Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Burning Overload ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~*~Disclaimer~*~ Neko Ryuichi does not own Cardcaptor Sakura. CLAMP owns this way wonderful anime.

Burning Overload

Ch. 1

By Neko Ryuichi

"So are you going this weekend?" Tomoyo asked Sakura as they walked with their friends.

"I don't know. It all depends on if Touya's going." Sakura said as she flipped her light brown mid-back length hair behind her shoulder. Tomoyo, noticing their friends were far ahead, grabbed Sakura's hand and they ran up to the group.

"Hey Kero! Wait up!!" Tomoyo shouted. Keroberos Rayson, or just plain Kero to his friends, turned around and smiled. Kero had a pair of bright golden, cat-like eyes and blond shoulder length hair.

"But I have to get home before Sol eats all the butterscotch pudding." He pouted. Sol, the ten year old sister of Kero, had the same mannerisms as her big brother. She had fiery red hair, the brightest amber eyes, and was always on an eternal sugar rush.

Tomoyo, Sakura, and Eriol, who had been walking beside Kero, sweatdropped.

"Kero, when are you going to stop eating pudding, playing video games, and trying to stay in a sugar high 24/7?" Eriol said with a long suffering sigh.

"When you stop dressing up like a sorcerer and pretending you're the half reincarnation of a magician named Clow Reed." Kero shot right back, sticking out his tongue at Eriol. Eriol had the tact to shut up and blush in embarrassment.

"So Kero, are you going to Burning Overload this weekend?" Tomoyo wheedled after she regained her composure.

"Hell yea!!" Kero shouted, punching a fist into the air. He instantly quieted and looked thoughtful.

"I-…I want to thank you all for still being my friends after…after Shane broke up with me…"Kero whispered, trying to keep the tears at bay. Sakura walked up behind Kero and hugged him.

"Kero,…Shane was a fool to let you go." She said, hugging Kero momentarily tighter then let him go and ruffled his hair affectionately.

"Besides, you just might bump into another guy and fall in love all over again." She added teasingly as Tomoyo giggled and Eriol smirked. Kero punched Sakura's arm playfully and started walking backwards while smiling.

"And what makes yo-" Kero slammed into another body and both of them fell to the ground hard. Sakura and Tomoyo both winced and asked Kero if he was okay while Eriol offered his hand to Kero. Taking the offered hand, Kero pulled himself up. Turning around, Kero gaped in amazement.

"What the bloody hell are you staring at?" the voice growled out, a slight English accent adding a lilt to the words. Kero merely opened and closed his mouth in answer. Sakura took a quick glance at Kero and stifled a giggle. 'The irony of it. I say he's going to bump into another guy and, lo and behold, he does!' The young man, who was currently standing up and dusting himself off, had waist length black hair with blue and violet highlights and lively green eyes, which at the moment held annoyance in them.

Sakura had to stifle another giggle as another thought came to her. 'Kero's fallen and he's fallen hard!'

TBC…

Well? Whadya think? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!! Please?!?! Well anyhoo, please review!