Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Blossom ❯ chpt 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
‘Sakura, calm down what the hell are you yelling for? Aren’t you happy to see me again?’

‘Aren’t I happy, aren’t I happy? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT KIND OF QUESTION? OF COURSE I’M NOT. YOU LEFT ME WITH THAT BITCH OLD HAG AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO SELL ME OFF LIKE A WHORE. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST? WHERE WAS YOU CAN I WAS FORCED TO MARRY JIN. WHERE WERE YOU? HMMMM!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BACK NOW DOESN’T MEAN THAT I CAN FORGIVE YOU FOR LEAVING ME FOR 6 YEARS.’ yelled Sakura as tears rolled down her face.

‘You have to understand that as your brother I have the right to go and start doing things that I like and I can’t just stay with you. Grow up monster.’ When ‘Touya turned away from Sakura, she saw a little bit of some kind of tattoo on his back.

‘Syaoran, Eriol pin him down for me please.’ They pinned him down and the ‘so called Touya’ started shouting things, like “You have no right,” and “How dare you!”. Sakura grabbed his shirt and pulled it up.

It was a tattoo of the Tigers.

‘You’re not my brother, my brother wouldn’t 1) tell me to grow up and 2) He would start a fight with Syaoran first and 3) YOU ARE NOT MY BRO. Syaoran check if there is fake skin on his face.’ Syaoran did as told and as truth told, there was a fake skin. It turned out to be one of Tiger’s member.

‘Syaoran let me ask some questions then you do whatever you want with him ok babe?’ She said as she put her hands on her hips.

‘Sure’ He said as he grinned mischievously.

‘Why are you pretending to be my bro?’ She said as she stooped down to the now almost unconscious fake Touya.

‘Why should I tell you anything you bitch?’

‘Because if you don’t your precious part removed before we kill you, you better start talking.’

‘ehhhh, I’m Justin (a/n stupid I know) and second in command of the tigers and I’m here to kill you. Your brother has not died, that is all I’m going to say and now let me go or you will regret it hot stuff.’ He grinned maliciously.

Hearing this, Syaoran turned to Justin, and raised his arm, almost landing the punch of the “piece of vermin”. How dare he? Just wait…he would kill him.

‘Fine, Syao you can do what ever you want with him now and get me some water.’ Said Sakura airily, flicking Justin on the forehead.

‘Do I look like some kind of slave.’ Said Syaoran as he crossed his arms. He knew- however, that he would end up doing it, sakura was dangerous when she was mad.

‘No but you have to because you love me.’ She said, as she slowly darkened.

‘WHAT DOES ME LOVING YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THIS.’ He froze. Uh oh, he thought. Too much.

‘……………….’

‘You are just being random aren’t you’ Said Syaoran.

‘…………………& #8230;’

‘-sigh- Eriol get the son of a bitch out of here and give him to Wolf. Sakura you are going to put your stuff in our room.’ Syaoran gave Justin a good kick in the rib and glared at him before he stopped down.

‘Don’t ever-’ he hissed, “ Check out my girlfriend AGAIN!’

‘Syaoran, did you say something?’ Asked Sakura cutely.

Syaoran turned away as he blushed. ‘No-nothing.’

“Kowaii. This guy’s kowaii!” Whispered Justin to himself.

“I HEARD THAT! Eriol, take him away…”

Eriol pulled Justin out and Sakura, Syaoran went to their room.

Saku+Syao room
Sakura smile at him evilly and the great XiaoLang Li is so scary like a little puppy dog.

‘ehh, Sakura???’

‘Well, Syao since you didn’t get me my water, you will be punished.’ She pinned him down on the bed and they start making out. Syaoran kiss down her neck.

‘Saku are you sure, I mean we can wait if you want.’

‘No, I want you my little wolf.’

In the Morning
Everyone is eating breakfast around the table when Sakura came in.

‘Hi Saku did you have fun last night.’

‘What are you talking about tomoyo’

‘WELL, there was a lot noise from your house, my sweet little cousin.’said Eriol

‘Eriol I’m going to kill you. I’M NOT YOUR SWEET LITTLE COUSIN YOU’RE ONLY OLDER THAN ME BY TWO DAYS.’

‘Tomoyo, my love save me, save me.’

‘If I save you, who’s going to save me.’ You can see that Sakura’s tickling Tomoyo and Syaoran’s beating Eriol up.

‘ehh, Syao I think you better stop before Eriol dies and Tomoyo comes after you.’

‘awww, but saku’

‘Not you dare but Saku me you!’ Suddenly there is knock on the door which make them all jump.

‘Who the hell would that been. It’s wayyyyyy to early in the morning.’ Syaoran complained.

‘Shut up, Syao you don’t want a nasty lump on your head do you.’

Syaoran just starred at Sakura then went to answer to door. It turned out to be some stupid cop that interruped their 'quit' morning.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>Well hello everyone, i know i haven't update for a long time , i am very sorry. Please review or if i don't get at least 15 review I AM NOT UPDATING.
>>>>>>>>

REVIEW............. ..... >_<