Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Parody Crossover ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

No title required

Next chapter! These are only short because they look longer on word!

I already wrote a disclaimer on the first chapter and don't feel like writing another one. Too bad! (Please don't sue!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*(No, these are not skulls!)

When the three kids, and two stuffed toys reached the end, Dumbledore once again resumed his speech. "Please welcome…" Dumbledore was once again cut off from his speech by the fact that he didn't know the kids' names. " Hello, me name is Sakura Avalon, this is Li Showron, Eli Moon, Keroberos, and Spinner." Sakura said indicating to the right person/creature each time.

"Thank you Sakura." Dumbledore said and once again resumed his speech. "They will be teaching the new class, which will be based on a different type of magic." The fact that kids that looked no older than 13 were going to teach them drew gasps, whispers, and the occasional person that falls off their chair in surprise. "I am aware of their age, but the ministry had made and exception due to their experience." Dumbledore answered all the surprise in the room. "Please, sit down." Dumbledore said to the three indicating at the staff table. Sakura, Li, and Eli (Pronunciation -Ee-Lie) sat down at the table with Sakura and Li looking at their feet from embarrassment.

"Now! Let the feast begin!" And with that the plates everywhere filled with food amazing the three kids. Sakura, Li, and Eli ate and talked while Kero headed for anything sweet and spinner was being held firm away from anything sweet.

Harry was observing the three new `teachers' up in the teacher's table. The boy names Li was in an argument against the thing names Keroberos, while the girl, Sakura, was trying to break it up. Harry wondered about what Dumbledore meant by experience when the feast was over.

As he headed for his dormitory he saw the three kids talking to Dumbledore, and then heading off after Professor McGonagall. Really tired and unconcerned, Harry made his way towards the Griffindor tower, only to be stopped by Professor McGonagall. "What is it Professor." Harry said, hoping he didn't do something wrong already. He at least wanted to wait until the next day! "I would like you to show the three new teachers to the Griffindor tower. They will be in there even though they are technically teachers. Understood?" The last was more of a statement than a question but Harry nodded and motioned the three to come. "*Yawn* I'm tired." He heard the girl say. "Maybe you'll actually wake up on time tomorrow." Kero said. "Kero! Don't be so mean!" The girl yelled at the stuffed animal. The rest of the way to the Griffindor tower was almost completely uneventful.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

R~E~V~I~E~W!!!!!!!