Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deep pureness ❯ Can I do it? ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi, Thank-you for reviewing!
I won't babble on so, the next chapter:
Disclaimer: CCS is not mine, evil plan in motion to get it!
Deep Pureness
Chapter 13- Can I do it?
Shortly afterwards, the trio had landed in town. First they concentrated on getting materials for Tomoyo and then looked around a few shops; by the time they had done for a while it was dinnertime, so they decided to get something to eat.
As they sat down they started talking when the subject of Syaoran came up.
“Saku, did you know that Syaoran split-up with that girl? I heard that he had heard something weird, I don't know though.” Eriol had said unsure of himself.
“No, I didn't know that he had split up with her…”
: sigh:
`I still miss him, I don't know if I can go through with the plan…How can I try to make him jealous and miss me, when I STILL miss him! Arrgh! It's too frustrating.'
“Oh, Eriol I don't know if Sakura will be able to do this, she still misses Syaoran.” Tomoyo was saying while Sakura was thinking to herself.
“I know what you mean Toms; I'm hoping they'll get back together.”
`Me too Eriol, Me too.'
Syaoran had been outside the mall all day; he didn't like it inside there was too many people.
`God I miss Sakura, those beautiful emerald eyes, her soft silky hair…I am going to try and get her back! I should never have given her up because of what happened years ago.'
It seemed as though Syaoran's luck was in because at that moment, Sakura, Tomoyo and Eriol came out through the mall doors.
The next moment was like hell for Sakura, she should of tried to make Syaoran jealous but instead, ran away, finding it too hard.
“Sakura!” Syaoran shouted after her.
He ran after her and finally got to the park where he heard a soft sobbing, it had started raining by now and was late evening, and the sun was going down. He slowed to a soft pace and walked slowly towards Sakura.
“Sakura…”
She quickly looked up at Syaoran; it made his heart ache seeing her beautiful face tear-stained. He rushed towards her and gathered her in his arms.
“Sakura, I am so, so sorry…I was afraid of hurting you, that why I stopped being near you, will you forgive me?”
“Syaoran, you didn't have to worry about hurting me…I wouldn't of cared, of course I will forgive you because the truth is I love you.”
“Oh, Saku! I love you more than anyone could ever.”
The moon was now shining brightly in the sky, they both turned to gaze at it, Syaoran turned to look at Sakura and they both locked into each others eyes. Slowly he leaned in, Sakura instinctively closed her eyes and their lips met in a gentle but possessive kiss.
“I love you Sakura.”
“And I love you.”
End of chapter!
The final chapter is next; I'll be posting it straight away.
Please review!
Jcl007149