Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new start ❯ sorting ceremony ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: I do not own Harry Potter or CCS
 
Harry: HI Nat can Sakura be my girlfriend? PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
 
Sakura blushes
 
Nat: hmmmm, the famous harry potter begging me the little weak Natalie. OK I promise I'll think about it.
 
Syaroan: NO I want Sakura *whispers: even though Tomoyo is hotter*
 
Nat: *Punch him on the face* shut the hell up you fucken idiot and for your punishment you will dance around in a tutu and a tiara.
 
Syaoran: NOOOOOO!!!
 
Nat: Now or else you will be punished by the elders.
 
Syaoran: ok *image the great Li clan leader dancing tutu*
 
Everybody falls over laughing
 
Nat: Now on with the story
 
Normal POV
 
Sakura and the HP gang got off the train and headed for the carriage. It was carried by horse spirits. Sakura got freaked out by that. Yes people you guessed she is STILL fright of ghost or in another word spirit.
 
Sakura was hugging Harry when they went on the carriage. Harry started to blush and Sakura immediately let go. By then Ron got jealoused because it is always Harry this and Harry that. But Hermione hit him across his head.
 
The carriage stopped and Professor M stand in front of Harry's carriage.
 
`hello Sakura it is so lovely to see you dearest' said the female professor
 
Harry and the gang gives her weird looks but Sakura just ignored them
 
`Hi Grandma it is sooo nice to see you too and where is uncle and grandpa'asked Sakura
 
`oh they are in the great hall waiting for you of course'
 
`OK let go and see ya later Harry, Ron, Hermione'
 
`later' said the gang
 
Sakura walked with her dear grandma and chats away. When they are in the great hall, Sakura received dreamy and hentai looks from the guys and jealous looks from the girl.
 
`Welcome to another year of Hogward and this is year we have a new transfer student from Japan lets welcome Sakura Kinomoto Reed Dumbledore.' Said Dumbledure. Everyone was stunned by her last name. Dumbledore and Snape just smirked. Proffesor M put the sorting hat on Sakura's head.
 
` well hello there grand daughter of Dumbledore, daughter of Clow Reed and the mistress of the Sakura cards welcome. Oh my you are also the queen of the stars. Very powerful power. With the power you have you are above all the other houses. Now where to put you.'
`Oh I think I know!'
 
 
 
`IT'S GRYFFINDOR'
 
All the student from Gryffindor was cheering and clapping. Harry and the gang are so happy that they nearly jumped. Sakura walked down and sat down next to Harry. Fred and George immediately walked up to her and said
 
`Hi babe I'm Fred/George nice to meet you'
 
`Hey I'm Sakura Kinomoto nice to meet you'
 
`Hi you two leave Sakura alone' said Ron
 
`RON YOU ARE SO DEAD FOR NOT TELLING US YOU KNOW SUCH A BABE' and everyone sweatdrops.
 
Suddenly a loud scream was heard from Sakura and a loud HOEEEEEEEEE. It turn out that Headless Nick just popped out of nowhere and scared Sakura half to death.
 
`Sorry Nick Sakura is kind of afraid of ghost but I promise she will get use to it.'
 
`It Ok Harry and welcome to Gryffindor'
 
`hehehehe sorry about that and oh thank you' said Sakura nervously
 
She turned to Dumbledore
 
`LET THE FEAST BEGIN' food popped out of nowhere and Sakura and all the rest start eating.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi people. Thank you sooooooo soooooooooooo much for the review. Any suggest or comment please review.
 
 
REVIEW
PLEASE THX