Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deep pureness ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Hello, it's sooooo late!
I'm tired! but I'll write for you, Enjoy!
Disclaimer-I don't own it u know.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
Deep Pureness
Chapter 11- Nightmares
 
 
 
`Be warned…'
`You've hurt her so…'
`Now you can loose her…'
 
It was dark and had turned deathly silent, nothing could be seen, but he could feel a deep intensity in the air. It suffocated him inside and he need to know what it was.
`What are you talking about?'
`Be warned…'
The same cold voice spoke again; it chilled him to the bone.
`Who are you?'
`You've hurt her…'
`Who?'
It made Syaoran feel stupid asking this, of course he knew who he had hurt but he had felt as though asking would help in the current situation.
`Now you can loose her…'
`Sakura?'
`…'
`I can loose Sakura?'
`…'
Nothing spoke for a while; Syaoran had already thought he had lost her.
`Why are you saying this, does she still like me?'
`No…'
`Then what?'
`Only she knows…It's up to you to find out…but, now you can loose her…'
He pondered this for awhile, what did it mean? Did Sakura like him or not?
`Be warned, something terrible could happen…Goodbye…'
`Wait, what could happen?'
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
Syaoran shot up, sweating.
“Had it been a dream?” He pondered aloud; he had sure asked a lot of questions tonight. It worried him what the voice or voices as it sounded like it, had said.
`Terrible things could happen? What was it talking about?'
He had told her to keep away from him so he could only look out for her at a difference.
`Lets hope, Tomoyo and Eriol, protect her'
 
Sorry about the length of this chapter, it was just a fill in chapter, so I can carry on the story. ^^
 
P.s I decided to do this before I leave on Tuesday, so like I said last chapter I won't update for a while.
 
Thank-you for reading.
 
Love Ya!
 
Jcl007149