Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new start ❯ chpt 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: I don't own CCS and HP. Hehehehehe!!!!
 
Nat: HOEEEEEE, sorrrry I forgot to update.*sweatdrop*
 
Sakura: HI how r u
 
Syaoran: You bitch you made me wear that stupid tutu.*growls*
 
Nat: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME. THAT'S IT YOU ARE SOOOO WEAR THIS CHICKEN SUIT.* running around trying to put the suit on Syaoran.
 
Syaoran: YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN. I'AM THE LEADER OF THE LI CLAN
 
Yelen: Syaoran if you don't listen to Natalie you WILL be disowned from the family.
 
Syaoran:*groans*
 
Nat: Syaoran-kun act like a chicken. *Syaoran start running around acting like a chicken*
 
Everyone sweatdrop and start laughing
 
Nat: Now on with the story
 
Thoughts
 
Normal
 
Normal POV
Sakura and the HP gang sits in the potion class patiently. Snape is explaining how to make a truth potion.
 
`class begin now and no talking or 10 points off the house. Didn't I start say no talking, miss Granger 10 points off' said Snape
 
Everyone paired up. Sakura with Harry, Hermione with Ron, Malfoy with Parkson. Hermione and Ron keep on glaring at Sakura and Snape keep on taking points off them for glaring at his niece.(a/n image this Hermione and Ron glare and Snape take points off and it keep on repeating)
 
At the End of the Day (a/n what can I say I am a very lazy person.)
At dinner, most of the Gryffindors are glaring at Hermione and Ron for losing sooo many points. Sakura and Harry just ignore them and sit down at the front of the table. Professor M stand up.
 
`There still be a Gryffindor quidditch try out tomorrow. These who wish to try please go to the field after classes. Thank you.'
 
`Hey Sakura would you like to try out, I'm the captain of Gryffindor team.'
 
`sure harry, I'll try but I don't know to fly yet.'
 
`that's ok I will teach you at lunch'
 
By now the whole school is listening. Everyone is planning to go watch including the Slytherins.
 
The next day at lunch. (a/n like I said I'm lazy)
Everyone is at the field waiting for the couple. In the girl Gryffindor dorm, Sakura is sitting on her bed looking at the box in her hand. She find it in her account at the wizard bank.(a/n what is the bank called).
 
Sakura POV
This is father's, he was the best chaser (a/n is this how you spell it). This is his broom the ` light star queen' he said it is as fast as light in the letter.
 
I opened it and found………………………… …
 
 
 
A silver crystal broom with her name and a note inside.
 
My dear sweet daughter,
HELLO!!!! By the time you open this box you are ready to try out for chaser. Hehehe!!! Remember I can see the future.hehehehe!!! *Sakura sweat drop*
 
Anyway, my daughter I know that you will be successful. That is because you have my blood in you. This broom only accept you and your soulmate soo be wise.
 
Love you
 
Your father
Clow Reed
 
P.S Evil will arrive soon so be prepared and you will discover something important.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry, I will stop here because I feel lazy and mum is mad so yeh. . Plz don't kill me. Well, Saku is a chaser but what is this new evil. Well please review and give me some idea cause I'm running out. Hehehehehe!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Please review
>_<