearded man stood in the doorway. Harry pushed past Eriol and embraced the man.
“Dumbledore!”
Eriol twitched a couple of times before he managed to say through clenched teeth, “Are you the one who told this twin demon of mine about me?”
“Yes, and I have letters for both of you.” Dumbledore said, hading them both the signature parchment envelopes.
Eriol didn’t even open it. It just exploded into flames as he glared at it.
“I will not stoop down to the level of Hogwarts...”
“I don’t remember Clow having such a temper...” Dumbledore muttered under his breath. Then said louder, “We were actually inviting you to come teach our Defense Against the Dark Arts class. We’re in...desperate...need of a teacher.
“I would...” Eriol said sharply, “but I actually value my life. Besides, I have to find a phone that works so I can call Sakura back.”
“Oh, I didn’t know you had a girlfriend...” Dumbledore said with a smirk.
“Noooo.” Harry said excitedly.
Eriol glared daggers at Harry, but Harry went on anyways.
“That would be Daidouji Tomoypmph...”
Eriol clamped a hand over Harry’s mouth, his face as bright as the train engine that rides through Platform 9 3/4.
“Shut up...” Eriol muttered, but Dumbledore just smiled.
“Whta was that you were saying?” Dumbledore asked.
“N-nothing...” Eriol said quickly. “I don’t have a girlfriend...”
“Yet...” Harry said, running down the nearby hallway to escape the wrath of his brother.
“SHUT UP!” Eriol screamed, chasing after him. He nearly ran over Ruby Moon, who was walking down the hallway with a tray of tea. She noticed Dumbledore in the hallway, and smiled.
“Come in and have a cup of tea.” she said with a smile.
“I think I will.” Dumbledore said, taking a teacup and sitting down. “I’m rather fond of tea...”