Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deep pureness ❯ Suprises ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

HI,
Thanks to Illusion 4 reviewing
On with the story
Disclaimer: Nothing's mine but the storyline and any additional characters.
 
 
Deep Pureness
Chapter 8- Surprises
 
Both Syaoran and Eriol woke in the early hours of the morning, 2:46 to be exact.
Seeing that Sakura and Tomoyo were asleep, they carried them up to their bedrooms.
 
Eriol's Pov
 
I rested Tomoyo on the bed as I sat next to her and gazed at her. She was angelic, to me at least and I knew we were moving fast, I mean I had only asked her out a few hours ago in the living room when we were watching Syaoran and Sakura. The thing is I know we love each other and we have for a long time, as we told each other earlier.
 
Flashback
 
“Aww Kawaii! Eriol look at Sakura and Syaoran, their asleep together, I just have to film this!”
I watched as my girlfriend went star-eyed at the two and wondered if we'd ever be like that.
“Tomoyo we need to talk and don't worry you haven't done anything wrong.”
“Ok, let me just put my camcorder down.”
Unown to Tomoyo, she had left her camcorder after filming her 2 friends and was now recording her own love life.
“Tomoyo, I I I have liked you, no loved you for a long time now and I want you to know I will never hurt you, I promise.”
“Eriol, I am glad you told me this because I have always loved you too. Ever since we met, I have always wished for you to tell me you love me and now you have. Thank you.”
“I will never break your heart, never ever.”
 
End Flashback
 
Thinking about it now, I chuckled. It turns out we had fallen asleep together like Sakura and Syaoran, like I had wondered. I yawned as I thought about the one thing that would change my life forever: My marriage to Tomoyo.
 
 
Syaoran's Pov
 
I wondered the possibilities of me and Sakura, they were endless. I knew we'd be happy together but in the end I'd hurt her, like I did Meling. Of course she found Liam but I had been mean all those years before.
I gazed at Sakura, she was overwhelming my senses and I was falling and I was falling damn hard at that. I brushed some bangs out of her eyes and started tracing her features, her eyes, her nose, but when I got to her lips I stopped, keeping my finger there. They looked so inviting, yet I had already kissed them, once. I must have been sat there for ages because when I tore myself away and looked at the clock it read 3:02. I decided to lie down next to her, thinking how it wouldn't do any harm and that's where I slept for the rest of the night.
 
The next day
 
Tomoyo and Eriol were sat downstairs eating breakfast. Sakura woke up to a feeling of warmth; she tried to sit up but was weighed down by Syaoran, not want ing to wake him she laid watching him sleep.
`Wow he's cute when he's sleeping, hell, he's cute whatever he's doing. God, what is this I'm feeling for you Syaoran?'
 
Shortly after they both had made it down to breakfast, greeted by Tomoyo and Eriol.
“So what do you guys want to do today?” Tomoyo asked while she bit into her toast.
“Well…why don't we go to the park? It could be fun and we could take a picnic for lunch.” Sakura suggested.
“Ok! We'll do that and I can film all your Kawaii moments!”
 
15 Mins later
 
The four teens walked to the park from Tomoyo's mansion, since it's not far. They had already finished eating the picnic and Syaoran had dragged Sakura away from the 2 other lovebirds.
“Sakura, whatever happens I will never break your heart.”
“S-Syao…” She started but was cut short.
“I promise, Please just don't say anything, you'll understand eventually.”
 
 
It was the last day of Tomoyo's sleep over and it was snowing. Syaoran and Sakura stood on the balcony, looking at the stars.
`Sigh'
“Sakura I'm sorry but I can't see you anymore because, because I-I will just cause you pain and…”
“But Syaoran, I Lo-“
“I will not cause you any pain!”
With that Syaoran fled to his bedroom leaving Sakura stood on the snowy balcony in shock, she turned to gaze at the night sky.
`Looks like you DID break my heart Syaoran, you broke your promise' she cried in her mind, with tears streaming down her face.
 
That night Sakura ran away from that mansion leaving Syaoran behind, not telling anyone where she was going.
“Sakura!” Cried Tomoyo from her room balcony, she had no clue where Sakura was going. She rushed downstairs to the front door, just about to run after her best friend, but was grabbed by Eriol.
“NO! Tomoyo you can't go after her in this blizzard.”
“But,”
“We will just after hope she will be safe, she will go home I am sure.
 
 
Sakura ran, her tears trailing behind her, she had snow in her hair and was freezing cold because she had been running in the blizzard. She couldn't cope being in the next room to him. Being so cold was unusual for her because she usually wrapped up warm, but being in a rush she left in her pyjamas, causing her to faint.
 
Tomoyo had rang the Kinomoto's house to find Touya answer.
“Touya how is Sakura?”
“Sakura? I thought she was with you!”
“NO! She rushed out of the door with her suitcase for some reason.”
Touya didn't have to hear anymore, he rushed out of the door to find his sister.
“Touya? Touya!”
Tomoyo hung up, knowing that Touya had gone to look for Sakura.
“Eriol, she wasn't at home, Touya's gone to look for her. All we can do is hope.”
 
 
Touya searched frantically, hoping to find his sister soon.
“Sakura! Sakura!” he called out but got no answer.
After more searching he found a small body laying in the snow unconscious.
“Sakura! Wake up!” he picked her up and franticly carried her home to her room; luckily their father was on a trip in China.
 
It had been half an hour and Touya was extremely worried, he sat next to Sakura all the time. Sakura cautiously opened her eyes, to find a relived looking Touya sat at her bedside.
“What happened?”
“I'm glad you're all right, why did you run from Tomoyo's house?”
Sakura remembered the past thoughts and contemplated telling her brother.
“Onii-chan, Syaoran had told me earlier in the week that he promised he would never break my heart. We all had fun all week long, but we were stood out on my room's balcony tonight and for some unknown reason he told me he couldn't see me anymore. But I love him onii-chan! And he broke my heart, I couldn't handle it!”
 
Sakura broke down in front of him; his heart tore at the sight of seeing his sister cry.
`I'll kill that gaki!'
 
Well tell me what you think!
Tings are coming to a head, Eriol thinking of marrying Tomoyo, Syaoran braking Sakura's heart and Touya threatening to kill him!
Thanks 4 reading and please review!
 
Love ya all!
Jcl007149